What are Qgiv users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Qgiv software through verified user reviews

• icon"Integration with our CRM (Bloomerang). Customer service and ongoing support."
  • icon"Easy integration with our website; love the customizable forms; customer service is outstanding - answers within the business day and you can TALK to a person."
  • icon"Easy to set up, integrate with website, and customize so it's intuitive for end users."
  • icon"The lack of response to my multiple requests to change the email from the retired executive director to me the new (1-year) executive director."
  • icon"Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what type of fundraiser you need to set up and where to start from."
  • icon"It gets a little complicated when you are trying to tease out the difference between setting up a personal page, team page, and campaign page."

Browse all Qgiv Reviews

• Have you used Qgiv and would like to share your experience with others?

Roger

We use Qgiv to bring in donations to our organization.

Great information about our donors that allow us to follow up, connect and take action towards. Additionally, the real time availability of what is coming in is very nice!

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use. Pretty straightforward and A LOT of functionality. Reporting is VERY ROBUST! Lots and lots of data made available via their dashboard.

Cons

Probably cost. As a non-profit, would like more competitive pricing available an d more options to allow customers to purchase only what they need. Also, would really like to see a more customer friendly text giving platform.

Michelle

Pros

I love the easiness of the ability to get someone from your customer service to help me when I’m having trouble. Your team has been so helpful!

Cons

The cost is expensive per month for our non profit as I understand things are expensive but every penny we spend is a penny we lose.

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

Easy registration for our supporters and the different team features.

Response from Qgiv

Hi Michelle! Thanks so much for your review! We love that your registrants found it so easy to sign up for events! We've got some exciting changes on the horizon we think you'll love. We're sorry to hear that pricing is a pain point for you. We make every effort to be transparent, fair, and flexible in our pricing structure. If you have any feedback on what could make the system more valuable to you, we'd love to hear about it! Send us an email at support@qgiv.com and we'll talk through it.

Douachee

I don't love or hate Qgiv...

We only use Qgiv for our walks, so we use it a couple of times a year. Using Qgiv is really frustrating at first, but once you talk to someone, it helps a lot. Time is needed at the beginning to understand the program and set-up, but once you spend that time, working with Qgiv gets easier. From a marketing standpoint, I do wish it the design of it could be stronger.

Pros

Qgiv has really good customer support. Whenever I have questions, I am able to chat with someone or call to figure things out. Their timing is really useful. It is super helpful when I started using Qgiv.

Cons

When starting, it's not as easy to understand how to customize everything the P2P pages. It's not the most intuitive setup. Also, for P2P, it would be nice to have the ability to restore last years' captains/team pages.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for leaving a review, Douachee! We're glad to hear that you've been able to chat through things with the Customer Experience team. ...aaaand we've got some good news! We're making some updates later this year to the peer-to-peer platform that we think you'll love. Stay tuned! :)

Amanda

Complex data tracking

We've really appreciated the details we can pull from QGiv, and feel like it has given us a better handle on our fundraising efforts.

Pros

We capture a lot of unusual data at some of our events, and QGiv lets us build custom fields to track those answers.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what type of fundraiser you need to set up and where to start from. Once you get started, it's easy, though.

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

Not happy with Salsa's customer service or functionality.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review, Amanda! We're happy to hear that you find the custom fields on Qgiv forms easy to use and helpful! If you ever have feedback on what we could do better, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Replied September 2021

missam

Great product

Great company, great service and great product

Pros

Great features for non profit starting new and need help.

Cons

Cost is high for having higher features and abilities.

Reasons for choosing Qgiv

Initial plan met the needs of the organization. Cost was a big consideration.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks for your review, Missam! So glad to hear that you enjoy the features in your Qgiv plan! In an effort to help support nonprofits who are meeting the unexpected challenges of 2020 head-on, we've made our Data package free until 2021. We hope you enjoy the advanced tools in the package and that they help you reach your goals. Thanks for being part of the Qgiv family!

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Qgiv - the best at peer-to-peer events

Qgiv provided a great experience for our fall walk.

Pros

So easy to set up and integrate with our CRM. Also, love the registration process for our participants - easy to navigate.

Cons

Check -in process for in-person, day of events. This software is clearly geared towards online participate/online events. Tracking actual event attendees must be done manually.

Integration with Bloomerang

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

Integration with Bloomerang; customer experience with registration.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review, Sarah! We're happy you and your participants had such a great experience with the software during your walk! If you ever have feedback on what we could do better, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Replied October 2021

Kristin

Great customer support

Qgiv's user interface has been improved within the last year and provides users with an easy to navigate and visually appealing way to donate to their favorite nonprofits.

Pros

When selecting an online giving platform to use, I compared several features. Ultimately, I was looking for a product that would not incur a monthly subscription fee and Qgiv was one of few that had that option. Although that decreases the functionality compared to their paid plans, I have found that the free plan has all I need and more. Plus, their customer service team is still accessible to help those on the free plan. On several occasions I have reached out to make sure I was setting up something correctly and they walked me through it step-by-step. They also have an extensive library of Help guides. Overall, I have found that the personalized help and large number of features in the free plan outweighs the higher processing fees on the transactions themselves.

Cons

While we would be interested in trying the peer-to-peer functionality, we have been prevented from doing so due to cost. That feature may be similar in price to other giving software, as I haven't researched that. But, for our small organization, that is one item that we've simply not been able to justify paying for. (I will say, however, that for other features--like text to give--that may be needed for a short time frame, such as a day of giving, you can opt in and out on a monthly basis, making it very easy to increase and decrease your features without committing for a full year.)

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

I was not the administrator when Network to Give was selected, but my limited interaction with it found it more cumbersome to use and less visually appealing.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review, Kristin! We're happy to hear that you've found all the features you need in our free package. And if you ever do need another feature--say you're hosting an auction--our services are contract free, so you can always add and remove as you need! If you ever have feedback on what we could do better, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Replied September 2021

Trudy

Using Qgiv as a Non-profit

I used to spend days inputting event registrations and donations into our current software whereas now all the information can go directly into the database. It even creates a new constituent record - another time saver.

Pros

The format is very easy to use for individuals registering for an event or making a donation to our organization. Reports pull information for easy access and accountability while also tracking individual giving. For our bowling fundraising event, the site not only provides a way to register but also places the person on a team. Our other software was far more cumbersome in this regard - had to be done manually and was time consuming. Overall, a great product!

Cons

The integration of Qgiv with Blackbaud CRM was not as complicated as I had imagined. I was provided individual instruction with a Qgiv rep who clearly answered my questions. I was particularly excited to see the new feature of matching gifts through 360 MatchPro - excellent idea and the whole process is taken care of by the application. Yet, with being a non-profit during these stressful times with reduced donations coming in, there is little chance JASN will be able to implement this new feature. Wish the matching was already a part of Qgiv and not an extra expense.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks for the great review, Trudy! We're pleased to hear that staff and donors find Qgiv easy to use and that you're taking advantage of the integration with Blackbaud CRM! We appreciate and understand the feedback on the 360 MatchPro integration.. it's so hard to justify any extra costs right now. Thank you for being part of the Qgiv family. If we can help with anything, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Kim

QGiv is a great option for peer to peer experimenting

QGiv has improved our online giving experience with a cleaner, more sophisticated looking donate now page on our website and given us the chance to engage our fundraising volunteers with P2P pages. QGiv adds engagement and excitment to fundraising campaigns by showing progress to goal and allowing individuals to customize the message to their networks, earning us more attention and many new donors with every campaign.

Pros

Integration with our CRM (Bloomerang) Customer service and ongoing support Customizing options - we can brand our pages easily Admin - we can support our fundraisers by creating pages for them, editing, or just advising Being able to show progress toward goal with thermometer graphics is great Ease of use for non-techy users - we had tech-shy fundraisers use their P2P pages easily and successfully Love the text-to-give feature Love the ways QGiv improved the look and usability of our online donation page

Cons

It gets a little complicated when you are trying to tease out the difference between setting up a personal page, team page, and campaign page. The integration with Bloomerang is good, but not perfect - it has a few kinks when it comes to recording gifts quickly (there's a delay between gift and integration) and noting acknowledgements in the CRM automatically.

Reasons for choosing Qgiv

QGiv was the obvious choice because of their partnership with our CRM. It was highly recommended by a nonprofit colleague.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review, Kim! We're so excited to hear that your users, especially the tech-shy ones, find peer-to-peer easy to use. Thanks so much for being a part of the Qgiv family! We'd love to get more details about your experience with the Bloomerang integration; a member of our support team will reach out shortly. We're always looking for ways to improve!

Elvera

Love this product

I have a very positive experience with Qgiv. I had a exploration call prior to signing up and then received an orientation after signing up. I contacted customer support with a few questions and had a real person call me almost immediately to help me out.

Pros

This software is easy to set up for non-techy people. I love the email notifications I receive when someone donates. It is easy to offer refunds if someone donates on accident. The form is very customizable for a number of different uses from general donations, to campaign donations, to events. I love the added option for donors to be able to send a digital tribute card. Reoccurring donations option is fantastic! Customer service is attentive and helps you get set up if you need it.

Cons

Currently, I wish there was a way to customize the image sizes on the form, but I haven't really run into many other issues!

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

We needed a more customizable donation form.

Response from Qgiv

Thank you for leaving a review, Elvera! We love that you find Qgiv easy to set up and use. We've got some exciting changes to donation forms coming in the second half of this year that we think you'll love--we'll keep you updated! Thanks so much for being part of the Qgiv family!

Jenny

THE BEST!

Qgiv provided the ability to create unique and effective giving pages for any campaign at one of the lowest rates we have found within this industry.

Pros

We have found Qgiv to be easy to use, intuitive, and we cannot rave enough about the excellent customer service. We often compare other third party vendor customer service to that of Qgive and wish they would all learn to be as attentive and helpful. It is worth every penny in the time savings, which is ultimately money earned for organization.

Cons

Nothing to add. We use the "free" version and it does everything we need considering we have not yet upgraded.

Reasons for choosing Qgiv

Ease of use and lower fees.

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

I was familiar with Qgiv because of a colleague who consulted non-profits. I saw the benefit it was to other organizations and after some comparison research, I knew this was the best option for our small but growing non-profit.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for the review and for being part of the Qgiv family, Jenny! We love hearing that Qgiv is cost-effective and time-saving for you. We truly appreciate the kind words about our team. We're always here to help as you continue to grow!

Audrey

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Exceptional Customer Experience

Pros

Qgiv has time and time again proven to be all we need and more. Whether we're using it to process program feeds, or utilizing it's specialized features for fundraising events, it has made processing transactions and collecting event registrations much easier! And the customer service experience is hands down the best anywhere! No matter my issue, every person I've spoken to at Qgiv goes out of their way to address our needs quickly and efficiently.

Cons

While Qgiv has a lot of great features, it can be difficult at times to navigate the software to find what features I need to access. But, if ever I'm lost, customer service makes it easy to find.

Response from Qgiv

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Audrey! We're so thankful to have you and the Camp Fire crew as part of the Qgiv family, and we look forward to serving you for years to come. If you have any feedback about what could make things easier to navigate, we'd love to hear it! As always, you can reach out to support@qgiv.com with any questions or feedback.

Shelby

Easy to use and fairly flexible

Overall, it's a great service and I am considering recommending it for our auction events. I am a big fan of the quality of the product for the price (especially as a non-profit).

Pros

This product is very user friendly, both for users and for admins. It is fairly intuitive, and easy to customize to your specific needs. Pulling reports is pretty easy as well, and it breaks down where the money is coming from.

Cons

There are a few features that I wish were included, but there are problems very specific to my company. i wish that people could sign up twice using different classifications (we have 2 5K in different locations on different dates).

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much, Shelby! It's great to hear that you find the system intuitive... and we're excited you're considering using the auction platform! While the multiple classification registration scenario isn't currently an option, we're definitely considering the use-case for potential enhancements. Our CX team would love to chat more with you about the details and talk to you about the auction platform. Whenever you're ready, you can always send an email to support@qgiv.com. We're happy to help!

Jamie

Love Qgiv!

Pros

Qgiv made events and peer-to-peer fundraising super easy and user friendly! Our community loved the user-friendly platform and the integration with facebook fundraising!

Cons

occasionally things on the back end were hard to figure out, but usually customer support was able to help in no time.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks for the review, Jamie! We LOVE seeing the creative ideas you all come up with (virtual dunk dank!), and it's great to hear that you and your supporters find the peer-to-peer platform easy to use. We've got some improvements coming that we think you'll like, too! We love feedback from clients on what we could do better, so please don't hesitate to let us know if there's something we should consider that would make your job easier!

Kim

User Friendly

The Qgiv team has always been very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Pros

We really like the ease of creating forms for specific fundraising events. The user experience feedback has been overall very positive compared to our previous software.

Cons

There have been a few features in integration which could have been more user friendly. We would like to integrated our CRM which most of our offices have linked however for our headquarters office we need the deposit date not the date the donation is placed.

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

User friendly and pricing.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks for your review, Kim! It's wonderful to hear that your users are having a better experience with Qgiv! We'd love to get some more details about how the integration with your CRM could be improved. A member of our support team will be in contact soon to get your feedback!

Su

We Love Qgiv!

Love, love, love the customer service experience with Qgiv. Incredibly quick responses and HELPFUL.

Pros

Cons

Would love to be able to customize some of the forms a little more from time to time, but highly usable the way they are.

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

NY Charities.org closed without warning and withholding funds from our last fundraiser (Now in a NY Class Action Lawsuit). Forms were not customizable, did not match website, fees were higher, and nearly impossible to talk to a real person and never within a convenient time frame.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for your review, Su! We're happy to hear that you find Qgiv forms easy to use and that they work well with your site. We're so sorry about your past experience with another provider--that must be very frustrating. A bit of good news: we've got some exciting new things coming later this year that we think you'll love. We'll keep you updated! If you ever have feedback on what we could do better, please let us know at support@qgiv.com!

Kay

Never Wish to Switch

Amazing! I'm very happy and feel like Qgiv hears my needs and is working to serve me, improving their product over time.

Pros

Qgiv's standard forms and peer-to-peer platform are easy to assemble and present a clean appearance. Their customer service is top-notch, precise and patient. Every time. I appreciate when I add an administrator, I can always show them the basics and feel good about referring them to Qgiv for any questions, knowing my people will have a good experience with customer service.

Cons

Event Registration is still clunky. I am glad to see this addition and about to start using it for the first time, but it's not quite as clear as i'd like it to be. We need a way to register groups of varying numbers.

Reasons for choosing Qgiv

Our partners at Feed the Hunger recommended Qgiv.

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

They were slow forwarding money and it hampered our freedom to work.

Response from Qgiv

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kay! It's great to hear that you find Qgiv easy to use. We love that you feel heard... and you most definitely are! A member of our support team will reach out shortly to get some more details about registering groups of varying numbers. We've also got some exciting improvements coming in the near future that we think you'll love!

Deborah

Very pleased

We are pleased with the features and cost of Qgiv.

Pros

Cons

The way that required fields are reflected on forms. Also that transactions and recurring gifts are set up separately from donor accounts.

Reasons for choosing Qgiv

Best combination of customization, features, and costs.

Response from Qgiv

Hi Deborah! Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you find Qgiv easy to set up and customize and that you're pleased with the cost and feature set. We'd love to get details about the required fields and donor account pieces you mentioned. Someone from our CX team will reach out to talk through any feedback you may have!

Nature Center using Qgiv

Qgiv has allowed us to keep improved records on donations. We also use the software to take care of all our online donations. The system is a perfect fit for our nature center.

Pros

Our organization was using a donor software prior to my arrival that did not meet our needs. Qgiv made the swith very easy and flawless. The software has made our daily operations seamless and the customer service is stellar.

Cons

I use the software daily and I have not experienced any negatives.

January 1, 2020

Response from Qgiv

Thank you so much for the review, Paul! We're positively thrilled to hear that your daily operations are smooth sailing after switching to Qgiv. Thanks for trusting us with your online giving needs!

Luz

Peer-2-Peer

Overall great experience.

Pros

Ease to set the fundraising page up and support.

Cons

Ability to customize widgets to meet fundraising needs.

Response from Qgiv

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Luz! We're glad to have you as part of the Qgiv family, and we love hearing that you find it easy to set up. We're sorry you're experiencing frustration with some of the widgets--we've got your enhancement request in the system and will keep you updated on its status!

Kathy

Great Customer Support

Seamless process for donations and event tickets

Pros

Easy to use, when I have questions, just pick up the phone and customer service will walk through the process your working on

Cons

There really was no cons, we partnered with q-give at the same time we hired a new web designer. The software is very user friendly

Reasons for switching to Qgiv

Learned that donors prefer to stay on your own webpage when making donations, more secure

Response from Qgiv

Thanks, Kathy! We're so happy that you find Qgiv easy to use and that it makes donations and event registrations seamless for you!

Ashley

Great donation platform and text to give for the money.

I'd recommend.

Pros

Qgive is very inexpensive given it's functionalities. The donation form skins that you can create are very customization and can simply be pasted in your website to have the same look and feel as your site. Also, they offer text to give in a more basic concept. You can have donors send a text message to donate, then they are prompted to go to a link to enter in their donation. It is a nice product for the lower budget organizations who still want the functionality but not the expense.

Cons

If you are using this product for your online giving platform, I really don't see any cons. The rates are fair and the customization is high.

Lyn

The Gathering of Southeast WI, Inc.

Donors ability to easily donate and our team's ability to use the syste,

Pros

It is easy to use-a no brainer, folks make a donation and the info comes to our office and a thank you goes to the donor.

Cons

The lack of response to my multiple requests to change the email from the retired executive director to me the new (1-year) executive director. I would like the donation transactions information to come to my email address [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and remove [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from Qgiv

Hi, Lyn! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that Qgiv makes giving easy for you and your donors! I'm sorry about your frustration with the donation notifications! A member of our Customer Experience team will be reaching out to you shortly to make things right.

Rachel

User-Friendly, Great Customer Support

Pros

Qgiv is user-friendly fundraising platform with great customer support. When I began using Qgiv, I found the platform easy to navigate. Its structure and layout is logical, allowing me to easily access and execute the functions I wanted to utilize. When I have a question, Qgiv's support team makes itself readily available. Knowledgeable and patient, they are always happy to help. They always respond in a timely manner.

Cons

Setting-up a service integration with DonorPerfect is challenging. Since Qgiv does nto have a support team member who is an expert in DonorPerfect, there are some gaps in knowledge (between Qgiv and DonorPerfect) which make setting-up a service integration with DonorPerfect difficult.

Response from Qgiv

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Rachel! Happy to hear that you find Qgiv user-friendly and that the CX team has been helpful! If you have any questions about the DonorPerfect integration, please let us know at support@qgiv.com. If we don't know an answer, we'll find it!

Jeremy

Industry: Fund-Raising

Best Customer Service Ever!

My experience with Qgiv is the absolute best I've ever had with any customer service! They are so willing to help walk me through anything and they consistently check up on me just to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Pros

The software was very easy to use. I've never created website before and I was able to create a website and then implement this software onto the website with ease.

Cons

The least thing I like is that monthly charges for using the softwareis taken out at the first of the month instead of with each transaction.

Reasons for choosing Qgiv

I chose Qgiv because the customer service was so wonderful.

Response from Qgiv

Thank you, Jeremy! We're super happy to hear how easy it was for you to get everything set up and that the Customer Experience team has been so helpful. Our development team is reviewing similar feedback about the monthly versus transaction debit when it comes to fees. We've included your name in that project for tracking and will reach out if the team makes any changes! We're so glad to have you on board!

Qgiv