Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The layout is simple, clear and user friendly, whether you are processing a one-time transaction or setting up weekly or monthly payments."
  • icon"They are very easy to work with. It is user friendly and easy to access if you have several locations."
  • icon"It is easy to record payments on this software."
  • icon"Sometimes it can be difficult to find a charge or account after you process it."
  • icon"Lack of security features We feel the software does not give us enough fraud protection when processing orders."
  • icon"I hate having to take the test once a year. With my job I just don't have time to go through the process."

Have you used Fortis and would like to share your experience with others?

All Fortis Reviews

Aime

Made simple

Pros

Not complicated to learn or work with, cons the business I work for has a few different business and having to sign in individual to each one sometimes becomes a hassle but other that that it is a great program not to complicated in processing payments or setting up

Cons

The individual sign in's to each business I would say since the business that I work for has a few different business kind of have to remind myself to make sure I am in the correct one has happen many times that a payment is take in the wrong business that is a the only down part.

Response from OmniFund

Hi Aime. Thank you for your review and feedback. We are actively working on a new framework that would allow you to have one login for multiple locations. Currently this is only available to admins but will soon be available for employee IDs as well.

Holli

Very user friendly and great customer support

OmniFund has amazing customer support. Any time I have an issue I can open a support ticket and I get an immediate response and resolution.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. It is super quick and easy to set up new users as well.

Cons

The only con I have is that this software does not integrate with our current practice management system. I would love it if we could integrate that and have the payments taken post automatically into the practice management system.

Reasons for switching to Fortis

costs

DONNA

overall good experience

Pros

ease of use We like processing multiple types of cards on the internet. We appreciate having funds released in a timely manner.

Cons

lack of security features We feel the software does not give us enough fraud protection when processing orders

Response from OmniFund

Hello Donna. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to get more information and also show you some of the tools you have access to but may not be aware of.

Lori

Enjoying OmniFund!!

It's a quick and fast way to bill our clients. Very straight forward and easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use. I like that the password has to change every 3 months for security reasons and I like how it's easy to void a payment if you accidentally billed the wrong person or the wrong credit card or the wrong amount. LOL. Whew! I like how the program saves name and credit card numbers so you don't have to type them in each time. It's also nice to look at transactions that have occurred and separate it by a date search or a name search. We were able to customize it so we can type in reference codes that make sense to us.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now. I have had no problems using it.

DOLORES

Industry: Wholesale

ease of use and regulation compliance.

Pros

I like the ability of storing customer credit card information and knowing that it is compliant with regulations. I also like the ability to be able to resend receipts, the ability to search past customer activity, the ability to issue credits directly from the charge transaction.

Cons

I really do not have any dislikes of the software, I guess if I had to have one it would be that you do not know that you have a card that needs an updated expiration date until you process the payment and it is declined.

Response from OmniFund

Hi Delores. Thank you for your review. Someone from our support team will reach out to you and show you how you where to look for the expired card tag when you go to process a transaction.

Danie

One of the easiest applications to navigate and take payments, or void out as needed.

Pros

I use many account site locations under one login and everything is effortlessly accounted for. Makes keeping my books up to date easy and fun! You can setup a port for swiping card/check payments, or choose manual entry. Fantastic Website and application. Have had great customer service when needed as well, thank yoU!

Cons

Would prefer the setup of sliding my credit card payments to be easier from each location to another, but overall, fabulous experience!! I can still enter in manually, which most times I prefer anyway. It's just nice having both options.

Response from OmniFund

Thank for the positive feedback!

Replied February 2018

Nicole

Love my sales rep!

Pros

Very easy to use! If I ever have any questions I just call my sales rep and she will walk through the process with me.

Cons

Response from OmniFund

Hello Nicole. Thank you for the positive review. I understand the frustration in dealing with PCI regulations, though. We work hard to make PCI compliance as simple as possible for all of our users. Depending on how you handle the actual cardholder data, compliance can be easier or more difficult. We are more than happy to talk to you and see if we can help make this less time-consuming for you.

Replied March 2018

Nichole

Customer Convenience and Office Efficiency

Omnifund allows my clients to make payments online. I love how it easily integrated in my billing software, ImagineTime, and allowed a seamless payment platform.

Pros

Easy to integrate to my billing software. I love giving my clients the ability to pay online and have their payments applied to their account.

Cons

I do not like paying both WorldBank AND Omnifund to process online merchant payments, I wish I were only one merchant provider to pay. I also wish the swiper had keypad entry, but it is just a simple swipe.

Joanne

Industry: Machinery

best CC program

Pros

Historically, I can see many times I need to look back so easy to use the price is right, very user-friendly

Cons

nothing so easy use, easy to teach other too I have used it and taught many no problem The yearly update is the only thing

Response from OmniFund

Hello Joanne. Thank you for the review and feedback. We understand the frustration with the annual PCI qualifications. However, this is done to ensure the highest level of security for your customer's data. We do everything on our end to make this as easy as a process as possible.

Marie

OmniFund helps our nonprofit process single and recurring donations.

Pros

The reports page is great when reconciling weekly payments. I also enjoy ease of entering cards/payments.

Cons

Sometimes it is tricky to look up past payments with the search tool if you don't know when that payment was made.

Response from OmniFund

Hello Marie. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.

Julia

Easy to use and professional.

Pros

They reply to questions quickly, within the same day. Friendly. Worked with us a lot at the beginning to help get things set up as we wanted it.

Cons

Logs me out too quickly.

Response from OmniFund

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Replied January 2018

Thomas

Simplicity

Has been very reliable over the years of use!

Pros

So simple to use, easy to train someone on how to use. Reliable

Cons

There's nothing that stands out that I don't like about this software.

Response from OmniFund

Thank you, Thomas! We focus intently on making a user-friendly product that is the best in the business. Your feedback is most welcome!

Replied December 2020

Terry

Very pleased with the platform and it's ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to research and get reports. Never had an issue with the platform at all.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. The platform runs very well. I've never had any issues with the platform.

Response from OmniFund

Thanks for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!

ILENA

Its been great.

We like knowing the information is in the "cloud" not on any of our paperwork or files.

Pros

The ease of processing the cards, love that you save the information on each client. I also like that 3 of us have access to the software, we are an office furniture dealership, we have product delivered everyday, its nice that either one of us can process the payment.

Response from OmniFund

Thanks for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

Replied February 2018

Patrick

Attentive, informative, and professional. Great partners.

Pros

The people behind it all. They have a robust software stack the facilitates most of our needs. When our needs stretch their capabilities they are always listening and do their best to deliver.

Cons

Testability. We need the ability to test ACH and Credit Cards transactions and returns without sending specific amounts.

Response from OmniFund

Thanks for the positive review! And thanks for the input on testing without sending specific amounts. We'll have the team look into this.

Replied January 2018