All Instagram Reviews

Sharilee

Marketing and Advertising, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Instagram Review: Research The Best Way To Use It.

Miranda Estefanía

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

I can't believe it's free!!

I really like Instagram, it's one of my favorite social media. I love how easy is to find places to go, information about different topics, even educate yourself since there are many educational accounts out there. i love how anyone can share their passions, a lot of people are amazing at painting and they get to share their creations with their followers, some others dance, others may write... it's a plataform full of different things and that's what make it special

PROS

I like how you can capture your best moment with or without filter. You can make boomerangs, take videos and photos and also go live if there's something you want to share with anyone who follows you. Also, I like how you can connect with people all around the world; you can see different locations, discover places and even go and search of certain words in Hashtags and see not only pictures but accounts that helps you to learn more about any topic you want. I can't get enough of Instagram

CONS

Maybe that you can't send stickers like in WhatsApp, but you can send gifs and other type of stickers so it isn't that bad

Reasons for switching to Instagram

after a while i got bored, plus filters are too fake

mohamad

Commercial Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

For me as a social media manager and as someone who use Instagram daily I think the app is good.

Well, after using Instagram for 2 years I think it's good for entertainment and marketing and make you contact your friends easily and message them, Instagram also gives you the possibility to meet new friends too

PROS

This app is easy to use like, it's simple and fast, it's easy to post something or share something with your friend, you can follow people that you know personally or anyone else, and it's also easy to start a conversation on it with some cause there is a place where you can send messages on it, the recommended page is good and clear from the unacceptable content.

CONS

Actually, there are some features that should be on Instagram like the availability of making long videos on Instagram like 3 minutes or 5 minutes videos, and adding the option of reacting to posts with funny reactions and angry reactions just like Facebook and other social media platform does.

Reasons for switching to Instagram

Meta for business by Facebook has been made specially to manage businesses and big businesses and also Facebook users are more than Instagram users, so that helps my page get more reached

Tanshira

Fine Art, 1 employee

The amazing experience with Instagram

PROS

The pros of the app are that it connects us with people worldwide. It helps us share various types of posts on Instagram, except those which go against the community guidelines. There are several types of features of the app like, filters, stickers, editing, effects and much more which I like about it.

CONS

There's nothing in particular about this app that I didn't like about the app. It sometimes posts comments twice on the app which is a glitch.

Alexis

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Where's my FREEDOM OF SPEECH

My overall experience with Instagram is good due to the fact that they offer so many ways to reach new people and promote your business. Ways such as hashtags, search bar, The explore page and sending Direct Messages to people. The only problem I've had with them so far which is a big problem is them not letting me exercise my use of freedom of speech by denying me promotion of an ad I was going to pay for.

PROS

I love that instagram allows me to connect with my friends and family as well as people I haven't met before. It's very easy to use, has a lot of different features and tools such as, using hashtags to get more views or likes on your posts, search bar, The explore page and sending Direct Messages to people. I use most of these as an advantage to my business. Instagram also allows you to run ads and gives the opportunity to choose your audience. So I use that too but have recently ran into a problem with running an ad.

CONS

Although Instagram is an app with lots of benefits and is very popular it has some downfalls. Instagram has the option for its users to make ads that promote their page or products but I've recently had a problem with running one of my ads for my business. I was trying to promote my clothing store on a video that had music in it and the music is an original song that I wrote. Well when I hit start ad Instagram made me wait like an hour before getting back with me about why. Their reason as to why I couldn't run my ad was because it had to do with political views and they didn't want me to influence anyone's vote or decisions. But people are clearly influencing peoples votes and decisions EVERY SINGLE DAY! So I didn't understand then and I don't understand now as to why they wouldn't let something go through that I WAS PAYING FOR and let me exercise my right to speak on whatever matters I wanted to speak on. Customer support didn't help one bit, they just kept sending me the same information over again so I finally just didn't worry about it and found another way to promote my business through another app.

Rachael

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

My experience with Instagram platform

Overall I've had a great experience I've been using it for years and I've posted a lot of content there's always some negative for most part is all positive & entertaining I would highly recommend Instagram to friends and family

PROS

It's a great way to communicate and interact with people and discovering things such as makeup ,fashion keeping up with your favorite celebrities and the reels are very entertaining

CONS

Stories are slow at loading and so are the reels

janiffer

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

the best bussiness social media app

instagram is a beautiful amazing social app, it is fast, and the app is flawless. I have met a lot of interesting people through Instagram and a lot of customers. it has given a boost to my business too.

PROS

As a business owner, Instagram has made my business grow, it has made it easy to connect with people around the world. the Instagram store feature makes it easy to sell anything you wish. but above all, you get to see what your competitors are doing and posting. for any business owner out there, just join Instagram and see your business grow magically.

CONS

nothing much, its just a great social media platform that gives businesses a boost.

Reason for choosing Instagram

Instagram has the best features for a business, you can grow a client base, it has a beautiful display where you can upload all your pictures, and it also makes it easy to upload videos for your business. it is just the best app out there for any business owner.

Reviewed December 2023

Very comfortable social media platform for my business

My experience with Instagram 5 years. Before I am using Facebook it's not comfortable with more like chat, editing, community, and groups. But Instagram full fill my all requirement, like marketing, chatting, and more. One of the main thing is Instagram was very helpful for find my target Audience.

PROS

Lot of video editing options and more AI tools for editing my video. Instagram reduce 3 apps usage like Photo editing app, Video Editing App, Social Media.

CONS

I can't able to send documents in Instagram message option. May be Instagram will give file sending option I will drop the WhatsApp

Reasons for switching to Instagram

Previously, I am using Facebook. But Facebook lot of bad contents and present more fake Account

ahmed

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

instagram

Instagram is a great platform to extend your reach, socialize as well as follow others who inspire you. I love that you can post almost anything and there is potential to build a brand for yourself

PROS

You can easily download those reels and clips through the Instagram video downloader and share those reels with your friends and family. You can save stories on your phone with Instagram Stories Downloader - SaveFrom.net. This software has several benefits over other downloaders

CONS

there are many interesting topics to start creating contentjust watch the trends , look what others post and start posting about it tooif you want to go viral then try funny photos or videos

Amit

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Instagram for Marketing Campaigns

A great platform to reach connect with your target audience. Though it's latest update included the feature of broadcasting, it still has a long way to develop a sophisticated community feature like LinkedIn and Facebook!

PROS

Easy to identify your target audience. I like its Meta integration, which makes cross-posting super easy. The paid campaigns work really well. Especially the recent update with great sophistication in converting leads into actionable signees.

CONS

The biggest drawback is the inability to schedule the posts. One can only do that using Business Meta Suite.

Reason for choosing Instagram

Tagging is possible on IG app than the FB Business Suite!

Jasmine Kate

Program Development, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

An Honest Review of Instagram's Features and Experience

I used Instagram daily to post stories and chat my friends online. I just everything about it. My comfort social media. I love to use Instagram on editing my stories it gives me a lot of cute and aesthetic stickers. I use Instagram to showcase my creativeness by experimenting with different editing techniques and filters.

PROS

Instagram provides a wide range of creative filters and editing tools to enhance content. Instagram Features includes the Explore page helps you discover new accounts and interests, tags, fostering a sense of community. Also, Instagram Stories allow for real-time updates and engagement with your followers.

CONS

But the only Cons here especially social medias like Instagram can sometimes lead to comparison and self-esteem issues due to the emphasis on curated and edited content. The pressure to maintain a consistent online presence can be overwhelming for some users. Media Literate is a MUST!! and don't ever compare yourself to anyone. We are unique in our own ways.

Lindsey Raye

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Instagram works great during events

PROS

As my position as VP of Marketing for a 20 years online based company who needed som updates- this was such a great to interact with your audience while also guiding more brand recognition

CONS

Some of the adds or boosted posts were get rejected for no good reason

10,000+ employees

Best Social Media Platform

Being a personal user and an Advertisement poster on the platform. Instagram is one of the best platforms out there.

PROS

Easy to post an advertisement of your product, be it a commercial ad or product based one. The options are easy to choose from.

CONS

Unlike Google Ads, Instagram needs to give options in types of Ads that one company wants to utilize.

Reasons for switching to Instagram

Even though both are from the same company Meta, Instagram interface is userfriendly and does not look like a Spying Spam Website :)

Sourabh

Restaurants, 1 employee

About Instagram information

Every thing is good but for views Instagram have to pay

PROS

Instagram is good for posting and get in touch with everyone

CONS

If I upload the video and after getting so much views in a video and if I will not get paid then i will not depend my time in Instagram

Helena

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

On Social Network

Since I started using Instagram I got the expected results within my proposal.

PROS

I like the functionality of the application and the visibility it provides to the user.

CONS

There is nothing against it, since the user has the freedom to use Instagram in the best way.

anas

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

A comprehensive review of the Instagram application

A great experience, I use Instagram every day Most of my time on my phone is I spend on Instagram This exceeds the 7-hour barrier of daily use I hope that the developers of the Instagram application prefer this way and do not tend to obstruct the design, as happened with Snapchat previously, because I was one of the active users of Snapchat in the past, but with the update in which the design of the application changed significantly, I am no longer the best so I moved to Instagram and it was a great experience to the cheek now with Instagram

PROS

Instagram has many features, so in general it is an integrated application for me. I use it almost the entire time I open my phone But the features I like most of it All my friends and acquaintances use the application, so I can communicate with almost everyone from one platform and this is a very beautiful thing And the advantage of sending a picture that the other party can see only once, and then it cannot open the image, and the most beautiful of this is that if he takes a screenshot of the image, an alert appears to me.

CONS

I think if I had an alert feature added, if someone took a screenshot of the conversation it would be better for my experience What is bad is that users are not allowed to send a video in the chat that lasts more than a minute. If it reaches 3 minutes, this will be better from my point of view.

Reasons for switching to Instagram

I switched because of the update, which made a big change in the design of the application and changed my experience with it, and I did not adapt to the new design of the application, so I moved to the Instagram application

10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2021

Instagram Review

Instagram is the place I go to in all moods, when I am tired, happy, sad. It helps all my moods. I enjoy everything about this app, and the Instagram lives give me joy.

PROS

I love Instagram. Instagram is the first place I go when I wake up in the mornings. It’s entertaining and has a way to keep me captivated for hours. I am able to post my favorite moments or memories on my personal page, in the form of a post or an Instagram story. I love the fact that I am able to post my Instagram story, so that only my close friends are able to see it. I love the features that are available to be when recreating a story; the filters, the different photo colour edits, etc. I could go on and on about this app.... I am able to direct message my friends, and if it’s a private topic being discussed I am given the option of using disappearing messages which is just perfect. I believe Instagram should be used by all, and if you are not already using this app, then you are truly missing out. You are also able to go live on your page and talk to your audience, and even watch other people’s lives. If your don’t want everybody to have access to your personal page, you are given the option of making your page private. You are also able to create an Instagram business page.

CONS

I honestly have no problems with this app, I believe everyone should experience this app atleast once. It’s entertaining and you able to follow pages that best spikes your interest. I would recommend this app to all!

Reasons for switching to Instagram

Facebook I believe is for a much older audience.

laxmi

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2021

Big platform for self development and business

Must have website for self development and it has professional use

PROS

I am a fashion photographer, a photo editor ,saleswoman and a graphic designer too , i need this famous platform for many aspects to promote my posts of model portfolios, edited pics , graphics and so on. Its a big platform because india' big celebraties, famous people,well established business firms,rich people or anyone who have the weak or strong business roots is available here which makes easy to be noticible by load of traffic.. just by using tags in our posts we get noticed, we can promote our work by other ways too like to posts in groups or people's posts to show what you have got as talent . Its a must software everyone have and should have these days.

CONS

What i dnt like in mobile app is its crop feature while submitting photo. Where it cuts edges ,i disheartingly removes edges which is not done . As a photograph is all about an impression seen in a full pic .its affects a little but yes affects the vision of viewer according to me And i dnt like web instagram for the reason its hard to submit photo post there without tricks. Instagram is all about photos.. submission option should be there on web instagram

Reasons for switching to Instagram

I use to post my works before on Facebook, but talented people are mostly on instagram to promote their business ,so i skipped to insta

Christine