Browse Savvy Pet Spa Reviews

Pete from Peanut Paws Pet Grooming Services

You can stop looking now

Savvy's help and support is/has been fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have all been a great help in getting us set up and importing our data (600+ customers and 800+ pets) and every question I have has been answered very quickly even outside business hours. The community built around Savvy is an invaluable resource allowing you to get ideas off other people using the software as well as the fantastic support by Savvy themselves.

Pros

Savvy has a very clean well thought out interface that's very simple to use without compromising on features that its more establish competitors have. Appointment creation is very quick and automatically sends out sms & email notifications, which can be fully customised. We can have the calendar setup exactly how we want with the colors we want. Savvy is not plastered with over complex interface to incorporate additional features we don't want. None of them silly you can't do this without spending more money messages. There's no need for any goomer to look at any other software Savvy is the one.

Cons

Do I need to fill this box in?... ok then. The android app (Dont have iphone so couldn't tell you about that) appears to be a little behind with some of the newer features, however its a responsive webapp therefore just using your browser works perfectly, kinda makes me wonder why bother with an app. Savvy is currently very focused on grooming and does not currently offer daycare, boarding or kennel modules, however i'm pretty sure it could work for daycare and basic boarding if required. This is exactly why we love the software because it's not plastered with over complex interface to incorporate features we don't want.

Reasons for Choosing Savvy Pet Spa

I spent a long time evaluating other providers such as 123 Pet, Shake Your Tail, Revelation Pets and MoeGo and none of them could fully fulfill our requirements like Savvy does with shared customer database across multiple salons, customizable automated SMS & emails, digital contract signing. All this with a company that actually wants to be a toolset to support our business the way we want to run it and allowing us to implement any changes inline with our working practices on our terms.

Reasons for Switching to Savvy Pet Spa

We have had issues with the way our old provider supports us for some time and I don't thing here is the correct place to go into details except to say it left us very nervous utilising a tool set so critical to our business operations. We then went on to setup a second salon with separate business contact details but with a crossover in catchment area and that could not be supported in the way we wanted with our old software provider.

Renee from Renee the Groomer

Savvy is the business!

I will be using Savvy for the life of my business. I absolutely love it and recommend it to all my fellow groomers!

Pros

I love the detailed customer and pet information capabilities, ease of booking, and how easy it is to customize to suit my needs. I have almost no No-Shows thanks to the sms features. As a home based groomer, I was able to customize to send appointment details specific to my business, as well as an automated message with the address for new clients. All I have to do is hit one button and they get all the information they need. Reminders go out automatically the day before a scheduled appt but can be set to go out at any interval. I am a single home based groomer and this suits my needs perfectly with the least expensive tier, which is only $20 per month. The included monthly sms credits have always been plenty and I haven't needed to purchase extra. You can also customize and edit emails specific to your business and send them automatically to clients. Customer service has always been timely and are ALWAYS super nice to me and resolve any issues or answer any questions very quickly.

Cons

The only issue that I had, was that the company is based out of the UK and the default settings are not what are generally used in the US. I needed to update settings from BP to USD, appointment times in texts were listed in 24HR time, and the UK lists dates as DD/MM/YY instead of MM/DD/YY and I was worried it would be a bit confusing for clients. They were very helpful and fixed all the settings for me very quickly however. Again, their customer service has been wonderful. The time difference has never been a problem for communication.

Reasons for Choosing Savvy Pet Spa

All the features I wanted at a price I could afford.

Reasons for Switching to Savvy Pet Spa

I was looking for specific features that would fit in my budget. The other programs were either too expensive or didn't have the features I wanted.

Daniel from We Style Any Dog Limited

Loads of features but so many bugs overlooked

Over priced with lots of features but they have over looked fixing the basics before moving on to adding more features

Pros

It is user friendly but that's about where it stops been a pro

Cons

It has allowed double bookings. It has features that show as available but they are not ready yet other things don't work. There has been periods where the software has been unusable due to updates. The customer support when we discovered double bookings was just ask the customer to rearrange. We charged the customer £10 deposit and they expect us to just tell them that the appointment they booked was not available. The customer experience is important to me and this is not a positive experience. At least they thanks us for letting them know about the issue.

Response from It's All Savvy

Replied February 2021

Hi Dan, thanks for your review, if you have any outstanding issues do come through HELP and access our 24/7 support.

Julie from Bloomingtails Grooming

Industry: Veterinary

Excellent product and customer service

My experience with Savvy Pet Spa has been fantastic. They are always on hand to help from early morning to late into the evening and nothing is too much trouble. I’m so pleased with their service and software that I have now ditched my old paper diary that I used to lug around with me everywhere and now I just take my iPad. It’s so much easier and all my information is at hand wherever I am.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It’s laid out in a simple format so appointments are easy to create and view. If you can’t remember the customers name, no problem, you can look up the dogs name and all the information is there. Adding and amending information is super easy. I love the automatic SMS messages that are sent out to the customer once the appointment has been created and you can modify the messages to suit your business. Their customer service is exceptional. When I first joined I needed help getting started due to my own inabilities and I didn’t think anyone would be able to help at 19.30 in the evening but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there talking me through the set up. They take on board your suggestions of improvement or features you’d like added which could help other users and they implement them. They have a fantastic Facebook community where users can help each other and make suggestions to Savvy.

Cons

The software is a work in progress and they are adding new features all the time. Occasionally things can run a little slow or certain things stop working but as soon as you make them aware they get straight on to fix the issue.

Reasons for Choosing Savvy Pet Spa

I chose Savvy Pet Spa because their software is made for pet groomers by pet groomers. Their customers have a say in what features they want to see implemented. They are UK based. Their customer service is exceptional.

Rachel from The barking barbers

Nothing compares

Savvy pet spa as made the day to day running of our salon so much smoother and a lot more time efficient, saving us money and making out business more professional. We love the ethos behind the company and appreciate the extra mile they go.

Pros

The customer support. They are amazing at dealing with any issues and take on feedback to improve their software. The interface is very intuitive and I like that everything is customisable.

Cons

It can take a while to iron out the smaller problems and you dont alway know when/if it gets resolved.

Reasons for Switching to Savvy Pet Spa

Store vantage is a American company and I found it very difficult to contact them with any issues. Savvy offered a local, friendly services that seems to care about their users and I loved their continual improvements that groomers contribute ideas and suddgestions towards.

Emma from #DOGSBude

Changed the running of the salon

Amazing, the support team are amazing the time and energy they have put in to the company are amazing, with a facebook group meaning people are always trying to get in touch and someone is always there it's above and beyond most companies.

Pros

This system has changed for the better so many details. The salon runs so much more smoothly now from all the information on the dogs being at my fingertips to the automatic reminders that send out for every appointment made. Its continually evolving for the better. I'm practically paperless which is great not only for GDPR but cost wise and environmentally too. My phone rings less wich for a sole groomer is great to not get interruptions as people start to use e-mail as there standard way to contact me as I have set the system to send out most of my communications via e-mail.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is not having an offline copy of the appointments booked. But with a constantly connected society I can see how it's not really needed...

Reasons for Choosing Savvy Pet Spa

Price was my ultimate decider alongside how many texts are included in each package per month

Leona from Dundrum Dog Grooming

Great service

Pros

It is so easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding. So helpful and friendly

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about savvy pet

Reasons for Choosing Savvy Pet Spa

I preferred the overall look and easy use, very helpful customer service who get back to you very quick.

Reasons for Switching to Savvy Pet Spa

Savvy pet is much easier to use and customer service is 100% better.

Stephanie from Top Dog Groomers

Best Software i've used

I have tried a few booking programs but they either had something not suitable for my needs, weren't very easy to use or the Customer service wasn't great. I read a handful of other Dog Groomers were using this software. It was still newly launched but it was really easy to use and the customer service was amazing. I wanted to give it a go as i had always used a paper diary and wanted something easier and quicker. It only took be about 2 weeks to go completely paperless once i had started with Savvy. I highly recommend this software to anyone looking to have a booking system. The customer service is amazing and they help with any problems you may have. They are always improving the system and take all feedback from us Groomers on how to improve the program to suit our needs. I love that i have gone paperless now. Don't hesitate, go for it!

Pros

So easy to use. Customer service is 5*. Can be accessed from any device. Also comes with an App for both Android & IOS. Online contracts (no more loose paperwork). Online booking (not me personally but it's available)

Cons

There isn't anything i don't like about this software. It's brilliant!

Kirsty from Kirsty's K9 Kuts

Savvy pet spa fantastic

Fantastic I wouldn't be using any other software savvy is the way forward

Pros

I would be lost without savvy pet spa 100% great customer service really easy to use the feedback group is fab where all groomer help each other out and it has made my life alot easier

Cons

This system is so easy to use there are no cons.to this system.

Reasons for Switching to Savvy Pet Spa

I was looking for a better system and savvy is.that system it is.great

Elaine from Biscuts

Fabulous Functional Friendly

Easy to use and first class customer service

Pros

My website and Savvy booking are all in the same place and being looked after by professionals. I have a long way to go to master all of this but I know the service you provide is first class in every way. I am looking forward to the future with Savvy.....Everyone should just do it, no brainer, 1 dog a month that's all it costs Thank you so much

Cons

Savvy is continually improving and pushing to serve whatever we groomers throw at them. They listen so I can't fault it

Frank from Snugglepupps

100% pawfection

Pros

Fantastic value amazing customer service

Cons

Nothing at all absolutely perfect no issues

Sophie from Sophie's Dog House

Best appointment software I've ever used!

I now have more time to focus on actully doing my work instead of fiddling around with appointments and reminders.

Pros

Savvy is super easy to use and the customer service is amazing. They will always take on your suggestions for the software as well.

Cons

Nothing, it's perfect! Best thing I have ever done

Amy from Hair off the dog

Fantastic people and software

Daily use, helps my business to run more effectively.

Pros

The people behind it are fantastic, highly supportive couldn’t be more grateful to them.

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like about the software, if there is an issue it gets solved immediately.

Heidi from The Scissor Shack Dog Grooming

Savvy Pet Spa

My clients love getting a reminder and it's great being able to "send to all" and reach them all in a single click. Helps massively with organising my business.

Pros

Very user friendly, is packed with clever features to make life easier. I haven't had a single no show since I've been using this with the automated reminders. The absolute best thing is the customer service, any queries are answered extremely quickly and nothing is too much trouble for the team. Very rare to find this level of service these days

Cons

I haven't had any problems at all with using this.

Fiona from Perfect Paws Groomin

Electronic Booking System

Absolutely fabulous and love the way it changes as we ask for more product expansion on its deliveries

Pros

Customer service support to its end users

Cons

there is nothing negative at this time of this product to express