• Pros

• "Ease of integration with Trello, very simple to use and affordable. Support has been fantastic. Good features being adding frequently."

• "I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports."

• "Everhour is effective, easy to use and very helpful tool. They have great customer support, that resolve problems literally in real time. "

• Cons

• "The software takes a bit of time to work out on certain complex areas but once you understand how the software works everything is intuitive."

• "The tool is great, however the time in "My Week Entries" is rounded to full hours. That's not a big problem but I think it'd be better if it was the exact time."

• "The basic time tracking feature is very easy to use, but if you want to work with more complex tasks, you may need some help. "

Browse Everhour Reviews

Paul from Pazion

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Pros

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Cons

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

Better integration with Clickup. Better user interface Existence of an API Budgetting + Scheduling of Projects

Response from Weavora

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

David from Patternfall, Inc

Everhour Review

Pros

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Cons

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Nick from POD CREATIVE (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Pros

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well. They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability. It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task. And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Cons

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address. It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB - but then that really defeats the whole point of the software! Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix. They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions. Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response. I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Response from Everhour

Replied April 2018

Hi Nick, Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises. We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Daniel from Gate to the West

Excellent, just excellent

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Pros

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Cons

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Roshni from K2Fly

Loving Everhour so far

Pros

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features. I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Cons

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system. There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :) Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods. Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards . This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Bas from Ciphix

Fan from day 1

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Pros

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Cons

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory. Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Integration capacities. Ease of use. Reporting

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Jessica from Swipe iX

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

Pros

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional. - The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust. - The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

Cons

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

The range of features totally outweighed the other tools considered, especially from a price point perspective.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Alecia from AJDK Design

Great time tracking through Asana

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

Pros

Cons

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Simplicity and interface design

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Martin from Success Solutions

Good software for time tracking

Pros

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Cons

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

Price/performance, budget trakcing on different levels, different levels of detail in project/section/task and estimates.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Guillermo from International Engineering Solutions, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Pros

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Jeffrey from Open Strategy Partners GmbH

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Pros

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task. - Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning. - The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Cons

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals. - The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie from Big Fish Local

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Pros

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Cons

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Benjamin from Wulff Interactive

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Pros

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done. - Very responsive and helpful support! - Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster! - I can build detailed reports of my work for clients - Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow - The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Cons

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Benjamin, Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

The time is gold

Pros

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform. If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries. Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Cons

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Response from Weavora

Replied April 2019

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Markus from klug+milke GmbH

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Pros

Simple and intuitive Very polished Great reporting facility Useful integrations

Cons

No API

Response from Weavora

Replied December 2018

Hi Markus, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice. Public API is available by this link: https://everhour.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Daniel from Uakami Studio

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue. We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks. One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform. Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved. We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

Pros

- Easy to use - Clean interface. Responsive design. - Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools - Affordable

Cons

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick - You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Response from Weavora

Replied March 2017

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Great tool to track your working time

Pros

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there. If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana. When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next. Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

Cons

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

Response from Weavora

Replied June 2018

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Kory from Dallas SEO Dogs

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Pros

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

Cons

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Response from Weavora

Replied May 2020

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Matthew from HMP Management, LLC

Everhour Rocks!

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates CEO HMP Management matto@hmpmanagement.com

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to use inside of Asana Easy to report out of Fantastic visibility into key business metrics Easy to invoice out Very responsive customer support

Cons

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Response from Weavora

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Mike from UpBuild

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Pros

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

Cons

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Response from Weavora

Replied April 2017

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review.

Daniel from Nebular

It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Helping us to get up every morning and going to bed with the satisfaction of the done duty.

Pros

Un click from my Trello integration. From Trello I structure my homework. But from EverHour I exaclty know if i´m being eficient, if i´m being "profitable" with my time. And please don´t think that I mean "money" about being "profitable". No no no!! It´s my time i´m being profitable, my most valuable good.

Cons

I had some issues with the last version. But seems like they read my needs. The report section improved a looot! and the "time" page now is simply beutiful. I like the new "home" page too. Probably, after a couple of more months I´ll find other issues. I hope the listen by that time as they did before. It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

I went into a team using it

Response from Weavora

Replied December 2019

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your insights and will do all our best to keep on getting better for you every day!

David from Digitalis Medical

Love it with the ClickUp integration!

We solved not knowing how much time we were spending on each project, and which clients were profitable or unprofitable. I've used it to determine our cost to provide services and further optimize pricing for our digital agency's services.

Pros

I love that I can dial down to exactly how much time we spend on each project, client and task. It allows me to create money or time budgets for each client per month, which is how I set it up. We need to keep our staff time to a monthly limit to ensure we're not losing money. I've been able to create time benchmarks using Everhour, which is a beautiful thing.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It integrates seamlessly with Asana and now Clickup.

Asana integration.

Response from Weavora

Replied December 2019

Hey David, thank you so much for your detailed feedback! It inspires us to do our best for you! =)

Kate from TCGplayer

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

Pros

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly. It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

Cons

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Response from Weavora

Replied September 2019

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Brandon from Iris Creative Co.

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

Pros

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

Cons

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!

Integrates with other task management software

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

Pros

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

Cons

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Response from Weavora

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Karl from DIGITAL PIE LIMITED

A Game-Changer that was introduced to our company.

Ability to calculate the effectiveness of our projects and staff member profit/loss ratios. Tracking which task took too long to complete or clients who we need to increase charges for.

Pros

Ability to have Everhour and Basecamp integrated. The option to set base cost of employees and "hourly client rate" which then calculates the profit/loss per project is amazing. The export features are great for analyzing data and workflow. Everhour has came a long way since it first began and since the first time I have used it (over 2 years ago, and hated it!). Now, that has all changed and we simply cannot live without Everhour.

Cons

I have rated the 'Features & Functionality' section with 3 stars for the sole reason to let you know there is room for improvement. I think the permissions for individual employees which limit when they can edit time, whos time they can see are among some from top of my head. PS: Being able to deauthorize Basecamp integration would be handy rather than going the extra length to your custom support team to remove those integration (accidental setups etc).

Response from Weavora

Replied July 2018

Thanks for this comprehensive review, Karl!

Stefan from IntelligentMobiles GmbH

Overall Analysis

Pros

Software integrates very good into Asana which is essential for us. Everhour has a great Report Engine.

Cons

Lost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13. No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Stefan, we will definitely address the issue with a Safari plugin in the future. And there is a doc with our API on the front page, didn't you see it?

Volodymyr from The APP Solutions

Good Time Tracking Program

Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

Pros

The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing. The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong. Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

Cons

As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

Response from Weavora

Replied August 2018

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Brian from Globe Runner

Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable hours

Pros

Everhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).

Cons

Everhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through. Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

Response from Weavora

Replied September 2017

Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!

hannah from The PHNX21creative Agency

Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects

Pros

The best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.

Cons

The Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

Response from Weavora

Replied April 2018

Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)

Michael from Aldrich Web Solutions

Everhour Summary

Overall it's a great tool and really met our specific need with its integration into Pivotal. We also find the timesheet generation also very useful for team oversight. At this time we are looking into automation of sending timesheets out to our individual team members via email or some other medium.

Pros

We selected Everhour based on its integration with Pivotal Tracker. We utilize pivotal heavily and wanted to add options for tracking timesheet level data by pivotal story. The integration with this tool has worked very well. Our developers leverage the timer function daily.

Cons

Would like some more flexibility and/or options for reporting. While the reporting that is there is useful, you can often get 85% to what you really need in a regular report output and still feel like you are missing a few extra items.

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

Again, it was all about its integration into Pivotal Tracker.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your rate! We are going to add an option soon that allows sending reports by email.

Jerry from Mountain Drafting

I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.

Pros

I like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.

Cons

I would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

Response from Weavora

Replied June 2017

Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.

Olena from Pieoneers Software Inc

Great tool for tracking personal and team performance

Pros

I quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.

Cons

I find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!

Laura from Venga Global

Industry: Translation and Localization

The time tracking application you need

Pros

With Everhour you can track the time you spend working on assignments or tasks easily. Thanks to its integration with Asana you can start tracking the time when you take a task from within the application, which makes things very easy, but not only that, you will also be able how much time you or other members have tracked on a given task. You can also generate reports for you and your team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to your needs.

Cons

I still haven't found any con to this powerful yet simple tool.

Response from Weavora

Replied February 2019

Thank you for a terrific review, Laura!

So glad we found this

It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

Pros

The seamless integration with the project management software we use, Asana. They also have a public API we are using for some software we built for automated reporting. Very powerful software, and saves a lot of time with manual entries.

Cons

The automatic syncing between Everhour and Asana is almost too good, or needs to be able to be adjusted. Currently, if we archive a project (like we finished it and no longer have tasks to track time on), it removes any tasks in that project from Everhour reports, even though there was time tracked on those tasks.

Response from Weavora

Replied December 2019

Hi and thank you for a great review! Please mind that we wipe off time only for users with a member and supervisor role. Admins always see the time of removed projects.

Maciej from Darkhorse Analytics

Best time tracking for Asana users

Pros

Integration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time. The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.

Cons

Time needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level). Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily). There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

Response from Weavora

Replied September 2018

Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.

Luigi from OnMedia Creative Solutions

Great tracker!

Pros

A great thing about Everhour is that it understands the business need for time tracking and it satisfies that need very well. With integration with major browsers, Everhour is easy to use and not a bother. But my favorite thing about Everhour is that it understands the tendency for people to forget to track their time, which is why I really appreciate the edit time feature.

Cons

There have been moments that attempting integration didn't go seamlessly.

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi Luigi, thank you for your rave review, we try to make sync work seamless 100% of time.

Roman from 4front AB

Good tool for money

Pros

Trello integration, easy to use, chrome plugin

Cons

Missing 'Submit' feature, but it was delivered recently as far as I remember

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

Many integrations and easy to use

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi Roman, great to hear you like our product!

Stephen from Connect Agency

Works Well for What We Need

Pros

It integrates with Asana, which is our project management software tool at our agency. That was the big need for us, and it does it well. The client reporting and project time tracking is very helpful and we use it daily for task tracking and monthly to look at where time is being spent across all accounts.

Cons

It crashes every once in a while for no apparent reason. There will be times when the team will just be kicked off as the software goes down in the middle of the day, so there is some admin work to back-log the time during that missed window.

Response from Weavora

Replied April 2019

Hi Stephen, sorry for any inconvenience you might have got while our downtime! We try to avoid this, but nobody is saved from it.

Dmitriy from PlayNext Ltd.

Probably best time tracker

Pros

Good integration with Asana and Chrome extension. Detailed reports. Just nice UI.

Cons

Set of menus is a little bit confusing. First time loading sometimes takes too long.

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Thanks, for the review Dmitriy! We did so much to make the loading fast, is it really too slow?

Ivan from IT Practice of Moskvins

It's the most powerful time tracking software ever

Well, benefits is obvious. We are using Everhour as a core business software, because our business is to sell our time :) When you use such software, what you care the most is speed, flexibility, ability to integrate with all major project management software. And Everhour is exactly that kind of software.

Pros

Actually, the most interesting thing about Everhour is integration with all major Project management software. We using Everhour with Asana and Trello and having great experience with it.

Cons

We would like to see more flexible reporting system. (Despite the fact that it's already very flexible). For example we need ability to group tasks in report by asana project section. It would be great.

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2017

Thanks to share your thought, Ivan!

Omondi from International Rescue Committee (IRC)

Industry: Research

Helps in the user to meet tight project timelines

It is pocket -friendly to purchase and very reliable.

Pros

It helps to manage and track the time used in different tasks within a project or within two different projects. It can be integrated into a web browser as an extension to track and manage the time used in online tasks.

Cons

Does not include offline functionality, which means that it won't work where there is no internet connection. Secondly, the user cannot initiate the timer unless they are working on a project that is listed that is already listed in the system.

Response from Weavora

Replied December 2018

Thanks! We are preparing changes to the way you can track time, letting users to start a timer without a task. Will be a nice feature at the begging of next year :)

Silver from WebShark OÜ

Integration

Time tracking

Pros

Everhour have good integration with Asana

Cons

When service is down or not working Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi Silver, sorry for any inconvenience when our browser extension can't be updated!

Gemma from PDS Consulting Solutions

Time tracking made easy

Helps me to ensure we are staying within project budgets and track time for hourly paid contractors

Pros

So easy to track time for individual employees in projects and projects as a whole

Cons

Price mainly, it could be a lower price as it mainly runs in the background and if a project management tool like Basecamp decides to build it in to their software you will lose business

Can’t remember

Response from Weavora

Replied November 2019

Hi Gemma, thank you for the review and the tip, we understand the risk for our business quite good!

Jeanine from ISAC

Staff uses Everhour2 to track time and project estimates

Resource management, Billing reports, Time allocation

Pros

Very good integration with ASANA (E2 much improved!) Clean interface Ability to enter time another person Support is outstanding!

Cons

Biggest con - removed the ability to click into an ASANA task from a time entry!!! No project or team dashboards in E2 Learning curve with reporting Doesn't allow projects/tasks to belong to more than one project (understandable but sometimes difficult) Too many clicks to edit/leave comments Inability to change a date on an entry Too many clicks to duplicate an entry

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your feedback, Jeanine, we are going to think how we can improve the extension functionality.

Kathy from Enterprise Holdings Inc.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great in conjunction with Asana

Pros

Everhour allows me to see my time in Asana and make adjustments. It also shows where the majority of time is spent and who on the team is logging those hours. It shows cumulative time on a daily basis. It sure keeps you honest on project work

Cons

I think there could be more creative ways to display the time and would like to see some output reports made available.

Response from Everhour

Replied April 2018

Hi Kathy, Thanks for your review! We would be glad to find out details of creative ways to display the time you refer to. We are also interested in finding out what you mean by output reports. If you don't mind, send us a message at our general email which is ask at everhour.com.

María Lucía from Keepcon

Tracking your task was never that easy

Since we started using Everhour we began to understand the time involved in our project, not the estimated time but the ACTUAL time, which is a lot, because now we know when the fee is not adjusted to the real dedication. It also helped every team member to understand how to make their shifts more efficient.

Pros

I like, first of all, its integration with Asana, our most used tool. We track all our task there so, having the "play" button of Everhour available in Asana makes things easier. But overall Everhour is extremely easy to use, and helped my team improve our dedication to our projects

Cons

I would love an app for Android, not only for Apple. And also an integration with the Desktop Asana, which, as far as I know, they're developing yet.

Response from Weavora

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much for leaving this review, Maria!

Ben from eHouse Studio

Solid Product!

Pros

Reliability and ease of use across any browser - integration with Asana is key for our business.

Cons

sometimes the integration with Asana is a little buggy and requires a refresh

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review, Ben! Yeah, we also hate refreshing, working to make it less and less frequent.

Dimitris from re|direct

A must-have tool for time tracking

The most important gain from using is that we can track our tasks in real time without having to leave the browser. The Chrome add-on helps us initiate the time for a specific task. If we are already on Asana a simple click does the job. Also, the new Schedule feature is awesome! Now, we know when people are allocated. Absolutely great!

Pros

The Asana integration. Since Asana is our project management tool the smooth integration with Everhour is a total lifesaver in order to track easily every single task and calculate costs for projects.

Cons

The time of subtasks is not attributed correctly to the main task. Also, if tasks are moved around projects the tracking of time for a project is lost. But this is related to the integration and not the service per se.

Response from Weavora

Replied July 2018

Thank you very much for your review, Dimitris!

Kathy from Weitzman Agency

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Awesome Everhour

We've been with them almost 2 years. Whenever we send a message with a question or request they respond quickly.

Pros

The software is easy to learn. It has expanded capabilities to run different reports for specific tasks/dates/employee etc. The customer service is A1! They are always tweaking and expanding the software capabilities. They react to customer comments to improve the software.

Cons

At this time we cannot archive reports that we would like to keep but don't need them on the main report page.

Response from Weavora

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the feedback Kathy and especially for the warm words about support work!