• Pros

• "The ease of use - my second software for membership - Novi is way easier to use!"

• "Very easy to use, integrates well with our other systems (including Quickbooks) and customer service is easy to contact."

• "How easy it is to use for our members and the time our company has saved by switching softwares!"

• Cons

• " The only complaint I would have is the initial cost, but over time It will pay for its self. You pay the first year upfront and a hefty onboarding fee. "

• "No software is perfect, but it is really hard for me to identify too many flaws. They are super responsive to bugs (and even most of those turn out to be something we did). ;-)"

• "I would prefer a more mobile friendly back end version of the software."

Browse Novi AMS Reviews

Benjamin from Together SC

Great AMS with better customer service

Novi's customer service and responsiveness are the best I've seen from a vendor. Our website and database are intuitive and easy to use, and the chat function for customer support is quick.

Pros

The learning curve is not steep, as it is with many other AMS/donor management systems, the controls are intuitive, and the customer services has been highly responsive.

Cons

I'd like to see a more robust email automation process, separate from the link to mailchimp or constant contact. I'd like for it send emails to members thanking them for payment on receipt. That said, my past requests have been taken into consideration and implemented, so I'm sure this will be added before long. Also, I did balk at the price-tag, at first, but it's worth every penny.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Customer service and integration with Quickbooks and mailchimp were major selling points for us.

Garnie from Florida Municipal Electric Association

Industry: Utilities

We love the innovation

We began with Novi in late 2018 and have been very happy since. Our organization is small so the automations have been very helpful in maximizing staff hours on things like mailing list queries and event registrations.

Pros

Having our membership database and website connected have enabled us to automate our event registrations.

Cons

I would like a native mass email system inside of Novi instead of the Constant Contact/Mail Chimp bridge. Those two companies have large public profiles and many of our members have them blacklisted in their SPAM filters.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Scope of services offered fit our needs better.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Ease of use and stable platform.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

Hi Garnie! Thank you so much for the review. I love reading/hearing about maximizing staff hours. That's part of our mission here... to amplify the change that your association makes!

Sylvia from PBAA

Using Novi For a Couple of Years

We use NOVI for the PBAA day to day business such as accounting, events..etc. I enjoy that there are many options on Novi but some can be confusing. Before the last update I was unable to pull up a report of who had joined or dropped. This has been fixed as there is a simple click on button that says Add Report/Drop Report which is very helpful!!! To set this entire thing up a couple of years ago, it was a LONG process that requires lots of time. Now, having a few years under my belt, it has simplified. If you decide to use NOVI, during the set up make sure whoever is going to be using NOVI participates in the training/set up along with you-it makes things a lot easier in the long run. There are a lot of helpful articles if needed!

Pros

Lots of support from staff. Various categories.

Cons

Some features can be confusing or are not simplified.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

Hi Sylvia! Thank you so much for the candid review and I'm glad to hear the new reporting feature has been helpful and much faster to pull.

Cindy from Griffin Spalding Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Novi has taken us into the 21st Centry!

The overall experience has been great, from the design implementation and development of the integration was great. We love our website and feel like our membership appreciates the look and ease of use on the front end of the site. We appreciate the innovations that Novi continues to do to make our program better.

Pros

Our favorite thing about this software is its ease of use and the detailed information we are able to input. The integration with Quickbooks and Constant Contact are fabulous!

Cons

Sometimes I find the report criteria confusing, but it is probably just above my understanding level. Reconciling the bank statement with the stripe fees is a little confusing because everything doesn't always match up perfectly.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

We selected Novi because of price, the "all included" approach and not buffet add-ons and the ease of use, along with the support team and their quick responses to our needs. The program feels like it is tailor fit for our Chamber.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Our former process to intake a member was to manually add them to the database, this wasn't available for someone to join online by themselves, we had to do it in-house. Next step was to add them to Constant Conatct to be included in our email list, next we inputted their payment in Quickbooks, so, three or four steps are now one step and the member can actually do it themselves. Added features of adding a logo, head-shot, and now videos and other photos are a nice touch!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

I love your review title, Cindy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and I'm so glad to hear it's working well for both you and your members!

A Powerful and Flexible Tool For Association Management

Exceptional! We couldn't have continued our business without their help! The Novi AMS team is extremely professional and quick to respond to any questions and assistance needed. They understood that we needed to implement their platform in a much shorter time than recommended and they helped and pushed us along the whole way to make sure we got it done in time. I could not be happier with our decision to go with Novi AMS and look forward to putting it to even better use now that we have time to evaluate and adjust our usage.

Pros

So many things to love about this software. The main dashboard gives you a very good overview of your membership every time you log in. The details can all be fined tuned to suit your needs very easily. Automation tools are excellent along with intelligent decisions on what to have built in to the software and what to integrate using other software. When using integrations, things work very smoothly together. The main integration that drew us to using Novi AMS is with Quickbooks. I don't think any other platform has as direct and seamless integration with Quickbooks to give you instant knowledge about your membership and how it relates to your financial status. We had very specific needs and use various platforms that we hand pick for being the best we could find for the particular jobs we needed and Novi AMS was able to integrate with all of them.

Cons

As with all software, there are quirks that you need to learn about. Through no fault of Novi AMS itself, there are some things we had to find workarounds for because of the very specific needs of our organization. We also were put in a situation that gave us a very short time frame to learn, setup and launch the Novi AMS platform so a lot of the issues we experienced probably could have been avoided or smoothed out beforehand if we had the proper time to onboard the platform. The biggest issue we have is with the way Novi AMS recognizes or does not recognize users to log in or not. The good thing is that they are very responsive to any issues we bring up and are always available to help with workarounds, and updates to improve.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

The combination of features, adaptability and customer service was what made Novi AMS the clear choice for us. Seamless communication and reporting with accounting and marketing platforms plus integration with other platforms to enable us to do what we needed was key. I like that Novi AMS focuses on what they do best, which is member database management and designed their platform to work with others to do the complete job. Many other platforms had all-in-one solutions but I feel like there are too many compromises there. Consolidating resources was a key goal for us but not at the expense of functionality we needed so going with Novi AMS helped us pick out the best of what we wanted in all aspects of our business.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

We had organizational changes that meant we had to restructure and re-evaluate almost every software and platform we were using. The AMS software was the most critical for us and we wanted something that fit our needs better. After evaluating what we were using and what other options were available, Novi AMS came out on top for us.

Jennifer from Virginia Association of Museums

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Great Option for Association Management

We have used multiple association management software (AMS) programs over the last 20 years. None of them have everything, but Novi has been the most intuitive, the most responsive, and very straightforward for our members on the front end. Their web site template makes our site look very professional, and their customer support is amazing--it is not unusual for the company's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to answer my support question--to me, a mark of a company that cares.

Pros

I was first attracted to this software because it was created by association professionals FOR association professionals. 2 years in, I still appreciate that, and it shows in the updates and new features they are always adding. One of the most effective tools for us is the direct sync with Constant Contact--so all my mailing lists on CC are automatically updated when we get a new member, or someone's address changes. Huge time saver for us.

Cons

The least "friendly" part of this software is the reporting tool. It is cumbersome to pick the fields and filters you need to pull the information you want. It isn't as helpful as reporting in other AMS programs I've used before. That being said, every time I have an issue with creating a report, the customer support helps me through it in no time at all--so the confusing nature of this one element is not anything that would keep me from choosing this again.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

It just seemed like it was the right fit for us.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Your Membership was our most recent AMS. We switched because we felt that YM was a bit too big and complex for what we needed, and it was a huge company that had already been bought out once while we were there, and forced changes to our data, our website, etc.

Mike from Georgia Apartment Association

Quoting Tina Turner ... simply the best

They crave feedback. They agonize over the tiniest of details ... all with the mindset of delivering the best customer experience possible (customer means both admin users and an association's members.) Name another AMS where the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and several others on staff go and become CERTIFIED as CAEs ... just so they can better understand the daily nuances and challenges of managing an association. It doesn't happen! Novi is different. And since every other product I had used was pretty awful - being different is a phenomenal and wonderful thing.

Pros

What do I like most? Is 'everything' an acceptable answer? NoviAMS is designed by users. Let me say that again - designed by users. It's exceptionally easy-to-use; it works in a way that's intuitive - again designed by the actual people that use it everyday. It's simply amazing to me that the developers are always thinking of ways to make it better. This is not a cash cow ... sit-back-and-hope-it-doesn't-break system. They are always, ALWAYS thinking about: what can we add to make it better? What do we have that we can upgrade to make it better? What pains do association executives have that we can work to solve? They're almost too good to be true.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. But I have to fill up to 40 characters ...

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

It's designed by people like me ... who do what I do. Anyone can churn out a product that thinks the way THEY think it should. It takes something special to create a product based on how the USERS want and need it to function.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

It didn't work well. NOTHING else works well.

Lindsey from First Coast Apartment Association

No one wants to do a data migration, but it's SO worth it!

I have been so very pleased with Novi. The team is great. They are always there if you need support, and they are also so proactive in improving the software and user experience. I would recommend Novi to anyone!

Pros

I find that Novi integrates so seamlessly with Quickbooks and our constant contact to be the most helpful feature. Having programs that speak to one another just really helps to keep everything organized and streamlined. The streamlining process removed a lot of potential for human error out of our business model, and it also helped to increase our revenue. Novi frees up our time to help focus more on growing our membership, and it also has great opportunities to create some non-dues revenue.

Cons

They are always looking for ways to help improve the software, so sometimes there is a little bit of a learning curve to figure out the new offerings. While it can be annoying to have to learn something new, it's always great when you master the new skill. They are always focusing on improving!

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

It was called Weblink when we used it, and it just was very stunted in how it worked and what it offered for us.

Therese from Association of Catholic Publishers

Industry: Publishing

Knows Association work and very customer-friendly

Exceptional. Incredibly responsive. Proactive in addressing needs of users. Great sense of user community, too. If you are a small office like me, they hit all the marks really well.

Pros

As an association, it makes a gigantic difference that Novi understands exactly our business, so the software is constantly being updated based on the suggestions of its users. The software reflects how members access and use membership software in ways that larger, more expensive products try to emulate. Changes to the software are ongoing and always in response to actual needs of the users. The Novi staff are always available to help with big and small problems. I never think twice about sending off an email with a question to the staff because I know that they will help me get the answers I seek.

Cons

I'd love to see more web templates to choose from for the design of our website.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

The price, product, and service were all right on target. I felt confident about the commitment of the company to their customers that they were going to be around for a long time.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

YM was getting more expensive every year, but the costs did not reflect an increase in value in the product. There were membership communication aspects to the software that we never used because they were confusing, not intuitive, and just added another communication layer for folks.

Kelly from Georgia Economic Developers Association

Great product for Associations!

Over all my experience with Novi has been stellar. The customer service is invaluable and the integrations with MailChimp saves me time and effort.

Pros

There are many great features of Novi, but the best features are the integrations with QuickBooks. The product significantly decreased the reconciliation time we had to spent each month.

Cons

Some of the features that have been requested are taking sometime to come out in the updates which can be frustrating.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Customer Service was less than we hoped for and it did not integrate with the account software.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Kelly! I'll pass along the sentiments to the customer support team and great to know the QBO and MailChimp integrations are making your job easier. And I'll touch base with you on your feature requests. Thank you for that feedback as well!

Denise from Greater Columbus Apts Association (Georgia)

Impressive

The website events, registering all my education via the website and having my members invoice themselves has really taking a bit off my stress of a "part time" executive director and a one woman show behind the scenes running my organization. So basically, this software was like hiring an assistant to help me in my duties, moved us UP in the world of technology and has grown our membership. The ease of access for our member to login into accounts, make payments, event registrations, and being integrated with our Quick Books account software was what made this transition so worth it! It has also been beneficial using the site for resources, virtual meetings and news during Covid 19. I was using excel spread sheets for member rosters and word docs for letters, so I was doing everything MANUALLY and old school. What a difference in our day to day operations at GCAA!

Pros

The NOVI software has tremendously improved my day to day duties in Association Management, from managing members, to accounting and creating groups and navigating our website to make it better from our members. The staff at NOVI especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a pleasure to work with during integrating. The customer service provided is first class and I never felt such professionalism partnered by such kindness during my transition.

Cons

There are so many features and really great things during the last two years, I cannot think of one negative things about the software... I have always been a little technically challenged when using computers, software and website sites... so everything about my experience was very positive. Having the "Intercom" at your finger tips to ask questions when you need help, extra training meetings, constant updates to keep you in "the know" are simply outstanding!

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Longtime friend, RUSS WEBB sold me on this software years ago.... and then after meeting Mike Pennington and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the NAA Conference in person and getting to know them all, I knew I wanted to join the NOVI NATION. Thankful for Novi AMS and all that made this relationship happen! I am looking forward to many more years together. The technology and improvements continue to impress.

Brenda from FMEA

Industry: Information Services

Great Program

The biggest problem solved for me was online registration for our meetings. Prior to Novi I manually registered our members, sometimes this could be for 300 people. I now have more time for other duties. Everyone from the start at implementation through months afterwards has been very helpful. They really listen to your problems and offer ideas very quickly. If you have a suggestions for streamline something, they really do listen and sometimes they implement the idea. They area always open to ideas to make everything work more efficiently. Every is so helpful, no matter how small the issue.

Pros

I really like that Novi & QBO work together, this saves me time with posting payments, creating invoices & running reports, registrations for our meetings. Instead of multiple programs having to be merged together, all of the information is in one place. The Events module is also a great time saver for me. Our members can finally register online for our meetings very easily. They really like the ease of paying invoices online too. I also like the ability to have more than one window open while working in Novi, so easy to copy and paste from one page to another. I like they way they explain why something is not a good idea, instead of just say no, that won't work.

Cons

One thing I really do not like is the Guest function. I have members register for our meeting as a Guest even though they are in the database, most of the time they don't even try to log in, which is frustrating for me. I cannot merge these two records when this happens. Yes, some people need to register as Guest, but the majorities are our members are in the database. It would be nice to have a way to merge these records.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

We chose Novi because it could do pretty much everything we were looking for that our old database programs could not. It had the QBO feature, which really appealed to me, plus true online registration. Our website has never looked so professional either. Having a great team to work with is so important to a great working relationship.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Their system was not user friendly nor had online registration. They started having crashes on a regular base. Just before one of our biggest meeting the system went down for several days. We were panicking.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Brenda, thank you so much for your feedback. Our goal from day one was to help automate your work day so you could focus on the mission of your association. Hearing that we've been able to help do that for you is what gets us excited to go to work every morning. We just released a new update on the "guest functionality" that we think will help address your concerns. We will reach out to you to get you those details!

Erica from SEDC

Novi for the win!

Since using Novi, we are way more confident in the data we pull. Monthly membership reports use to be my least favorite thing to do, now its a piece of cake thanks to Novi!

Pros

First, our website looks great! As for the program itself, we are able to get most of the information needed when it comes to monthly reporting to the board. This was the main reason for switching.

Cons

I'm assuming, because it's new there are a few bugs that have to be worked out, but they are great at helping out. Overall, my least favorite was the data import when you first start. It was very tedious and time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

The overall look of it, the reviews from current users, and the ease of getting trusted information. Also they are always quick to respond and assist!

January 2018, I think.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, Erica! We love that your member reports are a piece of cake now. Makes our day! Great member data is the most important asset that you've got, which is why we definitely take our time through that portion of onboarding. We so appreciate you working diligently with us to get everything into the database!

Jaime from Apartment Association of Greater Augusta

Novi

We are a small association with very limited time and resources. This software has truly cut down on some repetitive tasks I was having to do previously, and now I have more time to get to things I may have not been able to in the past. It's easy to use, the training was thorough, and I like that it integrates with Quickbooks online.

Pros

I can easily access the information I need about my association simply. I like the interface. I love that it connects with Quickbooks and that I can easily copy/paste past events to get them set up quickly. It seems pretty intuitive to me. I also like that there are easy-to-access help articles and the response time when you have a question is fast.

Cons

Some aspects of the ECommerce could be better improved to tie in with events. Generating reports can be a bit time consuming because of the amount of data that is available; it can be overwhelming to try to find the exact field you're looking for.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

I used WebLink, which was bought by MemberClicks if I'm not mistaken. It was a program specially designed for us apartment associations within the NAA network. It was cumbersome to manage, and I especially hated the general journal entries it created in Quickbooks with credit card transactions.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Jaime, it's been a joy working with you and good news... we are literally working on upgrades to the Ecommerce component now! Stay tuned :) The reports are hyper-customizable which means lots of field options, but we will continue to work to try and find ways to make it easier. In the interim, please feel free to jump into any of our upcoming reports trainings. Thank you for the feedback!

Chip from Apartment Association of Greater Orlando

It Just Works

Exceptional. I was able to significantly reallocate staff resources to new projects and member benefits with the time we have saved thanks to novi. Having used two other AMS providers I can tell you novi is head and shoulders above the rest! You won't regret working with them!

Pros

We were one of the first to use noviAMS and even early on it was an exceptional service, and major upgrade from our previous providers. As the CEO one of the things I love most about novi is how seamlessly it works with our accounting software (QuickBooks) and how clean our books are as a result. Our audits went from a week long process to less than two days. And, that's not even the sexy part of this AMS. The software is so robust that the functionality is nearly unlimited and the aesthetic is amazing. More importantly, it is intuitive and easy to use for my team and especially our members. We went from having roughly 100-200 members creating logins for the site to well into the thousands. In fact, now all of our sister affiliates within the state (100% of them) are using novi as well!

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

They were responsive to our needs, built for our membership (trade association) structure, accounting, and customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

So many reasons. It did not work for trade associations with complex inheritance structures for one thing, but the biggest reason is that the accounting functionality was completely non-functional. It was awful.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied September 2019

Chip, Thank you so much for the feedback! We're thrilled to be able to help AAGO and your members. Thank you again for sharing your story.

Kelle from Greater Albuquerque Housing Partnership

All your dreams come true

I recently left association management, but was using Novi AMS on a daily basis previously. The software is I was at a small association and Novi AMS allowed me to increase my capacity for communication and position our organization as a leader in our industry. Customer service is unparalleled! I challenge you to find a company that even comes close. This team just gets it!

Pros

*User experience - both for staff and for our members. >for staff: less clicks to get information or complete tasks and the process was intuitive. Web updates were instant and >for members: numerous methods of getting to the same information. So regardless of the individual’s preferred method, they didn’t get stuck. *Customer service - their team is the absolute cream of the crop *Formatted web pages to maintain consistency in presentation *reporting - any data, any time. *Quickbooks API <<

Cons

This is a hard question to answer. Because any time we thought we found a deficiency, the Novi team worked diligently to resolve or to raise the bar for better performance.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

As part of the AE input during the development process, there was no question that Novi AMS would far outperform any other options we could have considered.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

We were spending way too much time on administrative duties and less time on our members. We switched to ease the workload on the staff and be able to provide a more robust experience to our members and their expectations.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much Kelle! We're always looking to raise the bar with Novi, so thank you for contributing your ideas and feedback!

Sloane from Washington Multifamily Housing Association

Novi User Review

We are very satisfied. We have a product that not only meets our needs, but brings engagement and value to our customers/members.

Pros

Novi sets a high standard in many areas. Having used two different Member Management System's in my time here - the difference could be noticed in the very beginning. The training and onboarding process was amazing - and the Novi team took such good care of our team as we trained, designed and migrated to their platform. Their stellar customer service has never slipped and their responsiveness when questions or issues arise is exceptional. The Novi team NEVER OVER PROMISES and sets reasonable expectations when discussing new features. Our "outages" or "downtime" have been almost non-existent and the Novi team has made proactive upgrades to protect their customers and ensure we remain up and running! Novi constantly provides environments for continued training and idea sharing for us, as well as feedback for them through round tables, their sprint update and making themselves available at our annual conference.

Cons

There isn't really much - there are a couple of features that we have requested - but they continuously add them to the "sprint wish-list" and bring us new features constantly!

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Novi was clearly better, and the Novi team sealed the deal with their customer service!

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Recommendation from another NAA affiliate...and we were super frustrated with the limitations of YM.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Sloane, you are making us teary-eyed. Thank you so much for your thoughtful response! Your team was amazing to work with during onboarding and continues to provide us valuable feedback to improve the software as a whole! Thank you, again!

Rhonda from Apartment Association of Nebraska

Time Saver

Novi AMS is truly designed for the unique world of associations. Onboarding was simple and the staff is incredibly helpful. You can actually talk to a real person! I can't imagine​ ever moving away from Novi AMS.

Pros

Novi AMS is such a huge time saver for me and my team! Unlike having multiple programs and spreadsheets to complete daily activities such as event registrations, membership types, website, accounting, etc-Novi is a one-stop-shop​! With Novi AMS, adding a new member is a one-place entry! No more multiple sites and excel files to update! Using this software has freed up​ time for us to focus on the impactful aspects of our jobs.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! Once I sat in on the demo of Novi, I was sold!

Easy of use and pricing

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

I was tired of spending my day repeating actions across multiple platforms. I was ready for no-workarounds​!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Rhonda! We've loved having you and the AAN team and look forward to many years of continued partnership and success. Thank you for all your great ideas. Keep them coming!

Krystal from GMS Group, Inc.

No workarounds is not a joke

The intercom feature - the NoviAMS team is always there to help you out. The sprint release notes come in handy when you need a high level overview of what features are being released.

Pros

- easy to use for all age generations on our team - Quickbooks Online integration makes for seamless accounting - Robust membership database with customizations and relationship eliminated need for spreadsheets - Member compass with centralized information (invoices, registration, renewals, member directory info)

Cons

- I wish we would have switched sooner and that our smaller clients with much smaller budgets could transition onto it.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

No other products were considered.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

The QBO integration was the #1 reason followed by a more robust membership experience on the backend for our staff.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much, Krystal! So glad to hear it's been easy to use and that customer support has been there when you do have questions! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Ian from Printing & Imaging Association of Georgia

Adopting Novi was like adding a new team member.

Pros

Before we started using Novi, we used an incredibly outdated AMS that barely allowed us to access our data, never mind integrate with additional features. Now, we integrate seamlessly with Mailchimp, QuickBooks, and our members can log in and pay invoices, register for events.

Cons

To be quite honest, there's very little that I wish could be improved. The only feature I wish you could do was create an invoice directly from Novi for a non-product item or membership.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ian! The PIAG website wouldn't be the same without your touch on there and I'm glad to hear the integrations are working seamlessly for both staff and members! Thank you again!

Jennifer from Greater Fayetteville Apartment Association

Great management software

Novi is the best at customer service! There are articles to read, informative roundtables to attend, online chat help, and my onboarding people are still reachable even months after being a client. Super fast response and simple instructions on how to update and fix absolutely anything. Novi is always coming out with new features to make every part more functional and internet safe and savvy.

Pros

Integrating into Novi was absolutely seamless! The onboarding team was informative and helpful every step of the way. There was no guess work on the expectations and constant customer support. I like several features the most - entering new members and staff is easy, and so is making changes on the website. Creating and managing events is simple - and so is managing registrations. I love the countdown feature to show how many tickets are left to create a sense of urgency to sell out! I love that all of my members and staff integrate with Constant Contact. I can create lists in Novi that carry over, so I am only sending information to the groups that it pertains to, rather than all the members, all the time. I am sure that they appreciate less emails also! I also like that you really can not make a duplicate business or person entry at all, or a duplicate registration, less room for error, and accounting and member/unit count mistakes. The dashboards are my favorite - I always know how many members I have and how much $ is outstanding.

Cons

The accounting was different for me, not that it is a con, just not all transactions can be fixed or created through Novi. But, after a few months of getting familiar with all the aspects of QB and QB Payments, it meshes well now. I was used to doing all payables and receivables in one place.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Our state association made the change first, and then other affiliates started. There are 7 of us in NC.....now we can share contacts with the state; which is helpful to us all.

Easy to use with a forward thinking concept!

Overall we have saved so much staff time going from a very manual process to empowering our members by offering an online solution. (Paying invoices, registering online, updating profiles, etc.) The feedback from our members is also very positive, and that's the most important thing!

Pros

Honestly, my favorite part about Novi is the team. They made a great product that solved a lot of AMS issues, but the Novi Team is what makes it great. They didn't make a product and walk away thinking they were finished. They are constantly evaluating the software to see how it can be better. The best part is that they listen to user input when making those decisions.

Cons

This is a pro and a con... It isn't 100% customizable. Their features and upgrades apply to all users. This is a pro, because I, as a user, benefit from feature ideas brought in by other users, but it's also a con because if we have a need, that only we have and doesn't benefit other users, it doesn't make sense to change the software. The Novi team works hard to understand why we have the need and find a solution if it doesn't make sense for everyone.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words not only about Novi but our team. That's what motivates us to work so hard every day. And, you're so spot on about the customization! Thank you for everything you do to help us continually improve.

Ben from D2D Association

Novi AMS Software Review

The customer service and onboarding team with Novi AMS has been great. We are a trade association for door-to-door sales professional and are just starting up. Novi has been great setting things up with us and helping us to make some decisions. We were working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is incredibly helpful and responsive. She definitely made the process as seamless as it could be.

Pros

The back-end of the software is incredibly easy to use for administrative users. The integration with Quickbooks has been been incredible and flawless so far.

Cons

The templates with the website are not as malleable as we would like. All the content is editable and very easy to change, but there were some things about the layout that I wish had more flexibility.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

We chose this product over the others because of the modern and up to date look of the software and website. The price was right, and we felt like it had all the functionality that we needed in an Association Management Software. Other products felt more focused on sales and tracking that, which was not something we were looking to focus on. Novi offered this stuff, but it wasn't the focus of the software. We also like the 2 way Quickbook Online integration with Novi AMS.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

We've really enjoyed watching D2D launch and get off the ground and look forward to being one part of the new association's success! Cheers to a great 2020 and beyond for D2D.

Sarah from Georgia Restaurant Association

Life Changing AMS Platform! Novi AMS made me fall in love with data!

Outstanding customer service - they treat you like you're part of their team. They go above and beyond to ensure you're comfortable each step of the way with constant checkpoints. They take such a hands-on approach to truly understand your business to ensure you are set up for success. Can't say enough amazing things about our experience!

Pros

We love how easy it is to use. Onboarding team made the process seamless. Help center is beyond helpful and thorough. We love the abundance of customizations that you can add to member records. It feels like software of the future - meaning it's smart and flows easy. It's atheistically appeasing. It doesn't feel overwhelming like lots of AMS platforms do. The Novi AMS team listens and actually implements your ideas. We love the intercom feature - getting real-time support while you're working in the system! I could go on....

Cons

Absolutely nothing, it literally has everything we could possibly imagine plus some.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Novi AMS proved to be a far superior product.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Novi AMS has better features, more functionality, better customer service. Atlas by MemberClicks (formerly WebLink) was just too bulky for us.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, Sarah! I'm so glad to hear that you've had success with the Novi platform from onboarding through launch. I know our team will love hearing this as well, so I've shared this message with them. We look forward to a continued successful partnership with you and the GRA!

Kelly from American Council of Engineering Companies of Wisconsin

Easy to Use. Seamless Integrations.

Pros

The biggest selling point was the integration with QuickBooks Online. This seamless integration saves an incredible amount of time when it comes to our event registrations. The integration with MailChimp makes creating and sending emails easy. We have received great, personalized support when any questions or issues arise.

Cons

As a organization-based membership, there are still some workarounds. However, Novi handles this membership structure than our previous AMS providers.

Integration with QBO.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hey Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to write out this review. I'm really excited to hear about your experience with our integrations. Why re-invent the wheel when there are best-in-class partners that we can integrate with? As for the workarounds (I dread even typing that word), I'll reach out separately to discuss this with you and see if we can find better solutions. Thanks again for the review!

Kyle from Arizona Multihousing Association

Good software, worth the switch

Overall I have a positive opinion of Novi, the positives far outweigh the negatives and Novi is constantly updating the system with better features. QuickBooks Online needs to update their system to catch up because Novi is much further advanced. Over time I believe Novi will just become a better database.

Pros

I love how easy it is to copy events/classes, create class codes, receive payments online and let users manage their accounts. The software takes a lot of the manual/staff operation out of the equation allowing us more time to complete other work. The staff is also great, the take concerns seriously which I really appreciate and try to provide a fix if possible. Sending invoices is also super easy to do and quick which I love.

Cons

There are a few areas that I'm not a big fan of, such as the refunding for membership dues is difficult to process and can only be completed on the QB's Online side not on Novi itself. It would be great to be able to pull past due invoices by specific event/class to email or mail out but instead it pulls all past due event/class invoices making it more difficult to seperate out what needs to be sent. Lastly the QB's Online portion is tricky on certain aspects for the finance side, that is a not a downfall of Novi more so on QuickBooks but since the two integrate with each other that can be an issue.

Christian from Rural Water Association of Utah

Novi should be your new AMS, let me explain why:

Novi has been key to the success of our marketing and PR campaigns. The site is the face of our organization, and the backend provides the tools we need to maximize the benefits of our membership. Novi becomes more useful everyday as improvements are made constantly. Im extremely happy with the level of support coming from the top down as well. I recommend Novi to all of my peers whenever someone is looking for a new AMS. Ive seen a lot of companies claim to do what Novi does, but ive yet to find one that can actually deliver. They care about us just as much now as they did during the sales process.

Pros

I love the database. I am able to connect accounts to constant contact and pull custom reports. Editing pages on the website is also very straightforward and simple. Not only are the features top rate, but the customer support is second to none. Anything you have trouble with is resolved by someone who cares. I love it!

Cons

There isn't a whole lot to complain about. Occasionally I find myself looking for a solution to a minor problem like, the ability to give awards to a company not just an individual. While there are some setbacks, I find an equal amount of useful tools that I didn't know existed, which I feel balances out the experience.

Dan from Triangle Apartment Association

Great Software

NoviAMS has greatly helped increase the number of members who have used our website. It has made things a lot easier for them and thus, has made our processes a lot more simple. A lot of registrations for our courses/events are all done online now. Also, it has removed a lot of manual work and allowed our staff to do a lot more tasks. It has been awesome!

Pros

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. It has been a great experience!

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

The front-end experience for our users was very frustrating. They pretty much stopped accessing our website because the navigation was so poor.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Dan, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that a lot of manual work has been removed and the TAA team can focus on members and your mission. That's been our goal since day one and we thank you and the team for always pushing us to improve.

Dominica from Accounting Help 4 You

Fan of the Novi Team

I have been a user since 2016. I was an employee that transitioned from another product to novi. I then became my own business and my clients are novi users who have hired me on for their accounting needs. I get to see a lot of different users interact with novi and I have to say all of them tell me how happy they are that they moved to novi.

Pros

The thing I like most about novi is that it is so reliable and completes many tasks automatically. It has a seamless hookup with QuickBooks, one that can be counted on to record the transactions accurately. Then there is the staff, they are always ready to help their customers learn. They reach out on a regular basis to check in with them and see if they need anything. When customers suggest a feature that they would like, the novi team goes right to work to make it a reality if it's possible.

Cons

The problem here is that anything I could write here has already been taken care of. Then again, that's not a problem that's fantastic! The novi team does not want their customers to be unhappy and are constantly adding more capability to their product.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

To improve reliability and to have it meet our needs more.

Kelly from Atlanta Apartment Association

Novi AMS is Crucial to your Success!

I will be honest, Novi AMS is the first association management software I have worked with- so I don't have anything to compare to. However, based on what I have heard...Novi AMS soars high above the competition. I love how easy it is to get in touch with support, and the fact that I have had a chance to meet the Novi team at the first annual Novi AMS summit. The team truly cares about its customers, and it is refreshing to witness!

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate, learn, and teach to new hires. The software is so user-friendly, and it is almost impossible to make a mistake (and if you do make a mistake, the Novi team is quick to help).

Cons

I really can't say I have an answer to this. Whenever there is a feature I don't like, it is usually fixed within a few months. Novi is constantly listening to its customers, and innovating!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Kelly! Thanks for this review. (Do you want a job in our marketing department? HA!) For associations, by associations. I think you're seeing the value in our development style. We could simply have our developers build whatever they felt best, but this sort of product growth should be driven by the users. We'll always be listening to our customers ... and working to provide the best association database on the planet. Thanks again!

Taylor from First Coast Apartment Association

Best AMS Around

From the beginning we felt as a team and a business that we were never making the wrong decision to switch. This AMS was MADE for us!

Pros

That is has taken away so many human duties for me and my team. This gives us more time to put into the members!

Cons

Ecommerce sections need some work but I know Novi is working on that.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Functionality & proficiency. Also, Novi feels like family vs Weblink was just the software we used.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

"This AMS was made for us." That's because it was designed for you by your association peers! It's always empowering to hear from groups like yours - about how they have shifted their time to association management, rather than the daily tasks that should be automated. And yes - we are working on the eCommerce module and would love to have your input on what we're creating. Thanks again for the review!

Brandy from AOBA

Novi Surprised Me

I came from a salesforce database, which I loved, so I complained about Novi for a while, but then I realized that Novi could do everything saleforce did, except WAY better because I could customize the program in ways I never imagined. With salesforce, I had to find and hire a consultant who would take weeks to change a field, or write a report, or fix a marketing cloud bug. On the other hand, Novi provides flexibility without complicating the programming. I continue to be impressed by its functionality and its product improvements. I wish more AMS's had this culture of continuous improvement and user-centric vision.

Pros

My favorite thing about Novi is its ease of use. We have a very diverse staff and everyone can use it to increase their productivity and streamline their processes. Our members also appreciate the visibility they have into their company portfolios.

Cons

I really like Novi. Trust me, if there was something I didn't like, you'd know about it and then it would be fixed shortly because that's what y'all do. You make it hard to complain and I do like to be the squeaky wheel :)

Lacie from Acadiana Apartment Association

Industry: Executive Office

I couldn't be more pleased with NOVI.

NOVI has brought our association into the 21st Century. On the administrative side, I love the ease of updating and adding new features to my website to keep it current. I can't say enough about the interfacing of NOVI, Quickbooks, events, and dues collection. This is such a time saver! The members of our association really seem to love it. They can log in to see the member/vendor portal, sign up for events, pay dues and see their education credits. We are definitely happy customers!

Pros

Integration was pretty straightforward and simple. The NOVI team worked with me every step of the way to make sure we were getting everything we needed to get started. Onboarding was a lot less painless than I initially expected. I'm not extremely tech-savvy and even I think it is manageable and easy to use.

Cons

I honestly think of anything that NOVI is lacking. Anytime I can't figure something out there are plenty of short help articles to guide me. If I do have to reach out to the time at NOVI, they are very timely and make sure that I have exactly what I need to move forward.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

I spoke to other NOVI users and was told nothing but good things. I also checked out several of their websites and was impressed so that really won me over. This also helped our Board members to see where NOVI could take us.

Christopher from Apartment Association of Metro Denver

Robust in the Areas that Matter

No AMS is perfect for every organization, but Novi AMS is dedicated to customer service and experience. For every step backwards we felt we were taking when switching to Novi, we were taking 2, 3 or 4 steps forward in other areas that mattered more.

Pros

For trade associations, this software excels in the areas that matter the most - membership and events. It is very user friendly, which makes on boarding employees much faster. The customer support is great - the team listens to the needs of its users and shapes its software accordingly.

Cons

As with all software, there are areas that are lacking, and larger organizations that may be used to some features may need to sacrifice business use in order to take advantage of the pros.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Primarily for cloud functionality.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Chris! Even though we are a SaaS company we are appreciative of being able to work with you and the team to create more of a custom experience for all our customers. Thanks for continuing to partner with us and help shape the future of Novi.

Garnet from Climbing Wall Association

NOVI and the NOVI team are both fantastic!

Ever person at NOVI has been a real joy to work with. It is obvious that they care deeply about the software, my association, and me and my team as people too.

Pros

NOVI is very obviously a customer focused and forward looking company. The base functionality is very intuitive and should meet the needs of any small to medium sized association. I've been impressed by the continual rolling updates that add more tools and features on at least a monthly basis

Cons

The one way API seems necessary due to the tight integration with Quickbooks but it does limit the types of integrations that you can utilize and may require some parallel data systems for certain association practices.

Meghan from MS Apartment Association

Easy To Use Association Management Software

Overall, we are so excited to have made the switch. Using Novi is like gaining another employee for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

We have been searching for over a year for an easy to use AMS and Novi fits the bill. The site is user-friendly for staff and our members. Also, the system integrates with QuickBooks and eliminates the number of steps our staff has when invoicing and imputing new member info. Novi offers several training opportunities to help staff learn the system, plus there are several online help tools. We are so glad we made the switch and wish we would have sooner.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Novi was more annually, but the ease of the site and it being able to do so many tasks for us, ultimately led to our decision.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

The software we were using was not equipped to handle member event registrations, member updates and accounting was very time-consuming.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied August 2019

Meghan, Thank you so much for sharing! We're super excited to have you and MAA join the Novi family!

Mark from Atlanta Apartment Association

Novi is AMAZING!

Our overall experience has been great from the very start. We couldn't be happier!

Pros

There are SO MANY great things about Novi that I hardly know where to start. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and the implementation was seamless. The integration with QuickBooks Online works so well behind the scenes that you hardly even notice that it's happening. I am a HUGE fan.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like or that needs to be improved. One reason is that Novi is constantly evolving and improving. As soon as we think of something that we want or need, Novi has usually beaten us to the punch and is already working on rolling it out.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Our Vice President at the time, Russ Webb, was part of a small advisory group that was helpful in getting Novi off the ground. He realized the need and the benefits to AAA, and he was right. The switch has been great from the start.

April from Apartment Association of Southern Colorado

Novi Review

Overall I enjoy the features Novi has offered and appreciate the new opportunities it's brought to our members. I am satisfied with the program and appreciate their quick customer service response.

Pros

I love the functionality of the Novi software! There are so many features and options available that have assisted our Association since we onboarded with them about year ago. They are constantly taking my requests and making new changes/overhauls to features which makes it seem like you are offering your members something new every couple of months!

Cons

I don't love the financial piece being through Quickbooks Online or I wish Novi could have/should have offered training on Quickbooks Online with the implementation. We felt like we were learning two new programs when we switched and made some pretty big mistakes that could have been avoided with better training.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

We were excited about the new features/applications Novi offered as opposed to Weblink/Axis.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

Hi April! I'm so glad you have been enjoying Novi and that you've found our customer support to be quick and helpful! I took a note on your comment about QuickBooks and we have a new training in the works with the goal of helping future customers onboarding that are making the switch. Thank you for the feedback to help make this a smoother process for all!

Desiree from AAGO

I love Novi!

We had used several other AMS platforms and since we went with NOVI (we were an early adapter), we have been very happy! They continue to improve and fine tune their processes. The customer support is amazing and someone is always available for questions.

Pros

It isn't overly complicated. Our team can create a class or event on the administrative side and it looks like a professional designer made our website.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Novi. If I had to pick one thing, it would be reporting. That is a user issue though. I need to work more in the reporting area to become more familiar. The reports that are generated are fantastic! One of my favorites is the event comparison.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

We were not satisfied with the product.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Desiree! We continue to improve thanks to customers like yourself who give us the great ideas. Keep them coming! Side note on reporting.. we have a few group trainings coming up if you ever want a refresher :)

Andrew from ACEC WI

Novi Works Great

Pros

Cons

We still use workarounds to fit some of our needs. However the Novi team consistently does updates so functions are always being added.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Lower cost for the same functionality; better customer service.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Andrew - thanks for the feedback. We're glad that you've had a positive experience s far, but there's nothing we hate more than workarounds ... the dreaded 'w' word. We'll reach out separately to see what those look like and if there are ways to avoid them. Thanks again for the review!

Christy from Greater Iowa Apartment Association

Outstanding Customer Service

There are several training opportunities, including an extremely comprehensive online help tool to help staff learn the system. Novi support staff are very responsive and helpful. In the end, the customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Cons

Not applicable but if I must....Novi requires the use of QBO and QBO does not have the best support all the time.

Madeleine from Together SC

Great all in one membership management software

The staff support is amazing. It’s great to work with a small, growing company where everyone is hands on and there seems to be little staff turnover. Live that they know us.

Pros

Love the website functions, especially the blog and event management. Love the leadership team profiles. The integration with Quickbooks and Mail chimp is great. We are getting more comfortable with the jobs add-on Web Scribble.

Cons

Reports aren’t as easy to pull. Member management missing a few functions

Integration Website platform

Lots of reasons

Darlene from San Antonio Apartment Association

Great Customer Service

Customer service is really great and I've never felt like I was asking a really dumb question even though I'm sure they get sick of answering questions!

Pros

NOVI is pretty easy to use and if for some reason I've forgotten something or the answer isn't popping out for me it's easy to either ask customer service or look it up through a search in NOVI.

Cons

There are some small things, like I'd like to look up accounts by phone number instead of just by name or address but the great thing is that NOVI is constantly updating and even in the short amount of time we have used them they have already made improvements that we needed. Our old software made zero improvements and we're not nearly as helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

It was quality for the cost. It really was a no-brainer.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

The product that we had been using was really made for Chamber of Commerces. It did work ok for us, but it really lacked a lot and when you looked at the cost it made sense for us to switch to NOVI.

Karen from Nardone Consulting Group

Novi AMS review

Pros

As an accountant user, Novi created efficiencies due to its integration with Quickbooks Online. Using Novi has saved our accountants hours in data entry and created accounting efficiencies on the back end.

Cons

I'm satisfied with this software as an accountant user.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

We switched to Novi from another Association Management Software platform that was not integrated with our financial system (Quickbooks Online). Making the switch to Novi has saved our accountants hours in data entry and created accounting efficiencies on the back end.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied December 2020

Karen, we're excited to hear that we have been able to cut down on data entry and improved efficiencies. Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us and with prospective Novi customers!

Bonnie from Bay Area Apartment Association

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Could not do my job effectively without NOVI!

The comparison reports for YOY membership numbers are fantastic! You can dynamically view them in graph form or export it easily to excel. And the timeline feature! Being able to add notes and reminders and assign tasks to other team members is one of the best parts of the software! This is something that our team uses daily to communicate with one another and I can't imagine not having that feature.

Pros

The usability of this software beats any competitor on the market! Whether you're running a custom or pre-set report, or searching for a record, the ease of use cannot be beat!

Cons

There are certain things that cannot be customized, unless you contact NOVI to customize them. However, the customer service at NOVI has been OUTSTANDING and each time we've asked for a modification they have been more than happy to help us get what we needed.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for the review, Bonnie! I'm so happy to hear you are loving the YOY reports. It's one of my new favorites too :) Thank you again!

Trish from NACCE

Saving us a lot of time

Besides getting used to different terminology and workflow, I've found the help staff to be very responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular have been amazing. However, all of them have been there for us when we needed them.

Pros

The Member Compass features. These are saving us a lot of time by shifting the member management functions to the actual lead members.

Cons

Figuring how to do something by searching the help pages. Until you know the words and terms that Novi uses its hit or miss.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Member Compass and their employee attitude.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

They're software was old and outdated and required a lot of member management on our staffs part. we needed something to reduce staff time.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Trish! Saving associations time is one of our core goals here, so we are so glad to read that we can help with that. And I love the feedback on the terminology and workflows. We will work to make this easier for all customers moving forward!

Christina from Georgia Amusement & Music Operators Association

More time to concentrate on other things

My overall experience has been amazing. I switched 2 years ago from a company that I had to be the webmaster and & didn't integrate with Quickbooks. Novi is easy to use and switching things on the website is easy and takes very little time.

Pros

The integration with Quickbooks Online. I don't have to go back & forth from the database to Quickbooks to figure out who paid what. It gives me more time to concentrate on other things.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that I don't like. It's very easy to use & the Novi staff is there to help if I need it.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Quickbooks integration and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Quickbooks integration and ease of use.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thanks, Christina! Hearing words like this ... music to our ears. "It gives me more time to concentrate on other things" - that's why Novi exists! If we can automate tasks, allowing you to focus on managing the association, we're accomplishing our goals. Thank you for this review. We'll keep growing right alongside you.

Rachel from Thomas Associates Inc

Data Made Easy

Novi has allows me to easily and quickly update our association websites. Previously it was a multi-layered process to change something as simple as a person's name on a webpage. It's a 2 second process now. It's a great reference to view member engagement at events. It's easy to see member data all in one place, when previously we kept the info in spreadsheets all over our network.

Pros

It creates a centralized location for data, rather than jumping around between various files, the information is connected, consistent, and readily available.

Cons

Learning curve and trying to establish processes, or convert old processes, within the functions of the new program.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Rachel, I love hearing about how Novi has transformed your formerly fragmented data sets into one, easy-to-manage database. And as you spend more time in the system and learn about the functionality, don't forget about the free roundtables we offer each week. They're quick, fun, informational, and can give some nice tips on the best ways to use the system. We hope to have you join us there soon! Thank you for taking the time to send this review.

Jo from Greater Dayton Apartment Association

My New Employee

Accounting is much easier and we are getting payments faster and BEFORE events not after the event. Love that you can print up a sign-in sheet and name tags through the online registration.

Pros

Novi AMS is like hiring another employee! We actually talk about Novi as if "she" is a member of the team. The ease of the program, two-way sync with QuickBooks and Mail Chimp has eliminated multiple steps and entries to complete a task.

Cons

The back feature does not take you to the screen you were just on...

Reasons for Switching to Novi AMS

Very difficult to use. Event registration accounting required two steps.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Jo, thank you for your candid feedback and all the support you've given our team over the last couple years. I'm adding your idea about the "back feature" to our backlog for consideration and will make sure to tag you on it for any updates! Thank you again!

Karen from St. Louis Apartment Association

We Love NOVI!

Exceptional customer service and patience with new customers is worth every penny we spent, and spend.

Pros

We purchased NOVI because it syncs with QB and Constant Contact, making our everyday tasks easier and more efficient. Member and unit tracking is amazing. Website is easy to update and looks fantastic. What more could you ask for.

Cons

So far, so good. Especially with the new format of our directories. Fabulous!

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

The professional look of the website caught my eye originally at a NAA conference. Then the QB and Constant Contact aspect signed the deal.