Kanbanchi

Kanbanchi Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It allows you to collaborate with multiple members across your organization. By having a visual representation of your project and its stages, your company becomes more effective."
  • icon"I love that you can switch to Gantt or Boards/Cards."
  • icon"I love how Kanbanchi is able to estimate time spent on a project. This is something that is currently lacking in other project management tools."
  • icon"Unfortunately, lack of an API means automation and/or further integrations aren't possible."
  • icon"It is easy to close, but sometimes students get a little lost in that process."
  • icon"No apps to my iPhone​ to track the tasks and activities."

Browse all Kanbanchi Reviews

• Have you used Kanbanchi and would like to share your experience with others?

Soledad

A bit expensive, but the best tool

Pros

Kanbanchi it's a great tool to integrate with Google Workspace. This feature gives to you the comfort to be in the same environment with consistency with your other apps.

Cons

A bit expensive compared with Trello, but a lot better in functionality look and feel and tracking projects in the same tool without the work of looking for plugins.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

I love to have all my tools in the same space.

Joris

Kanbanchi task management at school for an IT Network Administrator

Overall Kanbanchi is a strong and good competitor against other parties like Trello. I really appreciate the tight connection to Google Workspace and Kanbanchi looks really like a native Google Workspace app that truly is integrated into everything surrounding Google Workspace.

Pros

Creating cards from Gmail. Input Google Forms responses as cards on a board via the Kanbachi API. Beautiful interface, based on the design language of Google Workspace. Good integration with Google Gmail and Drive.

Cons

I'm really missing an Android app for Kanbanchi on smartphones and tablets. The responsive website via a smartphone isn't an easy or beautiful solution for checking your data in Kanbachi. Missing a Dutch translation for the user interface of Kanbanchi. All our software and Google Workspace UI is Dutch language by default.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

Kanbanchi integration with Google Workspace is better than Trello. Kanbanchi has got a more beautiful and consistent user interface. Althoug I miss the Android app that Trello has got for my smartphone and Trello has got support for more languages like Dutch in the Netherlands/Belgium.

Shannon

October 2022

obviously unhappy

We will not continue with Kanbanchi. Have opted for Click Up for the support and ease of the platform

Pros

Nothing. I really never got comfortable with this.

Cons

I needed more support, and help to properly build out our boards

Payson

September 2022

Gantt Chart for the Win

I am not a native tech user but the ability to interact with our information in a visual way has been really helpful. Their customer service is extra ordinary, especially for the tech challenged amongst us.

Pros

The ordering of the information in a visible, modular way is a gods’send for the neurodiverse.

Cons

I’m not sure what is involved with developing for iOS specific apps for use on iPhones, iPads and Apple Watch but imagine it must be too much trouble for the moment. More native iOS integration would be helpful but not a deal breaker as you can use it in browser based way. That being said. considering the imperfect integration (from a user point of view) of native iOS apps with themselves over varied Appple devices, maybe they are better steering clear!

Reasons for choosing Kanbanchi

The integration with Google Workspace (fka G Suite) which we already use and the Gantt chart functionality

Christopher

March 2022

*THE* software of choice for project management!

4.99 stars. Fantastic software ran by a fantastic team!

Pros

Honestly, it's just extremely integrated with Google Workspace. There is also zero learning curve. So, if your company is scaling and you don't have the resources or time to walk them through the ins and outs of the company's project management software - Kanbanchi is *the* software of choice. Customer support is incredible. Enhancement request are implemented quickly. And the price is just unbeatable. It's a must have and ArtiKen is here for the long term!

Cons

The lack of a mobile application is probably the only con that comes to mind. There website is optimized for mobile but it's just not the same.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

ArtiKen had previously been with Asana but we felt there had to be better project management software to work seamlessly within the Google ecosystem. Kanbanchi is just that. Extremely user friendly and makes for a no brainer decision if a freelancer and/or organization operates within Google Workspace.

May 2022

Very user friendly and preferred over Jira

Very positive. All departments have adopted.

Pros

It's very Google-like and that made it easier for my team to adopt. Tried using Jira before and my team struggled with it so adoption was low. We're not a tech company and this suited us much better.

Cons

Adding users and licenses is not intuitive at all. I would like to see resolution types added to completed tasks. I would like to see this company add a product like Confluence to their range of products.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

More intuitive interface and user experience.

Janny

April 2022

Kanbanchi is the management tool we were looking for!

Overall, it is the project management software we were looking for! Highly intuitive, integrated to Google Cloud tools, the ability to assign tasks to team members and see your tasks is very helpful. Great for growing businesses and nonprofits, especially!

Pros

Assigning tasks is as easy as just creating the task in the checklist and checking the team member. Kanbanchi is highly integrated with the Google Cloud environment, which we use on a daily basis. Cards are easy to create and can be added to Google Calendar. The Gantt chart is very helpful allows us to graphically see the distribution of events and tasks.

Cons

Subcards from cards can't be collapsed in the Kanban view. Tasks in checklist can't be added to Google Calendar.

Reasons for choosing Kanbanchi

*Cloud integration with Google tools *Assignment of tasks to team members in real time *Integration with Google Calendar *Gantt chart created directly from cards

Organizing for visual people

It’s been great. They offer educational discounts for companies in that field, and they’ve been responsive to my needs for technical assistance. One side comment I would make is that when a due date is added to any card, it displays in black type, which competes visually for the eye’s attention when looking at a board full of cards. I think the due date time should be in grey...or in a soft neutral color. As it stands, it feels too bold in black, too similar in size to the card title. Maybe shrinking size will allow it to remain black and not be so difficult to scan across many cards.

Pros

It helps simplify the many to-dos I have across business and life.

Cons

I wish I could see all my cards from different boards on one large board.

Reasons for choosing Kanbanchi

Onboarding with Google login was key to begin simply on a free trial. I liked that it wasn’t as overwhelming as some of the other platforms designed for use also as spreadsheets, etc. It felt simple and to the point, although the Gantt View is a nice option, but unfortunately for a higher premium.

Mohammad

Industry: Machinery

August 2022

Great tool to help get things DONE!

I would highly recommend it to anyone I know.

Pros

-What makes Kanbanchi so great is how easy to use. -Works perfectly with google platforms, gmail, google drive, etc... -Ability to chat and upload files on the same board or task.

Cons

Limited options and features such as: -Time frame for each board if we can have more on it to customized. -Email notification title should be showing on which board it is related to, something easier to read that you don't need to open the email to check which board is it related to. -Problems when assign boards from gmail directly, when add-ons activated

GOOGLE. Easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

Kanbanchi is connected to GOOGLE.

Jordan

Help Me Stay Creative and Productive!

Kanbanchi is a comprehensive product. The system is easy to use, and the customer service is great! Kanbanchi has become one of the best tools in our tech stack for running the business.

Pros

The integration with Google Workspace and the ability to set milestones and file share.

Cons

I would like to have more report printing features.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

Trello is not a comprehensive product. The need for multiple third-party plugins to complete task made the product causes a lot of headaches.

manuel alejandro

August 2022

Key tool for online & on site projects

my project started with strong planning, a time line with a clear status overview & detailed at any time, we can anticipate to challenges with reports & indicators from any project.

Pros

Gantt, Kan ban cards , list task mode are so simple to implement, intuitive tool, my team meetings are easy going with Kanbanchi boards and reports.

Cons

i'm still not discover how to linked with my google drive carpets

Reasons for choosing Kanbanchi

intuitive, vinculated with google workspace, UX good.

JH

Very Functional with Google G Suite

I work for a nonprofit and you manage many responsibilities. This has helped me organize my projects with ease. I manage projects from advertising, public relations, social media content, video development, market analysis. The learning curve is small. It is really a user driving experience and the customer service is... They get back to you with solutions! I am very pleased

Pros

Integrated into G Suites with no problems Integration with G Mail, easy to assign a task to the Kanbanchi board Calendar integration, I did not have to use a third party and or pay for an expensive platform such as Smart Sheet. I can see my projects on Google Calendar Attaching files is very simple. Easy navigation and can change views to look at project status. I can See my Kanbanchi Board on My Google Drive! I then selected the Kanbanchi board so it appears in my Google Workspace

Cons

At this stage, I currently do not have a like least. I need more time to work with it.

Reasons for choosing Kanbanchi

I am a single user and will expand to a small team. This program works very well with the Google platform, seamless. Training of other users will be easy because of the native feel within Google and I do not have to have a third party app for integration! When working with non-techi personnel, setting up third-party apps for a tool is more headaches. With Kanbanchi, my headaches are gone and have reduced my training time with new users. Very simple to use and effective

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

I was looking for a project management tool that would reside in G Suites and that I did not have to use a zapier or IFFFT to link my calender or other google products to

Jason

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Kanban and Project Management Tool that needs mobile apps.

We moved from a DevOps tool to Kanbanchi for our work flow, and it has dramatically simplified our project tracking and enabled us to manage our bi-weekly sprint much more easily. My team of 6 use Kanbanchi to track all of our major work packages. The ability to leave comments and notes within each card allows the team to collaborate very effectively.

Pros

Kanbanchi is a very flexible and easy to use tool to track projects and workflow. It has enabled our team to more easily collaborate on the numerous tasks and todo items that would otherwise slip through the cracks.

Cons

There is no native app for Android or iOS. With this addition, I would rate Kanbanchi 5 stars (I would love to have it integrate with my calendar and device notifications. Home screen widgets would be very useful too.

Reasons for choosing Kanbanchi

Basecame was more than we needed, and the collaboration features in Kanbanchi were a better fit than those in Trello or Asana.

Reasons for switching to Kanbanchi

Azure DevOps was far more than we needed. Managing the workflow through that tool was cumbersome and time consuming, causing a lot of wasted time during our sprint meetings. We needed something more streamlined, but still fully featured.

Marina

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Instant relief for anyone searching to optimize their workflow

Working in a field where keeping track of fast-changing dynamics is crucial for managing the workflow in an efficient and sustainable way. As a supervisor of a team of 15 people, having an easy and understandable system to monitor daily tasks and prioritize with ease is essential to our work success. Achieving that is very much owed to this app. This software is also a great tool for our team whose work environment is 30% based on Google Drive docs and having Kanbanchi files in the familiar setting helps us navigate more easily through numerous documents we use daily. In our eyes, Kanbanchi was instantly recognized as a good marriage between G-suite habitat and a project management tool. It allows us the flexibility without overwhelming the team members and it's a really fun way to effortlessly engage the staff and control our workflows. One of the most valuable features is the automatic sharing of attachments which is making sure everyone is updated in one place by receiving email and in-app notifications about the status changes. The filters are designed in a logical way and it lets me fastly grasp who is assigned to which task and to keep an eye on due dates. Having the possibility to backup our previous activities is helpful as it allows us to quickly access our past projects and connected documents. All in all, this is a great app for anyone who wishes to be on top of all assignments share relevant info in an efficient and engaging way.

Pros

The interface is simple and intuitive and it gets the included people engaged while at the same time allowing such a clear overview of all ongoing tasks. Navigation is effortless. There is an overall sense of gratification when using this app so basically, Google built a nice software for people suffering from OCD. Result: more piece of mind and more team confidence.

Cons

Integrated chat would be a nice feature with a possibility of limiting access.

Evan

A refreshing project and task management tool

I had noticed my productivity dropping as more projects and tasks seemed to pile up. I have tried multiple task and project management platforms but always found myself looking at an exhaustive list of tasks that left me anxious and without a good plan of attack for the work ahead. I sort of had an idea of how I would like my work to be organized but didn't find anything that could accommodate until I found Kanbanchi. It allowed me the freedom to device a system that works for me, which I think is the most important since everyone works in different ways. Similar to Trello, but a lot more professional, in my opinion, Kanbanchi is a KanBan style framework with a lot of great tools in an uncluttered format which has greatly increased my productivity. Each week, my email inbox is 0 because it all gets forwarded to my Kanbanchi system. Emails end up in my Kanbanchi inbox where I can categorize, set estimated amounts of time for each task (based on my customized filters), set priority levels, and group with other tasks within a project. I can then drag the task to a specific day of the week when I will want to work on it, setting up each day based on the estimated time tasks will take (knowing I like to work on more complicated longer tasks in the morning, and quick, easier tasks in the afternoon). When I now look at my workload, I just focus on each day's tasks and don't have to think about the rest knowing I will get to it when that day comes up. The customer service has been great and I take pride in knowing that they are a smaller company that can easily adapt and change the software based on my recommendations in a timely manner. I did free trials of at least 8 different software tools before deciding Kanbanchi was the right one for me. I run a small non-profit community development organization and Kanbanchi has given me peace of mind knowing that my work is organized and prioritized efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Extremely flexible allowing you to create a system specifically designed to meet your own neurosis and OCD.

Cons

Sometimes there is a short lag when dragging and dropping items.

Kanbanchi - all in one tool for project management

A good project management tool, especially if a person is using agile methods. Somewhat uneasy with managing monumental projects.

Pros

Very easy defining of resources; straightforward overviews, immaculate support.

Cons

Complex integration with other suites like Google Workspace or Office 365

Better tool.

It's good for getting stuff out of your head

Brilliant.

Pros

Kanbanchi is easy to use, it's super easy to pick up and to start to help you organise your ideas. I probably use 1/100 of the available features and it is still really useful to me. I like that I can assign tasks to others and that I can see Done! In lovely calm green when I have been very productive. I like that I can see all the information as a list as well (I must admit I don't find Gannt charts very useful but lots of my projects are short and bitty) I love that I can add comments and links to files and web pages etc. if I need to. It's a really lovely programme to use when you have a busy and varied role like mine.

Cons

I guess the only thing I don't like is that I have to spend some time plugging in all the information but that isn't the software's fault! Also, I would like there to be more resources, for example, 'So you use 1/100 of Kanban? Here's a simple way to take it up a notch!' like little lessons or something.

Time used: