• Pros

• "They are very easy to work with. It is user friendly and easy to access if you have several locations"

• "Easy to use, simple to install, a great product that always works way better than the software I was using before."

• "I find this software to be easy to use. It's very quick and features many helpful tools such as daily reports/transactions. It's a quality service that I use daily. "

• Cons

• "I wish I could make the print larger- numbers are very small and hard to see, but otherwise the product is great"

• "I hate having to login every time but other than that i love the software so much. It is so easy to use. "

• "sometimes the website takes a long time to load, but I believe that may be the server. Other then that, I never have a problem. "

Browse OmniFund Reviews

Karen from Anderson And Vreeland, Inc

Very user friendly. A system you can easily maneuver around in.

Pros

I can easily refund and run credit cards in a timely fashion. I have to enter information in less fields compared to old system we used to have. There is a po field and a description field we can enter detailed information in to help customer match up receipts on their end. Credit Card Receipts are automatically emailed to customer, leaving you one less step you have to do. This software does not let you duplicate customer information when setting up a customer to run their credit card. Customer service has a quick response time. Via messenger or email, if you ever need to use them. System automatically batch's out at the end of the day.

Cons

I can say the only thing I noticed and am sure there is a reason behind it is that we have to manually delete any expired credit card information in this system.

Kwame from Premier Vet Alliance

Industry: Veterinary

Omnifund, a simple way to manage your online payment collections

Our web-based application interfaces with Omnifund through APIs. Customer accounts are managed in our application and recurring credit card payments are set up and managed in Omnifund. Our application and Omnifund works seamlessly together thanks to the efficient Omnifund APIs.

Pros

The application is very simple and straight to the point. It allows users to achieve their goal of setting up a customer and collecting payment in few simple steps. User can easily edit a pending transaction and process immediately or add to a batch. The transaction reports are also very detailed displaying all required information about the transaction, and also grouping them under card types; transaction statuses; counts; etc.

Cons

The application does not allow user to cancel a transaction. A transaction can only be deleted which is not what user may want. When a transaction is deleted, all audit trail is lost which is not appropriate. It is necessary that user has the option to cancel a transaction and the transaction will remain in the transactions log with status of Cancelled. The notes field can also be used to capture the reason for the cancellation. Another issue is where the same transaction amount is refunded to the same customer at short intervals, the logs in Omnifund indicates that both transactions were processed successful but in actual fact only one transaction went through. This causes confusion between mechant and customer as Omnifund records indicates refund as successful but customer never received it.

Gwen from Virginia Cancer Specialists

Not easy to learn, difficult if you have a question or problem

Pros

I like the fact that we can process our payments daily. I really don't know the value for the money because I don't know how much we paid for it.

Cons

Attempted to contact customer service and got no reply. Not easy to learn and no tutorial found. As long as we just need to process payments its okay but anything out of the norm, there is a problem.

Response from OmniFund

Replied May 2018

Hello Gwen. Thank you for the feedback. We have attempted to contact you and hope we can resolve your issues soon. We have researched this and cannot find any requests for support through the email, phone or support desk channels and want to make sure you are contacting the correct entities.

Lisa from Accounting Plus, Inc.

After learning how to use it I find it easy to navigate & does want we need if for currently.

Offering Auto pay or scheduled monthly payments to our clients with several options of payment has lowered our monthly statements, past due accounts and overall collections.

Pros

Transactions are easy to schedule, adjust, process and locate in OmniFund. The fact that OmniFund sync's with Imagine Time is helpful especially if we need to void or refund a client. I can also monitor what others are processing thru Imagine Time as it happens and assure they did it correctly. I have found the new(er) Alert on the home screen to come in handy allowing me to immediately correct any ACH transaction's that have declined and avoid account and banking issues.

Cons

I have no real Con's after learning the program. Unfortunately, after working with a concerned representative and understanding the exporting process we concluded due to our processing procedures and having multi users in our Imagine Time we are unable to use the exporting feature which for some could be really slick.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hello Lisa. Thank you for the review and feedback. If there are any functions you need help with outside of your system's integration, please let us know. If there are any features you feel would be helpful to your system, Imagine Time may be able to help to implement these for you.

Jenifer from Crest Financial

The customer experience at Omnifund is excellent. They respond quickly to our needs and questions.

Pros

It is user friendly. I like that the account numbers on our system are the same numbers used by Omnifund.

Cons

I don't like that it shows refunds as a separate transaction. It would be great if you were able to look at a particular transaction and tell if it had been refunded or not. The biggest change I would like to see is that transactions don't get pended but returned. When they pend, you can't see that an attempt was made once it is corrected or deleted. Also, if pended transactions returned, it could be reported as returned and recorded as such through automated processes. A return code could be used that indicates it was pended versus an actual return. For example, X10 could be used after we have received an R10, meaning Omnifund previously reported that the transaction was not authorized so it wasn't processed.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and feedback. Some of your wish list is already in the works and some is already available through the APIs. We will be contacting you to go over everything.

Kwame from Premier Vet Alliance

Simple way to manage your recurring payments

Omnifund is used to manage our monthly recurring credit card payments. It does the job cleanly, providing useful information in instances where the payment was declined. This helps our system to respond accordingly, whether to represent the declined payment or inform the customer.

Pros

Very simple and intuitive UI requiring no user guide to get going. Most tasks can be completed easily with just a few mouse clicks. Support is excellent and they react on user feedback and implement solutions quickly.

Cons

Sorting on the Customers tab is not great, also the list displays only 10 records. An option to increase displayed records to 20 would be great. Also, ability to display customers added within a date range will help. Some label names are not very clear on what they are, for e.g. Account # which can refer to Merchant's customer account # or payment account number.

Aime from Skagit Radiology Inc

Made simple

Pros

Not complicated to learn or work with, cons the business I work for has a few different business and having to sign in individual to each one sometimes becomes a hassle but other that that it is a great program not to complicated in processing payments or setting up

Cons

The individual sign in's to each business I would say since the business that I work for has a few different business kind of have to remind myself to make sure I am in the correct one has happen many times that a payment is take in the wrong business that is a the only down part.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hi Aime. Thank you for your review and feedback. We are actively working on a new framework that would allow you to have one login for multiple locations. Currently this is only available to admins but will soon be available for employee IDs as well.

Christopher from Alterra Home Loans

Omni is very quick to respond, they are very professional and courteous.

This allows our customers an option to pay online when they preciously didn't have that.

Pros

It is very simple to use and easy to navigate. I like the reports that are provided and the notifications that you received when payments are made or rejected.

Cons

You can't prevent payments from being made to you. So if you no longer have a customers account, you can't provide that information so when a customer tries to make a payment on that account it would advise them they can't accept or to call their company.

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Hello Christopher, Thanks for the review! You are correct that we cannot prevent a customer from making a payment on the hosted payment page as we do not have access to your databases to know a customer¿s status. However, we can work with your team to show you how you can accomplish this from your payment landing page. We will contact you directly to show you how this can be done. Thanks!

Descelia from McKesson/US Oncology

Omnifund

Ease of support and reconciliation of revenue.

Pros

I do not use the software, myself, but our practices do. They love it!

Cons

Nothing negative to say - ever. They're always available and ready to serve.

Reasons for Choosing OmniFund

Long-standing relationship. Top notch customer service. OmniFund will work DIRECTLY with the practices to customize their needs.

Ralph from Armour Holdings Inc.

INCREDABLE SERVICE!!!

We wanted a more robust ACH platform for our customers. Omni delivered this better than any other company could and spent time educating us on how this process really works.

Pros

The software it's self is wonderful. the amount of reporting you can pull is truly unmatched by any other ACH platform we have ever worked with. One of the best features is the dashboard. It seems to already be showing you the answers to the questions you have in your head. Wonderful software. But perhaps the best part is the support. The staff is some of the most helpful honest people you can find int eh industry. The representatives have helped tremendously with setting us up correctly and holding our hand while we integrate into the system and start using it.

Cons

I do not really have much to say in this respect. We love everything about it. the one report that I wanted to run but couldn't Stacy built for us. GREAT COMPANY

DOLORES from ASSOCIATED STEAM SPECIALTY COMPANY

Industry: Wholesale

ease of use and regulation compliance.

Pros

I like the ability of storing customer credit card information and knowing that it is compliant with regulations. I also like the ability to be able to resend receipts, the ability to search past customer activity, the ability to issue credits directly from the charge transaction.

Cons

I really do not have any dislikes of the software, I guess if I had to have one it would be that you do not know that you have a card that needs an updated expiration date until you process the payment and it is declined.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hi Delores. Thank you for your review. Someone from our support team will reach out to you and show you how you where to look for the expired card tag when you go to process a transaction.

Danie from Arizona Oncology

One of the easiest applications to navigate and take payments, or void out as needed.

Pros

I use many account site locations under one login and everything is effortlessly accounted for. Makes keeping my books up to date easy and fun! You can setup a port for swiping card/check payments, or choose manual entry. Fantastic Website and application. Have had great customer service when needed as well, thank yoU!

Cons

Would prefer the setup of sliding my credit card payments to be easier from each location to another, but overall, fabulous experience!! I can still enter in manually, which most times I prefer anyway. It's just nice having both options.

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Thank for the positive feedback!

Nicole from Quality Petroleum, Inc.

Love my sales rep!

Pros

Very easy to use! If I ever have any questions I just call my sales rep and she will walk through the process with me.

Cons

I hate having to take the test once a year. With my job I just don't have time to go through the process.

Response from OmniFund

Replied March 2018

Hello Nicole. Thank you for the positive review. I understand the frustration in dealing with PCI regulations, though. We work hard to make PCI compliance as simple as possible for all of our users. Depending on how you handle the actual cardholder data, compliance can be easier or more difficult. We are more than happy to talk to you and see if we can help make this less time-consuming for you.

Lorie from Whitestone Academy

The ease of payment is the best feature. Customer support is very attentive and timely .

It is very user friendly. It keeps records of customer usage.

Pros

The ease of use and customer recall for repeat users is a very nice feature. The ability to store and recall customer information is helpful as some of our customers provide multiple credit cards for the same account. The printed receipt is very clear and organized.

Cons

It is confusing trying to understand what the fees are for each transaction. I am the finance manager and I am still somewhat in the dark concerning the all the fees.

Joanne from Handi-Hut, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

best CC program

Pros

Historically, I can see many times I need to look back so easy to use the price is right, very user-friendly

Cons

nothing so easy use, easy to teach other too I have used it and taught many no problem The yearly update is the only thing

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hello Joanne. Thank you for the review and feedback. We understand the frustration with the annual PCI qualifications. However, this is done to ensure the highest level of security for your customer's data. We do everything on our end to make this as easy as a process as possible.

Lisa from Dominion Homeowners Assoc

Customer service reps at OmniFund are always fast and friendly.

Pros

The daily emails are convenient to do our receipts postings, they always keep us update on changes and upgrades and we have never had a problem with this software.

Cons

We have not had any issues with OmniFund software. There has not been any times that we have received payments that were rejected.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!

Aries from The New Racing Association,

Great

Knowing the status of our ACH transactions.

Pros

That I can log in at anytime without any problems. Its easy to find customers and their transactions.

Cons

I wish the reporting tools were easier to find, if there was an option to filter the information I need.

Response from OmniFund

Replied March 2018

Hi Aries. Thank you for the review and feedback! We will contact you to help with the reporting function and see if there is anything we can provide to help get you what you need.

Kelly from Silvi Concrete

LOVE IT

Pros

I find this website to be very simple to use. Everyday I use it and never seem to have a problem with it.

Cons

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hi Kelly. Thank you for your review and feedback. If you ever experience slowness, please report it to support@omnifund.com. We investigate all reports of service issues.

Kory from Nelson Petroleum

Pros

Daily Reports very intuitive and easy to use -easy location of customers-easy to update information

Cons

Updating existing credit cards-not as intuitive as I would have liked-sometimes confusing when having a customer with multiple cards

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We welcome suggestions from our clients and will be contacting you so we can better understand how to make this section more intuitive.

Stephanie from US Oncologu Network

Omni Review

Overall, I would continue to use this program at work, because it works better than other programs in my experience.

Pros

What I like most about this software is, most of the time it runs quickly and it was pretty straightforward. There aren't many difficult parts about this program.

Cons

What I like least about this software is, when trying to search for customer names or transactions, it is not always easy to find them. It is case sensitive, and using their medical record number to search for a patient does not work most of the time.

Marie from Heart of the Valley, Inc.

OmniFund helps our nonprofit process single and recurring donations.

Pros

The reports page is great when reconciling weekly payments. I also enjoy ease of entering cards/payments.

Cons

Sometimes it is tricky to look up past payments with the search tool if you don't know when that payment was made.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hello Marie. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.

Michael from M. Brown Fitting Spec., Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

my experience is positive over all.

Pros

i find that the simplicity of use and my customers information being saved are the best features that i use

Cons

some of the search functions and not being taught the finer points of using more of the functions of the software

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the positive review. We will pass along your information to Customer Support to ensure that you are aware of more of our solutions functionality.

Julia from Midwest Oncology Group

Easy to use and professional.

Pros

They reply to questions quickly, within the same day. Friendly. Worked with us a lot at the beginning to help get things set up as we wanted it.

Cons

Logs me out too quickly.

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the positive feedback!

John from Engineered Components, Inc

Ease of use. easy to look up past history of customer

Pros

Ease of use and navigation. Easy to look up past history of customer. New customers setup is quick and easy. Daily report emailed and available next morning. Staff happy about usage.

Cons

When entering data sometimes the tab key skips over the next block. In general all staff have little issues with this software.

Shelley from Marquis Marketing

It is easy to set up future charges. And easy to charge a card

Pros

This product is easy to use. I can add or change information at any time. A second window pops up when you sign in which I do not understand why. I can sign in fairly quickly.

Cons

It takes too long to clear the bank. I might put a charge through on Thursday or Friday. It doesn't clear until Wednesday. I would also like to be able to save a standard message to the customer instead of writing it every time...like a Thank you for your business. On the receipt, I would like to see the Company name as well as the person's name.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hi Shelley. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will reach out to you regarding the settlement time and your your other questions.

Jen from Writer's Relief

Easy to use, reliable, and the support team is very knowledgeable and friendly

I am very pleased with it, and so are my colleagues.

Pros

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

Terry from Burlington Medical LLC

Very pleased with the platform and it's ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to research and get reports. Never had an issue with the platform at all.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. The platform runs very well. I've never had any issues with the platform.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

ILENA from TransAmerican Office Furniture

Its been great.

We like knowing the information is in the "cloud" not on any of our paperwork or files.

Pros

The ease of processing the cards, love that you save the information on each client. I also like that 3 of us have access to the software, we are an office furniture dealership, we have product delivered everyday, its nice that either one of us can process the payment.

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Jennifer from Compass Oncology

Had a transaction screen that kept jumping back to the top of pg. after click on Actions Menu.

Pros

Very user friendly. Excellent & quick response from customer support. Willingness to "fix" even a small issue & is usually completed within 30 minutes or less.

Cons

Not much to add here, but maybe how the customer fields populate in the customer module. i.e. phone #'s don't put dashes in. Doesn't look as good for receipt printout to customer.

Response from OmniFund

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the positive review. We will pass your comments along to the development team about customer fields.

Thomas from Park Circle Athletic Club

Solid POS system

It's a great overall software. No real complaints.

Pros

The ease of operations. Very easy to train someone on the system.

Cons

If I have to pick one I guess it would be that when searching for customers you can't just pick just pick like a T to see everyone with the last name starting with T,

I haven't had any real problems.

Pros

It generally works and I can print out reports each day. I use the software both to input purchases and print out the reports.

Cons

I can't put an email for each credit card number. I have multiple credit card numbers for an account and each relates to a separate user.

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the feedback. I will add this to our feature requests. In the meantime, we can show you how to manage email addresses for multiple account holders at a single company to give you the desired outcome.

ROSEANN from ACCURATE LIFT TRUCK INC

Industry: Machinery

With a company that has several users, we can all agree that the site is extremely user friendly.

Pros

This program is extremely easy to follow and always has been efficient and seamless as far as completing a transaction.

Cons

We have not had any issues while working with your program. Honestly while working on site, it is very easy, the flow is perfect and the help line is there to make sure your questions are resolved in a timely manner.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Patrick from Crest Financial

Attentive, informative, and professional. Great partners.

Pros

The people behind it all. They have a robust software stack the facilitates most of our needs. When our needs stretch their capabilities they are always listening and do their best to deliver.

Cons

Testability. We need the ability to test ACH and Credit Cards transactions and returns without sending specific amounts.

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the positive review! And thanks for the input on testing without sending specific amounts. We'll have the team look into this.

Nice good product

easy of payment collections

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, makes sense. Reports at easy to access, close of day is easy. No issues or concerns to report

Cons

I wish that checks were ran live like credit card and debit cards are instead of batching them for the end of the night

Katie from McKinney and McKinney attorneys at Law

Industry: Judiciary

I love OmniFund. It is easy to use and we can bill our clients so easily.

We get to bill our clients with ease.

Pros

Omnifund is easy to use. It stores customer information so I don't have to reenter credit card numbers over and over again. I love the reports that I can print. I love how easy it is to use.

Cons

Response from OmniFund

Replied March 2018

Hello Katie; thank you for the review. We fully understand the frustration of having to log in after a certain period of inactivity in OmniFund. However, due to PCI regulations and strict security protocols, these measures are enforced to ensure that customer and account data remains secure.

Michelle from Fey and Grey Orthodontics

product works well

Pros

the software is easy to use and I am not the most computer savy person so this is helpful! Reports are accurate

Cons

Response from OmniFund

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the positive review!

Mike from St. Marys Community Foundation

Had an issue with customers receiving an error message

Pros

Relatively flexible and easy customer usage. Customer service has been great to work with when having questions or issues.

Cons

Would like to see more electronic communication of transactions with us. Seems we have transactions where we don't get an email verification and I need to compare with bank activity and OMNI activity. Not a big issue, but would help. Would be nice if the daily email would list the customer transactions that were involved in the total.

Response from OmniFund

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the input. We will pass this along to our product team to look at for future enhancements!

Siri from Spott, Lucey & Wall, Inc.

I find the program to be very user friendly and I am happy with the product.

Pros

I don't have to go through several clicks to search for what I need. I like how organized my clients list is. I feel the site is very secure for my customers.

Cons

Can't think of one at this time.

Response from OmniFund

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the positive review!

Danielle from Superior Trademark

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Never a problem with processing payments or getting reports. The new changes are nice as well!

Ease of use

Pros

VERY easy to use! Easy to change and/or update card numbers/accounts as well as keep track of our customers.

Cons

Not being able to customize certain areas for my business. Some areas we need to have more specific but the over all set up serves us just fine.

Response from OmniFund

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the great review. A customer support representative will contact you to discuss the specific customization capabilities that you are looking for.

Cassandra from USONCOLOGY

It is a really good tool to work with.

Pros

I like the financial reporting. The daily summary that runs over night. We are also able to batch it before its nightly run.

Cons

Its hard to search on a customers' transactions (only by name). I would like to search by account number as well.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hello Cassandra. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.

Carlos from Baja Ground Services, Inc.

We have been using OMNIFUND ( previously gotoBilling) since 2011 and has always been extraordinary.

Pros

Easy to use. Prompt and attentive customer service and resolution of questions. Customers using this service find it easy and hassle free.

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the positive feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service!

Marsha from Urology Affiliates of Oklahoma

Omnifund

Pros

Cons

Their response time is not always fast. I have not been able/to get the card swipe to work very easily/

Steven from Processflo, Inc.

No complaints

Pros

Omnifund isn't overcomplicated and it s very simple to use. It has a very intuitive setup to avoid any confusion while processing.

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Terra from Mannington Mills

Easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

The software is easy to use and the site always accessible. I've never had problems with processing transactions.

Cons

The site needs to go mobile. We have to work on split screens and it can be difficult to view information.

Response from OmniFund

Replied April 2018

Hi Terra. Thank you for the review and feedback. We do offer a mobile application for tablets and smart phones. I hope this helps you with your display issues.

John from Short Hills Custom

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great product

Pros

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Great to hear! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

Patti from Comstar Supply Inc.

I use this everyday and it is very user friendly, I have never had to call Customer Support

I run all of our credit cards for invoicing, it's quick and easy and very user friendly. It does not shut down on me like some systems.

Pros

The fact that it is very user friendly. I use this every single day, multiple times a day and have never had a problem.

Response from OmniFund

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the positive review and comments. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the product!

JENNIFER from BURLINGTON MEDICAL LLC

Industry: Medical Devices

Awesome product!

I am able to assist the customer and process their order immediately.

Pros

I like the fact that it gives you different options when processing a customer's credit card. We can do a pre-auth and then capture later.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a charge or account after you process it. More ways to search may be helpful.

Response from OmniFund

Replied February 2018

Hello Jennifer; thank you for your review and feedback. We have a report that will help you quickly search for any transaction based on the filters and criteria you select. Our support team will reach out to show you how it works.

Marsha from Urology Affiliates of Oklahoma

Omnifund is user friendly and gives my company everything we need for our business purposes.

Pros

The software is very easy to maneuver. Transaction and reports are detailed and easy to run. Receipts are readily accessible.

Response from OmniFund

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Stephanie from Medical

OmniFund is a simple way to keep track of transactions and is easy to use.

Pros

What I like most is being able to go back to a date that could be a while back and being able to print a receipt or tell a customer exactly what and when they paid.

Cons

What I like least is, sometimes it declines the customers cards, and we have to run it a few times before it works.

Response from OmniFund

Replied March 2018

Hello Stephanie; thank you for the review. If you ever have questions on a decline reason, please let us know. Those responses come directly from the card issuer's bank or the network but we are happy to interpret them for you.

stephanie from Virginia Cancer Specialists

I enjoy working with this fast user friendly program

Pros

the program is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I enjoy the pages are not cluttered and it looks very clean.

Cons

I do not like being logged out after not being active after a certain amount of time, I use the program all day long with many others. having to log into this program every 5 min is time consuming.