All CallHub Reviews

Frank

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Solid Auto Dialing for Volunteer Recruiting

PROS

Integrates with Nation Builder. Ease of Use

CONS

Wish it would give a low funds warning before cutting off calling

Jordan

Used more than 2 years

Indispensable campaign tool

Overall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.

PROS

As someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.

CONS

While CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.

Eli

Law Practice, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed November 2018

Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for

When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

PROS

The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily. Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have. Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

CONS

The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems. The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all. Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

KIMBERLY

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

CUSTOMER SERVICE UTILTIES

Our experience has been very pleasant and professional. The representative was very helpful to locate the call log and determine what was wrong with the import file.

PROS

This program covers all the features for our basic needs when it comes to customer's needs in the utility department.

CONS

Very seldom, we will experiences an anomaly when 120 calls couldn't launch. Also, a few occasion this was user error which customer service has gone over and beyond to satisfier the needs of our service.

Reason for choosing CallHub

I do not have this information. IT and my utility managers are the ones who acquire this program.

William

Insurance, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Very Solid Auto Dialer/Great Customer Service

9 out of 10 PLEASE APPLY MY 10 DOLLARS TO MY ACCOUNT.

PROS

ease of use and set up. I've had a very positive experience with your support staff. There are great. They are friendly and quick to respond with great follow up. Cant ask for any better in that department.

CONS

dialer picks up a lot of answering machines even when you tell it to hang up. I spoke with support and its normal. Also it seems expensive, it cost me 25 dollars to call 500 numbers. I think I'm going to have to look for a flat rate monthly dialer service.

Reason for choosing CallHub

pay as you go, but turns out it going to be much more.

Jerold

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great Product / Low Cost

PROS

Low cost / support team is great / provided assistance with 10DLC registration

CONS

API documentation needs to be updated / API needs to be expanded to provide more control over all aspects of the campaign, contact list and DNC list

Jeremy

Reviewed May 2024

I needed to scale up fast...

PROS

It was quick tonlearn, fast to deploy and solved my need for fast voter contact.

CONS

My only wish is our campaign would have found it sooner.

Reason for choosing CallHub

I get agency and ownership of the whole process.

Quynh

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

The best voice broadcasting tool in the marketing with all the features!

It has been excellent and will continue to use CallHub.

PROS

I have tested many voice broadcast tools in the market but nothing compares to CallHub. It does exactly what our business needs and the platform is easy to use.

CONS

The reporting and analytics could be better. It would be great to see who exactly didn't get the voice broadcast more clearly and how long recipients heard the voice broadcast.

Ché

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Well Worth It!

PROS

Ease of use. I like the dialer feature to call leads easily.

CONS

I cant think of any negatives. Maybe the time it takes to integrate scripts but it’s pretty easy.

Saptarshi

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Callhub review

PROS

best feature for the price tag easy to use

CONS

uiux is a little bit out dated it feels like that

Anthony

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1 employee

Ever Since I started Using Call Hub

My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

PROS

I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

CONS

The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn’t tell me if they are expired or not.

Alexandra

Public Policy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Excellent Customer Service and Use of Call Hub very easy!

Overall, I am very happy with Call Hub and we are continuing to use this for all our outreach. God bless!

PROS

Call Hub has the best customer service. They are quick either by email or by the chat box feature. I usually received a reply within a few hours. Very professional. Call Hub is very easy to use and I like the way everything can be tweaked. We use this to call our donors and it has shown to be extremely usefully!

CONS

I wish that there was an option, when more that one state is added into the system that they can keep it all in order, when uploading the file. For example, if I have a call sheet with names from VA, MI, and CA, I have it in order in my excel, but Call Hub randomly mixes it up, so I end up jumping around. It would be great to see this fixed.

Christina

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Easy to use platform

I will have to say it's an excellent system for a high-paced environment it's overall a good platform easy to use

PROS

I like the fact that I can use one app that allows me to do person to person SMS broadcasting I can log into my phone campaigns it's smooth operating easy to use there's a lot of options in the settings you can make adjustments quickly you can check with your callers via text message or live calls or recordings that's really cool

CONS

I would have to say it'd be customer service they're really hard to get a hold of and also there's a few glitches in the data processing

claudia

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Call Hub for Campaign outreach

I liked it overall, specially the price model. I think you can improve on the customer service trouble shooting part. Specially in peak times of use. You can expand on your FAQ, and blogs. Expand on your videos, and make it so that you guarantee a chat troubleshooting response within 6 hours. You should offer two types of chats, one for account set up questions and another for technical questions.

PROS

The pay per use model, meaning no need to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee to use it. I also liked that you only pay for what is sent. Not for what is not sent. I like the ease of use also, meaning, the writing of the message was very intuitive. The importing contacts was fairly easy. creating a phone book, was good.

CONS

I did not like the scheduling feature. I watched all of the videos and user blog, and no one offers a clear explanation of how the scheduling of a SMS text campaign works. I spent too much time in trial and error. ALL the errors must be published on the blog also.

Robert

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used more than 2 years

My experience with CallHub

OK

PROS

The automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote

CONS

The scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.

Replied November 2018

MICHAEL

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2016

CallHub Review

This has helped us tremendously with our communications in our community. When we have an issue we need to notify people about quickly, this does the job.

PROS

Once it has the contacts in it, it is pretty easy to use. And the speed with which it gets the message out is great.

CONS

All of our contacts are stored by a unit or apt number. need to have a field added that would allow us to do that.

Stacy

Reviewed March 2018

Wonderful Tool with Easy Integration with Your Existing CRM

PROS

I love that it integrates with Salesforce. Adds another layer of follow-up with targeting outreach to your efforts.

CONS

Some features seem to have glitches but customer services says they are working out a few bugs. Hope they do.

Shiva