• Pros

• "The thing I love the most about this app is that there are demos for all the exercises, so in case your client forgets, you can easily send them the demo. "

• "What I like most about this program is the way to get free from work I can keep my clients in good shape without having to be by their side I recommend it"

• "I really loved how easy it was to view your workouts and the progress you have made throughout your goal and the ease it is to stay in contact with your personal trainer."

• Cons

• "The price changed and I did not like that at all. Please lower the price for us. Other than that it is a good product."

• "None found yet...I am looking forward to trying the meal-plan feature but I haven't looked at it yet and don't know yet how to log my own foods. So a tutorial on that would be nice."

• "It's missing some features that would be beneficial in planning a clients program That's my main issue I would prefer being able automatically track PRs and estimate a 1RM Which saves me time"

Browse FitSW Reviews

John from Evolution Speed and Strength

It's simplicity makes it perfect!

This is a straight up app to give my clients work outs on that they can easily maneuver and manipulate as they need to. Each exercise has a video or if you put your own in, you can add a link for your clients to watch. Also, it keeps track of how much weight was lifted on specific dates. HUGE time saver!

Pros

No extra fluff Simple to use for myself AND my clients It's quick to get in and out of Not overly complicated

Cons

Nothing. This is really a simplistic program that doesn't try to be everything under the sun and appeal to every person out there. A lot of programs tey to be everything to everyone and it doesn't work.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Ease of use

Magda from MFitness Bethal Gym

Great App to use, my customers love it!

It makes my Gym unique in my area, We are the only ones that have an app available for our customers!

Pros

I only needed a platform to do meal plans and exercise plans without all the other add-on's that cost a lot of money from other developers. Simple and easy, especially if you are just a start-up business that wants the bells and whistles without breaking the bank.

Cons

If the developers would provide quality video's from the FitSW crew it would look more professional. I would also hire attractive model's for the video shoots as people can be quite shallow in that regard and love looking at pretty things! :) The videos from FitSW crew is within the perfect time frame (20 - 40 seconds) which is perfect for me, as I don't want to waste my clients time on the floor. The other video links from other youtubers is too long, I often replace them with shorter videos. Don't ever take away the functionality of replacing the link with your own, there is a lot of exercises out there like Pilates exercises that I like to add to my exercise program. This is such a fantastic feauture to your product and one of the reasons I am using it.

Danielle from MWR

Several glitches in the software, but it works for what I need it to do.

It's nice having all of my client data in one place.

Pros

I like the ability to create super-sets and to create end dates on how many times to repeat a workout for my online clients. I also like that there is a link to demo videos for my clients to use. They've all found that helpful. It's also nice that it emails the workouts to my clients immediately. It's one less step I have to take.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to add your own exercises. For example: there isn't an option for KB Swings in the list. That's a pretty common exercise. I have to find something as close as possible, then add notes about what I actually want. The software has frozen up on me multiple times in the process of creating workouts. I also don't like that I can't access the any info unless I'm connected to WiFi.

Response from FitSW

Replied July 2018

Hi Danielle, We just released a release yesterday that resolves a few glitches that were recently reported. Please give it a try and email us if you have any issues - we will fix immediately. Also, you can easily add your own exercise and have been able to in previous versions as well. All you need to do is go to your exercise list and click the "Add Exercise" button. Thank you for your feedback and for using FitSW. Jessica

Joe from Joe Davis Fitness Coach

I needed a simple system to help me organise and track my client's programmes, FitSW is exactly that

I could get rid of all of the paper printed client programmes I was initially using which looked messy and unprofessional. I can provide meal plans and exercise programmes for overseas clients and clients that are away on holiday with ease. It has saved time and helped improve the efficiency and professionalism of my business.

Pros

I like the fact that clients have access to their programme / diet via their phone, so when I go on holiday I can easily leave them to still follow their programme without me. The macro breakdown on the diet section is really useful and is great for educating my clients on what kinds of foods they should eat and at what times of day etc.

Cons

When you try to enter multiple sets and rep ranges for a particular exercise on the software and click 'update' or 'save' workout, it does not save with the commas and different numbers. However, when you input different weights/rep ranges on the app and click 'update' or 'save', it does save it with the different rep ranges etc. This means that on much iPad, I usually do all of my work on FitSW by logging into the software through a browser, but when a client does a pyramid set - for example - I have to log into their programme via the app to actually input the data for that set. It's just a bug in the system that gets frustrating as it can be unnecessarily time consuming.

William from Bushido Fitness & Health Mgmt

Great value for your what you pay.

Ability to put together a fitness plan for a client in a matter of mins. Then have the ability to sent comments back-and-forth.

Pros

Very dynamic in that you can quickly put together a fitness plan for anyone in a matter of minutes. Very easy to modify, add , and change as well.

Cons

Reminders are greatly lacking. I should not need to add a workout to my Calendar in order to have reminders sent to the client. The most important event that has to take place is consistent and constant touch points with the customer, and without reminders, this puts the emphasis on the Trainer. This is hard to do as your client base grows.

Vijay from Incarnate ICT - India

Industry: Animation

Very Intuitive Software helpful for my Training Progress

I am very pleased with this software. I like that I can access it through an app on my phone. Even though I have an android and my trainer has an iPhone, they both work together well.

Pros

I am a client and this software really helps me stay connected with my trainer and on track. I like that he can easily deliver workouts to me and I get notifications when I have a new workout.

Jordan J. from 24 Hour Fitness

Measurable Goals Lead Clients to Succeed

I manage multiple clients at once. Results, progress graphs, messaging, daily goals, and exercises are in one place. Keeps business in app & not in my personal text messaging. Videos provide client visuals of how to do exercise.

Pros

I can create daily measurable goals for each client. Clients track in app if goal was met or not. Client and I real time message in app. This way, we discuss hurdles and next steps. This allowed me to message clients during holidays to keep motivation and morale high. Clients stayed on track.

Cons

I would like to brand my page. This would make it more professional for business. Make this an option even if there is a cost for it.

Ashley from Training_with_Ashley

Awesome Program!!

I didn't have to print out everyones plans, I could just use it on my tablet, then send the plans to the clients via email.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I would change, is that, while there is a large bank of exercises, it doesn't have them all, I think they should expand on that. Different variations of exercises and whatnot.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Good price and good reviews.

Mark from One More Step

Everything in One place

For the ambitious, this software is a dream. the ability to connect with clients and share information back and forth as well as communicate is priceless. At the time it allowed some of the trainers to connect with clients and share details back and forth to better reach their goals.

Pros

if there was a trainer trying to figure their business out or work with clients after the fact this software is a winner. If offers the video and picture portion which helps with diagnosis and making better choices. It assists with the uploading or nutrition plans and blog content which helps with the journey to wellness.

Cons

The only problem that we didn't like was how the comparison pictures showed at the time. They showed side by side on portrait landscape and of course i lowers quality but the landscape mode didn't adjust the quality or the image size.

Caitlynn from Johns Hopkins Hospital

Great instruction and planning

Amazing!

Pros

My trainer had me start using FitSW with him and I love every bit of it! It's so easy for me to do workouts he plans for me on my own now because everything is listed step by step and I can watch videos and tutorials of how to do the exercises! It definitely keeps me on track!

Cons

I like everything I've used so far within the FitSW app!

Joe from Elite Training with Joe

Exactly what I needed to help me better track all of my clients and their information!

FitSW saves me time because it lets me quickly build client workouts, diet plans and map out client goals. It then saves all this information so that I can easily access it or update it whenever I need to. The progress graphs also help me keep my clients engaged and motivated because I can show them how far they have come and we focus on improvement together.

Pros

I like the fact that I can keep track of all of my clients' important information in one single application. Being able to build comprehensive fitness plans, diet plans and tracking progress in one single app makes my job much easier and seems to keep my clients much more engaged. I also like how responsive the FitSW team is to my feature requests and improvement requests.

Cons

Hard to mention something here as the team usually responds quickly to any improvement requests I have. One thing I guess I could mention is there are a lot of exercises in the exercise database - many of which I don't use. The app lets me search for the ones I want and I can delete the ones I don't use which is nice. But maybe if there was a way when I signed up to only sign up with the basic exercise database so I didn't have to delete the ones I don't use.

Cory from Behavioral Health Workforce Research Center

Industry: Research

The Perfect Workout Companion

Let me work more easily with my personal trainer, and also empowered me to learn and correctly perform new exercises when she wasn't physically available.

Pros

Navigating the app is incredibly intuitive. Creating or altering an exercise routine is just as simple. The app makes it simple to chart progress in body changes (which can sometimes be difficult to see by the eye alone.) But perhaps the best part of this app is that each exercise is linked to a demonstration video. This means if a user doesn't have a personal trainer, they can watch how to correctly perform each exercise. This is an incredibly useful and empowering thing to offer, and helps cut down on confusion at the gym.

Cons

Being as robust as it is, the app sometimes has to trade in on user-friendliness. For certain exercises, I want to do several sets of an exercise for a period of time, as opposed to for a series of repetitions. From what I can tell, this is not an option in the app, but can easily be worked-around by writing a note under the exercise. My trainer has also put in exercises that do not come with a video demonstration. It's likely these were custom exercises that didn't come with the stock app, so the lacking video was understandable. But a feature for me to embed a video with those exercises, myself, would have been handy.

Kekoa from Kekoa Godfrey Fitness & Nutrition

Good App

Excellent

Pros

That it is easy and offers a good amount f fitness and nutritional selections. However, I would like to see more fitness exercises and nutritional options added to the selections more often!

Cons

Sometimes it isnt working properly and you have to email support and wait for them to fix the issue leaving your clients in the clouds about their plans

Lisa from Primal Transformations

It's an excellent tool for tracking clients' measurements in visual format.

Pros

It's inexpensive, there's no commitment, and the client logs don't disappear over time. I also like that you can view results in table format.

Cons

I wish there was a way to make the table format more printer friendly. I'd also like to be able to brand my own page and would be willing to pay more to do this (like Trainerize, etc.).

Jennifer from J&J fitness

Has made my training business much easier

Has really help me manage my business

Pros

Easy to use and helps me keep track of all my clients. Really like being able to use the schedule to keep track of everything. Like that you guys added a photo section

Cons

It be nice if you guys updated some of the exercise list. This would help us trainers to come up with new and exciting workout ideas

Malexy S. from Banco de Desarrollo Económico y Social de Venezuela

I love having my own virtual trainer and best of all, I do not stop doing my homework to go to a gym

Maintain physical and mental health, design my own exercise and nutrition plan.

Pros

What I like the most is that I have my own virtual trainer, since each exercise is accompanied by a demonstration video, facilitating the training. It is an easy tool to use and very useful for those of us who care about our health, our food and our physical appearance. I like that through the application you can create an Exercise Plan, associated with a Diet Plan and in turn you can follow up on the exercise routine, being able to define it as an integral application of exercises.

Cons

I would like to be able to download my own training videos to know if I am doing them well, which would motivate me more to continue with the exercise routine. It is important to improve the advertising campaign, I learned of the application by a friend who uses it and I loved it.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! You can now create and download your own trainer videos. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Stephanie from Trainers Challenge Gym

Very organized, Beautiful system to manage my gyms clients

Organization

Pros

Customer service is unbeatable ! Love the funtionality of the program.?Easy to use. I like the fact that I can have all my trainers using the program.There is nothing out there quite like it.I save on paper records that really was messy now I don't have to do that anymore.I also love the graph portion of the System.

Cons

Just waiting for the phone app to work with the pc version . I do t really have any cons only the app portion. The excercise on workout have commercials. Sometimes users can't log on to their account.I would like to be able to download my own exercises as demonstrations

Traci from City of Raleigh

Great

This is great with keeping up with my workouts via my trainer. I've been motivated to see my progress and keep going. Its definitely helped me to reach my fitness goals and stay motivated.

Pros

I like how easy it is to see my workouts as well as the demonstrations of them. My trainer or even I can edit my workouts fast and record my progress. The mobile platform is definitely better on Android than it is iOS and I've used both. I also like how easy I can record my weight and such.

Cons

I wish inputting my progress was a bit faster? It definitely is a lot more simply laid out on android than iOS. I can get to where I want faster in the android app than the iOS one. This is more a functionality thing than anything else.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have now updated the iOS progress entry to be like the Android progress entry. Please let us know what you think and if you would like to see any other improvements. You can contact us at admin@fitsw.com

Channell from Inspired By Purpose

Best tool for small business and personal trainers, and their clients!

Ease of program development, communication with customers and training staff!

Pros

I love demo videos, sending and receiving messages and being able to share tasks with clients for them to check off! I also love being able to track body composition in graph format.

Cons

Scheduling capabilities, would love to be able to manage a full calendar from one screen. Demo videos- in progress!

Carlos from Delta Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

It's just ok. Some of the platform needs to be debugged.

It's accessible from anywhere and the easy part of losing workouts. But the inputs of the weights and reps is pretty archaic.

Pros

All of the workouts for several months and pics and be entered. I like that you have the videos and ability to take to he trainer.

Cons

How the workouts load up. Needs to load easier. And the app is not very good at all. Lots of work needed

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

As you likely have seen, we completely redid our mobile apps and they run much smoother now. Let us know if you have any other issues. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Briana from Grand Valley State University

Amazing

I love it, it altogether is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone!

Pros

Cons

The only con I would have about the software is that the workouts do not disappear if you fail to do one. I missed a couple days of my workout and it’s still there so when I go to find my other workouts i have to scroll through the ones i missed

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have just added a "Not Met" option now so you can move these missed workouts to the Not Met category and they will no longer show. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Preston from PF

Excellent Software.

Ease of use.

Pros

Very good software for a trainer. Works very well. Occasionally there are a few bugs, but it is addressed fast. I hate the fact that they raised the price from 1.99 to 4.99 a month.

Liza from Equip Fitness

Great app for personal Trainers

Been amazing. I used to write fitness program from my desk top on excel and email to my clients. But now I can just update the workout I like my clients to perform. This increases adherence and compliance. Keeps my clients motivated when I drop them a message from the app after they completed the workout. They know that I am always keeping tab of their.

Pros

I could easily select exercises from the library for my pt session on the go!

Cons

Client can’t book sessions from mobile app.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

excellent program, it facilitates me the work with my clients, I recommend it totally mind..........

exelent !

Pros

Cons

Until now, I have not had any kind of problems, I hope I do not have them, it's worth buying this program

Shakeel from Software

Robust, profession and best personal trainer app I have used.

Everything about fitness, personal trainers. In a nutshell it got everything for a person who want to stay fit and in shape.

Pros

This has been soo helpful in helping me to stay organized and on track. I really like the workout detail view in helping me complete my workouts.

Cons

i wish they advertised more so I would have found this sooner. If they had reached me sooner I would have been more fit.

Nicole from West O Fitness

As a personal trainer I use this app with my clients and for myself.

Pros

It is very easy for me to communicate with my clients. They like the timer feature as well as being able to see what they are supposed to be doing if they forget the exercise. I enjoy being able to pick and choose which progress graphs I would like the clients to use. It's a good way for them to see how they are doing and what they still need to work on.

Cons

To get to the workout for the day, my clients need to scroll to the bottom of the workout section. It would be nice if the workouts for that day were shown first.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently updated the sorting of workouts so that you can choose how they are displayed and the ordering. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

wendy from Stronger

Good value, mostly quick navigation, found a glitch and work around in edit function

Pros

The exercise data base is pretty well stocked, and it is easy to add them. Clients can easily access their plans from their phones, it links to nutrition tracking. Also like the ability to upload docs, and the assessment portion.

Cons

Some of the saved videos don't display great form and function, others have ads. The scheduling series portion is a little cumbersome. on the copy function it would be better if the 1st client name didn't default (forget to change it.) if you make a mistake creating an exercise you can't edit or delete it. would be great to have the option of being able to record your own video or insert the link. Could add circuit as an option like the superset button

Sojourner from Tierra Adentro of New Mexico

adequate for the need

I never missed an appointment or important communication with my trainer

Pros

I received notifications with meetings changes quickly. Emails and notifications always included the link to quickly navigate to the site.

Cons

The graphics on the scheduler were difficult to read. Often, I was confused about when my trainer was available and when she wasn't

Vivek from Cyber Informatica W.L.L

Workout Training Made Simple

Pros

- Clients can easily follow the workout model watching demo videos - Mobile apps available on android and iOS, with android version more intuitive - Emails and notifications wherever necessary - Trainer-client interaction through app is really useful

Cons

- Nothing in particular. The iOS mobile app can be more stable

Dante from NASM

Good so far. Only a few minor bugs but they're not that bad.

Pros

Client/trainer interaction is good. I assign workouts then get a confirmation when they are completed.

Cons

I wish I could sort the completed work outs by date or title for easier review.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

We have recently added sorting by data or title. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Blair from Omniwellness Training

Best Software Available

Pros

I love the fact that the workouts are fully customizable. The clients also get a professional experience with their log in and password and easy to use formatting.

Cons

I do wish I could save workouts without having to redo them or copy and paste to another client. I wish I would have a file with all my workouts I've added in the software and just select workouts I would like to repeat and send to multiple clients at a time.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the great feedback Blair! We have added a Favorite workouts section that make it easy for you to copy to clients without having to redo the workout or go searching for it. This should solve the issue you mention. Let us know if there is anything we can add to this feature that would make it even better.

Aniko from Canada Water Personal Training

It's a great and affordable software that does what it says.

Clients can see their progress therefore it makes tracking my clients progress easier.

Pros

The graphs and the how easy it is to use. Also the pricing is amazing compare to other similar softwares. I also like the fact that it has an app. Would be great if I could somehow embed it into my website so clients could see their progress through it.

Cons

Unfortunately the app keeps crashing on my iPhone 7 when I try to view the graphs. This has been a problem for a while and been in fact in touch about the issue but nothing has change.

emma from fernwood

easy to use. constantly being updated so obviously the software is being worked on all the time.

Pros

ability to see past workouts. ability to add new exercises when i plan my workouts. adding mulitple clients. value for money for a budget fitness online app

Cons

blank space to create my own cardio circuit. Or something to type up circuit in the cardio section. Option to superset exercises. not very mobile friendly

Ease of use

Pros

It was easy to use and post workouts, edit workouts and make notes during the workout

Cons

The edit feature was a little confusing. During the workout I wanted to make a note to my instructor that i used a different weight and it was cumbersome to get to the note section and I actually just did it in the time memo part

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We have recently added a new feature that allows you to enter in results that occurred during the workout without having to edit the workout. Just click the "Results" button and you can enter the weights you used, reps you did or whatever you would like. Your trainer can then view this. More details can be found here: https://www.fitsw.com/blog/personal-trainer-client-workout-results-tracking/

Ashley from Ashley Brudek Fitness

So easy and user friendly. I love the coustomability!

Pros

I love that you can add new exercises and food right in the plan now instead of having to go to the over all list.

Cons

The diets should give you the option of setting up meals instead of time and should break off the meals with some sort of separation, because it's very confusing for clients as it is right now.

Darnell from Darnell Jones Training

The FitSW setup makes my job as an online personal trainer a lot easier

The software helps me connect with my clients better. I am able to keep better tabs on them. It helps keep them on track. They like seeing all the info I send them in one single place.

Pros

The software allows me to connect better with my clients. I like that I can build workouts and diets easily. Then share with my clients. They can login and all the plan I created for them are right there organized. Makes it easy for them to see and stay on track.

Cons

I want them to add the ability to connect to apple watch. they said that wont be ready until this winter but it would be really helpful to have as soon as they can. I like the FitSW iPhone app but some of my clients also have watch too.

I utilize this for my small business as a personal trainer and it works overall well.

Pros

Videos of exercises, easy to add in my own exercises, easy to add in clients, nice to have the PAR-Q there.

Cons

I would like to, when I pick an exercise I've done for a client before, to have it pull up the previous weight, reps, etc. It makes it tedious to have to go look up the info each time.

App was great for me! I'm intermediate at fitness so it was helpful to have a guide.

My trainer was able to send me workouts that i could do on my own, helping me to manage my time more effectively and squeeze in workouts at home.

Pros

The videos showing each exercise were very helpful when I was unsure of what was entailed. I lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks using this app for workouts my trainer created for me.

Cons

Videos don't always load and override my workout music. Not all exercises that my trainer assigned me had videos.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently added more video demos so that all exercises have one. Your trainer can also add their own custom videos to exercises or create an entirely new exercise with video. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Teri from Yount Horse Services LLC

Industry: Ranching

So easy to use and track your activities. Also to keep in touch with my coach through messages.

Pros

What I like most about this system is that it holds me accountable to my activities, and my coach. I do the assigned workouts. I can keep in touch with my coach about my progress and or difficulties and we can adjust the workouts accordingly. So much easier than what we were using before FitSW. I also like the idea of having demos provide directly on the FitSW site ti click on and help me do the workouts correctly.

Cons

There is really nothing that I do not like about this system. As long as both parties use the system the way it was designed to be used it works both workout wise and communication wise.

Jamaal from Brick Bodies Trainer

Favorite wellness and training app

Simplifies keeping up with my clients!

Pros

I love that I am able to keep up with my clients progress and training outside of the sessions I do with them.

Cons

I love how detailed the app is and how much information I can provide but I personally feel the structure can be simplified.

Amanda from A&E Roofing & Siding

Pros

The app is pretty straight forward, the features are easy to find and easy to use. The demo videos help tremendously.

Cons

The look and aesthetic of the app looks outdated. The fact that the measurements auto delete when you are still in the process of inputting them can be frustrating. I had to start writing them on paper first and then input the all at once to avoid them disappearing in the middle of me updating them.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We just added a fix to the measurements disappearing issue with your account. Let us know if you have any other issues: admin@fitsw.com or call directly and we will solve ASAP.

So far so good!

Pros

I am a big fan of the fact that each exercise is paired with an instructional video. Also simple to alter an exercise routine.

Cons

With it having so much integration and options, it can be less than user friendly. I would't call it a strong con, just takes a little time to learn how to alter the workouts.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Melanie from GiveMe100.com

As an online personal trainer, FitSW is the platform I use to share workouts with my clients.

Pros

FitSW is very user friendly and a great tool for posting workouts. Videos for each exercise are already included. I also really like the progress graphs so that my clients and I can see their success. The customer service is top notch!

Cons

At times, I am occasionally limited with exercise options because the layout is not conducive to different training techniques or principles. I also don't like that I cannot view the workout videos until I publish the workout. However, I contacted FitSW with these suggestions and they said they will try to add these features.

Spencer from PBI restorations

Good easy to use app, couple things couple improve, but hey what's perfect.

Pros

Easily keep track of workouts, upcoming dates and plans, quick navigation, shares w your trainer, can make notes, good library of excercises to select from.

Cons

Have to double click and swipe to quit from time to time and reset app to get moving again. Would also like my notes and changes to pass onto the next same workout, I.e. I make a note about an excercise on leg day, id like it if that note passed onto the next leg day so I can utilize it instead of having to back to the previous workouts to see if I left a note or not.

Pilar from Victory Physique

The app isn't as user friendly has it good be.

Pros

As a trainer I love the system. Being able to create plans is easy and convenient. I love that I can add my own exercises and add link for people to see a photo or YouTube video to watch. Getting notification when a workout is complete allows me to be better involved and encouraging to my clients.

Cons

A client should have the ability to add rep/weight etc without having to edit the workout. The client shouldn't be able to edit the workout at all. They should be able to add specific details to workout already created.

Shanea from Apis Fitness and Wellness, LLC

Use for personal training and online consulting

Frees up time in fitness programming each client. A great way to communicate consistently and effectively with each client.

Pros

Adding own workouts to exercise database. Exercise demo option. Being able to copy and repeat workout plans between client(s). Messaging clients directly through site.

Cons

Limit on # of workouts created. Limit on # of progress pictures. Having to pay for certain functions. Can only mark workouts as complete or delete them. Would like a "not complete" button to monitor consistency. Nutrition logging a little tedious.

Jenise from West Ada School District

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy and convenient

The experience has been great!

Pros

I love using this app to plan and track workouts. When I first started, my trainer loaded workouts that she had designed for me. All I had to do was open the app at the gym and follow the program. Now, I can copy and modify those workouts as I progress.

Cons

The only minor dislike I have is that you can't see the entire notes field when viewing a workout.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We have now made the notes section expandable. Let us know if you have any other feedback or questions.

Vanessa from Vanessa Hernandez Interior Design

I started using this about two weeks ago and I love it! It has improved my training experience.

Always ready, my trainer changes it every week, it makes my training interesting

Pros

Its simple to carry and its interesting because it changes every week, I wish my trainer would add more notes on how much weight to use for each exercise and details like that.

Cons

If the internet is slow, then it slows down my training, especially when I need to see the demo, which it is almost all the time, because I am a newbie in weight training. The fact that it goes to a page on you tube makes it even slower!

Kekoa from Kekoa Godfrey Fitness & Nutrition

Its a good, simple trainer software!

Pros

Simplicity at its finest! Good list of workouts! Enjoy how easy it is to use! Can complete tasks quickly and effectively!

Amanda from Gamma Piercing

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

I love this app! My personal trainer uses it for all her clients, and we love it! So easy to use!

It's really helping me keep up my workout schedule! I used to have a very hard time maintaining a routine; FitSW has made it a lot easier!

Pros

What I enjoy most about FitSW is the ease of use. Everything on the app makes perfect sense. It's very easy to get to your various workouts, it keeps completed workouts on file so you can still reference them. The timer function is great, as is the option to include demo videos for workouts. I also enjoy the progress input graphs!

Cons

I can't figure out how to duplicate workouts on my own. If for example my trainer misses a day, or forgets to input a workout, I don't know how to duplicate an already existing workout!

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! Your trainer can give you access to duplicate a workout. They just need to give you "Edit Workout" permission on their settings page. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.