• Pros

• "The ease of use - my second software for membership - Novi is way easier to use!"

• "Very easy to use, integrates well with our other systems (including Quickbooks) and customer service is easy to contact."

• "How easy it is to use for our members and the time our company has saved by switching softwares!"

• Cons

• " The only complaint I would have is the initial cost, but over time It will pay for its self. You pay the first year upfront and a hefty onboarding fee. "

• "No software is perfect, but it is really hard for me to identify too many flaws. They are super responsive to bugs (and even most of those turn out to be something we did). ;-)"

• "No spell check and pasting and cutting. Sometimes the centering of logos, etc. I wish the system could alert when a member changes their information as I have to change in several areas."

Browse Novi AMS Reviews

Rhonda from Apartment Association of Nebraska

Time Saver

Novi AMS is truly designed for the unique world of associations. Onboarding was simple and the staff is incredibly helpful. You can actually talk to a real person! I can't imagine​ ever moving away from Novi AMS.

Pros

Novi AMS is such a huge time saver for me and my team! Unlike having multiple programs and spreadsheets to complete daily activities such as event registrations, membership types, website, accounting, etc-Novi is a one-stop-shop​! With Novi AMS, adding a new member is a one-place entry! No more multiple sites and excel files to update! Using this software has freed up​ time for us to focus on the impactful aspects of our jobs.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! Once I sat in on the demo of Novi, I was sold!

Easy of use and pricing

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Rhonda! We've loved having you and the AAN team and look forward to many years of continued partnership and success. Thank you for all your great ideas. Keep them coming!

Erica from SEDC

Novi for the win!

Since using Novi, we are way more confident in the data we pull. Monthly membership reports use to be my least favorite thing to do, now its a piece of cake thanks to Novi!

Pros

First, our website looks great! As for the program itself, we are able to get most of the information needed when it comes to monthly reporting to the board. This was the main reason for switching.

Cons

I'm assuming, because it's new there are a few bugs that have to be worked out, but they are great at helping out. Overall, my least favorite was the data import when you first start. It was very tedious and time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

The overall look of it, the reviews from current users, and the ease of getting trusted information. Also they are always quick to respond and assist!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, Erica! We love that your member reports are a piece of cake now. Makes our day! Great member data is the most important asset that you've got, which is why we definitely take our time through that portion of onboarding. We so appreciate you working diligently with us to get everything into the database!

Leah from NACCE

User friendly AMS

The team is friendly and accommodating. I like that they listen to our concerns and make changes relatively quickly.

Pros

It is very easy to use and they are constantly updating the software to make it better. It's very easy to update the front-end of the website.

Cons

Anytime you change systems it is frustrating. They have less features than our previous AMS, but sometimes less is more.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the feedback, Leah! Speaking of feature requests, I just checked and it looks like we have a few cued up with y'alls name attached to it. We will give you a shout later this week to let you know which ones.

Cindy from Griffin Spalding Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Love NOVI AMS!

Overall, our experience with NOVI has been exceptional! From start to continued usage, we are so glad we made the switch. We have more and more members joining online through our awesome new website that is so easily navigated.

Pros

We mostly like the ease of operation, the one stop simple entry and how the information automatically populates to Quickbooks Online and Constant Contact.

Cons

Usually it is human error when we find something that needs to be corrected, but we have been able to correct any keyboarding errors quickly. The support staff is awesome and always responds very quickly to any questions we might have to help us out of a problem.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Price and support staff. We were able to talk to real people in real time that answered all of our questions. We didn't have to "build" the product that was best for us, everything was thought of for us and included.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Cindy! Thank you for this review. We are excited that you have found the system to be so useful. The fact that you are seeing membership growth because of the website and can focus more energy on the mission of the Chamber is precisely what we wanted to create with you. You keep supporting the businesses in Spalding County, and we'll keep working to deliver a product that makes your life easier. Deal?

Jaime from Apartment Association of Greater Augusta

Novi

We are a small association with very limited time and resources. This software has truly cut down on some repetitive tasks I was having to do previously, and now I have more time to get to things I may have not been able to in the past. It's easy to use, the training was thorough, and I like that it integrates with Quickbooks online.

Pros

I can easily access the information I need about my association simply. I like the interface. I love that it connects with Quickbooks and that I can easily copy/paste past events to get them set up quickly. It seems pretty intuitive to me. I also like that there are easy-to-access help articles and the response time when you have a question is fast.

Cons

Some aspects of the ECommerce could be better improved to tie in with events. Generating reports can be a bit time consuming because of the amount of data that is available; it can be overwhelming to try to find the exact field you're looking for.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Jaime, it's been a joy working with you and good news... we are literally working on upgrades to the Ecommerce component now! Stay tuned :) The reports are hyper-customizable which means lots of field options, but we will continue to work to try and find ways to make it easier. In the interim, please feel free to jump into any of our upcoming reports trainings. Thank you for the feedback!

Chip from Apartment Association of Greater Orlando

It Just Works

Exceptional. I was able to significantly reallocate staff resources to new projects and member benefits with the time we have saved thanks to novi. Having used two other AMS providers I can tell you novi is head and shoulders above the rest! You won't regret working with them!

Pros

We were one of the first to use noviAMS and even early on it was an exceptional service, and major upgrade from our previous providers. As the CEO one of the things I love most about novi is how seamlessly it works with our accounting software (QuickBooks) and how clean our books are as a result. Our audits went from a week long process to less than two days. And, that's not even the sexy part of this AMS. The software is so robust that the functionality is nearly unlimited and the aesthetic is amazing. More importantly, it is intuitive and easy to use for my team and especially our members. We went from having roughly 100-200 members creating logins for the site to well into the thousands. In fact, now all of our sister affiliates within the state (100% of them) are using novi as well!

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

They were responsive to our needs, built for our membership (trade association) structure, accounting, and customer service.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied September 2019

Chip, Thank you so much for the feedback! We're thrilled to be able to help AAGO and your members. Thank you again for sharing your story.

Kelle from Greater Albuquerque Housing Partnership

All your dreams come true

I recently left association management, but was using Novi AMS on a daily basis previously. The software is I was at a small association and Novi AMS allowed me to increase my capacity for communication and position our organization as a leader in our industry. Customer service is unparalleled! I challenge you to find a company that even comes close. This team just gets it!

Pros

*User experience - both for staff and for our members. >for staff: less clicks to get information or complete tasks and the process was intuitive. Web updates were instant and >for members: numerous methods of getting to the same information. So regardless of the individual’s preferred method, they didn’t get stuck. *Customer service - their team is the absolute cream of the crop *Formatted web pages to maintain consistency in presentation *reporting - any data, any time. *Quickbooks API <<

Cons

This is a hard question to answer. Because any time we thought we found a deficiency, the Novi team worked diligently to resolve or to raise the bar for better performance.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

As part of the AE input during the development process, there was no question that Novi AMS would far outperform any other options we could have considered.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much Kelle! We're always looking to raise the bar with Novi, so thank you for contributing your ideas and feedback!

Krystal from GMS Group, Inc.

No workarounds is not a joke

The intercom feature - the NoviAMS team is always there to help you out. The sprint release notes come in handy when you need a high level overview of what features are being released.

Pros

- easy to use for all age generations on our team - Quickbooks Online integration makes for seamless accounting - Robust membership database with customizations and relationship eliminated need for spreadsheets - Member compass with centralized information (invoices, registration, renewals, member directory info)

Cons

- I wish we would have switched sooner and that our smaller clients with much smaller budgets could transition onto it.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

No other products were considered.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much, Krystal! So glad to hear it's been easy to use and that customer support has been there when you do have questions! We look forward to partnering with you for years to come!

Allyson from BOMA Orlando

Novi Experience

I am about 18 months in and still learning every day. The staff is incredible at helping and I would be lost without them.

Pros

Time savings between Quickbooks and NOVI, now that I have learned the processes of the site easy to upload events, etc. Members love the site for the ease I am sure there are things I am not using to my fullest and hope to get there someday

After looking at option, NOVI provided and understood Association Managment

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Allyson! Great feedback! We have the user changes request slated in the backlog to be completed. Also, check out some of our upcoming roundtable sessions where you can ask questions and learn how to use Novi at the next level. We also have previous roundtables recorded in our help section if you want to tune into a topic you are interested in.

Ben from D2D Association

Novi AMS Software Review

The customer service and onboarding team with Novi AMS has been great. We are a trade association for door-to-door sales professional and are just starting up. Novi has been great setting things up with us and helping us to make some decisions. We were working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is incredibly helpful and responsive. She definitely made the process as seamless as it could be.

Pros

The back-end of the software is incredibly easy to use for administrative users. The integration with Quickbooks has been been incredible and flawless so far.

Cons

The templates with the website are not as malleable as we would like. All the content is editable and very easy to change, but there were some things about the layout that I wish had more flexibility.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

We chose this product over the others because of the modern and up to date look of the software and website. The price was right, and we felt like it had all the functionality that we needed in an Association Management Software. Other products felt more focused on sales and tracking that, which was not something we were looking to focus on. Novi offered this stuff, but it wasn't the focus of the software. We also like the 2 way Quickbook Online integration with Novi AMS.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

We've really enjoyed watching D2D launch and get off the ground and look forward to being one part of the new association's success! Cheers to a great 2020 and beyond for D2D.

Dominica from Accounting Help 4 You, Inc.

Novi. A way to enhance your lifestyle!

When you sign on with Novi you do not just start a new way to work, you start a new lifestyle. The Novi community works more like a family, full of people who care about your success and are always ready to help when you have a question. My journey with them started in the fall of 2016. I have to admit to you that I am of an age to have grown to be a very skeptical person. When I first learned about converting to Novi, I thought, "Oh, No! Here is another thing to worry about" now, 3 years later, I say proudly, "You need Novi !" Prior to Novi, I was used to other systems making incorrect entries into the QuickBooks records which caused me to spend countless extra hours cleaning up and correcting the financial data. For the first 3 months we had Novi I would literally enter something in Novi and then immediately go into Quickbooks to see how it was recorded there. I did this with about every transaction for those 3 months until I came to the conclusion that Novi was doing everything properly and that I really had nothing to worry about. That was also the day I realized just how much time Novi would save me allowing me to handle other tasks that could use more time and focus.

Pros

The thing that I like the most about Novi is the time it saves me which allows me to be more productive on a daily basis. It's reliable, faster, smarter, kinder, and an awesome way to work. I would highly recommend for anyone considering which company to sign on with to join the Novi family.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any cons to this product.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

You're making us blush over here, Dominica! Thank you so much for the kind words. We have loved having you as part of the family and your continued feedback has made Novi a better product for all our customers. Thank you!

Brenda from FMEA

Industry: Information Services

Great Program

The biggest problem solved for me was online registration for our meetings. Prior to Novi I manually registered our members, sometimes this could be for 300 people. I now have more time for other duties. Everyone from the start at implementation through months afterwards has been very helpful. They really listen to your problems and offer ideas very quickly. If you have a suggestions for streamline something, they really do listen and sometimes they implement the idea. They area always open to ideas to make everything work more efficiently. Every is so helpful, no matter how small the issue.

Pros

I really like that Novi & QBO work together, this saves me time with posting payments, creating invoices & running reports, registrations for our meetings. Instead of multiple programs having to be merged together, all of the information is in one place. The Events module is also a great time saver for me. Our members can finally register online for our meetings very easily. They really like the ease of paying invoices online too. I also like the ability to have more than one window open while working in Novi, so easy to copy and paste from one page to another. I like they way they explain why something is not a good idea, instead of just say no, that won't work.

Cons

One thing I really do not like is the Guest function. I have members register for our meeting as a Guest even though they are in the database, most of the time they don't even try to log in, which is frustrating for me. I cannot merge these two records when this happens. Yes, some people need to register as Guest, but the majorities are our members are in the database. It would be nice to have a way to merge these records.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

We chose Novi because it could do pretty much everything we were looking for that our old database programs could not. It had the QBO feature, which really appealed to me, plus true online registration. Our website has never looked so professional either. Having a great team to work with is so important to a great working relationship.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Brenda, thank you so much for your feedback. Our goal from day one was to help automate your work day so you could focus on the mission of your association. Hearing that we've been able to help do that for you is what gets us excited to go to work every morning. We just released a new update on the "guest functionality" that we think will help address your concerns. We will reach out to you to get you those details!

Sloane from Washington Multifamily Housing Association

Novi User Review

We are very satisfied. We have a product that not only meets our needs, but brings engagement and value to our customers/members.

Pros

Novi sets a high standard in many areas. Having used two different Member Management System's in my time here - the difference could be noticed in the very beginning. The training and onboarding process was amazing - and the Novi team took such good care of our team as we trained, designed and migrated to their platform. Their stellar customer service has never slipped and their responsiveness when questions or issues arise is exceptional. The Novi team NEVER OVER PROMISES and sets reasonable expectations when discussing new features. Our "outages" or "downtime" have been almost non-existent and the Novi team has made proactive upgrades to protect their customers and ensure we remain up and running! Novi constantly provides environments for continued training and idea sharing for us, as well as feedback for them through round tables, their sprint update and making themselves available at our annual conference.

Cons

There isn't really much - there are a couple of features that we have requested - but they continuously add them to the "sprint wish-list" and bring us new features constantly!

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Novi was clearly better, and the Novi team sealed the deal with their customer service!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Sloane, you are making us teary-eyed. Thank you so much for your thoughtful response! Your team was amazing to work with during onboarding and continues to provide us valuable feedback to improve the software as a whole! Thank you, again!

Easy to use with a forward thinking concept!

Overall we have saved so much staff time going from a very manual process to empowering our members by offering an online solution. (Paying invoices, registering online, updating profiles, etc.) The feedback from our members is also very positive, and that's the most important thing!

Pros

Honestly, my favorite part about Novi is the team. They made a great product that solved a lot of AMS issues, but the Novi Team is what makes it great. They didn't make a product and walk away thinking they were finished. They are constantly evaluating the software to see how it can be better. The best part is that they listen to user input when making those decisions.

Cons

This is a pro and a con... It isn't 100% customizable. Their features and upgrades apply to all users. This is a pro, because I, as a user, benefit from feature ideas brought in by other users, but it's also a con because if we have a need, that only we have and doesn't benefit other users, it doesn't make sense to change the software. The Novi team works hard to understand why we have the need and find a solution if it doesn't make sense for everyone.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words not only about Novi but our team. That's what motivates us to work so hard every day. And, you're so spot on about the customization! Thank you for everything you do to help us continually improve.

Kelly from American Council of Engineering Companies of Wisconsin

Easy to Use. Seamless Integrations.

Pros

The biggest selling point was the integration with QuickBooks Online. This seamless integration saves an incredible amount of time when it comes to our event registrations. The integration with MailChimp makes creating and sending emails easy. We have received great, personalized support when any questions or issues arise.

Cons

As a organization-based membership, there are still some workarounds. However, Novi handles this membership structure than our previous AMS providers.

Integration with QBO.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hey Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to write out this review. I'm really excited to hear about your experience with our integrations. Why re-invent the wheel when there are best-in-class partners that we can integrate with? As for the workarounds (I dread even typing that word), I'll reach out separately to discuss this with you and see if we can find better solutions. Thanks again for the review!

Dan from Triangle Apartment Association

Great Software

NoviAMS has greatly helped increase the number of members who have used our website. It has made things a lot easier for them and thus, has made our processes a lot more simple. A lot of registrations for our courses/events are all done online now. Also, it has removed a lot of manual work and allowed our staff to do a lot more tasks. It has been awesome!

Pros

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. It has been a great experience!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Dan, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that a lot of manual work has been removed and the TAA team can focus on members and your mission. That's been our goal since day one and we thank you and the team for always pushing us to improve.

Kelly from Atlanta Apartment Association

Novi AMS is Crucial to your Success!

I will be honest, Novi AMS is the first association management software I have worked with- so I don't have anything to compare to. However, based on what I have heard...Novi AMS soars high above the competition. I love how easy it is to get in touch with support, and the fact that I have had a chance to meet the Novi team at the first annual Novi AMS summit. The team truly cares about its customers, and it is refreshing to witness!

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate, learn, and teach to new hires. The software is so user-friendly, and it is almost impossible to make a mistake (and if you do make a mistake, the Novi team is quick to help).

Cons

I really can't say I have an answer to this. Whenever there is a feature I don't like, it is usually fixed within a few months. Novi is constantly listening to its customers, and innovating!

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Kelly! Thanks for this review. (Do you want a job in our marketing department? HA!) For associations, by associations. I think you're seeing the value in our development style. We could simply have our developers build whatever they felt best, but this sort of product growth should be driven by the users. We'll always be listening to our customers ... and working to provide the best association database on the planet. Thanks again!

Taylor from First Coast Apartment Association

Best AMS Around

From the beginning we felt as a team and a business that we were never making the wrong decision to switch. This AMS was MADE for us!

Pros

That is has taken away so many human duties for me and my team. This gives us more time to put into the members!

Cons

Ecommerce sections need some work but I know Novi is working on that.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

"This AMS was made for us." That's because it was designed for you by your association peers! It's always empowering to hear from groups like yours - about how they have shifted their time to association management, rather than the daily tasks that should be automated. And yes - we are working on the eCommerce module and would love to have your input on what we're creating. Thanks again for the review!

Kelly from Georgia Economic Developers Association

Best change we have made!

We have realized a time savings in almost every area of our staff work as a result of Novi.

Pros

The ease of use in every aspect. From the time saved in bookkeeping in QuickBooks to the accurate reporting of the members. I have nothing, but good things to say.

Cons

I am still learning the Reporting Module, but that is just taking time.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

The integration with QuickBooks was a major factor, but so was the member facing pages.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Kelly! Knowing you like I do, I just knew that you'd be a Novi fan. :) I love hearing that Novi is helping you save time so that you can turn more attention to your members. As for the reporting, it's such a powerful tool and we'd like to help you gain better proficiency. As a matter of fact, we have a free reports training coming up in about 2 weeks. I'll reach out separately to make sure you know about it. Thanks again!

Sarah from Georgia Restaurant Association

Life Changing AMS Platform! Novi AMS made me fall in love with data!

Outstanding customer service - they treat you like you're part of their team. They go above and beyond to ensure you're comfortable each step of the way with constant checkpoints. They take such a hands-on approach to truly understand your business to ensure you are set up for success. Can't say enough amazing things about our experience!

Pros

We love how easy it is to use. Onboarding team made the process seamless. Help center is beyond helpful and thorough. We love the abundance of customizations that you can add to member records. It feels like software of the future - meaning it's smart and flows easy. It's atheistically appeasing. It doesn't feel overwhelming like lots of AMS platforms do. The Novi AMS team listens and actually implements your ideas. We love the intercom feature - getting real-time support while you're working in the system! I could go on....

Cons

Absolutely nothing, it literally has everything we could possibly imagine plus some.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Novi AMS proved to be a far superior product.

Christopher from Apartment Association of Metro Denver

Robust in the Areas that Matter

No AMS is perfect for every organization, but Novi AMS is dedicated to customer service and experience. For every step backwards we felt we were taking when switching to Novi, we were taking 2, 3 or 4 steps forward in other areas that mattered more.

Pros

For trade associations, this software excels in the areas that matter the most - membership and events. It is very user friendly, which makes on boarding employees much faster. The customer support is great - the team listens to the needs of its users and shapes its software accordingly.

Cons

As with all software, there are areas that are lacking, and larger organizations that may be used to some features may need to sacrifice business use in order to take advantage of the pros.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you, Chris! Even though we are a SaaS company we are appreciative of being able to work with you and the team to create more of a custom experience for all our customers. Thanks for continuing to partner with us and help shape the future of Novi.

Meghan from MS Apartment Association

Easy To Use Association Management Software

Overall, we are so excited to have made the switch. Using Novi is like gaining another employee for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

We have been searching for over a year for an easy to use AMS and Novi fits the bill. The site is user-friendly for staff and our members. Also, the system integrates with QuickBooks and eliminates the number of steps our staff has when invoicing and imputing new member info. Novi offers several training opportunities to help staff learn the system, plus there are several online help tools. We are so glad we made the switch and wish we would have sooner.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Novi was more annually, but the ease of the site and it being able to do so many tasks for us, ultimately led to our decision.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied August 2019

Meghan, Thank you so much for sharing! We're super excited to have you and MAA join the Novi family!

Desiree from AAGO

I love Novi!

We had used several other AMS platforms and since we went with NOVI (we were an early adapter), we have been very happy! They continue to improve and fine tune their processes. The customer support is amazing and someone is always available for questions.

Pros

It isn't overly complicated. Our team can create a class or event on the administrative side and it looks like a professional designer made our website.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Novi. If I had to pick one thing, it would be reporting. That is a user issue though. I need to work more in the reporting area to become more familiar. The reports that are generated are fantastic! One of my favorites is the event comparison.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Desiree! We continue to improve thanks to customers like yourself who give us the great ideas. Keep them coming! Side note on reporting.. we have a few group trainings coming up if you ever want a refresher :)

Andrew from ACEC WI

Novi Works Great

Pros

Cons

We still use workarounds to fit some of our needs. However the Novi team consistently does updates so functions are always being added.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Lower cost for the same functionality; better customer service.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Andrew - thanks for the feedback. We're glad that you've had a positive experience s far, but there's nothing we hate more than workarounds ... the dreaded 'w' word. We'll reach out separately to see what those look like and if there are ways to avoid them. Thanks again for the review!

Trish from NACCE

Saving us a lot of time

Besides getting used to different terminology and workflow, I've found the help staff to be very responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular have been amazing. However, all of them have been there for us when we needed them.

Pros

The Member Compass features. These are saving us a lot of time by shifting the member management functions to the actual lead members.

Cons

Figuring how to do something by searching the help pages. Until you know the words and terms that Novi uses its hit or miss.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Member Compass and their employee attitude.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Trish! Saving associations time is one of our core goals here, so we are so glad to read that we can help with that. And I love the feedback on the terminology and workflows. We will work to make this easier for all customers moving forward!

Christina from Georgia Amusement & Music Operators Association

More time to concentrate on other things

My overall experience has been amazing. I switched 2 years ago from a company that I had to be the webmaster and & didn't integrate with Quickbooks. Novi is easy to use and switching things on the website is easy and takes very little time.

Pros

The integration with Quickbooks Online. I don't have to go back & forth from the database to Quickbooks to figure out who paid what. It gives me more time to concentrate on other things.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that I don't like. It's very easy to use & the Novi staff is there to help if I need it.

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Quickbooks integration and ease of use.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thanks, Christina! Hearing words like this ... music to our ears. "It gives me more time to concentrate on other things" - that's why Novi exists! If we can automate tasks, allowing you to focus on managing the association, we're accomplishing our goals. Thank you for this review. We'll keep growing right alongside you.

Rachel from Thomas Associates Inc

Data Made Easy

Novi has allows me to easily and quickly update our association websites. Previously it was a multi-layered process to change something as simple as a person's name on a webpage. It's a 2 second process now. It's a great reference to view member engagement at events. It's easy to see member data all in one place, when previously we kept the info in spreadsheets all over our network.

Pros

It creates a centralized location for data, rather than jumping around between various files, the information is connected, consistent, and readily available.

Cons

Learning curve and trying to establish processes, or convert old processes, within the functions of the new program.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Rachel, I love hearing about how Novi has transformed your formerly fragmented data sets into one, easy-to-manage database. And as you spend more time in the system and learn about the functionality, don't forget about the free roundtables we offer each week. They're quick, fun, informational, and can give some nice tips on the best ways to use the system. We hope to have you join us there soon! Thank you for taking the time to send this review.

Jo from Greater Dayton Apartment Association

My New Employee

Accounting is much easier and we are getting payments faster and BEFORE events not after the event. Love that you can print up a sign-in sheet and name tags through the online registration.

Pros

Novi AMS is like hiring another employee! We actually talk about Novi as if "she" is a member of the team. The ease of the program, two-way sync with QuickBooks and Mail Chimp has eliminated multiple steps and entries to complete a task.

Cons

The back feature does not take you to the screen you were just on...

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Jo, thank you for your candid feedback and all the support you've given our team over the last couple years. I'm adding your idea about the "back feature" to our backlog for consideration and will make sure to tag you on it for any updates! Thank you again!

Kristen from Multifamily NW

Made our lives easier!

Novi is user-friendly and clean. We don't have to come up with tricks and workarounds for problems - they solve it for us.

Pros

Novi is the most intuitive AMS we've used. It is so easy to onboard new employees with the system.

Cons

The eCommerce has been difficult for us to work with, but our needs are out of the norm. However, Novi has been working with us to increase functionality and be able to launch our eCommerce this year.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hi Kristen, We hate workarounds too ... and we're glad that you're not having to use those anymore. We really appreciate you working with us to develop some of our new functionality and will soon have an updated eCommerce component because of that feedback. For associations, by associations. That's what we're all about. Thank you for the review!

Katrina from Washington Multi Family Housing Association

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Novi AMS Rocks!

The responsiveness of the tech team is amazing, when something doesn't function as you think it should they help to get you on the right page, explain how you can get where you want to go, and are willing to accumulate functionality items for future upgrades / updates.

Pros

Cons

I get excited for new functionality, that sometimes is further out than I like

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review, Katrina! We love hearing that it's making your job easier and of course appreciate all the feature ideas you submit to the "blue bubble". We will continue to work hard to prioritize those requests for the greater good of our customers and the software and release them with all deliberate speed!

Vern from Rural Water Association of Utah

These folks are Superstarz!

We tried two software platforms previously and had miserable experiences. Novi was easily the best both in software quality and in customer support

Pros

Integration with QBO and Customer Support

Cons

Event management and its integration with database

Reasons for Choosing Novi AMS

Customer support and the QBO integration

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Hey Vern! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are planning an events deep dive in one of our upcoming sprints and I added you to the list of people to reach out to for input and ideas to make it even better!

Cory from First Coast Apartment Assocoiation

Super easy to use!

Pros

The support team did a great job of training and onboarding me as a new admin.

Cons

Can be a little hard to add messages on receipts.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review, Cory! You've been an awesome addition to the team over there and brought good questions and comments at Summit. I've added your note about the messages on receipts to our backlog to explore if this is something we can do through the QBO API. I'll attach you to it for future updates!

Sonya from San Antonio Apartment Association

Time Saver

Still have a lot to learn, but the ease of use. Easy to find information and the members are able to log in and sign up for events and review and pay invoices. Tremendous time saver.

Pros

The ease of use and not having to enter the same information in multiple screens.

Cons

Not able to see how a payment was made in Novi for instance (check, cash or credit card).

Response from Novi AMS

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We love hearing that you are finding Novi to be easy to use and a time saver! Great news! There is a way to view how the payment was made in Novi and it may just need to be an update to a process. We will send you a message with details. Thanks again!

Tracy from AANC

Perfect for us!

Pros

Very clean & professional look to our website.

Cons

Not as intuitive as I'd like. Sometimes you have to dig deep to find what you are looking for.

Response from Novi AMS

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the candid, feedback Tracy! We'd love to hear how we can make Novi even more intuitive for you and the AANC team. I'll reach out to get some feedback.