Browse all CasetrackerLaw Reviews

• Have you used CasetrackerLaw and would like to share your experience with others?

Dustin

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Everything you need... and more!

This full service software is beyond anything that I could possibly ask for with the extremely affordable price tag. It's replaced several of my systems and reduced my work load so much. It's a Debtor management system, a creditor management system, and a sales pipeline system all in one. I switched from a free solution to this solution - that should tell you just how incredible this solution is.

Pros

This product is very user friendly and is full of features that you know that you need and features that you probably haven't thought of. I really like how it's been designed to specifically fit those who need judgment enforcement software. The client portal is an excellent feature and comes standard with the service. The staff and support team for CaseTrackerLaw are phenomenal and really care about their clients. If there's a feature that's not included, they'll work on getting that created specifically for your company and at an affordable rate.

Cons

Getting set up is a little intensive and time consuming - but that's because you're really customizing the software to fit your specific company and needs. Things can be a little confusing when you're getting on-boarded, however, they offer free training sessions while you're getting oriented to the software and take the time to explain things and aid you in getting set up. I wish there was a way to pre-load or add in some API information for MicroBilt and Delvepoint to aid in skip tracing, but that's always an option to ask for later and not a core requirement.

Reasons for switching to CasetrackerLaw

RecoveryPro had a few glitches that didn't get resolved and I needed a better solution

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Dustin for the wonderful review of Casetrackerlaw.

Replied July 2020

Great Product: Easy to Setup, Easy to Use, Helpful Support Team

Pros

The product readily fits a wide practice range. It allows simple and secure access to clients to assist the firm with its duty of client communication. The team behind CasetrackerLaw cares about your firm's happiness with their product and will customize it to your firm's needs.

Cons

Nothing - it's the best option currently available for my firm's needs.

Reasons for choosing CasetrackerLaw

Cloud access and storage. Better price point. No additional hardware required.

Reasons for switching to CasetrackerLaw

CasetrackerLaw had a better dashboard and setup for collections law matters than Clio did, and the price point was excellent.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you for the wonderful review James.

Replied July 2020

Dwayne

Straightforward and to the point.

Pros

*The ability to customize the interface to your liking. *Easy of use. *Customer Support. *Secured personal data

Cons

The initial Login Screen I think needs a better presentation (Graphical Upgrade) as well as the user interface.

Steven

Collection Software: Very flexable in what you can do with it. I love it.

I have been running a Judgment Recovery business for the last 7 years and have been using the same software vender, the data base I was using was specifically designed for the Judgment Recovery business, but it had no way of exporting my data into any useable format that any other vender could use. I found this out in my quest to find a replacement software. The software business was sold in 2018 to a new owner, that promptly increased the annual subscription rate from $49.00 to $69.00 a year, so I’m thinking I can live with that. In April 2019 my subscription was up for renewal, I paid my $70.00 annual fee, but I could not log into my database, I could not get a hold of the new owner to get into my database. The only contact information I had on the new owner was a email address that I had sent several emails to with no response back. I was locked out for 2 days not able to work. Luckily I saved the contact info of the old owner and was able to log into my database after I emailed the previous owner a copy of my paid invoice. So I’m thinking about what happens next year when I try to renew my subscription?
I never want to be in that position again, and that is why I am with Casetracker, a company that stands behind their product and has a way to export my data into a useable format that I can use.
I was looking for collection software that did everything my existing software did and more, I found it in Casetracker, it is a very feature rich database that is very flexible.

Pros

When I am entering data in all the boxes, if I forget one that is supposed to be filled, the system will not let me submit the information until all the designated boxes are filled.

Cons

Documents can be a challenge, because of all the variables in font size, styles and browsers used. But like with any new software you are going to have a learning curve to deal with.

See overall

See Overall

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Steve. We are happy that you are pleased and we appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Replied November 2019

Mike

Simple enough to set up and use right out of the gate, but can be customized in limitless ways.

We needed the best possible collections software to grow our business. Casetracker is working for us!!!

Pros

As a start-up collection agency (and also attorneys), we were looking for an account management system that is easy to use but can be customized to meet the individual needs of our clients. We also wanted a system we can grow into. Casetracker has exceeded our expectations in every way. There are essentially no limits on what this software can do, but you can keep it as simple as you want. This software was developed by a debt collector who has been in the collection business for over 30 years, which explains why the system is so fundamentally good. Our clients love it as well. They can log in to upload new accounts, check status on existing accounts, and communicate with us through the system, just as we can communicate with them through the system. Client communication in this business is key, and Casetracker makes it seamless, saving time. Casetracker has also been a great selling point with prospective clients. Further, we can't say enough about their customer service, the staff is truly fantastic and have responded instantly to all of our needs (and we are quite needy). Very good people, including Tom the owner. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have found Casetracker.

Cons

Like anything, there is a learning curve, but we continue to refine our use of the system every day, which makes us incrementally better at what we do.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you and your firm as one of our satisfied client.

Replied August 2017

Morrisa

Easy to use, great customer support

1. Ease of use. 2. Client able to access their own report, so that we no longer have to do monthly reports. 3. Detailed reporting modules meant that I can pull a report and access the performance of each Client portfolio 4. Reliable customer support 5. Ability to upload client accounts within a short time. 6. Runs on AWS so my Clients are comfortable with where their data is held. 7. User friendly

Pros

The software is easy to use, user friendly and my Clients are happy with the Client interface of the program. The learning curve easy not too high as I am not too IT technical. The program is practical and specific to our service as Debt Collectors. The reporting area of the program was well thought out and my Clients have reported their satisfaction with this aspect of the software.

Cons

Not customermized to our local environment. We need an area to note customer queries in detail. For example the program presently has suggestions for customer responses for example ' Customer refuse to pay'. Our Clients ask 'Did they say why'? They want to know the exact concerns of the client and the specific reason for non payment. The software in its present state does not cater for that. I suggest an addition box, we can note for example....'customer refused to pay as they are unhappy with the service provided as it did not work the way they expected'. This gives the client a clearer view of what is the problem and how to address it and points out to them that it clearly a problem of what was told to them at the time of purchase or where they may have misunderstood what was said to them by the Sales Representative.

Walter

What I like About Casetrackerlaw

The number 1 thing that I really like is that I can give my clients access to their own private portal. They can enter and monitor their claims 24/7, they can run and generate multiple reports. This frees me from running multiple reports a month for multiple clients. And my clients love being involved in the process.

Pros

I have been using Casetrackerlaw for the past 3 years and absolutely love it. I can access this software no matter where I am to check on cases that have deadlines. The software is easy to learn and it's easy to introduce and teach new employees how to use it. I really like that all claim information is stored in one place and easy to get to. The support, I have found, is excellent. If I call, there is someone that answers the phone and actually talks to me.

Cons

I have yet to find any issues with this software.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Walter for the wonderful review.

Replied October 2018

Jay

Industry: Law Practice

Best collection program available!

We are a litigation/collection law firm, and use CasetrackerLaw to manage our files/accounts. It is the best. It is easy to use and detailed. It keeps our office organized and up to date with everything going on. We create letters and other forms with a click of a button, can update clients easily, and calendar events. You cannot go wrong CasetrakerLaw.

Pros

My law firm loves that CasetrackerLaw allows us to manage all our collection and litigation accounts. It is an excellent program and very easy to use. It keeps us organized and moving forward in a fast pace law environment.

Cons

Nothing. We love it. The team at CasetrackerLaw was great to work with.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you for the wonderful review Jay.

Replied October 2018

May 2022

Solid and Flexible CRM

As a sales manager, it's a great feeling to know you and your team are all on the same page for prospecting, demonstrations, and closing. This CRM has made us more profitable.

Pros

The core element of this CRM I appreciate is the reminder system. The main dashboard makes it simple to keep our prospecting organized ensuring we're making the right call at the right time. Integrating this system was simple as it stands on it own and allows you to upload leads with a few clicks. Overall it works well.

Cons

This is a great package for the nominal fee.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you David for your review. We appreciate you. Casetrackerlaw Team

Replied October 2022

Melinda

Customer Service

Very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been extremely helpful and knowledgable about our day to day operational needs. We appreciate all they do to assist us in keeping our clients satisfied. Thank you Casetracker team!

Pros

Transparency with our clients. Ease of use.

Cons

Monthly reports could use some improvement.

Reasons for choosing CasetrackerLaw

Cubs is too expensive. We are able to grow with the pricing and service provided by Casetracker.

Reasons for switching to CasetrackerLaw

Last company did not care about our success at all. Self serving and unattentive to their customers needs.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Melinda for the wonderful review.

Replied August 2021

Lynn

Every business should be using this software!

Words can not express how much I love this software! Easy to learn and easy to use. Once all the initial information is inputted all you have to do is click on what you want to do next. Couldn't be any simpler. The customer support is by far the best I have ever dealt with! Always pleasant and so helpful. They have gone above and beyond to make sure I had all the tools I needed to be successful!

Pros

Talk about bang for your buck! This software program makes my job so easy. Everything I need is at my fingertips. From generating letters, court forms and envelopes to Cost Reports and Remittances. I love the reminder report. No need to use a calendar anymore. There are so many features available to use that you can customize this software to do what would be best for your company.

Cons

With any new software program, it takes time to learn how the program works. The hardest thing for me was understanding the mapping process for the PDF court forms. As a collector, the terminology I am used to is different from some of the terminology this software uses, so I had to retrain my self to think like the software.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

We would like to thank Lynn for such a wonderful review. We are grateful and glad that she and her firm are happy and satisfied with the software and service we provide.

Replied April 2019

Brittany

Definetely Worth It

My overall experience has been pretty good with Casetracker. Any issues that I've run into with our system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have done their best to help us resolve them.

Pros

I've been using Casetracker with my current job for about 8 years now. It's convenient to update case status', add payments into the system, and even has pre-prepared letters for use in daily work routines.

Cons

Haven't come across one of any significance to mention.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you for the wonderful review Brittany.

Replied April 2021

Dave

CasetrackerLaw has revolutionized Xcelerated Revenue's business development process!

It's revolutionized the way we do business!

Pros

Not only does it efficiently manage our collection and accounts receivable management activities, it drives our business model evolution in ways we could not have predicted. The multi-faceted platform is logical and easy to customize. Our clients love it! Any company that is involved in collecting A/R on any level needs to investigate how CasetrackerLaw can increase the speed and volume of cash flow and help organize the effort to manage their processes. It is robust, but easy to use!

Cons

There are a lot of fields/options that we don't currently use, but would like to in the future. I would like to be able to suppress some of them from view until they're needed.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Dave, thank you for the awesome review.

Replied July 2017

Barbara

As a creditor, we run a hectic dermatology office. We have used the admin side and the creditor sid

Pros

Everything is always at my fingertips, and I can produce any report for the office, and everything is in real time, all the time. It is completely transparent; I can see when remittances are due, nothing is hidden. Support is superb; I speak to a live human when I call.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Barbara for the review. We appreciate you as a Casetrackerlaw client.

Replied August 2017

Monica

Impeccable customer service for a high quality product

Pros

The ease of its functionality. I did not need much training to understand how the product worked. It also has many features that my prior collection software did not allow. If the software didn't offer something I was looking for, the case tracker team immediately worked to find a solution and add addtional features.

Cons

No complaints. Couldn't be more happy with the software. When there were issues or problems I encountered, they were immediately fixed to my needs.

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Monica. It has been our pleasure making sure that your transition from your previous software into Casetrackerlaw was not too painful. Welcome to our community.

Replied July 2018

Skip

Casetracker review

Excellent.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize to fit our needs. Outstanding customer service.

Cons

No issues to report, other than competing this survey. :)

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Response from CasetrackerLaw

Thank you Skip for your product review.

Replied June 2020