Browse Beautiful.ai Reviews

Perryn from ECS + My IT

Beautiful Slidedeck Requires Less Effort than PowerPoint

I started as a free user before they had a pricing model. With the expanded templates, object feature, and other improvements, it is a no brainer to justify the $12-15/month subscription because it will easily save you hours of time on each presentation.

Pros

The templates make it easy to create great looking slides with a touch of animation. I develop 30-40 slides within a few hours with universal styling and by comparison, that would take me 1.5 days in PowerPoint and I'd spend most of that time standardizing the styling since PowerPoint's autosizing makes two slides look vastly different.

Cons

Occasionally, you want to nudge something and the template does not allow for that. This aggravation is minor and it happens much less frequently with the addition of their text boxes and objects feature. I recommend finalizing your content before you start working on an animated order (e.g. bulleted lists) because if you reorder the content, it keeps the same order you originally set.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

I used Prezi in the past and it is a good alternative to PowerPoint. I prefer Beautiful.ai because of the ease of building a presentation and the subtle animations they developed.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Aggravated by PowerPoints auto-sizing, lack of consistent styling, and trying to develop workarounds to make slides look good.

Satwick from EvaBot Inc.

Easiest and Fastest Way to make Slides for work

As a start up founder, time is always on premium and Beautiful.ai helped our team spend less time on making the slides look good and freed us to focus on the content. And now with its advanced sharing and analytics it’s become a very important part of our sales tech stack. Amazing product that is delivering amazing value to us everyday.

Pros

It’s super easy to use and helps you have a professional looking slide deck ready in jiffy. No more tinkering around with formatting and stuff. Finally the freedom to just focus on the content and not formatting. Plus it’s additional features to share and track analytics make it a must have for sales teams.

Cons

A few new features are not so obvious but once you discover them they are super easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

It’s was free at the beginning to try and I just loved the product experience.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Google Slides used to take too much time.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

HI Satwick, Thanks for taking the time to review Beautiful.ai, and sharing that you consider us a must-have for sales teams. We appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us!

Alexa from One & All

Great Product, Truly Creates Beautiful Slides

Pros

Beautiful.ai integrates easily into any company's software ecosystem. It makes creating beautiful slides simple and easy.

Cons

I wish that the offline viewer allowed you to play videos. Currently, the only way to play videos from a Beautiful.ai presentation is to be connected to the internet.

Hamsa from Above N Beyond

Very pretty, but can't convey much!

I do like it as it is relatively quick (no worries of alignment and formatting) but can use it only for presentations that need minimal representation on the slides.

Pros

The clean design and the auto formating.

Cons

There is no good enough template to showcase a lot of data, ideas and a self-explanatory approach/proposal/document.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied May 2021

Hi Hamsa, Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! It's great to hear you've found the design and formatting of slides helpful. I'll share your feedback about limitations in showcasing data with our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Good functionality but not a game changer for presenting

I am still trying its features and capabilities, but for the moment I cannot say that I would be creating a presentation with a "made with xyz" logo.

Pros

1.Its available templates and themes that can offer you a jumpstart 2. Smart editing into the templates - adding elements of the template without having to spend time aligning or copy-paste graphics

Cons

1. Very limited actions in the trial plan do not let you adopt the app for your presentation. 2. I do not see the pricing offered as competitive vs other available solutions 3. Learning curve and limited trial push you to another solution.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

It had more templates than Pitch which made me think that it would be a positive.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied July 2021

Hi--We hear you and we'd love to extend your trial. Can you email us at hello@beautiful.ai and we'll get you set up with a new trial and set up a training with someone from our success team?

Mike from InMotion Hosting

Best way to back slide decks

I speak at conferences multiple times a month and need slide decks that support my messaging, this tool does that for me. I normally only have a hour or two to take all my content and turn it into a finalized deck and Beautiful.ai delivers.

Pros

I love the fact I can knock out stunning presentations in a matter of minutes that I get compliments for all the time. The process is simple and the designs fit most every situation.

Cons

I have found when trying to have people collaborate on a deck that I am working on complain why I am not just using PowerPoint so I have very little team members who even want to accept the edit invites. I also wish editing colors was easier.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

I have loved PowerPoint but even with the new improvements I would take half a day at least to make a new presentation. In addition OneDrive slide hosting has been hot or miss for me in the wild.

Brendan from Headspace Technologies

Stunning presentations for design-challenged individuals

Super easy to create impactful stunning presentations without having to fiddle with alignment, resizing, animations of individual elements.

Pros

Layout library with opinionated automated layout system that keeps you "in the rails". Fantastic stock image and icon library makes it easy to pick the image that makes the slide pop! Theme editor makes it easy to apply a consistent look across all your company presentations. Charts are great.

Cons

Working with tables can be finicky. Don't use this tool to create information-dense reports. Importing data for embedded charts could do with some improvements - right now only copy-paste sort-of works.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Too much work required to achieve the same elegant look as a beautiful.ai presentation.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied April 2021

Hi Brendan, Glad to hear you're enjoying Beautiful.ai! Thanks for the feedback on tables. We released a product update on February 15th which overhauled the table to improve the experience. You can check out the update details here: https://www.beautiful.ai/product-updates If you have further feedback on tables, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai.

Sohail from contactSPACE

Impeccable Product!!!

This is indeed my favourite tech product because it has helped me create an impact on my audiences and has made me successful in my area of work.

Pros

I love creating impactful presentations and the AI used for themes, layouts, fonts, and structures remove all the thinking and worries of "which one looks better" and helps me concentrating on my content.

Cons

I'm an early user of this product and it has few features which did not exist then, however, the Tables and Elements have filled up the missing gaps.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

I understand that design plays a vital role in the digital era. When I saw Beautiful.ai on producthunt I wanted to give it a try and since then I got hooked on it. I was impressed with the suggestions and the restrictions it has in place to make every slide look perfect. I did visit Powerpoint and discovered the Design Idea feature, however, Beautiful.ai is unbeatable and unmatchable.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied April 2021

Hi Sohail, Thanks for taking time to share your love for Beautiful.ai!

Anshul Raj from Cloudera

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Love the ease of making presentations

i make my all presentations for weekly team sync, quarterly reviews with business with b.ai

Pros

The intuitiveness of the product is the key.

Cons

it would be great if we can imbed videos here as well,

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

the rundown experience i had with last product

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Anshul Raj, Thanks for sharing your appreciation and use cases of Beautiful.ai with us! We've made some updates to our video functionality in the last few months so you should be able to upload videos directly into Beautiful.ai video slides. If you're experience issues with uploading the videos, please reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can help.

Amanda from InheRET, Inc.

Great for startups!

I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Pros

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Cons

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Easy program to use and easy share options.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Amanda, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you. Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to hello@beautiful.ai to connect with our success team. Thanks again! https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360028144731-Custom-Fonts-Pro-Tier- https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360035539832-Installing-Custom-Fonts-in-PowerPoint-

Esther from Freelancer

December 2021

You shouldn't stress about how your presentation look, honestly.

Pros

What I love the most about this software is how simple they have made it easy for us to only focus on content rather than how the presentation look. Oftentimes, I've found myself spending more time tweaking the design of my presentation rather than the content. Beautiful.ai is heaven sent.

Cons

Nothing really. The software really has everything to make any presentation successful. The trial really give you a taste about what they've got to offer.

Better templates

Fabián from SmartPR

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Pros

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates. You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Cons

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

Good interface, easy to use.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Fabian, Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool. We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

Maureen from Angel Change Management

Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides

I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

Pros

I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

Cons

The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

How much more gorgeous Beautiful.ai is!

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Maureen, Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email hello@beautiful.ai to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

gabriela from Whiteboard Consulting

Beautiful product

I love it and recommend it to everyone. Use it over powerpoint every time. I wish they were doing features and improving a bit faster.

Pros

The pre-selected layouts and fonts are a no brainer to create fast, professional looking visuals that resemble more marketing material than powerpoint created slides. It's easy to use, intuitive and fst, with a great library of royalty free images for every need.

Cons

More flexibility with text arrangement, sizing and fonts. I feel that the focus is too much on presentations for pitches or marketing, and when it comes to visual aids for learning, it can be limited. Also portability to powerpoint (exporting) should be improved. Text is exported as its own text box for each bullet/content which makes it an alignment nightmare if you want to work on the exported document. Also, there's always at lest one slide that does not export at all. It is a fantastic product but I feel they are becoming stagnant when comes to improving the user experience. Haven't seen a lot new in the past year to improve this.

everything described above.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Gabriela, Thanks for sharing your love and recommending Beautiful.ai to others! We appreciate you also taking the time to share your experience and suggestions on exporting to other formats. If you'd like to be notified of future updates to our export functionality, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai

Sarah from Phoenix Education Consultancy Ltd

Fantastic resource that takes the pain out of presentations

Great to be able to use and present with. Attendees to international conferences and events have commented on how lovely they think the slides are.

Pros

I really love the way Beautiful.ai makes any presentation look amazing. Very easy to customise and make it your own without ruining the aesthetic of what you are presenting.

Cons

Audio doesn't work as well as it should do, it can sometimes overlap and reloop over one another when you are presenting. I couldn't trust it would work so had to instead use a separate programme

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

It just didn't look as nice to be honest.

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Hi Sarah, it's great to hear Beautiful.ai has had such a positive impact for you. Thanks for sharing! Regarding the audio issues, our engineering team is in the middle of overhauling our audio features so this should be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Can I connect you with support so they're able to notify you when the update is released? Thanks again!

Fermin from EVM

Performance limitations

Great results when you show a presentation to clients or stakeholders. They can see a clean modern design that takes you to another level.

Pros

Differentiation and excellent results in the design of presentations when you know and master the functionalities.

Cons

It is not as easy to use as others. Normally, you need to invest more time than others to reap all the benefits when you start using it. Some performance lapses and consumes a lot of device resources.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Someone recommended to me and I saw the potential. But I still use all these depending on the case.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied April 2021

Hi Fermin, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you enjoy the design functionalities of Beautiful.ai We'd love to learn more about the performance issues you're seeing. Could you reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can connect with you on this?

Cyndi from MIT

Rivals Powerpoint

Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Pros

Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

Cons

If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied April 2021

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

Leonard from The Smart Spartan

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases. You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Pros

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online. It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time. Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides. Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

Cons

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Erica from R Street Institute

A GAME CHANGER!

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Pros

Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

Cons

Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Tried Beautiful.AI and never looked back.

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Hi Erica, Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai! Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

Yin from Malteurop

Beautiful.AI Review

Pros

Easy to use and beautiful design and ready to use slides

Cons

Compatibility with PPT which means the convertible format of some my presentations can not be edited under PPT format or the words do not match original design

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Hi Yin, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beautiful.ai! Our Design Ai is what we commonly hear sets us apart, so I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it. I'm going to pass along your comments about PowerPoint integrations to our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate hearing how it could help your workflow.

John Anthony from Rhythm Intensive, Ltd.

Industry: Music

Presentations with Pride

Pros

Whatever the topic may be, there is always a template available that is perfectly laid out to jump start the slide design process. I never find myself stuck for ideas on how to make attractive slides that hold my audience's attention. My SME always looks like it has a full-time designer on staff creating our presentations, when in fact all the hard work is being done by Beautiful.ai.

Cons

On very rare occasions I find myself wishing I could customize the lay outs a bit more. For example, sometimes I'd like to move a bit of text or image, but I can't. However, I know the software is keeping the integrity of the design of a particular template, and the end result looks personal.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

I liked how much time I am able to save using Beautiful.ai. I get professional looking results in much less time.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi John Anthony, We love hearing that your SME is able to create presentations that rival a full-time designer! Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai and share your experience.

Julie Lynn from jlBrand Marketing

Like visiting the future

I use this for proposals and presentations that are high level and don't need a ton of detail. For those presentations I still use PPT.

Pros

I am a PPT lover, i would live in it. But finding Beautiful.AI was like visiting the future - fantastic templates and examples, prebuilt slides that look amazing, and relatively easy to use for very high level information. and now that it exports to PPT, I'm a happy camper.

Cons

It's not foolproof, there are areas where it's super finicky. The ability to customize the templates is not easy and can feel confining. Also, there are no speaker note abilities if you are accustomed to using those.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

The regular updates and product improvements are great, the maintenance of the library in the cloud and exporting to PDF and PPT make this a mandatory complimentary product.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Julie Lynn, We love hearing you're a happy camper. Thanks for taking time to share your experience! It may be useful to check out these articles about creating and viewing speaker notes: https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/115002450472-How-do-I-add-speaker-notes-#article-comments https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/360007506891-Player-Presenter-View

Candace from CoreTech Leasing, Inc.

Great collaboration tool!

Fantastic

Pros

Easy to set up teams and crest material together.

Cons

It’s hard to reuse slides between presentations. I can’t copy or move slides between all presentations of the library.

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Hi Candace, Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! Sorry it's been challenging to copy slides into new presentations. This tutorial on how to reuse slides among presentations may help: https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/115002438611-How-do-I-copy-slides-from-one-presentation-to-another- If you're still experiencing issues with copy and pasting slides between presentations, please reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can help.

Tim from Brain+Trust Partners

Brings life to "decks"

It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

Pros

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

Cons

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

More advanced design tools, and much cleaner.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Terri from Executive Career Partners

Made all the difference

It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Pros

Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

Cons

At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

across the board a better product

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

We needed something with more ai appeal.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Terri, We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.

Kim from Cogent Power Inc.

The Presentation Software out there

Pros

There is literally no other presentation software that I have used that compares to Beautiful.AI, the formatting, the photos, the themes alone take your presentation and blow it to the next level! Especially love how you can customize each slide and make a theme that embodies your company.

Cons

Some of the navigation could be more user friendly -- for instance I'd Create an undo/delete slide button within the main page instead of having to find it through adding a slide, same for copying a slide over to another presentation.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Kim, Wow, we're glad to hear you consider us in a league of our own! Thanks for sharing the love. We'll pass along your comment about better surfacing the undo/delete slide button functionality with our product team.

Binigya from Hashstash

Industry: Computer Games

Beautifying your presentations - The AI way

We needed a quick, web-based and a free presentation software that could make some amazing slides. And Beautiful.AI was exactly that. I'm glad we started using this software.

Pros

I love the UI and the UX of Beautiful.AI. It is really easy to create slick, professional slides in just a few steps. Beautiful.AI provides some nifty tools to make your slides really pop, in a minimalistic fashion. And to top it off, it is free to get started.

Cons

I wish there were more features, such as more animations and more layout options. I also do not like that it has reduced the features available to free users over a period of time.

Marquis from Freelance

Amazing!!!

It’s been wonderful it helps my work standout and I’ve only received praises

Pros

Honestly the workflow and layout is impeccable.

Cons

I wish there was an app to get me off web browser and allow me to work mobile.

Google slides are ugly

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Marquis, Our product team will appreciate hearing the love you have of our UI! Thanks so much for sharing. We'll pass along your thoughts on mobile functionality with our product team as well. Feedback like this helps!

RAVEN from CDK

Solid presentation software

I started using beautiful ai as an alternative to MS powerpoint. I appreciate the fast, easy set up. You can create decks really easily and I highly appreciate the sharing feature. I would love to see more slide types, animations and transitions, but otherwise, I'll keep using it.

Pros

You can create solid, attractive presentations quickly

Cons

Not as flexible as other deck software when it comes to communicating information or ideas

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Needed something a bit simpler,but was robust in features

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Raven, Glad you're finding Beautiful.ai's sharing functionality and fast setup to be useful. Thanks for the suggestions around slide types, animations, and transitions. If you want to be notified with potential changes to these features in the future, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can add you to the list.

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

Nice Alternative for powerpoint.

The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

Pros

I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start. The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint. Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

Cons

This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

Great for a Marketing Agency

Overall a great product with an amazing ease of use piece. Very cost effective and easy to collaborate with multiple teams.

Pros

The ease of collaborating and being able to focus time on things other than making my presentation look and feel polished.

Cons

There are some functionality issues and at times the control over color schemes is limited, but ease of deployment is fantastic.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi, Thanks for sharing your appreciation of our collaboration and team functionality! We'll share your comments on color schemes with our product team.

Marko from NCR Corporation

Fast and easy way to create visually stunning presentations.

Perfect tool for situations when you need to make a good looking presentation in a short period of time.

Pros

What makes this app different is the ability to save you time while enabling you to create some visually stunning presentations. A lot of predefined templates are ready and wait for you to jump in and start working on your presentation. I was truly amazed with the sheer number of free images, backgrounds and icons that you can use as assets. But the true power of this software lies in the ability to adapt: You can insert, pull, add and move around the presentation objects and the app will respond. It will auto arrange, resize, change the color of assets and even pick nice contrasts and color variations for you. I mean, if you need a presentation, and you need it ASAP, this is the right software. It doesn’t boggle you down with twisting and strange formatting, you don’t need to worry about the assets because you have a ton to choose from. I’m using this software for fast creating of simple but visually beautiful presentations. So, basically I know what I want and this app really delivers it. If I want to create something more complex or to embed a video into the presentation I’d use different and some more traditional applications.

Cons

This is not a con, more of a remark: This software is meant to be used for simple presentations which look good. For more complex project you should be using a different solution.

The Best Presentation Tool Ever Made

After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

Pros

With the tool, everyone can create amazing presentations. Because it's using the rules of good design, it does all the graphic design decisions for you, and the results are just beautiful.

Cons

embedding videos in the presentation lacks many options like trimming videos and importing your own files.

Zhixiu from Medigy LLC

Powerful Presentation Software

My boss loves my presentation by Beautiful.AI. It's much more easy and stylish than PowerPoint.

Pros

Easy to use, great design, plenty of templates. Little dumb in sheet function. (not support automatic calculation and import from Spreadsheet)

Cons

Not very flexible in formatting and sizing.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Zhixiu, Thanks for leaving us a review! Great to hear you've opted to switch to Beautiful.ai, and glad to know it's helping with presentations you share to your boss. If you'd like to be notified of updates to our table slides and functions, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can add you to the notification list.

Mike Lester from Greenfield Development Corporation

A hidden gem for the Presenter in you!

Overall, Beautiful.AI has a lot of potential. It disrupts the ever so reliable and staple Powerpoint, which has really improved a lot, so I guess Beautiful has a lot of catching up to do!

Pros

Beautiful.AI is one of my recent discoveries and it is truly a gem of a find. I am used to finding Powerpoint templates and now I can use the power of Artificial Intelligence to design me a presentation that sells, persuades, and markets for me! I can quickly create a beautiful presentation in less time.

Cons

What I least liked about the software is that it is just not Powerpoint, and it is not as easy to sell the idea that quickly. Some users I introduce the software to has not been able to use it.

Kevin from The Peak Treatment Foster Care

Amazing Presentations

Pros

Beautiful AI allows you to create professional presentations that are simple and elegant. Their built-in resource of high quality pictures and icons for any subject will take your presentation to a whole new level of professionalism. Easier to use than Prezi and more professional looking than PowerPoint, Beautiful AI is hands down, the best presentation software available.

Cons

The free version is limited to 100 slides, and then you have to switch to a monthly subscription. I would like to see the software become available for a one-time fee and download.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

The simple elegance of the slides makes any presentation easy on the eyes and keeps the audience engaged.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Kevin, Thanks for taking time to review us, and also for the pricing suggestion. Different pricing models may be something we're able to pursue in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Nana Fatimah from Baobab Healthcare Administration & Management Ltd

Smoking slides

I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

Pros

The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

Cons

The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

Reasons for Choosing Beautiful.ai

It got recommended to me.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

I had pretty much exhausted what I could do on PowerPoint and needed better direction and guidance with designing awesome slides which beautiful ai offered.

Ruben from Printsome

Industry: Printing

The best presentation tool for marketers

This tool makes me work so easy. I can create amazing and wonderful presentations super quick and keep the same styles over time and with different clients. I implemented in my company at that save so much time when we have to get ready the presentations.

Pros

Easy and fast way to add default slides. Quick to change the colours, font, template. And the outcome it is "beautiful".

Cons

To be honest, I am happy with it. The free version you cannot edit online with users but that is normal. And some slides you cannot customise.

David from Executive Committee Group, LLC

Outstanding

Pros

Beautiful.AI perfectly reimagines and delivers on compelling visual presentations. My team and customers love the result.

Cons

The learning curve was not too steep, but as a lifelong PowerPoint user there were some hurdles to overcome. Thankfully, the Beautiful.AI team continuously improves the UI to make it more intuitive.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi David, It's great to hear your customers and team love the presentations you build in Beautiful.ai! Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you're already aware of the updates we've been making in the last year, but in case you ever want to learn more about our latest releases they are listed here: https://www.beautiful.ai/product-updates

FLÁVIO from @visaodeobra

Industry: Civil Engineering

O melhor para criação de conteúdos únicos.

Estou elaborando meu portfólio e apresentações de trabalho. O trabalho está ficando fantástico! Eu amo o Beutiful.ai

Pros

Facilidade de usar. Infinitas possibilidades de criações. Design inovador. Rapidez na criação.

Cons

Gostaria de fazer apresentações em outros tamanhos de papel, por ex: formato A4. Daria para fazer ótimas revistas, e-books.

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Flavio, Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai, and sharing how you use the tool for your work. It's great to hear you're saving time and enjoy how easy it is to make presentations in Beautiful.ai. We'll share you comments about different paper size formats and use-cases with our product team. Thanks for lending your thoughts!

Brock from radiants.gg

Beautiful.ai makes your presentations IMPACTFUL

Very great way to build a deck. Experienced some slow downs and glitches due to connectivity it seems.

Pros

Easily creating eye catching slides that tell our story

Cons

Some text editing options seemed to be missing, had to work around some pre-built configurations. A slide template had the text bottom aligned, but I couldn't figure out how to centre the text using that template - inserted additional cells to create the centred text look

Prezi, Canva, Google Slides, Keynote

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

Wanted to build a better deck than just a powerpoint

Response from Beautiful.AI

Replied March 2021

Hi Brock, We're glad to hear you're enjoying building presentations in Beautiful.ai! It sounds like you've found a solution for your immediate needs, but for your next presentation you may want to check out our slide variations and layout options for more control.

Pamela from Lyra Sekmet productions Inc

I find this the easiest thing to use to make presentations

Pros

Everything is built in and you don't have to start from scratch. It's very user-friendly and I can figure out exactly how to make it the way I want it. It's my go-to for presentations.

Cons

I wish exported jpgs would be larger than 1280x720.

julie from lx ny consulting

good but pricey and limited options

Pretty nice but I"m not sure I would use it if I had Powerpoint

Pros

the them set up that make the conception of all the slides way easier

Cons

the price and the lack of flexibility of the templates

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

I didn't have the pack anymore

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Hi Julie, thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! I'm going to share your comments on pricing and template flexibility with our team. Feedback like this helps us understand what our users value.

Joani from National Institutes of Health

Industry: Research

The Beauty of Beautiful.AI

I typically use MicroSoft PowerPoint to create presentations, but after being introduced to Beautiful.AI and the ease of creating amazing presentations, I was hooked.

Pros

The thing I like most about Beautiful.AI is the ease in creating a presentation. It's almost effortless, seamless, and the end result is amazing.

Cons

I'm always amazed with my finished product, so there is nothing I like least about the software.

Elizabeth from Healthcare

Industry: Mental Health Care

Well named. Beautiful results!

Pros

I was able to create a presentation that was both functional and beautiful. Very user friendly!

Cons

At times I was unsure if my project was being properly saved, and there were a few times that there were glitches switching to the next slide when creating the presentation.

Reasons for Switching to Beautiful.ai

I found that PowerPoint presentations often looked dull and dated. Beautiful.ai provided many more visual options.

Gordon from PRO Media 66

My views after 3 months of using this product

I came across this software through a colleague and thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful! The obvious comparison is to Powerpoint, but that's not really fair... Powerpoint goes back many years, and with that come problems of getting stuck in a rut. Beautiful.ai starts everything with a fresh idea in mind - great slides for the 21st century. Everything is clean, easy to use, edit and present. You can quickly change colour schemes, layouts etc, but what it does best is to make you concentrate on what you want to do, and it works out the design for you, so if you're a little 'design blind' it's not possible to make a mess of things. Hat's off to them in achieving this.

Pros

Extremely clean Fast setup easy use for great design built for the 21st century

Cons

Not a lot! Sometimes you can get stuck trying to make the software do something different to what it wants to achieve, but that's hardly a problem.

Cory from Graphcom

One of the best presentation tools available

Overall, my experience has been very positive. It's my favorite presentation tool to use. I love the sharing and collaborating abilities and smoothness to its transitions between slides. It's hard to match this tool.

Pros

I've been using powerpoint for a very long time, but then I came across Beautiful.Ai and I haven't looked back. Beautiful.Ai is very intuitive and easy to use. The end result always looks stunning.

Cons

It does have some limitations to the layout. It's not always an easy drag-and-drop tool, there's some maneuvering that usually needs to be done to get it to look right. This is the biggest issue of the tool.

Easy to use, easy running

Easy use and easily deplorable. Running everywhere due to cloud solution

Pros

Easy use, available Icons and pictures.

Cons

Free adjustable combinations of different templates and users possibility to draw on his own...

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of Beautiful.ai! I'll share your request for more templates with our product team. We're always looking for ways to improve the product, and feedback like this helps.

Usama from Kabarhya.pk

Industry: Environmental Services

Professional Presentation

I liked its automation and features that helped me to switch my presentation from text orientation to visuals and help me narrate in a story telling way.

Pros

Its graphics and artifically intelligent system

Cons

I dislike some of the features related to size I can not change size of one font rather of whole sentence or sheet

Response from Beautiful.ai

Replied March 2021

Hi Usama, Thanks for sharing how Beautiful.ai has helped to improve your presentations! We're glad to hear it's made an impact for you. We'll share your comments around font size with the product team. Thanks for the feedback!

Excellent presentation platform

Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Pros

Beautiful.ai is an excellent presentation platform. Templates are easy to modify. Presentations look professional even for the amateur.

Cons

Beautiful.ai is a bit challenging to edit certain slides in template form. With a little maneuvering it works well.