All Consensus Reviews

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Easy platform to implement with great analytics!

PROS

Customer service: the Consensus team is always will to received customer's feedback and welcome collaboration efforts to continue improve their platform.Easy of use: the system was very easy to learn. Reports: love the tracking reporting of who has accessed which demo, how long they accessed it. This information really helps the sales engineers to tailor live demos to what a prospect is needing. The "generic" out-of-the-box demo is completed using the recorded demoboards.

CONS

It would be nice to see an estimate of how long (or how much longer) is left when uploading content into the system. Often there is just a message that states "processing." But one doesn't know how much time is left for the processing to finish/complete.

Damien

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Effortless Demos, Strategic Lead Management, and Powerful Campaigns: A GoConsensus Success Story

Engaging with Consensus has been a transformative experience for me. The platform's seamless integration with Outlook has elevated my efficiency, allowing me to handle lead engagement within a single, user-friendly interface. The ability to effortlessly create and share demos has not only streamlined our pre-sales processes but has also proven instrumental in winning deals independently. The mail merge function has become a go-to for managing leads and prioritizing customer focus. The clever alert system ensures that I never miss a beat, promptly notifying me when leads are warm and ready for action.Moreover, the content library serves as a treasure trove, benefiting both customer interactions and internal team education. The customizable buttons, personalized email features, and insightful analytics contribute to a holistic understanding of customer engagement. While there's always room for growth, the current experience with Consensus has undeniably enhanced our lead management, strengthened our campaigns, and provided a valuable resource for our team's continuous learning and development.

PROS

What stands out the most for me about Consensus is its remarkable impact on lead engagement. The seamless integration with Outlook is a game-changer, enabling me to handle everything within a single email box. It streamlines the process and enhances efficiency, making it incredibly user-friendly. The ability to manage demos, track engagement through features like mail merge, and receive instant alerts keeps everything organized and ensures that I can capitalize on warm leads promptly. In essence, Consensus has proven to be a valuable tool in simplifying and optimizing our lead engagement processes.

CONS

While I appreciate Consensus for its positive impact on lead engagement and seamless integration with Outlook, every tool has room for enhancement. One potential area for improvement could be further expanding customization options for email content and demos. Additionally, exploring features that offer more in-depth analytics or advanced reporting capabilities could provide users with even greater insights into lead interactions and campaign effectiveness. These suggestions aim to build on an already excellent platform, providing users with additional tools to refine and elevate their overall experience with Consensus.

Mike

Wholesale, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2022

Good product

My experience has been good with Consensus

PROS

I enjoy using Consensus as it saves me much time

CONS

The user interface seems to lack. Its not as easy to search for other videos

Mira

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

CONSENSUS is every Sales Person Bestfriend!

Consensus helps me with 1) Increasing my customer base reach and helps me saves time! I can send emails to multiple customers using the pre-recorded video demo! I don't have to keep on creating multiple video demos and book a one on one with each customer. Also, this in fact streamline my sales process and so far the most effective tool for me because I found that since I use Concensus, customers response increase a lot more too! Time is indeed money in sales and Consensus has proven to be my best friend as I was able to reach my monthly sales quota since!

PROS

Consensus pre recorded video demos helps a lot in shortening my sales process! The client can view the video demo at their own pace and time and once I call back the customer, it's a lot easier to talk to them about the product and address any queries customers might be having. I can increase the number of customer reach using Consensus and I love that customers are more responsive because it's a more professional way of sending video demos rather than youtube links! I love that I was also able to upload a pre recorded video introduction to the video demos sent to my customers making it a more customized selling approach!

CONS

It would be nice if I am able to upload more video content without the need to get approval through admin so I can have the flexibility around that. Very minimal dislike compared to the massive help Consensus tool provides to me as a seller!

Abhishek

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Great software- massively helped me in determining which customers are most engaged.

-really happy with it. glad that the company I work for implemented this as it has been massive in helping me send the right content to customers (we have alot of products with alot of modules which was previously difficult to sift through). As everything is in one place and we have numerous videos on each feature/module to send out, it is shortening the sales process because customers are much more engaged and self and armed with knowledge. As they have less certainty around our systems they are choosing us more. my win rate has improved overall.

PROS

i love how quick and easy it integrates to outlook so that I can send a demo vid quickly and make it personalised to my customers without having to go directly through the website. -love that i can create a demoboard and send multiple videos at once without different links. one of the most useful features has been where it asks customers what is most important to them so I understand their requirements and what areas to focus on that will help me close a sale

CONS

- the outlook integration tool does not always pull the names of the customers from the email so I have to populate it myself sometimes which can be a little more manual at times.

Sasha

Accounting, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

Best sales tool out there

PROS

Consensus cuts down the sales cycle significantly. If i have a little bit of interest, I can use the demo to get eyes on the product way earlier than i normally may. It always gets the point across and I can gauge interest based on how they watched the demo.

CONS

It takes some time to get demos into the system. This isn't concensus's fault, but more of an internal struggle. When sending consensus demos on a mass scale, you only get a link instead of the video box. I like having the box instead.

Prakash

Reviewed July 2023

Enterprise Account Manager (Professional Services)

Consensus effectively solves the problem of providing prospects and customers with access to demos and information while preserving the valuable time and effort of the account team (such as sellers, solutions engineers, and customer success) during the early stages of the sales cycle. This ensures a more efficient and effective sales process overall.

PROS

Consensus has significantly streamlined my sales processes, especially for complex and intricate software opportunities. By using Consensus, I have been able to identify efficiencies within opportunities, particularly in the early stages, allowing me to allocate more time to other revenue-generating prospects. The platform's visibility into prospects' activities has also been invaluable in assessing the potential and strength of each opportunity.

CONS

During my time using Consensus, I have yet to come across any significant weaknesses in the solution. It appears that its functionality and capabilities continuously expand, which is a positive aspect.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

Expedites the sales process

Wonderful! I use this every day for multiple different prospects/clients

PROS

How easy it is to create demos for clients and the reporting that comes with it

CONS

not having the ability to create multiple demos for the same prospect without having to retype their info in

Evan

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great product, does what I need it to do

PROS

The best thing about consensus is the integration with salesloft, the easy of use to be able to send a demoboard to a prospect immediately after getting off the phone with them is critical.

CONS

Would like to put a disclaimer about this as I brought it to someones attention and there is a way around it, and I will have it fixed soon. But the way we have it currently set up we have to individually type in the prospects information and it can take a couple of minutes that are crucial when sending these videos out immediately after getting off the phone.

Lisa

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Personalised demo's at your fingertip

PROS

I like the ease of use and the ability to tailor demos for prospects, I also like the ability to add a personalised video to demos and track views.

CONS

No real cons, although because demos are not live I don't get real time feedback.

Francis

Reviewed July 2023

Consensus is a great tool for showcasing your product

PROS

The ease in which I can send a demo across to clients through my emails is fantastic

CONS

Sometimes the links don't work. I have sent emails with links to demos and they have had no hyperlink atached.

Ben

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

The future of selling

Prior to Consensus we would send out a YouTube link or a Vidyard link and just hope that the end user would view it. We had no idea if that was the case and were left in the dark. Analytics matter so much and that's what Consensus provides our sales reps. It's also a great customer experience too - the personalization a sales rep can do goes a long way!

PROS

Buyers love seeing demos as early as possible in the sales cycle and Consensus is a powerful tool to engage buyers early on. Consensus has also proven valuable in other areas of the deal cycle - really anywhere a customer is engaging on their own. Powerful analytics provide great insights to help you better qualify, know when to engage or try another approach!

CONS

Consensus isn't a perfect solution but I appreciate the new features that are being rolled out. Initial training can be confusing - and I don't love how you can't send directly from Consensus - this proves confusing to end users. I also don't enjoy how it's an org wide setting to notify the video seller before a video is shared. These are just small nitpicky complaints but this software overall has quickly become our go to video tool.

Reasons for switching to Consensus

Better analytics

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Consensus Buyer Enablement "Game Changing"

Our experience with Consensus has been amazing. It is a core component of our Marketing outreach, lead generation, and sales efforts. We leverage demoboard's as a follow up to sales meetings. The visibility to what the recipients indicated as interesting, and what they actually viewed is a key part of our next steps sales planning

PROS

The Consensus solution is a powerful, easy to use, demo automation platform.

CONS

The recipient user experience in the past was ok. The updated (Sep 2022) new demo user experience resolved our concerns. The updated user experience is outstanding. The updated design is compelling and very easy for the recipient to navigate.

Reason for choosing Consensus

Consensus was highly recommended by a very seasoned sales professional.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Intentional efforts producing quality leads

PROS

I love how easy it is to record a demo or presentation. The editing process allows me to feel comfortable and confident in the recordings. It enables me to record a presentation without being paralyzed I could screw it up. I love it!

CONS

I would love more best practices or feedback tools like Microsoft ppt provides. for example, crutch words and timing guidance.

Reasons for switching to Consensus

company adopted consensus.

Natalie

Reviewed March 2023

Consensus saves me so much time

PROS

Consensus saves me so much time and has helped me expediate sales. Depending on the client, a private demo may still be needed but Consensus will sometimes eliminate a private demo from the process. Or it gives the client the chance to prepare more questions to allow the private demo to be more effective. I also use it as a training tool to send a demo post-sale and help retain the business. If I didn't have Consensus, my quota would need to be lower because I wouldn't have the time to do as much prospecting that I do without it.

CONS

I wish that I could upload my own demos into Consensus instead of needing to wait for our admin to upload. Yes, I can create my own personal intro for a demo but that part isn't important. There are other products I would like to demonstrate that aren't available at this point.

Luis

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great marketing tool!

Some of the business related issues was the amount of time our demos would take up, with Consensus, the demo is prerecorded for the client saving us tons of time on our calendars.

PROS

Great way to present your product to the end user with timely video content that get's the message across in a very precise and clear manner.

CONS

No real cons except that there is only 1 link that allows to capture meta data when mktg the product through social media sites. Perhaps more emphasis on this would be great.

Reviewed March 2023

Great tool for sales organizations

PROS

Go Consensus is constantly coming out with new features that help me to bring content to customers and prospective customers. It's easy to manage content and share it out and has a very simple interface for any external parties I'm sharing the content with. The demolytics are crucial in our teams efforts to be more efficient and targeted in our sales processes

CONS

It's a little difficult to manage the system at a high level. While there are many options when it comes to user management and permissions as well as folder structures, I find it hard to maintain and monitor access. However, I'd take flexibility over "dumbing it down" to where it's easier but you'd have less features any day

Austin

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Consensus saved me a ton of time over the past few years

Before consensus my SE team was doing a weekly webinar demo that quickly became a hassle to ensure coverage for. Once we got consensus, I was able to quickly and easily record and create all the demos I needed. My sales team can now send these out at will, and we have tons of great stats on engagement. Additionally, I rarely if ever have sales people coming back to me asking for additional training on using it. My experience with both the product and the team has been very positive.

PROS

Easy to set up, good experience for your audience, flexible, well designed, modern UI, easy for sales people to use.

CONS

The software is great to use, I just have a few "missing features" on my wish list. The ability for audiences to ask questions would be helpful. Additionally, the ability for sales people to pick and choose demo chunks on the fly and roll their own demo package in one link would be good too. I believe that's forthcoming.

10,000+ employees

Absolute Necessity for Sales Organizations

PROS

Consensus is a massive timesaver for sales organizations and resources. You can automate the presales process, track engagement and identify shareholders within organizations.

CONS

I do not have any real cons about consensus. They have been a major value add to myself and our organzation.

Daryll