• Pros

• "Ora has an eye-catching interface, simple to interpret layout and an excellent overview of tasks that require my attention. Also integration with existing systems (Slack, etc.) is very handy."

• "I've already used tons of project management solutions, but Ora is the one we choose for many projects, since it has some great features and it's very easy to use."

• "Time Tracking, The UI and UX, The Reports, Slack integration, lots of potential integration with other apps and lots of features in the pipeline (please add a Gantt Chart!)"

• Cons

• "The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)"

• "I think the only thing I could consider a con is that they don't have a mobile app available yet, but it's in the works."

• "Wish it had a mobile app like other tools in this field. So you can use it on the go."

Browse Ora Reviews

Iliyan from Aurora Solutions

Intuitive Trello on steroids - powerful as Jira simple to use as Trello

Flawless, intuitive and the best value for money in the market. I've used to work with Jira and Trello in the past but our team was totally reborned after switching to Ora!

Pros

The design and UX are flawless while combining everything a software & product development team needs for a managing own projects and working with clients. What I love most about is the simple Time-Tracking (play/pause) and the detail reports that you can deliver to clients in minutes...

Cons

There's some functionality that I don't use but still can access from the board - the Agenda Scheduling & Time-line. It may be good for handling longer projects and resource manager but I personally don't need it.

Jay from Fera Commerce Inc

Absolutely A Must Have

The product is beautiful, responsive, easy to use and it has A TON of great features. Also the support team is super friendly and I have always gotten responses within a few minutes.

Pros

Are you considering other apps for your software development company's process management? Well, STOP! Ora is the best thing out there - period. I've been programming for over 2 decades and using various different software utilities to manage my teams, my own projects and more and Ora is by far the best platform out there today. I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go!

Cons

Literally nothing! I used to want their API but their responsive team has recently released it and oh man is it ever great!

Alain from ACME

Student review

Great

Pros

This a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello

Cons

It is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work. Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).

Jonathan from WalletWin

Lots of Power, Great Roadmap, but New Features are SLOW to Roll Out

We use Ora for project management. I like it, other team members don't (easy to get confused in Ora) so we'll see if we keep moving forward with it.

Pros

I Love that I can set up actions that trigger when task cards are dragged into them. I love that there is built-in time tracking.

Cons

The user interface can be confusing at times. It's hard to pinpoint, but it's just not as easy to use as other project management software. There are AMAZING features planned for the future, but the team is slow and quite often BEHIND on rolling them out.

Robert from CaddisArt Digital Media Production Studios

Industry: Broadcast Media

ORA has been our final stop for Project Coordination

Pros

I love that our project coordinator can manage tasks and assign them to each of our designers, developers and creative staff. Each morning every employee has a task list and can individually track their time on each task, then create a report of how much time was spent on each project/task. I can't say enough good things about the software.

Cons

There are some little bugs, that I'm sure you're working out. I think creating the folders and having projects inside of them can be a little more intuitive, but other than that, there's not much to complain about. The interface does have a little learning curve, but we've utilized almost every feature that is available to us with ease.

Matthew from The Lukens Company

Perfect except for...

It's one of my favorite PM tools, but the lack of invoicing and the false advertising of it "coming soon" has forced me to look elsewhere for a solution.

Pros

Ora is probably the best project management tool for software development that I could ever imagine. It is so powerful, has the best UX out of any PM software I've used and is light and fast. The ability to add and remove any modules you need for a project is great so that it's not feature bloated for something simple.

Cons

The one major con, for me personally, is the fact that invoicing has been a "coming soon" feature for far too long with seemingly no end in sight, which is sad because it's in the menus, but is useless as there's no functionality for it and when reaching out to support, it doesn't sound like it's coming any time soon, so it's misleading. I really need that functionality and without it, I have been forced to shelf Ora even though it's my favorite to use.

Response from Codemotion

Replied December 2019

Hey Matthew, Thank you for the review! We have removed this setting from the app. We have planned to do the Invoicing in Q1 of 2020. Write to our mail and we will send you designs for this feature. Best, Nikolay

Ahmed from Agoda.com

First time user

Pros

User friendliness - Linux compatible - Best ubuntu app so far

Cons

Recurring task feature is a pro feature - Payment

Highly Customisable Product

Very good. I use it on a weekly basis to replace Trello.

Pros

1) Able to customise and configure certain features for certain projects. 2) More powerful than Trello in the feature sets

Cons

1) There is a steep learning curve to get the most out of this. Configurations and understanding of certain tools can be documented better.

Roxana from Competitors App

Great for task management!

Pros

I use Ora to plan my projects, organize tasks and have an overview of our team's productivity. I do like that it allows you to keep an eye on other members' tasks.

Cons

A modern design will be more appealing, in my opinion.

Derek from Digi-Key Electronics

A Unique Familiarity

Overall the layout screams user friendly and really like the offering that Ora has.

Pros

The largest advantage with Ora was the Plan and Track progress feature. Really helped some of our teams unite further in completing their goals and tasks.

Cons

The customization was great, however, we did find that it's almost to accessible confusing some of our team members when they would lose a tile or such.

Luca from Deepfinity

Powerful tool

We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

Pros

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Cons

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Justin from AutoEmotion

All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!

Organization and time tracking!

Pros

I signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!

Cons

The appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.

Emil from Wellnessist

One of the best project management tools I've seen

I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum.The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people.So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

Pros

It's easy to create projects and tasksInterchangeable List and Kanban viewTimeline viewThe time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use themYou can plan your week or day using the Agenda featureThe interface is clean and niceThe app works smoothThere are apps for Mac and Windows

Cons

The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be betterI would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Harry from TechTrology LLC

Best Project Management Software and getting better

This is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.

Pros

this software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.

Cons

Navigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.

Lincoln from Coopers Digital Production

We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important

Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora. Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Pros

Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

Hjalmar from University

Ora, is a simple and very fast way to organize a project into tasks and therwith facilitate work.

I get a clearer focus and better structure of my project without a lot of complication.

Pros

The software has a very nice and clear structure. It is easy to navigate in the project. The different ways to display the task lists is very helpful. The now easy way to write tasks simply with "wording intelligence" is a great help. Far most important is the overall clearness you have from the beginning onwards. The feedback feature gives a very handy tool for comparing oneself with once goals. There are features I haven't used yet, which also might require a bit get to know but that just says as well that the whole software is quite capable of facilitating a lot of project work. For me it's very useful and is rather the only tool I want to use now - and it is one of the few tools where the dynamic webpage for mobile phone access really works almost flawelessly and I believe there is even more work on its way to even better the whole experience. I can so just recommend to try out and let yourself get convinced. Wish all the best of luck!

Cons

Well, I hope there will be a standalone mobile application (android). Even though as mentioned before you can get used to the mobile webpage. The goal management could be more tightly integrated with the task lists/boards so that for example you define a goal and can see on top of a board with each task how close you get to it.

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrnico

The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)

Over the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.

Pros

I like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.

Cons

Of course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.

This is the best PM tool I've used!!

Pros

It allows me to sync tasks to my calendar. There are lots of different settings and features that I can turn on like time tracking and creating milestones that are super helpful. It keeps me organized and I LOVE IT!

Jeff from The Village Inn

Awesome UI - Lots of Features for Free Version

Pros

For all the different Kanban boards and project management tools I've used, I really enjoy the design of Ora. Lots of ways to customize your board/design. Good amount of templates and features for different types of project. My preference over Trello personally.

Cons

Mobile app or some form of schedulable notifications/deadlines or mobile push notifications would be an awesome feature. I do believe they are currently working on a mobile version.

Luis from KSE Academy

My brand new project management tool

I'm extremly happy with Ora. It's just amazingly easy to manage a project using this feature-packed tool.

Pros

I've recently started using Ora to manage a couple of book publishing projects I have. It's simply amazing how easy it makes it to keep track of everything and also to invite other people involved in the project, like my editor. I also love that they have a desktop app for Mac.

Cons

So far I haven't encountered anything bad to say about Ora, as it's worked wonders.

Nikki from OnPoint Results LLC

A Project Management Tool that Checked All My Boxes

Ora has really helped me stay organized. Which is sortof funny, because I am an organized person by nature. But, now that I'm a solopreneur with a lot of projects going on, a tool like Ora is helping me keep my sanity. Because I can organize all my projects and tasks here, I feel I am being more productive with my work time.

Pros

Set up was very intuitive. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that come with it. They provided great ideas for how to setup my own projects. The time tracker has been a big plus for me, as well as the ability to report tracked time. The repeating tasks are very useful as well.

Cons

There is currently no phone app for this product. It is pending though, so, if that is done right, this tool will get full stars from me. The repeating tasks are not created right after the initial task completion, but on the day they are set to repeat. This took some getting used to, but I guess it works ok. Just not what I'm used to from other task applications.

Stijn from MediPaper Medical Communications Ltd

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great to standardize processes

We work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to:1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers2. Declutter the email inbox3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information)Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.

Pros

Ora.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp communications since all the information is right where it should be.

Cons

There are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.

Karen from Graphics by Design

Ora First Year User

Pros

I really like how you are able to set up a project and keep track of the time you spend on the project. I like that you can assign tasks to others.

Cons

I don't think the product is very easy to use. I feel like it has so much potential and I am not utilizing all of the different things it can do because I am not clear on how to set it up properly.

Carlos Eduardo from Coopers Digital Production

Our project management solution

Pros

Cons

It still lacks some features like calendar view, but Ora is improving with monthly updates, which shows us that the design and development teams are working to improve it.

Jason from Spinelli Kilcollin

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great for group workflow

Better communication, clear time tracking with vendors, and constant development.

Pros

It's allowed us to visualize a non-linear work pipeline and empowered our team to constantly push and improve our product. It's simple to use and effective to communicate with large groups.

Cons

Some of the functions, like adding milestones, or attaching several files to task, seem to take too many steps, and there aren't a lot of resources available to help with users new to PM systems like this.

Great software for small-medium companies!

Ora help us to organize without having to use a complicate software like JIRA, and replaced Trello with all the things that we needed.

Pros

Is very easy to create boards, asign teammembers, add estimates and track hours. The reports are also greate!

Cons

Some features are still in progress, including apps for phones

Adrien from Baylor College of Medicine

Very good task and project manager

I am an Academic researcher, I mainly use Ora to keep track of the multiple projects I am working on. I am not shuffling a lot of cards but it helps me a lot to focus on what needs to be done.

Pros

I am using the free version of Ora to manage and track my everyday tasks.I like the ease of use of the software and mainly all the little improvement on the card system such as the time tracking option. I also like the option of placing some task on certain day, it help stay organised

Cons

The time management is often a little bit buggy if you try to add time backward but this is very little inconvenience.

Marcus from Downrow

Ora is a Must-Have for Keeping Daily Work Organized

I use both Ora and Trello for my daily work. Both are indispensable. Ora helps me to get much more organized with my tasks, whereas Trello works more like an idea board for me.

Pros

Ora makes it so easy to organize multiple projects and gets my day in order. I like the ability to plan out my projects in detail, set my deadlines, and Ora will put all my tasks in an agenda view automatically. Markdown and sub-checklists are also 2 of my other favorite features as they help me to illustrate my tasks and ideas clearer.

Cons

There is no folder tree view when viewing my projects. I like to organize my projects into folders and subfolders, and I find a tree view useful as I like to see all my projects in a bigger picture when I first start up the program.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Fell in love with UI

Once I started using Ora I couldn't stop using it. I have been finding ways to organize all my projects in Ora

Pros

Easy drag and drop organizer for setting up my pipeflow tasks. The integration with Google Calendar takes it to the next level. Making one of my most used tools to get organized.

Cons

haven't found Con yet. Tries several task manager and Ora is friendly and powerfull.

Francisco from Tarbase

Fits all my needs.

I still use OmniFocus por my personal/private things. Regarding my business, my clients love it... what can I say more :)

Pros

To be honest... the first days of use I was checking boxes like "ok, Ora also has this and this feature" then I started to get anxious about Humm other platform also have this and that but most are paid add-ons. what I am missing here?! Looks like I am missing nothing now. Ora is a compete suite. You don't need to dig into other services and learn how they work and how they billing work and finally integrate them into your process. With Ora everything is there for you to use from the very first day.

Cons

No mobile app. the list of projects design is not my favorite but well tastes...

Timothy from Gasket

Ora has been everything we've been looking for in a project management app

Ora made it a lot easier for my team mates to engage in project management with me. We've struggled in the past but Ora makes it a breeze. Gasket.io is similar to Ora, we have an AngularJS frontend and a Python/Django backend and we admire a product so well put together. We'd love for you to check out our product as well, feel free to sign up at https://gasket.io Thanks for the app and we'll definitely continue to be users!

Pros

The overview of personal tasks, the customisability of the task boards, overall the built in features that come with ora as a standard that make working with my team on tasks easy. I love everything about Ora.

Cons

Performance of the app could be better, but it's so big I can't complain! AngularJS is lacking in some performance features to say the least.

Hjalmar from Fernuni

Great tool for projects and personal use.

It really makes fun to work with Ora and they seem to roll out regular updates and enriching its qualities. Though, the standalone app for android is missing.

Pros

The presentation is great and the functionallity great! It give a qualit impression and you can easily organize your to-do, and cooperate quite easily with your team. There are many different ways to view and organize your work load and finally you can see what you have done and completed. The integrated timer is a handy tool.

Cons

Well, it's main setback is the missing app for android (don't know about apple, though). The webapp for android devices is working but it's just not as handy as a stanalone non-browser binded app.

Daniel from gaming4money UG

PM at is best, put Trello, Asana and a few other ones in a pot and stir it

I absolutely love the UI and everyday I start working on my tasks I am happy I took the step to switch to Ora. As mentioned in the Pros, absolute game changer!

Pros

Ora was a game changer for us, it brings task management and time tracking to a whole new level. It helps you organize your team and your own task in a very intuitive interface. For us it makes PM way more fun and you actually enjoy using this software!

Cons

The fact that the ios and android app is still not ready, but if these guys follow their roadmap it won't take much longer. At the moment it is a bit of a pain in the butt if you use a smartphone app and you need data you have implemented in Ora.

Vasil from Freelance

Fantastic!

Pros

Kanban board, time tracking, the ability to multiple select, the beautifully designed interface, and ease of use!

Cons

Can't think of any cons except maybe that it's a new product so it is not that polished yet. And there are no recurring tasks.

Camille from Projectnfinity

Trello alternative - Ora.pm is a great productivity & project management tool

Pros

Great user interface, I love it! There's a free plan to try. Great user on-boarding. Does not restrict the number of projects, tasks, comments, attachments you make/upload. Can import from Trello.

Cons

Currently on beta, expect bugs. Very basic integration at the moment. Are there going to be integrations with existing tools like skype, google calendar, zapier? A bit slow at times, using Firefox.

Hjalmar from University Freiburg

Easy and feature rich

Project focus and organisation.

Pros

The interface is kept quite clean and you have a nice overview of your projects tasks and achievement. It is easy to manipulate the data and goves a variety of options to organize and collect feedback on your tasks. The diferent views of your task-lists is a handy feature because it allows you to adapt your focus to your needs. The graphs, even though I didn't use them much as of now give you a clear feedback where you are regarding your undertaking. It is important to know that it's mobile version (as a mobile webpage) works almost flawlessly. In short Ora, for me, is a very nice tool which I think of using more frequently in future.

Cons

Well, there are always more features to ask for. A very important for me to point out is that a mobile app (android) is much more appreciated than a webpage. More deeply analysing tools would be great.

Powerful Project Management

This software is one of the major up and comers of the project, task, development field. I highly recommend it as a solution to growing startups who need to streamline their process.

Pros

This software is designed with agile project management at its heart. There are numerous tools within Ora that help to streamline your process.

Cons

I have yet to find a feature that doesnt hold up to Asana for instance. The main thing it lacks is the mobile app, once they release it, ora will be hand down the best solution on the market for startup companies.

Orlin from Futurist Labs

Feels decent but for me the biggest advantage is that it is brand new and has much potential.

Better task tracking across multiple projects. Better bang for the buck.

Pros

I love "my tasks " functionality. Simple but satisfying and quite helpful. Something i could not find on Trello. Potentially hoping to make use of the time trackaing feature and or some sort of project planning timeline.

Cons

Not so much as cons but suggestions:- add keyboard shortcuts - i think its already in progress- sometimes the page feels heavy when loading - if possible to optimize that - the power of the tool is to NOT be like JIRA - heavy.

I cannot understand why Trello is the go-to product when Ora exists

I am able to put all my project in Ora and then not have to worry about them anymore. They still get done without me thinking about them all the time!

Pros

The interface is beautiful. It has a native MacOS app The support replies right away and is super helpful It is a bootstrapped company I love how the advanced features can be toggled on and off

Cons

I wish it had offline support and mobile apps, but those are in the works anyway. In fact, as I sit here to write cons everything that comes to mind is on their public roadmap.

Eric from Self Employed

Exactly what I needed

Pros

I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions.It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers.What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development.This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life.Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.

Cons

The software is very buggy. It's new software.Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.

Johannes from Rostock Ahoi

Unlike others Ora finds a good compromise between functionality and overloaded UIs.

Pros

The UI is really nice and not as daunting like JIRA or Phacility or the like. I am really looking forward to the integrations especially to JIRA. As of now I have a free plan but I would definitly switch to paid for the integrations. Thanks again to implementing my suggested keyboard shortcut for play/pause the time tracker with "P".

Cons

Well it's not the software itself but I hope integrations come soon as well as some kind of cross-platform desktop app would be really nice.

Ron from Journey Group

Fantastic. Just switched from Trello.

I manage all my projects with Ora. It helps benbalance tasks and get the most out of every day.

Pros

The 7-day Kanban view is great. Also list actions (convenient automations built into lists) are really helpful. This is what Kanban-based task management should be about.

Cons

It's fairly new, so I'm looking forward to more integrations. I wouldlove import and export via email. Also, an iOS version will be vital. Based on their development path so far, I'm confident these will be addressed.

Jos Antonio from Havas Media Group

Best Scrum App

It have been great, it's my favourite PM app without a doubt. They managed to fit a LOT of features in a very simple way, allowing you to improve your performance and not focus in managing the app itself.

Pros

The UI and UX are great, it's just beautiful. Also, the sprint / scrum features are great and easy to use. They even have a template for Epics.

Cons

It isn't as fast as some competitors, and it would be nice if they had more integrations and an open API.

Andrea from ExplosiveLab

Industry: Graphic Design

Surely the best experience in this type of software! Easy and up to date with lastest tecnologies

Organization and visualization of my tasks.

Pros

Responsoviness of edit. All things are saved automatically. And the design and app login flow are perfect.

Cons

Maybe the lack of actionable features and the fixed cost of the plan.I think that the visualization of the task Can be improved in some ways. Only canban Is not too much... I think that you have to design a new method of visualization like did in the past app like trello or Google Notes!!

Mike from Indelible Inc.

Incredible potential - testing for a larger rollout in our company, but waiting on a few features

Pros

Pipeline workflow, in app time tracking, task types - very helpful for getting the big picture.We are able to give each task a time estimate, then see which tasks took more or less time than expected. As a small start up this is helping us to improve our ability to estimate significantly.

Cons

It's not finished. Many features are still in development, hence the 3 stars for features & functionality. Should be near perfect when integrations and features are complete.In particular, we started using this software for the promised Basecamp synchronization, which at the date of writing is not complete. The Ora team has already been incredibly responsive about this and are taking suggestions, which has me very hopeful about how things will turn out in the near future!

Pierre from Santiane

Better than Jira or Trello, I think the best tool to implement Scrum in your company

We tried all the project management tools and we chose Ora without hesitation!

Pros

- Easy to use- Lots of features- beautiful interface- good support- Ora client for OSX and Windows

Cons

- no smartphone apps but they're working on it

Perfect combination of tools

Pros

Spent ages comparing project management tools for my solo freelance work. I wanted something that tracked time and had more feedback and power with lists than Trello. Ora ticks a lot of boxes.

Cons

Still early days I think. Lots of new features on the horizon. Would love to get started straight away with an iOS app, project timelines and invoicing but I'll just have to be patient.

Ora Review

I like it. It is kind of like the other programs like this. It is some what like a Basecamp. But a bit less "fancy" then that. But it is a great tool for keeping projects moving and files secure. Also just easy to make comments too.

Pros

I liked this because it has made working on a web site design and launch a lot easier. The different sections for the items makes it easy to add photos, key content, and share in a secure area. I don't like emailing passwords, etc. so this makes it easy to store hosting info, login passwords as well as the files that go with them.

Cons

I could have used a bit more direction when first getting started. I accidently shared my own project instead of the correct one. Just a few more details on it. There are some, but as a first time user I found the switching between less obvious.

Hieu from East Agile

It's great software so far, easy to use, nice features

Free usage tier, trello-like boards (very easy to use) with Kaban support.

Pros

Trello-like list with Kaban support. Very useful for Agile project. I tried to find something like before but most of the software doesn't support the Kaban board well.

Cons

There's no mobile apps. I would love more if the analytics feature coming soon, especially the Agile stuff like: burn down chart...

Tomas from Lunadio

Great product, almost exactly what we need. The rest is planned, so no worries there.

Pros

Mostly features like milestones and personal weekly planner. The responsiveness of the team on Twitter is awesome too.

Cons

The design feels almost 'too light', as in not enough contrast. Sometimes it's hard to quickly find what I need (icons, links). Also, the interface is not fast & snappy, which results in a feeling that I'm not completely in control.