What are BeeBole Timesheet users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using BeeBole Timesheet software through verified user reviews

• icon"The SW let easy create new Project etc. The Handling is very easy."
  • icon"Powerful use of groups support team is very efficient."
  • icon"I personally like the ease of use inputting my own hours."
  • icon"The only slight issues I have had are entries hanging or error messages that affect some data entries."
  • icon"The biggest disadvantage for me is that BeeBole is not linked to our invoicing system. This means a lot of extra work for the invoicing."
  • icon"Lack of proper mobile application, lack of some advanced functionality e.g. two step approvals of time entries."

Browse all BeeBole Timesheet Reviews

• Have you used BeeBole Timesheet and would like to share your experience with others?

Marty

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.

Pros

Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

Cons

Not being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.

Replied February 2018

Lavina

December 2021

Easy to use and Excellent value for money.

My overall experience has been excellent. BeeBole helps me track project profitability in relation to fee versus time spent. This allows me to set realistic fee proposals and also better project time and staffing needs on future projects.

Pros

I love the ability to easily input new clients and create multiple projects and sub-projects for existing clients. The ability to insert different phases and tasks under a project is also extremely helpful.

Cons

There is no ability to create invoices and pay-slips directly in the software. Currently I export data to Excel to create invoices and pay-slips.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Reduced Cost and Simplicity of use more appropriate for a very small-scale firm.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your great feedback Lavina! You can create basic invoices in the app by customizing the letterhead and footers of reports and then exporting as a PDF, but we understand this doesn't meet the invoicing needs of many of our users. I'll be sure to share your comments with our developers. Thank you again and all the best!

cheval

Easy

Pros

Easy to use, it s great. I happy we have something fast and there. I can not compair while it s my first time. It s nice to have different line with different thema.

Cons

I can not be independent to see how much holidays I have at the end of each monts or extra hours. I find the writting too small.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your feedback Noémie! We are in the process of redesigning the interface, which hopefully will resolve your problem with text size. We'd like to better understand the issue calculating holidays and extra hours, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via the chat.

Aleksandar

Industry: Information Services

December 2021

After few years, still best time tracking solution

We still use a lot of other time tracking solutions depending on client requirements. And so far, we haven't seen better suited solution for our needs.

Pros

It's very flexible and customizable. You can set up and structure time tracking to suit various scenarios. As a small and agile organization, we were often in situations where we had to adapt our time tracking needs for our clients. Beebole helped us to meet those requirements and avoid having several solutions.

Cons

With great flexibility comes a little steeper learning curve. It takes some time to understand all features and the best way to achieve your needs. It is still very simple for most of the end-users, quick and intuitive (which is 95% of all users). But power users (finance & managers) are struggling a bit and need a bit more help and supervision around some common misconceptions and misunderstandings.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for this great feedback Aleksandar, we really appreciate it. We're currently working hard to improve our user interface and onboarding to help those power users, as you say, get the most from the tool. All the best!

Julie

December 2021

Beebole is an awesome tool

Pros

Globally, I love the fact that Beebole is an easy tool to use for anyone internally and to understand for anyone externally. The 2 features I like the most are the timesheet that we are using everyday because they are well build, easy to fill in and even save our time filled while we didn't send them. Also we change the way we are using it 4 times according to our internal process and client requests, without any issue. The 2nd feature is the reports, also easy to build, easy to personalize, we are able to add different reports in order to meet our client needs. The fact they are exportable make also the difference for us and our client as we can export then in csv to comment them for example - it's super helpful to review the time consumed with our client out of the tool.

Cons

I would say the responsive. I'm using my phone a lot, even to work with it, and when I'm opening Beebole with it, it's not as perfect as on my desktop.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Beebole was already used when I arrived in my company.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you so much for your feedback Julie! We really appreciate it.

Luca

December 2021

BeeBole: an excellent timesheet, simple and very functional

it allows us to keep track of the work done for customers by the various employees, distinguishing projects and activities according to consumption, with different rates and hours not billed. It allows us to have reports with the commitment of people but also with an economic estimate of the work. It allows us to manage in real time the work we do and how it is going.

Pros

it is a very simple product to use with many useful features. In the company we all use it with satisfaction!

Cons

we are actually very satisfied. I have no negative things to report.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

I have been involved in software development for many years and I have always used timesheets to track the hours and activities carried out. I appreciate BeeBole for its simplicity and speed and for the functions that really work for me.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your kind words Luca! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the tool. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or issues.

Carmen

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy to Us

It's been simple and great!

Pros

The timing system and the ability to see what everyone has worked on.

Cons

I havent dug in enough but not being able to export direct to a Google sheet, which I use for client status reports.

The ease of use.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your review Carmen! We're glad to hear you find the tool easy to use, and we're also happy to share our Google Sheets add on with you. You can use it to export your Beebole data to Sheets and even automatically update reports there. You can read more at https://beebole.com/blog/google-spreadsheet-timesheet/ Thank you again!

Replied January 2022

Scott

Industry: Architecture & Planning

No hassle tracking and project budgeting

Beebole's web based interface makes it very easy for me to record my time on projects whether I am in the office or out in the field.

Pros

I chose Beebole several years ago because it was the easiest, best and most cost effective time tracking and project budgeting software I found. Since then, I have never had a need or even a desire to look for an alternate. It serves my needs perfectly. For my work, it easily allows me to track my hours against a project budget to stay in the black. When I need to prepare task reports for projects that are based on an hourly fee, I get beautiful, branded documents that I submit with my invoices.

Cons

I have no issues with the software. It has always been easy to use and to integrate into my precesses.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Pricing and flexibility to grow and contract the users.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your kind words Scott! We work hard to make BeeBole complete, reliable, and affordable and feedback like yours is what motivates us.

Marios

Marios D review

Fantastic

Pros

Ease of use and a nice interface

Cons

Hard to measure annual leave as some days have more hours than others. Annual leave should be displayed on a per day basis.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your comment Marios! Indeed you can only run reports in days if you have configured the number of hours per day in your timesheet settings, which I realize may not be possible if your hours are variable. I will be sure to share this feedback with our dev team. Thank you again and all the best.

Mustapha

BeeBole TOP

1-Suivi de la facturation 2-suivi des encaissements 3-aide à la relance des clients pour le règlement des redevances.

Pros

1 - Suivi du temps 2 - Budget des projets 3 - suivi de présence 4 - Base de donnée du personnel

Cons

Mauvaise gestion des camps personnalisés

Response from BeeBole

Thank you, Mustapha for this precious feedback. As discussed with you, there are new ways to manage custom fields in Beebole which could answer your needs and simplify the management of these.

Saurabh

Amazing Product

The tool solves for the purpose it was adopted and has made life very simple.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and easily customizable. The interface is very light and intuitive.

Cons

I've not yet explored a lot to point any flaws.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your comments Saurabh! We're glad to hear you find the tool easy and intuitive.

Diane

BeeBole works for us!

We are a small consulting firm that relies on accurate time reporting for reimbursement from our clients. BeeBole has provided that with a minimal learning curve. Whenever we have a question or concern about anything the BeeBole team has been very responsive and pleasant to work with.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and much more intuitive than some other software we looked at. My staff adapted quickly and like they can access from anywhere.

Cons

While standard reports are not exactly what I am looking for, the ability to export the data is so easy and gives me the ability to make the reports look as I want them to.

Reasons for switching to BeeBole Timesheet

Our version of Timeslips was becoming unsupported so we needed to upgrade or change. Timeslips offered way more features than we needed making it cumbersome and expensive. Beebole was perfect for our application and quite reasonable with the pricing. We decided to give it a try and have not been disappointed. It provides a software that is easy to use, flexible, affordable and has great customer service.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your kind feedback Diane! We really appreciate it. If you ever need any help finding the reports you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Filippo

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Straightforward but powerful time registration tool!

I have found the tool very effective in creating monthly reports for team leads and finance. Also applying some post-processing (by means of a spreadsheet) is very easy thanks to all the metadata that can be added to time entries such as custom field values and groups.

Pros

The SW is nicely structured in modules, and every screen is highly customizable depending on your needs and role in the organisation. The best thing by far is the support these guys are providing: even when hitting the limits of the tool on a given use case, the online chat is always the easiest way to get in touch with them and get support in a matter of a couple of hours tops!

Cons

Management of which users get to view which projects to book their hours on is not the simplest thing to configure when managing complex setups (e.g. by default every new sub-project/project/company is visible to everybody - or inherits by its parent). When pushing the tool to its limits, especially when trying to move hours across projects and companies, it can be hard to get it right because the manual intervention required can be error prone. A recent update has improved this aspect (no more need for export and import data), however there are still a number limitations (e.g. hours cannot be moved from a project to a sub-project).

Response from BeeBole

Hi Filippo, Thank you for your review and feedback. Did you check the Project Overview in Settings > Download your data. This give you a clear list of who has access to what in the timesheet. Kind regards, Yves

Replied November 2018

Robert

Beebole for our company

Pros

Beebole is highly available, provides 95% of the features that we need, and is easy to use for our administrators and our staff. We use the timekeeping and report features, as well as the project and subprojects to track our contracts and customer projects.

Cons

Our few enhancement requests have never made it into the system. One particular enhancement that we've asked for is the ability to input timesheets on a semi-monthly basis. This must not have ranked high enough in the product backlog to make it into the system.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

DCAA auditing and pricing was the primary reason we choose Beebole initially.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your feedback Robert! Indeed we'd love to be able to address every feature request we receive, but we're forced to pick and choose based on demand. I can say that we're currently working on several new features and improvements. Thanks again for your kind words! - Yves

Lou

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Pratique mais pas toujours intuitif

La personnalisation est un avantage mais parfois aussi une problématique : une personne de notre bureau s'est trompée et a modifié l'interface de tout le monde. C'est perturbant. Egalement, 2 employés ont créé un dossier pour le même projet, avec exactement le même nom. Il est dommage que beebole n'avertisse pas qu'un projet de même nom existe déjà. De même, il serait utile de pouvoir fusionner les heures des 2 dossiers, en conservant la répartition des heures par sous-projet. Néanmoins le logiciel reste très pratique et indispensable pour contrôler la rentabilité du bureau.

Pros

J'apprécie son exhaustivité : il semble que l'on peut tout faire avec beebole. Il existe une multitude de fonctionnalité. La possibilité de traduire les données en tableaux excel et PDF est très appréciable. L'interface est personnalisable à l'infini.

Cons

Personnellement je trouve que l'interface beebole n'est pas toujours intuitive. J'ai parfois du mal à retrouver les onglets que je souhaite utiliser. Il n'est pas évident non plus de comprendre dans quel espace on se trouve : projet, bureau ou personnel ? Les fenêtres pour sélectionner une période ne sont pas pratiques selon moi, je dois souvent m'y reprendre à deux fois.

Response from BeeBole

Bonjour Lou, Un tout grand merci pour votre retour detaille. Nous prenons en compte chacune de vos remarques. N'hesitez pas a nous contacter directement pour toute question. Encore merci.

Replied June 2021

A good fit

This is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project. I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects. Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!

Pros

It is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.

Cons

It takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

Reasons for switching to BeeBole Timesheet

"Homemade" excel timesheets were not reliable enough.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.

Replied October 2019

Melissa

Beebole review

Support team is amazing

Pros

It's easy to use as a user and explain to new employees as a trainer. It's easy to use to pull the reports that are needed.

Cons

Once you get the product setup correctly it's easier to use but the click/drag function to a new user is a pain. It is also hard to ensure what the other users are viewing. We have sensitive information and we want to ensure that is not conveyed to a project manager, the settings feature is very confusing.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

They function they way we need them to.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Melissa! We agree that our UI could be better, which is what we're working on now. We hope to have a new, improved, and easier to use version of BeeBole available soon.

Jack

Good, basic timesheet tool

Pros

Like that it's fairly easy to use. I am not, inherently, a strong administrative person. I am the business owner, and fought entering my own time, although I required my employees to. Once I embraced it, it wasn't that hard.

Cons

I wish it had an easier way to add multiple lines to the same day for the same category.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Workamajig had more capability/functionality than we needed.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jack, we really appreciate it! And if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Replied September 2021

Randall

Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours

Pros

My company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.

Cons

This isn't a problem with the tool but rather with how the company configured it for its users. But whenever I need to charge hours towards a charge code that isn't in my available codes, I have to reach to our HR to request the code be added to my list. I wish we had the ability to add our own charge codes, and then HR can later validate it - to me that would make it more flexible.

Response from BeeBole

Hi Randall, I realize I never took the time to thank you for your feedback. Thank you! Yves

Replied November 2018

Luca

Industry: Information Services

Taptu Feedback

I'ts been great overall for our needs. I would (and do) recommend to clients with similar needs to our own.

Pros

Simplicity and very tight scope focused on time capture against client projects.

Cons

The user interface is clever in that it's highly configurable (a smart concept), but as much as this works in it's favour, it also hinders navigability through the data and forces some design concessions which can make the user experience weaker for rich usage patterns. The API still has areas for improvement relating to primary and external keys for some data sets , as well as limitations in some retrieval queries.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Beebole was the best combination of tight scope, usability, simplicity, API and price.

Reasons for switching to BeeBole Timesheet

We have specific requirements, so we wrote our own cloud software and integrated into Beebole for focused time capture.

Response from BeeBole

Luca, a big thank you for your message. I really appreciate it.

Kevin

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Does what you'd expect

Pros

It's a fairly intuitive UI and end-users pick it up quickly without needing much support. Administration is also straight-forward.

Cons

Despite the direct integration with QuickBooks, we still had to create custom middle-ware to massage the data into a usable format to meet our requirements.

Administration seemed easier.

Response from BeeBole

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us Kevin! - Yves

Elena

Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies

I work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.

Pros

Product itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.

Cons

When I signed up for the free trial, it felt like landing a little bit on the moon, like emptiness. I was expecting more bells & whistles, now I appreciate its simplicity, and probably the fact of having a walkthrough tour might have helped a little bit. In any case I contacted support and they were fast and attentive and set me up a demo and till now.

Evi

Beebole Review from Evi Jesaitis

I have to log time daily. I also track if all the employees in the company log, submit and approve when they should be.

Pros

The ease of this product is great! I have to log in to another system for a different contractor and it really makes me appreciate Beebole. From customizing your screen, auto-save on entries, viewing different projects, sub-projects. persons, or task.

Cons

The absence quota feature - there should be a way for admins put in how many hours you have of PTO, add your accrual rate (for example I get 5.5 hours every 2 weeks), and then have Beebole calculate PTO hours. Then when you log in your PTO, it automatically reduces your PTO. There should be an option to allow someone to go negative too - our company allows you to go 40 hours negative.

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

I did not choose to purchase Beebole - it was in place when I was hired.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Evi! We'll be in touch to see if we can help you out with tracking PTO more effectively.

jerome

A robust software

I manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent

Pros

Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent

Cons

The admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

Reasons for choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Because it has a french UI. Because it has a google sheet plugin where i can load all my reports

Response from BeeBole

Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.

Replied September 2019

Stacey

BeeBole time sheets are a key staple of our back office operations

Excellent overall. Very happy with the product. Great value for money.

Pros

Project Balance a software services company with a fully distributed team, with staff across the world and with staff crossing multiple projects at any one time. With Beebole, all staff enters their hours on a daily basis from wherever they are. We can easily pull staff hours for billing and check hours at any time to see progress. We use the CSV download extensively then create a quick pivot table to drive invoicing. I personally like the ease of use inputting my own hours.

Cons

Possibly because I don't do it very often, I find adding projects requires looking around to find right buttons.

Response from BeeBole

Thank you for your kind words Stacey! We really appreciate the feedback. - Yves

BeeBole Timesheet