• Pros

• "Easy to create kanban boards, and gantt charts. Easy with the epics, main and sub tasks. "

• "It is really user-friendly. All of our members are on it, and it works great for everyone. "

• "It is easy to use it every day for daily tasks, it is also perfect yo share work when you are un a team. "

• Cons

• "Time reporting is good, but could use more development for quick access of what our executives want to see."

• "A bit expensive compared with Trello, but a lot better in functionality look and feel and tracking projects in the same tool without the work of looking for plugins. "

• "No mobile app. Yes, accessible easily via web browser but it would be great to have a dedicated mobile app for both iOS and Android. "

Browse Kanbanchi Reviews

Soledad from Freelance

A bit expensive, but the best tool

Pros

Kanbanchi it's a great tool to integrate with Google Workspace. This feature gives to you the comfort to be in the same environment with consistency with your other apps.

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

I love to have all my tools in the same space.

JH from Our Lady of Peace

Very Functional with Google G Suite

I work for a nonprofit and you manage many responsibilities. This has helped me organize my projects with ease. I manage projects from advertising, public relations, social media content, video development, market analysis. The learning curve is small. It is really a user driving experience and the customer service is... They get back to you with solutions! I am very pleased

Pros

Integrated into G Suites with no problems Integration with G Mail, easy to assign a task to the Kanbanchi board Calendar integration, I did not have to use a third party and or pay for an expensive platform such as Smart Sheet. I can see my projects on Google Calendar Attaching files is very simple. Easy navigation and can change views to look at project status. I can See my Kanbanchi Board on My Google Drive! I then selected the Kanbanchi board so it appears in my Google Workspace

Cons

At this stage, I currently do not have a like least. I need more time to work with it.

Reasons for Choosing Kanbanchi

I am a single user and will expand to a small team. This program works very well with the Google platform, seamless. Training of other users will be easy because of the native feel within Google and I do not have to have a third party app for integration! When working with non-techi personnel, setting up third-party apps for a tool is more headaches. With Kanbanchi, my headaches are gone and have reduced my training time with new users. Very simple to use and effective

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

I was looking for a project management tool that would reside in G Suites and that I did not have to use a zapier or IFFFT to link my calender or other google products to

Jordan from Red Door Consulting

Help Me Stay Creative and Productive!

Kanbanchi is a comprehensive product. The system is easy to use, and the customer service is great! Kanbanchi has become one of the best tools in our tech stack for running the business.

Pros

The integration with Google Workspace and the ability to set milestones and file share.

Cons

I would like to have more report printing features.

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

Trello is not a comprehensive product. The need for multiple third-party plugins to complete task made the product causes a lot of headaches.

Elie from Verizon

Helps organize my work, but can be improved

Organizes my big projects who have similar tasks. Saves me from tracking on a spreadsheet.

Pros

Cards turn red on the day they are due, but hey should turn a different color the day before they are due. This helps organize all of my big projects. I like that i can have a few tabs open in chrome, and if i change something in one, it auto changes in another. Customer support has been responsive, but not sure if they took any of my recommendations to actually change the software. I like that i can customize and use my own backgrounds for each board. I love the task/checkllist feature, i do recommend we are allowed to enter a date for any of the items in the checklist, if they have a due date. Thanks!

Cons

notifications, and not easy to mark complete, or read, and they still stay in the list even after i dismiss them. The week starts on monday when we try to choose a day, when standard is sunday. we should be able to choose. The filter does not remember my last saved filter selections, and i have to choose them again every time. And please let us have more than 3 tabs/boards on the bottom. Making us open a new tab in chrome should not be the answer. When i enter a description, it does not auto save, it should. If i type info in there, and click or alt tab to another program and come back, everything is gone. That is the most annoying piece.

Oleksandr from PVD Technology

Remembered for its simplicity and functionality

I have been using Kanbanchi from the very beginning of their existence. From the very first glance, I fell in love with this task management tool and began to actively implement it in all my processes. Further, the tool became only better, new features were added that were useful and did not strain. Now it is a worthy competitor to the same Trello, if you need something more functional, but less cumbersome than Jira.

Pros

All the little things are well thought out. The dies on the cards are in the right places, the inscriptions are easy to read, the interface is unobtrusive and not overloaded. Ease of perception is the main feature of Kanbanchi.

Cons

Developers experimented with tariffs for a long time and found, as for me, not the best option. In terms of tariffs, they are a bold minus and I recommend taking a look at how tariffs are built in Notion.

Reasons for Choosing Kanbanchi

Not so complex as a Jira

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

More suitable for my process

Robert from Georgetown High School

High School Innovation Center Project Management

It's been great... The limited functionality of the School Version is sometimes noticed but we manage to use it in our daily workflow quite well and are grateful to everyone at Kanbanchi for creating such a great software.

Pros

Kanbanchi is very easy to deploy across the Google Apps Suite and get my students on-board quickly. They are already using Google Apps in their daily schoolwork do It was a painless onboarding process. It also has a easy to learn and use interface. My students were off a running in one class period. It is a great way to keep everyone on the same page and up to date on projects.

Cons

Trying to convince my school administrators to pay for a ongoing license fee is not the easiest conversation to have. I would like to have a one time purchase price available.

Reasons for Choosing Kanbanchi

Ease of deployment and interface.

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

Google Apps integration and easy on-boarding of students... Nicer user interface, less complicated and faster learning curve.

chris from Future Public School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Perfect for these times

My overall experience has been super positive and I'm hoping that we will adopt Kanbanchi across our entire organization. When I'm finally able to return to my workplace, I'm taking Kanbanchi with me.

Pros

While I am sure to have benefitted from using Kanbanchi previous to the Covid-19 pandemic, I was getting by without it because my normal day-to-day schedule and priorities were largely dictated by my teaching schedule. When I found myself working from home and with much more time to focus on neglected projects and new ideas, Kanbanchi came to the rescue. It has allowed me to easily generate and organize my long term and daily objectives, share them with my project partners, and track my time on each task.

Cons

As a newer user, I'm not sure I'm even aware of all the features Kanbanchi includes, and at this point don't feel that anything is missing.

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

Drag trial ended and I've found organizing tasks with Kanbanchi easier.

Organizing for visual people

It’s been great. They offer educational discounts for companies in that field, and they’ve been responsive to my needs for technical assistance. One side comment I would make is that when a due date is added to any card, it displays in black type, which competes visually for the eye’s attention when looking at a board full of cards. I think the due date time should be in grey...or in a soft neutral color. As it stands, it feels too bold in black, too similar in size to the card title. Maybe shrinking size will allow it to remain black and not be so difficult to scan across many cards.

Pros

It helps simplify the many to-dos I have across business and life.

Cons

I wish I could see all my cards from different boards on one large board.

Reasons for Choosing Kanbanchi

Onboarding with Google login was key to begin simply on a free trial. I liked that it wasn’t as overwhelming as some of the other platforms designed for use also as spreadsheets, etc. It felt simple and to the point, although the Gantt View is a nice option, but unfortunately for a higher premium.

Bronwyn from Perry.Asia

Great customer support

The platform is still being developed, but the team are friendly, reply quickly, and have clear simple to follow instructions for non tech heads like me.

Pros

I am new to Kanbanch and had a number of questions before purchasing. The team answered my emails promptly, heard my requests and actioned developments in some of those areas that have already been released. I am really impressed with the team and their apparent commitment to continuing to develop the platform.

Cons

I'm looking forward to the release of the kanbanchi app, but can work around that by saving a link to my phone's home screen for now. The program is a little slow to open, only a couple of seconds, but longer than many others.

cost

Tom from PwC

Easy to get started with and very quick team adoption

Running multiple projects in an international team limited by COVID-19 restrictions, preventing us from running a physical board with stand-ups, has been solved almost entirely since I started to use kanbanchi with the teams. Since then I have successfully advocated the use in other teams.

Pros

The SaaS nature and instant availability. It is very intuitive to use the solution, given a few minutes video intro. The collaborative features makes life easier for those managing projects and / or tasks, due to the self-service self-management that is a result of the ease-of-use.

Cons

Few issues when using Gantt planning, like moving milestones backwards will not only move future cards but also previous (unfinished) tasks. This makes planning a little difficult.

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

Ease of use, visualizations and collaborative features.

Marina from LELO

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Instant relief for anyone searching to optimize their workflow

Working in a field where keeping track of fast-changing dynamics is crucial for managing the workflow in an efficient and sustainable way. As a supervisor of a team of 15 people, having an easy and understandable system to monitor daily tasks and prioritize with ease is essential to our work success. Achieving that is very much owed to this app. This software is also a great tool for our team whose work environment is 30% based on Google Drive docs and having Kanbanchi files in the familiar setting helps us navigate more easily through numerous documents we use daily. In our eyes, Kanbanchi was instantly recognized as a good marriage between G-suite habitat and a project management tool. It allows us the flexibility without overwhelming the team members and it's a really fun way to effortlessly engage the staff and control our workflows. One of the most valuable features is the automatic sharing of attachments which is making sure everyone is updated in one place by receiving email and in-app notifications about the status changes. The filters are designed in a logical way and it lets me fastly grasp who is assigned to which task and to keep an eye on due dates. Having the possibility to backup our previous activities is helpful as it allows us to quickly access our past projects and connected documents. All in all, this is a great app for anyone who wishes to be on top of all assignments share relevant info in an efficient and engaging way.

Pros

The interface is simple and intuitive and it gets the included people engaged while at the same time allowing such a clear overview of all ongoing tasks. Navigation is effortless. There is an overall sense of gratification when using this app so basically, Google built a nice software for people suffering from OCD. Result: more piece of mind and more team confidence.

Cons

Integrated chat would be a nice feature with a possibility of limiting access.

Evan from Hopewell Downtown Partnership

A refreshing project and task management tool

I had noticed my productivity dropping as more projects and tasks seemed to pile up. I have tried multiple task and project management platforms but always found myself looking at an exhaustive list of tasks that left me anxious and without a good plan of attack for the work ahead. I sort of had an idea of how I would like my work to be organized but didn't find anything that could accommodate until I found Kanbanchi. It allowed me the freedom to device a system that works for me, which I think is the most important since everyone works in different ways. Similar to Trello, but a lot more professional, in my opinion, Kanbanchi is a KanBan style framework with a lot of great tools in an uncluttered format which has greatly increased my productivity. Each week, my email inbox is 0 because it all gets forwarded to my Kanbanchi system. Emails end up in my Kanbanchi inbox where I can categorize, set estimated amounts of time for each task (based on my customized filters), set priority levels, and group with other tasks within a project. I can then drag the task to a specific day of the week when I will want to work on it, setting up each day based on the estimated time tasks will take (knowing I like to work on more complicated longer tasks in the morning, and quick, easier tasks in the afternoon). When I now look at my workload, I just focus on each day's tasks and don't have to think about the rest knowing I will get to it when that day comes up. The customer service has been great and I take pride in knowing that they are a smaller company that can easily adapt and change the software based on my recommendations in a timely manner. I did free trials of at least 8 different software tools before deciding Kanbanchi was the right one for me. I run a small non-profit community development organization and Kanbanchi has given me peace of mind knowing that my work is organized and prioritized efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Extremely flexible allowing you to create a system specifically designed to meet your own neurosis and OCD.

Cons

Sometimes there is a short lag when dragging and dropping items.

Sarah from Clinical Research Network West of England

It's good for getting stuff out of your head

Brilliant.

Pros

Kanbanchi is easy to use, it's super easy to pick up and to start to help you organise your ideas. I probably use 1/100 of the available features and it is still really useful to me. I like that I can assign tasks to others and that I can see Done! In lovely calm green when I have been very productive. I like that I can see all the information as a list as well (I must admit I don't find Gannt charts very useful but lots of my projects are short and bitty) I love that I can add comments and links to files and web pages etc. if I need to. It's a really lovely programme to use when you have a busy and varied role like mine.

Cons

I guess the only thing I don't like is that I have to spend some time plugging in all the information but that isn't the software's fault! Also, I would like there to be more resources, for example, 'So you use 1/100 of Kanban? Here's a simple way to take it up a notch!' like little lessons or something.

Chris from West Parry Sound Geography Network

Best Project Management Tools on the web!

I use Kanbanchi for just about everything from organizing my work projects to keeping track of my Christmas list! Very easy to use!

Pros

Ease of use and the adaptability for keeping things organized

Cons

I don't like having to view the app through chrome on mobile devices - would like to see an app in the future.

David from Aboitiz Group of Companies

Industry: Investment Management

It is indeed my Number 1

Pros

This is touted as the number one Kanban app for the G Suite! I love both Kanban and Google services... and so, logically this Kanbanchi has been an easy choice for me. First, exports. I love the abiliy to export your data into a file format that can be easily used for analysis and reporting. We use Kanbanchi mainly for organizing our tasks (per person/team/priority) for the office. Easy for all team members to access and we even have a big screen on the office to see real time movement of our tasks from created to doing to done. Plus the look and feel of the app is great. Smooth as they say. Our rule is that for our tools to be easily adopted by the users/team, we need to make it simple, beautiful, and easy to use. Kanbanchi it is.

Cons

No cons so far, pretty much loving this software for our Project Management and Task monitoring use case.

Alvaro from Maynilad Water Services, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

Kanban Boards Online

I love doing Kanban the Japanese way and it's made simple for me and my PM team via Kanbanchi!

Pros

Thanks to my Japanese friends I was introduced to Kanban boards. We used to do it via post its onto the bulletin board... until it got too crowded, and post-its stopped being sticky. So, we decided to migrate to an online/digital Kanban board. We chose Kanbanchi to complement our G Suite subscription. We display our board via a lard LED screen in the office, and Kanbanchi works well for us. We change the background often to catch people's attention and to make it more pleasant and interesting to look at. It's easy to create cards and move them around. Easy to make comments and updates on the cards or boards. The entire team can log in and update all at the same time and we are all kept aware of the changes via the notifications or just simply looking at the boards. At the end of the week, it is easy to download a spreadsheet/report of all the done or outstanding cards left.

EBIN from RightVows Job Store

Best G Suite integration tool for project management

We can now manage our business with G Suite integration on Kanbanchi, this tool is really great. All the charts and integration plugins are readily available so that we can manage the project smoothly. Our clients are thereby happy !

Pros

The major advantage as said is the integration with Google and the ability to manage all the project details like Gantt Chart, Kanban boards etc in one place. Best and unique features that we liked is the 100% compatible with Google G Suite. The tool helps to make our team more compatible with the project needs and make them more efficient. Our all major issues faced during project management is being overcome with the use of this great tool !

Cons

The major issue is with the lack of a mobile app, they do not have iOS and Android app. This will make us to monitor the changes on web browser. Please release the app asap.

Josemaria from Maynilad Student Services

Effective and Visual Task Monitoring Tool

Out of sight - Out of mind. Kanbanchi has effectively worked for our project team to be visually reminded of their tasks and other action items assigned to them. It is a constant motivation to move cards from the "Inbox" down to "Done" short of gamifying our task management in the office.

Pros

Kanbanchi is a fresh way for our team to manage to-do items visually and collaboratively. We have a project board which clearly shows how our tasks and action items are moving across the project phases. Kanbanchi is easy to use. It is quick to create a card and move it on the board. Notifications keep us in the loop to know whether a card is taking too much time or has recently been completed. Integration with our Google accounts is a plus since we didn't have to maintain a separate login account, and all our files can be shared, stored, and worked on using our office Google accounts.

Cons

Everything working so far, and we love every bit.

André from CSC MonAvenir (school board in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great, functional app to connect students in project-based learning.

- Greater transparency in our group-based and project-based activities for student leadership programs. - More engaged team members, having always up-to-date information concerning project progress

Pros

- Easy to connect to student Google Apps for Education accounts, which don't always allow easy access to other apps like Trello or Slack - Very functional and easy to use, all features are well integrated and the app seems very resilient - Great support, quick responses to email tickets and impressive turn around time for feature request implementation

Cons

Knowing that the software continues to grow continuously and features are added, here are notes and feature requests : - the commenting section seems hard to access. We love that we can collaborate on boards, especially since it's so seamlessly connected to Google Apps. However, it's hard to discuss things within Kanbanchi. Perhaps inline messaging within comments, or a notification system for new messages within cards a user follows. - more granular permissions to allow certain users (in this case, students) to be limited in functionalities (assigning or un-assigning others to cards, deleting cards or columns, changing tags, changing wallpapers and other UI elements, etc.)

Megan from The Village Chicago

Renewal process needs improvement

Pros

I like being able to check off tasks, color coding, creating columns, sharing boards.

Cons

The renewal process. When our subscription was up for renewal, no reminders were sent from Kanbanchi and our entire team immediately lost access to our boards. Even an automated reminder would have saved us the trouble of being without that access for several weeks (because our admin had to get approval to renew, re-verify our non-profit status as well). At the very LEAST you should let users view their boards once renewal is up, if not able to update / use its features.

Barry from Queens School of Inquiry

Turned me into a hero

Kanbanchi changed my life. That is a bold statement to make about an app, but I honestly believe Kanbanchi increased my quality of life. Since using Kanbanchi, I have been more productive. The intuitive user interface makes using the application a joy; I don't have to fight with clunky or awkward buttons or navigations. Also, since the app seamlessly integrates with my G Suite for education account I can use Kanbanchi with my students and coworkers. I now look like a hero.

Pros

Intuitive user interface and pleasant user experience, G Suite for work integration, simplicity, basic version offers ample feature (and I still paid for a pro account)

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

The Rhodes from The Rhodes USA Company

Kanbanchi is great! Kanbanchi helps us greatly to deliver our mission and vision: educate the poor.

Please see above...many benefits!!

Pros

Integration is easy and fast, with Google Workspace in particular. Have already solved many challenges with Kanbanchi, like hours tracking, and workload sharing. We find many benefits in real-time collaboration...the rubber meets the road right here and now! Things happen fast, and Kanbanchi enables us all to keep up to speed. The most valuable features for or team is probably the ability to comment, and receive notifications when other comment. That enables us to collaborate "at the point of use", in regards to the real time updates of what's happening on the "front lines". Thanks Kanbanchi!

Cons

There are a couple bugs, nothing too major, though at the same time, the Kanbanchi development team is great, and always responds to us right away, and fixed the problem.

Reasons for Choosing Kanbanchi

Please see above. Many reasons!!

Reasons for Switching to Kanbanchi

Much better integration with Google Workspace. Much tighter connection from the users back into development. Kanbanchi is also more full featured.

Ben from Liquimix

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use agile project manager tool

very good. Managed our business through kanbanchi for 2 years now. we have developed a lot of processes through this software. everyone likes it and that makes it easy to train people. We have got out ISO certification using this software and planning to develop it further in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to learn, easy to use, quite fast in comparison to most other Softwares. Works on all browsers with no issues and its interface is very adaptable to different sectors of business.

Cons

The software mobile version is a bit clunky. It needs a mobile app. that is all.

Reg from Self-Employed

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great For Managing Projects

Excellent tool for gathering all the files from other softwareare services and products using into board - eg. linking the informational task card to my google drive documents or mindmaps or pdfs - keeps a sense of order where there could be chaos flipping to other systems to find files and working accross platforms - this makes document management simple - files in other areas, links etc then moving forward with the project to completion.

Pros

Simple interface Integrates with Google Drive Looks similar to Google products Cloud based Unbelievable friendly service from the team to answer my questions quickly regular updates being done The custom backgrounds add a nice feature

Cons

Largely no negatives Folder/Archiving system needed Better report printing functions

James from NIHR CRN Greater Manchester

Wouldn't be without it!

Pros

Kanbanchi has become a huge part of our processes over the last year or so and has only got better in that time. It is extremely agile and user friendly, the team wouldn't be without it now! Would recommend to any team looking to automate and streamline their processes!

Cons

The application has everything we need and is improved continuously

Best kanban board app that is fully integrated with G Suite

I really liked Kanbanchi and will choose over any other kanban board app. It is very useful for me because our organization relies heavily on G Suite. The seamless integration makes our work faster.

Pros

Kanbanchi is the best kanban board application I used that is fully integrated with Google Drive. - Kanban cards is highly customizable. Color can be edited. Tags and priority (Low – Critical) can be added. - Start date, due date, estimated and actual time spent can be set and recorded. - It has a clean and intuitive design. All activity in the card may be viewed in a separate tab. - Due dates may be added to Google Calendar.

Cons

- No smartphone version. - Gantt chart is available only for the paid version.

Yoseba from Orbea S. Coop.

Nice software for Kanban management that can be shared with your teammates.

Start working through a Kanban system work flow with my team collaborators.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the work environment is very friendly. It is integrated in Google Drive. That's really nice!!!! Their customer support answers you very quickly with the proper answer you need and they are open to explain you anything you need through the application or by e-mail. There are many options and features you can add to each task card: tags, colours, owners, comments, attachments... In addition, there are very usefull paid add-on features such as Gantt chart, subcards...

Cons

Thinking about a Kanban tool by itself, it would be very useful if there was a kind of time log for each task card to record the work progress, define the lead time, etc.: when you add a task card in your system, when you start working on it, when you stop it because of external issues, when you finish it... In addition, there is not a mobile app which may ease the use of this tool even if you do not have a computer.

Sharlene from Nielsen

Industry: Market Research

Great Kanban Board for Teams

Kanbanchi is great and I use it with my team here at Nielsen. We use this to organize our work into planned, in progress and completed. We also have a backlog board we can use to track requests that we'd like to complete in the future. I like the the task features the most because I can add tasks and check them off as I do them. Once the tasks are done, it then changes the completion percentage.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to use and add new team members. I also enjoy how you can make multiple Kanban boards. Another cool feature is that the software is free for use.

Cons

Sometimes the software throws random errors or logs me out

Jacek from University of Silesia

Usefulness and simplicty of Kanbanchi

I use Kanbanchi for managing the whole university institute. I keep track of the tasks of my employees, publishing issues, PhD students' progress and a lot of other stuff. Kanbanchi is ideal for visualizing complex projects. Due dates pushed to the Google calendar are a godsend. I also greatly value colour tags and the ease of using attachments.

Pros

Easy to use, every versatile and effective, pretty fast.

Cons

The search options could be better.

Helen from National Institute for Health Research

Ease of collaboration

I think I've covered this above.

Pros

We use Kanban across our widely geograpgically distributed organisation where each centre has different IT systems and cultural influences. For us the collaboration aspect is key and it is so easy to share Kanban boards with others and modify in virtual meetings. Our organisation has used it for project management tracking, for process management and building individual or team to do lists. Being able to identify who should have input when, and them getting reminded of it is useful. It's also easy to customise in terms of branding and colours to make it feel more like part of your organisation.

Cons

Being lazy I mostly dislike having to learn new software but this is a great addition to G suite as far as I'm concerned.

September 2016

Gustavo from Hexacta S.A.

September 2016

The best "Kanban" app I could find!

I have been using this app since 2015. I lead a development team and I needed a tool for Kanban purposes. The best thing of Kanbanchi is the ease of use and the overall quality. For me, keep all the stuff related with the kanban board, into my Google Drive account, is very confortable and important! I can share card between team members, and follow theirs actions.

Pros

ease to use, overall quality, customer support

Cons

the lack of a metrics tool. But I think it could be available soon.

Dollar from Dollar Logsdon CPA

We love the program and when I contacted support I received a quick and helpful response.

We save time tracking outstanding projects and we are able to better track the outstading tasks for our team.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of use and ability to share boards with anyone on our team. The process of learning how to use Kanbanchi was also very helpful.

Cons

None, we love everything about this product. If we had one recommendation for this software we would love to have a phone app that performed the same functions as the web application.

Victor from INEEL

Industry: Research

I am a experienced user

Its a powerful Kanban oriented tool I use for personal time management and also for collaborative work with my software development team. I like its simplicity to use and best of all is that is a powerful tool. Not an easy combination to find in a product.

Pros

The available options to color cards, the use of labels and tags far superior than similar product like MeisterTask. Also the way Kanbanchi filters the required information is really fast and give you enough granularity to show you only the what you need.

Cons

Even though I usually use the app from my browser in my office, there is no mobile app, so this could be a problem for others.

Alex from Ennube LLC

KANBANCHIII!

This tool grouped with my Google business apps run my small business internally. I do a lot of project-based work and having the Kanbanchi helps me organize tasks, team members and execute to deadlines. I like it because it's simple, it isn't trying to be every PMP software out there. There is elegance in its simplicity and Kanbanchi can be an asset to a startup.

Pros

Simplicity

Cons

Needs better integration to google docs, when uploading documents find that also need to share the doc in Google docs and Kanbanchi. It would be great that if someone is on a task the sharing rules in the Google doc automatically updated to those enabled on the dashboard or task.

I use kanbanchi every day because it is very us and easy to adapt for a few differents kind of tasks

It makes me keep my tasks and pendings organiced

Pros

Cons

Some great features are available only when you have payed, and it is a little bit expensive to buy ir.

Hope from Nuworks

You Can with Kanbanchi!

We use Kanbanchi as a tracker and monitoring tool for our team's workload. Very basic usage of it, I would daresay - but it's a very streamlined and EASY to use tool. It's very visual, UX is very straightforward and natural, that a monkey can use it right away. It's very helpful to our team and makes everything very efficient and organized! :)

Pros

Simplicity and ease of usage.

Cons

There's a limit to how much cards a team can make

Perfect Kanban app for daily use, simple, fast, deep granularity of features, integrated with Gsuite

Better self organization

Pros

- amazing granularity to customize tasks: tag names + tag colours + card colours + priority + start date + due date + assign people + attachments + comments. This helps a lot to quickly organize work visually when dealing with different teams and different kinds of tasks - sub-tasks can be added either with sub-cards or just checklists - integrated with Gsuite (due dates with Calendar / files with Gdrive) - "related cards" feature allows to link cards between them (eg when there is a common context) - great filtering options

Cons

- no mobile app yet (web browser experience on mobile is terrible) - no global search (only within a dashboard) - when a card is set to "Done", the card won't disappear from there. You have to delete it manually (and lose traceability) or create a separate dashboard for "Done Cards" and move it manually there

Marc from digital SHIFT

Everyone loves it!

Simply the most enjoyable experience of all the available options. The regular updates introduce great features and the google drive integration is awesome!

Pros

Great UI. Google drive integration / attachment management. Markdown on cards. Extensive tagging and filtering options.

Cons

No android app (yet) but it's on the roadmap. No overview of progress across boards.

top Kanbanchi suggestions

Improvement: - paid version for work emails and not personal. I think it would make more sense to take an approach much more like HubSpot - free for everyone however features are limited (users, boards, integration etc). Get people hooked to a point where they want to upgrade, too many free project management tools that people will use otherwise. growth: - more integration features. pick platforms that everyone is already using and you arent going to compete with (hubspot or go cardless etc) - abit clunky: make it easy to edit (simple click on text) and drag and drop options - template data base (use Wix as an example) thanks! happy to offer more suggestions

Pros

- multiple tabs - copy and paste cards - integration

Cons

- cost - slow loading and laggy - clunky when setting up boards and cards

Zandro from Zenith Investment Group

Kanbanchi is an innovative tool to create Kanban boards

team productivity and communication are optimised thanks to this tool. Project tracking and reporting is enhanced.

Pros

It is a very good tool that is integrated with Google Drive. You can create Kanban cards that are highly customisable with different colors, tags, and priorities. Start and due dates, estimated and actual time spent can also be set and recorded. Since it is fully integrated with Google, due dates may be added to Google calendar.

Cons

There is no app yet available for your smart phone. The software comes at a price. You would eventually need to pay for the software. It also only works in a google cloud environment which means that your team or organisation must be using google suite first.

Norbert from GeoCockpit UG

Project management the Japan way

intern team and project management and organisation keep the overview time-scheduling

Pros

organise, prioritise, time-schedule and delegate your tasks within your team, separate tasks into subtasks, bring related cards of your colleagues together to keep the overview, change notofications, fully google integration

Cons

unfortunately all specifications which can be classified can only be filtered seperately for every specification itself, due dates in done tasks show up in the notification pane

Collaborate with Kanbanchi!

Kanbanchi is a good project management tool. Our company is more collaborative when we use it. Also, people have more accountability as other people can see what is happening.

Pros

Kanbanchi is the only project management tool integrated with G Suite. It allows you to collaborate with multiple members across your organization. By having a visual representation of your project and its stages, your company becomes more effective. I love how Kanbanchi is able to estimate time spent on a project. This is something that is currently lacking in other project management tools.

Cons

Last I know, Kanbanchi still does not have a mobile version. Given that I am mostly traveling for my work to various countries and company, this is essential. There are times when I am on the plane and would love to pull out my mobile phone to get some work done.

Ellie from Flowbird

Great app and easy to use

It was a great tool to assist with a large scale roll out of hardware

Pros

Really easy to use and set up. It had great filtering functionality and sorting tools such as the tag labels and colours

Cons

The pricing - this was introduced whilst I was halfway through a large project and the service was taken away from me

Rodrigo from ING-L-Dos

Perfect for all kind of projects

Kanbanchi is peefect to control all kind of projects. In my case, works todo control personal activities and small engeeniering projects.

Pros

Share and cooperative work

Cons

Información can't use it onda my mobile phone

Paul from The Peregrine Fund

Industry: Research

Very helpful for prioritizing and tracking progress

Kanbanchi has allowed several teams throughout our global organization to easily coordinate efforts on their projects. It makes task prioritization, time tracking, and project scheduling very easy. The ability to add new tasks via email is one of the features that first caught our attention.

Pros

Customizable, easy to use for a single person or collaborating with a team.

Cons

Response from Kanbanchi

Replied October 2020

Our team is happy to hear you like Kanbanchi. Thanks for your feedback.

Sara from Paleosuchus

Industry: Environmental Services

Been using it for a few months and it's helped me lots

A simple and easy to use collaborative project management tool.

Pros

I love its integration with G Suite, as my team and I use it for everything so all are files are there. Their support team is efficient and nice, which is another plus. So far, I've only used their free features and I've managed quite satisfactorily.

Cons

One of the paid functionalities (subcards) I'm interested can only be purchased when buying other features that arent that attractive to me.

Maurizio from Tecno Service Cataldo srl

Good for a KanBan cloud approach

Excellent

Pros

Integration with Google Drive Intuitive

Cons

Poor mobile friendly, a bit too expensive

John from NIHR CRN NENC

Great, responsive customer service

An organisation-wide sharing/ collaborating PM tool

Pros

The way its evolving; the team are very reactive to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for most people.

Cons

Currently no milestones in Gantt view/ currently no way to duplicate cards to be managed across more than one board - this would be extremely useful for me if they were to introduce it. However, as they've recently improved the way you move cards I reckon it's only a matter of time.

Alejandra from La Luz Marketing Group, INC.

Customer Review

Using Kanbanchi has helped the productivity of our business. It keeps the communication flowing through most of our departments. It has been very easy to use. The only problem we have that it is not being able to see some of the tabs unless someone else clicks on them. This could be a temporary problem, but we have missed important jobs because it did not show up. We have to constantly be reloading the page.

Pros

Cons

It has been having a couple of delays. The changes made on some projects don't show up right away until someone else clicks on them.

Vijayalakshmi from Ammamma Foods LLC

Small business owner

We use Kanbanchi for organizing our orders for our small business. It is extremely useful. The main drawback we have is that Kanbanchi does not have a mobile app and so we are stuck to carrying our laptop everywhere to view it. If it had a mobile app the convenience for an use would double.

Pros

Ease of use and UI

Cons

not having a mobile app