All AssessTEAM Reviews

Avalene

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

AssessTeam - Excellent Software!

Excellent work AssessTeam. Thank you for creating a program that has saved us in terms of time and money!

PROS

Really love the ease-of-use - employees do as well. Switching over from a manual system was not difficult at all and great support was provided from the start. AssessTeam has all the features needed to deliver thorough performance management for staff for a great price.

CONS

Upgrades to the software are done to keep it relevant and user-friendly.

Yulia

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2022

AssessTeam for Evaluations

IT was a great solution to implemnet to cover Assessments modules for employees. Very helpful.

PROS

Online version, lots of features for customization, flexibility

CONS

import of files - in excel it is hard to read. There is no room in the profile of employee where we can leave comments and see history of additional feedbacks if we want to have such.

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

Very customized Assessment module, very accessible price, i adore support we receive, very flexible tool

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2023

It's ok... not great

I'm not a huge fan. It's ok, but for the end user. It's difficult as an administrator to manage in public safety with frequent schedule/supervisor changes for employees.

PROS

It is nice to have reminders of when you want employees to be evaluated. It's a central point to evaluate, send, discuss, and receive signatures from the employee.

CONS

Set up is difficult. With change in the organization and it not being kept up with, I have to delete every evaluator from each employee and re assign every evaluator to an employee. This is HOURS of work. I ought to be able to great groups of employees and assign them that way. If it's possible, I'd like to know how.

Jakub

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

AssessTeam Review

PROS

very good and user friendly tool for performance management.

CONS

reporting was not great, company wide views and ratings were not as useful as they could be.

Veronica

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Feedback

Positive - mostly because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] availability and support. He is informative, relatable, understanding, friendly and very helpful with step by step guidelines.

PROS

I appreciate the available data base of Result Areas / Evaluations as well as the customer support provided

CONS

It's a little bit complicated to figure out / envision what the final evaluation will look like - when creating result areas / performance indicators I am not experienced enough with the software to see how the results will be generated

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

Day2Day Books did not need a full HRIS system - we were focused on finding a platform to use as a performance management tool.

Scott

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Very easy to work with and great price.

So far, I am very happy with the AssessTeams product. We will be going through our first set of Performance Reviews very soon and will share more then.

PROS

Once we worked through the basic functions, it was very easy to use. The agents made themselves available to assist and answer questions.

CONS

It's a little slow going from screen to screen but for the price I can live with that as it really didn't make a difference to me.

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

We have never used any software for performance reviews. We wanted something that seemed easy to use and at a fair price, AssessTeams gave us what we needed!

Nicki

Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Great Experience with AssessTeam

I have had a very good experience and would recommend that if you are looking for a company that will provide dedicated service, is responsive and a value for your money that you give AssessTeam a try.

PROS

I especially like the fact that they are accessible. I can schedule a call with my sales director to walk me through any questions I have about the platform and they are very responsive by email as well. I also like that I feel they are well suited for smaller companies. Some of the other competitors had extremely high costs with large minimum subscriptions which are cost prohibitive to smaller companies who want a good product.

CONS

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet, but will be happy to provide recommendations for improvement once we have rolled out and completed our first review.

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

The cost, flexibility and customer service

Tina

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Outstanding Customer Service

Great, easy for end users.

PROS

[sensitive content hidden] is my "Go To" and when I have questions, he always helps me promptly.

CONS

No significant dislikes. No significant dislikes.

Jamil

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great product!

PROS

[sensitive content hidden] is very helpful and guided me every step of the way - the platform is easy to use and simple to implement

CONS

No issues to flag. Very responsive team and everything was set up within 24 hours of our first interaction

Greg

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Best Product on the Market for the $

Exceeded my expectations. Big improvement over what we used previously.

PROS

Customer service is always available when needed if you have a question. Very user friendly. Cost is less than other vendors.

CONS

None except our firm does not use the full functionality of the system.

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

Cost and needed a product to fit a smaller organization

Reasons for switching to AssessTEAM

Needed a more robust system

Catherine

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Flexible and Easy to Use

We are benefiting from the opportunity to formalize our evaluation process and provide regular feedback to our team. Evaluations that are automatically generated are helping us stay on today of 30/60/90 day reviews.

PROS

The software is easy to use and customize. We are an educational facility and, while we have benefited from some of the available templates, we have been able to thoroughly customize the software to meet our needs.

CONS

Our organizational set up appears to be somewhat unique as we have managers supervising multiple teams and staff filling roles on multiple teams. We are unable to assign staff to multiple teams which is impacting our ability to analyze team performance.

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

We appreciated the low price point as well as the month to month contract which made it feasible to trial the product with limited risk while we determined if the product would adequately meet our needs.

Toluwanimi

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Performance Management Tool

PROS

It was easy to deploy, customer service was excellent.The user interface is very simplistic and would encourage active participation.The survey style of performance feedbackEasily customizable

CONS

I would have liked to customize moreImproved analysis tool

The mobile appCustomer service Pricing

VICTORIA

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Easy and allows for growth

Very pleased with my experience with this program. I got started right away, and there are numerous functions this software provides. Allows for growth of user and company; learn and use the components you need at that time.

PROS

This product offers easy setup and usage. You will be able to start using this software immediately, there really is no learning curve. Offers so many options regarding employee time, profits, productivity and more. This software is so extensive, it will allow for growth in years to come. As you learn more, there are more functions you can explore. Evaluations are simple to do with this software.

CONS

The mobile app doesn't work for all functions. I personally don't use the mobile app often, so it wasn't an issue for me but may be for those who do use mobile apps on a regular basis.

Alison

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

The right fit at the right time

Working with Assessteam has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very quick to respond and usually able to help me with my questions in one email! If not he is there to answer my call! I was not finding it user friendly in the beginning, but since really diving in and making up new evaluators and navigating around the system more I am really enjoying it. I like all the reporting and comparing tools that it provides.

PROS

I am enjoying the breakdown reporting. It is not just one overall score or rating and it can be broken down into many different categories. Allows me to see how the team, the individual or component are doing at any given time.

CONS

I had some user issues when first starting. There are components that are included but not described. However, our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always there to help me and guide me to what I am looking to do!

Reason for choosing AssessTEAM

Price and the responsiveness of the team. Some companies didn't respond and some responded with "you can't afford us" type emails.

Scott

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2018

Working with Assess team has been a please, They have been very helpful with our needs

Visibility of the information collected is great. Ease of use is also a driving factor when we select a new software. We have found if software is overly complicated it will not be utilized

PROS

With over 300 employees, this system has given us the visibility to continue the growth of a stronger team. Before we had assess team the evaluation process was long and drawn out and produced information that was buried in files and never reviewed by the managers that needed to see the information.

CONS

No real cons that we have found that the assess team didn't address immediately. The software has much more potential than we are currently using.

Sayali

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

After sales service is also very good. It solves all our requirements regarding the performance management.

PROS

It's a good company. Product is user friendly and convenient to use.

CONS

Uptill now there everything seems to be going good!

Jiffy

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Feedback

Very Good

PROS

Customer Service and quick response that i get from Rajat Mathur. Ease of use of the system

CONS

More features can be added. Very limited option of flexibility

Pride