What are ClickUp users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClickUp software through verified user reviews

3,069 Reviews

2,194

• icon"Very easy to use and setup and they have documentation and video guides that helps you find the best way to use it for your business type."
  • icon"I love that it has all of the things I love about Trello and Asana, but with even more capabilities and functionalities."
  • icon"After the updates UI has also been improved to a good extent. And the best part it provides extensions to browser as well."
  • icon"The lack of a pomodore to control the time you focus on a activity is really something that I miss the most."
  • icon"Because there are so many options, it makes it intimidating to use and can be confusing at times because you don't know where to start."
  • icon"Replying via email sometimes not working so i need to use discord for communication."

Browse all ClickUp Reviews

• Have you used ClickUp and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 3,055 reviews

Katelyn

LOVE It!

Denise

June 2022

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pros

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Cons

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

When it comes to keeping track of everything that is going on in my life, Clickup has been a lifesaver. In comparison to Asana and Trello, it's a lot more feature rich. They offer a lot of cool widgets and connectors in their task tool, which allows for a lot of personalization. It does, in fact, aid in increasing output.

Marcos

April 2022

It saved our Business and will save yours.

It's way too flexible and I can do whatever me and me team want. We were trying to find a Simple Tool. We just wanted to write tasks and don't forget about it. We wanted to get them done. But with our daily basis jobs, sometimes you forget things. And clickup saved us. We tried asana and trello, but somehow, didn't fit our workflow and we were missing deadlines and forgetting tasks. It's perfect for small businesses. For sure, I'll keep clickup in my business for long time.

Pros

I like the simplicity for creating, organizing and schedule tasks. For our team, the sprints views were the best. Also, the ability to display the same tasks in different personalized views, even for each member was the best. We don't always look at the same, and this was a game changer. Similar software like asana or trello or event Project, failed to achieve and understand this: "We want to see the same data, but with our very own eyes".

Cons

I don't see it have cons. But I would like more flexibility in the list view filters for dates. For example having ANDs & ORs for several dates conditions (yes i'm a developer).

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Because of the price and the ease of use. Also, the free plan is really a free plan. You can use almost all features.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Clickup has the chameleon ability. It can change the views, but the info is the same. We can have lists, boards, gantt, sprints, etc. without having to create the tasks again. And we love that. Also is super easy to use. We didn't need any special training.

Julia Maria

Industry: Information Services

July 2022

Versatile project management tool with many customization options

We use ClickUp as an internal project management tool to structure and distribute pending tasks. We also track time, monitor the status and progress of tasks, integrate relevant documents, plan to-dos, assign, report and communicate through ClickUp. The tool can really do a lot and has helped us structure processes better and work on projects more consistently and efficiently. I also like to use it to plan and structure my tasks and feel I have a good overview of everything. The advantage is quite clear that project-related communication is done centrally. Then, the creation of a task list is not so tedious, because it can be done relatively quickly by assigning times. A task list is then automatically created from this - collaboration is now easier!

Pros

With ClickUp, you have quite a few functions in one place and you can use the tool in various ways. Whether it's project management, time tracking, archiving, document management, content planning, or briefings, ClickUp is really extensive and you can work in teams on different to-dos, assign tasks, enter times and deadlines, and so on. This way you can also see who is working on what and how busy the team is. ClickUp can be designed quite individually and I don't think you have to be tech-savvy to find your way around the tool. While there are a lot of features, nothing is really complicated. You can display different views, create to-do's as recurring, create dummy cards or even entire projects as templates, and much more.

Cons

Since there are so many functions, in my opinion, setting up the tool is quite time-consuming and complex. Sometimes things get lost and are not so easy to find again. It is better to be aware in advance of how you want to work with the tool and how it should be structured because it will grow quickly and become independent.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

ClickUp offers comprehensive features. The following features are the most important for me: 1. The ability to configure different views, such as Kanban, list mode, or, highly recommended, the Gantt chart, which is created automatically. 2 You can add Guest users to individual projects for free, advantageous for agencies 3. You can flexibly configure the notifications you want to receive for updates. Avoid spam.

Paddy

April 2022

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Pros

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Cons

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Right balance of price and functionality, and the active development of user-requested features means you always feel like you're getting value. It replaces a few other tools, too. Bug tracking, project management, etc.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Trello hit a ceiling pretty quickly - automations or getting data out or custom fields etc. Simple but inflexible by comparison.

June 2022

Beta software in constant live production. Not usable.

Love and hate relationship - mostly hate recently. They advertise that Clickup will save me a day each week. Instead I lose a day or two every week struggling with bugs or waiting for server response.

Pros

Full featured work OS with huge amount of features. Very well designed user interface, lots of flexibility and higly customisable architecture. Free version is rather basic but paid plans offer quite a lot for the price.

Cons

I could write something about messy data structure or horrible mobile app. But there is something more imporant: bugs, bugs, bugs and bugs. This software is a constatnt beta that is being tested on customers. It is completely unusable in many areas. Service is down or unaccessible every couple of days or it's super slow. Even basic functions are not working properly and this is a constant for years. Dissapearing tasks, dissappearing lists and docs, UI glitches, constant crashes, random behaviour etc. Instead they keep pushing out new features constantly but they don't care that most of them are barely tested or even completly unusable. After 9 months we had to abbandon this crapware as it started to negatively impact our business. Just imagine you're on a meeting with client, you want to show him some doc and... it won't open. Just because.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

I got deceived by advertisements

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I was stupid and I got hooked on ClickUp advertising. I thought I'll get more for less money.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there! I truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise! I understand that coming across bugs can be annoying. I assure you, squashing every last one is something our developers and engineers are working tirelessly on! We want nothing but the best for ClickUp users, and we will remain focused on fixing bugs, the overall speed of the platform, and expanding feature parity in our mobile apps. We are very grateful for feedback like yours. We are on it! I understand that you have already switched to a different platform. I hope that you decide to give us a try again in the future! Have an amazing and productive day!

Replied June 2022

Katie

Love ClickUp

I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

Pros

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

Cons

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Mehandi

March 2022

ClickUp Genuine Review

I am managing my Team, Projects, New Clients, New Business Ideas, Tracking Time taken per tasks and improving the Productivity, Scaling the Team.

Pros

Things which I like about ClickUp are:- 1) There is no alternative of ClickUp with respect to Features and Pricing. 2) TimeTracking ( which is a paid feature in other softwares like:- Asana, is freely available) 3) We can Hide Projects from other teammates ( even if we are on the free version of it) 4) The FREE Version of ClickUp is beating the Paid Version of so many other similar softwares. 5) Direct integration with the 3-rd Party tools wothout the use of Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, Zoho Flow, Microsoft Flow, Integrately, Pabble Connect etc.

Cons

Nothing is missing in ClickUp but continuous evalutaion and development for making it even more better is always needed. ClickUp is one of it's kind in the market now adays.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

There were so many features in Asana which were on the paid version of Asana such as :- 1) Time Tracking 2) Hiding Projects from other team mates 3) 3rd - Party Integrations 4) Customer Support is not that strong

Melissa

June 2022

Useful software for managing projects and tasks

It's a breeze to keep track of everything. All tasks may be monitored in a highly dynamic way. It is incredibly easy to distribute feature releases with non-technical employees in a highly effective manner. Many issues, such as tying PRs to tasks and monitoring their status, may be resolved by integrating GitHub with ClickUp.

Pros

I like how tasks are organized by status and how many columns are available for each work. Every day, I utilize ClickUp's time-tracking tool to estimate project completion dates, and I love how simple it is to organize tasks involving many different participants.

Cons

It took me a long time to figure out several problems with ClickUp. One improvement occurred to me after a few minutes of contemplation. A green dot appears on the profile of someone who isn't using ClickUp, making it appear as if they are online. Those who are utilizing may appear to be disconnected from the Internet at times.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

The most essential aspect of clickup has been the degree of organization that it has brought to implement both with the duties and with the time management of each one of my coworkers.

Siokas

June 2022

ClickUP is a tool that revolutionises project management

I started using ClickUp the minute I learned about it and the expirience was amazing. I transfered all my projects to ClickUp in order to increase my productivity.

Pros

The ability to integrate the different tools and apps from other companies to ClickUp in a way that increases productivity. Additionally, this helps adapt the dashboard to the needs of the team and the project, thus making it a useful and powerful tool. Also, the teams brings new ideas and services coniniously.

Cons

The only thing I found difficult to use is the automation features. It was difficult for me to underrstand it without trial and a preview was not available to help me understand its impact before appling it to the main pipeline of the project management.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

I switched for two reasons. First, the dashboard of ClickUp was way friendlier and, second, the ease of integrating other apps to the main dashboard.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Everyone was supporting the impact a project management tool has on the efficiency and effectiveness, but I could not see that from the tools I was already using. Therefore, I was looking for a tool to suit my needs.

Jessica

May 2022

It's simple to use, has a nice UI, and makes it simple to collaborate

We were able to get all of our teams on the same page by using ClickUp. I enjoy ClickUp because it offers an app that I can use on my mobile device to keep track of my activities.. You may add subtasks, a description, and a priority to each task. It's a really user-friendly UI. In addition, the images and colors used are tasteful. It makes tedious tasks more bearable.

Pros

Using ClickUp, many teams may collaborate on the same project/task from a single location. To have those in command and those who only need to be informed of what is going on without taking any tangible measures is wonderful. Team members don't meet in person, which might lead to misunderstandings about work procedures.

Cons

There's a learning curve because there are so many options and options for customization. Getting the hang of it and making full use of it might take some time. The functionality of several of the features has been reduced to a "minimum viable product," thus they still require improvement.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

ClickUp is a popular tool in our organization. However, there are occasions when we're stumped by its peculiarities. You need to keep up with all the new features and upgrades that the system releases.

Brian

Industry: Online Media

April 2022

Best, easy to use software you should be using

Pros

Compared to the others out there similar to this I would pick this every time. Easier to use set up and have running compared to the others. Price is similar if not cheaper.

Cons

Nothing I have found yet . This just seems to everything I need it to do and there are areas I haven't even explored yet.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Ease of use wins it hands down,

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Ease of use and it did everything I needed for a way cheaper price.

Jose J

July 2022

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

Pros

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

Cons

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

I think we liked the idea to have all our product information and tracking in one place instead of jumping between apps now and then.

Alec Anton

Industry: Law Practice

April 2022

An actual 10/10 one-size-fits all option! I'm really impressed.

ClickUp provides a complex and comprehensive application that I have found to be far superior to every other software option. The sheer number of different features is impressive and all have been incorporated into a platform that seems very user intuitive, professional and secure. I didn't think it was possible to have a software option for everything, but ClickUp has changed the way I work. I create a ClickUp Space for every legal matter with ClickUp Tasks for every job needing completion. In addition, I have a ClickUp Document for all related legal strategies and for research notes. ClickUp really does save me at least 4 hours a week (their marketing claim) and has enabled me to provide the high level of service to clients that I work so hard to make happen.

Pros

ClickUp offers a comprehensive project management application that delivers all required features and functionality according to a competitive subscription plan whilst providing excellent client service. This application truly is a game changer.

Cons

There is really nothing I would change about ClickUp with the exception of the name, colours and marketing campaign that I feel takes away from the professional nature of the application.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

The GUI of the platform is far superior to all other options. The price is reasonable and security options are great.

Wendell

Good project management tool

Overall the Clickup has been good. It is still one of my favorite softwares to manage a project. Its scalability in the free version is awesome. If there was more/better instructions to import datas from other softwares that would have saved a ton of time.

Pros

I really like how easy it has been to start new projects. The templates are awesome, have saved me lots of time.

Cons

Coming from another software it was hard to get used to how the data was structured and overall user experience. When importing my data from another software the instructions were confusing which let to a lot of lost time in figuring out how to fix thingsI

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Trello became confusing as I added more team members

el mahdi

Industry: Information Services

July 2022

Project management with a steel fist

Excellent and practical, helped me track a lot of projects, its capabilities and services can not be limited, an acceptable price

Pros

ClickUp Excellent allows comprehensive project control with a lot of multiple services, no limit to the possibilities

Cons

It is difficult to find the negatives of this great program, but we will mention some of them: - It is characterized by a lot of capabilities and services that we still do not know many of. It would be good to introduce them all through small videos - Data upload speed is not fast

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

ClickUp has a lot of services and it is more secure

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I switched due to security reasons and limited capabilities

Ahmed Samy

Revolutionary Task Management Platform

Pros

I liked the organized interface and the massive number of features that facilitate scheduling and managing daily work tasks.

Cons

In my opinion I think they have covered all I need to manage my daily work tasks efficiently, so I didn't recognize any areas that need to be developed until now.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

I see that Clickup has more helpful task management features than Trello, and these features helped me to be more organized and handle my daily tasks quickly.

July 2022

Great small business management option.

Pros

As a small business owner I loved that I could use ClickUp to perform the task of several other platforms, which keeps my subscription costs down and all my stuff in one place. It can get overwhelming and unproductive having data in various different places, so ClickUp has been able to help us solve that problem.

Cons

Sometimes the system is a bit slow, but I believe they've done a lot of work on improving the servers lately to address this issue. The thing I like least isnt against the software, but rather that there is SO many options, so you really need to do some planning before you dive in, so you don't get overwhelmed and lost in the options. There is lots of YouTube videos with ideas, but really, you need to work out what will work for you and your business. Once you do that pre-work, it makes the setup and use a lot easier. No 2 businesses are exactly the same when it comes to requirements. Take the time to work out what works for you.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

None of these other programs met all my use-cases, ClickUp is the most successful so far - although still not 100% perfect, it's the best option i've been able to find.

Andrea

ClickUp Gets The Job Done

I think it's a great tool and it definitely keeps me and my coworkers on task. We use it to gather ideas, as well as for our tasks. It's nice to be able to see where someone is on a project that I'm also involved with. I can see their timeline and how much they have accomplished so I know when it's coming to me. While it takes a while to learn, once you do, it's super helpful.

Pros

I like the variety of options for how to view your tasks and projects. I like the ability to create and use templates, which saves time. The recurring options are nice for those tasks that I do daily, weekly, and monthly. It's so customizable. I also like that you can change colors according to your needs. The tags are super helpful, too.

Cons

It had a large learning curve at the beginning. The fact that it has SO many options can also make it difficult to navigate sometimes. It takes a while to get the hang of everything. Also, for some reason, my timer for tasks was constantly messing up. Probably once a week it would track more than one thing at a time or not track something it should have been.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

ClickUp was better suited for some of the changes we were making in the business as far as our projects and the clients were were serving.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Andrea! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform! We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at help@clickup.com to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Replied July 2022

Isdiana

Project productivity booster

Pros

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Cons

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Isdiana! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at help@clickup.com to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Replied July 2022

Bethany

July 2022

Easy to use & great price for what you get!

This is one of the most affordable software's of it's kind that I have found. I actually recommend to friends who have small or emerging businesses who need a Project Management System. I consult on the side for Project Management and ClickUp is always on the top of my list, especially for smaller organizations. The Free to Use accounts are great for individuals and the business plan models are priced well and include a myriad of features. I love that in ClickUp new features are always being added. You can request new features and watch them gain traction in real time and see when the feature request goes from a concept or ask, to something in process, to the launch of the new feature. ClickUp seems to be always working actively to improve their user experiences and the customer support is A+.

Pros

Easy to use and customize to your needs. Great price point for what you get. Visually appealing. Easy to onboard. Customer Support is superb. New features being added all the time. Feature request system is great. Getting better everyday!

Cons

Some features are still being fleshed out, however the developers are focused and quick so as new feature requests or better use suggestions are made, updates happen regularly.

Reasons for choosing ClickUp

Price, features, ease of use, customer support.

Bhavik Singh

June 2022

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Pros

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth. I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others. In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool. So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Cons

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.

Angel

June 2022

Suitable for teams that need to ensure assignments are done on time.

ClickUp encourages teamwork so that, in case of a difficulty, we can request a consultation without holding meetings or sending dozens of emails. We can monitor project operations with ClickUp. We can evaluate activity status and make decisions to solve difficulties.

Pros

ClickUp's simplicity, beautiful user panel, and convenience of use persuaded us to use it in our project management, especially for handling activities and projects that require rigorous follow-up and attention to detail. One of the best ClickUp strategies is customizing the project database so all team members can develop and edit workflow diagrams together. I enjoy that ClickUp provides us with superb project management tools and a lot of collaborative capabilities. With ClickUp, we can build a project board and start adding its activities, as ClickUp allows us to prepare realistic programs where all members may contribute by inputting tasks, dates, and their relationship to other activities and adding remarks. ClickUp offers multiple views of task schedules that we may manage. Each member will update tasks and notify the others. ClickUp's automation features dynamically change dates for following tasks based on project state and past activities. I like ClickUp's reports and Dashboard, which help us determine the project's status and any concerns.

Cons

As for the cons, I didn't test many because ClickUp is intuitive and easy-to-use and tackles many project management concerns quickly, including communication among team members, updating tasks, and extracting reports covering all project modifications. ClickUp can't follow large projects with multiple layers of WBS and thousands of activities, which is the sole downside. ClickUp is wonderful for small projects with few tasks.

Shaheer

Best Product in the World to Manage Tasks

If you're looking for a project management solution for your team, ClickUp is a great choice. This proprietary tool has a user-friendly interface, many integrations, and a powerful free version. While free versions of software often lack features, ClickUp supports most of the features found in paid versions, including task dependencies, file attachments, and email notifications. This makes it a versatile tool for teams of all sizes. The software allows you to set priorities and assign tasks to team members. You can create custom statuses for projects so that team members can see which tasks are higher priority. You can even set your own timeframe for reviewing work and assigning tasks. A common approval process can improve communication, clear roadblocks, and improve responsiveness. It also allows you to assign tasks directly from comments, thereby reducing miscommunication.

Pros

The ClickUp interface is divided into three main sections: Project Management, Task Management, and Time Tracking. Each of these sections allows users to manage projects by adding start and end dates, individual tasks, and subtasks. Once an individual adds a task, they can assign it to team members. In addition to assigning tasks, users can also add clients or partners for each project. Once a project has been assigned, the users can estimate its time-to-complete. The integration between ClickUp and Giphy is a powerful and intuitive feature. The two apps are easy to use and can help streamline complicated workspaces and busy schedules. Google Calendar and ClickUp can be easily synchronized with one another. Users no longer have to manually schedule meetings and can block time for more important work. The ClickUp Chrome extension makes it easier to complete tasks without logging in to separate programs. This allows for better teamwork and increased productivity.

Cons

Besides having a robust notification system, ClickUp has some limitations. Though the app has a wide range of features, some of them are not available. The company's ethos is to increase by 1% every single day, and that extends to the product itself. For this reason, it adds new features and improvements right away, even if they aren't perfect. This mantra is also reflected in ClickUp's notification system.

Shayla

May 2022

ClickUp has several functionalities and is easy to use

The management team uses ClickUp to keep track of activities and projects on a bi-weekly basis. It's been a great tool for keeping track of tasks in general. Unfortunately, the product isn't working effectively for our group since we haven't utilized it regularly enough to get everyone on board in understanding the system.

Pros

My work group's productivity has skyrocketed since I began using this program. As a result, we're able to streamline the management of many initiatives. Having certain templates makes them extremely simple, keeping all the files in one place, making it easier to coordinate with the project members, and helping to finish it in an expected time and with great security.

Cons

In turns out that keeping track of items correctly necessitates meticulous tagging and categorization of each and every item. Some members of our staff have been unable to meet this new standard.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

In a large team, not everyone was tech knowledgeable, but everyone was able to rapidly learn the system. It keeps track of everything you need and makes it simple to link content. My time with it was a joy.

Showing 1 - 25 of 3,055 reviews