• icon"It is quick and easy to take payments. I love that it syncs with QuickBooks and Invoice ASAP and I can see who has paid and when."
  • icon"Different languages to help people that are limited."
  • icon"Its great way for our service techs to collect over the phone. I also like how easy it is to find past transactions; you will never lose track of payments."
  • icon"Sometimes the system will lag when talking to other programs."
  • icon"When printers mess up it's sometimes a pain to track down a receipt to print it for the customer once the window has been closed."
  • icon"You also can't delete someone from a recurring payment plan or change the date of their payment. Finally, there are no automatic receipts for donations."

Browse all Fiserv Reviews

• Have you used Fiserv and would like to share your experience with others?

Eve

Payeezy is Easy

Easy to use and will continue to use it.

Pros

It is quick and easy to take payments. I love that it syncs with QuickBooks and Invoice ASAP and I can see who has paid and when. Easy to resend receipts.

Cons

Sometimes the system will lag when talking to other programs.

Kelsey

Great system

Overall I like Fiserv's system that we are using. I think it has a lot of great features and the navigation and easy of use are great. Again, the version that we have is a bit behind so it can be difficult when trying to do new things or implement certain things, but those few things are minor. For us easy of use is one of the most important features.

Pros

It's easy of use for the most part is what I like about it. Fiserv's core systems for financial institutions are very user friendly for front and back office staff. For myself, I can easily create screens and edit existing screens without it being too difficult.

Cons

The version of the software that we have seems to be a bit older unfortunately. This makes certain changes or things that we would like to implement difficult. For somethings in the system it is a one or none where you either give all access or no access.

Miguel

November 2022

Great Credit card processing

Pros

Is a big company with great produts and services

Cons

Waiting time is occasions to support take

LISA

Antiquated Phone Banking options - Maxxar

Overall the experience with Fiserv is lacking. From the product itself to the client support portal. Although I am sure potential clients wouldn't be looking in to this specific product, however, the lack in support has also been discouraging. Make sure to do your research on products and get references if possible.

Pros

The Maxxar software for phone banking is very basic. It makes it easy for the end user to use as there are not many different options to confuse users. Often our user base for this software is not as tech savvy as others, which draws them to utilize this option.

Cons

The Maxxar software that we use is antiquated. There are no fancy features, no voice options, and no potential for this software to be updated. We have had issues with the service being disrupted many of times which results in us having to reset our server to get it to work again. It seems that since there are newer technologies available for this type of software, this product has gone to the wayside.

Russell

December 2021

Sneaky extra charges

When I finally gave up on this service due to glitches and increasing fees and went to a more reliable service with lower fees I was hit with a $110 Closure fee! When I started this service several years ago, I had specifically asked if there was a fee to leave the service and was told that there was no such fee.

Pros

It usually worked ok but the connection was poor.

Cons

Poor connection. To receive payments I had to stand outside my practice with the merchant terminal held above my head!

Reasons for switching to Fiserv

At the time ANZ fees were high. The Fiserv option seemed more economical, but fees were gradually increased until they were more expensive that the competitors.

Adrian

August 2022

Worst Company ever

Terrible,I suffered a $2500 loss one day over 2 Terminals,they offered zero monetary compensation,I called no less that 40 times

Pros

Nothing,the whole experience was frustrating

Cons

Unstable platform,no support,you get put on hold for hours to a call centre in the Phillipines

Reasons for switching to Fiserv

Unsatisfactory service,I should have read the reviews before I signed up.

Morgan

Great software for taking credit card payments. Super easy to use.

Pros

I like how simple the program is. Its as easy as filling in all the customer's information in the blanks and hitting submit. Its great way for our service techs to collect over the phone. I also like how easy it is to find past transactions; you will never lose track of payments. Our customers really like the email receipt function. They know almost instantly that they were charged the correct amount.

Cons

DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSWORD. You will get locked out of the system, and if you are not an administrator you cannot reset it. It is a great security feature, but make sure you have your password memorized, and write it down after the program has you change it every few months.

Dustin

Great Credit Card Payment Solution

This is a great solution to a previous credit card processing option that was being utilized.

Pros

This is extremely easy to use as all it requires is an internet shortcut on the desktop. This makes it really easy for end users as all they have to do is fill in all the customer's information in the blanks and hit submit. It is easy to find previous transactions and keep track of payments. It's easy to print receipts for the customer and payments process very fast.

Cons

When printers mess up it's sometimes a pain to track down a receipt to print it for the customer once the window has been closed. It's also a hassle when a password is forgotten as only an administrator can reset a user's password.

DANIEL

TOO EXPENSIVE

WHEN I OPENED MY AGENCY I TOOK WHAT EVER THE BANK TOLD ME TO TAKE, I LATER REALIZED THEY WERE CHARGING ME AN INSANE AMOUNT OF FEES AND TO CANCEL SERVICES THERE WAS A LINE IN THE CONTRACT THAT SAID I WOULD HAVE A CANCEL FEE OF 5K. YEAH, THAT ANGERED ME. I AM GLAD THAT IS FAR BEHIND ME.

Pros

IT WAS DIRECT FROM THE BANK, SO ANY DISPUTED CHARGES WOULD BE HANDLED BY THE BANK. AND IT TAKES PRETTY MUCH EVERY CREDIT CARD TYPE. ALSO PRINTED THE RECEIPTS FROM THE MACHINE AND WAS CONNECTED WIRELESS., EXCEPT POWER CORD.

Cons

FIRST DATA WAS VERY EXPENSIVE AND IN REALITY FOR A NEW BUSINESS NOT A GOOD PURCHASE WHEN YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR NEW COMPANIES MONEY WISELY.

Money Network

Pros

I like that the payment platform has so many options. First Data has it software on so many payment platforms you wouldn't believe it unless you have seen.

Cons

none at this time. This company has GREAT software and I have been with a part of their pat form since 2014

mandy

Payeezy

Pros

This software is userfriendly and easy to navigate. Use this daily to locate charges.

Cons

I have locked myself out of the software before and waited hours to get a representative on the line to reset my password. There has got to be a better way to get a hold of someone.

Jon

Lower cost payment processing

Pros

Integrates well with Shopify and can result in lower transaction fees. Lots of options for customization and fine tuning.

Cons

Super difficult to navigate the interface and make changes. Still haven't been able to figure out how to change our business name on statements.

Heather

Good credit card processor system

Overall good experience, they're responsive if you have any questions or need anything.

Pros

Easy point of sale, works in conjunction with bank of america account and funds daily. Fees are similar to other credit card processors

Cons

They hold the credit card fees and only process them once a month so it can be a bit of a hit for a small business

Diane

Industry: Photography

Excellent customer service but may not be for a micro business

It was super to be able to accept credit and debit cards quickly and easily.

Pros

This software was easy to use an implement. Customer support to get set up was quick, accessible and straightforward.

Cons

For a very small business, the fees were more than what the business could support if there was a small down turn.

Bryan

Easy to use, great customer support.

When I first started working with First Data's payment software I had never set up a gateway or done anything like this before. Everything was clear on how to set up the software and anything that I did not understand the support team helped me with. Our company has had an online cart now for over a year and we have not had a single issue with First Data.

Pros

Support, ease of use, never any issues.

Colleen

Industry: Civil Engineering

Limited Transaction

I had to set up a new user and was having issues. Called their tech support and the rep walked me through everything. To me his helpfulness and he waited to make sure I could do everything I needed before finishing the call. A+

Pros

We use this for our smaller customers to pay PO's with. Very simple website, basic and easy to use.

Cons

A little more explanation when a card is rejected would be nice without having to call in.

Jodie

Industry: Restaurants

Decent software, bad price.

Pros

Simple to understand and utilize. Not too glitchy, seems to be well programmed. Does what it's supposed to.

Cons

I haven't been very impressed with the price. There's also no flexibility with the lease, and the cost seems excessive. Will probably switch companies as soon as our lease has expired.

Cana

Pros and Cons

Pros

I like Payeezy because it allows you to be paid easily! Rarely are there issues with cards being declined.

Cons

On the other hand, the system does not store the encrypted information in a way that we can set up new donations or charge another donation if requested. New donations are POS, which means we can only change the amount of the recurring donations. Anything new has to be added to the original donation; otherwise, a customer must give their CC info each time.