MemberLeap Reviews

4.71 / 5 (49)

Our advisors have recommended this product 10 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The back end is very user friendly and I love that I am able to customize areas that best fit our demographics."

• "Great functionality, customized for us, changed as we needed. SUPER customer service."

• "Easy to use for both members and administrators, rapid service response, fair value."

• Cons

• "Web designs could be a bit more fluid and less static. Still, the design is a customizable template and is easy to use. I would like to see unique design features. "

• "The only issue I've had (which MemberLeap staff helped me work through) was in figuring out the grid editor on our template. Other than that, the software is very easy to use."

• "There are a few layers to get through to create designs and some areas can be frustrating when you forget how to do something. We are beginning to create some how to videos to assist with this"

Browse MemberLeap Reviews

Dawn from University Aviation Association

Attractive front end and excellent support. Spending 25% fewer man-hours in system.

Decreased our website/database cost by 20%, decreased our staff man-hours in the system by 25%. Easy enough to maintain that we were able to bring daily management of website back in-house.

Pros

All the energy is on the front-end to build. Once up and running it is a champ. Custom set-up from beginning. Team meetings were productive. Support for migration was superb. Launch date was met. Response time is always impressive.

Cons

Not for those without some computer/database experience. Migrating from one database to another is never an easy task. That being said - MemberLeap was pretty uneventful from start to finish.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the awesome review Dawn! Your new website looks fabulous, and we are so happy that you have been able to streamline your organization's day-to-day needs by switching to MemberLeap! Fly high!

Amy from AAFAME

Great product & service!

Excellent! Great support team and extremely responsive on support requests - usually same day response!

Pros

Cons

Billing for non-dues activities is not as intuitive as I would like for it to be.

Reasons for Choosing MemberLeap

The system seemed to be easier to use then the others and the functionality was what we were looking for.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review Amy! We were excited to onboard the Austin Association of Facility & Maintenance Engineers. If you would like to schedule a quick overview of our non-dues invoices, please contact our customer service team at service@memberleap.com. Take care.

Kate from Cognitive Neuroscience Society

Memberleap Review

While the customer support is generally quick, we do feel that unless you push back, their answer tends to be "we can't do that" or " that is a customization, which will be an added cost"

Pros

It seemed straight forward. There was training that came with the program. We do get quick answers when we have a question.

Cons

Everything seems to be an "add on". There is a disconnect between what the sales person tells you the program can do and what it can do. Many of the functions we needed were considered a customization. The reason we chose memberleap was that it seemed cost efficient. But now we are paying as much as the other systems we were looking at cost.

John from Nevada Association of Financial Aid Administrators

Great Service

The implementation team was patient, kind and very helpful! For our all volunteer based organization, the support and guidance we received for implementing our new website and database was exactly what we needed!

Pros

Cons

NAFAA is not yet sure what we do and don't like, as we just implemented and are going through our first cycle.

Reasons for Choosing MemberLeap

Better value, support seemed greater, product review and selection from our regional partner.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied January 2020

Hi John! We were excited to onboard so many financial aid administrators associations recently, including yours! Our development team is pretty wonderful! Take care.

November 2012

Karen from Foundation for Strategic Sourcing

November 2012

We are VERY happy with Vieth and the MMS system

We moved from Avectra Netforum/Memberfuse to Vieth. We were very unhappy with the Netforum system and the Avectra support team. Moving from a big name system to Vieth was a bit scary but I have to say the experience so far has been amazing. From the start I could see the major differences. Vieth came up with the design for our site and then built it very qucikly as part of our implementation fee. They took care of everything which was a big difference from Avectra. Once in the system I quickly realized how much easier the MMS system was to use vs. Netforum. I spent months getting Netforum setup to work the way we needed and MMS was about 1 week. Avectra promised a bunch of functionality during the RFP process and then we were surprised to find things not working the way we expected. Vieth was very honest and we got what we expected. A support ticket at Avectra would sit for a few months but at Vieth it is worked on that week. We are very happy with Vieth and highly recommend them.

Pros

-Very easy to use admin console. Once you figure out where everything lives it is easy to get around the system -We have a great deal of flexibility with the system when it comes to customizations. Vieth is great with making changes for the better. If it is outside of the normal system requirements there will be cost associated however with our last system we could not customize anything -Member side is straight forward. Easy to use -It does what they say. Sales team is very open with their product. They don't promise anything outside of the system functionality -Very few bugs. Our last system had new releases often however they usually introduced new bugs to the environment. -The support staff is VERY responsive. I was worried at first as the staff is on the smaller size however they are much quicker to resolve issues then our last "big name" system. I will send in a support email and someone is working on it that day!

Cons

-A couple of the system generated pages could do with an update on their look.Overall very happy with what we have. -Newsletter module is much better then our previous system but could do with updating. I understand this is on their list of things to do. -Some of the system pages do not allow you to add your own text to the page. For example if I want to add a statement to the file manager page I cannot without Vieth adding it for me. It would be nice to have that ability. -They do not have a subscription module which our last system had. They do have the ability to do custom member types and they do have a online store.

Amanda from Kentucky Academy of Science

This Scientific society loves MemberLeap

We were using several different kinds of software before MemberLeap- one for surveys, one for the website, one for event registration, another for our communications, and another for our membership database. It was driving me crazy and I was wasting a lot of time cutting & pasting, importing & exporting between these platforms. I am saving several hours a week in the office after streamlining everything into one system, and now I can work on projects that pertain to the mission of my organization instead of spending those hours on busy admin tasks. I did a lot of research and demos of lots of other database software and the sales agents are pushy and annoying. MemberLeap does everything I want, they are straightforward and not pushy, and they have such a great product that they don't even advertise.

Pros

It does EVERYTHING I need and is really user-friendly-- membership, event registration, abstract submission, website management, email & newsletter communications, and more... and whenever I think of something I need that it doesn't do, they can almost always program it within a couple of days. They are totally terrific and I am recommending this software who manages a professional association or scientific society.

Cons

Occasionally I want a report of some kind that I can't figure out how to get-- but I can ask them and they will help me get what I need. They are so helpful I really can't complain.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much Amanda for the amazing review! We are so glad that MemberLeap offers EVERYTHING you need!

Kirk from Michigan District Judges Association

Industry: Judiciary

Creation of new website for Statewide Judicial Association

The MemberLeap team was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Only one team member wasn’t as extremely friendly as all the others and lacked some follow up on our questions. We liked that they are a locally based company so we checked out their business operations.

Pros

I could understand the functionality and I only have general technology skills. This package will enable our group of volunteer Judges to vastly increase our communication and get better organized. The calendar, message boards, and mass emails are especially helpful trying to run an organization of volunteers without an executive director.

Reasons for Choosing MemberLeap

Their website was easy to understand, simple and intuitive. We could obtain pricing accurately without having to have a sit down and conduct a lengthy interview.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review Judge Tabbey! We are excited that you have found a software platform to meet your organization's needs. We love partnering with local associations too!

Shannon from Oklahoma Restaurant Association

Great association management web hosting!

Association management databases can be tricky; MemberLeap helped us customize the site to work with specific needs with different types of membership. They have also helped us figure out a way to merge and sync 3 different databases into one, each maintaining their own integrity.

Pros

We used MemberLeap several years ago to custom build our association sites, and when the time came to add a new site, it was an easy decision. They have a great and attentive staff; their system is very user-friendly; issues and problems are resolved quickly; and any custom updates made are available to all clients.

Cons

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied February 2019

Shannon, we have enjoyed working with the Oklahoma Restaurant Association, Oklahoma Hotel and Lodging Association, and Oklahoma Travel Industry Association over the years, and we are excited to present your new ORA Expo event website too.

joyce from National Association of Branch Campus Administrators

Professional Association Finds Great Fit in MemberLeap

Pros

6.2.2. We have been pleased with our transition so far and appreciate all of the tech/support staff working with us as we discover things we didn’t think about before the transition. As is often the case, until we started working in and using the system, there were aspects we didn’t know that we needed. The folks at MemberLeap and rep Consulting have been great about either talking us through how to use or find what already existed or helping us figure out what we need to have added. So far, it has been more of a positive experience for us. You don’t always get the positive feedback, usually you only hear about complaints from clients, so NABCA wanted to give you some positives.

Cons

Higher learning curve than anticipated; however, no fault of MemberLeap.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the kind words Joyce! Don't forget... we have lots of training videos available, a comprehensive online Help Desk built into your software, and 24/7 customer service to help you when you need it.

karen from Creature Comfort Pet Therapy

Great company and product

Much more organization and efficient solution than what we were using. Amazing website design/implementation.

Pros

The software is easy to use and most functions we need are included. Anything not included is easy to add on for a reasonable fee. They have been very accommodating. Everything is much more efficient. This is the second non-profit I have brought to Member Leap. I liked the company so much and the product offering worked so well that when it came time to I recommended my new employer use MemberLeap.

Cons

Some things could be improved such as the store/merch design. I find it a bit basic. We also ran into some trouble with the donation function not being nearly as robust as we needed. We are a non-profit so that is a major area for us. We were able to come up with a reasonable work around without having to spend money on customization but eventually we will need to beef it up.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied July 2018

Thank you Karen! It is always a pleasure working with you!

Kermit from Fraternal Order of Retired Border Patrol Officers

Industry: Law Enforcement

Teaching an old dog new tricks

I am 79 years old and not very computer smart. I am FORBPO's Treasurer and the primary user of the MemberLeap program. This whole project has been a challenging experience for me. The personnel at Vieth Consulting, who were involved with our project, have been very professional and patience with me which was greatly appreciated and gave me confidence to continue to go forward. The billing program has reduced much time and has resulting in a greater and more timely response from our members. The ability for members to review their personal data and make corrections or up date their information has reduced the time that I had to spent doing that task in the past. The Event part of the program was more of a challenge for me in setting up the event and the registration for our annual event. After some trial and error and assistance from Vieth, I was able to develop and put on line our annual convention program and registration. The one thing that the program did not accomplish, which was a disappointment, was the ability to produce a PDF Registration Form. FORBPO's member are mostly elderly. One third of our membership do not use computers. I had to develop a separate PDF registration form using another application program. I have to manually enter the information from the hard copy registration form into the Event program in order to trap all the event information that I need to track. There have been some minor cliches but the more a work with, and the better I understand the program, the more a like it. I have only been working with your/our program for less than 30 days. However, for the most part, it is fulfilling our business needs. I believe the more I work with and understand the program, the more I will learn the full potential of the program.

Pros

It is a big time saver. It is good to have all our information in one integrated database were we had three different systems in the past.

Cons

Can not produce a PDF Registration Form for our annual Convention , for mailing to members who do not have computers. There is such a wide variety of reports it is hard to keep track of what each report does. It would be nice to eliminate reports that I would never use.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied February 2017

Hi Kermit! We are so happy that you choose MemberLeap. I am checking with our event programmer to see what it would take to create a PDF of your event registration. We'll be in touch! Take care!

June 2016

Jennifer from Community Colleges for International Development, Inc.

June 2016

Vieth Consulting Employees are Fantastic with MemberLeap!

Pros

MemberLeap gets the job done and is fairly user-friendly. Vieth Consulting is top-notch. They have been the most professional, efficient, and friendly staff to work with and always have our best interest in mind. We are a small nonprofit with unique needs and they have worked well with us to understand those needs. Vieth Consulting staff have been such a pleasure to work with over the past 14 months. Professional, friendly, and efficient with a fast turnaround time on help tickets.

Cons

There are a few things that have come up for our specific needs that could not be adjusted without customization and many times we have had to find a work around BUT every staff person I have dealt with at Vieth Consulting has been fantastic in helping us find those workarounds when needed. When we do need customizations, they always finish them promptly. We are still finding issues as we go, but if there is an easy fix, or if it was something we did incorrectly on our end, Vieth staff help us find the solution.

Michael from NATA

MemberLeap Review

We have immediate benefits from the first conference being on the website and the reports that we're able to pull up. Customer service is very good and the response time is excellent. The only downside I've seen is that with my prior database, we had just 2 support people who were expert on everything with our old software and with MemberLeap people have specialites.

Pros

We came from another association software that did not have all the features that MemberLeap offers. We were able to have one website connected with our database and that has been great.

Cons

There are certain features that we wanted that we had to have the developer design for us. It took a while but we were happy with the end result.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied September 2019

MemberLeap does have a lot of amazing features. We're glad that our designer was able to give you exactly what you wanted. There is a lot of work that goes into managing a large conference, and we're so glad that our software could help you with that. With so many software features, we provide the best support to our clients by having specialists for them.

Amy from Natural Areas Association

The set up was super easy, and the live support from the team at Vieth was really helpful.

I'm able to spend less time on membership administration and more time on membership development. MemberLeap also gives our members the opportunity to interact with each other, which it so critical for our industry. It checked off so many boxes that we had for our ideal member-management system at a very affordable price.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive, especially from the user end. I was worried about our demographic skewing older, but it's been really smooth for our members. Renewals are SO EASY with this system, which saves me tons of time. I keep discovering new, useful features, and I can tell it was designed by listening to the needs of membership professionals.

Cons

The reporting is pretty awful. I have to run and compare several reports to get the financial information that I need, and there is still more editing I have to do before it's usable. Donations also seem like an afterthought. It's definitely NOT a donor database.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied April 2018

Hi Amy! Thanks for submitting a review! We are glad that our software has streamlined your processes and is saving you time. This frees you up to focus on the important stuff - membership development! Member engagement is always crucial for member based organizations, so we're glad we could offer you that too. I will send you an email regarding some possible reporting and donation options to help accommodate your unique detailed needs. Take care!

Clive from International Ballistics Society (IBS)

Industry: Defense & Space

This system works very well and is easy to use.

The ability to handle the details of all our members, including their payments.

Pros

It is easy and intuitive to use. It has all the functionality I need and more. The support is excellent. They are quick to understand my questions and needs. Anything I have wanted has been speedily resolved.

Cons

Some of the search features could be improved. Sometimes I think I have searched for all the members of a certain type but the search has not been initiated.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the kind words Clive! We have truly enjoyed having you as a client for all these years! We are already working on the search feature fix, it should be taken care of today!

Mandy from The Kentucky Center for Mathematics

Fantastic Customer Service and Great Software

We have had only positive experiences with Vieth Consulting and the MemberLeap software. The software is very user-friendly, and we have been very pleased with the various customization options available. As our organization is ever-evolving, it is important that we have a software platform that is able to grow with us - MemberLeap delivers, largely due to the outstanding service that Vieth Consulting provides. They are excellent problem-solvers, and are always eager to help ensure the software is meeting our needs at every turn. The software offers a variety of functionalities that have been integral to building our member database and sales leads. I would highly recommend this product.

Shakti from Mothers of North Arlington (MONA

Finally a solution that works and evolves with us

Our members are happy, our volunteers don't complain about the back-end, it works from mobile!

Pros

Cons

That it can't read my mind? Just kidding. There are some functions that I wish could be done in batches, not one at a time, such as approving membership applications and enabling/disabling multiple events.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied July 2019

Hi Shaki! We love that you and your members are both happy with MemberLeap! We wish our software could read our clients' minds too! LOL

Ann from San Diego Family Law Bar Association

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

If You Need Member Software -- This is IT!

I would encourage anyone to check out MemberLeap. We have had others -- this one is the best!

Pros

Super easy to use for both admin and members. Has everything we need -- directory, renewals, event registration, you name it. Links to our Quickbooks so monthly reconciliation is a breeze. Great value! Highly recommend! We have implemented a couple custom features that are make this software even more valuable for us.

Cons

The pixel sizes for the home page slide show and the logo slide show take getting use to and require some manipulation to get correct. This is an area we are considering having customized to make it easier for us.

Gretchen from Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement

May 2016

Easy to use - lots of features we need with room to grow!

Pros

Customer service has always been very prompt and helpful. There is also a way to view saved help requests we've made in the past and combined with the online database and videos we can usually figure out the answer ourselves. Our website has been able to grow with the features we need and room to expand our member services as well. We appreciate that we have a lot of ways to add pages, documents, features on our own. Our recent redesign went well due to great communication and foresight on the part of Vieth (they knew how to explain technical terms if needed).

Cons

It would be nice to see a small inventory of buttons, graphics, and photos to use.

Deb from South Dakota Optometric Society

Five stars across the board for MemberLeap. The customer support rocks.

MemberLeap streamlined our office procedure and provides a professional interface for our members.

Pros

MemberLeap software is totally user friendly, for both the administrator and our members. The "look" is professional. Training is very thorough. Requests for help are answered promptly.

Cons

My only complaint is that my learning curve is steep! Live training sessions can be overwhelming because there is a lot of ground to cover, but there are online tutorials to help fill in the blanks.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied April 2017

Hey Deb! We think you are a five star client! Thanks!

Dulany from Southern Seniors Golf Association

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

MemberLeap Review

From site architecture planning to graphic design, and from the first contact eight years ago to ongoing service today, my experience with Vieth Consulting's MemberLeap has met or exceeded my expectations and those of SSGA's members.

Pros

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied November 2016

We truly appreciate you as a client and look forward to serving your membership needs for many years to come!

Robb from Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators

User-Friendly and Intuitive Product with Excellent Customer Service

The process from the initial sale, product demonstrations for our association, and implementation has been very smooth. The MemberLeap team kept us informed during every step of the process and they've been very responsive to any inquiries we've had.

Pros

MemberLeap's product is very easy to navigate. We moved from a website provider who did everything for us to one where we have much more control and access to make changes. The training sessions were very helpful and the library of other support items (videos, tutorials, text documents, etc.) is extensive.

Cons

We've not yet encountered any significant negative experiences with the software. As with any new product there are sometimes things you have to work around.

Reasons for Choosing MemberLeap

We felt MemberLeap's product was a better overall fit for our needs.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied February 2020

Thanks Robb! We are so glad that you like our software! We have enjoyed onboarding several of the other student financial aid administrators associations too. We look forward to serving all of your membership needs for many years to come.

Kari from Wyoming Optometric Association

Vieth has been a positive experience for me.

Pros

I find it user friendly and easy to use. It supports my association with relevant tools without being cumbersome and overly difficult.

Cons

It takes some learning to understand how to use it. But customer service and technical support is always there to help.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied May 2017

It has been a pleasure serving your organization, and we look forward to partnering with you for many more years!

Tiffany from Michigan Downtown Association

Great company to work with; answers questions promptly; easy to follow instructions and prompts.

Pros

Ease of use; functionality; customer-friendly; customizable; includes needed and necessary functions to provide our members with the information they need.

Cons

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied April 2017

Thanks Tiffany!

Allison from Mothers of North Arlington

Great experience switching to MemberLeap

Pros

It's really easy to use and intuitive, even for people with no experience professionally managing a website or member management software. The project managers and programmers who designed an built the site were very responsive, helpful and patient. The system is half the cost of our former system and looks and works a thousand times better.

Cons

There are a few things we wish it could do without having to pay to custom program a new feature: allow members to cancel their own registration to an event, put a credit on the account of a particular member, and a couple of queries that seem fairly basic. But we've managed to work around all the issues so far. We're also waiting for MemberLeap to update its app so that members can register and pay for events on their phones more easily.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the kind words Allison! MemberLeap already offers a feature where your members can cancel their own event registrations. I will ask someone on our Customer Service Team to contact you about this.

Perry from AssociationsFirst

Excellent Website Platform

Pros

Customer service is exceptional and very easy to use from an administrative perspective.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software!

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied July 2019

Thanks for reviewing MemberLeap! We have enjoyed having you as a client. Take care.

Lisa from Brentwood Homeowners Association

Great app for consolidation of data and communication for our association.

Consolidation of several other softwares so only have to use one now.

Pros

Consolidated the functions of Filemaker, Constant Contact and Wordpress, making it one stop shopping! The customer service team is fast, friendly and efficient.

Cons

The admin is a little complex and almost has too many functions. They need to streamline the look and font formats to make it more user friendly. The good news is they're updating everyday and take suggestions.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied May 2017

We absolutely love that MemberLeap was able to streamline your process! You have been a joy to work with! Take care!

Kim from Michigan Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

I love using Memberleap for our database

Pros

Very user friendly! It has all everything our association needs in one place. We have our database in one place, we can print labels, send email blasts and our newsletter to our members.

Michelle from Capital Area Manufacturing Council

May 2016

Top-notch service, talented staff, responsive and friendly!

Pros

I really like the broadcast messaging feature, which adds a level of professionalism to my communications to members. I also like the billing system, which automatically invoices members, and reminds them when their membership fees are due!

Cons

Sometime very minor errors lead to big problems. For example, if I don't put "http:/" in front of the website address when I'm creating a form, it will cause an error for users. However, the staff is fabulous and very responsive.

Kim from Michigan Speech-Language-Hearing Association

I highly recommend Vieth Consulting and the MemberLeap Software

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I'm always impressed by the service we receive from Vieth Consulting. If I have a problem they get back to me immediately and always take care of the problem promptly.

Cons

I really can't think of one thing I don't like about either the product or the vendor.

Kate from Richmond Tri Club

May 2016

Viet's Member Leap is a Powerful Tool!

Pros

The Member Leap application makes complex tasks easy and is very flexible. We can do anything we need to do for the club with the tools. Vieth is SO responsive. They respond to questions and request immediately. We never feel like we are left hanging.

Cons

Can't think of anything. The tools are great. Some of the things that were difficult (content management and getting things to line up correctly) were fixed by Viet designing the pages to do it automatically for us.

Carmine from Professional Service Association

My experience with MemberLeap has been very positive. Everyone has been very willing to help.

Better management and member interaction than our old website

Pros

Probably the strongest reason I like MemberLeap software is how it streamlines member management tasks. It's a real labor saver in that respect. Next is the flexibility of the software. Because all organizations are not the same, It has nearly every conceivable scenario covered and all of that is available to us through the configuration panel.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied June 2017

Awww! You are amazing Carmine, and we are so happy that we could help you manage your membership for efficiently! Take care!

June 2015

Shawn from Community Colleges for International Development, Inc. (CCID)

June 2015

Highly Recommended!

Before working with Vieth, we had member information spread across 6 spreadsheets, and an update in one did not mean that they were all updated. We also had a complicated spreadsheet to track dues, and all reports were basically manually compiled. For the website, we needed to spend a large amount of time and money to make simple updates. Last year we spend 2 weeks of 2 people's staff time preparing invoices--that's 160 hours of work. After integration from Vieth, we did the same work in less than two hours. Through Vieth's services, all of our spreadsheets, contact information, and dues information are integrated. We have one source for our data. The website is easy to update, much like a document in Word, and we don't spend additional funds to make small updates. We can keep it relevant. Vieth staff were fabulous to work with, responsive to our many, many questions and very professional. This process requires commitment and a point person from your organization/association to manage--but if you have that person, the process will flow easily.

Sarah from DOVIA Colorado

Veith Consulting Web Design and Support

We are a state-wide organization that provides professional development for the field of volunteer engagement through networking, idea exchanges, training, and an annual conference. We use this website to manage our membership, communicate with our members, and market our training and annual conference. The site allows for public pages and pages for member access only. Veith's web designers worked with us to build the site and the appropriate pages. The back end is very user-friendly and intuitive. It is easy to navigate, change, add or update information. The event registration module allows complete customization. All of the modules have robust reports. The built-in 'Help' system is very complete and easy to access. Their customer support is unparalleled. Email queries are answered swiftly and unlike many other websites, the staff answers the phone to help solve issues. I would recommend this business and their talented group to any organization looking to build a new or redesign an existing site.

Ceila from RMWEA

MemberLeap has helped the management of our membership database by providing access for everyone.

Pros

It was very quick for us to move from an Excel spreadsheet to a web-based membership database. Additionally, the access for members has been greatly improved as well as for the volunteers and staff that support members.

Cons

Since this was a pre-set solution, we needed to customize the areas that are managed differently that the original. Now 2 years down the road, the cost to continue this customization has been starting to get excessive. Either having a really good plan with lots of future growth is essential, or be willing to pay for the customization as the organization grows. And of course, document the agreed plan forward for those Board members that don't remember.

Amanda from Ohio Head Start Assocaition

Customized software

Pros

The software has the ability to meet specific needs of my organization. Being an accredited CEU provider we needed our system to be able to meet the requirements of IACET. They MemberLeap team has been wonderful working with us to ensure this is being met. The system is user friendly and it streamlined our operations.

Cons

Nothing yet; still working through the learning curve.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied September 2019

Thanks Amanda! We enjoyed bringing your organization on board!

Pamela from Therapeutic Assessment Institute

The member leap team was very helpful and responsive to my questions.

Pros

It's member interaction software and interface with quickbooks. I like the videos and find that most tools are intuitive to figure out how to use.

Cons

The amount I personally have to do since I we are a small organization and do not have a webmaster.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied July 2017

Thanks Pamela! We are so glad that you have found our software to be intuitive to use. Maybe someone on the board could step up and help you with using the system? Take care!

Cyndi from Fiscal and Administrative Officers Group

Nothing But Positive Things to Say About Memberleap

We selected Memberleap and Vieth Consulting for our new website and membership management system, and have had no regrets. The most important advantage to using the Memberleap system for us has been the ability to customize the system to fit our specific needs. Also, the discussion boards feature has added huge value, allowing our members to ask questions and share knowledge and experience with each other. Finally, the customer support at Vieth is excellent, as any questions or issues are always addressed in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Memberleap and Vieth Consulting!

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied March 2017

Thanks Cyndi! We are so glad you found us! We look forward to serving your membership needs for many years to come!

Laura from University Aviation Association

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

System works great and is very user friendly.

Pros

Customer service is very quick to answer whenever we have any questions. It was easy to learn the system.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied July 2017

Hi Laura! We are super excited to bring UAA on as one of our newest clients! We are also happy that you love our system! We look forward to many years together!

July 2015

Rob from Optometry Association of Louisiana

July 2015

Excellent Customer Support, Superior Response Time, Ease of Use

We have been using Vieth Consulting for our state association website hosting for 2 years now....they are quantum leaps above our former web hosting company! No longer do we have to wait days or weeks for website editing, we do it ourselves in minutes! The MMS interface is so easy to use, even for a relative novice as myself. On the few occasions for which we have required service, they are EXTREMELY efficient in responding to our issues and solving any glitches. We find Vieth Consulting innovative and very, very customer friendly!

Emily from AORE

Lots of Research and Decided to go with MemberLeap

I did lots of research when switching from memberclicks (really bad experience with them) and landed upon Memberleap - love them! Huge value for your money and the best customer support. The admin side is confusing to use at first, but it does get easier to use by the day. From a member standpoint, things are simple and easy to find. Our website looks 100,000 times better after working with Memberleap. Highly recommended!

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied January 2017

Awww! Thanks for the awesome review Emily! We love having you as a client!

Jesse from Crane Certification Association of America.

Good all in one

Their team is very responsive and helpful. They worked with the branding team throughout the process and adapted to our needs well. The back end is a little clunky and could use updating but it is worth the price. We needed a central location to help manage our association and a web designer. It was a great choice.

Response from Vieth Consulting

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the review Jesse! We are so excited to welcome CCAA to the MemberLeap circle of clients! We look forward to serving your membership needs for many years to come!

November 2015

Tiffany from Michigan Downtown Association

November 2015

Thank you, Vieth Consulting!

Vieth helped us consolidate all of our member information into one online site. We were able to move five different online sites and pages with member information and benefits to one web site. I can now invoice, manage payments and more for administrative work, while our members can access their own online accounts, see what they paid, pose questions to other members, upload photos and more. Our site is friendly and easy to use. We love it. Vieth's customer service is excellent.

Lisa from MemberLeap by Vieth Consulting

John from Sonran Arts League

Industry: Fine Art

Great customer support

MemberLeap provides excellent customer support. They respond promptly and effectively.

John from Puget Sound Mycological Society

Helped us a lot

I highly recommend MMS by Vieth Consulting

Pros

MMS has automated many processes for us that used to be labor intensive for our all-volunteer non-profit 501C3 organization. Our membership has grown greatly as a result which feeds our bottom line which allows us to fulfill our mission. Support has been quick and good.

Cons

Complaints are minor

Mark from CBIFFAWS

October 2012

Great product with great support.

Pros

The product is everything that we need as an association and has a whole lot more capability than we use. The Vieth team are very responsive and speak in a way that makes the system understandable for us non-techy types.

Cons

None that I have found.

September 2009

Eric from San Diego East Visitors Bureau

September 2009

Very Effective Web-Based Membership Software Package Solution

I would recommend this product to anyone seeking to build an effective membership backend to their website.

Pros

This has been a very good solution for our organization of just over 300 members.

Cons

Still takes some time to understand as it has a number of great features.

Sam from Conservative Party USA

CPartyUSA

We Recommend

Pros

Great customer support

Cons

None to date