Browse ProPay Reviews

Easy to use app!

Pros

i like how fast it downloaded and works to process information. Not sluggish at all! The Touch ID feature was nice too.

Cons

It may be minor but I don’t like the color scheme. The turquoise color was off putting. I’d prefer a different color scheme

Mindy from Oxford Pt

Great for business owners

I love being able to see what I have processed. What money I have my account and I can easily move it into my personal account

Pros

I own a small personal business. This app aligns with the website for ease of use. I can process credit cards from my phone, iPad or computer. You can use a swipe or key it in. Very versatile

Cons

You will need to buy new swipes if you change your phone or iPad a lot. They do not switch easily between different phones

Reasons for Switching to ProPay

Better safety and encryption

Kristy from na

A good tool just not for me

It was a good tool to have for that particular business

Pros

There were a lot of features that allowed me to utilize especially for selling MaryKay

Cons

I was not given a choice to use any other product. I also felt t took me a longer time to learn the functions than ther products

Jamilah from Mary Kay Inc.

Pros

I like that this product can connect with my business website in order to easily transfer funds into my account!

Cons

It is difficult to connect ProPay to my account if the information is not the same as my websites. The card swiper is also more expensive than PayPal or Venmo's.

Reasons for Choosing ProPay

It was easier to use and connect to my business website.

December 2021

Grissel from Mary Kay

December 2021

Propay Experience

Pros

It has an app so I can promise from my phone

Cons

I don't like how the transaction fee are higher than others. It doesn't transfer to my bank account automatically. It charges me everytime I want to transfer to my bank account.

Cynthia from Eastern Aviation Fuels, Inc

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great customer service!

Pros

The new design is so easy to use! Love that you can log in with a PIN rather than user id and password. You can easily see what has processed and transfer money within a couple of days!

Cons

Tried to process a payment, it declined the customers card twice. But when I entered the same information online, the card processed with no problems.

LaKica from Eden Worship Center

ProPay is awesome for a custom app!

Overall, the mobile app has given our ministry an updated feel and look and all of the members enjoy using it and sharing with their family and friends. It is easy for them to take notes, make a contribution and get important notifications!

Pros

The custom mobile app that was created for our church is very well designed and easy to use for the end user and for the administrator.

Cons

You cannot sent notifications via and iPad or iPhone or any touch screen device when having to select specific campuses or groups because you cannot drag and drop your selection on these devices.

ProPay is a good option a small business

ProPay has been a great app to start my business. I have heard other business owners prefer Square. However I have seen so many issues pop up when using the reader they provide. I would rather just deal with ProPay - manually.

Pros

ProPay allows me to accept credit card transactions from my customers. I have a Mary Kay business and I love that ProPay connects directly to my Mary Kay business. Instead of transferring the funds to my bank when I order new inventory, I can use the funds directly from ProPay.

Cons

It is cumbersome. The first couple times using it I didnt realize to scroll down after manually entering the amount I was charging on a credit card. I had to ask for help. I definitely did not feel smarter than a 5th grader. It is so obvious but not obvious. I am not as likely to explore in this app considering it works with my customer's credit cards.

Emerald from FirstMile

Industry: Translation and Localization

Great for mid sized businesses

Pros

Integration was easy, I also enjoyed the ease of being able to charge someone.

Cons

I may suggest a more modern look. There are also a lot of buttons and options to choose from. I like a more simple element.

Reasons for Switching to ProPay

I wanted to try other options

Propay

Pros

We use this software to store payment information for our customers and it works very well.

Cons

There isn't anything specific that is bad about this software. It does what it needs to.

Lindsay from Jesus Film Project

Industry: Writing and Editing

easy payment method

It worked well for my business website purposes. It was just another payment-processing option for me. I liked to have multiple methods of taking payment from my customers to make it easier for them!

Pros

I used this software when I had a jewelry business and needed multiple ways to process payments. This was the only way I could accept payment if someone made a purchase on my personal website. It was easy to use and affordable.

Cons

There's a waiting period to receive your funds (plus processing fees, but they were minimal). Of course, we all wish we could receive funds instantly without extra fees, but that just isn't an option!

Towanda from Health Industry

ProPay On The Go

I have used ProPay for transactions conducted selling Mary Kay beauty products. The tool is affordable and easy to use for accepting credit card payments.

Pros

What I like most about ProPay is the ease of accepting payments from customers on the go.

Cons

The is nothing that I would like to mention as being least liked.

Reshma from Mary Kay

Safe Reliable Mobile Payment App

The app is quick, payment gets processed very quickly. Money collected is quickly transferred to my ProPay account. The app is secure that asks for passwords and biometric access, so it has a double security layer. i thoroughly enjoy my ProPay app and software

Pros

I liked how easy it was for me to set up my initial ProPay account. There are many layers of security. I enjoy having both the app on my phone and the plug in device for my mobile phone, both which work very effectively.

Cons

There is nothing i can specifically say that i dont enjoy about this software. Its simple,safe,reliable.

Angelica from Consumer Services

Taking money on the go....There when I need it

I have been using this app for a while now and it has been such a great boon for my business. I can use it anywhere, anytime, its always right there with me. I do not have to use a card swipe with it and can enter the card numbers in manually which is a huge plus for me.

Pros

It is so easy to use, very user friendly. Since its an app on my phone, it is always with me and I can use it when i need to.

Cons

I have not found anything that i really dislike about this app.

Reasons for Choosing ProPay

Propay was recommended to me by a friend, and they had everything I was needing. Also the fees are not as high as some apps.

Melissa from St. Henry School

Propay

Credit card processing and payment.

Pros

The app is so easy to use and the reliability is excellent.

Cons

There really isn't anything about the app that I don't like. It's a great product!

Crisa from Lularoe

Not a big fan of pro pay

Pros

I was able to use this pos software to check people out.

Cons

Did not like that everything went to a card and not to my bank account. Wish that it didn’t charge high fees. Not as good as square, PayPal.

Adam from South Mountain Community Church

ProPay was basically made by someone trying to jump into the POS market without knowing UI

Don't stop to look at ProPay, it's absolutely not worth it. The competition that is out there is definitely better.

Pros

Not many pros on this. It processed payments, and that's about where the pros end and the cons start.

Cons

The app UI was horrible. The app software was not updated regularly. And above all of that, the competition out there that exists is just miles ahead.