What are Any.do users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Any.do software through verified user reviews

• icon"It keeps my to do list straight. I love that it integrates with other things like Amazon Alexa and my Google Calendar."
  • icon"Any.do is very like microsoft TO DO in that it helps you organize your daily life. It depends on the characteristics that someone is looking if one is better than the other."
  • icon"The color selection contrasts nicely both with the Light and the Dark themes. Adding new submissions is easy and intuitive."
  • icon"The UI is absolutely horrible, making it difficult to actually use in practice. Lists are difficult to arrange and organize and the app features constant annoyances."
  • icon"Closed and restarted the app and all the work I had done was lost."
  • icon"I think that any.do could be confusing for those who are looking for a simple, basic application. There are a lot of options and I can see how that might be too much for some people."

Browse all Any.do Reviews

• Have you used Any.do and would like to share your experience with others?

Sam

Industry: Research

Best task manager with beautiful clean interface

Maisarah

Reminder for my schedule task

I really like to use Any.do as my main organizer to keep up with all my schedule task and event that are assign for me. Its sleek and minimal design let me focus on task on hand and not distracted from too cluttered dashboard design that other software do.

Pros

Any.do is really impactful for me in managing my list of daily task that i need to complete. All the tasks can be categorized into my personal task or my work task, and separate it into specific folder so it won't mix and induce confusion. Adding other media like picture and audio help me to be more accurate on the task details.

Cons

I would love to have a integration with my Microsoft calendar as it is my main calendar that i use in my desktop computer. It will help me to organized my time and event in my calendar easier as i only need to check it from one application.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Todoist is too complex and many of the features is outdated with no updates.

Maisarah

Work great managing daily to-do list

Any.do dashboard interface is the best, as it keep a minimalist design and not filling it with to much unnecessary design. Installing it to my phone will let me to set the reminder to send a push-up notifications for the reminder that i has set on the computer. It also can be integrated with my google calendar and all my reminder can be manageable in one place.

Pros

Planning and managing my daily schedule and to-do list is the best with this software. Adding and new task or reminder to the list just need a single click, and i can choose the task priorities or add time reminder to it. It really help me plan my day and making sure i am not forgetting anything important for that day.

Cons

I have issue with the customer service, as the response time is too long and no option for a quick chat with the customer service team. I need to wait for a few days, if not week for them to contacting me back regarding to my email. Apart of that, the software is working very well and has help me with my daily work.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Evernote Business is good but quite expensive for a basic software.

Sohail

Industry: Law Practice

December 2021

Any.do

I love using Any.do as my primary task manager due to its ease of use, range of applicability and minimal and pleasant interface design.

Pros

I love Any.do primarily due to is convenient transition ability between desktop and smartphone. Its pleasant UI makes adding tasks and viewing them a delighful matter. I can easily categorize my tasks on the basis of their nature like work and personal and assign different forlders to them, to go through similar tasks easily.

Cons

It would make it more convenient and useful if Any.do offer more integrations like integrating support for Microsoft Calendar or Google Calendar.

Audrey

A good checklist

Overall it was okay and I used it more of a checklist for daily tasks. But when I was busy I wasn't drawn to check it. It's still on my phone and my usage is now more as a personal checklist and no longer for business.

Pros

Great checklist and can sync with your calendar.

Cons

It wasn't engaging to interact with. I like that you can cross off tasks, but I don't like how they stay on the list until you delete them never to be seen again. There might be a secrete deleted or completed task folder I'm unaware of, or is not accessible from my cell phone app.

Falisha

Effective for daily task usage

Pros

Any.do is a software that are specially created for managing a daily task, to-do list and repetitive task. It has work very excellent on those aspect. I love that they didn't occupy the dashboard interface with heavy graphic design and keep the interface simple. I also use it as a place to store all my work notes.

Cons

Sometimes, the feature of Any.do is too light that i can't use it to manage some of more complex task that i have. I will need to switch to other task management software that can support the complexity of the task, and it not effective to keep switching on the software. It would be great if Any.do can improve the task management tools and feature.

Syamir

My personal assistant

Any.do will remind me for any unfinished task, event or to-do list that i have set in my scheduler. Managing my time with Any.do has really improve my time management and let me know which task that i need to prioritized first based on the due date that i have set. Overall, i am pretty satisfied with this software.

Pros

Any.do is like my personal assistant, it will notify all my incomplete task and my daily schedule thru push notification on my mobile device or desktop notification on my computer. Adding schedule event on my calendar and synchronized it to multiple platform like Google Calendar and WhatsApp reminder keep me efficient in managing my time.

Cons

There are some less useful feature that are included on the premium plan, such as colored tags and tabs. They should add more useful feature for the paid version, like cloud storage that can be storing my notes and document. It would benefiting user more than a colored tags. The mobile version is not as good as desktop version.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

GoToMeeting is not suitable for task management

Hafizah

Increase productivity with Any.do

Pros

Any.do serves as my personal assistant, alerting me to all of my unfinished tasks and daily agenda through push notification on either phone or desktop notice on my desktop. Adding scheduled events to my calendar and syncing them with different platforms such as Calendar Events and Telegram reminders helps me manage my time effectively.

Cons

Colored tags and tabs, for example, are less helpful features provided in the premium plan. For the subscription version, they should offer more advanced functionality, such as cloud storage for my notes and documents. It would be more beneficial to the user than colourful tags. The mobile version of the site isn't quite as excellent as the desktop version.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Any.do dashboard interface is more pleasant and the pricing is much more affordable for me.

Suhailah

Essential for my work efficient

Pros

Managing my daily task and event is very efficient with Any.do. It will trigger an notification for any task that are nearing the due date and help me to manage my daily task better.

Cons

There not much that this software has its negative side, other than the premium plan for this software is quite expensive compared to the other software in the same niche. Other than that, i love this software.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Asana is too complex for me to manage my daily task. Any.do can do it more easily and better to manage my daily task.

Ummar

Easy to manage team tasks

Collaboration with the team is very easy now. We can assign, manage and give and take feedback for assigned tasks to achieve goals in shorter span of time.

Pros

Any do is a cloud-based task management application that offers a diverse range of features alongside its Availablity on multiple platforms e.g web and its native apps on an android iPhone, etc.

Cons

The team feature is for paid only as far as I know. A bit of technical hen compared to google tasks which is offered free.

Reasons for choosing Any.do

Because of its simplicity and native apps for different platforms.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Feature of multiple users.

Nawal

Complete task management tool

I am using the free version of Any.do at the moment. The option of connecting Any.do to a vast amount of software is very efficient. It helps keep things in one place and be more productive. I am considering upgrading in order to be able to take advantage of more features of Any.do

Pros

Any.do is a complete tool that allows you to manage your tasks, set reminders and add collaborators. Collaborators can be current users of the tool or can be accessed directly from your contacts. You can copy notes into Any.do, turn them into tasks and link each task to a specific list. Tasks can have tags too and you can choose from a list of available tags. Another thing I like is that the settings of Any.do makes it possible for speakers from different languages to use this tool.

Cons

I can easily share the tasks in Any.do with my English and Spanish speaking collaborators. However, I have some collaborators that only speak Arabic and I would love to be able to share this tool with them as well. Right now Arabic is not available among the languages in the setting. I hope Any.do can add it in the near future.

Any.do is a co-worker in your tasks and events

Any.do is a real helper. You won't forget a thing, unless you chose to ignore.

Pros

I like the smartness of Any.do. Tasks can be organized by grouping and tagging them. There is a sync feature to help me work from everywhere. It's fun and helpful when I receive in time, a notification on my phone, reminding me of an task I created a different gadget sometime ago. When you type a reminder to call or text someone, Any.do will suggest the contacts for you after clicking the first few letters and will give you a one click option to call the contact when a pop up reminder comes. Any.do gives you the option to choose what times to be reminded and the times it gives are like magic. It saves time a great deal. Any.do is so resistant when it comes to being killed in the background due to battery saver. It never dies. It will pop-up when other reminders have failed to remind you. On this, I chose to stay with Any.do for life. The snooze feature of the app is amazing too. You gives you the most used snooze times plus an option for custom snooze time. Another wonderful feature is that you can print the list of your tasks on pdf and share with anyone or have them printed and pasted on your noticeboard in your office or in your bedroom. Any.do will also let you chose a routine time everyday where you can sit and plan your day by typing your tasks and events. The at the end of the day, it reports to you how many tasks you've completed and how many you've failed or postponed. You can evaluate yourself and see what a procrastinator you are.

Cons

The widgets for Any.do cannot be adjusted on transparency. I wish this was looked into. Any.do would also be much greater if it could automatically detect date and time in the typed text on a task and regard it as reminder time.

Rick

There are good reasons why Any.do is one of the most popular productivity apps

A fun friendly app that has proven itself to me in helping me get things done.

Pros

I bounce back and forth between Todoist and Any.do. I use Todoist for work and Any.do for personal projects and side projects, that is, moonlighting. They're both excellent apps but Todoist is less interactive while Any.do really is that app that talks to you and encourages you to get things done. The web app and the mobile app are quite different. The web app just got an overhaul and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's also less interactive than the mobile app. I make a comment about that in the cons. The mobile app has a couple features that make it ideal for users who need a little push to get things done. The Focus feature is unique to the mobile app. When the notification bar pops up with one or more of your daily tasks, you have the option to tap the focus button which takes you to Kanban timer. You work on your task for an allotted number of minutes and then take a break. Then start again. That's the Kanban method. I once built a website quickly using this method when I was in an environment with a lot of distractions. It helped my focus tremendously and also helped me keep from panicking. The mobile app also allows you to easily review your daily tasks, snooze them, or mark them as done. I find the mobile app to be far more useful so far than the web app. And of course the mobile app is oriented vertically and the web app horizontally. The later I'm not that fond of. This makes a difference in terms of UX but which one you prefer is obviously personal.

Cons

As far as I can tell, in the web app you need to move a task after you quickly add it. Otherwise it automatically gets added to today's tasks. That seems weird to me. In the mobile app, there are plus signs next to Today, Tomorrow, Someday so that you can put the task where you want it to begin with. I prefer that.

Suzillah

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great thing with Any.do

Pros

Thing that are really impactful after using Any.do is, my work and personal productivity is really increasing thru the roof. I can always refer back to the list that i has set on the application, and see if i miss any task that i should complete before the day ends. It as a good software that work as a reminder, and as a task manager.

Cons

Any.do needs a much more integration option for the list of application or software that it can be connected with. It will be good if it can connect with my Google calendar, as my other software are connected to it, and will be better organized if all of my information is centralized on single place.

A good planner with some really nice functions

It is really good. i actually use any.do for the daily moments and to do for the integration with my ooutlook calendar. Any.do is more user friendly with less options to control. but the free ones get the job done perfectly

Pros

Any.do is very like microsoft TO DO in that it helps you organize your daily life. It depends on the characteristics that someone is looking if one is better than the other. TO DO is easier between both, but Any.do has a better widget system for your selphone integrated into your calendar. One of the best features is the ANY DO MOMENT. It puts your screen white and tells you one by one each assigment to be done the day with the option to change it or move it to another day, ending with a really nice quote of motivation. besides planing your schedule, it helps you organize groceries, tasks, moments, almost anything. The groceries area is amazing. It will help you to know next time which products to buy, and you dont have to keep a list on paper. I do think that an integraton of functionalities between both aps would make an amazing app

Cons

The payment. There are a lot of characteristics hidden behind a paywall, whcih i understand because its a third party product that needs funding. The integration with outlook would make it better and easier. And the integration with other apps has to be done with a third party app that has to be paid as well so it could be expensive.

Martin

Any.do - Simple and Effective

Any.do gives me the ability to manage tasks in a simple interface that works flawlessly across all of my devices. It interfaces with Siri and Alexa and has a Plan My Day feature that is very helpful to the way I work my lists. This is the one app that has never locked up or dumped my data.

Pros

I love the strong focus on making to-do lists manageable and keeping the interface simple. I have been frustrated by other apps that try to cram everything into the design, Any.do keeps it simple and that makes it easy to use. It installs with clear presets but allows you as much customization as you need - it really should work with virtually any time-management philosophy. I can also use it on virtually every device I own - the stupid PC at work, my macs, my iPad, my iPhone, etc.

Cons

It is hard to find cons to talk about with Any.do. I don't like that there are only two color schemes available in the base app. I am also having a little difficulty with the calendar but I think that might be a user issue instead of a software problem. Recurring tasks would be nice, but I think I'll upgrade to Premium so I can have a couple of things that I need.

Syazila

Industry: Oil & Energy

Plan your daily task with Any.do

Pros

Any.do is really helpful in planning and managing my daily task and the notification system will give notification both on my phone and my computer for any task that i had set previously. The add-ons and widget feature is really unique and different that any other To-Do software.

Cons

Any.do will be more interesting and fun to use it daily if they can provide more customization on the color, layout and the font that user can change themself in this software. I use this software daily and if i can change they total appearance of this software every month, it will be more interesting.

Verónica

Industry: Law Practice

Essential productivity tool

Anyone has allowed me to remember my meetings with clients and colleagues, I can plan what I should do for my next week and stay productive. I like being able to observe my planned activities from my devices and be able to synchronize all my information.

Pros

When you have many responsibilities and you have to deal with different situations at different times, it can be overwhelming and complicated, unless you use tools like Any.do, which makes this process easier by spending a few minutes of your time to plan what you will do throughout the day, week or month. Any.do is a highly recommended software for planning casual activities as it includes a reminder that you can schedule for a few hours before doing the activity. The best thing about Any.do is that it also allows synchronization on several devices.

Cons

I have not found many negative aspects of this software. I think the premium version offers a bit high prices, but I think they are worth it.

Ben

Complex but works well

I use Any.do to manage tasks for side projects and my general day-to-day to-do lists.

Pros

I use Any.do to manage my personal calendar and tasks for side projects. It's deep and feature-rich, which can be more intimidating at first compared to alternatives, but it works extremely well. Its Google Calendar sync is great and it's built to do pretty much anything you could want.

Cons

The complexity can be a little off-putting at first. It isn't as easy to get started with as some other alternatives, but that's a byproduct of having more capabilities.

Todoist

Carlos

Powerful task manager that includes cloud service

Being able to have an application that helps me perform several actions from a single interface has been great, I have everything I need in an application, it is a productivity tool that no one should miss

Pros

Do not require to use agenda, give priority to what is really important, effectiveness in the simplicity of your platform, contains only the tools you need, no more, no less, send texts, emails and make calls from the application

Cons

It is a very useful application if your tasks do not require other levels of subtasks to be achieved. If you need to follow up on complex tasks with a lot of information, it is not the most ideal application. This can be a problem since people are looking for applications that are technological support to solve the complexity of their tasks. It makes it less attractive to other applications aimed at the current professional

Nick

Great mobile Calendar but can be buggy

it is an invaluable tool to me as a calendar for my Android device. However as it's main purpose as a todo list it's average compared to other tools at a premium cost.

Pros

The calendar portion of this app is not just better than any other task tool, but better than any other Android calendar period! I have tried them all

Cons

for the cost annually I would not expect very many bugs, yet I have had to open probably 4 service tickets over the last year with bugs on the app.

Microsoft To Do

for the Calendar

Natasha

It's a pleasant task management experience

I organize all the tasks that are assigned to me in the management that avoids that something escapes me the organization of some activity or that I lack to look for some material for the trainings that we realize. It sends me reminders in time that allow me to be active and alert to what is coming during the day, which I appreciate.

Pros

It is a very useful application with which you will be able to organize yourself day by day in your labors, it will allow you to order tasks according to the priority in which they need to be carried out and your events through the calendar, to schedule reminders and to put date of expiration. The interface is simple enough to be used by any professional at any level. It can be used from the cell phone and from the computer, you can be aware of the information in real time anywhere and anytime.

Cons

I would like to improve a little the interface design, make it a little more intuitive and colorful at the format level.

Great personal task management program!

Pros

Any.do is easy to set up and use, but there are a few features that make it really effective. First, there is anydo moment, which goes through all your tasks and enables you to select which ones for today (and what time today), tomorrow, next week, or later. This is super helpful as often old tasks get stuck, and this automaticaly brings them up. Another good feature is the ease of inputting a task. When you type something, you can click on when you want to do it - later today, tomorrow, etc - as opposed to having to select multiple boxes or options. Another good feature is the ability to create many lists with tasks to separate different projects. Finally, the sharing feature with others is easy and effective.

Cons

The only downside is that I use google calendar, which also has a task program. While Anydo's tasks are more comprehensive, it doesn't sync into Google calender, so I end up using two programs instead of one. It's also a program I just use personally, not for team or professional tasks, as something like asana I find is better for team tasks.

ANGEL

Industry: Wholesale

My tasks and ideas organized and classified. An excellent notebook.

My days were chaotic because of so many commitments that involve my work duties and I began to use Google Task and I improve, however I heard about any. I started with my colleagues and immediately began to use it and generated a positive experience, today I can say that I efficiently organize my time during my daily work days that are usually long. It was very easy to migrate my google task notes.

Pros

Any.do, I define it as a virtual agenda, I like that its design is elegant and comprehensive. It provides us with the facility to define and schedule tasks. It is multiplatform. It is integrated into google maps, mobile calendar and facebook. I like the categories to prioritize tasks.

Cons

There are no elements that allow you to style the notes, for example color palette, emoji, although it is true that this does not affect the operation if the style and personalization that we want to give our notes.

Noe Adonai

Industry: Music

"Any.do is nice and excels from the rest"

I'm really grateful with this app, I notice my productivity increased notably, I owe part of a great experience of life to this app, the other part was for my efforts haha, but I would recommend this to anyone with huge goals on mind, because in order to achieve a dream, one need to achieve little goals, and this app is perfectly for that.

Pros

I really like a lot of things from this app, The first thing: it's beautiful designed, I have tried a lot of to-do apps, but I always uninstall them because their colors, or their lack of features, Any.do is nice and excels from the rest and my productivity is also agree with that. One of the best things of the app is its presence in my phone. Sometimes I find myself wasting my time, watching youtube videos, scrolling on facebook, but when I see my goals in notifications, or in the Widget on Launcher, makes me recover the sense of consciousness of my goals and immediately get back on track. The tird thing I love from Any.do is the online platform, I can easily access to my tasks on the pc.

Cons

There are just a few things Any.do can implement in order to be the best productivity app... Personally, I trouble too much to process text in my head, It would be a great feature to choose icons to find the task more attractive. It would be nice to choose a reminder whether in the morning or the night to set up the day goals.

4.38/5 out of 130 reviews