All Everhour Reviews

Martin

Reviewed October 2019

Good software for time tracking

PROS

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

CONS

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Reason for choosing Everhour

Price/performance, budget trakcing on different levels, different levels of detail in project/section/task and estimates.

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Does what it says it'll do!

Amazing support

PROS

Live, real-time view of time tracking against the budget in Asana

CONS

I would love a cheaper per-person rate for contractors needing basic time-tracking capability. I would love it if the reporting setup was a little easier and template-driven.

Reason for choosing Everhour

Familiarity with it before switching to WorkflowMax (on the advice of our accountants).

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Because it's junk! Horrible interface and reporting.

Thanks Paul!

Otieno

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Invoive creation and sheduling solution

PROS

The tool has a user friendly interface making it east to schedule and create invoice

CONS

The tool has been effective and i have not yet realized any issues so far

Thanks for your wonderful review!

Ivan

Reviewed November 2019

Easy to use but huge problem with Asana

I always trust you time tracking, after this latest discover, I'm check back every hour counted till now. Sorry to say my experience isn't good.

PROS

it's easy to use, this is the main things that convince us to move to this time tracking system for Asana

CONS

I discover after 2 years that your sw don't track under second layer ok sub task for performance issue with Asana API. I did lot of wrong analysis...

easy to use...

Hi Ivan, This is bad to hear that we might have let you down! We are going to take another approach to improve the total calculation.

Replied November 2019

Rafel

Reviewed February 2024

Great time tracking software with very interesting extra functionalities

We are very satisfied with Everhour. Before using it we had another Asana integration. I think that Everhour is better than that integration and for less amount of money!

PROS

We use Everhour with Asana integration. It is very usefull to keep track of time spent in each task and it allows to do very interesting time and costs reports for each project, type of task, team member, etc. The reporting functionality is very powerfull because it is fully customizable with lots of options. Home page is also very interesting as you can see in what is working each team member in every moment. If you are a manager you also have a very interesting view of all the team in which you can see very quickly if everybody is tracking time correctly.

CONS

We use Everhour with Asana integration. When you remove a task from Asana, maybe you are setting up a project and defining tasks and then you realize that 2 task could be combined in only one task, the removed task still appears in everhour timeline functionality (as completed) and you cannot remove it anyway form that view.

Thanks, keep going!

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Excellent, just excellent

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

PROS

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

CONS

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Reason for choosing Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Greg

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Everhour ClickUp Integration Saves Makes Time Entry Simple

PROS

We've collectively saved hundreds and hundreds of hours across our 20-person company since we integrated Everhour with ClickUp just over three months ago. It's made time tracking so simple and intuitive.

CONS

Sometimes it's difficult to search for projects because the project names get truncated too much – I've only used Everhour for time-tracking in ClickUp, so this could be an integration limitation.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

We like ClickUp for many reasons, but time entry was tedious.

Thanks, we are glad to save your time on tracking time :)

Rachel

Robust time tracking app

PROS

I love the ability to integrate with Monday.com, and track activities while tasking.

CONS

I didn't see an easy way to reference a weekly calendar in which I could easily review and edit time-based (clock based) logs / entries, but I believe this might be a feature under development.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

I wanted to track time directly within task(s) and Paymo is not directly integrated with Monday.com

Thanks Rachel for this review!

Dolores

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Review for Everhour

Great decision for our company to switch to Everhour

PROS

The ease of use and compatibility with other products

CONS

You can't edit your entries in Everhour.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

looking for something easier to use and more compatible

Thank you for this review, Dolores!

Marut

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Perfect i do like the system

PROS

Time tracking and othe features are flexible to manage the time

CONS

I do like every features as my company using as a time tracking system

Great review, thanks!

Alecia

Design, 1 employee

Great time tracking through Asana

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

PROS

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

CONS

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Simplicity and interface design

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Switched away from Zoho and wanted something clean to connect to Asana

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Replied November 2019

Tomas

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

PROS

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

CONS

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Reason for choosing Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Replied June 2022

Guillermo

Logistics and Supply Chain, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

PROS

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

CONS

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Reason for choosing Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Greg

Reviewed August 2023

Everhour has seamless integration

Great time tracker and great integrations. We would recommend it to anyone.

PROS

One of the biggest reasons we chose Everhour was for the two integrations it has with Asana, and with Quickbooks.They are now seamlessly integrated where we can track time in Everhour or in Asana without them feeling disconnected or incongruent. The Asana integration has worked great for our time tracking needs.Our Quickbooks client and project list is our single source of truth. With Everhour it was able to take those lists and integrate them just as we needed it to. When we create invoices through Everhour it does a great job of copying them to Quickbooks.

CONS

Our biggest problem (and truly the only hitch right now) is that we have to manually export all of our invoices from Everhour to Quickbooks. We wish that this could be a simpler and less manually intensive route where we don't need to click through every client and we end up with 50+ tabs that have created the invoices.We wish we had a more dedicated page to send off the Invoices quickly and effortlessly, while still being able to edit the line items and expenses. (Further, why aren't we able to create invoices that only have expenses in them more easily?)

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Everhour has better integrations and a smarter way to track time. Pause/unpause is great!

Thanks for the notice, Greg. We will think it further.

Loren

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

PROS

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

CONS

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Asana Integration

Asana integration

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Replied November 2021

1 employee

Reviewed April 2019

The time is gold

PROS

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform. If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries. Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

CONS

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Replied April 2019

Brenden

Reviewed September 2021

Fantastic Software!

I have been extremely impressed by Everhour from design, to speed, to support it is all top notch.

PROS

Everhour fits seamlessly into Asana. It is though Asana themselves designed this into their software. It works perfectly!

CONS

I can't think of any features that are missing.

Reason for choosing Everhour

It seamlessly integrated into our project management software - Asana.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

We need integration with QuickBooks online

Hi Brenden, thanks for this review! We currently integrate with QBO in terms of invoicing, do you want to integrate for payroll?

Replied September 2021

Matthew

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Everhour Rocks!

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates CEO HMP Management matto@hmpmanagement.com

PROS

Easy to set up Easy to use inside of Asana Easy to report out of Fantastic visibility into key business metrics Easy to invoice out Very responsive customer support

CONS

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Replied April 2017