All Beautiful.ai Reviews

Amanda

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Great for startups!

I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

PROS

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

CONS

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

Easy program to use and easy share options.

Hi Amanda, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you. Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to hello@beautiful.ai to connect with our success team. Thanks again! https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360028144731-Custom-Fonts-Pro-Tier- https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360035539832-Installing-Custom-Fonts-in-PowerPoint-

Fermin

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Performance limitations

Great results when you show a presentation to clients or stakeholders. They can see a clean modern design that takes you to another level.

PROS

Differentiation and excellent results in the design of presentations when you know and master the functionalities.

CONS

It is not as easy to use as others. Normally, you need to invest more time than others to reap all the benefits when you start using it. Some performance lapses and consumes a lot of device resources.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

Someone recommended to me and I saw the potential. But I still use all these depending on the case.

Hi Fermin, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the design functionalities of Beautiful.ai We'd love to learn more about the performance issues you're seeing. Could you reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can connect with you on this?

Replied April 2021

shamaila

Higher Education, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

I had cancelled Free trial in time, and was still charged

I will be happy to update my review once refunded

PROS

I subscribed for the free trial and did not like the slides and unsubscribed. However, I was still charged for the yearly subscription. Please refund back as soon as possible, I absolutely can not afford this.

CONS

My money was taken out of my account after cancelling the free trial

Sohail

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2021

Impeccable Product!!!

This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

PROS

I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

CONS

I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

I understand that design plays a vital role in the digital era. When I saw Beautiful.ai on producthunt I wanted to give it a try and since then I got hooked on it. I was impressed with the suggestions and the restrictions it has in place to make every slide look perfect. I did visit Powerpoint and discovered the Design Idea feature, however, Beautiful.ai is unbeatable and unmatchable.

Hi Sohail, Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

Replied April 2021

Tim

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Brings life to "decks"

It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

PROS

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

CONS

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Reason for choosing Beautiful.ai

More advanced design tools, and much cleaner.

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Leonard

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2018

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases. You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

PROS

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online. It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time. Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides. Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

CONS

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Fabián

Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

PROS

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates. You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

CONS

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

Reason for choosing Beautiful.ai

Good interface, easy to use.

Hi Fabian, Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool. We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

Myra

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Reaching the apex of success with Beautiful.ai , the best software you can ever get.

Before I started using software ,used to make a lot of errors, delayed presentations,and the cost was too high.I used to waste slot of money in my presentations, but Beautiful.ai has been a life changer for me.I would recommend it for everyone else who wants to scale into new heights of success with this incredible software.

PROS

This is the secret catalyst to smart working.It is a great product which is easy to use,no unnecessary tags it is coed to perfection nothing less.Have been using it in building my presentations and it has magnified it's excellent work on my results.It is cost effective and has this amazing features that helps you to slide automatically.

CONS

No cons for this incredible software.It is ideally suited to the demands of modern working experience.It has been a game changer in my work.

Denzil

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Beautiful.ai - By FAR The Best Presentation Software Out There!

PROS

The UI of Beautiful.ai makes presentation work seem seamless. The templates and the cleanliness of the overall website make presentation work extremely easy. The aspects of each slide can be manipulated into how you desire. There is really no limit to what you can do - yet it will always look beautiful. The use of Stock Images imbedded into the website make presentations a lot easier to make engaging. I cannot stress how useful all of the components of Beautiful.ai are to make a good presentation software. It is extremely easy to make a stunning presentation with it.

CONS

A lot of its main, core features which draw you into the software, like AI slides, are locked behind a paywall. This can seem frustrating at times - the amount of great features behind the expensive premium membership is near laughable. However, this definitely does not discount from the ability to make beautiful presentations.

Fiona

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Fantastic tool that makes it easy and fun to design presentations

I really enjoy using Beautiful.ai. With no design skills, I can easily prepare professional and interesting presentations.

PROS

The software is fun to use and allows you to design professional slides very easily. Import and export to powerpoint is easy meaning that other materials can be incorporated and presentations shared or delivered off-line.

CONS

It can be a bit fiddly to get the exact format of slide needed.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

Beautiful.ai is more fun and flexible to use

Carlos

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Predatory Practices - Buyer beware

Horrendous, terrible customer support and predatory billing practices.

PROS

Average at best, the platform is really no better than Google Slides or MS Pwr Pt. Nothing special about it to begin with.

CONS

I trialed Beautiful.ai to prepare a presentation for a job interview. Like many of us have experienced - the trial expired and I forgot to cancel. These guys proceeded to then charge me for a full year subscription ($150) versus enrolling me in a monthly (standard practice). This is predatory and slimy. I reached out directly to the support team and they did nothing (predictable). I'll be sure to direct everyone in my network to competitors.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

Just to try it to see if it was easier to make presentations.

Nana Fatimah

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed November 2019

Smoking slides

I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

PROS

The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

CONS

The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

Reason for choosing Beautiful.ai

It got recommended to me.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

I had pretty much exhausted what I could do on PowerPoint and needed better direction and guidance with designing awesome slides which beautiful ai offered.

Elizabeth

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2019

Well named. Beautiful results!

PROS

I was able to create a presentation that was both functional and beautiful. Very user friendly!

CONS

At times I was unsure if my project was being properly saved, and there were a few times that there were glitches switching to the next slide when creating the presentation.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

I found that PowerPoint presentations often looked dull and dated. Beautiful.ai provided many more visual options.

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2021

Fantastic resource that takes the pain out of presentations

Great to be able to use and present with. Attendees to international conferences and events have commented on how lovely they think the slides are.

PROS

I really love the way Beautiful.ai makes any presentation look amazing. Very easy to customise and make it your own without ruining the aesthetic of what you are presenting.

CONS

Audio doesn't work as well as it should do, it can sometimes overlap and reloop over one another when you are presenting. I couldn't trust it would work so had to instead use a separate programme

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

It just didn't look as nice to be honest.

Hi Sarah, it's great to hear Beautiful.ai has had such a positive impact for you. Thanks for sharing! Regarding the audio issues, our engineering team is in the middle of overhauling our audio features so this should be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Can I connect you with support so they're able to notify you when the update is released? Thanks again!

Erica

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

A GAME CHANGER!

Amazing! Thank you very much!

PROS

Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

CONS

Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

Reasons for switching to Beautiful.ai

Tried Beautiful.AI and never looked back.

Hi Erica, Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai! Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

Marquis

Design, 1 employee

Amazing!!!

It’s been wonderful it helps my work standout and I’ve only received praises

PROS

Honestly the workflow and layout is impeccable.

CONS

I wish there was an app to get me off web browser and allow me to work mobile.

Google slides are ugly

Hi Marquis, Our product team will appreciate hearing the love you have of our UI! Thanks so much for sharing. We'll pass along your thoughts on mobile functionality with our product team as well. Feedback like this helps!

Mike Lester

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2019

A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!

Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

PROS

Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

CONS

What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

Pamela

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2020

I find this the easiest thing to use to make presentations

PROS

Everything is built in and you don't have to start from scratch. It's very user-friendly and I can figure out exactly how to make it the way I want it. It's my go-to for presentations.

CONS

I wish exported jpgs would be larger than 1280x720.

1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

it seems great at first, a bit too highly opinionated

PROS

when just need slide deck quick is great

CONS

no option to tune things -- can use this template or that template, but options are hit & miss

Reason for choosing Beautiful.ai

when in a pinch, otherwise fall back to google slides, powerpnt, etc.

Aline

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Useless to use

Very bad, useless, boring, not up to date.

PROS

I didnt like anything about it. It is useless.

CONS

It only supports documents that are in a ppt format.

Andrii