• icon"It is a good service that helps you pay different vendors. It seems very secure and integrates into different accounts to make paying a lot easier."
  • icon"It is best for small and medium businesses to go digital. It is PSI DCC certified where customers card details are safe and secure."
  • icon"They have good success rate of Transactions and offering 24x7 support. Has Woocommerce plugin for wordpress websites."
  • icon"Sometimes it takes a long time to confirm the transitions. It also crashes sometimes, making it difficult to know if the payment went through."
  • icon"User interface was not upto the mark and payment methods were limited. They still don't have subscription payments."
  • icon"Their customer service is terrible and they take over a week to get back to you, that too with generic advice. The payment gateway also fails about 40% of the time."

Browse all PayU Reviews

• Have you used PayU and would like to share your experience with others?

Rajkishore

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Online Payments In Your Hand With A Click

I have integrated Payu with my store and wordpress website. During covid it has helped me alot. Through it we able to make our business online. Due to emi options, pay later options, credit card payment facilities our business grew with demands. Through various payment methods we able to attract customers with offers. Payments Settles on time and never given any issue.

Pros

I am using this software since a long time. I liked it's easy onboarding process and timing. With your registration their sales team helps a lot. This is a payment solution with lots of payment methods. Through it we can accept both domestic and international payments from our customers. With mobile payment feature it helps customers to pay in payu payment page without leaving it. It is easy to integrate with e-commerce stores. With Payu we can build business website with built-in payment gateway by registering and uploading products. We can integrate with our websites, mobile apps, stores like Shopify, wordpress and many more without any coding. We can accept payments through invoices, links,QR codes, Excel sheets etc. We can setup recurring or subscription plans to accept payments weekly or monthly or yearly from our customers with Payu. Payments get settled in 2 days to payment. It is best for small and medium businesses to go digital. It is PSI DCC certified where customers card details are safe and secure. Payments are also secured by it's servers. Payu provides a smooth payment option to customers.

Cons

For small transactions, transaction fee doesn't look a big issue. But during bulk payments or high value payments it sucks to sellers as 2% in that case is a big thing. Apart that I don't hate anything as it has given best experiences in my time.

Nestor Alfonso

Pasarela de pagos Payu

Para mi el servicio es todo y por eso no la recomiendo. Es una pasarela de pagos muy buena y grande pero el servicio fatal.

Pros

Es una pasarela fácil de utilizar y no pone mucho problema para abrir la cuenta y recibe pagos sin problema de casi todos los países de Latam.

Cons

El servicio es pésimo, de hecho esto me hizo migrar a otras pasarelas de pago ya que cuando tienes un problema es un caos el servicio al cliente. Así mismo, es de las pocas pasarelas que no tienen un link de pago abierto y esto resulta bastante útil para no tener que generar un link cada vez que un cliente va a realizar un pago.

Reasons for choosing PayU

Su facilidad de uso y facilidad para abrir la cuenta.

Response from PayU

Hello Nestor, we're glad you've found our payments platform easy to use when receiving payments in LATAM. We are sorry to hear you've encountered difficulties when using our platform. Please let us know if you've managed to solve the issues you've encountered so we can take action immediately.

Replied November 2022

Harshal

July 2022

Avarage payment gateway

Overall we were not happy with it and eventually shifted to other payment processor. I'm sure they have evolved over the time.

Pros

We had initially integrated Citrus Pay in our accounting software (ProfitBooks) to accept payments. Later, it was acquired by PayU. Basica functionality of accepting payments from credit/debit card and netbanking was there but it lacked the advance options.

Reasons for choosing PayU

Lack of payment methods (like UPI)

Response from PayU

Hello Harshal, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are constantly working on creating new solutions and products to benefit businesses like yours, and we're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't match your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right!

Replied August 2022

Jatin Bhutani

Industry: Cosmetics

Great tool for Payment

Pros

Easy to setup It is the the most easy tool to set up , I was able to setup on my website without any issue.

Cons

Mobile app is not Available for ios, So that We can get the mobile notification for the payment

Response from PayU

Hello Jatin, thank you very much for the positive review! We're glad to hear that you had an easy setup and onboarding process with us!

Replied October 2022

Soham

March 2022

A payment gateway which will get the job done

Its been a decent experience, and it seems to get the job done. Have recommended it for the business of some of my friends.

Pros

It charges a very low transactional fee of about 2%. This allows us to avoid paying an upfront fee for using this gateway. It also has a very intuitive platform UI.

Reasons for choosing PayU

Was recommended to me on online forums.

Response from PayU

Thank you for your review, Soham! We're glad to see you recommended our company and products to your friends.

Replied March 2022

Haradhan

March 2022

PayU is safest payment gateway for collect online payments from various option

My overall experience with PayU was really good. When required any support I always got appropriate help from their support them their team was really helpful.

Pros

Payment gateway plays a big and important role when we take any payment from our website customer always think about their data was safe and secure. With PayU not required to take any tension about data safety, it's an amazing platform. Also, PayU takes a little bit of processing charge for using their gateway it's a smaller percentage than another gateway. In a transparent way, we easily track payment collection history and settlement related information also it's automatically sending us our tax invoice.

Cons

We use multiple payments options under our one gateway this thing improves the rate of sales. And PayU always settles our money in our registered account on time.

Response from PayU

Thank you for your review, Haradhan! We are glad to see you had an overall good experience with our company, support team and products.

Replied March 2022

Priyanshu

July 2022

PayU - Leaders of Payment solutions..

Overall PayU is ever lasting Platform open for Almost all business & No other Payment solutions provider has such big community than PayU..

Pros

Well IMO there's no business present today which ever dealed in Online Payments & implemented POS Services have not integrated with PayU.. PayU is one of the Earlier,most Trusted & Highly adopted Payment solutions provider across both Private & Public sectors whether it's retail business/Wholesale/Outlets of Big Merchandise PayU is present almost every where..

Cons

Well the only Issue currently PayU is facing in IMO is decrease in business expansion & Delay in Upgrading according to market needs.. PayU network can shrink more if More upgrading not adopted in near future..

Response from PayU

Hello, Priyanshu! Thank you for sharing your experience with PayU! We are happy that you are part of our community and to hear that you see the value we provide to merchants worldwide. In terms of expansion, PayU is currently available globally in more than 50 countries, and we are constantly working on enabling global reach and local expertise.

Replied July 2022

June 2022

Still has a long way to go.

I love the idea of PayU, but I couldn't actually use it because it doesn't have an option to take payments in my currency. I hope this is something that they will add in the future, because it would make their service so much more useful to me.

Pros

It has the integrations that I wanted and the gateway has good UI.

Cons

I was looking for a payment gateway that would allow me to take payments in my currency, but unfortunately PayU does not have that option.

Carlos

Industry: Animation

Payu

Muy buena recibo los pagos eso dos

Pros

Payu me parece una excelente pasarela de pago

Cons

Me encanta que pueda recibir cualquier pago de cualquier parte del mundo

Response from PayU

Hello Carlos, thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that PayU is working great for you and that you are able to address and accept payments from global markets with a single connection.

Replied October 2022

Juan Carlos

November 2022

Monsa payU review

Experiencia 100% positiva

Pros

La facilidad de interactuar y el nivel de seguridad

Cons

No tengo aspectos negativos pro comentar sobre la aplicación

Response from PayU

Hello Juan Carlos, we are happy to hear that your experience with us is top-notch. Thank you for the positive review! Juan Carlos

Replied November 2022

Moises

Good tool for receiving online payments

Since we use this platform it is much easier to process payments from our customers, we can receive payments online without any problem, they issue payments on time on the corresponding dates. The experience has been really good.

Pros

This platform allows me to receive payments in my online store and they automatically send it to my bank account, I like that it has branches in many parts of the world, it is a great advantage for us who have presence in multiple countries, because I can receive payments in different local currencies.

Cons

I think the problem with this platform is the entry barrier, because they require a minimum of sales to be able to apply to use their software, in our case we already had several years using 2checkout and migrating to this platform was easy, but people who are starting out cannot apply to this company.

Charan

High TDR compared to other providers.

Pros

A good tech support team that helps in every step of integration. Features such as instant website, third party WordPress integrations are very helpful. QR code payments made easy. This supported many payment methods.

Cons

High TDR compared to other solutions. Coming to interation everything is not in single dependency , we need to use 2 dependencies.

less charges.

Reasons for switching to PayU

Less charges

Michell

Excellent payment gateway for my online store

Since we started using this tool we have more reach for our products, we can sell to any part of the world using this tool.

Pros

PayU is one of the best tools to receive payments in my online store, it allows me to sell all my products to customers all over the world, they take care of receiving the payment from the customer and send me the money to my bank account, it is a fundamental tool for me.

Cons

PayU works excellent, but the only thing I don't like are the commissions, I consider them to be very high compared to other options, however, it is a very secure platform and works 100%. It is a good option to start with.

Rajesh

Payment Methods

Very good and excellent experience.

Pros

I like the most is that it has almost all the payment methods which is very useful to the user. It user interface is so good. Integration is very easy and support almost all the languages.

Cons

I like least is that there is nothing least in it. Fully hampered with features.

Karol

Industry: Cosmetics

One of the best online payment processing

Pros

PayU is very good tool for online payment processing. I use it almost every day when I pay for products. It's very clean and easy to use.

Cons

There is a lot of payment option which help me to create payments from different bank accounts.

Kunal

Easy to collect and send payments

Overall my experience is good.

Pros

Things I like most about PayU are You can receive payments from customers through cards, UPI, wallets and net banking. Customize your checkout page to match your brand. Wonderful mobile apps to manage business on the go. Send bulk payments in 1-click within minutes. Create and send professional invoices to collect payments from customers. Easily integrate PayU with your website, and apps. You can also enable to collect partial payments. Easy to place payment buttons on the website. Accept payments from any app with BharatQR.

Cons

Things I like least about PayU are Receiving international payments is not enabled by default. Not able to find payment links created in the past.

Luis

Best way to receive payments online!

Pros

Easy to setup. Big debit and credit card acceptance. Receive online payments at low commissions.

Cons

At this moment there's nothing I do'nt like about this software.

Cam