All SuiteDash Reviews

Rick

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed November 2021

Fantastic white label client portal and CRM!

Harmanpreet Singh

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Packs a Punch

PROS

This tool is packed with features essential for running your day-to-day business operations. It has everything you can think of, all in one place: contact forms, lead management, document signing, marketing tools, support tickets, file management, invoicing, and automation. This comprehensive suite of features makes it an amazing tool for any business.

CONS

With that many features and tools, you can find yourself lost at first.

Gary

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Exactly what we were looking for!

We are extremely pleased with our decision to implement SuiteDash into our almost daily workflow. It has checked all of the boxes we were looking for and more, and did so in one concise package, which is so hard to find. Like I am sure most businesses these days, we found ourselves switching between so many different programs and SuiteDash has solved this problem. I highly recommend giving SuiteDash a try, you will be happy you did!

PROS

Our main focus was to find a program that could create a custom user experience within a fully branded (white label) portal. SuiteDash truly hits this one out of the park! But that proved to be just the beginning. After setting up our initial workflows and experience, we were able to build upon this and use even more of the software capabilities. For client-based interactions, we now regularly use SD for eSigning documents, secure file exchange (transfer & requests) along with secure messaging. Internally, we have automated the onboarding to populate the CRM and also use the project management functionality. Our final stage of implementation will be to transition our current dedicated marketing platform over to SuiteDash and to combine their email marketing, sales funnels and ultimately the Invoice/Billing functionality. We hope to update our next steps and experience after utilizing SuiteDash to its full potential!

CONS

To take full advantage of this very robust software, there is a bit of a learning curve, but there are plenty of comprehensive, yet easy to understand resources that walk you through step-by-step everything you need, along with an active community, responsive support staff and additional third-party resources dedicated to helping get everything setup perfectly. I would also recommend setting up the most important workflows first, begin using the software and then build upon that foundation as needed.

Charles

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Lacked basic functionality of nearly all other CRM systems

Support was good but the software does not do some of the basics of a CRM system very well. so very disappointed

PROS

One price irrelevant of how many users and seemed on initial inquiry to do everything we wanted

CONS

Lacked basic functionality - It has no reminders built in ( This is a deal breaker for me) - So if you send a document or ask a client to complete a task you cannot set up a reminder email automatically to the client to get them to complete the task. Yet this function is available in the invoice section. This makes no sense to me .Also no automatic reminders for appointments or workflows. This alone makes it impossible to set up good automation within projects. Unfortunately, it does not do what it says it does very well. Also, there is no centralized view of a client so if different people send emails to clients you cannot see in one place ( without impersonating a client's view) all communication with a client. It is ridiculous to have that view available to a client and not the super administrators.After looking at workarounds for ages we decided to cut our losses and stop using the software.

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

seemed to do a wider range of things at a lower cost

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

Lower pricing and seemed to offer wider functions

Jamar

Design, 1 employee

NICE INVESTMENT!

I'm Beyond Pleased, wish i would have jumped on board earlier. so i know more

PROS

I started using SuiteDash for my business, and it's been a game-changer. It combines all the essential tools I need in one platform. I can streamline client communication, automate lead generation and onboarding, manage projects, handle invoicing, subscriptions, and email marketing campaigns - all in one place. While there was a slight learning curve initially, the platform's intuitive interface and extensive capabilities have significantly improved my workflow and productivity. The exceptional customer support, secure file management, and HIPAA compliance provide peace of mind. SuiteDash has exceeded my expectations by offering a comprehensive, easy-to-use, and secure solution for all my business needs. It simplifies daily operations and enhances the client experience. I highly recommend SuiteDash to any business looking to consolidate tools and boost efficiency.

CONS

for someone who prefers a more minimalist approach or enjoys using multiple specialized tools for different tasks, the all-in-one nature of SuiteDash may feel overwhelming or restrictive, but it's worth it.

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

I read the reviews in the. decided to give it a try. Overall Suitedash Is winning right now compared to the functionality and everything else

Alicia

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

All In One

I’ve been using SuiteDash for a while now, and it has truly changed how I manage my business. This platform is packed with features, offering everything from CRM and project management to client portals and billing solutions. Having everything in one place means I don’t have to juggle multiple apps anymore, which has made my work much easier. The CRM system is one of my favorite features. It’s user-friendly and powerful, helping me keep track of all client interactions and follow-ups effortlessly. The project management tools are also fantastic, making it simple to assign tasks, set deadlines, and monitor progress. The client portals are a big plus, providing a professional and secure way for clients to access their information and communicate with us. The only downside is the initial setup process. It takes quite a bit of time—weeks, in fact—to get everything configured just right for your needs. However, this is a small price to pay for the benefits you gain once everything is up and running. The tutorials provided are top-notch and really help make the setup process easier. They’re detailed, easy to follow, and make the whole process much less overwhelming. All in all, SuiteDash is an excellent platform for any business looking to streamline their tools and boost efficiency. The setup might take some time, but it’s definitely worth the effort in the end. Highly recommended!

PROS

The amount of features and the tutorials. Its has all-in-one functionality.

CONS

The initial setup process. It takes weeks to get everything configured, which can be daunting. However, the excellent tutorials help simplify and manage this process.

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

Cost savings was the main purpose of the change.

Zeckie

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Managing Tasks Easily With SuiteDash

PROS

With SuiteDash, business and task management has been easy.

CONS

Not an issue with SuiteDash. It is all about perfection.

Reviewed May 2024

The best tool for your business

I am a very busy guy. I work full time 6 days a week as a truck driver, have an 11 month old baby at home, and run multiple small businesses of my own. I was always chasing people around with my web development business, and spent more time writing contracts, invoices, and sending emails than actually working on client websites. Enter SuiteDash. Now, almost everything I need to do and communicate with clients is handled in one platform. Don't get me started on the automations! I click one button, and my new client has a contract to sign, an invoice to pay, and a project set up! Being as busy as I am, this helps me get more time with my family, and that is the most important thing of all!

PROS

The best part of SuiteDash is freeing up my time to spend with my family

CONS

There are no cons for me that I can think of!

Shane

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

SuiteDash as a secure client portal

Overall everything has worked as expected and has been stable and reliable.

PROS

Ability to provide a highly customizable and secure client portal to share and request sensitive information without restrictions on how many clients we can provide access to portals (other providers may be cost effective initially, but became very expensive if needing to allow 50+ clients to access)

CONS

Portal setup took a bit of time and had a decent learning curve - I managed without too much issues and there were plenty of help guides and tutorials, however staff who were less 'tech-savvy' struggled when they started looking to build our test portal. API and Integrations - having more options when automating from other software would be great, however expect that this will expand over time.

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

Cost effective, ability to make requests to clients for files, and so many other features that, while we may not use, allow us to move more and move functions into this one product over time.

Felicia

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

SuiteDash is the best all-in-one tool

PROS

SuiteDash makes it so simple to keep track of the entire lead process and client experience. I love the sales features but also how easy it is for a client to submit a request and get invoiced quickly. The dashboard is user friendly and the custom client portal makes our brand feel professional. I highly recommend checking out SuiteDash.

CONS

I would love to see more ways to use it for social media. Keep track of our social conversations.

Mahyar

My honest take

PROS

I've been using SuiteDash, and it's a game-changer with its all-in-one setup that handles everything from billing to project management seamlessly. I love how customizable it is, letting me tweak it to feel like my tool. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes it easy to get on board, and the mobile access is a lifesaver when I'm away from my desk.

CONS

there's a bit of a learning curve to get used to all the features.

Darrin

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Robust features of several tools in one suite

I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

PROS

Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

CONS

Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

Basecamp is freaking beautiful and probably the only one next to Teamwork that has an easy interface that clients actually like and want to use. All you get is a PM tool. SuiteDash has many other additions that make it more useful and more complete.

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

Using Woocommerce Subscriptions to handle billing for services subscription. I wanted a better client area than the default My-Account section. To get something similar to SuiteDash it would require multiple plugins and also cost.

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

Replied August 2020

Rosendo

Reviewed July 2020

All-In-One Software

I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

PROS

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

CONS

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

I took a chance and bought it while it was featured on Appsumo. I have bought software on Appsumo before, but after using it for a while and seeing the potential for my business, I bought more codes on Appsumo. SuiteDash is the software on Appsumo that I have bought the most codes to get more features.

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Replied September 2020

Keller

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

PROS

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

CONS

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash offered unique features that the others did not offer. Such as a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label capabilities with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

Clinked was missing important features we needed like a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Replied October 2020

Alfred

Reviewed September 2020

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

PROS

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going. The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

CONS

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash rich long list of benefits and capabilities

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Replied December 2020

Reviewed September 2020

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth. Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

PROS

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

CONS

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved. It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

SD is saving us having to integrate many additional applications and processes that will otherwise have to be integrated with ClickUp & Nifty PM, which are both excellent for project and task management. Both ClickUp & Nifty do a great job in delivering on their respective and focus objectives, but neither provide the comprehensive set of CRM tools and interoperability provided by SuiteDash In addition, the proposed development road-map of SD continue to focus on the integration of key business administrative processes which are more aligned with our development and management objectives than do the other application tested.

Reasons for switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash has integrated a broader set of needed tools and consolidated our Client Intake, Invoicing, Contract Documentation, with Excellent Client Marketing and communication options, and an Appointment Scheduling system that we are hoping will mature to the perfect solution and all in one DashBoard.

1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Suitedash for my Small Business CRM

I really liked Suitedash for its overall flexibility, we are able to custom tailor each customer's profile to precisely what we need. And that's helpful because we are growing and offering more solutions, working with various types of scenarios. Suiteddash allows us to easily scale and offer really custom experiences for various client types.

PROS

I have reviewed 3-6 various CRM solutions that different companies within the Legal professional world have to offer. I chose Suitedash because it provides the ability to white label the customer experience, so when your customer goes to a portal they are still on your website with their branded portal. It's genius!

CONS

There's a learning curve, you need to be sure to watch the getting started series so that you can get the most out of your suite dash account!

Reason for choosing SuiteDash

I felt that I was capable of installing the solution myself and I was interested in the appealing price. There are other solutions out there that will do more of the work for you but you end up with a less customized experience. This solution allows me to spend a few extra minutes making customizations and then hit save. This has been amazing when a customer decides to add additional services to their relationship my business.

Lisa