• Pros

• "The software was very easy to use. I've never created website before and I was able to create a website and then implement this software onto the website with ease. "

• "The use of integration, use and reporting are great, particularly for a group of tech novices. Easy to get them onboard with the platform and its benefits"

• "I have used QGIV at my current employer and at my last employer. I am very impressed with the product's ease of use and functionality. "

• Cons

• "Would love to be able to customize some of the forms a little more from time to time, but highly usable the way they are."

• "occasionally things on the back end were hard to figure out, but usually customer support was able to help in no time."

• "While Qgiv has a lot of great features, it can be difficult at times to navigate the software to find what features I need to access. But, if ever I'm lost, customer service makes it easy to find."

Browse Qgiv Reviews

Roger from Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc.

We use Qgiv to bring in donations to our organization.

Great information about our donors that allow us to follow up, connect and take action towards. Additionally, the real time availability of what is coming in is very nice!

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use. Pretty straightforward and A LOT of functionality. Reporting is VERY ROBUST! Lots and lots of data made available via their dashboard.

Cons

Probably cost. As a non-profit, would like more competitive pricing available an d more options to allow customers to purchase only what they need. Also, would really like to see a more customer friendly text giving platform.

Michelle from End allergies together

Pros

I love the easiness of the ability to get someone from your customer service to help me when I’m having trouble. Your team has been so helpful!

Cons

The cost is expensive per month for our non profit as I understand things are expensive but every penny we spend is a penny we lose.

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

Easy registration for our supporters and the different team features.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for your review! We love that your registrants found it so easy to sign up for events! We've got some exciting changes on the horizon we think you'll love. We're sorry to hear that pricing is a pain point for you. We make every effort to be transparent, fair, and flexible in our pricing structure. If you have any feedback on what could make the system more valuable to you, we'd love to hear about it! Send us an email at support@qgiv.com and we'll talk through it.

Douachee from The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota

I don't love or hate Qgiv...

We only use Qgiv for our walks, so we use it a couple of times a year. Using Qgiv is really frustrating at first, but once you talk to someone, it helps a lot. Time is needed at the beginning to understand the program and set-up, but once you spend that time, working with Qgiv gets easier. From a marketing standpoint, I do wish it the design of it could be stronger.

Pros

Qgiv has really good customer support. Whenever I have questions, I am able to chat with someone or call to figure things out. Their timing is really useful. It is super helpful when I started using Qgiv.

Cons

When starting, it's not as easy to understand how to customize everything the P2P pages. It's not the most intuitive setup. Also, for P2P, it would be nice to have the ability to restore last years' captains/team pages.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review, Douachee! We're glad to hear that you've been able to chat through things with the Customer Experience team. ...aaaand we've got some good news! We're making some updates later this year to the peer-to-peer platform that we think you'll love. Stay tuned! :)

missam from SAINA

Great product

Great company, great service and great product

Pros

Great features for non profit starting new and need help.

Cons

Cost is high for having higher features and abilities.

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

Initial plan met the needs of the organization. Cost was a big consideration.

Response from Qgiv

Replied June 2020

Thanks for your review, Missam! So glad to hear that you enjoy the features in your Qgiv plan! In an effort to help support nonprofits who are meeting the unexpected challenges of 2020 head-on, we've made our Data package free until 2021. We hope you enjoy the advanced tools in the package and that they help you reach your goals. Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

Kim from CASA

QGiv is a great option for peer to peer experimenting

QGiv has improved our online giving experience with a cleaner, more sophisticated looking donate now page on our website and given us the chance to engage our fundraising volunteers with P2P pages. QGiv adds engagement and excitment to fundraising campaigns by showing progress to goal and allowing individuals to customize the message to their networks, earning us more attention and many new donors with every campaign.

Pros

Integration with our CRM (Bloomerang) Customer service and ongoing support Customizing options - we can brand our pages easily Admin - we can support our fundraisers by creating pages for them, editing, or just advising Being able to show progress toward goal with thermometer graphics is great Ease of use for non-techy users - we had tech-shy fundraisers use their P2P pages easily and successfully Love the text-to-give feature Love the ways QGiv improved the look and usability of our online donation page

Cons

It gets a little complicated when you are trying to tease out the difference between setting up a personal page, team page, and campaign page. The integration with Bloomerang is good, but not perfect - it has a few kinks when it comes to recording gifts quickly (there's a delay between gift and integration) and noting acknowledgements in the CRM automatically.

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

QGiv was the obvious choice because of their partnership with our CRM. It was highly recommended by a nonprofit colleague.

Response from Qgiv

Replied July 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Kim! We're so excited to hear that your users, especially the tech-shy ones, find peer-to-peer easy to use. Thanks so much for being a part of the Qgiv family! We'd love to get more details about your experience with the Bloomerang integration; a member of our support team will reach out shortly. We're always looking for ways to improve!

Jamie from Crossraods School

Love Qgiv!

Pros

Qgiv made events and peer-to-peer fundraising super easy and user friendly! Our community loved the user-friendly platform and the integration with facebook fundraising!

Cons

Response from Qgiv

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Jamie! We LOVE seeing the creative ideas you all come up with (virtual dunk dank!), and it's great to hear that you and your supporters find the peer-to-peer platform easy to use. We've got some improvements coming that we think you'll like, too! We love feedback from clients on what we could do better, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there's something we should consider that would make your job easier!

Kim from Junior Achievement USA

User Friendly

The Qgiv team has always been very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Pros

We really like the ease of creating forms for specific fundraising events. The user experience feedback has been overall very positive compared to our previous software.

Cons

There have been a few features in integration which could have been more user friendly. We would like to integrated our CRM which most of our offices have linked however for our headquarters office we need the deposit date not the date the donation is placed.

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

User friendly and pricing.

Response from Qgiv

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your review, Kim! It's wonderful to hear that your users are having a better experience with Qgiv! We'd love to get some more details about how the integration with your CRM could be improved. A member of our support team will be in contact soon to get your feedback!

Su from United Way of Ulster County

We Love Qgiv!

Love, love, love the customer service experience with Qgiv. Incredibly quick responses and HELPFUL.

Pros

Easy integration with our website; love the customizable forms; customer service is outstanding - answers within the business day and you can TALK to a person.

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

NY Charities.org closed without warning and withholding funds from our last fundraiser (Now in a NY Class Action Lawsuit). Forms were not customizable, did not match website, fees were higher, and nearly impossible to talk to a real person and never within a convenient time frame.

Response from Qgiv

Replied July 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Su! We're happy to hear that you find Qgiv forms easy to use and that they work well with your site. We're so sorry about your past experience with another provider--that must be very frustrating. A bit of good news: we've got some exciting new things coming later this year that we think you'll love. We'll keep you updated! If you ever have feedback on what we could do better, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Kay from Future Forward for Haiti

Never Wish to Switch

Amazing! I'm very happy and feel like Qgiv hears my needs and is working to serve me, improving their product over time.

Pros

Qgiv's standard forms and peer-to-peer platform are easy to assemble and present a clean appearance. Their customer service is top-notch, precise and patient. Every time. I appreciate when I add an administrator, I can always show them the basics and feel good about referring them to Qgiv for any questions, knowing my people will have a good experience with customer service.

Cons

Event Registration is still clunky. I am glad to see this addition and about to start using it for the first time, but it's not quite as clear as i'd like it to be. We need a way to register groups of varying numbers.

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

Our partners at Feed the Hunger recommended Qgiv.

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

They were slow forwarding money and it hampered our freedom to work.

Response from Qgiv

Replied July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kay! It's great to hear that you find Qgiv easy to use. We love that you feel heard... and you most definitely are! A member of our support team will reach out shortly to get some more details about registering groups of varying numbers. We've also got some exciting improvements coming in the near future that we think you'll love!

Rachel from Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation, Inc.

User-Friendly, Great Customer Support

Pros

Qgiv is user-friendly fundraising platform with great customer support. When I began using Qgiv, I found the platform easy to navigate. Its structure and layout is logical, allowing me to easily access and execute the functions I wanted to utilize. When I have a question, Qgiv's support team makes itself readily available. Knowledgeable and patient, they are always happy to help. They always respond in a timely manner.

Cons

Setting-up a service integration with DonorPerfect is challenging. Since Qgiv does nto have a support team member who is an expert in DonorPerfect, there are some gaps in knowledge (between Qgiv and DonorPerfect) which make setting-up a service integration with DonorPerfect difficult.

Response from Qgiv

Replied June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Rachel! Happy to hear that you find Qgiv user-friendly and that the CX team has been helpful! If you have any questions about the DonorPerfect integration, please let us know at support@qgiv.com. If we don't know an answer, we'll find it!

Trudy from Junior Achievement of Southern Nevada

Using Qgiv as a Non-profit

I used to spend days inputting event registrations and donations into our current software whereas now all the information can go directly into the database. It even creates a new constituent record - another time saver.

Pros

The format is very easy to use for individuals registering for an event or making a donation to our organization. Reports pull information for easy access and accountability while also tracking individual giving. For our bowling fundraising event, the site not only provides a way to register but also places the person on a team. Our other software was far more cumbersome in this regard - had to be done manually and was time consuming. Overall, a great product!

Cons

The integration of Qgiv with Blackbaud CRM was not as complicated as I had imagined. I was provided individual instruction with a Qgiv rep who clearly answered my questions. I was particularly excited to see the new feature of matching gifts through 360 MatchPro - excellent idea and the whole process is taken care of by the application. Yet, with being a non-profit during these stressful times with reduced donations coming in, there is little chance JASN will be able to implement this new feature. Wish the matching was already a part of Qgiv and not an extra expense.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the great review, Trudy! We're pleased to hear that staff and donors find Qgiv easy to use and that you're taking advantage of the integration with Blackbaud CRM! We appreciate and understand the feedback on the 360 MatchPro integration.. it's so hard to justify any extra costs right now. Thank you for being part of the Qgiv family. If we can help with anything, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Elvera from Jewish Relief Agency

Love this product

I have a very positive experience with Qgiv. I had a exploration call prior to signing up and then received an orientation after signing up. I contacted customer support with a few questions and had a real person call me almost immediately to help me out.

Pros

This software is easy to set up for non-techy people. I love the email notifications I receive when someone donates. It is easy to offer refunds if someone donates on accident. The form is very customizable for a number of different uses from general donations, to campaign donations, to events. I love the added option for donors to be able to send a digital tribute card. Reoccurring donations option is fantastic! Customer service is attentive and helps you get set up if you need it.

Cons

Currently, I wish there was a way to customize the image sizes on the form, but I haven't really run into many other issues!

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

We needed a more customizable donation form.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you for leaving a review, Elvera! We love that you find Qgiv easy to set up and use. We've got some exciting changes to donation forms coming in the second half of this year that we think you'll love--we'll keep you updated! Thanks so much for being part of the Qgiv family!

Jenny from Trinity Education Foundation

THE BEST!

Qgiv provided the ability to create unique and effective giving pages for any campaign at one of the lowest rates we have found within this industry.

Pros

We have found Qgiv to be easy to use, intuitive, and we cannot rave enough about the excellent customer service. We often compare other third party vendor customer service to that of Qgive and wish they would all learn to be as attentive and helpful. It is worth every penny in the time savings, which is ultimately money earned for organization.

Cons

Nothing to add. We use the "free" version and it does everything we need considering we have not yet upgraded.

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

Ease of use and lower fees.

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

I was familiar with Qgiv because of a colleague who consulted non-profits. I saw the benefit it was to other organizations and after some comparison research, I knew this was the best option for our small but growing non-profit.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for the review and for being part of the Qgiv family, Jenny! We love hearing that Qgiv is cost-effective and time-saving for you. We truly appreciate the kind words about our team. We're always here to help as you continue to grow!

Audrey from Camp Fire Sunshine

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Exceptional Customer Experience

Pros

Qgiv has time and time again proven to be all we need and more. Whether we're using it to process program feeds, or utilizing it's specialized features for fundraising events, it has made processing transactions and collecting event registrations much easier! And the customer service experience is hands down the best anywhere! No matter my issue, every person I've spoken to at Qgiv goes out of their way to address our needs quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Audrey! We're so thankful to have you and the Camp Fire crew as part of the Qgiv family, and we look forward to serving you for years to come. If you have any feedback about what could make things easier to navigate, we'd love to hear it! As always, you can reach out to support@qgiv.com with any questions or feedback.

Shelby from Northern Illinois Food Bank

Easy to use and fairly flexible

Overall, it's a great service and I am considering recommending it for our auction events. I am a big fan of the quality of the product for the price (especially as a non-profit).

Pros

This product is very user friendly, both for users and for admins. It is fairly intuitive, and easy to customize to your specific needs. Pulling reports is pretty easy as well, and it breaks down where the money is coming from.

Cons

There are a few features that I wish were included, but there are problems very specific to my company. i wish that people could sign up twice using different classifications (we have 2 5K in different locations on different dates).

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much, Shelby! It's great to hear that you find the system intuitive... and we're excited you're considering using the auction platform! While the multiple classification registration scenario isn't currently an option, we're definitely considering the use-case for potential enhancements. Our CX team would love to chat more with you about the details and talk to you about the auction platform. Whenever you're ready, you can always send an email to support@qgiv.com. We're happy to help!

Deborah from LIFE International

Very pleased

We are pleased with the features and cost of Qgiv.

Pros

Easy to set up, integrate with website, and customize so it's intuitive for end users.

Cons

The way that required fields are reflected on forms. Also that transactions and recurring gifts are set up separately from donor accounts.

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

Best combination of customization, features, and costs.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Hi Deborah! Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you find Qgiv easy to set up and customize and that you're pleased with the cost and feature set. We'd love to get details about the required fields and donor account pieces you mentioned. Someone from our CX team will reach out to talk through any feedback you may have!

Paul from Sibley Nature Center

Nature Center using Qgiv

Qgiv has allowed us to keep improved records on donations. We also use the software to take care of all our online donations. The system is a perfect fit for our nature center.

Pros

Our organization was using a donor software prior to my arrival that did not meet our needs. Qgiv made the swith very easy and flawless. The software has made our daily operations seamless and the customer service is stellar.

Cons

I use the software daily and I have not experienced any negatives.

January 1, 2020

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Paul! We're positively thrilled to hear that your daily operations are smooth sailing after switching to Qgiv. Thanks for trusting us with your online giving needs!

Luz from Zeno

Peer-2-Peer

Overall great experience.

Pros

Ease to set the fundraising page up and support.

Cons

Ability to customize widgets to meet fundraising needs.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Luz! We're glad to have you as part of the Qgiv family, and we love hearing that you find it easy to set up. We're sorry you're experiencing frustration with some of the widgets--we've got your enhancement request in the system and will keep you updated on its status!

Ashley from MCF

Great donation platform and text to give for the money.

I'd recommend.

Pros

Qgive is very inexpensive given it's functionalities. The donation form skins that you can create are very customization and can simply be pasted in your website to have the same look and feel as your site. Also, they offer text to give in a more basic concept. You can have donors send a text message to donate, then they are prompted to go to a link to enter in their donation. It is a nice product for the lower budget organizations who still want the functionality but not the expense.

Cons

If you are using this product for your online giving platform, I really don't see any cons. The rates are fair and the customization is high.

Kathy from St. Christopher's Children

Great Customer Support

Seamless process for donations and event tickets

Pros

Easy to use, when I have questions, just pick up the phone and customer service will walk through the process your working on

Cons

There really was no cons, we partnered with q-give at the same time we hired a new web designer. The software is very user friendly

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

Learned that donors prefer to stay on your own webpage when making donations, more secure

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks, Kathy! We're so happy that you find Qgiv easy to use and that it makes donations and event registrations seamless for you!

Lyn from The Gathering of Southeast WI, Inc.

The Gathering of Southeast WI, Inc.

Donors ability to easily donate and our team's ability to use the syste,

Pros

It is easy to use-a no brainer, folks make a donation and the info comes to our office and a thank you goes to the donor.

Cons

The lack of response to my multiple requests to change the email from the retired executive director to me the new (1-year) executive director. I would like the donation transactions information to come to my email address [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and remove [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from Qgiv

Replied June 2020

Hi, Lyn! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that Qgiv makes giving easy for you and your donors! I'm sorry about your frustration with the donation notifications! A member of our Customer Experience team will be reaching out to you shortly to make things right.

Jeremy from Image Ministries

Industry: Fund-Raising

Best Customer Service Ever!

My experience with Qgiv is the absolute best I've ever had with any customer service! They are so willing to help walk me through anything and they consistently check up on me just to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Pros

Cons

The least thing I like is that monthly charges for using the softwareis taken out at the first of the month instead of with each transaction.

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

I chose Qgiv because the customer service was so wonderful.

Response from Qgiv

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Jeremy! We're super happy to hear how easy it was for you to get everything set up and that the Customer Experience team has been so helpful. Our development team is reviewing similar feedback about the monthly versus transaction debit when it comes to fees. We've included your name in that project for tracking and will reach out if the team makes any changes! We're so glad to have you on board!

Laura from Able Works

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

November 2015

Great customer service and super easy set up process

Pros

I feel that what Qgiv does best is their customer service. They have friendly and helpful phone representatives who are knowledgeable and can answer just about every question I threw at them. They also made the set up process quick and simple on our end, while speedily working to have our donation site up as soon as possible.

Cons

I think in a dream world, donation websites would have smaller fees. However, comparatively Qgiv's fees are cheaper or on par with what else is offered, upon doing my research.

Abby from Rebuild Upstate

QGiv Review

While I am fairly new to using QGiv, I have found that it meets my needs. And when it doesn't, the customer support team is very helpful.

Pros

I use QGiv primarily for event management, namely event registration. I like how customizable registration is. I like that I can embed my event info on a website. I also REALLY like my customer support experience. The contacts are helpful but not intrusive or condescending.

Cons

I do not like that there is not a way to designate that a ticket is FREE. Currently we must mark it as $0.00, which messes up our tax information in our CRM.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Abby! We're so glad to hear that you find the event registration process easy to customize and that the Customer Experience team is helpful. We've got your feedback about the $0.00 registration logged an an enhancement request and will let you know of any updates. Thanks so much for being part of the Qgiv family!

Jane from Junior Achievement of Wisconsin

Qgiv Easy to Integrate and Use

Pros

Back-of-house Qgiv is easy to set up and use. It is now being integrated into our organization's CRM software, which will be very efficient. Front-of-house Qgiv integrates well into our branding and is a streamlined experience for users.

Cons

At this time, I do not have any suggestions for improvements.

Response from Qgiv

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Jane! We're so glad to hear that you're finding Qgiv all around easy to use! We can't wait to hear how the integration works out for you.

Lila from PBMG

Qgiv is your fundraising frontrunner!

Nothing but kudos

Pros

Cons

Doesn’t synch well with GoDaddy built dites

Reasons for Choosing Qgiv

WellsFargo’s overall practices left me unhappy and uneasy leaving this process to them. I needed a trusted fiduciary and platform that made us look honest and professional

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks for leaving a review, Lila! Super glad to hear that you find it easy to get folks onboarded! We're sorry to hear about your frustration with GoDaddy. If you experience any more issues, please reach out to support@qgiv.com so we can work through it with you!

Daniel from Together for Haiti

Great Service

The most impressive part of Qgiv is their customer service and training. They are responsive, knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help. They truly want to help nonprofits succeed in their fundraising efforts. They are willing to go the extra mile to be sure that nonprofits are getting the most from their Qgiv services while keeping pricing accessible for all sizes of nonprofits.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Built with nonprofit fundraising in mind. Affordable solutions for even small nonprofits. Simple and straightforward for donors. Gift Assist option is a huge plus.

Cons

So far, I have found nothing to dislike or be concerned about.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being part of the Qgiv family! We're delighted to hear your experience has been so positive. We thrive on seeing our clients succeed, and we're excited to see you doing exactly that!

Alexa from Illinois Legal Aid Online

Great product

My overall experience has been a 10+ and QGIV provides all that I need to effectively fundraise.

Pros

Cons

None - can't think of anything to change.

I don't know

Response from Qgiv

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review, Alexa! It's great to hear that you find Qgiv easy to use and that it's helped you effectively fundraise at two organizations! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. :)

Miranda from Peace Community Center

Qgiv

I only use Qgiv for a few months each year in preparation for our annual event, and this seems to work well for us.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and connects directly to our website for online giving and event registration forms. I also like that we don't pay for the service until we use it, there is no monthly subscription.

Cons

I found it at time difficult to run a report and find information. It took me a while to create my filters to find the information I was looking for.

Lisa from Northwest Minnesota Foundation

Qgiv - An Key Partner for our Foundation

Pros

For our purposes, the flexibility of accepting online gifts for a multitude of different accounts, along with having comprehensive event registration functions sold us on the vendor. These features are what we need and like the best.

Cons

Our database does not work to transfer information from Qgiv without making entries. This is technically not Qgiv's issue, as our database is out of the mainstream for nonprofits and foundations.

Sandy from Trinity Education Foundation

Q-Giv Review

Every time I've needed assistance I've been able to get it within seconds.

Pros

Grade A customer service. It's been years since I've seen customer service like Q-giv offers. They are available for chat, email, phone, etc... A real person actually answers. We could not be happier with our decision to use Q-Giv.

Cons

This is hard to answer because we really enjoy the features offered. Perhaps more options for adding graphics to donation page.

Reasons for Switching to Qgiv

We weren't getting the service and functionality we needed.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Sandy! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with the system and your interactions with the CX team! We've got some really exciting things planned for donation forms coming up that we think you'll love... stay tuned!

Tiffany from Heart of Dance inc.

Industry: Fund-Raising

Excellent

The customer service has been top notch. I'm also grateful for fund the raising lab that I attended because it really gave me a lot of awesome creative ideas for our ministry.

Pros

I absolutely love the fact that when someone gives a donation it automatically sends them a tax deductible receipt. It's so user friendly and very convenient for both parties.

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I don't like. I was recommended from a friend to use you guys and ended up sticking with it.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you, Tiffany! It's fantastic to hear that you're enjoying Qgiv and that it makes things easier for you AND your donors. Woohoo! Thanks for being part of the Qgiv fam and for attending one of our Fundraising Labs! We've got another virtual Lab coming up on June 4th--head to the website and sign up if you think you can join us. https://www.qgiv.com/fundraisinglab

Ashley from Northwest Minnesota Foundation

December 2015

Qgiv is a great tool for any nonprofit!

Pros

I love the customer support Qgiv offers. The representatives are always able to assist when I call. I appreciate getting a live person immediately, instead of pressing 1 for .... The dashboard is very easy to use and the company has been very receptive to any changes we suggest.

Cons

No complaints! We have used Qgiv for several years and the product only continues to improve.

Bonnie from Kidsave

Qgiv is great for tracking customer relationships and contacts. It was easy to learn the basics.

Pros

That I could learn it quickly enough to do my work and not spend hours learning it.

Cons

The fact that you have to download an app to use the auction module.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you, Bonnie! We're glad to hear that you find Qgiv user friendly! We'd love to talk more about the auction platform with you... it looks like you're in touch with Dylan currently. Let us know how we can help!

Veralucia from Casa de Libertad / Fundaniños

Excellent way to collect funds, specially for an NGO

Excellent tool for fundraising

Pros

The online platform is great, we use it in our website and it's so friendly, our donors get an automatic receipt which saves a lot of work. for our finance team. Love that we can sync with other programs!

Cons

We do not find the APP very friendly though, so we decided just to use the platform for our website and social media.

Dan from St. Patrick Catholic Community

November 2015

Use QGiv to bring in money!

Pros

We use QGiv Kiosks in our church narthex as an additional way for people to donate/tithe to our church. They are easy to set up, easy to program (all online from your desk!) and very easy for people to use!

Cons

QGiv Support is always fast and complete with their response and very friendly to work with too!

August 2016

Buck from Fort Ritchie Community Center

August 2016

My Review of QGIV

Pros

I was extremely impressed by the product's sales team. They responded to my inquiry in a timely manner and were not pushy about me making a decision. I have found the support to be responsive to my questions and able to talk with me even though I am not technical savvy about website design. I like the appearance of the page on our website and my marketing staff report it is very user-friendly.

Cons

I needed to contact our website provider to provide access to QGIV to our site. But once the authorization was completed, it was been very simple to use.

Ashley from OSBI

QGiv is Great!

Pros

The only service that we use is the text-to-give platform, but so far, it is amazing. I love how this service is not contractual and you're able to downgrade at anytime without having to worry about penalty fees. Oh, and this integrates with NeonCRM!

Cons

I wish they offered the text-to-give platform as an a la carte service. A lot of nonprofits have one CRM that they use, and the one that we are using is robust and offers the same features. Honestly, that's such a small complaint because the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Samantha from Northwest Minnesota Foundation

Accounting Associate

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the customer service is second to none!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for the product or vendor at this time.

Elizabeth from Fearfully. Wonderfully. Organized.

Qgiv Rocks!

Qgiv has been amazing to work with!

Pros

Qgiv is easy to use, simple to set up, and the staff are super friendly and supportive even if you only choose to utilize the free version of their software. I can't recommend their services enough!

Cons

My only complaint about this software is that I don't have enough reasons to use it. The interface is great! I do wish their fee was a little lower, but its still cheaper than most!

Jodi from SlaveFree Today

Great customer service

We're still working on CSM & other donor management, but Qgiv helps with the actual donations & processing.

Pros

The training & support have been great.

Cons

We struggle with full integration with our systems.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the review and for joining the Qgiv family, Jodi! Glad to hear accepting donations is going smoothly. We'd love to talk through the struggles you're having with integrations. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out soon!

BJ from CSS

All take and no give

Very dissappointing. We are a nonprofit and they are supposed to be helping us, not hiding the money our donors give.

Pros

Seems like a simple solution to our on-line donation process.

Cons

we put Qgiv on our website over 18 months ago. They kindly send us emails every time a donation is made but we've discovered that not 1 single dollar of that money has ever hit our bank account. Qgiv tells us the problem is in the company they use to transfer dollars and that company tells us its the banks problem. Qgiv is not taking ownership of this even though they are our vendor, NOT the back end transactor. We've been researching this for over 45 days with no resolution and Qgiv is NO ASSISTANCE.

Kristen from Youth For Christ Fort Lauderdale

Easy and Professional

Excellent

Pros

It is simple to use and reliable. If I don't know how to do something, customer service is very accessible.

Cons

I wish some aspects were more customizable.

Response from Qgiv

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your review and for being part of the Qgiv family, Kristen! So glad to hear that you find Qgiv reliable and easy to use. We've got some changes coming soon that we know you'll love. Keep an eye on your inbox and our social channels!

Jenny from Jumping Mouse Children's Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Love Qgiv

We've been able to make several different donation pages based on different campaigns, including doing our events registration page on qgiv this year. This is far more efficient for us as a small nonprofit. Also, since it integrates directly with our donor database, we don't have to duplicate entries, which saves considerable time.

Pros

I love that you can design your own donation pages and they look professional, current, and easy-to use. And that it can integrate with our donor software, Bloomerang.

Cons

It was (and is) a bit of a learning curve when designing a new donation page and has taken some practice. I am still now aware of everything it can do.

Karen from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota

Excellent Product

We had a wonderful experience with Qgiv. Their customer service was so helpful and were there to answer any questions. They were knowledgeable of the product. The software was so user friendly and fit our needs perfectly.

Pros

The ease of use, the cost, and their customer service staff.

Cons

There were some functionalities that we would have liked to see.

Response from Qgiv

Replied June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Karen! We love working with Big Brothers Big Sisters, and we're happy to hear that you find Qgiv easy to use! If you ever have suggestions or feedback on the platform, we'd love to hear it! Send us an email at support@qgiv.com and let us know what we can do to make your job easier. :)

Art from Battle4Children Charities

Online Giving At Its Best

I did utilize customer service a couple times who of course were very helpful and saw me through a couple questions in connecting to our website.

Pros

The software is user friendly. in that it is pretty self-explanatory when you read into it.

Cons

There wasn't any issue with me not liking even a small part of it.

Response from Qgiv

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much, Art! So glad that you find Qgiv user-friendly. Thanks for being part of the Qgiv fam!