• Pros

• "Very easy to use, intuitive for the most part. Customer service is excellent! "

• "Your membership was really easy to use. I was able to pull reports in a matter of seconds and the dashboard was easy to understand when it was accurate. "

• "Easy to use. Great customer service. Quick response time to questions."

• Cons

• "Overall I would rate the product highly. So, as a result, I can not thing of any feature that I liked least about the product."

• "Needs some urgent upgrades on functionality to enable more efficient processing."

• "There isn't much customization you can do, but if you need something that they don't offer, there is usually a workaround that can be done. "

Browse YourMembership.com Reviews

Emily from FSB Core Strategies

Great Product for Associations & Societies

Pros

Their implantation team is great to work with and streamlined the big endeavor. Their response time with their customer support team has vastly improved and they are very responsive. We are an AMC and have both trade associations and societies onboarded with YM. They always find a way to work with the organization to find solutions for each organization's needs.

Gina from International Society of Sustainability Professionals

Successful Launch

Overall, I've been very pleased with YourMembership from initial introduction, through implementation, and into daily operations. I especially appreciated working with my Implementation Specialist, who not only guided me throughout the implementation but also spent the extra time to understand my work style to be sure her support set us up for success in the long term.

Pros

YM's fit to our overall needs is a strong match and has streamlined our operations. What used to be an in-house generated, workaround, and very manual process member experience is now an automatic, professional member experience. Now workarounds are to maximize instead of survive.

Cons

Although most of the system works as advertised, some offerings have not meet the full expectation. For example, my expectation for the Quickbooks Connector was a real-time, automated data transfer from YM to QB but instead is a manual download and upload of data. The process does work well and meets our needs - just not as slick as expected.

George from AH - Association Headquarters

Great value for your money. Always improving, with no need to upgrade.

YM delivered a stable, reliable platform to 15 of our associations and allowed us to shift investment to other proprieties without losing features.

Pros

Community Brands continues to invest in the YM platform, and as a SaaS product, upgrades are delivered on a regular basis without the need for continuous testing by the user base.

Cons

Occasionally, your product enhancement request can be lost among the hundreds of other customers using the product. It is best to team up with other customers to upvote your recommendations.

overall value.

Erica from SEDC

User Friendly, but has it's flaws.

YourMembership wasn't all bad, but accurate membership numbers are very important to my organization and this caused a headache monthly. Customer service wasn't instant, but I always got a call back within 48 hours. For us, the websites are pretty basic and outdated, unless we upgraded, which was an additional fee. It's very easy to use, but we experienced a few too many downtimes with the system. Overall, the software is good, but wasn't ideal for us.

Pros

Cons

The data was never accurate. I dreaded doing the monthly membership report due to the fact that the number were never right and I always had to do lots of work arounds and manual calculations before presenting to my Board of Directors.

Reasons for Choosing YourMembership.com

I was not employed at the time of this decision.

Maria from Chicago Wilderness

Outstanding customer service!

I can't rave enough about your customer service reps. Today I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about an issue that was deeply frustrating and limited my ability to create useful Group pages for our members (the problem was the way our site had been set up, so the fault was totally ours). He cut through my confusing explanation, understood what I was trying to do, and walked me through a solution quickly and with laughter. I've talked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the past, and she was also exceptional. I don't remember the names of the other people I've spoken to, but every one of of them has been outstanding and deserves accolades. They are a real credit to your business.

Pros

We're still working out the kinks but we hope that the Group function will dramatically increase our members' ability to feel connected and learn from each other.

Cons

It would be great if there was a basic "you're an admin, here's what you can do in Groups" video publicly available to train group admins.

MJ from Well-Assembled Meetings

Poor Support is not their only problem....

I have a urgent problem with YM at this moment -- and you can NEVER get them on the phone. It takes HOURS and HOURS if not DAYS to get responses to problems. And the response you normally get is NO- the system cant do that- or you will manually have to edit 300 records. You can't change your membership renewal date. Updates to the application are MINIMAL at best. They did roll out an email upgrade which may have helped with SPAM -- can't tell for sure if it helped. It has been about the only real upgrade I have seen in the membership side of the system. They seem to focus more of their efforts on their other applications and not YourMembership. I wish someone had told me all this when I selected YM.

Pros

I can't say I am in love with any of the features -- it works -- but there is nothing that just says -- if I didn't have this I couldn't do my job.

Cons

The CRM piece of this application is piss-poor at best. I guess coming from major CRM software application with hundreds of features and flexibility and being an expert on Wordpress -- the lack of flexibility in the site for managing custom pages is horrible. They should just offer a Wordpress plugin for membership management by embedding member management functions into a wordpress site -- because they suck at CRM. My Advice -- Use Wordpress for your primary site tool -- and try to embed their membership page into your wordpress site somehow. I may try to convert this way because I am tired of trying to code pages into thier site -- when tools exist such as wordpress that can easily do everything.

Reasons for Choosing YourMembership.com

the integration option with an external meeting planning software and the Quickbooks connectors... I wish I had gone with Memberclicks.

Autumn from COIPA

New to HTML

Overall, we have been happy with the design team. There is room for improvement with our implementation specialist.

Pros

I am excited to house all of our programs in one place. This will help to manage results and time much more effectively.

Cons

I am not a pro at using HTML, so this would be my least favorite part. I am working on enhancing my skills in this area.

Reasons for Choosing YourMembership.com

The choice was not mine but I am happy with the change.

Janine from FirstPoint Resources

YM offers great functionality

Overall, I've had very good experience with the software and I especially appreciate YM's efforts to respond to users' requested revisions and improvements such as website editing functionality.

Pros

Given that this is my first experience with membership software, I have heavily relied on YM's high quality integrated tutorial videos and indexed knowledge database. When I have a unique problem, I receive very quick and quality responses from support staff via the integrated email system. For more complex questions, YM readily offers support via telephone calls.

Cons

I don't have full confidence in the bulk email capability in terms of the recipients' capability to receive. Admittedly, problems may or may not be the fault of the software.

Ebaa from GUITAR FOUNDATION OF AMERICA

Industry: Music

Prompt & Clear

fairly positive. When we encounter problems, the YM support team is always there for us!

Pros

The different features that you can take advantage of.

Cons

Coming from an artist, so take it with a grain of salt..could be a bit more user friendly.

Chloe from UKABIF

Non profit membership management

It has taken a long time to get to grips with the system for a very small organisation and there are still many issues

Pros

It works as an overall system for our charity quite well

Cons

The template pages are not easy to use without HTML knowledge I really don't like some of the layout which cannot be changed - is big gaps in some areas

Tara from AAFP

Industry: Veterinary

Registration System Review

Overall, the experience with YourMembership is a little frustrating and difficult. The registration is very confusing to set-up and not straight forward. There are good features to it but I think it's more confusing than it needs to be.

Pros

It's nicer looking for the attendees when they are registering for the conference than the system we had before. I like that the Attendee Types make it look cleaner and that you can attach different sessions and tickets to each attendee type if you want to instead of it being the same for each one.

Cons

1. There is no "back-end" to the registration system. I see exactly what the attendee sees when they register. This isn't the worst but there are many issues that could be solved if there was a back-end where the admin saw things the attendees couldn't and could change things the attendees can't change. For example: 1a. I'm unable to make Attendee Types and tickets that are hidden at attendees. For example, I register individuals such as Speakers, Exhibitors, VIP, Press, etc. for them - they don't register themselves. There is no way in your system to set up an Attendee Type and a ticket for each of those registration types and have it hidden from the attendees but available to me. 1b. I'm unable to change the cost of a ticket or session when I'm checking out (speaking strictly admin here). I would need to create a whole new ticket or session with the new price if I wanted to edit the price of an item for one individual. 2. I order of the attendee types is numerical. We should be able to choose whichever order we want them in (drag and drop). Same with the Tickets. 3. It's weird you have to go into Ecommerce to delete a ticket and can't do it in the event you created it in. 4. You should be able to make space changes in the Registration Form. The area of the left hand side is too narrow and the questions are too close to one another (top to bottom).

James from NABJ

Industry: Broadcast Media

Big product and big value

Yourmembership as a product solves the needs we have as an organization. They have great customer service and are always willing to go the extra mile to keep valued clients. I look at it as a two way relationship, we are good to YM so they are good to us. People in leadership, are the kinds of staff members they need to keep around and find a way to clone. We have never had a bad experience that he or others on the YM team couldn't solve.

Pros

It's literally an all in one platform, I can do ANYTHING with Yourmembership for my organization. This kind of robust product doesn't come with a robust price tag it's price fairly and affordably. Another upside, is we can have a beautifully designed website thats mobile responsive and its all a part of the yourmembership product. This eliminate the need to have to find a contractor to build us a wordpress site.

Cons

There are some things in the backend/product that could still use updating but I know it's something that the YM team has told me they are planning in their roadmaps for the future. (Groups, forums, and blogs)

April 2014

Thomas from The Sentergroup

April 2014

YM for the Win

There are a great many things that I really appreciate about the YourMembership platform. There are a ton of features at your fingertips that can benefit your association that you probably hadn't thought of or previously hadn't had the ability to facilitate. Career Centers and integrated Blog and Forum platforms to Merchant Services and Event Management all residing in one space make it hard to argue that you were doing it all just as well before. I'm not exactly an novice to website design and appreciate coding without a WYSIWYG editor, (What You See Is What You Get) but the ease of use for someone who has had limited exposure to website administration should be able to get the hang of things pretty quickly. On the downside, YourMembership is a newer platform and still has some wrinkles. The team over there is definitely working to iron them out, but every once in a while you'll hit on something that hasn't been addressed before and there isn't currently a fix for it. Going into it though, you should probably expect that from a platform that is designed to be everything for everyone. Everyone has certain ways they like to do things or ideas on how things should be done, and at times, the YM platform has its own ideas and ways that you then have to adapt to accommodate. So in conclusion, YourMembership has been a wonderful experience so far. We're an Association Management Company and handle multiple organizations so we have thrown all sorts of problems at YourMembership, and they've fielded all but the most finicky with relative ease and minimal cost. The individuals that I've interacted with have all been attentive, friendly and eager to help out. All that and they are constantly evolving with new feature pushes, better solutions for common problems and frequent fixes that keep everything feeling fresh and a bit exciting (that sounds lame and nerdy, but when a cool new feature comes out, I have a tendency to check it out right away). From switching between no less than 4 CMS platforms, 3 event management tools, and 3 Merchant Solutions providers to get things done, to only having to fiddle in YourMembership has been a huge sigh of relief. YourMembership has been good to us so far and I'd recommend giving it a go without hesitation.

Gloria from New York Physical Therapy Association

Initially very frustrating and painful, the set up didn't feel intuitive, and confusing.

Everything is under one platform.

Pros

I like that key features and functionality are under one platform. And that you can set up pages to edit from both the front and back end of the website.

Cons

Some of the functionality seems outdated (ex. unable to attach documents when sending a group email within a specific group). I think YM is set up to best manage member records when created in YM. Importing a detailed member database as I have to do is not easy in YM. Based on my past experience, deleting a group is beyond tedious and difficult. The member search function is sometimes quirky (ex. the member included their middle name initial, but you didn't include in the search, you get "record not found"). There are some features that are located in places that are not intuitive (ex. group management is under Website/Social but you first have to go to Features.

Jennifer from Kentucky Engineering Center

Great All-In-One Option

We have had a great experience thus far with YM! If we needed help getting something set up or corrected, we are able to contact support and receive almost immediate assistance. The ability to collect membership dues, event registration payments, provide an informative website, manage membership records, etc. all in one place is great and it's easy to use.

Pros

I like that everything we do is in one spot! We are able to manage our website, database and memberships, as well as events all with YM. I also have found it quite user friendly which is nice when I do not have much time to devote to figuring out how it works.

Cons

I wish it were a little easier to see our membership numbers but we have more than one organization represented in our database so I'm not sure if that's possible and I have not had the time to talk through with YM what our possibilities are with finding a solution to something like that.

Megan from Product Stewardship Institute

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent customer service

Pros

I have very much appreciated YM's support team. They gave speedy, clear, and very informative responses to all my questions. They are kind and professional, and I’m glad we had the opportunity to work together on PSI's website redesign. They led us through the process and were helpful at every step of the way.

Cons

This is great software for people who like WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get), and don't want to have to worry about the technical details. If you're the type that likes to peak under the hood have maximum control, this isn't the solution for you -- that said, the support team has been very responsive at making changes to aspects of the website that we don't have control over as the customer.

Adequate with plenty of room for improvement. Slow support;

This is the third membership platform we've set up for the same client. All have strengths and glaring weaknesses and YM is no exception. The reliability of mail delivery is questionable, and the content management system is in need of a significant overhaul. As a power user, YM makes it difficult and troublesome to suggest improvements; technical support often takes days for a response. It manages members well — but all the other things that are important for engaging and communicating with members, such as events, email, and content are clunky and weak. In my opnion, the platform is not living up to its potential.

Pros

Attempts to be an all-in-one platform. Integrated "content management system" (with limitations) Strong support for one-to-many membership model (Main representative and sub-accounts)

Cons

Lack of support for conferences. Rudimentary content management; editor is basic with limited functionality and confusing media manager/content editing Too much upselling and not enough improvement occurring where it matters YM oversells features that simply don't deliver on promises Email editor lacks support for easy-to-create email templates and readable email Confusing admin area. Organizational structure is confusing at best. Antiquated URL structure for content pages Very weak support for metatags and SEO Forums are not useful

Janet from Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association

Yin/Yang experience

The migration to YourMembership was tied to YM's acquisition of previous AMS. Customer service/support at YM was non-existent 5 years ago; reps hid behind their computers, responded only by email, referred everyone to online videos/resources and never talked to anyone. This did improve for a while, but in the last 12 months as taken a huge step backwards. We are hopeful that this will change in the immediate future.

Pros

CMS for website. Overall Association Management System integration of website, online database, and ecommerce/event management platform.

Cons

Lack of a dynamic survey module (need Survey Monkey or Formsite features); limited flexibility and customization of member profile fields (member type-driven default settings instead of member-select options.)

Yesinne from Federation of Credit

Great value & Awesome Support

Our experience with YourMembership has been fantastic, we have had it for more than 5 years and have grown along with the software. The support team is great, they don't make us feel ignorant. They keep us informed of new rollouts and enhancements and they understand associations.

Pros

This software allows us to manage our non-profit association and keep track of our members, our webinars, events and manage our billing. Customer support is fantastic, they helped us add a credit card processor to make it easier for our members to pay and help us customize what we need so it makes sense for our community.

Cons

I would love to have a more robust email marketing and CRM platform

Kaylee from The Rees Group Inc

Easy to use, performs great, and great support!

The customer service is particularly amazing with YM. Questions are always answered quickly and fully. I've never had a single issue that wasn't fully explained or resolved. Those issues that couldn't be resolved were addressed by YM staff in full and oftentimes they would offer a workaround, which is incredibly helpful.

Pros

For association management, this product is the perfect function and price point. While some websites could maybe offer more graphically or fancy options, with non-profits this product helps provide the exact functionality needed as well as an ease of use to make updates and changes.

Cons

Sometimes the functions are hard coded (a lot of language on the forms or store purchases), but there is always a way to workaround the features that are hard coded, so we don't find it a severe issue, especially with the cost.

Ford from Alabama Trucking Association

Do your homework...YM is not a turnkey solution for all organizations, lousy customer service.

Pros

Software has some interesting features, but not all were useful to our organization. Best pro: it's very easy to maintain a decent looking public facing website. Email marketing tools are excellent.

Cons

After the initial six-week set up, we were pretty much left to the wolves. We hired one of their recommended consultants to help us prepare our database for implementation to the system, but our dues schedule was too complex to be completely integrated, so we were forced to maintain two databases (one for membership services and communications, and the other for financials -- not an ideal setup, to say the least, but we were too far in to quit). Due to the difficulty for obtaining quick support solutions, our staff never fully bought in. Dealing with YM's customer support was always was hit or miss -- it really depends on your issue and which YM support member you reach. This isn't easy to control. To obtain support, you must create a ticket, which is prioritized by the company's support team , who then answers in order and/or importance. Answers to questions can take 48 hours, which is frustrating. The upshot for our organization is that we ditched YM after 3 years. On top of all that, the cancellation process was a bit murky as well, and we were even charged several months after we moved on to another AMS. Some of the blame for that was on us, but YM certainly didn't help clear the waters with the cancellation process. Overall, I can not recommend this software provider.

Katie from Tournament of Roses

Great Membership Software

I've been using it for seven years now and it is a great product, very flexible, lots of great features.

Pros

I love it because it has capabilities for managing membership types, dues, events, groups, communications. The look and feel is great and it's pretty intuitive. The ability to sell merchandise and event tickets is really helpful and I can create a CRM of non-member types is really helpful too. Terrific tech support, when I call, they help me. That is HUGE.

Cons

I can't think of anything it won't do for me, it's just what i need to manage my members.

Marsha from Painting and Decorating Contractors of America

Support

YourMembership is a robust software. We have had challenges over the years and have had to create many work a rounds to meet our needs.

Pros

Accounting component within the system. Able to create and send out emails within our system. We appreciate the various analytics available.

Cons

Inability to have multiply invoice template options available. Within our organization there is a need to have an invoice template for membership, once for store purchases, one for events and one for donations.

Neil from IRMS

Industry: Information Services

A great tool for bringing membership together

Overall, from conception to initialisation Yourmembership have been a great company to work with. They have been very open with our ideas and whether the system can help realise them and, if not, have suggested alternative ideas. Where they win hands down though is the support desk. I have always gotten a timely response to my queries and they have explained things easily over mail as the time difference makes it difficult to speak on the phone.

Pros

This software has a great GUI for back end users but for the front end members it looks very professional and snazzy with lots of collaborative features for them to get stuck into

Cons

One of our custom pages is VERY fragile and we ave had to learn some basic coding in order to edit it using the advanced editor.

Heather from AITP

Product is one of the best and just keeps getting better and better

I have been using YourMembership for over 5 years and have multiple clients in the AMS. The software is affordable and I love that they are rolling out improvements and updates regularly. You don't have to pay for "upgrades" and you are always on the latest version. Lots of robust functionality and 98% of the features I need and want. We did $4M in event registrations for my chapters through YM last year with no fuss and it handles registration for my annual meeting as well. Almost everything I could want for my association.

Pros

easy of use. number of features

Cons

Really need exhibitor/sponsorship sales management options.

Whitney from AAMD

Small Association, preferred service

Pros

This is very user friendly and the customer support team is top-notch! The custom reports are simple to build, the directory searching and bulk email service is also quick and reliable. For the price, this system is great for a small non-profit organization to maintain all their membership information.

Cons

Some of the headers and fields are hard coded and can't be customized to your group. It's not as up-to-date as other systems...it's basic.

Robert from Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity

Great solutions

This software is fairly easy to use and interface with has administrators. However the front and user experience is still clunky and can't compete with other single solution Saas.

Pros

Very complete solution AMS. Great value for the investment. Reliable customer support team. Good admin dashboard

Cons

End user experience not great CRM capabilities limited Donor solution not a primary focus Difficult to manage affinity/chapter based groups Limited ability to update forward facing website

Kelle from Greater Albuquerque Housing Partnership

Not for Trade Organizations

All of the deficiencies listed above were frustrating, time-consuming, and took away from the real objectives of our organization. Unfortunately, more times than not, the customer service we received when trying to work through issues was lacking in consistency and expertise.

Pros

The front end website was linked to the back end administration. But then again, shouldn't they all be?

Cons

**The user experience of my members was so inadequate, we had to discourage members from registering for events or education online. The number of calls we fielded because of access was incredibly inconvenient, but we had to help our members the best we could. **I had a complex dues structure and YM did not have the capacity or understanding to meet our needs. We could not allow new members to register online because the calculations in the programming couldn't handle the variables. **The export/import with Quickbooks was ineffective. We had to do so many adjustments once the data was imported to QB, and it took a significant amount of time. I actually lost my 3rd party accountant (a CPA) because of how cumbersome the process was. I had to spend extra time researching where to "reclass" the items that were dumped into a "holding accounts" so that my accountant could make the adjustments. Journal entries were abundant and threatened our credibility with the Board.

Karen from Washington's Best Guides LLC

Association Management made easy

Robust software that adjust to your needs. It is an association website which is wrapped around a database. With multiple modules to add as your needs expand, this software is the easiest way to handle all aspects of association management.

Pros

Your Membership is association management software that makes an administrator's job easy. From the step by step on boarding and training from the assigned specialist to follow up customer service and the yearly customer training conference, YourMembership helps its customers expand membership, maintain relationships with and communicate with their members.

Cons

Although they help you every step of the way to setting up your CRM and website, it does help if the team working on this has web, html and computer experience. This is best done by people who have the correct background.

Hanna from Twin Cities SHRM

Difficult for larger organizations

YourMembership is great for smaller organizations and is easy to manage. I find that now we are growing and would like to offer more bundle deals and promotions, it has been logistically difficult through YM.

Pros

I like the easy event set up and registration process.

Cons

Formatting pages is difficult for someone who does not have experience with the program. We have difficulty having members lapse and come back to membership, registration becomes a nightmare.

Courtney from Carolinas Credit Union League

Great so far with room to innovate and steamline areas of our AMS

Pros

That our membership database and website are integrated into one, making it easier for us to connect with our members and ease many management woes.

Cons

At times, I don't like that many innovative features are packaged as add-ons versus just upgrading the AMS in general. Even if our annual pay-in to use Yourmembership had to increase to cover the cost, I'd prefer that than adding on several add-ons over time.

Expected more

If you have a lot of time to invest in reading all the FAQs and/or How to's you will get along great with the customer service team.

Pros

Easy to update website from the database side.

Cons

For a membership based program, it's lacking in simple reports to pull quality data; creating an event is very challenging; and customer service seems to be too busy to help...either doesn't answer same day or rushes you off the phone. They want you to fix the problem. I love being able to do my own thing and learn about the database; however, sometimes you need help. They do not like to help.

Lisa from Institute for Cultural Communicators

YM has been good for us at this time in our organization.

Pros

The BEST thing is the support. I love that there's a Q&A session daily where we can ask our specific questions. I like the way the invoices work and how the promo codes and events are built.

Cons

I wish the front end looked more contemporary. I also wish there was a way to manage membership for parents who register children for membership.

Sarah from Tamm Capital Group

Complex, Useful, Increase Member Engagement

Pros

Once set up, extremely easy to use. The membership directory is a lifesaver as well as online event registration.

Cons

Getting this setup was extremely difficult and timely. However the support team was helpful. Once in a while there are some issues with software not working or the YM system will go down altogether but they are quick to respond.

Ashley from PAA

Your Membership Review

Overall it worked for what we needed it to. However we ended up switching to a different database.

Pros

What I enjoyed most about your membership is how user friendly it was. We used this as a database for years.

Cons

I think the program could have had more functionality. It was not up to date as much as we would have liked it.

Emily from CWA

Affordable AMS with Serious Cons

Pros

The cost apparently is good for our small size/budget.

Cons

I have a hard time locating features in the backend. The options are not very flexible. We have to consistently find workarounds for the limitations of this software. I end up using a lot of spreadsheets to do what I need to do with datea.

Tracey from Johnson county bar association

Pros

The ease of the most commonly used features. The dashboard is extremely helpful. But possibly what makes the software most successful is the people at YM who are quick to respond to questions and patient talking through the answers.

Cons

Using the design functions in the emails.

Caroline from The CFO Leadership Council

My thoughts of YM after 6 months

The one thing that I really enjoy about YM is your support team. Representative (Implementation specialist) and representative. They are so helpful and patient! My team really appreciates their assistance! IT IS A HUGE HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!

Pros

Once you input all of your members, it is easy to register them for programs. I also like the creation of promotions and sending them to members. I also like the Social Link. Members can interact with other Members and post items that are important to them. I think I would need a few more months in the system to give a more thorough review.

Cons

I have an issue with the dashboard. I want to see an exact count of how many current members are in the sytem. Right now the system tells me the current plus expired members. Also, there are so many features to keep up with the YM program. My staff complains constantly about having to review videos. They feel they cannot get on line and start using the system like an Apple computer.

Roni from Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association

The Product is very robust and easy to use!

Pros

It interacts with our website, and easily emails our members. The supports staff is amazing to work with and can always help!

Cons

Reports as sometimes confusing when trying to pull multiple categories. In the events portion, I wish the name tags could be customized.

Phillip from NASDTEC

Good value

As our first association management software we have found it easy to set up and the support team is excellent and very timely in their response to our, often very basic , questions.

Pros

Ease of use and high value for the cost...excellent support

Cons

Overall we are very satisfied with YM software

Jon from APF

Implementation is a huge disappointment; great for the do-it-yourself team

YM's "implementation support" is little more than hand-holding and pointing to help articles. You have to wade through numerous support-videos (web presentation recordings) to learn how to do things in YM. You need to dedicate a lot of staff time to this. Our implementation guru way under delivered in comparison with both our expectations and the sales promises. Responsiveness varied wildly. Occasionally took days for a response--and this was at critical phases like awaiting the import of our data. Options for members to tailor the alerts/notifications they receive appear to be very limited.

Pros

Comprehensive and affordable. Has most features we want to support managing member data, engagement, and membership processing/renewal, plus a base for online community.

Cons

YM's "implementation support" is little more than hand-holding and pointing to help articles. You have to wade through numerous support-videos (web presentation recordings) to learn how to do things in YM. You need to dedicate a lot of staff time to this. Our implementation guru way under delivered in comparison with both our expectations and the sales promises. Responsiveness varied wildly. Occasionally took days for a response--and this was at critical phases like Also, presentation of profiles is fairly rigid. We can't insert custom data fields to display among the "standard" fields, for example.

Virginia from AICC, The Independent Packaging Association

It is very strong system that works out of the box.

Pros

It is very intuitive to use. The online support available, through videos and articles makes learning easy. Even those uncomfortable with technology are able to work through this system, while those more comfortable can take advantage of some really nice features. Directory reports are easy, the dashboard gives a great snapshot of where everything stands, and creating our website and making changes to it are as easy as typing in Word. The implementation went smoothly because of the great actions of the YM implementation team. They helped us set up the system in the best way for our specific needs.

Cons

The events section is not as robust as in some other CRMs. Admins don't have any more rights to change/ alter a registration than an end user, so for more complex events you ahve to create a lot of promo codes and, sometimes, separate private events.

Andrea from AH

YM review

We are an AMC so have many satisfied clients that are currently using YM.

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive for the most part. Customer service is excellent!

Cons

Report writing - need to get a more robust report writing system

Emily from Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses

Pros

The membership management is the tool we utilize the most and the reason we went with YM.

Cons

The event registration platform leaves a lot to be desired. It's clunky and there is no ability for logic.

Rose from Renal Physicians Association

Your Membership Review

YM customer support is very good. They are always responsive to my questions or concerns.Very helpful.

Pros

I like the price point and also that it comes with a AMS and website included in the price.

Cons

There is not a lot of customization as we had with our previous AMS...so sometimes you can not get the data you want to get or you can't set up an event like you want to set it up.

Lori from Ohio Lawn Care Association

Industry: Executive Office

YM Email Validation Issue

The representative was amazing and patient with me. I appreciate her quick response to my issue that she resolved!

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service. Quick response time to questions.

Cons

N/A. I haven't had a bad experience yet.

Marcie from Association Acumen

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Great!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with my question. I wanted to know where to put tracking code, and not only did she point me in the right direction, she physically demonstrated by providing a screen shot. Her response was efficient and prompt.

Cons

Some of the YM Features are limiting and our website isn't always mobile-compatible.

YM is robust and cost effective for membership management

Managing all our membership, events, calendar for members and prospective members

Pros

lots of functionality at reasonable cost

Cons

would like more enhancement requests for small things

Mary from INSAR

Very helpful support is worth a lot!

This is one of the better AMS that I have worked with and has by far some of the best support. They are very helpful and respond in a very timely manner.

Pros

The ability to send eblasts through the software.

Cons

It's the same issue with almost all AMS softwares, it's hard to have one that that is exceptional in both membership aspect and event aspects.

Kim from IICRC

A valuable product with at a great price.

Alot of bang for our buck. We are now able to integrate our database with our website which is very important to our registrants.

Pros

The ease of use for customers and backend admin users. I like that you can customize to fit your organizations needs. It has also helped decrease our organizations use of paper, and processing checks drastically.

Cons

Reporting , its is very difficult to create custom reports. More international functionality. The directory search could be a little bit more precise.