• Pros

• "It’s a fast download, easy to setup and using the free version really helped teach me how to best use the app features. "

• "Super easy to use and keeps all my appointments and info organized. Love the auto message features like the confirmation texts and review message. "

• "I like how easy it is to use. I like the online booking, and app for my clients. "

• Cons

• "The only con was putting all the client info in when we started. It was a bit time consuming. But not entering info for new clients is easy!"

• "A little pricey but worth it! I wish there was an option to turn off payment method since I use square I always have to check out in the app as them paying cash. "

• "It doesn’t upload sometimes, if I scroll or move to fast it will quit or shut off. Of course price is always a factor as well. But in the end it’s pretty worth it 👍"

Browse MoeGo Reviews

DruAnne B from Asgard Mobile Dog Grooming

Moego goes with me everywhere

It Has improved my productivity and scheduling immensely I’m able to schedule the whole year out

Pros

I like I can keep up to date on my schedule and clients wherever I go. My files are with me, I can communicate with my client. I can fill a spot easily if there is a cancellation. I can easily move appointment from one groomer to another.

Cons

If I Im in a dead spot no access. I can see when clients communicate other my groomer but not what my groomer says without opening it up If I wanted to take a week off I wish my repeat appointments would drop down one eeek to avoid holidays and vacations It doesnt notify me when someone cancels their appointment when it asks to confirm appointments. Need a tab for Veterinary contact and place to write medical issues

Racheal from Fast and the Furriest Mobile Grooming

my personal assistant !

i really enjoy the app and how responsive the cudtomer service is when I need it.

Pros

I had just opened my Mobile dog grooming business. I was the only one there to start up my company. I cant begin to tell you how thankful I am that this app was outy there I tried several with only added frustration to my stressed life. I couldn't seem to keep up with everything. I found Moego through Googling "Mobile grooming app" OH MY GOSH!!! This app saved my life and got me to 5 employees strong now! This app does everything from schrduling in the same area so I dont drive all over the state lol to reminder CALLS and texts get sent out to avioid cancelitions due to the customers forgetting.

Cons

The price to add another Bus is a bit pricey for it to do the same as it has been doing. I was hoping it would keep track of the mobiles I use. Like mileage and maintenace. Whos in what unit for that day etc

Laci from Dog-a-holick

Could be better

I switched from 123 Pet thinking this would be a better program. As I feel 123 Pet is outdated however, this program is costing me more than 123 Pet. It could be really great! But I feel they are not groomers, and do not get what we need or do. I took 3 years to find another program, and I wish I would have done more research on Moe go. As I'm starting to think I should have gone with someone else.

Pros

Cons

1. You can not book multiple dogs with different groomers. With that if you break up the appointment with multiple groomers, you can not check out with one ticket. 2. You can not split payments, meaning 2 different CC or CC and cash payment 3. It is hard to fix time clock mistakes meaning if a employee forgot to clock in 4. Support is through email, and by time you get a response you have moved on 5. The calendar is very boring, and hard to see a difference between blocked gray and the white of the calendar. I know that I can color code those but who has that kind of time. 6. When you check out with a CC on file you have to ask if they want to tip the groomer, before you process the cars. The client should be able to tip after they see the price. 7. If clients want to rebook multiple appointments, once you have rescheduled all of them you need to go back and make sure you haven't double booked yourself. There should be an alert that there is already someone schedule at that day and time.

Frances from Collar cuts

Mobile grooming

Pros

I love how easy it is to make appointments.

Cons

Deletes notes and not sure why. Some of my clients, expecially clients with multiple dogs, I have to remember what I have done on them. Very frustrating.

Response from Moement

Replied October 2018

Hi Frances, we are sorry that our app delivered such bad experience for you. our team is working hard to track issues you reported here to stop this issue from happening again! we keep updating features to meet clients progressive demands so that there might cause some issues during the process. Please also feel free to contact Lily, she's always there and will support you along the way. we appreciate your trust and your business with us:) Thank you!

Anastasia from Anastasia's dog grooming

Amazingly helpful app!

Pros

I like that I finally have a lot of free time because I don't need to send the reminders about tomorrow's appointments or make a booking for a client as it can be done online or looking & calculate the day/week/month sum or see who is lapsed client etc The customer service is great too & very helpful! Thank you guys!

Cons

I would like also to have an option to see all bookings when you look at the monthly option (not individual groomer bookings) & maybe to see in reports the pay slips for the workers.

Reasons for Choosing MoeGo

It was recommended by many pet groomers whom I trust.

Jenny from Doggy Style Grooming

So simple but full of features

I’m very happy with this software. I tried another that has been around a long time and they fell short! I don’t know how I survived without MoeGo.

Pros

The ease of use! It’s very simple and quick to enter in new client information or to create an appointment. I love that there’s a place for vaccinations and a reminder option.

Cons

The price jump for 2 way messages is pretty steep. I don’t send too many so $30 is a lot. But it’s so handy to stay in one app instead of switching to my phone to message a client.

Reasons for Choosing MoeGo

I used the free trial and loved it.

Lisa from Shampooch LLC

The whole package

Great experience with MoeGo so far. No need to always back up our information, or go to multiple places to find it. Great that all my employees can view their schedules and I can empower them to take ownership of their grooms.

Pros

I like that it is designed for groomers. Everything in this software is useful for my business. It has scheduling, messaging, client information and storage, appointment information, employee management, and more. It's very comprehensive. Easy to transfer over all our customer info. The customer service is phenomenal, responding quickly to questions or concerns. The development team is always taking suggestions and adding them to the software. I highly recommend.

Cons

There are few cons because every time a groomer expresses something that is difficult, they work to fix the problem and make the program easy to use. Like any new software there is an adjustment period for it to be used fluidly, but now that we've been using more than a year I don't know how I did without it!

Vanessa from Mobile pet grooming

Convenient, does it all

Overall experience has been really great. I have saved time by not having to call clients myself to remind them of upcoming appointments. The software is user friendly and easily taught to new employees

Pros

I was looking for a software that could send out reminder texts and phone calls to my clients. I love being able to see when someone confirms or cancels an appointment.

Cons

A few minor issues: I hate having to go back and forth between screens when messaging a client and trying to find the best appointment time for them.

Heather from Dogville Daycare & boarding

Great foot stylist

Pros

I absolutely love MoeGo. My clients appreciate the automatic reminders I can set up and I enjoy the daily summary email. Overall, I’m so glad I found MoeGo.

Cons

None. So far I have found that any potential issues can be handled with faq or customer service.

renee from Jims dog wash Bomaderry

good reliable product

good overall

Pros

I love that the moepet is easy to use and fast and efficient.

Cons

My only complaint is that is it is quite expensive, more expensive then other softwares

easy to use

Shaunie from RunBuddy Mobile

Use of MoeGo for our growing business

By far, MoeGo is a step above and beyond my manual ways of trying to manage my schedule via google calendar excel spreadsheets!! I love the mapping, route, messaging features that allow my staff to do their jobs really well. From a Command Center point of view (using mostly the desktop version), it is seemingly neglected. I've worked my way around it and still enjoy the features it provides. And I know that down the line, update and changes will be made to improve as I've seen in the past.

Pros

The software keeps me and my staff organized better by assigning appointments to certain staff. Allowing me to interchange the appts between staff is a breeze and I LOVE the fact that everyone messages from the same system and phone number so it keeps the communication internal.

Cons

As I grow, I find the functionality of the desktop version (which i use to manage all the staff from our headquarters) is somewhat lacking. Our hours are 5am-8pm and the calendar view does lot let me see 5am. Also, I have 4 mobile units and 13 staff members and the software shows every staff member every day whether they are "open" or "closed" I have some staff members who only work once a week but show up every day on the calendar view. Since I have so many employees, I now have to scroll left and right to see my appts on a single day, which makes scheduling quickly a hinderance. I would recommend having staff members ONLY show up on days they are labels as open under their staff profile. That way I see the whole day on one screen. Small frustration, since I am at headquarters on the desktop while my staff are out on the mobile app, if I am in the appointment creation screen and anyone messages through moego, it clears out the appt mid-selection. I've learned good and bad times to create or adjust appointments, but its a frustration nonetheless.

Heather from Sun Patch Animal Care

As a mobile groomer, this app is worth more than every penny spent and customer service phenomenal.

It saves me time which saves me money. Above all it keeps me organized, professional, and sane!

Pros

They actually listen to their customers, upgrading the software to fit our needs as requested. Saves time with smart scheduling, doing confirmation reminders for you, and condensing everything you need to run your business in one app, which saves you money and sanity. They have different plans to fit your needs and you can switch it up on busier or slower months. Literally everything is in one place- calender, map/directions, messaging, client info and work notes, invoices made paperless, and now they even offer online scheduling. You have full control of every setting customization. You can also check out reports and charts to help optimize your business. And it will send out a "rate our business" which will direct clients where to leave great reviews or help fix any issues before they become problems. Any mobile groomer is seriously losing out without this program.

Cons

My only issue had nothing to do with the software, but more so with me moving from completely paper to technology. There was a learning curve for me, but it's easy to catch on when you get in and pay around on it. They offer to transfer all your client info from one program to another, but mine was only on paper, so it was a long and tedious process to add everyone. Once that was set up, it's been a breeze. There's so much this app offers, I'm sure I don't even use everything yet to its fullest potential.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Heather, we will always be your side to help you get familiar with MoeGo!

Kay from Preen Pet Grooming

Robust, intuitive,

it's great for accessing a LOT of info on your clients and their pets quickly. Rescheduling and rebooking are a breeze and the notifications feature is great for keeping clients in the loop.

Pros

I bit the bullet and PAID for an app for my mobile grooming business. I'm glad I did! Both the desktop and mobile versions are very robust, but I prefer the mobile version. I like that you can access notes on your grooms, upload a picture of the pet, and add notes to both the record and the individual appointment. I like that you can text or call via the app and the ease in changing an appointment or rebooking is unsurpassed! I'm new to mobile and still filling my client list but I look forward to utilizing the automatic scheduling feature that will locate upcoming appointments in the same area and drop the appointment I'm booking into a slot that makes the drive more economical. I'm sure there will be a lot of data generated once I fully utilize all of the features, and I can't wait to see how my business grows in real numbers! Thanks guys!

Cons

The desktop version requires appointments to be made for each pet separately, where the mobile app lets you pick and choose the pets from a list, as well as the services each of those pets will receive, prior to setting the date and time and automatically factors in all of the times needed for all services in 1 fell swoop.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Kay, Thank you for taking your time leaving us a review! We've allocate more resource to desktop product and will make it much better soon to make it as great as our mobile apps!

Melissa from Pippa’s Mobile Pet Salon

The best mobile grooming software available!

MoeGo has been fantastic. I started my business and initially went with a different software-it was right before MoeGo came out. I tried contacting that company to suggest things that I needed. There was no response. I was using a pencil and paper book and that other software. With MoeGo, I was able to ditch the paper book and have everything I needed right in the app. It’s very easy to use, you can get directions and contact the clients right from the app. And customer support is amazing.

Pros

It’s very user friendly Customer support is amazing, they listen to what their users need and accommodate.

Cons

I wish there was a space next to the pets name after you check the pet in for grooming notes. Or if whatever pets at that house were selected, the pets name would automatically drop down to the ticket notes for that day. It would help with multiple pet households.

Love this software

Pros

Moego is a great value. It has saved me from a lot of work that I used to do manually like appointment reminders. I like that I can organize clients & routes so easily. The electronic signature capture for my policies saves me from having to keep up with paperwork.

Cons

There's really not anything that I don't like at this time.

Kennie from You Lucky Dog Mobile Grooming

Finally an easy and quick scheduling app for mobile users!

From the start everyone has been prompt and pleasant in answering my questions. The ease of use, time saving. I don’t have to do reminder calls and spend time texting the clients of their appointments on my time off. Major organizational and time saving app!

Pros

I love this app! I was able to start booking and tracking routes the very first day on the road. Start up was fast and easy. Was able to import contacts and start booking right then. I can move between functions with ease. Was able to book with out a bunch of steps. And being able to send an agreement of polices to be signed amazing! Love this app.

Cons

Cell service providers can cause slow downs of app. Bouncing between towers can cause frustration, but that’s the same with any app. I would say that there is nothing wrong with this apps programming.

Deb from Serenity Spaw Mobile Pet Salon

Industry: Veterinary

MoeGo is a great choice for Mobile Groomers on the go !

Overall my experience has been good. Would love to see more in depth “how-to” videos. Sometimes we as users find the answers to our questions via the Facebook users group, versus contacting MoeGo. Would love to have a reward program for enhancements that users suggest, if and when suggestions implemented the user get rewarded with a month or months of subscription fee credits. This fee credit would be based on the value their suggestion has improved or brought ease of use or value to the software end users.

Pros

Ease of use ! I choose to import my customer from my iPhone contact. Then simply add the dog information. Right then you can add an appointment. Checking in a clue is a breeze! Then when you’re ready to check out your client simply click “check out”. The software walks you through the process. Then you can email the invoice rebook the appointment and ask for review all with a press of a button.

Cons

Working with the mapping is a challenge. I’ve experienced long delays in response to a question, problem or challenge at times. In addition there is a language barrier when it comes to explaining problems, glitch challenge I’ve encountered.

Brenda from Just Bark'n Beautiful

Great value

Pros

Going from completed appt to scheduling next. Also reminder and confirmation.

Cons

Cannot see the daily appointments , only individual.

Reasons for Choosing MoeGo

Highly recommended by other groomers

Nelson from Pampered tails

Industry: Veterinary

The best app for groomers. Now booking is so easy and efficient.

Everything Easy to schedule with the pease of mind the our appointment are close to each other Have record of each conversation with my clients Be able to charge the client at the moment to increase my cash flow Be able to see my last appointment date and notes for each client in the main page Find clients around with one click.

Pros

After using this app, I cant believe how easy it was to schedule my clients. I was able to book clients more accurately. Using there map it shows the distance between each client and about how long the travel time will be. If I am running late or early i'm able to communicate by messenger, with a fast response time. I've been able to book more clients within my day. My clients are happy and so am I.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Thank you Nelson! You are Great!

DruAnne from Asgard Mobile Dog Grooming

Mobile grooming success

No more missed reminders, it’s stopped my no shows by 98%. Live the book online option too

Pros

I started using Moego over a year ago and today I don’t know how I ever lives without it. It saves me time from doing reminder calls, routing the appointments for efficiency and replaces client cards if they get lost or damaged. My groomers know their schedules, can block off days and keep track.

Liliana from Dog Fashion

Awsome

Pros

I don’t have to worry about calling back to remind customers appointment. Just you click and the message goes through. It will be nice to do the same thing with a line home phones...

Cons

When you check out and try to reschedule because the customer decided to cancel the appointment at the last minute or for any other reason you need to check out without doing the service and not charging. This happened to me I check in with a customer and he wasn’t there so I Check out but I wasn’t enabled to reschedule for the next week.

Aaron from We Love Dogs! Mobile Grooming

Continuous Improvement

We would not be as successful as we are without the use of MoeGo. They have helped us understand the importance of routing, rescheduling, and client communication.

Pros

We like MoeGo because of their ability to improve their functionality coming from patron ideas. They are constantly “under development.” This shows that the business is investing in themselves.

Cons

Is wrong to say that they are always “under development?” There seems to be a laundry list of improvements, and some take more time than other. The payment options should occur through MoeGo. Rather than going out of MoeGo to Square, then back to MoeGo when the client pays. Our Multivan business is posing some concerns with MoeGo.

John from A Pet's Prerogative

For dog grooming, there is none better

There is no better app available to use for mobile grooming. Just a pity, we in Australia do not get the same benefits as everyone else.

Pros

How easy it is to find what you need and using that function. The overall features, making it the perfect dog grooming app.

Cons

Not all features on the app, are available in Australia even though we pay the same as countries it does work in. Texting via the app, is available but then you can not utilise all the same in app functions like the 'ask a review' option which has follow up auto prompts.

Mikala from Posh Pets Dog and Cat Grooming

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to reach clients

Overall learning this program was easier than I thought and I like the 24 hour reminder.

Pros

I really like having my schedule on my phone. I can message my clients to change appointments and it’s so easy to use.

Cons

I’m not fond of making appointments on the laptop. It takes a lot longer to navigate then it does on my phone.

Christopher from Prettypaws Pet Boutique and Spa

Extremely quick response from customer service, and an extremely encompassing software!

Pros

The software (as it is web driven) works based on your internet connection... however it is extremely responsive, easy to format, intuitive, and easy to use. It is also extremely easy to customize your pricing and services. The rep has been extremely accessible to help me fix glitches etc. which have happened usually largely due to my own error.

Cons

Still some growing pains, but the support team is extremely responsive. It is geared largely towards mobile groomers, however, its features tailor easily to storefront.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Thanks Chris. Your support will always be our biggest motivation!

Sheryn from Bark n purr pets

Amazing software but way to expensive

Great software but way to expensive unfortunately

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use. The confirmation messaging and that you could see if the client had confirmed it or not.

Cons

The price unfortunately, by the time it converts to Australian dollars it’s about $60 a month for your $39US subscription and I’m only a small business so I can’t afford it. You should have a small business subscription for international customers. I also didn’t like that 2 way messaging is only available on the more expensive plan.

Reasons for Choosing MoeGo

I liked your customer support and the layout of your calendar

Kim from Tmps

Needs tweaking

Great for smart scheduling

Pros

Listens to customers and like FB group ~ rep is great Love review pusher

Cons

Not good with androids Don’t like that you can’t click on customer name when in appt to go to customer Desktop version on iPad doesn’t have smart scheduling Need ability to send clients more reminders about upcoming appt Would be better if sent auto email after appt is complete about next service date

Jennifer from A Smitten Kitten Grooming

Fantastic Mobile Grooming app!

Pros

I like the reminders, the digital signature for policy forms and the image policy form option. The smart scheduling is a great option as well.

Cons

That it does not have income shown for day, week, month and year or sales tax totals for day, month and year. This will be a deal breaker for me if not added. I was told it will be added in. Groomsoft offers this. The reports section in MoeGo is confusing and showing "could be" totals is not necessary. I just want to see my actual torals and sales tax totals to help with tax payments. Already I have to go in and add each sales tax transaction by exporting totals and that will take all day to do. I am very disappointed in the reports section. Also I would love a customer application to be sent out to potential customers inquires, to help rule out if they are a good fit for my service. It could be sent just like the the digital agreement. Which "Pawfinity" offers.

Michael from restaurant

MoeGo

Pros

I love how the map ties in with shedualing. It makes it so much easier to plan and scheduale the days ahead of time. The automatic reminder for both confirmation and setting up an appointment is fantastic.

Natalie from Fuzzy Tails Mobile Grooming

Amazing! The people behind the app are always there for me!

Pros

The people are always there to help me if something goes wrong. They always listen if I suggest something should be added. Also, the app is easy to use and has helped me add so many more clients to my schedule.

Cons

My husband thinks it's too expensive, but I understand why it is the price it is for over 100 clients a month. Me personally, I can't come up with anything I dislike.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Natalie, you are great! and we are very encouraged by what you have achieved at such young age! hope that we could grow with you for many years to come!

Pris from Hippie Hound Lounge

Better than a secretary!

I love MoeGo and so do my customers. I am always hearing how they love how convient my online booking is and love the reminder text and emails. I know it’s helping me maximize profits with scheduling and reminders not only for appointments but follow up appointments.

Pros

I love the reminder text and all the reports.

Cons

If I could improve one thing I’d add a card swiper. I know it has the feature to pull the numbers off the card with the camera but it only works about 50/50 and with the new cards that have all the numbers on the back not at all.

Deanna from Chasin’ Tails Mobile Dog Spa

Love it!

I love the quick response to questions and app issues. Customer Service is awesome! I like the q&a/picture feature, just wish more users posted.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see more options for messaging, like the ability to mass message clients and to delete old messages. And the iPad version is only able to use the monthly view when held horizontal, would be nice to have it available all the time.

Tabatha from Primp My Pet Inc.

AWESOME SOFTWARE!!

My scheduling nightmare is over. I used to dread making schedules every year and truly hated rolling into a new year where I had to remake schedules as we gained new clientele.

Pros

I love this scheduling software. It has made my scheduling easy, fast, and reliable. My clients love that they get reminders and I love that the software let's me know when a client has lapsed and I can send them a reminder. It also keeps me in touch with everything going on with my business as my employees can communicate with the client and I can see the conversations going on and correct issues if I need to. It also allows me to make sure my employees are staying on schedule. Customer care is fast and simple as a text or a message to correct any issues i have with the software. I cannot say enough good things.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Thanks Tabatha! You are GREAT!

Matthis from Go Pawz Go

We are looking forward to future versions of MoeGo

Over our current systems, none at the moment. But, we are confident that as app improvements are made and features are added we will see improved scheduling efficiency and route optimization in the near future.

Pros

1) While it doesn't work in the browser (where we do all of our scheduling) just yet and it needs some feature additions we are excited about the Smart Schedule's route optimization potential. 2) The MoeGo team is really working hard on making this the best Scheduling app for mobile groomers. 3) The iOS app is clean and user-friendly.

Cons

1) No open API. 2) CC/Debit processing fees are way to high. 2) As identified via several emails, MoeGo still needs some additional features and refinements before it will be truly beneficial for our team.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Matthis, thank you for your trust! We won't disappoint you!

Christine from Spoiled Rotten Mobile Grooming

Can't live without this scheduling software!

Cons

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Christine, Happy to see your reviews :) Looking forward to grow with you for many many years to come!

jessica from Happy pets mobile pawlor

Best ever

Pros

I can set hours for the day. I can make repeat appt., it's easy to make an appointment. It's easy to change appt nice that it sends reminders. It's nice to have customers to be able to book online and less back and forth messages I spend less time returning phone calls and having customers say can you fit me in all my house are close together.

Cons

No app for the customer to download. And I would like to set the day by zip code as I'm in a different area every day hopefully soon that will be added.

Response from Moement

Replied January 2018

Hi Jessica, Thanks for your review! We will work hard to improve experience for your clients, we appreciate your sincere feedback and feel free to keep letting us know how can we improve to help you with your business! you know how to get to us :)

Catherine from Muddy Paws Mobile Grooming Salon

Very happy I took the leap to go digital with MoeGo. It's so much easier than I thought!

Pros

MoeGo is very user-friendly, and fast to use. You learn easily so you can actually transfer from paper or previous software in no time. The customer service is out of this world, and they work so hard to keep updates coming and any improvements you need to keep your business functioning. One of a kind in our industry! The mapping function is helping me to be the most efficient I can be, I love it

Cons

There have been a couple minor things I would like, such as having the app in Landscape as well as portrait format. Little things the company likes to hear feedback on, and will actually work to improve to keep clients happy

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Thank you Catherine! It's been a while from the day you left this review! We believe you feel happier about our app since then! :)

Danielle from Gi Brothers Mobile Dog Grooming LLC

Great Dog Grooming appointment app

Pros

Easy to take care of customer list, GPS feature like Waze.

Cons

It supposed to moego random phone number when we call to customer or customer call us. But, all of sudden it shows our actual personal phone number. We contacted customer service and they said fixed it. But, still same issue. For safety and security reason I don't like that. And it needs to fix that issue.

Sunny from Hair Of The Dog Mobile Grooming LLC

Industry: Veterinary

Simplicity and functionally in one great app

I’m relatively new to the software, and mobile grooming, but so far the ease of use is remarkable. One thing I’d like changed is more personalized hours of operation. So that when I set up my hours it only shows those hours for me instead of showing all of them.

Pros

It’s very user friendly, customer support is always available, although a few times it’s been hit or miss in answering my questions.

Cons

I wish there was an optional card swiped and an integrated webpage option. I also wish you could rearrange photos on your gallery. One thing I’ve noticed is that clients never select a preferred day or time when booking online. I’m not sure if that’s something that I have set wrong or what, but I have to send multiple messages to ask them about dates and times.

Brittney from Creative Paw Spa

This app works great for mobile grooming!

Easier scheduling. Great customer service. Easy customer interaction.

Pros

Makes scheduling appointments in the same area during my days super easy! Also super easy to navigate.

Cons

Need a better place to keep gate codes and notes from from previous grooms. They always seem to get erased.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Brittney, we are so happy that you love our app! and we will make sure you feel happier in the future!

The Best Software ever

the best, I love the software, have help me a lot with my company

Pros

Everything the tracking system The GPS security Credit Cards

Cons

I will like the clients to be able to add their own credit cards

Kimberlie from Woof and Wheels, LLC

Love Moego. It has helped my groomers and myself keep the routing tight and efficient.

Pros

The ability to see the routes and areas we service. Smart scheduling to keep the routes tight and efficient. Knowing who needs appointments and who in the vicinity of a client needs appointments also . Reminder texts. Allowing the groomers to communicate with the clients directly while using a universal number. The ability for both the groomer and myself to see the conversion so we both know how the client responded.

Cons

There are small glitches but the support team is right on top of development and changes. Wish list would be that smart scheduling take into account the base of operations (starting and stopping point).

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Kimberlie, You are GREAT. Thank you!

Amanda from Muttz Cutz LLC

Industry: Veterinary

Great product. Worth every penny.

Great!

Pros

Great for everyday use for mobile of salon groomers. Especially awesome for mobile groomers as it helps with routing. They listen to what groomers have to say and questions, concerns, and input on what could be better all answered in a timely manner.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the top of my head.

Bree from Nailed It Denver

Honestly without MoeGo I wouldn't be nearly as efficient

Pros

I love the automation and mapping the most!

Cons

The functionality of the profiles and the fact I can't link to Square

Heather from The Fast and the Furriest LLC

User review

I have been very pleased so far. I have been using the program almost a year now.

Pros

I like that everything is in one place and organized. The creator is always updating and improving

Cons

I havent found much I dont like. If there is something we've found can be change or improved upon the team is always striving to make it better

David from Mutts-N-More Grooming

The software is Great and Easy to Use

Pros

The software has auto scheduling features which helps me with scheduling my grooming staff. The ETA feature telling the customers when my groomers are coming is a really nice feature. I really like the auto notification features for confirming the appointments. This software has alot of features the other grooming software doens't have.

Cons

The Desktop version can be improved on. The reporting feature could be better. Some addresses cannot be found in Google Maps. This may be a limitation of Google Maps.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi David, thank you for your feedback! The only thing we care about is whether we create value for groomers. and we feel really motivated by hearing what you say! Thank you!

Shawnee from Vanity fur

Moego

Great. Easy to use. Good customer service. Decent price

Pros

They have a Facebook page which they update when programming has difficulties. It’s easy to message someone to help with any questions

Cons

Doesn’t text and email clients unless you pay extra. Could be more room for dogs information and grooming notes

Kay from OMG Pet Grooming

MoeGo has Restored my faith in technology!! Finally a secure and easy way to keep business going!!

Pros

Love how easy I can figure things out if I just put the time and effort into it! It knows my language!

Cons

I can't use it on laptop yet nor Samsung or other phones so my employees can use this app as well. Also when I use the direction button on the God when you arrive the actual number address disappears from the gps. So I have to go back in to see what is the actual address.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

Hi Kay, Thank you for your feedback. It's been a while from this review, we believe you like MoeGo more since then!

Jennifer from Little Ark mobile grooming shoppe

I am beyond excited about this app. Has made scheduling, reminders etc etc a snap.

Pros

I love that it does all the work I forget to do confirmations, reviews, also shows who hasn't been seen so we can let them know and get them on the schedule. Also the invoice options for clients who need / want a recepit. Customer service is the best I've delt with in a long time. They listen to suggested changes and make them if possible.

Cons

I feel there are a lot of extra steps for certian parts of scheduling and entering info that could be simplified.

Response from Moement

Replied February 2018

hi Jennifer, First of all, we are so happy to learn that you love MoeGo!! And thank you for your suggestions. These are very great advice and we will take into consideration to make app better for you and other groomers!

Anja from Veterinary

Mobile Grooming Software

Saves me a lot of time

Pros

Ease of use, problem free, love the automatic schedule

Cons

Prompting when I get close to address.. Way of payment