• Pros

• "Its very easy to use. We like the program and its very useful."

• "Easy to use and understand. Adminstration side is user friendly also. I've never had any problems with this product. Customer service is great if you do happen to have a problem "

• "Better than paper logs and it is quick and easy to use"

• Cons

• "It could be more customizable for individual locations when you have more than 1"

• "The only thing I wish I had more control over, is access to tweak features, or make necessary changes according to my store. "

• "If we close due to weather or a holiday, we have to manually turn every log off for the day and then go back and turn them on for the next week. Would be nice if there was an easier way to do that. "

Browse FreshCheq Reviews

daniel from Moe's Southwest Grill

Industry: Restaurants

Keeps your food fresh and in check

We use this at moes and it makes taking or temps a breeze I reccomend to any buisness required to log there temps

Pros

It allows me to add my temps through my phone we used to do paper but as time evolves so does technology

Cons

The time frames for each temp log. If you miss it you miss it bo going back later to correct

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2019

Daniel, Thank you so much for your review. We are excited to be working on even more functionality. Please keep the comments coming. Our customers are what help us continue to evolve FreshCheq! Jim

Missy from Pizza Ranch

One major problem we have solved with FreshCheq is that our food temps and logs are getting done on a daily basis consistently.

Pros

I am so glad that I purchased this software. It is very easy to use and set up. I think it is a great value for what you get. They are always updating the software to make it easier for your operation. We use it for our food logs and also for check list and closing responsibilities. Its great when your food inspector comes in and you have all your temp logs all in one place, and can quickly access it for them. It is also a great resource for accountability for your team members. I like the app that they just created. You can also know take photos.

Cons

There isn't anything that we don't like about FreshCheq

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Missy, Thank you for your review. So happy you see the value in FreshCheq and that you are elevating a culture of food safety in your restaurants. FreshCheq will be attending the Pizza Ranch summer meeting. If you are attending, please stop by so we can share with you some new features. Jim

A product in development that doesn't need extra hardware, but requires some patience.

Two years use in a multi-location restaurant franchise.

Pros

It doesn't require anything special in the way of hardware to work. You can use any cell phone, tablet or computer. Some other temperature checking services require you to purchase proprietary thermometers etc for them to work. It doesn't take long to teach others how to use the product. It is fairly rudimentary in its interface.

Cons

This product is unfinished. It doesn't allow for on-the-fly changes to how it is used or the order in which it is used. Reporting is often faulty- it will show you that the process is not complete when it is. Dependent on the quality of internet access versus being a true standalone product.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your thorough review. We would appreciate the opportunity to work through the challenges you are having. We can set up a review of updates we have made, how you are using FreshCheq and set up training for you and your team. Please contact us at 1-855-581-7747, or simplify@freshcheq.com. We want to ensure your success. Jim

Tesla from Moe's Southwest Grill

Industry: Restaurants

Save paper, and time by using FreshCheq

FreshCheq has helped make sure that we stay organized and current with taking daily temperatures.

Pros

It's user friendly. No mess of paper, records daily, weekly and monthly data. Able to communicate via text, email if a task needs or wasn't completed.

Cons

It would be nice to have a feature where you could click and drag an item into a spot instead of using up and down arrows. It's alittle time consuming.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Tesla, Thank you for the awesome review. We love getting great feedback from our customers. Please contact us to better understand your request. We have a significant amount of development in process over the next few months and we are excited to continuously make a difference in how you run your business. Jim

Tyler from Patachou Inc.

So far we have had nothing but a great experience with Fresh Cheq. It is super easy to use.

It's a great way to record temperatures for safe food handling!!!

Pros

The ease of use is probably the best quality. It is super simple to record the temperatures, and also to change the things being temped when you need to. For a restaurant like ours that changes the menu every few weeks, this is very hellpful.

Cons

Really the only thing I don't like is that once you type in a temperature there is not a way to go back and change a temperature once recorded. When you have a perfect streak going, it's really sad when you accidentally hit a number a get a failing score for a 14 degree temp, when you meant to type in 144!

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Hi Tyler, thank you for your review. The platform does not allow temps to be changed so that there is a higher level of accountability. But, we don't want you to lose your streaks, so if you type in a temp in error, just reach out to me and I will correct it so that your streak stays intact!

Spencer from Pizza Ranch

Restaurant

It’s really nice and fast. We used to have to do it all by paper and this is more convienant

Pros

No paper trail, allows multiple ppl to use it, can look up how many you have missed

Cons

Need to go on a computer to see what days you have missed. Hard to read it on the phone. If you type in the wrong temp you can’t go back and change it

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Spencer, Thank you. We have added some functionality that will allow you to go back and make a change if you made a mistake on a temperature. Please contact us and we will walk you through the process. Also, we are working on some other functionality we would like to show you. Please come see us at the Pizza Ranch Summer meeting. I am sure you will be impressed. Jim

Chris from Pizza Ranch

Safety is our Security

The customer service is top notch. Very responsive and willing to go above and beyond to help our business not only stay safe but optimize our operations efficiency.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and the dashboards for reporting are quite functional and great for comparing with multi units.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the software.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Chris, Thank you for the awesome review. We will be at the summer meeting and have some new features to introduce. Please stop by. Jim

Rich from Emporia Pizza Ranch

This product has been great

Pros

It has simplified food safety for my staff and they are more willing to take time to complete the logs,

Cons

Would like to see a one touch button for when you are closed for holidays, weather or any other reason we are closed to shut off the log text warnings.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied December 2017

Thank you for taking time to review FreshCheq. We are so glad that you love it and that it makes your job easier and your restaurants safer. We are developing a simpler way to deactivate alerts for unexpected closings. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your business!

Ryan from Moe's Southwest Grill

Industry: Restaurants

Has great potential, am expeirencing a few software bugs.

Knowledge of what is going on in restuarants I am not currently in.

Pros

Ease of use, speeds up line checks, holds staff accountable. Pro has to be 100 characters...come on.

Cons

Cannot operate offline, there are comparable products that allow up to three days of storage when no internet is accessible. Occasionally the line check will be completed and logged within the time frame but a notification is still sent out and it is logged as an additional log.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied December 2017

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. Please contact me immediately should you experience any software bugs. We have our developer on standby 24/7 for any technical issues. In development, we considered allowing offline logging, but our beta testers agreed that offline logging would diminish the accountability factor that FreshCheq brings to our customers. I will reach out to you personally to make sure that your logs are functioning correctly.

Great solution for food industry

Overall the app represents a real solution for the business creating accountability on daily workload.

Pros

It is a very reliable tool that helps business to reduce paprework and provides control all time. Works very well for small, medium and even large business.

Cons

Some features like dragging items would enhance the user experience, as well as having the chance to edit values entered in an easier way.

Vanessa from Buffalo Wild Wings

Very Self explanatory, puts you in to a routine with daily checks rather quickly.

it makes me accountable to my daily routine, and the necessary tools needed to run an efficient operation.

Pros

This program is a great addition to our team. It saves greatly on amount of paperwork that we used on a daily basis. It gives you all your resources and tools right in the palm of your hand. Very quickly to catch on, and become a tool, part of daily routine.

Cons

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review, Vanessa! Each store has the control to customize their logs and reports, unless otherwise stipulated by your store owner or the franchise. I recommend discussing your proposed log changes with your owner, who has permissions to make the changes.

Freshcheq review

Overall it is a decent system and easy to use which means it makes it easy to train new team members on how to use the system

Pros

It is easy to use, and saves money on paper and toner.

Cons

Server tends to run slow at peak hours, would also be nice if we were able to set up reoccurring alerts to remind us to do start Freshcheq not just when we miss doing Freshcheq.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied November 2018

Thanks for your review. FreshCheq currently has the capability to remind when logs are upcoming. Contact me and I am happy to show you how to set it up

Justin from Moe's Southwest Grill

Industry: Restaurants

Overall, using FreshCheq has been a positive experience and convenient addition to our business.

It has eliminated all food safety log paperwork. Employees are now excited to use the tablet to do safety logs, rather than bummed about writing it down. Very convenient.

Pros

Eliminates all paper records. Sends text message reminders to users. Easy to configure to fit your business. Multiple reports to break down check/log usage. Portable functionality when used on a tablet. Has a log streak feature to compete with other businesses. Customer support is fast and reliable.

Cons

No app as of yet, so you have to use the web page. This can be troublesome on a tablet. Requires internet access.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Kirsten from Pizza Ranch

We love FeshCheq!

Pros

FreshCheq is very easy to use and has been a huge help to get our temp logs more consistent. I love that it will send you a reminder text before you are about to miss a log. That helps ensure that they get done and are not forgotten about

Cons

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Hi Kirsten, We are working on an easier way to close your logs for the day. We are rolling out some new features next month that I am confident you will be pleased with. Thank you for your review.

Kristin from Pizza Ranch

Industry: Restaurants

Great product, great value, great service!

FreshCheq has been a great addition to our restaurant. It keeps all of my managers focused on food safety and makes it quick and simple to make food safety a priority.

Pros

FreshCheq has helped us stay consistent with our temperature logs and food safety. Since starting to use FreshCheq we have not missed a single temperature issue on our food safety evaluations.

Cons

The new app solved all of the issues we had. The new app makes using FreshCheq even more simple.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Kristin, Thank you for the awesome review. FYI, FreshCheq will be at the Pizza Ranch summer meeting. Please stop by so we can introduce you to some new features. Jim

Chad from Buffalo wild wings

Saves time and paper

Pros

This is a very effective way to report temps and inspect the restaurant throughout the day. It is efficient in comparison to pen and paper. Saves printing copies daily which saves ink and paper.

Cons

Corrections should be allowed at the end of the questionnaire. It would be nice if there was a list of fails at the end instead for having to do them individually as many products may have been in the same conditions.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Chad, for your feedback and we are thrilled to be a Buffalo Wild Wings partner.

Cathy from Pizza Ranch

It's a great tool.

Pros

I like that I can just carry around my phone while I take temps instead of having to take a big notebook and pencil around to write them down.

Cons

My fat fingers will sometimes hit a wrong key and if I don't see it before I hit the enter button I can't change it.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Hi Cathy, Thanks for taking the time to review FreshCheq. I am so pleased that it are finding it to be helpful. I can relate to hitting the incorrect buttons and one solution is to transition to a tablet to make this easier. We appreciate your business and feedback. -Julie

Adam from Moe's SW Grill

Industry: Restaurants

We use it for food quality line checks. Easily able to go from product to product cuts down on time vs. other platforms that malfunction or take time processing.

Pros

The app is relatively easy to use to perform each task.

Cons

Needing to put a PIN to perform each of the tasks involved. Once signed in, it would make sense to be able to navigate from task to task without needing to re-enter a PIN.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Adam, Thank you for your review. Please give us a call, 1-855-581-7747. The PIN is there so multiple user can use the same tablet in the restaurant. However, if this is creating a problem and you assign the task to one employee or compete the task yourself, we can show you how to turn the PIN off for convenience.

Callie from Buffalo Wild Wings

useful for accountability.

making sure i am able to hold my managers accountable for what temps they are recording and making sure they are checking each item.

Pros

I love how organized it keeps us. both with making sure they are getting done but also accountability so they are true numbers. being able to see exactly who did what check at what time helps us be more accurate.

Cons

it is clunky on tablets. Especially when setting up lists and what order you would like to view items. Also hard to pull items off your list. we have LTOs that are constantly moving and getting any line check changed is a hassle.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you, Callie, for your review!

Liddia from Moe s Southwest Grill

Industry: Restaurants

It is very easy to use when I'm at work.

Organizational skills, getting the crew to understand business, keeping everything for records, and able to keep things in one place to find it easier.

Pros

It helps my company stay organized and helps us keep up with inventory and task that need to be completed.

Cons

Sometimes it has a mind of its own and starts glitching and putting stuff that I didn't put. And I wish it had some way of notifying you on when it's time to do something on your to-do list.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review, Liddia. FreshCheq does have a text alert feature that will alert you when a checklist or log is due. Please speak with your manager or owner and request that you receive text alerts.

nancy from PR

Industry: Restaurants

Pros

Better than paper logs and it is quick and easy to use

Cons

There nothing that i dont like about this

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2019

Nancy, Thank you. I don't think we could ask for more. We are always open to your opinion and thoughts. look for more functionality in the near future. Jim

mike from pizza ranch/ moes

awsome

great

Pros

i love the daily reporting. and notifications

Cons

i really don't have any it meets all my needs

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Mike, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. We look forward to bringing Pizza Ranch and Moe's new development in the near future! Jim

ryan from Pizza Ranch

its great no problems

Pros

Simplicity... Also its very easy for staff to use and the txt updates for managers are great

Cons

sometimes when we are closed the app doesn't know that so it or if its a snow day we cant stop temps from going on the app.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Ryan, Thank you for the awesome review. We will be at the summer meting and hope you will come by our booth. We will have some new features to talk about. Jim

Missy from Pizza Ranch

Easy to set and easy to use

I don't have to worry about losing a paper copy of our food temps. The food inspector loves to come in and just grab the computer and look at our reports.

Pros

I work with teenagers and I like that it is easy for them to use. I like getting the notifications when I am not at work.

Cons

I can't upload a photo to use as an example of what I would like done. Also it won't let you do your measurements without having to refresh the page every time.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Hi Missy, thank you for your feedback. You should not have to refresh the page every time, so I will reach out to you personally to help solve that issue.

Preston from Pizza Ranch

Industry: Restaurants

FreshCheq has made our operation run smoother!

the benefit comes from making sure that my store operates safely and at the highest level of profitibility

Pros

Tailoring it to our store needs! Helps the entire team more accountable in ensuring that our store is functioning the way it needs to be.

Cons

It would be nice to have an alerting program to remind of times becoming due. that way our staff could be held more accountable

Response from FreshCheq

Replied December 2017

Hi Preston, We are so glad that FreshCheq is helping your store. FreshCheq has both an email and text alert feature built in. I will contact you directly to help you set it up. We appreciate your business. -Julie

Brandon from Buffalo Wild Wings

Industry: Restaurants

Great website and app. Easy to use

Easy to use and track for daily use. Breaks down errors and can be used for seeing trends throughout the business

Pros

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review, Brandon! We are thrilled to have you as a FreshCheq customer.

Sarah from Gravy Train

Amazing product

Pros

So easy to use. Great customer service. Recommend for everyone. Makes taking temps so easy and checklists too!

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all. Such a great product.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Sarah, Thank you for being a power user and letting us know FreshCheq makes a difference. Great things are in the works! Never hesitate to contact us if you have an idea or need some help. Jim

Robert from Buffalo wild wings

Good but could be better

It's great at keeping waste down and clutter from printing all the check sheets every day and storage

Pros

Pretty easy to use and set up. Keeps track of your checks so you don't have all that extra paperwork and clutter

Cons

Response from FreshCheq

Replied October 2018

Thanks, Robert, for your review. We appreciate your business.

Shawn from Buffalo Wild Wings

Works well

Pros

Freshcheq is a great program that saves greatly on the amount of paper used on a daily basis. Before freshcheq, we used almost a half a scane on paper printing our check lists. Now I can easily walk my line with my checklist in hand.

Cons

I wish that I had more access to make changes to the setup of my check lists. I also wish we could organize it better.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you, Shawn, for your feedback. I think you will be pleased with the new features and checklists that are being released within the month.

Lori from ROC Management-Godfather's Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

By doing Freshcheq you are checking equipment and food to make sure the temperature is correct.

That are stores are checking tempertures daily. Knowing if we have issues in a store with tempertures.

Pros

Get email that the stores have done the tempertures. Know that a piece of equipment is not up to temperture. Managment is checking the equipment to make sure it is working correct. They have to re check if they put a ewrong number in.

Cons

Getting the stores to do the tempertures daily. They don't understand it important to do. Getting the stores to do it daily.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review, Lori!

Ease of service

It has been a very good experience and we hope it only gets better.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to operate on a multiple occasions throughout the day.

Cons

The compatibility and adaptability to other forms and software.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review. Please contact us to better understand your request about compatibility. 1-855-581-7747 or at simplify@freshcheq.com. We truly want to understand if there is a solution in place or if there is an opportunity to add functionality to our product development pipeline. Jim

Taylor from Moe's Southwest Grill

Overall we like freshcheq just wish you could go back and edit an entry.

Pros

It is so much better than paper line checks. Makes the line checks more time efficient. Easier to train staff on.

Cons

I do not like that once you enter in a temp you can not go back and edit. I have accidentally entered in a 14 instead of a 140 and can't go back and edit this without starting a whole new line check.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2018

Hi Taylor, thanks for your review. There is an option to re-enter the previous item. Since FreshCheq is an accountability app, it would be counter productive to allow entire logs to be edited.

Louis from Buffalo Wild Wings

Generally very easy to use. Lags on occasion but not a huge deal.

Allows us more flexibility when completing line checks. Can get them done faster with more than one person as well.

Pros

The site is accessible on any phone, tablet, or pc and multiple people can work on the same check or different checks for the same period at once.

Cons

The site occasionally lags which can cause issues when on a touch screen phone like a temperature not being correct when you hit enter. Generally fixable by redoing last measure but can be annoying,

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review, Louis.

Christine from Bww

Good tool

Pros

It is very user friendly to teach and use. Very friendly app that you can just use on your phone or a tablet to walk through the kitchen and check while doing it

Cons

Wish you could use the number pad vs touching the number because a bit sensitive . At times it is a bit lagging

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review!

Christopher from Bierhaus NYC

I like fresh cheq

Pros

I like the ease of use and it is useful for keeping track that temperatures are consistently taken every day.

Cons

Uploading quality assurance pictiures in area with weak wifi

Response from FreshCheq

Replied November 2018

Thanks for your review Christopher! We are releasing an app version of FreshCheq next month which will help with issues of poor wifi.

Chad from Buffalo Wild Wings

Industry: Restaurants

So far it has been good.

Saves me time and saves on the stores bottom line.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Also has been very reliable. Saves time and money in office supplies because you no longer have to print the checklists.

Cons

I feel like there should be a list review at the end of each checklist just in case you accidentally put the wrong number in and didn't notice. You can click redo item but that is only effective if you notice it.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.

Ryan from Pizza Ranch

From jump fresh cheq has been super simple. Easy to navigate without any training.

The only problem I've ever run into was on a holiday that we were closed I didn't think of shutting it off for the day but luckily I was in the store to fix it.

Pros

It's super simple and easy for all managers to use. The best thing is that it sends texts to all the managers when temps are not taken.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied December 2017

Thank you for your FreshCheq review. We are so pleased that you love FreshCheq. We are developing a simpler way to deactivate alerts for unexpected closings or holidays. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your business.

Scott from pizza ranch

use it everyday. helps us to keep food hot and fresh

Pros

simple to use and have ready to use for everyone in the store. easy to teacj nee employees to use so mulitple.people can do checks

Cons

having to connect to internet. sometimes the service is not the beat and then we need to go to a desktop computer

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thanks for your review, Scott!

Sharon from Pizza Ranch

Easy to cheq

Easier to track & less wasted paper.

Pros

This program is so easy to use from the start. It’s easy to show to new staff members.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little while to go to next section but I think it may have to do with our internet.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your review, Sharon.

Julie from Pizza ranch

Great program

We are using this everyday for our temp logs and its great

Pros

Its very easy to use. We like the program and its very useful.

Cons

Thrres not too much. Sometimes if uou enter the incorrect nimber it wont let you change it

Response from FreshCheq

Replied November 2018

Thank you, Julie, for your review and your business.

Joshua from Pizza Ranch

Food Safety - Made Simple

Pros

Simplicity at its finest... so easy to use and learn. Helps oversee food safety by easily recording food temperatures and other.

Cons

One downside to the software is usuabilty when using on mobile phone. Make it “mobile”friendly.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied October 2018

Hi Joshua, Thanks for your review and for your business. We are converting FreshCheq to a mobile app within the next couple of months and we think that this may address your comment about mobile responsiveness.

Rachel from Pizza Ranch Yankton

Great!

Pros

We love FreshCheq. It completely changed the way we keep our temp logs. The reminders keep us accountable, which is wonderful. It’s great being able to see what our food waste is costing us, down to the penny.

Cons

The only downfall is that we’re unable to go in and edit a temperature after it’s been entered if someone hits the wrong button.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied November 2018

Thanks for you review and your business!

David from Moes

So farr so good

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize to our store needs. text reminders is also a nice feature. I do like all the different catagories that we can set up.

Cons

Not being able to go back in and reset times for our temperatures. It would be a nice feature to be able to go back in and back log our HAACP cooking logs so we could track and entr at the end of our shifts

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Sandra from Moe's Southwest Grill

I have found it easy to keep and access all records pertaing to temperature checks.

Pros

The ability to quickly and accurately record temperatures. It is easy to use When it is necessary to recall a day or week .

Cons

I found that trying to chamge thw order of the logs was not as user friendly as i would have liked. The support was great.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review, Sandra. We are rolling out some improvements this month that will make the logs easier to change. We appreciate your business.

Chris from Pizza Ranch

The vendor has been great to work with and the platform has been perfect for our needs as a company.

Pros

I love the visibility it gives over our multi unit restaurants and helps hold our management teams accountable.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied December 2017

Thank you for your business and great review, Chris. We look forward to working with your restaurants in the upcoming year.

Kyle from Buffalo Wild Wings

Great idea

FreshCheq has grown and become more user friendly. I think there are still some design pieces that need to be implemented however they are responsive to change and I can see them ironing out those kinks.

Pros

It’s nice to have the ability to have shift tools in the palm of your hands especially as all aspects of a store seem to be turning that way.

Cons

The reporting system is slow and clunky. It is difficult to utilize the program to fix issues that you see as the only way to “pass” a selection is to say how you fixed it.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied April 2019

Kyle, Thank you for your perspective. Our team would like to walk you through some new features that may improve your experience. Please contact me and I will set up a time to review reporting. Also, we are working with Buffalo Wild Wings corporate to add some new features that will benefit all FreshCheq customers. Our development pipeline is driven by our customers needs. I look forward to talking with you. Jim

Jeff from Buffalo Wild Wings

Industry: Restaurants

Pros

It texts out reminders of what needs to be done through out the day. Helps the team and I to make sure it gets done everyday.

Cons

Set up is hard, and moving items around can sometimes be difficult. Overall it's a really good tool to have at the store.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your review, Jeff. You are going to love the new features that have been rolled out to make managing the logs easier.

LaToya from Moes

It has been very easy to use

Pros

We have been using this system daily to record temperatures it has been easy to us and quick. Everyone I introduce this system to enjoys it as well.

Cons

I don't like when I have to wait on the iPad to charge and the program stays onlpen instead of shutting down after being out of use for a while

Response from FreshCheq

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review, LaToya! We appreciate you as a customer.

Bruce from Pizza Ranch

Easy and efficient

Saves time by keeping the records in one place.

Pros

The reminders are the best feature. They help to insure our products are the appropriate temperature to ensure safety.

Cons

The app logs you out fairly quickly. Our people use their mobile devices with the program and they have to log in each time with their user name and password. Having a remember me on this device option would solve this issue.

Response from FreshCheq

Replied December 2017

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business. Our User's manual that is emailed to every user has instructions for adding an icon onto any smart device which will keep users logged in for 8 hours. You should only have to log in once per day. I will contact you directly to make sure that your employees are using FreshCheq in the most efficient way and not having to waste time logging in.

Shane from Moe’s Southwest Grill

FreshCheq for Moe’s

Pros

It’s easy to use and I like that it sends notifications

Cons

That managers should be able to edit temp chews in case they are unable to enter them

Response from FreshCheq

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your review and for your business.