• Pros

• "A one-stop destination for the entire team. Easy to learn and allows us to customize every bit of the page. A super responsive and excellent support team! Love working with them."

• "It is really easy to use and the support that you receive after the sale is top notch!"

• "Ease of use. It is extremely user friendly, anyone with minimal computer knowledge can create pages without any issue"

• Cons

• "While there is A LOT you can customize and make your own, there are some things that cannot be changed/altered and it can be frustrating. There are definitely ways to work around it though!"

• "There are different size computer monitors and it isn't compatible with all the screens, it just looks ugly, but still serves its purpose. "

• "the forms module is my least favorite app. It is very antiquated and I had higher expectations HOWEVER, I do believe that this module is on the radar for an upgrade. Yay :)"

Browse OnSemble Reviews

Floyd from Affinity Federal Credit Union

An Onsemble Ambassador

The overall experience has been amazing as indicated above. But the lion share of my praise goes to the Implementation Manager. Without her I highly doubt that our Portal would have launched or without a doubt significantly delayed. Her knowledge base of the Onsemble platform and her attention to detail is astounding. As much as I get praised for creating an immersive Intranet, I know it's partly due to her support. She's an asset to the Passageways Organization...and to our team. The support team is nothing like I have ever experienced. Their response time and follow through is indeed a standard for the industry of IT support, this deserves 100% not 99% satisfaction.

Pros

Wow!... I can spend literally hours writing about my extreme satisfaction with the team and the software. It has allowed our organization to experience another level of engagement with our staff. The ease of use and the “drag and drop” design feature has also allowed a team of 2 to be nimble, with the results and appearance of a team of 10. Our Executive leadership team believes transparency is the currency of leadership and the Onsemble platform has afforded them the opportunity to live out this value. From just- in-time information, thoughts on upcoming and/or current changes, future business strategies and recorded quarterly messages. This software has been and a catalyst to our increased employee engagement scores. We've only been 'live' for 6 months!

Cons

A missing mobile platform and the non responsiveness to different screens for the desktops version.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that there are no issues. As for responsiveness and mobile, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know.

Kathy from City & County Credit Union

Fostering team info and collaboration

OnSemble gives our staff one place to go for organization-wide information. We can reduce emails in inboxes by archiving what's important. Onboarding new staff is easier when they have this hub to go to for HR information, department links, promotions or the employee directory . We love it!

Pros

We were able to customize our portal with our own unique branding and style. Creating, editing and maintaining the framework is really easy and help is available anytime we need it.

Cons

One of the pros can be a con if you aren't sure of your vision for your site. Though the system is really easy to use it does have a lot of complexity to it to be able to offer the extent of the customization options. Learning about all it can do is perhaps for people smarter than me! But, the implementation team and ongoing support helps get you through.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

We chose OnSemble because they have expertise in working with financial institutions.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that you were able to really make it your own, and it's great to see that you made it a central hub for everyone. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.

Rebecca from Finley & Associates Ltd.

OnSemble Customer Service is fantastic

The customer service has always been amazing. The Team is always there to reply and help as quickly as possible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is an all-star who goes above and beyond what it takes to get stuff done. We're really appreciated having her work on our file.

Pros

I like that you are able to restrict access to different parts of your Portal. This is a wonderful customization feature that allows us to connect with users in different ways.

Cons

The back-end can be restrictive when trying to design pages. I also wish that it was easier to move documents around from folder to folder and that the folder icons were larger.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

We needed a platform that wasn't only for Boards, but was also good for building customized Intranets.

Samantha from Granite State Credit Union

Passageways Employee Intranet

OnSemble has been a great one stop shop resource for our staff. We’ve streamlined several processes and reduced the amount of email received. It’s created a fun environment for our staff.

Pros

Continual updates. We’ve been using Passageways for a long time but hadn’t kept up with upgrades. Upon relaunch, we were happy to be able to take advantage of many enhancements that have been provided along the way.

Cons

There are things that could be streamlined with building tools and roles/permissions. Sometimes, the site is buggy.

Response from Passageways

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate that you've been a long-time customer. Continual updates will definitely be something that is important to us in 2020, so you can look forward to a more streamlined portal.

Kristen from Centric FCU

Look No Further - OnSemble is the Intranet Software to Pick!

Overall, I absolutely love OnSemble! The software itself is pretty amazing. The ease of use and vast amount of modules offered made this a no-brainer decision for us. The people that work at Passageways are some of the nicest, most supporting people I have ever dealt with. They have made the whole process (setup, implementation, maintenance, etc) the best experience. You can't really ask for more when working with a third-party vendor!

Pros

1) Easy to learn how to create/build 2) Amazing Support Team - every person/department I've dealt with has been ridiculously helpful 3) Minimal training time - OnSemble is very easy for staff to adapt to. 4) The built-in modules are amazing and help with pretty much any need we've had with our Intranet. 5) Did I mention the people? Because I really enjoy working with everyone at Passageways!

Cons

The only thing I don't like about this software is the responsive web design. When moving between different screen sizes - some islands on the page overlap.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

OnSemble was the better pick for us for a few reasons, the biggest one being ease of use. Whether you are a design expert or someone brand new to the game - the software is extremely easy to learn and build.

Jack from Piedmont Advantage

Great intranet software

Positive, It's a really nice intranet software with a small profile.

Pros

The simplicity (once the project team gets you on your feet) is much better than alternatives. We switched from Sharepoint because of the administrative overhead.

Cons

The lack of features compared to Sharepoint. I would have liked for there to be SQL reports accessible through the intranet like sharepoint.

Response from Passageways

Replied November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that things are much easier after making the switch and that you think it's going well. I will be sure to ask about SQL reporting. If you need any help, please let us know.

Sean from Citizens Bank

Loving our new intranet

Pros

The modules and islands. Not only can you choose your site's functionality, but the options on a single content page allowed us to reconfigure our navigation and provide more useful content per page.

Cons

Not much of anything bad to say. The platform works smoothly, is a huge improvement over our previous platform, and the support is spectacular.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

Functionality, modular building blocks, simple interface

Kristi from VISIONBank

Amazing solution

I can't say enough about the Passageways experience. Onboarding, support, guidance, and training is impressive. We have access to an expert customer success manager literally at any time during the day if we get stuck. We are encouraged to ask for training calls with no limit. Our CSM has actually helped us design and solution, based on our needs. I have never had such an amazing experience with a vendor.

Pros

This software does it ALL. We initially were searching for a solution to help store training and serve as an internal LMS system. After numerous demos and research, we visited with OnSemble reps and were blown away by functionality that far surpassed a training solution. In a matter of months, we have built and implemented a fully functional LMS system that houses all our training, enhancing learning and development for our front-end teller and Customer Service reps. MORE than this, we have built out an intranet system for our entire bank, complete with: centralized resource documents, an adorable employee recognition system, HR resources that house all our employee benefits, help desks to funnel work, and so much more. We have only scratched the surface with functionality that we WANT to build in. OnSemble has helped with our internal communications, employee engagement, and streamlining processes in a way we hadn't expected. Our employees LOVE this tool, and it will continue to change the way we operate from an efficiency standpoint!

Cons

The learning curve is a little challenging. However, once you play around in the tool and force yourself to TRY and TEST things, you will get it! I do recommend that your project team includes at least 1 very capable IT person.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

Support & training included in the price, the abundance of functionality

Michelle from West Michigan Credit Union

Bridging the gap

Onsemble has been very communicative and helpful. I love the support we receive from them, especially all of the webinars and trainings. It really helps bridge the gap between where our portal is today and where we want it to be.

Pros

Onsemble has helped our company feel so much closer and our communication has greatly increased. All of our offices are spread across the west side of our state, so it's easy to feel disconnected. This product has helped keep everyone on the same page and feel engaged. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are two of the best resources we could ask for!

Cons

The implementation of the product was a bit of a struggle because I'm such a visual person. I was the only person on my implementation team and it's been hard trying to bring others in after implementing it. I wish I would have seen live portals ahead of time during each beginning step, as well as I wish I had pushed to have more team members on my side implementing this.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

We felt we received more for our money with this product over others we were researching. We also felt like there was a lot more options as far as customization goes. We wanted to be able to make our portal unique to our needs and our company, which Onsemble helped us achieve, and helps us develop as we grow and change.

Andrew from Kirtland Federal Credit Union

Almost everything you need in an intranet

We have most of our company documents centrally located now, and departments are able to manage their own content, rather than channeling all requests through a single point of contact.

Pros

There are several modules that are available for you to make your intranet as simple - or complex - as you need it to be. The portal flexibility is helpful.

Cons

Some of the modules may be too simple, or not fully customizable in the ways you expect - but Passageways Support and Consulting are available to help craft solutions that fit your needs.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

We had experience using Passageways' board portal solution, OnBoard, and were pleased with how it worked compared to our previous board portal solutions - so when the time came to redesign our intranet, we transitioned towards their employee portal.

Kara from Members 1st FCU

User Friendly and Great Support

The support has been wonderful. My CSM is very personable and interested in how we use the platform

Pros

The ease of use of the software is great as I do not have a background in web development. I am able to share my knowledge and train other "power users" very easily. Overall this platform is user friendly. The software has numerous add-on applications and has integration capabilities which is very helpful.

Cons

Ways to share streaming media can be tricky. We often have to use outside services to host streaming media and then come up with creative ways to present it on our portal. Otherwise hosting it directly on the platform's server can cause long loading times or strain on the systems performance. Our end users often request changes to the native document search on the platform. There can always be improvements in that aspect.

Aimee from Oswego County FCU

We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!)

This is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!

Pros

We love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal

Cons

Sometimes it has bugs would be my con, however the support we get when this happens is quick and effective!!!

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that are you finding it easy to use. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! Thank you for the Support team shout out too.

Johnathan from Merchants Bank

Amazing Intranet Software

A pleasure to use and changed our organization for the better.

Pros

We used this product to replace SharePoint and it ha been working wonders for us. From all of the features you get to stunning tech support you can't pick a better product.

Cons

The only issue I have as an admin in the portal is how you have to go to completely different settings to manage simple tasks. They have been fixing these issue those with their scheduled updates to the software.

Rebekah from Christian Financial Credit Union

Great Support

We were trying to reduce paperwork and create a portal that was useful for every department in their everyday jobs, removing things off of network drives and organizing them in Onsemble. We love our new portal.

Pros

We've been Passageways customers for more than 10 years now and recently revamped our internal portal with the most recent version of OnSemble. Our customer support representative was very helpful and we really felt like Passageways was as invested in this project as we were. They will often get on phone calls with us to resolve questions and issues same-day or within a few hours. We always felt like we were a priority to them.

Cons

OnSemble is really a blank slate - you can do almost anything with it. You really have to have a vision for what you want the site to be and how you want it to be organized in order to be successful with this product. If you do, it's really customizable. If not, you can certainly have Passageways assist you in designing something, but you really have to know what you want and how you want it to be organized for your organization.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or have additional ideas you want to implement, let us know!

Ryan from Generations FCU

Outstanding Customer Service

We want to use the intranet portal to connect with our employees across San Antonio, provide support and answers to their member service requests, and show how their roles tie into our larger mission as a credit union. OnSemble has allowed us to do that. We have all of our resources and procedures posted in a searchable format. We highlight recognition and team photos to help everyone feel the "team" environment, and offer opportunities to participate in community events. The OnSemble portal has been a key part to delivering on these goals, and the team at OnSemble was incredibly supportive to us making this possible!

Pros

What I like most is the outstanding customer service behind the software. The people at Passageways go above and beyond to help you and make sure that you're happy. We have been long-time customers and they went out of their way to help us with a re-design of our portal, asking nothing in return. I am new to my role and I had not worked with them before, but they didn't mind my endless amount of questions! They were truly on our side and wanted the project to succeed.

Cons

Nothing! I can't think of one thing I do not like...

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I will definitely pass along the great feedback to our Customer Success and Support teams as well.

Tanja from The Bank of Elk River

Can be both functional and beautiful, with assistance.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really saved us through implementation. There's so much to learn with the portal and she holds all of that knowledge in her head and was gracious enough to share it with us through countless meetings.

Pros

I love the abundance of modules that we can use that streamlines processes. We've implemented help desks throughout many departments in our organization which has helped speed up requests and allow the ability to track tickets. And, when it doubt, it's nice to have the PTE island to be able to customize how we wish.

Cons

Our organization cares a lot about things looking nice - and unfortunately, the drag & drop functionality doesn't inherently look 'pretty' without a bit of work. We had to do a few workarounds to get the site to be responsive and oftentimes need to pop into the HTML code, which many average users aren't familiar with. Also, the calendar doesn't work well for signing up for events like volunteer opportunities and is extremely difficult to report on. I've already submitted a feature enhancement request for this.

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

The product was presented to us as very easy to use. We also plan to utilize permissions extensively in phase two.

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I know there can definitely be a large learning curve with the software, but I'm glad you are reaching out and that you are enjoying your portal. Please continue to submit those feature requests.

Nick from First Northern Bank of Wyoming

An irreplaceable tool in our organization

Overall experience has been great. I would say that the customer support is honestly the shining star with this company. The product is good, but the support can't be beat. They are responsive and helpful and that makes all the difference.

Pros

The OnSemble intranet portal has been a great fit for our financial institution. We are a community bank and have built a culture with our employees that values sharing information, collaboration and a fun atmosphere. Because of the customization allowed with this intranet, we've been able to blend those needs along with the more basic (read boring) needs of document organization, consistency in process, procedures etc.

Cons

One of the key benefits of this tool is the customization we were allowed. In my mind this is the biggest benefit, but can also be it's biggest detriment. For some users, the design process could probably seem overwhelming at first. However, if you trust the process and the support that's in place with the company, you end up with a great product.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I can agree that it is hard at first, but you are right in that we do have an incredible team, and we will be there for you for any training you might need.

Robert from First City Credit Union

Passageways OnSemble Review

1. Overall Quality - We've had the Employee Portal for a very long time. We've seen different versions come and go. 2. Ease of Use - Super easy and friendly web interface. Don't need to be an HTML expert to customize the Portal. 3. Features & Functionality - Has everything we need internally from Employee Directory, procedures, to Helpdesk. 4. Customer Support - Is the best. Always willing to assist whether it be by phone or email. Definitely the best service out there! 5. Value for Money - Very affordable and the ROI is very much worth it

Pros

1 stop shop for all of our internal needs

Cons

Nicer navigation/theme icons. I'm currently customizing our Portal with icons I get from a 3rd party. How about having an icon library where we could choose which navigation icons to use for our layout.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the icons, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who might have a better idea on what to do for these.

Jaclyn from CBTx

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.

Pros

What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Cons

Really the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the responsiveness, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who can assist.

Bethany from Jefferson Bank

Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!

Onsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient.

Pros

The ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.

Cons

There are certain modules that could use some improvement for customization. For example, the font and color of the Birthdays and Anniversary islands. I wish we could customize those things easily. But this is a small complaint in the big picture, and our Customer Success Manager does a great job of bringing our ideas to the technical team to see if its something that can be implemented in the future.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed working in it and how it's empowering to users. We really appreciate the suggestion, and I will pass that along to our Product team.

Ellen from Oregon Pacific Bank

OnSemble Review

We've come leaps and bounds in our communications since using OnSemble. Our News Feed and announcement islands have helped consolidate and streamline communications. The search feature and document listings make it easy for staff to find what they are looking for, and the Help Desks have been extremely beneficial.

Pros

Our organization loves the set up and functionality. The user set-up, workgroup access, and island options have really helped us to increase our communication between locations and to engage our employees. What I love most is that our portal gives a landing page for our staff to come together, share information, resources, and feel connected.

Cons

I think some of the islands and features are still a little clunky and some of the designs look a little out-dated. It would be great of the site was more responsive to different devices, and if there was a mobile option for both iphone and Android. We'd also like to see improvements made for document sorting/display on list islands. It would be great if there were options to organize accordion drop-down menus for files, and if you could choose how uploaded documents would be displayed.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that the portal is really helping to build a community at your bank. We definitely appreciate the feedback, and I will pass it along to our Product team.

Curtis from Beacon Credit Union

Easy to Use

Consistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus.

Pros

I like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.

Cons

If you don't plan on how you are going to use the program well, then you'll need re-design or other maintenance. It is best to put extra effort into the initial stages. Otherwise, some processes can be clunky or items buried and hard to find.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Samantha from Huntingdon Valley Bank

Easy to Use and Super Convenient

OnSemble has made communication between departments and bank wide much more efficient. Before OnSemble, we had to email people directly for flyers, policies, memos, etc., but now it is all located in one location making it easier for all! We are a small community bank so we did not think this was something we needed, but after having we are thrilled and can't wait to see it evolve.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and user friendly. I have no background in building/maintaining an Intranet (nor have I ever used one) before and OnSemble made it so easy to maneuver. There is so much you can do and customize to make your own and if you're experiencing any issues Support is there to save the day!

Reasons for Choosing OnSemble

OnSemble seemed very user friendly and easy to maintain/build while also being cost efficient. These were the two main factors we considered before making a purchase and going through with an Intranet site all together.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and a real game-changer for your bank. If you ever have questions or feel like you need additional training, let us know.

Amber from Advantis Credit Union

Best customer support

Our employees now say they feel like they have a state-of-the-art intranet. They started using it so easily from day 1.

Pros

Honestly, intranet software is funky. It's all funky. Some of it's funkier than others, and I would say OnSemble is an acceptable level of funkiness. What REALLY makes the difference is your Customer Support Manager and the tech support team. They are good, kind people who truly want to make the product work for you. They work so hard to make you happy and they are a joy to go through this beast of a project with. That's why I would choose OnSemble again. This is my 4th intranet relaunch project, so I know what I'm talking about.

Cons

Some modules are built in a way that doesn't make sense from a user or author perspective, and you have to do some workarounds to get them to work "normal." I made a bunch of feature requests and am confident Passageways is working to improve their product.

Jessie from Simplicity Credit Union

OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed

OnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team.

Pros

You don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.

Cons

At times some of the modules or islands don't function as simple or as straight forward as you would expect. But, as long as you share your frustration or suggestions for improvements with Passageways they do what they can to improve it to your satisfaction.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that it's exactly what you've been looking for in a solution. We definitely appreciate the shout out for our Support team. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Angela from Family Trust

The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME.

Pros

I love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.

Cons

Ha! Its the same as the most in some respect. Starting with a completely blank page is so intimidating. I think it wouldve been easier for us during the initial design if we had a few pre-built templates to choose from that we then could've customized. The modules that are configured within the island itself are definitely easier for novices. I would really like better control of permissions. For instance, I would like to have permissions for a particular page rather than the entire workgroup. Possibly even specific islands within specific pages. I would like for more customization that it currently controlled by a CSS to be integrated into the portal so that people without design experience can more easily make those custom changes.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that the Support and CSM teams are really doing it for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Erin from Premier America CU

Intranet Portal Review - OnSemble

I've been working with OnSemble for about 4.5 years. I've learned a lot about development and collaboration and have seen the platform change and improve year after year. Passageways is dedicated to providing the best product and is always making changes to their software to support the needs of their clients.

Pros

This software allows us to create and maintain an engaging usable intranet portal without hiring outside programmers or spending excessive time trying to figure out what we are doing. The end result is a professional, functional and aesthetically stunning intranet that is easy to use.

Cons

Because we house it on our internal server, some changes require a phone call to customer support and scheduling access to our server, however that is not the norm if you're not hosting it yourself.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are thrilled you are enjoying it and that it's helping your team so much.

Julie from Granite State Credit Union

Relaunching and using new features!

With our re-launch, we have been able to re-organize all of our company training resources, guarantee consistency across documents by running them through the portal, and a great way to know everyone across the organization.

Pros

As new versions come out, the ability to design beautiful pages gets easier and easier. It's a great way to keep our company organized and for staff to be able to find resources that they use daily quickly and efficiently. It's also a great way to promote employee engagement!

Cons

There are some funny quirks in some of the aps that come with the portal, and sometimes it's hard to know if it's a design flaw or a bug in a new version.

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad things are getting easier for you and that your employees are enjoying it as well. That's good feedback, and be sure to bring those up to your Customer Success Manager when you spot them.

Jonathan from Zeal Credit Union

The Vault

I had taken on the portal after a promotion and it was all brand new to me with no knowledge at all on it. Now, I feel like I have a pretty good handle on things. If I had more time, or had things not been so jumbled when I took it over, I think our portal would look even better than it does now. OnSemble is very helpful in giving you the tools and resources you need to be successful.

Pros

I like the constant changes that are made to make everything easier to use and understand for admins as well as employees. The concept of the portal is easy to understand for me now.

Cons

Sometimes things can break unexpectedly and you do not know why. However, tech support will be right there with you.

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad you are happy with your portal and that you appreciate the changes we make. I can agree that bugs can pop up, but it's great to see that our wonderful Support team is always there for you.

Janice from FSNB, NA

Our OnSemble Experience

My overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.

Cons

Being a long term customer at times you were limited at what you could do. However, I like the direct their are going in and I see great things.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are always here for you, so I'm happy to hear how helpful everyone has been. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Pamela from Clear Mountain Bank

User friendly system with top notch support

Overall we have had an awesome experience with Onsemble and Passageways. The level of support that is available is fantastic. Our previous intranet provider was located in another country and any type of support was limited to their working hours which was TOTALLY opposite of ours. They also seemed to "nickel and dime" us on everything. Onsemble support has been easily accessible AND at a FANTASTIC price point.

Pros

Onsemble is easy to use and creates a high quality and very professional image within our organization. Anytime we have questions or experience technical difficulties I always feel like I receive 100% of the technicians attention until my problem is resolved.

Cons

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving your image across your bank. I hope the recent updates have helped with the module challenges you were having.

Shane from Genesee Regional Bank

Easy to use product, with exceptional customer support!

The OnSemble software and team have been a very large part of my job day in and day out. From the software itself, to each and every OnSemble employee, I couldn't be happier!

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and for those areas where I may be unfamiliar, OnSemble provides ample support documentation and videos.

Cons

If I had to list one thing, it would be that some of the features were difficult for me to figure out at first (basic portal page editing). However, I was then introduced to the OnSemble support site, where I was able to find answers to my questions very quickly and efficiently!

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that ease of use is really coming across, and it's great to see that you found our Resources section to help you. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.

Audra from Harvester Financial Credit Union

Portal Document Repository: How OnSemble Changed Our Office

Being able to update policies and have them simultaneously available to all staff at multiple locations has been a life saver for us. Our shared drive was not helpful because it was cluttered with old forms and documents. Being able to have staff vacation/pto dates, staff training dates, and upcoming scheduled conferences and events on a shared calendar is also a huge help for us.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to quickly update documents, as well as the customization options are my favorite things about OnSemble. Being able to update policies and have them simultaneously available to all staff at multiple locations has been a life saver for us.

Cons

In the current version of the software, the lack of templates for customizing content is what I like least.

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that ease of use is coming across and the functionality is to your liking. As for the templates, I will bring that up to our Product team. Otherwise, I'm glad things are working out!

Courtney from Allegius Credit Union

Passageways :)

Our company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company.

Pros

Passageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.

Cons

If you are not a computer whiz, it can be overwhelming once you begin building pages. However, the tools given to you along with staff support will help you through the obstacles.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to hear you are having very little issues. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and we are here if you ever need anything.

Emily from AACU

Helps Connect All Employees

We are able to connect all employees across the country, and drive culture change through the portal. Our employees know if it's on the Portal it's the most up to date and accurate information, and the ease of updating makes that possible.

Pros

The support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is outstanding. I know I'll always get the perfect solution or help with any issues.

Cons

Some of the modules and permission settings are outdated and a little complicated to use. However, they’re actively working on updating these in the next few releases. We're excited to see the changes coming soon.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. Please continue to push those bugs and suggestions to your Customer Success Manager, so we can get those worked out.

Shaylan from Beacon Credit Union

OnSemble Review

I have been working with OnSemble for years and overall have a good experience with the system.

Pros

I like that there are so many different modules within the system. It's ability to do so many different things on one "website".

Cons

Although many improvements have been made to the newest version sometimes it does still feel a little clunky. It would be nice if they were able to develop it into a more modern system that allows users (that don't know a whole lot about web design) to be able to create a modern looking site for their institution. Example:Wix.com

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad you are happy with the more recent improvements, and we are working towards others. If you need anything or help creating a page, our team is more than happy to assist.

Kyle from State Bank of Lizton

Great Internal Intranet Platform

We have been longtime customers and we have always had awesome support and have been able to build a very useable intranet with OnSemble.

Pros

This platform allows our staff to easily build and deliver high quality and current materials to our staff with a website feel. The functionality to the end user is very easy to navigate and easy to follow while similar for those portal administrators. The Passageways support staff is AWESOME, too! The whole group has a "can do" attitude.

Cons

Sometimes the permissions and module setup can be a little clunky.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. It's always wonderful to hear about our great Support team, so thank you for the shout out.

Garrett from CFCU

Great Staff and very easy to customize

This team isn't just another company. They actually care about you, your team, and your project. Thank you to the OnSemble team!

Pros

This software is very easy to learn, use, and adapt to. You could be very simple with this, and get the job done, or be more advanced and create some amazing work. NOTE: The support team was very responsive to us with any upgrades, issues, or questions.

Cons

There's not a lot you CAN'T do with this software. They are always coming out with upgrades, which is actually going to fix some minuet requests / issues.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to see that you are finding new ways to work with the software. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

A go-to resource for our team!

OnSemble is the perfect solution to connect our team that is spread across 15 locations. We use it as a communications channel and source of truth for procedures, processes, information and forms. On top of a great product, the OnSemble support team is AMAZING! Very engaged, accessible and responsive. I feel like they care as much about the success of our portal and end users as we do!

Pros

We've been a Passageways customer since 2012 and are extremely pleased with the robust capabilities. While it's great as is, the commitment to continually upgrading features and functionality is very much appreciated. We're looking forward to a full redesign next year to take greater advantage of the many recently launched enhancements.Can't wait to make a great intranet even better!

Cons

Love the existing platform, but would like to see a mobile app in the future!

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! We appreciate you being with us for so long, and I'll be sure to pass along the kudos to the Support team. There are some exciting things coming soon.

Brad from Commercial Bank of Texas

OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.

The primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.

Pros

We love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.

Cons

We have no complaints. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic and Passageways is a top notch company. As we move forward, we will definitely continue with them.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's making you feel connect across your bank. I will definitely pass along those kudos to our Support and Customer Success teams too.

Elizabeth from Oxford Bank

Easy to build & use

Always quick to reply and extremely helpful; I've never had a bad interaction with anyone on the team.

Pros

Very easy to use and create; after signing on I had the software built and implemented with our team in less than a month.

Cons

Some features are available require more setup/are sometimes not available for all users; eg they have a helpdesk feature that sends emails to the IT helpdesk, but no one was ever able to install it for us.

Response from Passageways

Replied January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding the system easy to use and that pages are easy to create. That's good feedback about the Help Desk system. I will be sure to bring that up to Support for you.

Shannon from GCSB

Simplify & Streamline - Yes Please!

We love the Onsemble crew - the whole process from implementation to our latest relaunch project has been easy and we've felt supported along the way. Also, the CSMs are so knowledgeable - you can tell them what you have in mind and they can make it happen!

Pros

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is actually being changed with the newest update, which is the ability to see your pages as you are making changes.

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that ease of use and simplicity are really coming across for you. Keep reaching out as needed, and we will always be here for your support needs.

Heidi from Bank of Eastern Oregon

Great way to get all employees on the same page

I am constantly learning new ways to utilize all of the tools for our company and our employees. Our CSM is very collaborative and gives excellent guidance. The support team is extremely responsive and quick.

Pros

The ability to customize it to our branding, our needs and wants.

Cons

If possible, having some ready-made css or html scripts that could be made available for use would be great.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! It's great to hear that the customization is coming across nicely for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! I will definitely pass along that compliment to your CSM too.

Jen from ALEC

Onsemble review

The overall experience with Onsemble and Passageways has been good.

Pros

I like the ability to create pages and other cool things without having to know how to code.

Cons

I would say that Onsemble updates have caused us some heartburn internally. It could be because we don't have someone dedicated to our Portal, so we get news late in the game because we're not on top of all of the update notes or other enhancements.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are glad to hear that the page builder is working well for you. If you ever feel like you need additional training, we are here for you and can assist.

Kristin from Allegius Credit Union

Passageways

I think the collaboration we will have with our portal will help our employees come together as a team.

Pros

Since we have upgraded to the latest version, I am excited to make our portal fun and engaging! I like that we can house all of our documents in the portal and they can be edited there and saved.

Cons

I am still learning about the portal so right now the hardest thing for me is building pages.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Natasha from Cabrillo Credit Union

Great support and easy for anyone of any skill level to create a great portal

Staff engagement and increased employee recognition. Reduced paper, servers, and email.

Pros

Many features allows for us to engage staff at all levels-it's so easy to use that we have a whole team who contributes to the content, look, and feel. The ease of use allows us to easily change up the theme for holidays, special events, or just because!

Cons

Nothing about the product to not like! It would be great if more clients could be engaged in the community to share tips, tricks, and ideas

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Laura from Guthrie County State Bank

Positive

They are very good with their customer service and walking through the issue with you.

Pros

So much easier to find documents compared to when I first started at the bank.

Cons

Response from Passageways

Replied December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad to hear that this is making your life easier and that our Support team is assisting. Otherwise, that's good feedback about the screens, and I will bring that up to Product.

Erlinda from Christian Financial Credit Union

Release easy to install.

Great for new hires to learn about products and services. Easy to locate staff - phone data. Centralized location for documents.

Pros

Centralized location for staff to get what they need. Able to get forms / documents / employee data / etc.

Cons

Had to delete Islands no longer supported. Had issue with form links but that was resolved with WebEx.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's really become the central hub of communication. We appreciate the feedback on the islands, and I will pass that along to the Product team.

Tricia from American Airlines Credit Union

Love our intranet

I love our intranet and all of the information our employee engagement team provides us.

Pros

I like the layout of our internal website

Cons

The calendars don't scroll the same was as they did in the older version. We have to scroll down the page to see the last week of the month.

Response from Passageways

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad to see that you are loving OnSemble and that it's helped with employee engagement. That's good feedback about the calendar feature, so please be sure to bring that up with your CSM.

Cindy from Georgia's Own CU

OnSemble - new product offering and service is great!

We've used OnSemble for years and are very happy with the ability to relaunch and the support we've received from our CSM and everyone at Passageways.

Pros

Its clean and simple to use, the customer service is truly amazing.

Cons

Like any software, sometimes the back end is complicated but Passageways has made it much easier to design pages and handle permissions.

Response from Passageways

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate the feedback on the back end, but I'm happy to hear you are finding it a bit easier.