• Pros

• "I like that it allows you to choose your method of payment and pay online. "

• "The software is very easy to use or user friendly"

• "As someone who was new to the world of online payment software, I found it easy to use and the TUIO team was always quick to respond with help if I needed it. "

• Cons

• "I don't have many cons. Perhaps the forms section could be easier to navigate but basically fine."

• "It asked me to set up my credit card information yet I didn’t have the option to pay my invoices by credit card. "

• "I don't like how long it takes to show whether the invoice is settled. I find it confusing. "

Browse Tuio Reviews

Glenn from Montessori Jewish Day School

Tuio has been a fantastic tool to move our school into online payments and invoice management.

Tuio allowed us to streamline our enrolment and tuition payment processes. We are moving away from handling post-dated cheques to online direct payments. This is both a better user experience for our parents as well as saving time and generating efficiencies in the administration. It really is a Win Win!

Pros

What I like most about Tuio is that it is built from the ground up as a payment software, instead of an added-on after thought. The system is intuitive and simple to navigate while being powerful on the backend to support our needs. Our parents have had nothing but good things to say about how much they like the system.

Cons

There are a few features which would be nice to have such as the ability to modify the payment amounts once an invoice has been issued; however, Tuio has been very responsive to suggestions and is continually publishing new features/functionality.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Glenn, Thank you for the great feedback, which we are taking into account for the next release phases.

Katharine from Educational Institution

Easy payment processing

Pros

Easy payment of school fees. Less written cheques and visits to the school office to pay for fees. Email communications prior to payment processing to ensure funds are available in my account before payments are processed.

Cons

Payments are set for processing on specific dates. Sometimes I would prefer to just pay immediately and not have to be reminded about it for processing on another day.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Katharine, Thank you for the great review and for your feedback, which will be taken into account for future product releases.

Brenna from Equitable Life of Canada

Confusing

Confusing.

Pros

Recordkeeping. It is great to have easy access to receipts.

Cons

Perhaps it is partly the fault of the school that is making me use the software, but the payment type option is confusing. Why is “cash or cheque” even an option when this is supposed to encourage online transactions. Also, my school has had to send multiple invoices for seemingly the same things because of monthly billing? I’d actually rather go back to submitting cheques and receiving emailed receipts.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Brenna, Thank you for your review and feedback. The cash/cheque option is provided as additional flexibility for parents who would not want to pay online but we appreciate your point and we might disable that option from the parent interface in order to further encourage online transactions. Your other point seems to have to do with how your school operates the software so that's a point we'll have to review with them.

Joel from KRANC COMMUNICATIONS

Industry: Publishing

A useful tool

Pros

I use this software as part of my kid's school sign-up forms and administration. I find it easy and convenient.

Cons

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Joel, Thank you for the review and feedback! In terms of the forms, I think you are referring to a tool that we used in order to help out the school (simply an online Google form). Maybe a future TUIO integration so that we can make it a better navigation experience ourselves? Have a great weekend!

Amandeep from Carte Wealth Management

TUIO Feedback

Good

Pros

Was easy to setup, entering bank account and confirming payment method was easy.

Cons

It is not very easy to change the payment method. I was looking to switch the payment method for 'after school' program, but all I was able to do online was add another bank account.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Amandeep, Thank you for the terrific review. As for your feedback, you will be happy to know that in November we will be releasing an update where switching payment method at any time is possible (even in the middle of a recurring program). But for now, if you email support@tuiopay.com, we'll take care of this for you, just mention how you'd like to pay and the specific option will be activated for you on the program requested.

Anna from Arts, Smarts & Caring Hearts LLC

What was sold to me was not what was available

Switching ASAP even though I paid for a year up front. Would not recommend.

Pros

N/A - I don't like the software. Parents didn't like to use it either.

Cons

Parents hated using it; QB integration wasn't easy at all; payments took much longer to be received than promised

Reasons for Choosing Tuio

I was promised speed and low fees

Stephanie from Financial Services

Tuio has been wonderful in allowing us to easily track and pay daycare fees

Pros

I think the software is great because the family can go in and modify the payment when a credit card change occurs. It allows you to see the profile regarding payments and to what establishment. I also like how it generates reminder emails regarding upcoming payments to be processed and confirmation once these occur.

Cons

Initially what I didn't like was the fact we hadn't been set up to pay via this method so I had to contact customer support because the system couldn't override our payment type despite my having updated and saved a credit card. Additionally, I don't like how there is a fee attached to paying via credit card. I understand the reasoning for this but I find it to be a significant drawback.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Dear Stephanie, Thank you for the positive review. Keep in mind that charges relating to the choice of payment methods are decided at the provider level. Thanks for using TUIO!

Terry from Davies

Simple to use, saves me time

Pros

Really happy with Tuio so far. I always found it unnecessary to write post-dated cheques for my child's daycare. This makes the whole process so much easier. The user interface is clean, simple and straightforward to use. I would recommend it.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons with using Tuio! It has saved me lots of time and hassle. Can't imagine going back to post-dated cheques and always losing track of payment deadlines..

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Terry, Thank you for the awesome review and feedback!

Cheri from Real Estate

Tuio is very helpful and user friendly

Pros

Easy to use and streamline all my payments for school.

Cons

Would prefer to be able to make payments with the software.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Cheri, Thank you for the great review. It would be helpful if you could clarify what you mean by 'would prefer to be able to make payments with the software' so that we can look into it - as my understanding is that you are currently already making the payments with the software. You can email support@tuiopay.com directly for this

Wendy from Firestitch

Very easy to use and convenient

Pros

I don't have to write cheques and the system is super simple to use. It was easy and convenient to make payments.

Cons

Can't think of anything specific. I have had a positive experience using this software and would like to use it for all my school payments.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the great review and for using TUIO!

Danielle from One Forest School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Very Responsive Customer Service

Setting up the TUIO payment system to provide invoices for tuition and other yearly items has saved us a lot of time and administrative work. We also had a year with a lot of turnover in our administrative team and it was great to know that I could count on TUIO to help with training for the new staff members.

Pros

Cons

I am really happy and don't have anything that I want improved.

Rose from Northstar Montessori

Easy payment

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to see invoices. Shows

Cons

Need give more information regarding privacy and security.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Rose, Thank you for the good review! We are releasing a new update within the next 4-8 weeks where parents will have additional information regarding those topics at each login; we would love to touch base with you then to see if the release successfully addresses your comments.

Nadine from med tech

Convenient for payment but not always clear whether payment has been processed.

Pros

I like that it allows you to choose your method of payment and pay online.

Cons

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Nadine, Thank you for taking the time to review and leave some feedback. To clarify on the settlement of your invoices, we update our transaction records as soon as we hear back from the receiving bank that the funds were successfully deposited, which may be later than when you see that the funds have left your account. The time it takes to show is therefore independent of us. If you were to pay by credit card, where such confirmation by the bank is not needed, your invoices would settle right away. Feel free to reach out to support@tuiopay.com for any follow up.

Eboni from TDSB

I use the system to pay my daughters school fees. It is well organized and simple to use.

Pros

I like that it is simple. And when I need help the representative contacts me immediately. I use to pay bi weekly at the daycare. But now I pay through TUIO and everything is organized for me.

Cons

I get a lot of email receipts. I will probably just ask to get them cancelled. I get a lot of emails and I sometimes think I need to take action but it is the receipt.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Eboni, Thank you for your review and feedback. We continuously strive to eliminate redundant communications and to balance that act with informing the parents properly. So far, it is determined that the emails you are receiving are necessary for you to follow through the steps, but please let support@tuiopay.com if you would like them deactivated.

REGINE from CPE LES AMIS DU MONDE

pmt

It's been great, I don't have to be in queue at the bank anymore and I am saving time going thru all the payments.

Pros

I can check all the payments from my office desk.

Cons

I would like to have the total amount showing monthly

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Regine, Thank you for your great review! Very good idea for the monthly reports, that will be looked into.

Sammy from Northstar montessori

School fees payment

Pros

We liked that all our invoices were in one spot for review and also during tax season

Cons

Initially it was not inituitive and took us a while to figure out where we needed to navigate to. Also there were many instances where the invoices were delayed in being processed and showing up in our tuio inbox

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Sammy, Thank you for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear that you had to figure things out, it seems as if the intro email we had sent you at the beginning of the school year did not reach you. I've had a chance to review your account and it looks like your payments were initially not going through due to a mistake made in the bank information provided. I can now see that your transactions are in progress, so thank you for fixing the issue as requested. For additional clarity, be aware that you will receive an email confirmation when the funds have settled in the school's bank account (we update our records as soon as we hear back from the bank). In the case of credit card payments, you might have noticed that these receipts come right away, since there is no need to hear back regarding a deposit confirmation.

Tuition Collection

Easier collection - I do not have to worry about sending out monthly invoices

Pros

Very easy to use - and easy to find the parent's or what children.

Cons

Would like a feature where you could send out reminder's to parent's that have not signed up.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello, Thank you for your review! Feedback noted. Note that for parents in the system who have not activated their account, you already have a feature available to re-send the activation email (on your Parents tab, select a parent and click 'Send activation email'). If you meant a feature to remind parents that they have to take action on a given invoice, that is in the work :) Any additional question, feel free to reach out to support or to your account manager.

Liam from Berkley Canada

Seems to work smoothly

easy form of payment

Pros

I like that the payment is handled electronically and I no longer have to write monthly cheques to make payment.

Cons

I don't currently have any cons to share. We use the software for paying our monthly fees to our nursery school and since getting set up our payments have all gone through smoothly and we've received updates monthly of any changes.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Liam, Thank you for the review and for using TUIO!

Joumana from Financial Services

TUIO payment system is a great tool to pay my daughters daycare . It's so easy to use. I like it.

Easy to mange my payments due date and different option to make your payments

Pros

Alert email they sent to remind you about your payment . So easy to access to the system abd review previous invoice .amount due.

Cons

Actually I would like if they can a way if we want to preview and print our stament. I am not sure if the system provide this option because I was not able to find it

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Joumana, Thank you for the positive review! We just wanted to let you know that you can view and download a PDF of each invoice issued to you. To do so, click on the invoice number on your invoice screen, then click 'Download PDF' at the bottom. Email us at support@tuiopay.com if you have any additional question or require further clarification. Thanks for using TUIO!

Natasha from Bravado

Easy and straight forward to use

Pros

No longer have to use checks makes it easier to manage monthly payment. Having receipts easy to view and print is practical.

Cons

The setting up of my account was a bit confusing at first. Was shown an invoice date that I though was the day the payment will come out and that confused me.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Natasha, Thank you for the review and comment. The invoices are usually not due right upon receipt as we strive to give parents some heads up and minimize any payment issues. The average such heads up time on TUIO is 3 days, but some childcare providers may decide to reduce that time period in certain cases. In any event, the actual due date is always clearly labelled on TUIO and in our email notifications, so if in doubt you can always refer to these.

Michael from Law Firms & Legal Services.

Tuio

Pros

I liked the convenience of method of payment, we were able to use our credit card and get the points

Cons

Unfortunately, there are fees associated with making payments through the platform.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Michael, Thank you for the awesome review. FYI, fees relating to payment methods are always decided by your childcare provider and not by us.

Rachelle from Publishing

Confusing

I don't have to deal with paper cheques with my kid's daycare.

Pros

I like that I can "easily" pay for my child's daycare, no post-dated cheques required.

Cons

I find the software highly confusing. I look at the invoice screen, it says it's overdue, but in the email about the payment, it says that I'm on an automatic payment plan so I don't need to do anything.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Rachelle, Sorry to hear that you find TUIO confusing. The reason why your invoice doesn't show as paid right away is because it takes some time for your bank to send funds to the daycare's bank account. Until the funds are received, the system doesn't show the invoice as paid. It does show, however, that the payment is 'In progress' right below the invoice status. As you know, you also receive an email confirmation when the funds have cleared the provider's bank account. So when we say you have nothing to do, we mean it. I hope this clarifies the confusion. By the way, you can always reach out to support@tuiopay.com if you have additional questions and we'll be happy to answer them.

Selva from TD Bank

Industry: Capital Markets

Great product,easy of use and automated

Time saved and not worring about making payments

Pros

It's easy and I like the confirmation that's provided. Since it's taking bit of the administrative functions away from the day care I find good time is spent on the children.

Cons

It's seem a bit slow at times and customer service could be better. Email support and having the ability to pay bi-weekly would be nice

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Selva, And thanks for the positive review!] We just wanted to let you know that we do have an email support: you can reach us at all times at support@tuiopay.com. We respond to all requests within a business day, but often much faster. Thanks for using TUIO!

Tuio

Pros

Its easy to use and convenient. I like the email notifications so that I know when a payment is processed and an invoice is ready.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about so far.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello, Thank you very much for the great review. Any question, email us at support@tuiopay.com.

Navi from Information Technology and Services

Industry: Computer Hardware

Pros

It's pretty user friendly. Not hard to locate what you are looking for.

Cons

Like every other app, I always forget my password. I wish there was some single sign on that we could use.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the kind review and for the feedback provided!

Dean from ACN

Tuio Review

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to setup with payment options.

Cons

So far so good, I haven’t come across anything negative.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Dean, We are very happy to hear that all is well - thanks for using us!

Rishel from Westside Montessori Academy

some missing features

Pros

ease of use for making payments , I like how it saves the payment account info and lists all future invoices

Cons

no reminders emailed to me that a payment due date is approaching

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Rishel, Thank you for leaving a review and providing feedback. We would like to touch base regarding the email reminders that all users receive including yourself, and to understand why you are not receiving them. Would you mind sending a quick note at support@tuiopay.com so that we can help with this?

Constance from CBC

A long awaited convenient way to pay our daycare.

Pros

So far my experience has been good. It's great to finally be able to pay our daycare provider online.

Cons

My only complaint is that because we receive subsidy we have to set up the payment method every month as opposed to having automatic withdrawal.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Constance, Thank you for the review and feedback. Things are as you describe them due to the fact that we make the conscious choice to err on the side of caution and have parents confirm the amounts every time they change. Parents who are charged the same amounts every month are able to benefit from automatic withdrawal.

Tyjondah from Lottery and Gaming

Tuio Tuition

I have had great service. A customer service rep is always on hand to answer any of my questions. The start was a bit rough however now it's smooth sailing. It is easy and functional.

Pros

As an end user it is easy for paying my bill for tuition.

Cons

There is not much functionality on my end except to pay a fee.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Tyjondah, Awesome review, thank you we appreciate it. We would LOVE to receive any functionality idea you'd be looking for on your end to improve your experience even further. Feel free to send some bullet point ideas to support@tuiopay.com and this will be rerouted to the correct person.

Kambale from Garderie Les Merveilles du Monde

My experience is so far good.

The ease of getting communications about and paying my daycare fees.

Pros

It facilitates transactions and removes the hassle of writing cheques. There are many options for submitting payments.

Cons

The first time I used Tuio, there was one option that applied a discount on my fees. But second time it was not. I wish it was clearly whether it is a welcome discount or something else

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Kambale, Thank you for the review and feedback. Discounts are set by your childcare provider, but let us know at support@tuiopay.com if you have any other question.

Catherine from Valley christian school

I'm new here

Pros

It is convent to not have to write cheques.

Cons

That they only allowed 1 day for payments and it changed from previous years. It would be easier to have a begginin and a middle.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Catherine, Thank you for the review and for leaving some feedback. I see on our records that while you were only offered one day for payment initially, your school provider customized TUIO in order to have you pay on a different day of the month. As a result, we trust that you were eventually satisfied in your request but please send us a note at support@tuiopay.com if needed.

Leo Emmanuel from Triumph Express Service Canada

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Keep it up

I just changed the payment option and it worked well.

Pros

Easy to use and would like to visit often.

Cons

I don't think of anything now and if I have any, I will let TUIO know ASAP. Need more info on the site (like some news related to the education or some useful feed) other than regular payment and personal information.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello, Thank you for the great review, and for sharing ideas. For now we have focused on adding new billing and payment features, but in the future, perhaps something more interactive as you suggest! Thanks for the input.

Alexandre from Banking

Simple to use

Before I was always late on my payments, now it's all taken care for

Pros

TUIO provides a comprehensive payment solution that is simple to use, they have good communications and they listen to feedback

Cons

UI needs a few polishing touches, otherwise the solution is solid. Not a cons at the moment, but I hope they will implement invoicing via Interact EMT once it's available on the market.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Alexandre, Thank you for the review and feedback. We will keep you posted on future product releases that have to do with your comments.

Balvinder from Northstar

Overall it is fast, Easy, and straight forward.

Pros

It was easy to use and pay. I enjoyed that.

Cons

Don't like that I get so many emails for paying , receipts. It's seems like I get duplicate emails for each invoice. I

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Dear Balvinder, Thank you for the review and feedback. It is indeed a balancing act to inform parents properly while minimizing the number of email communications. We are continuously working on cutting down our processes and making them more efficient, so you can look forward to more of that, and hopefully fewer emails :)

Tracy from Peel District School Board

Better than not

More professional than post-dated cheques method before.

Pros

Everything is on paper via email, which is great for keeping track of the transactions.

Cons

Not much flexibility in customizing options for payment. I cannot do it by myself, and have to contact you to set it up manually.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Tracy, And thanks so much for the review! We'll be releasing a new improvement by end of year that lets you change payment method throughout the year without reaching out :) We know it'd be beneficial, and we're actively working on it!

Very user friendly.

Pros

I like that it is simple to use and set up auto payments. It literally took me a few simple clicks to use and I get points on my credit card.

Cons

Does not accept american express. I really like to use american express and get my Starwood Preferred Guest points. Starwood preferred guest points can be worth up to an 8 percent value.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello, Thank you for the awesome review. We will be trying to add Amex in the future, thank you for your feedback.

Damir from School

The setup was easy and so far there's no issues.

Pros

It was easy and straightforward to set it up and has been working flawlessly since then. Now I don't have to write checks as I would normally have to. So I would recommend it to anyone based on my experience so far.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind really. I used it once to set it up and haven't had to do anything after that, which is actually a good thing I would say.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Damir, Thank you for the great feedback and for using TUIO!

Inna from Little Owl Preschool Elementary

Great experience. School tuition fee payment has become a lot easier.

Pros

User friendly, straightforward, reliable. My daughter's school has implemented this tuition payment system and I chose to sign up for it. Very satisfied so far. No need to write cheques any more.

Cons

No complaints really so far. Haven't been using it for an extensive period of time yet but so far the experience has been really good.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Inna, We are grateful for your review and feedback. Thanks for using TUIO!

Sinead from Rbc

This software helps me easily manage my daycare payments.

Pros

Once I have setup my details and payment method, I don't need to do anything further. My payments are processed every month and I recieve a confirmation email.

Cons

I am looking forward to the app version as some minor issues with drop downs when setting up my payment info from my phone.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Sinead, Thank you for the great review and feedback, your comments are taken into account for next product releases.

Saad from OSC

Simple to use

Pros

The software is easy to use. Navigating through different options is easy

Cons

Not all payment history is provided. Previous payment history is missing

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Saad, Thank you for your review and feedback. All your payment history can be found on your 'Invoices' tab. However, if you are referring to the time before your childcare provided adopted TUIO, then it would be up to them alone to upload past records as we don't have access to them.

Katy from TD

Great so far

Convenience easy to use

Pros

Way much easier than writing checks and more time efficient as payment is directly done through the bank

Cons

The least thing I like is the amount of charges for credit card use, I think they are too high .

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Katy, Thank you for the review and feedback. Just a FYI on charges relating to a payment method choice - they are decided by your childcare provider and not by us.

Jaspreet from Td

Pros

It’s easy and intuitive to use. Customer service is great

Cons

The payment plan took long to setup so that was a bit inconvenience

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Jaspreet, Thank you for the review and glad that you're enjoying our customer service. We'll review where/why your set up may have taken longer than you expected, if you ever encounter any issue just email support@tuiopay.com and we'll be on the case right away.

Caroline from Northstar montessori

Super helpful!

Great overall experience! It’s much easier to monitor my kids tuition payments and all the other school charges we need to track.

Pros

Easy to access, review payments and payment schedules. Customer service is great, helpful team and quick to respond.

Cons

Fees are charged if using a credit card

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Caroline, Amazing review - it's for those that we work hard! Made our week end, thank you!

Anne from LoyaltyOne

Easy, safe

Pros

Very easy to set up! I know my payment will be on time every month. No more writing cheques and bringing them to the office.

Cons

None, I find it very well done. I haven't had any issue so far. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a reliable alternative to cheque.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Anne, Thank you for the great review and feedback and for using TUIO!

Nhon from Printing

Industry: Printing

Use it to pay for my child’s education

Pros

It’s easy to use. Didn’t have any problems navigating through.

Cons

I had no gripes with using this software except the high fees for using a credit card, which I didn’t end up doing because of the high fee.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello Nhon, Thank you for the review and feedback. FYI, any fee relating to the choice of a payment method is set at your provider's level, not ours.

Elise from Ministry of Education

I am able to pay daycare fees in a single click.

Pros

Fast and easy. Only need to enter your banking information once and every month you get an invoice and pay quickly.

Cons

I like all the features so far. The administrator sets up payment fees and you only have to follow the link and submit payment.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Elise, Thank you for the great review and feedback, and for using TUIO!

Simple yet not.

Pros

I can view each monthly invoice in one concise app and payment is automatic.

Cons

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our product and leave some feedback. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties paying by card, you must be on a non-card option and we can definitely sort this out for you. Could you email your details to support@tuiopay.com so that we can help?

Chad from Morneau Shepell

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Easy to use, flexible and paperless

Pros

The ability to pay by credit card and collect points. The notifications received by email, rather than paper.

Cons

No issues to report so far. After initial setup for payment, I have not had to do much other than review notifications for accuracy

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Chad, Thank you for the awesome review and feedback!

Lia from User of a private school

I am a user who pays the business via this software.

Pros

Easy to navigate, not overwhelming at all. Customer support was very friendly and helpful when I needed it.

Cons

I have not perceived any cons so far. It answers all my needs as a user, who pays monthly to a business.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Lia, Thank you for the excellent feedback and for using TUIO!

Jonathan from Posabilities

User friendly automatic bill payments

Once I was set up there was no problem or any need to contact another party.

Pros

The hassle-free, unintrusive way TUIO gets you started is great.

Cons

I have not found anything that I did not like about this software.

Response from TUIO Payments

Replied October 2018

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for the amazing review. We love working with you too!