• Pros

• "I love the milestones + tasks features, it gives me the possibility to map very clearly on time how we're doing on each project we have. "

• "The ease of use is fantastic had my employees using Nifty instantly! "

• "Nifty enabled me to work in one workspace and has really helped my team be organized and accomplish its milestones. "

• Cons

• "*Sometimes* it can be a little glitchy, I'm guessing because they're always adding improvements and updates. But this isn't all that bad at all."

• "The user interface is great, however, I would like the interface to occupy more screen room when it comes working on the specific folder ( project ) I choose. Minor details."

• "There are no huge cons, but it would be great if there was a better way to use the app on mobile."

Browse Nifty Reviews

Gerry from Bright Marketing Co

Client collaboration has never been easier

Pros

Finally! With Nifty, our clients and team can collaborate in one work space. Now our processes are fully aligned with our to-dos, and we're finally making a step forward from messy email communication. It was really relieving for us that our clients actually love to use the tool and don't have a problem using it. Nifty is helping us understand what actually needs to be done and when. We're moving forward faster and with more clarity. One of the best features (and the place we get the majority of our work done) is the Nifty Project Discussions where we can communicate, share ideas and turn discussions into actionable projects.

Cons

Haven't noticed any so far. We're very happy with Nifty.

Raven from New Millennia Legal Resources

Industry: Law Practice

Slick Product for Client Management

I manage all of my teams and clients in Nifty. I love how they are constantly adding new features and integrations. This company is demonstrably passionate about continuous improvement, and I love it!

Pros

I love the abilities to organize by portfolios, add clients, track time, chat with my employees, create custom fields, basically everything.

Tracey from Userlane

Great team collaboration tool with solid solutions for client management

Great team behind the platform. Super helpful. A fantastic alternative to other collaboration tools out there!

Pros

With Nifty, we are able to manage and connect our project team members in one creative workspace. This tool has helped us to improve our collaboration processes at both the team and client levels. Nifty has enabled us to move forward faster with more clarity, helping us meet deadlines with ease. An awesome feature is Nifty documents and files, which serve as a central hub of our content and document collaboration. There are many useful and practical features that are designed to make us more effective and efficient with managing our projects. We also like the fact that we can set milestones and the overview section is fantastic for tracking each project, its progress, and time frames. Another pro is the ability to import projects/ documents etc. from other apps, such as Trello and Asana.

Cons

We can't say we don't like anything in particular about Nifty! Perhaps the onboarding process could be improved slightly to give more in-app information (the platform uses tooltips) on navigating the software and how to explore all its features (because there is a myriad of awesome ones to explore!). There are links to external documents, but it would enhance the UX if more navigation is provided in-app. While intuitive to use (with an awesome UI that you can customize), the onboarding experience can be maximized to ensure users can get set up faster and start being productive. But

Santiago from Globant

Daily tracking of UX/VD team.

Pros

- Simplicity - Easy to use - Clean UI - Milestones make the difference.

Cons

- Adding some Color tags would help to identify risks or progress - The ability to link somehow to google docs, slides, etc. (we all work on google emails and drive) - Milestones can be improved with a deep sense of status and progress colours. -

Response from Nifty Technologies

Replied November 2018

Hi Santiago! Thanks so much for your review. We're definitely looking to implement color tags down the road. Thanks for the input! I noticed you put a "0" for Customer Support -- have you found our help center and customer support underwhelming? Similarly, do you feel Nifty is poor value for money as your review indicates?

Belen from 23 Design

The tool that helped manage 11 projects at the time

We're a design studio working with startups and corporates to improve their user experiences and visual interfaces, as well as service design. We manage several projects per month and Nifty helped me as the unique Program Manager at the studio, to manage all the projects we have, being very accurate with their milestones, tasks and deadlines.

Pros

Cons

The learning curve might be challenging for certain roles that might benefit from it, it needs more help during the onboarding.

Jeffery from Roomz Technologies

Collaborative and beyond!

Pros

Cons

The chats on web, mobile and other means are not always so in sync.

David from The Water Scrooge

Industry: Environmental Services

Great Tool! Gets me home an hour earlier!

I've tried every tool and this was best

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic had my employees using Nifty instantly!

Cons

Could use more integrations for my industry

Micah from Transfix

Best PM tool I've used yet

Overall I am incredibly happy. Can't wait for them to explode.

Pros

I liked the ease of you, the gant charts made everything super helpful to plan. It works - which although all PM tools are supposed to, this one I felt made things clear and organized enough that our team used it and benefited from it.

Cons

I just wish it was more ubiquitous, had more integrations, and that I had it years ago!!! Early product but it's going to be great!

Best PM Ever

Pros

Enabled me to keep track of leads, active tasks expired tasks and view everything from a birds eye. Additionally the UI/UX is stellar.

Cons

Needed more integrations for my line of work.

Aviva from Hearing Technology Center

Mac of Project Management!

Pros

The User experience and design was spectacular! It enabled my entire team to begin using and understanding the tool instantly.

Cons

Would like to see more integrations, looks like there will wait them out because nothing better on market as of now.

Finally! The project management platform we've been looking for...

Feel like we've tried every project management platform the cloud has on offer - some have proven too complex and cumbersome (expensive bells and whistles we just don't need) or too simplistic for our requirements (we piece together 3-4 different platforms and zaps galore, so fragmented and inefficient).When we discovered Nifty we were overjoyed and it's been a seamless transition. The platform is robust, very intuitive and a pleasure to spend time in. The support team are excellent - very quick to respond, thorough in their answers and genuinely interested in having a dialogue with their customers.

Pros

+ Strikes the perfect balance between big-picture planning (roadmap is fantastic) and the daily grind (tasks, files and collaboration).+ Functionality without the bloat. Can take you from startup to scale. + Beautiful interface, very intuitive. + Excellent price-point! Worth every dollar.

Cons

No cons. A couple of very minor tweaks would be welcome, but nothing that would stop us using the platform. Plus anything we've queried is already on Nifty's short-term roadmap.

Ramesh from emovis technologies US inc

The all in one project management tool!

Nifty has the best of most of the tools on the market in one place. Our teams productivity monitoring and task tracking experience has improved significantly.

Pros

Automated milestone progress, amazing customer support, beautiful ux/ui. Nifty is a robust product that is super easy to use; focused on eliminating complexity.

Cons

Though this not a con, we would love to have Nifty provide new feature or ability to submit documents for customer approval.

Craig from Craig Teel Design and Marketing

The best project management software

My experience has been nothing but positive. Introducing Nifty into my workflow for client management has been a game changer.

Pros

The ease of use for myself and my clients has been a huge advantage. I love that Nifty has such a small learning curve that Ive never had to train my clients how to use it.

Cons

No cons now that theres a way to see the overview of all project timelines. Its everything I need.

Yaser from Leam Technology Systems

Simple easy to use software, with minor lack of features

It is smooth and easy. Best 2 attribute that most of startups like. Genuinely enjoying it, and we are looking for the next update!

Pros

All in one place! the nifty team keeps providing new updates that extends current features. Easy and simple software. They even have mobile application, so you get notifications on the go!

Cons

There are many, but it might change after the date of this review, so double check. My only complain is lack of few features as: Native API for extensions (they support zapier, but it is not the best solution for integrations) and there is no rich text edit feature in docs. (Few days ago they had an update that added 5 features that I was missing. It keeps getting better)

Anton from theMediaOaks

Industry: Animation

Used on trial, trying to convince my boss to get it for the buisness.

Nifty has been a great tool amongst many others my boss has tried to implement to improve productivity.

Pros

With the roadmap covering the overall progress of the tasks and collaborations, it's easy to keep track of a project as a whole. it works well without being too excessive on features. The interface is wonderful and elegant and ultimately for how useful it is, it's well priced.

Cons

The ability to draft a task for review by customers would be greatly appreciated.

Alex from Alex Morelli Music

Best app for your buck

Myself and the team love it. We are using it for project development, marketing and content. We love the app.

Pros

I compared project management for months. I have tried the really expensive ones and the free ones. Nifty compares to the high end project management tools since it has much more than what you could expect for the price range. The user interface its what it attracts me the most since I was about to sign up with Monday before I saw Nifty. I totally recommend Nifty.

Arnaud from Aztec

Everything in one place

Pros

I kept looking for software which is more powerful than a trellis board, but doesnt take a full time trained professional to manage (looking at you Jira!)Nifty fits that perfectly. Its made a world of a difference to coordination in the team, makes it super easy to build estimated project dependencies and timelines, and most importantly is easy enough to use that you keep those estimates up to date!

Cons

Nifty is still early! There are some bugs and slowness, but the team has really impressed me with how fast they are to respond to feedback by shipping fixes or updates.

It's very Nifty

The software works as it should, we have never encountered bugs or errors. The team is always quick to help with queries through the chat and are constantly taking feedback on how to upgrade and improve their product.

Pros

The intuitive interface and shallow learning curve meant that everyone in the office picked it up on their first sitting.

Cons

A little more customisation would be great, ie be able to move the different project structure levels between each other. To be able to track tasks on the calendar the same way milestones are tracked and dependent.

Christopher from Lazy Girl

Industry: Cosmetics

Great user experience and solid functions.

Pros

The user experience is great and much better than other similar platforms I have tried.

Cons

There are certain functionalities that still have room for improvements. 1. The members activities, the idea is great but it would be great to have more of a "history" of activities rather than only the latest ones. 2. The documents editing is quite basic and is lacking features to replace platforms such as Google Docs or Dropbox Paper.

Raji from Nestyu

Nifty Review - Students Group

All in all everything is structured and in place. Thus there is no distraction like switching from tool to tool like we used to before.

Pros

The All-in-One structure of this software! It was really difficult to have an overview over every tool we used to before e.g. slack, trello, asana, drive etc. Another point is the milestone overview feature as gantt diagram.

Cons

Sometimes the Google Documents and Sheets is not function properly.

Joseph from EXR

Really great software!

Pros

Extremely effective in creating a clear and comprehensive platform to communicate within the work place.

Cons

I am hoping for more integrations, but more to come in future.

Great!!!

Pros

Very intuitive interface, really a value add for my team!

Cons

No real downside that comes to mind, better than anything on the market.

Jesus from Creative360 LLC

It feels like a glove!

I was afraid "not knowing the tool" when I dropped by on it for a project... it was kinda funny at the end, because I already know how to do things, and I didn't missed any other tool I've used before. I'm eager to use it more and experience the new features as they come by

Pros

Very intuitive UI, Nifty team seems to have a lot of experience using project management tools; the app is full of features, a real "all in one" for project management... the response to actions is quick, works as expected and beyond.

Cons

I really miss the time tracking feature, however, I've read they're working on it, what will be amazing. Nifty team seems to listen their user base and the project is evolving according their needs

Good Software

Pros

Easy to use, pleasant user experience. It can be used immediately.

Cons

I would like to have a desktop app for it

Response from Nifty Technologies

Replied February 2019

Hi there,Thank you for being a Nifty customer, we appreciate your excellent feedback. Just to clarify, our desktop apps are available for both the Mac & Windows OS and can be downloaded here: https://niftypm.com/appsSincerely,Team Nifty

Brandon from OpenNode

Loving the experience so far, bravo

So far my experience has been great, Ive already recommended it to 3 people. Would be cool if there was a affiliate program. Highly responsive support team and constantly improving the product. The UX is better than anything Ive used so far. Loving the direction the team is going and feel grateful to be with them early in their journey. I think its only going to get better.

Pros

Gif functionality, how everything functions on the same interface and the general UX.

Cons

Loadtimes and docs functionality can be improved.

Nicholas from Metaphrastes Project

Nifty Review

Pros

- very intuitive interface - easy to get up and running - integrates everything into one application rather than being spread out over various (i.e., Slack, BaseCamp, Dropbox, Trello)

Cons

- pricing mechanism means that it is only a feasible solution for decently sized teams

Ken from Luxor Financial Group

Tried everything, until this tool!

Pros

The collaboration amongst team members was nothing like I have ever experienced along with, task assignment and management.

Cons

The web app occasionally glitched until it system updated.

Great Program!

Pros

Easy to use, very user friendly for my people who are bad at computers.

Cons

I loved this software and love how they are really on top of what it needs to do.

Bella from Bella

Industry: Writing and Editing

Aptly named - Nifty is the next big thing in product management

Nifty takes care of every aspect of project management. I definitely recommend this software to any business.

Pros

Super easy to set up, and a huge help with project deadlines and team communication. The roadmap feature is the perfect way to reflect on your work as well.

Dave from BigThunk, LLC

Great for both big and small businesses

As a former corporate executive and as a current small agency owner, I can see how Nifty will work for teams of any size and improve project success as it provides strong organizational oversight for employees as well as clients

Pros

Its a feature-rich tool with enough flexibility to cover many use cases while having an extremely low learning curve - allows me to replace and stop using a few other tools

Cons

Would like to see a few more integrations, but product updates happen rapidly and are well communicated, so its likely only a matter of time

Marco from Kueski

i love working with Nifty

Pros

we are able to see the whole picture in one view

Cons

isn't configurable as visual, it would be great

Sherilyn from Home Business Magazine

Industry: Publishing

Highly recommended for home-based businesses!

Home business owners should consider Nifty for their project management operations.

Pros

It is easy to use and makes communication smoother among team members.

Cons

I found nothing to be unsatisfactory about the software.

Great!

Pros

Great product, loved the UI, super simple to use post links and collaborate with team in one place.

Cons

Was initially complicated to get used to.

Greg from Loop HQ

Necessary entrant into a competitive market

Pros

very thoughtfully laid outeasy onboardingshows that creator really understands the difficulties of team collaboration and what it means to provide a real workspace

Cons

so far nothing. it really delivers on everything its promising

Great All in One Solution

Pros

It's really helpful that everything is in the same place, and I don't have to switch between 4 different things to get the same level of functionality.

Cons

There isn't a migration tool from Jira, yet.

Charity from Alex Morelli Music

Industry: Music

Best work tool I've ever used!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easier than other tools I've used for my job.

Cons

None! It was perfect! I don't think anything needs to be changed, besides adding extra notifications when documents are posted.

Great PM tool.

Pros

Easy to use and flexible for the entire team.

Cons

Not enough integration, but I see that coming.