What are Everhour users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Everhour software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface."
  • icon"Very simple yet powerful. Integration with Asana is great."
  • icon"But overall Everhour is extremely easy to use, and helped my team improve our dedication to our projects."
  • icon"Instead I stumbled upon it by accidentally hovering over a particular area of the page."
  • icon"When service is down or not working. Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)."
  • icon"Lost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13. No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co."

Browse all Everhour Reviews

• Have you used Everhour and would like to share your experience with others?

Jürgen

April 2022

Great management tool with GitHub integration

It is our project management tool for several projects that are hosted on GitHub.

Pros

* Integration with GitHub * Easy to customise * Reports can be adjusted * generates a quick management overview

Cons

* Gantt chart could be optimised * In Planning/scheduling the capacity of resources could be tracked to alert if too much tasks/time is planned for a resource

Response from Weavora

Thank you very much for leaving your review!

Skyler

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and Trello

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

Pros

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

Cons

A few things I wish were better would be: • A direct integration with Data Studio. • The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording. • The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Everhour had a more seamless integration with Asana—even better than Asana's own native integration with Harvest. Everhour just works better and takes less effort/time.

Response from Weavora

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Replied November 2021

May 2022

Everhour is a must-have for our business

Pros

Everhour is a must-have for our business- We use it to track time of all employees, to make sure we're on track with projects, and to bill clients for time used.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches integrating Everhour into our project management system, but it's rare.

Andreina

Good

Pros

The table record it's a nice feature for new users

Cons

It's hard at the beggining understand how it works

Response from Weavora

Thank you very much for the honest review! I hope you will change your rating as soon as you use our product more and more.

Antonis

Everhour Review

Pros

The intergration with Asana and the easyness of time tracking task time

Cons

It's kind different in comparison of Harvest and for categories that are not on Asana

Due to the intergration with Asana

Due to the intergration with Asana

Raul

April 2022

Is a really good software!

Pros

It's easy to integrate with other products, and easy to use. Using this software we can charge our clients the accurate hours worked, and it's transparent for the client.

Cons

I have not dislike aspects at this moment for the product.

Response from Weavora

Thank you so much!

Don

User revuew

Overall I have no complaints about using the software

Pros

I use the software only because it is the software one of my clients use for their time tracking. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is web-based and I have no issues across platforms, though I use it in a very limited capacity.

Cons

The software is not as useful for a sole proprietor but works well for small organizations.

Response from Weavora

Thank you for your review, Don!

Everhour is Awesome

Pros

I think it's super simple. Its integration with Jira is excellent. I can track time under tasks effectively. I love it.

Cons

I really don't have anything to complain about. Maybe just nitpicking. It would be nice to personalize the dashboard to maybe colors I like. Again love the product.

Lea

I love using Everhour

I recommend using Everhour.

Pros

Calendar, tasks, and time management - easy to see how much hours you have spent on a certain project - in a daily, weekly and monthly basis. It makes organization of things easier and its integration with Asana is good.

Cons

So far I love it and nothing to say more about it

Response from Weavora

Thank you for this wonderful review!

Liene

All is good

Very good. I work only with time tracking

Pros

I work with this program quite recently for the reason of starting a new job and everything seems perfect.

Cons

I have not experienced any difficulties.

Response from Weavora

Thanks for this great review, Liene!

Jeffrey

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Pros

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task. - Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning. - The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Cons

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals. - The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Harvest

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Response from Weavora

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Pros

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Cons

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Response from Weavora

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Replied October 2019

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Pros

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Cons

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Reasons for choosing Everhour

Better integration with Clickup. Better user interface Existence of an API Budgetting + Scheduling of Projects

Reasons for switching to Everhour

We used Jira together with Timesheet, the performance withheld us from quickly add tickets and time. We found Clickup and together with everhour we have a better solution which works faster and gives better insights.

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Replied August 2019

Excellent, just excellent

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Pros

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Cons

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Reasons for choosing Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Response from Weavora

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Everhour Review

Pros

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Cons

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

Reasons for choosing Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Response from Weavora

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni

Loving Everhour so far

Pros

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features. I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Cons

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system. There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :) Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods. Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards . This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Needed a cost effective solution for time tracking and budget/accounts reporting.

Response from Weavora

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Benjamin

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Pros

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done. - Very responsive and helpful support! - Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster! - I can build detailed reports of my work for clients - Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow - The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Cons

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Harvest

Response from Weavora

Hi Benjamin, Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

The time is gold

Pros

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform. If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries. Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Cons

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Response from Weavora

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Replied April 2019

Markus

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Pros

Simple and intuitive Very polished Great reporting facility Useful integrations

Cons

No API

Response from Weavora

Hi Markus, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice. Public API is available by this link: https://everhour.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Replied December 2018

Loren

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Pros

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Cons

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Asana Integration

Asana integration

Response from Weavora

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Replied November 2021

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue. We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks. One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform. Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved. We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

Pros

- Easy to use - Clean interface. Responsive design. - Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools - Affordable

Cons

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick - You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Response from Weavora

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Replied March 2017

Kory

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Pros

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

Cons

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Response from Weavora

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Replied May 2020

Great tool to track your working time

Pros

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there. If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana. When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next. Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

Cons

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

Response from Weavora

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Replied June 2018

Matthew

Everhour Rocks!

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates CEO HMP Management matto@hmpmanagement.com

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to use inside of Asana Easy to report out of Fantastic visibility into key business metrics Easy to invoice out Very responsive customer support

Cons

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Response from Weavora

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Replied April 2017

Carolina

The best tool to organize your working time

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Pros

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Cons

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

I an upgrade the tool they lost all my data from 2 years and did not help me

Response from Weavora

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Replied August 2021