• Pros

• "It is very easy to use, the app is very good looking and it is very useful to remember things to do, I use it all the time for my home tasks"

• "It’s so easy to use! I’ve tried almost every to do app and always go back to Any.do! It works great with Apple Reminders."

• "I really liked it for it's simplicity and calendar integration, the design is great and it is really nice to use"

• Cons

• "The complexity can be a little off-putting at first. It isn't as easy to get started with as some other alternatives, but that's a byproduct of having more capabilities."

• "I don't use the calendar feature within the app. Perhaps there could be slight UI tweaking but other than that - it's hard to find any negatives about any.do, especially with the price point of FREE."

• "I would love to have more premium features but the subscription is a little pricey. I always use multiple devices."

Browse Any.do Reviews

Ummar from WebSOL

Easy to manage team tasks

Collaboration with the team is very easy now. We can assign, manage and give and take feedback for assigned tasks to achieve goals in shorter span of time.

Pros

Any do is a cloud-based task management application that offers a diverse range of features alongside its Availablity on multiple platforms e.g web and its native apps on an android iPhone, etc.

Cons

The team feature is for paid only as far as I know. A bit of technical hen compared to google tasks which is offered free.

Reasons for Choosing Any.do

Because of its simplicity and native apps for different platforms.

Paul from Illovo

Any.do is a co-worker in your tasks and events

Any.do is a real helper. You won't forget a thing, unless you chose to ignore.

Pros

I like the smartness of Any.do. Tasks can be organized by grouping and tagging them. There is a sync feature to help me work from everywhere. It's fun and helpful when I receive in time, a notification on my phone, reminding me of an task I created a different gadget sometime ago. When you type a reminder to call or text someone, Any.do will suggest the contacts for you after clicking the first few letters and will give you a one click option to call the contact when a pop up reminder comes. Any.do gives you the option to choose what times to be reminded and the times it gives are like magic. It saves time a great deal. Any.do is so resistant when it comes to being killed in the background due to battery saver. It never dies. It will pop-up when other reminders have failed to remind you. On this, I chose to stay with Any.do for life. The snooze feature of the app is amazing too. You gives you the most used snooze times plus an option for custom snooze time. Another wonderful feature is that you can print the list of your tasks on pdf and share with anyone or have them printed and pasted on your noticeboard in your office or in your bedroom. Any.do will also let you chose a routine time everyday where you can sit and plan your day by typing your tasks and events. The at the end of the day, it reports to you how many tasks you've completed and how many you've failed or postponed. You can evaluate yourself and see what a procrastinator you are.

Cons

The widgets for Any.do cannot be adjusted on transparency. I wish this was looked into. Any.do would also be much greater if it could automatically detect date and time in the typed text on a task and regard it as reminder time.

Daniel from UCIMED

A good planner with some really nice functions

It is really good. i actually use any.do for the daily moments and to do for the integration with my ooutlook calendar. Any.do is more user friendly with less options to control. but the free ones get the job done perfectly

Pros

Any.do is very like microsoft TO DO in that it helps you organize your daily life. It depends on the characteristics that someone is looking if one is better than the other. TO DO is easier between both, but Any.do has a better widget system for your selphone integrated into your calendar. One of the best features is the ANY DO MOMENT. It puts your screen white and tells you one by one each assigment to be done the day with the option to change it or move it to another day, ending with a really nice quote of motivation. besides planing your schedule, it helps you organize groceries, tasks, moments, almost anything. The groceries area is amazing. It will help you to know next time which products to buy, and you dont have to keep a list on paper. I do think that an integraton of functionalities between both aps would make an amazing app

Cons

The payment. There are a lot of characteristics hidden behind a paywall, whcih i understand because its a third party product that needs funding. The integration with outlook would make it better and easier. And the integration with other apps has to be done with a third party app that has to be paid as well so it could be expensive.

Mike from Excel Impact, LLC

Any.do Is Decent - But Limited To 'Reminders'

Pros

Any.do's integration of 'smart A.I' is a great step in the right direction. The daily reminder to schedule your tasks and reminder system keeps you aware of what your daily expectations should be. Within the app, the UX/UI is also quite pleasant and will be well-received by users who enjoy a minimalist approach.

Cons

If your tasks are incredibly simple - never needing to create anything more than a short sentence as a proficient reminder, then Any.do is a viable option. For users who enjoy and use tags, labels, folders, subtasks, etc - this product is lacking. Tools like Todoist, Ticktick, Wonderlist, Tasks, and (my current To-do list) Amazing Marvin - are much better alternatives for the 'task list enthusiasts'.

Say no to procrastination

My day starts with any.do for about 4 years now and it's awesome.

Pros

This is a great app (even just the free version) that helps you organize your everyday life and makes sure you don't forget anything. You can set recurring tasks, events, reminders, due dates. Notifications and alarms keeps you awake all the time.

Cons

The features are limited for free version. It would be great to have integration with other project management tools and I would love to see integration with Evernote too.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

There are good reasons why Any.do is one of the most popular productivity apps

A fun friendly app that has proven itself to me in helping me get things done.

Pros

I bounce back and forth between Todoist and Any.do. I use Todoist for work and Any.do for personal projects and side projects, that is, moonlighting. They're both excellent apps but Todoist is less interactive while Any.do really is that app that talks to you and encourages you to get things done. The web app and the mobile app are quite different. The web app just got an overhaul and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's also less interactive than the mobile app. I make a comment about that in the cons. The mobile app has a couple features that make it ideal for users who need a little push to get things done. The Focus feature is unique to the mobile app. When the notification bar pops up with one or more of your daily tasks, you have the option to tap the focus button which takes you to Kanban timer. You work on your task for an allotted number of minutes and then take a break. Then start again. That's the Kanban method. I once built a website quickly using this method when I was in an environment with a lot of distractions. It helped my focus tremendously and also helped me keep from panicking. The mobile app also allows you to easily review your daily tasks, snooze them, or mark them as done. I find the mobile app to be far more useful so far than the web app. And of course the mobile app is oriented vertically and the web app horizontally. The later I'm not that fond of. This makes a difference in terms of UX but which one you prefer is obviously personal.

Cons

As far as I can tell, in the web app you need to move a task after you quickly add it. Otherwise it automatically gets added to today's tasks. That seems weird to me. In the mobile app, there are plus signs next to Today, Tomorrow, Someday so that you can put the task where you want it to begin with. I prefer that.

Verónica from John Foy & Associates

Industry: Law Practice

Essential productivity tool

Anyone has allowed me to remember my meetings with clients and colleagues, I can plan what I should do for my next week and stay productive. I like being able to observe my planned activities from my devices and be able to synchronize all my information.

Pros

When you have many responsibilities and you have to deal with different situations at different times, it can be overwhelming and complicated, unless you use tools like Any.do, which makes this process easier by spending a few minutes of your time to plan what you will do throughout the day, week or month. Any.do is a highly recommended software for planning casual activities as it includes a reminder that you can schedule for a few hours before doing the activity. The best thing about Any.do is that it also allows synchronization on several devices.

Cons

I have not found many negative aspects of this software. I think the premium version offers a bit high prices, but I think they are worth it.

Nick from Mountain Air Web

Great mobile Calendar but can be buggy

it is an invaluable tool to me as a calendar for my Android device. However as it's main purpose as a todo list it's average compared to other tools at a premium cost.

Pros

The calendar portion of this app is not just better than any other task tool, but better than any other Android calendar period! I have tried them all

Cons

for the cost annually I would not expect very many bugs, yet I have had to open probably 4 service tickets over the last year with bugs on the app.

Shelley from Portland state university

Industry: Individual & Family Services

A must have for checking things off

Overall I love using any.do to help me stay on top of everything that I have going on, or coming up.

Pros

I am a huge fan of anything that helps with organization, especially to do/checklists. I used to just use my notes app but that was not as organized as any.do. What I love the most is that you can list things that need to be done immediately, things to do in the future, things coming up, and things that you hope to get to some day.

Cons

I think that any.do could be confusing for those who are looking for a simple, basic application. There are a lot of options and I can see how that might be too much for some people.

John from NWHSC

Customer Support is terrible

Free app works. Premium DOES NOT WORK. Any.do promised to fix this then stopped communication. I was not rude or abusive.

Pros

Works on Mac and iPhone in the free version. Seems to give me what I need for the most part.

Cons

The horrible support. Poor communication. and SLOW response.

Martin from American Philatelic Society

Any.do - Simple and Effective

Any.do gives me the ability to manage tasks in a simple interface that works flawlessly across all of my devices. It interfaces with Siri and Alexa and has a Plan My Day feature that is very helpful to the way I work my lists. This is the one app that has never locked up or dumped my data.

Pros

I love the strong focus on making to-do lists manageable and keeping the interface simple. I have been frustrated by other apps that try to cram everything into the design, Any.do keeps it simple and that makes it easy to use. It installs with clear presets but allows you as much customization as you need - it really should work with virtually any time-management philosophy. I can also use it on virtually every device I own - the stupid PC at work, my macs, my iPad, my iPhone, etc.

Cons

It is hard to find cons to talk about with Any.do. I don't like that there are only two color schemes available in the base app. I am also having a little difficulty with the calendar but I think that might be a user issue instead of a software problem. Recurring tasks would be nice, but I think I'll upgrade to Premium so I can have a couple of things that I need.

Ben from Freelance

Complex but works well

I use Any.do to manage tasks for side projects and my general day-to-day to-do lists.

Pros

I use Any.do to manage my personal calendar and tasks for side projects. It's deep and feature-rich, which can be more intimidating at first compared to alternatives, but it works extremely well. Its Google Calendar sync is great and it's built to do pretty much anything you could want.

Carlos from C.A. Metro de Caracas

Powerful task manager that includes cloud service

Being able to have an application that helps me perform several actions from a single interface has been great, I have everything I need in an application, it is a productivity tool that no one should miss

Pros

Do not require to use agenda, give priority to what is really important, effectiveness in the simplicity of your platform, contains only the tools you need, no more, no less, send texts, emails and make calls from the application

Cons

It is a very useful application if your tasks do not require other levels of subtasks to be achieved. If you need to follow up on complex tasks with a lot of information, it is not the most ideal application. This can be a problem since people are looking for applications that are technological support to solve the complexity of their tasks. It makes it less attractive to other applications aimed at the current professional

Natasha from Comisión Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (CONATEL)

It's a pleasant task management experience

I organize all the tasks that are assigned to me in the management that avoids that something escapes me the organization of some activity or that I lack to look for some material for the trainings that we realize. It sends me reminders in time that allow me to be active and alert to what is coming during the day, which I appreciate.

Pros

It is a very useful application with which you will be able to organize yourself day by day in your labors, it will allow you to order tasks according to the priority in which they need to be carried out and your events through the calendar, to schedule reminders and to put date of expiration. The interface is simple enough to be used by any professional at any level. It can be used from the cell phone and from the computer, you can be aware of the information in real time anywhere and anytime.

Cons

I would like to improve a little the interface design, make it a little more intuitive and colorful at the format level.

Great personal task management program!

Pros

Any.do is easy to set up and use, but there are a few features that make it really effective. First, there is anydo moment, which goes through all your tasks and enables you to select which ones for today (and what time today), tomorrow, next week, or later. This is super helpful as often old tasks get stuck, and this automaticaly brings them up. Another good feature is the ease of inputting a task. When you type something, you can click on when you want to do it - later today, tomorrow, etc - as opposed to having to select multiple boxes or options. Another good feature is the ability to create many lists with tasks to separate different projects. Finally, the sharing feature with others is easy and effective.

Cons

The only downside is that I use google calendar, which also has a task program. While Anydo's tasks are more comprehensive, it doesn't sync into Google calender, so I end up using two programs instead of one. It's also a program I just use personally, not for team or professional tasks, as something like asana I find is better for team tasks.

ANGEL from Technology Fes

Industry: Wholesale

My tasks and ideas organized and classified. An excellent notebook.

My days were chaotic because of so many commitments that involve my work duties and I began to use Google Task and I improve, however I heard about any. I started with my colleagues and immediately began to use it and generated a positive experience, today I can say that I efficiently organize my time during my daily work days that are usually long. It was very easy to migrate my google task notes.

Pros

Any.do, I define it as a virtual agenda, I like that its design is elegant and comprehensive. It provides us with the facility to define and schedule tasks. It is multiplatform. It is integrated into google maps, mobile calendar and facebook. I like the categories to prioritize tasks.

Cons

There are no elements that allow you to style the notes, for example color palette, emoji, although it is true that this does not affect the operation if the style and personalization that we want to give our notes.

Noe Adonai from Noixer X

Industry: Music

"Any.do is nice and excels from the rest"

I'm really grateful with this app, I notice my productivity increased notably, I owe part of a great experience of life to this app, the other part was for my efforts haha, but I would recommend this to anyone with huge goals on mind, because in order to achieve a dream, one need to achieve little goals, and this app is perfectly for that.

Pros

I really like a lot of things from this app, The first thing: it's beautiful designed, I have tried a lot of to-do apps, but I always uninstall them because their colors, or their lack of features, Any.do is nice and excels from the rest and my productivity is also agree with that. One of the best things of the app is its presence in my phone. Sometimes I find myself wasting my time, watching youtube videos, scrolling on facebook, but when I see my goals in notifications, or in the Widget on Launcher, makes me recover the sense of consciousness of my goals and immediately get back on track. The tird thing I love from Any.do is the online platform, I can easily access to my tasks on the pc.

Cons

There are just a few things Any.do can implement in order to be the best productivity app... Personally, I trouble too much to process text in my head, It would be a great feature to choose icons to find the task more attractive. It would be nice to choose a reminder whether in the morning or the night to set up the day goals.

Mohammed from Social Positives

Simple Task Manager

Any.do is one of my favorite task management tool along with Wunderlist. Like any other task management functions, it has tasks, subtasks, reminders. Simple reason why I love Any.do over any other similar task manager is Any.Do Moments. Every morning I got a notification to open Moments that gives me an idea and my tasks to complete. Afer checking Any.do moments, it welcomes me with a motivational message that encourages me to work more and stay productive. Any.do basic plan could be enough if you are a basic user. You can upload 1.5 MB per file to Any.do tasks. There is no location based reminders with the free plan. I use Any.do Chrome extension that helps me to add tasks from within Gmail itself so I never miss any important Email that related to my works. When you upgrade to the premium version on Any.do, you will get the maximum features like location based reminders, unlimited collaboration, better recurring tasks options, unlimited file size attachments, and more.

Pros

You will get all basic Task Manager needs just with the basic free plan. If you just need to manage your personal daily tasks, any.do free version will be enough for you.

Cons

There is no standalone desktop app and the web app for Any.do is really terrible. So far there is no IFTTT integration to add tasks automatically using recipes.

José Leonardo from INCES

Simple to manage your tasks

It is very useful for me because I feel that I can empty my mind and get rid of worries because I know that I will receive the notification of what I have pending and reminders of what I should finish without having to remember everything. So I am aware of the tasks that I delegate to my team and much more attentive in leading them positively and efficiently

Pros

Minimalist application, simple and easy to use, without complications, without being overloaded with so many functions, meets the objectives of making your time more productive, is multiplatafoma and with it you can manage your time efficiently and logically

Cons

To have access to the advanced and very useful functions, you must choose the premium version. The free version is quite limited compared to what you can achieve if you have the premium version

O. Kelvin from Fiverr

Helps me keep track of tasks easily on my phone

This app helps me to be more productive, things easily escape my mind but Any.do is here to the rescue.

Pros

I was looking for an app to help me keep track of tasks and be more productive, Any.do came highly rated on Google Playstore. Ever since I started using it I hardly forget what I planned to do because I put a widget on my phone screen with the various tasks, like "complete orders on Fiverr" Kudos to the developers of such a simple but awesome app.

Cons

Nothing wrong with the app, it has been working well since I started using it. Even allows me sync my tasks when I switch devices.

AUREA LUZ from IARTES

Order your tasks and manage your time

I like to use it to manage my tasks, commitments, meetings and some personal things. This helps me to better coordinate my work team, using these productive tools in our favor we have a clean and effective management

Pros

List any of your tasks, whether professional or personal, and you will see how you will not need an agenda. You can schedule tasks with defined execution times and set reminders to keep you attentive to compliance. It's simple and you can use it from your cell phone

Cons

The main view of the application may require a slightly more modern design

Kristen from Kristen Caston Design

Can't Live Without Any.do

Pros

I love the ability to add any.do as a google chrome extension. This makes it so easy to always be able to access your to do list - whenever you need to. I'm a list person and I live for lists. This app is simple and easy to use and syncs across the browser extension and app for seamless list-keeping.

Ryan from Lessons From Dead Guys Podcast

Any.Do has been my go-to to-do list app for years!

Pros

The GUI is clean, minimal, and gorgeous. The app does not have too many features! Which is something I love the most about it. Any.Do gets straight to the heart of what I need ina to-do list app without all the added fluff you find on most the other apps littered through the appstore. -Free/and reasonable pro plans -Clean and minimal -Straight to the point -Effective

Cons

I like the ios app, and the web app is functional but I would really like to see a desktop downloadable version.

Ashwini from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Any.do reminds me of my pending tasks

Any.do helps me to create short term tasks and write up executable goals for growing our restaurant business.

Pros

Creating and dividing tasks into various groups date wise for better management is the best feature offered by Any.do. Similarly, it also reminds me timely about my pending tasks before the due date.

Cons

Though I can create and group my tasks datewise, I actually cannot set priority on any specific or urgent tasks and also cannot add any kinds of labels on the tasks to filter them whenever required.

Ely from Amazonia Films

Organize quickly and without complications

It is a very easy way to do collaborative work of small tasks with your team, we made an inventory of our productions last year to account for the amount of movies we had, with this application we organized and managed to order our movie stock.

Pros

It is a very good application that helps me to be organized, I outline my tasks in folders so that you can even manage projects, you can add people from your team to collaborate, share files, among other useful functions to sort and list all tua activities

Cons

The only thing would be that to use the functions that are very useful you should have the premium version, if you really want to use it as it should be

Katarzyna from Exide Technologies

Any.do - My favorite application for time organization

Any.do allows me to manage my time carefully and focus on my projects. Moreover, it's an excellent never-miss-a-thing solution. There is also a built-in grocery-list feature that divides the products into categories and helps me with shopping.

Pros

Any.do is an efficient agenda software, that could have a positive impact on your life. The tool helps you to manage your tasks and projects, which might be divided into appropriate categories. You can also add subtasks, notes, and attachments to specify your plans and simplify the process of checking progress. Also, it's easier to take action, if it's divided into several steps. Setting up the reminders, that makes you sure nothing essential will slip out of your mind, is effortless. Any.do offers some features that facilitate teamwork, as it enables you to assign tasks, share lists and even chat with others. The tool works well with other calendars and email boxes.

Cons

When you add new tasks, you can see icons that represent activities to make the process quicker. It would be perfect if the icons were shown at the dashboard, as I prefer the pictorial language regarding planning.

Kate from Alongside (Formerly Qimple)

A beautiful and smart tool for keeping yourself organized.

Clean simple, easy-to-use app. It really can make everything easier to do.

Pros

I mostly use any.do for personal use, but it would easily work well for any business. It's a beautiful, clean app that does what it says it's going to do. The grocery list auto sort is crazy helpful. The morning check-in heads up is really handy for helping to set your priorities for the day.

Cons

There's nothing significant to complain about. It all works well. Maybe if there's one thing, the check-in after meetings - I have some recurring ones that I never want to be questioned about afterwards.

The easy way to keep track of your tasks

Time management Organization Planification Follow up

Pros

This app is great to stay organized and accomplish all your tasks. Never missed something to do because you get reminders every day and also have the chance to postpone your tasks if you are unable to get them done the same day. Also, you get the calendar view by day and missed calls to follow up.

Cons

To get the most of the app you will need to upgrade to Premium, but if you do not use the other functions as tag & color management or sharing lists, there is no need to upgrade.

Jauhari from School Of Maniacs

Industry: Music

Very Effective!!

Pros

I like that I can reschedule tasks on the fly. If you aren't ready to do that task just yet, Any.do allows you to set the time back 30 minutes or to another day.

Cons

What I like least is the Any.Do screen that comes on 8:00 am every morning making sure you knock out your task. It's annoying but... Very Effective!!

Sam from International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)

Industry: Research

Best task manager with beautiful clean interface

Of all the task managers I've used, Any.do has been the easiest and most enjoyable to use. It is intelligent, giving suggestions for tasks as you type. It works seamlessly across my mobile and desktop devices. It is feature rich, allowing multiple lists, subtasks and reminders. In the end, I stopped using it as I wanted an integrated task manager within my email client.

Pros

The intuitive and intelligent interface and workflow is a joy to use.

Cons

Lack of integration with my email client meant it was frustrating to keep swapping between programmes.

This is my favorite task reminder

Any.do helps me be more productive, not letting me forget my tasks, and helps me organizing my day, I've been very happy with this app since a few years ago

Pros

Any.do keeps me organized in all my tasks, what I have to do for work and when and also my home tasks, what do I have to buy, service payments.

Cons

There are certain features that are only available with the Pro version, it´s understandable, so I guess I will have to pay for geolocation notifications

Easy to configure, helpful

Pros

It's great for managing life tasks. I love the usability and interface and especially think the notes section and the subtasks are extremely helpful. It has numerous upgrades beyond the Apple Reminders app, which is why I first set out to use it. I also like that I can have a backlog of tasks as a reminder of future things I want to accomplish and the desktop version (web based) is clean and easy to use.

Cons

The notifications are at times not as helpful as they could be. I see they've just launched the Apple Watch add-on, so I may start using this more again!

Alyson from Skoda Minotti

Great features in the free version!

Very happy with this tool. It integrates well between mobile and desktop, is easy to use, and has a ton of great functionality...even as a free user!

Pros

I've been using the Any.do software to keep track of my to do lists for over 5 years and it just keeps getting better. They are forever updating the software to add features and I really love it, even the free version! It works well across platforms, allows for categorization, prioritization, and scheduling of action items. A definitely must-have digital tool in my toolbox!

Cons

Cannot share lists between users unless you are a premium user. The upsell is real here.

Kevin from August Gate

A great to do list app

I used Google Inbox for years and was very happy with it, but Any.do has been the best replacement I've found

Pros

It keeps my to do list straight. I love that it integrates with other things like Amazon Alexa and my Google Calendar

Cons

I'll always have this beef with any to do app after using Google Inbox for so long, but having my to do list completely integrated with my email was the best thing ever. Being able to flag an email and immediately turn it into a to do item was perfection, and Any.do does not offer that functionality.

Rebecca from Red Leaf Woodcraft

Industry: Furniture

Any. do review

Pros

Any.do comes with the most basic functions that you would expect like the ability to share tasks with someone and make lists together, but my favorite feature by far was being able to use the feature that prioritizes all the tasks that you have by asking you questions.

Cons

any.do charges you monthly and I would rather buy the software outright than pay every month for it.

Katherine from Green Earth Gardening

Great list making app

Pros

All my lists in one place, across all of my platforms (phone, tablet, computer) and works with alexa.

Cons

I wish you could categorize the lists into folders. For example all my personal lists in a personal folder, and all my different work lists in a work folder, separate shopping list in a main shopping list folder. Can't wait for smart grocery list to be available for android.

Julieann from Town of Southborough

Clean and Simple

I really like the user-friendliness of Any.do.

Pros

I really like how clean and simple the lists are and how easy it is to navigate. With any organization-type software, simplicity is key. You don't want to be wasting time trying to figure out how to use it. You want to punch in what you don't want to forget to do or forget to buy and Any.do does that. I really like the quick add option at the bottom of the Today, Tomorrow, etc lists. Saves a step. Love that.

Cons

I am a very visual person and like to use colors to help me organize. Having the option to add color to the Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming and Someday tabs would be something I would definitely use. Would also like to add a flag or other way to somehow attach an urgency to the task to make it pop out on the list.

Jonathan from URBAN IRONCRAFT

Industry: Furniture

Any.Do review

Pros

My favorite feature was being able to create tasks and share them with people. I also like being able to use the planner feature that could allow me to plan my day and prioritize my tasks.

Cons

When I would get behind I would get swamped and overwhelmed with the push notifications and would just avoid using it how it was designed.

August 2016

Melina from Rocket to the Moon

August 2016

Minimalist

It's the simplest and easiest app I've found to get things done ( to do lists ). As simple as white background, folders, list with notes and attachments, and obviously reminders. I love that you can organize the ALL the tasks by date or priority, even if they are not in the same folder.

Pros

Simple and nice design Easy to use

Cons

The free account doesn't let you upload files

Andrey from Kiddimoto Bulgaria

Industry: Sporting Goods

A tool for remind important tasks

Any.do assist me to organize my weekly tasks and daily routine.

Pros

I like very much that you can create a task anywhere from a desktop computer and your smartphone is syncronised after that. By this way you cannot miss a task.

Cons

It is still difficult for me to figure out the easiest way to delete a task which is completed.

Sujith from OOOSPRONG

Best TO-DO Manger

Very simple to do manager. try it and feel the eassness

Pros

Any.do is one of the best to-do manager available now a days. is also available in mobile applications too. its very simple to use. tasks can be created and priorities and shows nottification with that priority. and the biggest feature is its tottaly free to use

Cons

i dont like its user interface i think the developers should made some features to change the UI by user itself

Arun from Actoiq

Simple TO-DO Management App

Over all very nice to do management application. well time management and shows nottifications

Pros

Any.do is a very simple to do management application which free to use. its user interface is very attractive and easily understandble. its a well orgainized to do list. we can set priorities to each to do's its show show nottifications as prioritized. we can realy manage our time if we follow this application. its available in mobile application.

Cons

its better if it allows us to customise with more colors. its difficult to store tasks with large data to keep

Beverly from Hospitality

Love Any.do!

Cons

I love any do it is my main way to keep track of my home tasks

Any do is very useful to help you remember things to do, I use it all the time to remember what groceries to buy and what to do for home

Pros

Cons

I wish I could share my tasks by other means with people that dont have the app, maybe being able to share with other task apps or drive

Intuitive, easy, way to organize your to do list

I really wish the free account allowed you to upload files and pictures. This is quickly remedied by the paid version of the software, though.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and intuitively checks off your tasks It's incredibly easy to use and checks off tasks easily. It's also incredibly easy to organize all of your tasks in multiple ways. You can create subtasks, color code, e.g. This organization also allows you to prioritize tasks which is something good old pen and paper and even some other apps have difficulty with. It also is quite easy to change those prioritization levels.

Cons

The best "first to do app"

Great, I really like how the team keeps improving the UI and capabilities over time,

Pros

It's the easiest To-Do app in the market with really good interfaces for both Web & mobile (I use Android), and has a lot of nice touches that make the user experience very smooth. When I recommend a To Do app for someone who's trying to get their life more organized that's the first one I recommend

Cons

It's great for the new To-Do user, but for the more experienced user it still lacks some advanced functionality such as keyboard shortcuts when typing a task or allowing the user to type "Monday 13:30" in the task description and have the app understand that's when you want the reminder. As I became a really heavy user (dozens of tasks managed concurrently)I ended up moving to another app at some point for the advanced functionalities (not the same consideration as a light / new user)

Sreenivas from Schlumberger

Industry: Oil & Energy

Tasks reminder that is effective and visually mind-blowing

Pros

The visual layout of how the tasks are shown are mind blowing. The Daily planner is designed to quickly go through the task list and come out with the most important ones.

Cons

The software can be pushed a lit bit to manage projects. Even though there are subtasks the task workflow cannot be defined.

Dunia from ClickCease.com

Great and I appreciate it but I wasn't aware I was charged...

Pros

Any.do keeps me organized in my tasks and I like the daily plan feature that it has. It helps me focus on planning my day at the time I want to be reminded.

Cons

I started on a trial and they charged me for an annual fee without my consent. I was completely unaware... I didn't appreciate that aspect.

Anderson from Fondo de Protección Social de los Depósitos Bancarios

Good manager for daily tasks

You can meet with your work team in the morning hours agree the tasks of the day or several days and schedule them in this application, the results are amazing, increase your effectiveness to meet the agreed times

Pros

It is a simple and simple task manager, it helps you to establish priorities, organize your day with the essential tools of reocrdatorios, alerts, calendar, its interface is clean without major complications

Cons

You can not upload files if you have the free version of the software

Rebecca from Marketing and Advertising

Simple to-do lit app that gets the job done

Pros

The web application and the phone application are both great! It's a very simple to-do list app that gets the job done. I love the simple interface.

Cons

What makes it great is that it's so simple! But if you need a more robust project management tool, it probably wouldn't be a great fit.