• Pros

• "This software has been so helpful. My clients find it easy to use, and I love how professional makes me look. Also, it’s really easy to use. "

• "Easy to use and very user friendly. I also like being able to add my own exercises to the library. "

• "The thing I love the most about this app is that there are demos for all the exercises, so in case your client forgets, you can easily send them the demo. "

• Cons

• "The price changed and I did not like that at all. Please lower the price for us. Other than that it is a good product."

• "None found yet...I am looking forward to trying the meal-plan feature but I haven't looked at it yet and don't know yet how to log my own foods. So a tutorial on that would be nice."

• "It's missing some features that would be beneficial in planning a clients program That's my main issue I would prefer being able automatically track PRs and estimate a 1RM Which saves me time"

Browse FitSW Reviews

John from Evolution Speed and Strength

It's simplicity makes it perfect!

This is a straight up app to give my clients work outs on that they can easily maneuver and manipulate as they need to. Each exercise has a video or if you put your own in, you can add a link for your clients to watch. Also, it keeps track of how much weight was lifted on specific dates. HUGE time saver!

Pros

No extra fluff Simple to use for myself AND my clients It's quick to get in and out of Not overly complicated

Cons

Nothing. This is really a simplistic program that doesn't try to be everything under the sun and appeal to every person out there. A lot of programs tey to be everything to everyone and it doesn't work.

Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to FitSW

Trainerize had way too may options and too many widgets to choose from. Kinda confusing.

Channéll from Inspired By Purpose LLC

Custom App & Gym Owner Review

Nothing short of the highest value and service, customer service is kind, prompt and always looking to quickly resolve any issues that may arise. I can’t say enough good things about FITSW!

Pros

I love that this software provides multiple components of wellness. I also love the real-time feedback every time a client completes a task, nutrition log or workout! The app chat and progress tracking is a life saver for managing multiple clients with each and providing customization.

Cons

The nutrition data base and layout could use some love with a credentialed nutritionist. I’d also love to see better ease of adding exercises across trainer and a yoga section!

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Customization options, features and the best customer service!

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Channell!

Joshua from Williams Training Facility

Perfect for me!

So far I have had nothing but positive experiences with using FitSw. The one issue I had was resolved in a timely manner. It has also helped me manage my clients in a more productive way.

Pros

I used to send each client an excel sheet with their workouts. I would have to describe each exercise in detail. Doing this for each exercise and client was very time consuming. Not to mention, I never new if they actually did the workout. Having FitSw has really helped keep everything in one place. Having videos demonstrating the exercises helps assure that my clients are doing the proper exercises as well as saves on time. I love being able to see my clients activity and compliance with their workouts.

Cons

One issue is the process to set up programs. You have to navigate back and forth between the Workout, task, and program page to set them up for each client. It would be nice to customize the workouts and tasks all from the clients page with out having to jump back in forth between the pages. This is certainly not a deal breaker but I mild annoyance.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

FitSw's overall set up, affordability, and multi platform(iOS,Android) capabilities were the biggest reasons.

Jabulani from Virgin Active Work

Work in progress

I'm reaching out to my clients without being there physically... I like that, now not all clients enjoy that but those who can actually work with me smoothly.

Pros

The library has a lot of exercises demonstrated mostly well. I like that you can set the rest between sets, the time in which your client is expected to finish that particular workout. Love the copy and edit feature, love the fact that you can either publish your workout program so your clients can see them or you can just keep the as drafts and only make them available on the day the should train.

Cons

It has glitches, I gave up on the software because it firstly shuffles the workouts if you make them a superset and also it would give me an error message even when I'm not using it (and that was after purchasing the subscription). Used the website version and it was all good until the beginning of this month where it just stopped working altogether. Now I'm back to the software, suffering through it.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

It was the first one I tried and I used it for over 4 months first before rolling it out to my clients.

Shannon from Self employed

Fitsw pros and cons

Pros

I love that I can include demos for each exercise. It also saves me time to be able to copy workouts between clients. My clients also report that it us easy to use on their side.

Cons

I do not like that I can't superset cardio exercises with anything, makes it difficult to create circuits. It also appears to have bugs in it that frustrate me. If I make any changes to a workout on my phone, it changes exercises or changes the order of them. I can only make changes from my laptop.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Seemed easier to use for the initial set up and price

Jean from Jean BodySoul

Pros

User friendly and easy to create workouts and upload new exercises into library simultaneously

Cons

The personal website to send clients could have a more professional and polished design. Would be nice to have clients be able to see workout list and preview of video demonstration simultaneously.

User friendly

Reasons for Switching to FitSW

It was easier on my end to upload workouts and videos through this app. Clients also preferred some of the features such as a timer instead of just a stopwatch.

Whitney from Aspire by Whitney

Overall a great software. Minor annoyances.

It's keeping me organized and on track. I'm not utilizing everything it offers (nutrition, metrics, etc). The more the software can do, the better. I love having all client info in one place. I know I'm writing a lot! I really do like FITSW, but I'm hoping for a smoother, newer look in the near future! :)

Pros

I love the exercise video options. They are a little outdated, but it's a nice feature for online/home programs for clients.

Cons

The interface - It's a little outdated. - the colors, the format. It's difficult to schedule using my phone. I wish it was more mobile friendly. I have online clients as well that said it's difficult to use. Examples: 1. Not all the exercises have corresponding videos (but I'm going to work on this and create my own :) ) 2. Some of the videos cause you to exit the app and open to youtube...it's difficult to try and figure out where you left off after watching the youtube video. 3. It doesn't have the progressing interface that a trainer can load and have the client click COMPLETE as they progress through their workout(s) ( some apps have this and it's a nice option) 4. No note section for the client to input data during their workout. This would assist in promoting communication on workout details. Like, "I did 15 sets of 20 lbs today, but dropped third set to 15 lbs". This would help retain client details. 5. Option to add our logo to the site. Other software companies have this option. It's dope! I've looked at other software companies and they have amazing styles and seems easier to use, but I like the way the categories, questions, etc are set up with FITSW. I haven't been using the nutrition portion yet, but will be doing so in the near future. I'm hoping its compatible with online nutrition trackers? That would be nice for clients to easily input their nutrition info. I love that this software isn't crazy expensive, but I find it worth it to pay more for all this.

Sarah from Affirmation Fitness LLC

Great Software for Client Programming

The customer service has been great. I have only had a couple of issues in the length of time I’ve been paying for this service. My issues have been handled timely and professionally. This is a great program and software.

Pros

I love how easy it is to get started. Videos were pre-loaded to allow me to program. It is easy for me to add new exercises in, customize exercises, and change videos. It is easy for my clients to use, especially those who are not great with tech. I love the addition of the program feature, making it extremely easy to put programs together for clients.

Cons

I dislike how when I remove a client who is currently not paying, all of their data disappears. I wish there was some way to “archive” clients so they don’t take up space for my paid client availability, but still won’t be able to access their regular profile. Often I get returning customers, and I have to start fresh each time and unless they take screenshots of their data, it is lost.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

The cost was a better fit for my start up business at that time.

Andrius from HIITPEAK fitness

highly recommend this software to everyone

I am very happy this app and I always recommend it to my friends or clients. The tech support and whole FitSw team is your friends. They react very quick in all your queries, small or big.

Pros

easy to create workouts to your clients, and even if they not use this software they can get it by email. Which is very useful. Easy to print workout table. Track your measurements, progress, goals.

Cons

All these nutrition side I do not think is useful, because I use and recommend clients use MyFitnessPal. Not really like video classes, I like the idea and where its leads, but need more updates. There is issue with rotating camera as I use phone/tablet. Also need feature to be able to play music from the same device I run the class (phone/tablet)

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

I tried many of different app. Was looking the best price and feature solution. I found it.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the feedback!

Devon from Fitness

Dope

Bridging the gap between myself and my clients. It’s easier to schedule and also set programs. Which make fitness training easier.

Pros

The fact that there are instructional videos simply to follow and arrangement of routines.

Cons

Nothing really, I like every part of it. At least with the new updates it’s nice.

Magda from MFitness Bethal Gym

Great App to use, my customers love it!

It makes my Gym unique in my area, We are the only ones that have an app available for our customers!

Pros

I only needed a platform to do meal plans and exercise plans without all the other add-on's that cost a lot of money from other developers. Simple and easy, especially if you are just a start-up business that wants the bells and whistles without breaking the bank.

Cons

If the developers would provide quality video's from the FitSW crew it would look more professional. I would also hire attractive model's for the video shoots as people can be quite shallow in that regard and love looking at pretty things! :) The videos from FitSW crew is within the perfect time frame (20 - 40 seconds) which is perfect for me, as I don't want to waste my clients time on the floor. The other video links from other youtubers is too long, I often replace them with shorter videos. Don't ever take away the functionality of replacing the link with your own, there is a lot of exercises out there like Pilates exercises that I like to add to my exercise program. This is such a fantastic feauture to your product and one of the reasons I am using it.

Adelade from Bride Bods

Pretty Good!

Pros

Once I had the web demo it was pretty easy to use. I like how you can pretty much keep all of the client info in one place and the exercise selection is great. The also like that clients can upload their before and after photos directly into the app because it gives them a sense of security over emailing or texting.

Cons

I do not like how when you create a live PT class, all other clients can see them. I wish there was a way for you to directly send your pt clients their live session OR for them to request the live session when they request their appointments. Food tracking is not great and music stops when the timer starts so integrating music would bring this app up to 5 stars.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are adding a way for you to directly send your pt client a live session by the end of the month.

Joe from Elite Training with Joe

Exactly what I needed to help me better track all of my clients and their information!

FitSW saves me time because it lets me quickly build client workouts, diet plans and map out client goals. It then saves all this information so that I can easily access it or update it whenever I need to. The progress graphs also help me keep my clients engaged and motivated because I can show them how far they have come and we focus on improvement together.

Pros

I like the fact that I can keep track of all of my clients' important information in one single application. Being able to build comprehensive fitness plans, diet plans and tracking progress in one single app makes my job much easier and seems to keep my clients much more engaged. I also like how responsive the FitSW team is to my feature requests and improvement requests.

Cons

Hard to mention something here as the team usually responds quickly to any improvement requests I have. One thing I guess I could mention is there are a lot of exercises in the exercise database - many of which I don't use. The app lets me search for the ones I want and I can delete the ones I don't use which is nice. But maybe if there was a way when I signed up to only sign up with the basic exercise database so I didn't have to delete the ones I don't use.

Kim from Borislow Insurance

Review of FitSW

FitSW as been very attentive to my request for help as well as always wanting and using my input. They have also been great in showing me ways to use the software more effectively.

Pros

I like how easy it is to chose the exercises for my clients workout. The tracking progress for each client is easy to follow.

Cons

I feel that the videos that demonstrate the workout are of low quality and form is not always correct. Would love a way to add our own demonstrations for our clients.

cost and ease of use!

Cory from Behavioral Health Workforce Research Center

Industry: Research

The Perfect Workout Companion

Let me work more easily with my personal trainer, and also empowered me to learn and correctly perform new exercises when she wasn't physically available.

Pros

Navigating the app is incredibly intuitive. Creating or altering an exercise routine is just as simple. The app makes it simple to chart progress in body changes (which can sometimes be difficult to see by the eye alone.) But perhaps the best part of this app is that each exercise is linked to a demonstration video. This means if a user doesn't have a personal trainer, they can watch how to correctly perform each exercise. This is an incredibly useful and empowering thing to offer, and helps cut down on confusion at the gym.

Cons

Being as robust as it is, the app sometimes has to trade in on user-friendliness. For certain exercises, I want to do several sets of an exercise for a period of time, as opposed to for a series of repetitions. From what I can tell, this is not an option in the app, but can easily be worked-around by writing a note under the exercise. My trainer has also put in exercises that do not come with a video demonstration. It's likely these were custom exercises that didn't come with the stock app, so the lacking video was understandable. But a feature for me to embed a video with those exercises, myself, would have been handy.

Joe from Joe Davis Fitness Coach

I needed a simple system to help me organise and track my client's programmes, FitSW is exactly that

I could get rid of all of the paper printed client programmes I was initially using which looked messy and unprofessional. I can provide meal plans and exercise programmes for overseas clients and clients that are away on holiday with ease. It has saved time and helped improve the efficiency and professionalism of my business.

Pros

I like the fact that clients have access to their programme / diet via their phone, so when I go on holiday I can easily leave them to still follow their programme without me. The macro breakdown on the diet section is really useful and is great for educating my clients on what kinds of foods they should eat and at what times of day etc.

Cons

When you try to enter multiple sets and rep ranges for a particular exercise on the software and click 'update' or 'save' workout, it does not save with the commas and different numbers. However, when you input different weights/rep ranges on the app and click 'update' or 'save', it does save it with the different rep ranges etc. This means that on much iPad, I usually do all of my work on FitSW by logging into the software through a browser, but when a client does a pyramid set - for example - I have to log into their programme via the app to actually input the data for that set. It's just a bug in the system that gets frustrating as it can be unnecessarily time consuming.

Luke from Inspired fitness

Great system

It does what it needs to do had a couple of glitches but customer service always gets straight onto it. Charges for people paying money could do with looking into bit steep.

Pros

Simple with some great features, clients find it easy to use. Great way to store data and progression of clients. Great for doing par-q data in current climate of social distancing.

Cons

Needs more exercises couple of glitches need fixing but as an up and coming app works good not as good as others but certainly getting as powerful and the cost is ok. If a customer pays you on the app you lose a percentage I've stopped using this feature and clients pay me direct through bank so charges need to be looked into.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Luke! With our payments feature there is a credit card processing fee just like any other vendor that accepts credit cards. So that is the 3% percentage taken out you are referencing. Also, we released an updated Android app just today that has significant improvements and works really well.

Kieran from David Lloyd

Latest update

I’ve been a user for over 6 months and currently deliver over 40 sessions a week, safe too say I’m a daily user haha. But I do really love the ease of use of the app when creating programmes as it can become very monotonous making programmes on a daily, but this makes it much more enjoyable and professional.

Pros

I really like the ease of use when adding clients and having them access there programmes immediately. I also love including demo videos too help them use there programmes.

Cons

The latest update has caused some problems for me. When I’m updating a programme and I may finish the programme, once saved it will load both the new programme as well as some of the old programme into one which is very frustrating. Also sometimes when removing a superset it will keep one of the exercises existed as a superset which is then stuck there and cannot been removed causing me too having too make a whole new programme. I hope you can get this sorted ASAP.

Michael from The Power of U 903

Best bang for the buck

Not a bad product but not everyone’s needs are the same. Most trainers I know use 2-3 separate platforms to handle each different aspect.

Pros

Easy to write work outs ahead of time and push to different clients depending on their needs and goals.

Cons

Nutrition is a bit restrictive. Can’t do a generalized suggestion planner like 4 choices of protein, 3 choices of veggies and choices of snacks. I like to give my clients the ability to choose their meals so it can be changed up helping them to learn on their own how to set up a healthy meal plan on their own.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Fit most of my needs and price point. As I take on more clients different platform might work better but only time will tell

Reasons for Switching to FitSW

Easier format and much cheeper.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We have a new nutrition release planned next month that will allow exactly what you are talking about. Let us know if you have any other feedback.

Karla from Healthy2live

Great tool!

Helpful, great prices, easy to use for me as administrator and for my clients.

Pros

Cons

I don’t like the videos from the own FitSW team. The exercise technique showed in many of those videos is not good.

Price!

William from Bushido Fitness & Health Mgmt

Great value for your what you pay.

Ability to put together a fitness plan for a client in a matter of mins. Then have the ability to sent comments back-and-forth.

Pros

Very dynamic in that you can quickly put together a fitness plan for anyone in a matter of minutes. Very easy to modify, add , and change as well.

Cons

Reminders are greatly lacking. I should not need to add a workout to my Calendar in order to have reminders sent to the client. The most important event that has to take place is consistent and constant touch points with the customer, and without reminders, this puts the emphasis on the Trainer. This is hard to do as your client base grows.

Gwendolyn from 2M Gems Fitness

2M Gems Fitness

My clients and I have been very pleased with FITSW. Easy to navigate, accessible anywhere and good quality!

Pros

I love all of the exercises and videos available

Cons

I would like to be able to add a video along with an exercise I add

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback Gwendolyn! You can currently link to your own youtube videos within the app and next month we are working on giving you the ability to upload through our app and bypass youtube.

Vijay from Incarnate ICT - India

Industry: Animation

Very Intuitive Software helpful for my Training Progress

I am very pleased with this software. I like that I can access it through an app on my phone. Even though I have an android and my trainer has an iPhone, they both work together well.

Pros

I am a client and this software really helps me stay connected with my trainer and on track. I like that he can easily deliver workouts to me and I get notifications when I have a new workout.

Kekoa from Kekoa Godfrey Fitness & Nutrition

Good App

Excellent

Pros

That it is easy and offers a good amount f fitness and nutritional selections. However, I would like to see more fitness exercises and nutritional options added to the selections more often!

Cons

Sometimes it isnt working properly and you have to email support and wait for them to fix the issue leaving your clients in the clouds about their plans

Jordan J. from 24 Hour Fitness

Measurable Goals Lead Clients to Succeed

I manage multiple clients at once. Results, progress graphs, messaging, daily goals, and exercises are in one place. Keeps business in app & not in my personal text messaging. Videos provide client visuals of how to do exercise.

Pros

I can create daily measurable goals for each client. Clients track in app if goal was met or not. Client and I real time message in app. This way, we discuss hurdles and next steps. This allowed me to message clients during holidays to keep motivation and morale high. Clients stayed on track.

Cons

I would like to brand my page. This would make it more professional for business. Make this an option even if there is a cost for it.

Jennifer from J&J fitness

Has made my training business much easier

Has really help me manage my business

Pros

Easy to use and helps me keep track of all my clients. Really like being able to use the schedule to keep track of everything. Like that you guys added a photo section

Cons

It be nice if you guys updated some of the exercise list. This would help us trainers to come up with new and exciting workout ideas

Lisa from Primal Transformations

It's an excellent tool for tracking clients' measurements in visual format.

Pros

It's inexpensive, there's no commitment, and the client logs don't disappear over time. I also like that you can view results in table format.

Cons

I wish there was a way to make the table format more printer friendly. I'd also like to be able to brand my own page and would be willing to pay more to do this (like Trainerize, etc.).

Malexy S. from Banco de Desarrollo Económico y Social de Venezuela

I love having my own virtual trainer and best of all, I do not stop doing my homework to go to a gym

Maintain physical and mental health, design my own exercise and nutrition plan.

Pros

What I like the most is that I have my own virtual trainer, since each exercise is accompanied by a demonstration video, facilitating the training. It is an easy tool to use and very useful for those of us who care about our health, our food and our physical appearance. I like that through the application you can create an Exercise Plan, associated with a Diet Plan and in turn you can follow up on the exercise routine, being able to define it as an integral application of exercises.

Cons

I would like to be able to download my own training videos to know if I am doing them well, which would motivate me more to continue with the exercise routine. It is important to improve the advertising campaign, I learned of the application by a friend who uses it and I loved it.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! You can now create and download your own trainer videos. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Jenna from JWFitness

Great tool for online trainers

Overall this software is great. As an online trainer/coach, my clients love the user friendly app. They appreciate the video tools that go along with the exercises and also the spot that I can give them notes.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes I am not able to "copy" some workouts to some clients and have to upload everything manually at least twice.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Though I almost went with NASM EDGE for the ability to use their preprogramed workouts, I went with FitSW since I myself can input the workouts for each of my clients instead of using a workout plan that was already made. Yes it would have been easier with Edge since the work was done for me but I like designing the programs myself.

Stephanie from Trainers Challenge Gym

Very organized, Beautiful system to manage my gyms clients

Organization

Pros

Customer service is unbeatable ! Love the funtionality of the program.?Easy to use. I like the fact that I can have all my trainers using the program.There is nothing out there quite like it.I save on paper records that really was messy now I don't have to do that anymore.I also love the graph portion of the System.

Cons

Just waiting for the phone app to work with the pc version . I do t really have any cons only the app portion. The excercise on workout have commercials. Sometimes users can't log on to their account.I would like to be able to download my own exercises as demonstrations

Erik from Vosselman Personal Traning

Nice, easy to use software

Overall my experience is good with FitSW

Pros

I like the assessments the most. I like the curves the client and I can see when they make progress

Cons

I would like a section where I writer the workout I did with the client. Now I use the schedule, and I can use the workout section, but I find that a little complicated. I would like a small section in the schedule tot put the workout in. Like sets and reps etc

Traci from City of Raleigh

Great

This is great with keeping up with my workouts via my trainer. I've been motivated to see my progress and keep going. Its definitely helped me to reach my fitness goals and stay motivated.

Pros

I like how easy it is to see my workouts as well as the demonstrations of them. My trainer or even I can edit my workouts fast and record my progress. The mobile platform is definitely better on Android than it is iOS and I've used both. I also like how easy I can record my weight and such.

Cons

I wish inputting my progress was a bit faster? It definitely is a lot more simply laid out on android than iOS. I can get to where I want faster in the android app than the iOS one. This is more a functionality thing than anything else.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have now updated the iOS progress entry to be like the Android progress entry. Please let us know what you think and if you would like to see any other improvements. You can contact us at admin@fitsw.com

Carlos from Delta Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

It's just ok. Some of the platform needs to be debugged.

It's accessible from anywhere and the easy part of losing workouts. But the inputs of the weights and reps is pretty archaic.

Pros

All of the workouts for several months and pics and be entered. I like that you have the videos and ability to take to he trainer.

Cons

How the workouts load up. Needs to load easier. And the app is not very good at all. Lots of work needed

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

As you likely have seen, we completely redid our mobile apps and they run much smoother now. Let us know if you have any other issues. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Ashley from Training_with_Ashley

Awesome Program!!

I didn't have to print out everyones plans, I could just use it on my tablet, then send the plans to the clients via email.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I would change, is that, while there is a large bank of exercises, it doesn't have them all, I think they should expand on that. Different variations of exercises and whatnot.

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Good price and good reviews.

Angela from AMD Fitness LLC

Great Fitness Software

Great Software to make my work easier and keep all my info for my clients in one place.

Pros

- Ease of use for programming for clients. - Able to keep assessment data and goals for the month. - includes video for the client to use when they do their homework and they are not with me.

Cons

Wish their was a section just for setting goals.

Briana from Grand Valley State University

Amazing

I love it, it altogether is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone!

Pros

I really loved how easy it was to view your workouts and the progress you have made throughout your goal and the ease it is to stay in contact with your personal trainer.

Cons

The only con I would have about the software is that the workouts do not disappear if you fail to do one. I missed a couple days of my workout and it’s still there so when I go to find my other workouts i have to scroll through the ones i missed

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have just added a "Not Met" option now so you can move these missed workouts to the Not Met category and they will no longer show. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

Mark from One More Step

Everything in One place

For the ambitious, this software is a dream. the ability to connect with clients and share information back and forth as well as communicate is priceless. At the time it allowed some of the trainers to connect with clients and share details back and forth to better reach their goals.

Pros

if there was a trainer trying to figure their business out or work with clients after the fact this software is a winner. If offers the video and picture portion which helps with diagnosis and making better choices. It assists with the uploading or nutrition plans and blog content which helps with the journey to wellness.

Cons

The only problem that we didn't like was how the comparison pictures showed at the time. They showed side by side on portrait landscape and of course i lowers quality but the landscape mode didn't adjust the quality or the image size.

Kimberly from BodyShop Fitness Online

I’ve tried numerous app

Pros

I’ve tried numerous apps for My Business. I’ve got an online training business. A lot of the apps that I’ve used in the past have had glitches. Then my clients cannot access her homework, what would be on the wrong day, we would just disappear on them. I’ve have had very little glitches with FitSW. It’s easy for both myself and my clients to use.

Cons

The Transition from owner to trainer app is a little confusing

Preston from PF

Excellent Software.

Ease of use.

Pros

Very good software for a trainer. Works very well. Occasionally there are a few bugs, but it is addressed fast. I hate the fact that they raised the price from 1.99 to 4.99 a month.

Liza from Equip Fitness

Great app for personal Trainers

Been amazing. I used to write fitness program from my desk top on excel and email to my clients. But now I can just update the workout I like my clients to perform. This increases adherence and compliance. Keeps my clients motivated when I drop them a message from the app after they completed the workout. They know that I am always keeping tab of their.

Pros

I could easily select exercises from the library for my pt session on the go!

Cons

Client can’t book sessions from mobile app.

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

excellent program, it facilitates me the work with my clients, I recommend it totally mind..........

exelent !

Pros

What I like most about this program is the way to get free from work I can keep my clients in good shape without having to be by their side I recommend it

Cons

Until now, I have not had any kind of problems, I hope I do not have them, it's worth buying this program

clare from Self-employed

Easy to use and customize

I am able to create exercise programs how I like. My programs do not have to fit inside anyone's templates.

Pros

I love how I can customize everything in creating an exercise prescription. Creating my own exercises is fast and easy to do. I really only use my own library and writing workouts. I have not used other features of the app & software

Cons

I wish I could have my own exercise library separate from FitSw's videos. It makes finding exercises I've created hard with all their content mixed in.

Reasons for Switching to FitSW

Customization and clean appearance of fitsw

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the feedback Clare! For your own exercise library - you can create a separate muscle group category called "My Exercises" and then add your Exercises to that category and they will always be easy to find. Let us know if you have any other feedback.

Jaime from Entrenamiento y Nutrición Efectiva Jaime Ramírez

Mucho por mejorar

Pues más o menos... de repente puedo trabajar sin problema y de repente tienen horrores y errores en su app...

Pros

Deberia ser fácil de usar y modificar y tienen muchos fallos que complican el hacer rutinas a clientes

Cons

Al hacer una rutina y terminarla para publicarla, cambia el orden de los ejercicios, si son triseries los aislados cambia el orden de los ejercicios, no permite modificarlos, la última. Actualización me cambio nombre de mis clientes e idioma de algunos ejercicios ...etc...y ayer di de alta un cliente y NO le le llego su correo para descargar la app y que visualizará su rutina previa....mal, muy mal...

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

Por NO checar otros antes...pero me están orillando a buscar una alternativa sin tantos fallos y eficaz.

Barry from Barry Sheppard Fitness

Easy to Use

Pros

Very easy to use for myself and clients. Really like the adding video option.

Cons

There is a glitch that happens randomly where it will substitute a exercise with another when building a program

Taylor from Bear fitness

Online training

Great

Pros

It allows me to have a consistent product for my online training clients. I no longer have to answer questions about certain exercises.

Cons

It can be very slow at times and i wish tracking your weights week to week would Be easier to see.

Price mainly

Response from FitSW

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! You can now view week to week weight progress in the exercise list.

Shakeel from Software

Robust, profession and best personal trainer app I have used.

Everything about fitness, personal trainers. In a nutshell it got everything for a person who want to stay fit and in shape.

Pros

This has been soo helpful in helping me to stay organized and on track. I really like the workout detail view in helping me complete my workouts.

Cons

i wish they advertised more so I would have found this sooner. If they had reached me sooner I would have been more fit.

Jacquelyn from Health care

Great personal training tool

I have enjoyed using FitSW.

Pros

Easy to use both on trainer and client platform. Great tools to track clients progress.

Cons

Would like to be able to add cardio into superset exercises. App sometimes glitchy and duplicates exercises after saving workout .

Reasons for Choosing FitSW

I liked the look of the platform for both client and trainer

Ease of use

Vivek from Cyber Informatica W.L.L

Workout Training Made Simple

Pros

- Clients can easily follow the workout model watching demo videos - Mobile apps available on android and iOS, with android version more intuitive - Emails and notifications wherever necessary - Trainer-client interaction through app is really useful

Cons

- Nothing in particular. The iOS mobile app can be more stable

Nicole from West O Fitness

As a personal trainer I use this app with my clients and for myself.

Pros

It is very easy for me to communicate with my clients. They like the timer feature as well as being able to see what they are supposed to be doing if they forget the exercise. I enjoy being able to pick and choose which progress graphs I would like the clients to use. It's a good way for them to see how they are doing and what they still need to work on.

Cons

To get to the workout for the day, my clients need to scroll to the bottom of the workout section. It would be nice if the workouts for that day were shown first.

Response from FitSW

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently updated the sorting of workouts so that you can choose how they are displayed and the ordering. Let us know if you have any other feedback or feature requests.

wendy from Stronger

Good value, mostly quick navigation, found a glitch and work around in edit function

Pros

The exercise data base is pretty well stocked, and it is easy to add them. Clients can easily access their plans from their phones, it links to nutrition tracking. Also like the ability to upload docs, and the assessment portion.

Cons

Some of the saved videos don't display great form and function, others have ads. The scheduling series portion is a little cumbersome. on the copy function it would be better if the 1st client name didn't default (forget to change it.) if you make a mistake creating an exercise you can't edit or delete it. would be great to have the option of being able to record your own video or insert the link. Could add circuit as an option like the superset button