Browse Ora Reviews

Jonathan from WalletWin

I Love Ora

I use Ora to plan and execute projects in my design business. I use it myself and with clients.

Pros

I'm a BIG fan of Ora. It can do SO MUCH. Kanban, lists, pipelines, sprints, project views, Gantt charts, assignments, outside collaborators and clients, time tracking... I am a BIG fan of the time estimation and time tracking features. It's really helped me understand how I use my time. It's great that it's built right into my project/task management software, I estimate and track on each task.

Cons

At least for me, it took a little time to get used to the user interface. For whatever reason, it just took me some time to understand how to go about everything. And there's SO MUCH Ora can do. I'm glad I stuck with it, because I love using it. And the mobile app is now in open beta, so that's a great benefit, too!

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Lots of features, great price.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

I could get more features for less money.

Lisandro from E-Learning

Ora has boosted our productivity!

Ora has definitely boosted our productivity: being able to "portray" all our ideas and organize them in beautiful cards is amazing. Everybody in the company knows what to do just by looking at their assigned tasks, cards, or checklist. The cards can be easily moved from "doing" to "done" in brief.

Pros

We have been using Ora for more than a year now. It has helped us to achieve our goals and meet our deadlines. Ora has been easy to use for everybody in the company. One of our favorite features is time tracking: we used to use different software to track the time it took to finish certain tasks but not anymore. Having a timer right there inside the cards is awesome.

Cons

One of the few things I dislike about Ora is the Projects tab organization. I got frustrated trying to take out a couple of projects that were mysteriously put inside an "Archived" folder. Moving the Projects from an Organization to another or even moving them inside the Organization itself is really frustrating. I wish it could be done by just dragging and dropping.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Coming from Trello, no other project management software was considered. We saw Ora, we liked it a lot.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

Trello has a better mobile app but it lacks a lot of features and feels really old. Ora is fresh, intuitive, and easier to use. Also, Trello is more expensive.

Eric from Self Employed

Exactly what I needed

Pros

I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions. It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers. What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development. This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life. Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.

Cons

The software is very buggy. It's new software. Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.

Rose from Estate Protectors

Industry: Executive Office

Easy to use Kanban-style project management tool

Our business has a lot of creative minds collaborating on several projects, and before we started using Ora, project management was a nightmare. We weren't communicating well, we were struggling with 8 people on a cumbersome worksheet, missed deadlines, projects not turning out as well as we'd hoped. With this little organizational tool, things just fell into place, team members began using it right away because it's so intuitive.

Pros

I started using a full-sized, hang-on-the-wall sticky-note Kanban board in my office years ago. I love the Kanban concept, and to be able to have it in electronic, highly customizable form has been a real plus for my team. Instead of shooting emails or IMs back and forth, we all have access to the boards for our various projects and have an immediate visual of what's been done and what needs to happen. We can color code to prioritize tasks, and it's really improved productivity.

Cons

I'd like to find a way to integrate it with SalesFlare workflow, but other than that, simple is better. Ora has taken a simple concept and made it digital, without the end user having to kill an entire weekend just to figure it out. There is really nothing I don't love about Ora.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Other products were either too expensive, too cumbersome, didn't do what we needed, or did way more than we would ever need. Ora was the perfect fit for a small company with big ideas.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

We had to do something to improve our communications on projects since we all work remotely now.

Jay from Fera Commerce Inc

Absolutely A Must Have

The product is beautiful, responsive, easy to use and it has A TON of great features. Also the support team is super friendly and I have always gotten responses within a few minutes.

Pros

Are you considering other apps for your software development company's process management? Well, STOP! Ora is the best thing out there - period. I've been programming for over 2 decades and using various different software utilities to manage my teams, my own projects and more and Ora is by far the best platform out there today. I HIGHLY recommend you give it a go!

Cons

Literally nothing! I used to want their API but their responsive team has recently released it and oh man is it ever great!

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Way more features, looks way nicer, cheaper... the list goes on!

Reasons for Switching to Ora

Trello is a good start, but it really doesn't have enough of the features you need for a fully functional programming team that is rapidly growing.

Alain from ACME

Student review

Great

Pros

This a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello

Cons

It is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work. Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).

Reasons for Choosing Ora

School wasn't ok with Jira (as the head "teacher" estimated it was too much, even when they offered it for free for educational purpose) and for YouTrack, didn't have a good idea of the tool and its interface is also way less "friendly/sexy" as Ora

Brian from FourStoryCreative

Finally! A PM software Dev team that gets it!

Absolutely blown away by this product. I’m doing everything in my power to transition our entire company from Asana to Ora!

Pros

I can’t even begin to go into all the pros of this app. I’ve been using Asana for years. I’ve been the one to introduce it to our company. But every single thing that frustrates me about a Asana 0ra figured out! Pipeline, Oraa chat (coming soon :-), the way they handle sub tasks, sprints, Project views, list type, agenda view, List actions, Time tracking, timeline. It’s just unbelievable what this team has created!

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I’m waiting for is mobile apps (iPhone/iPad) at this stage in the game.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

In my opinion the value that you get from this product at the price point of six dollars a month is far and away the best value than anyone is offering. Hands-down the best in the industry!

Dunia from Freelance

Ora, the little-known tool for project management

Ora is a cloud-based, next-generation project management and collaboration software platform powered by intelligent workflows. With Ora, you can easily organize and communicate all your projects, tasks and ideas. Ora is a simple, visual and easy-to-use project management software that makes work feel effortless. Its mobile application lacks the power of its competitors, but in the future it will surely gain in features. I recommend those looking for a new project manager to give Ora 3 a try.

Pros

Ora has an aesthetically appealing interface that is at the same time easy to use. With the new version, Ora 3, advanced functionalities are added that make Ora an all-in-one tool for project management. Ora 3 now includes live chat, video calls and voice messaging.

Cons

Occasionally I have experienced problems loading my files. Suddenly my files disappear and I have to reload the page to see them again.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

Ora offers increased benefits in its free plan.

This is the best PM tool I've used!!

Pros

It allows me to sync tasks to my calendar. There are lots of different settings and features that I can turn on like time tracking and creating milestones that are super helpful. It keeps me organized and I LOVE IT!

Cons

I think the only thing I could consider a con is that they don't have a mobile app available yet, but it's in the works.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

I switched because they have the features I need included and their roadmap is quite exciting. I was able to purchase a lifetime deal which was a no brainer.

Brett from Skimmer Lids Pty Ltd

Industry: Building Materials

Another very happy customer

There's a lot to it and the more I explore the more I find that it can do. Customer service is exceptional, thank you. All this power and it is still affordable.

Pros

Ease of use. It can be used at a very entry-level until your needs and skills develop.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like ATM.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Price alone. It needs to be affordable. ORA offered all the same features and looks easy to use.

Luca from Deepfinity

Powerful tool

We use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.

Pros

It has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card

Cons

Sometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser

Reasons for Switching to Ora

Mainly the time tracking feature. Before we had to use manual methods and there wasn't really a way to associate the time to a card on the board

Rodrigo from Round 6

A project manager that does what you need and does it well

Ora is an outstanding Project Management product. Far from being a multi-tool solution, it focuses on a small set of futures and performs extremely well. Its snappy and minimal interface stays out of the way letting teams get work done. There’s even a desktop app for Mac, Windows and Linux. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Pros

A beautiful, clean-looking app. Focused on doing the crucial duty of a project management system with a lot of competence and very little of those bloating unproductive features. You start at Ora by creating your first project. While most applications will lock you on a specific framework — like Kanban boards or task lists — Ora offers a whole set of templates, pre-adjusted for diverse scenarios. Those could be an event, an issue tracker, a full-fledged Scrum layout, a simple to-do list and more. Advanced users may start with a blank canvas and design their perfect environment.

Cons

Comments inside tasks are sorted from the oldest to the newest. Some threads can get long end scrolling down to what you need to see ends up taking more time than necessary. The ability to reverse that and have the sorting as a personal preference would be wonderful. Ora doesn’t have an iOS app yet. The app has been on the company’s roadmap for a while and a beta is already out there. This doesn’t affect me much since most of my work is done while I am on my main computer, but I am sure lots of people out there could benefit from the mobile experience. I don’t mind using the mobile web version of anything when the functionality is not compromised. It’s not the case here. Ora on the mobile browser does not provide the same seamless experience you get on the desktop version.

Justin from AutoEmotion

All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!

Organization and time tracking!

Pros

I signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!

Cons

The appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.

Iliyan from Aurora Solutions

Intuitive Trello on steroids - powerful as Jira simple to use as Trello

Flawless, intuitive and the best value for money in the market. I've used to work with Jira and Trello in the past but our team was totally reborned after switching to Ora!

Pros

The design and UX are flawless while combining everything a software & product development team needs for a managing own projects and working with clients. What I love most about is the simple Time-Tracking (play/pause) and the detail reports that you can deliver to clients in minutes...

Cons

There's some functionality that I don't use but still can access from the board - the Agenda Scheduling & Time-line. It may be good for handling longer projects and resource manager but I personally don't need it.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

The experiences, usability, features and the fact that my team members no longer bitch about tracking time on every task, subtask or chore.

Robert from CaddisArt Digital Media Production Studios

Industry: Broadcast Media

ORA has been our final stop for Project Coordination

Pros

I love that our project coordinator can manage tasks and assign them to each of our designers, developers and creative staff. Each morning every employee has a task list and can individually track their time on each task, then create a report of how much time was spent on each project/task. I can't say enough good things about the software.

Cons

There are some little bugs, that I'm sure you're working out. I think creating the folders and having projects inside of them can be a little more intuitive, but other than that, there's not much to complain about. The interface does have a little learning curve, but we've utilized almost every feature that is available to us with ease.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

We needed to have a daily view/schedule for each of our employees with time tracking so billable hours were accurate.

Harry from TechTrology LLC

Best Project Management Software and getting better

This is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.

Pros

this software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.

Cons

Navigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.

Emil from Wellnessist

One of the best project management tools I've seen

I have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum. The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people. So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.

Pros

It's easy to create projects and tasks Interchangeable List and Kanban view Timeline view The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature The interface is clean and nice The app works smooth There are apps for Mac and Windows

Cons

The speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports

Razvan from Competitors.app

A nice project management software

I am pretty happy I moved to Ora because of the functionalities.

Pros

I have moved from Trello to Ora. I still miss a few features that Trello had, but overall it has more and the user interface is better.

Cons

It still doesn't have an android app and it has been so long that they have announced they will build it.

Reasons for Switching to Ora

User interface and future pricing.

Beverly from Cossette

For small teams and simple projects

I liked how simple it was. Once our team grew however, it missed features for our team to be efficient.

Pros

The design is very intuitive. It's simple to use and to track tasks. It's fun to use, there are sounds (I would even say it's a bit gamified and visually, it's quite pleasing). For small projects, it's the perfect tool, it doesn't get too big and you have enough to work properly.

Cons

Some features are missing, it's not a complete tool like Jira. You can't use it effectively when your project gets too big and too many users are on it.

Roberto from Razor Creative Solutions Inc.

Studio Review

Great product. Solid support and quick responses.

Pros

How simple it is to use and integrate with new team Members

Cons

There’s no full launched Apple iOS app yet but it’s coming. Integration of its slack or MS Teams is also coming which both will be great.

Ease of use with ora

Lincoln from Coopers Digital Production

We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important

Organization and time tracking is the main function of Ora. Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.

Pros

Ora has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!

Cons

The functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)

Hjalmar from University

Ora, is a simple and very fast way to organize a project into tasks and therwith facilitate work.

I get a clearer focus and better structure of my project without a lot of complication.

Pros

The software has a very nice and clear structure. It is easy to navigate in the project. The different ways to display the task lists is very helpful. The now easy way to write tasks simply with "wording intelligence" is a great help. Far most important is the overall clearness you have from the beginning onwards. The feedback feature gives a very handy tool for comparing oneself with once goals. There are features I haven't used yet, which also might require a bit get to know but that just says as well that the whole software is quite capable of facilitating a lot of project work. For me it's very useful and is rather the only tool I want to use now - and it is one of the few tools where the dynamic webpage for mobile phone access really works almost flawelessly and I believe there is even more work on its way to even better the whole experience. I can so just recommend to try out and let yourself get convinced. Wish all the best of luck!

Cons

Well, I hope there will be a standalone mobile application (android). Even though as mentioned before you can get used to the mobile webpage. The goal management could be more tightly integrated with the task lists/boards so that for example you define a goal and can see on top of a board with each task how close you get to it.

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrónico

The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)

Over the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.

Pros

I like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.

Cons

Of course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.

Ora - Project & task management made simple!

A pleasant experience. Setting up different team members was a breeze and required minimal workarounds.

Pros

Ora removes all the things you hate about project management and task management. Regardless of your team size and their different roles, Ora makes management a breeze. Setup and remove tasks easily, change who is assigned what and more with just mere clicks!

Cons

Wish it had a mobile app like other tools in this field. So you can use it on the go.

Luis from KSE Academy

My brand new project management tool

I'm extremly happy with Ora. It's just amazingly easy to manage a project using this feature-packed tool.

Pros

I've recently started using Ora to manage a couple of book publishing projects I have. It's simply amazing how easy it makes it to keep track of everything and also to invite other people involved in the project, like my editor. I also love that they have a desktop app for Mac.

Cons

So far I haven't encountered anything bad to say about Ora, as it's worked wonders.

Jeff from The Village Inn

Awesome UI - Lots of Features for Free Version

Pros

For all the different Kanban boards and project management tools I've used, I really enjoy the design of Ora. Lots of ways to customize your board/design. Good amount of templates and features for different types of project. My preference over Trello personally.

Cons

Mobile app or some form of schedulable notifications/deadlines or mobile push notifications would be an awesome feature. I do believe they are currently working on a mobile version.

Nikki from OnPoint Results LLC

A Project Management Tool that Checked All My Boxes

Ora has really helped me stay organized. Which is sortof funny, because I am an organized person by nature. But, now that I'm a solopreneur with a lot of projects going on, a tool like Ora is helping me keep my sanity. Because I can organize all my projects and tasks here, I feel I am being more productive with my work time.

Pros

Set up was very intuitive. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that come with it. They provided great ideas for how to setup my own projects. The time tracker has been a big plus for me, as well as the ability to report tracked time. The repeating tasks are very useful as well.

Cons

There is currently no phone app for this product. It is pending though, so, if that is done right, this tool will get full stars from me. The repeating tasks are not created right after the initial task completion, but on the day they are set to repeat. This took some getting used to, but I guess it works ok. Just not what I'm used to from other task applications.

Matthew from The Lukens Company

Perfect except for...

It's one of my favorite PM tools, but the lack of invoicing and the false advertising of it "coming soon" has forced me to look elsewhere for a solution.

Pros

Ora is probably the best project management tool for software development that I could ever imagine. It is so powerful, has the best UX out of any PM software I've used and is light and fast. The ability to add and remove any modules you need for a project is great so that it's not feature bloated for something simple.

Cons

The one major con, for me personally, is the fact that invoicing has been a "coming soon" feature for far too long with seemingly no end in sight, which is sad because it's in the menus, but is useless as there's no functionality for it and when reaching out to support, it doesn't sound like it's coming any time soon, so it's misleading. I really need that functionality and without it, I have been forced to shelf Ora even though it's my favorite to use.

Response from Codemotion

Replied December 2019

Hey Matthew, Thank you for the review! We have removed this setting from the app. We have planned to do the Invoicing in Q1 of 2020. Write to our mail and we will send you designs for this feature. Best, Nikolay

Josh from JNM Web Creations

My goto for time tracking!

Easy to use, my goto for time tracking, it was a great price for me on Appsumo!

Pros

I got it on a lifetime deal from appsumo and it works great for what I need. I use it as a time tracking software for hourly jobs. Easy to setup a template and just use that for my time tracking of other projects.

Cons

More of a user error, but if I leave it running and forget about it, I have a long time period and I have to go back and fix the time, sometimes fixing the time isn't super intuitive. On the whole project the time sometimes looks wrong but if I go into the time tracker it is right. It takes them forever to bring out updates and new features from the time they put it on their radar.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Mainly price and ease of setup for time tracking.

Stijn from MediPaper Medical Communications Ltd

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great to standardize processes

We work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to: 1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers 2. Declutter the email inbox 3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information) Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.

Pros

Ora.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp​ communications since all the information is right where it should be.

Cons

There are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.

Karen from Graphics by Design

Ora First Year User

Pros

I really like how you are able to set up a project and keep track of the time you spend on the project. I like that you can assign tasks to others.

Cons

I don't think the product is very easy to use. I feel like it has so much potential and I am not utilizing all of the different things it can do because I am not clear on how to set it up properly.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

I chose Ora over Trello because I was able to purchase Ora at a discount from AppSumo. I also chose it because it had the timing feature.

Carlos Eduardo from Coopers Digital Production

Our project management solution

Pros

I've already used tons of project management solutions, but Ora is the one we choose for many projects, since it has some great features and it's very easy to use.

Cons

It still lacks some features like calendar view, but Ora is improving with monthly updates, which shows us that the design and development teams are working to improve it.

Charles from Performance Title & Settlement

Outstanding Support

This product helps our team stay on track, automatically at times, without adding extra steps.

Pros

The software does more than I need it to at the moment. However, the untapped features look to have a real benefit to our future operations.

Cons

So far, nothing. This product is doing everything we need it to.

Reasons for Choosing Ora

Pricing and support - Incredible support!

Ahmed from Agoda.com

First time user

Pros

User friendliness - Linux compatible - Best ubuntu app so far

Cons

Recurring task feature is a pro feature - Payment

It's on ubuntu

Highly Customisable Product

Very good. I use it on a weekly basis to replace Trello.

Pros

1) Able to customise and configure certain features for certain projects. 2) More powerful than Trello in the feature sets

Cons

1) There is a steep learning curve to get the most out of this. Configurations and understanding of certain tools can be documented better.

Jason from Spinelli Kilcollin

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great for group workflow

Better communication, clear time tracking with vendors, and constant development.

Pros

It's allowed us to visualize a non-linear work pipeline and empowered our team to constantly push and improve our product. It's simple to use and effective to communicate with large groups.

Cons

Some of the functions, like adding milestones, or attaching several files to task, seem to take too many steps, and there aren't a lot of resources available to help with users new to PM systems like this.

Great software for small-medium companies!

Ora help us to organize without having to use a complicate software like JIRA, and replaced Trello with all the things that we needed.

Pros

Is very easy to create boards, asign teammembers, add estimates and track hours. The reports are also greate!

Cons

Some features are still in progress, including apps for phones

Adrien from Baylor College of Medicine

Very good task and project manager

I am an Academic researcher, I mainly use Ora to keep track of the multiple projects I am working on. I am not shuffling a lot of cards but it helps me a lot to focus on what needs to be done.

Pros

I am using the free version of Ora to manage and track my everyday tasks. I like the ease of use of the software and mainly all the little improvement on the card system such as the time tracking option. I also like the option of placing some task on certain day, it help stay organised

Cons

The time management is often a little bit buggy if you try to add time backward but this is very little inconvenience.

Axel from FOXS

Ora "All you need"

Pros

Super easy, fully adoptable, intuitive design, sooooo helpful to organize all our projects

Cons

the missing app which is now avialble!!!

Reasons for Choosing Ora

more & better possibilities for our needs for a better price

Marcus from Downrow

Ora is a Must-Have for Keeping Daily Work Organized

I use both Ora and Trello for my daily work. Both are indispensable. Ora helps me to get much more organized with my tasks, whereas Trello works more like an idea board for me.

Pros

Ora makes it so easy to organize multiple projects and gets my day in order. I like the ability to plan out my projects in detail, set my deadlines, and Ora will put all my tasks in an agenda view automatically. Markdown and sub-checklists are also 2 of my other favorite features as they help me to illustrate my tasks and ideas clearer.

Cons

There is no folder tree view when viewing my projects. I like to organize my projects into folders and subfolders, and I find a tree view useful as I like to see all my projects in a bigger picture when I first start up the program.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Fell in love with UI

Once I started using Ora I couldn't stop using it. I have been finding ways to organize all my projects in Ora

Pros

Easy drag and drop organizer for setting up my pipeflow tasks. The integration with Google Calendar takes it to the next level. Making one of my most used tools to get organized.

Cons

haven't found Con yet. Tries several task manager and Ora is friendly and powerfull.

Francisco from Tarbase

Fits all my needs.

I still use OmniFocus por my personal/private things. Regarding my business, my clients love it... what can I say more :)

Pros

To be honest... the first days of use I was checking boxes like "ok, Ora also has this and this feature" then I started to get anxious about Humm other platform also have this and that but most are paid add-ons. what I am missing here?! Looks like I am missing nothing now. Ora is a compete suite. You don't need to dig into other services and learn how they work and how they billing work and finally integrate them into your process. With Ora everything is there for you to use from the very first day.

Cons

No mobile app. the list of projects design is not my favorite but well tastes...

Timothy from Gasket

Ora has been everything we've been looking for in a project management app

Ora made it a lot easier for my team mates to engage in project management with me. We've struggled in the past but Ora makes it a breeze. Gasket.io is similar to Ora, we have an AngularJS frontend and a Python/Django backend and we admire a product so well put together. We'd love for you to check out our product as well, feel free to sign up at https://gasket.io Thanks for the app and we'll definitely continue to be users!

Pros

The overview of personal tasks, the customisability of the task boards, overall the built in features that come with ora as a standard that make working with my team on tasks easy. I love everything about Ora.

Cons

Performance of the app could be better, but it's so big I can't complain! AngularJS is lacking in some performance features to say the least.

Carlos from e-clients

Simple but great!

Looking forward to the evolution of this simple but powerful tool.

Pros

Is so simple that you use it daily, I love the fact that you can use for your team with almost 0 learning curve. Is simple but very efficient UI is beautiful and clear.

Cons

Need to have an app soon, and also some integrations.

Hjalmar from Fernuni

Great tool for projects and personal use.

It really makes fun to work with Ora and they seem to roll out regular updates and enriching its qualities. Though, the standalone app for android is missing.

Pros

The presentation is great and the functionallity great! It give a qualit impression and you can easily organize your to-do, and cooperate quite easily with your team. There are many different ways to view and organize your work load and finally you can see what you have done and completed. The integrated timer is a handy tool.

Cons

Well, it's main setback is the missing app for android (don't know about apple, though). The webapp for android devices is working but it's just not as handy as a stanalone non-browser binded app.

Daniel from gaming4money UG

PM at is best, put Trello, Asana and a few other ones in a pot and stir it

I absolutely love the UI and everyday I start working on my tasks I am happy I took the step to switch to Ora. As mentioned in the Pros, absolute game changer!

Pros

Ora was a game changer for us, it brings task management and time tracking to a whole new level. It helps you organize your team and your own task in a very intuitive interface. For us it makes PM way more fun and you actually enjoy using this software!

Cons

The fact that the ios and android app is still not ready, but if these guys follow their roadmap it won't take much longer. At the moment it is a bit of a pain in the butt if you use a smartphone app and you need data you have implemented in Ora.

Roxana from Competitors App

Great for task management!

Pros

I use Ora to plan my projects, organize tasks and have an overview of our team's productivity. I do like that it allows you to keep an eye on other members' tasks.

Cons

A modern design will be more appealing, in my opinion.

Derek from Digi-Key Electronics

A Unique Familiarity

Overall the layout screams user friendly and really like the offering that Ora has.

Pros

The largest advantage with Ora was the Plan and Track progress feature. Really helped some of our teams unite further in completing their goals and tasks.

Cons

The customization was great, however, we did find that it's almost to accessible confusing some of our team members when they would lose a tile or such.

Vasil from Freelance

Fantastic!

Pros

Kanban board, time tracking, the ability to multiple select, the beautifully designed interface, and ease of use!

Cons

Can't think of any cons except maybe that it's a new product so it is not that polished yet. And there are no recurring tasks.

Camille from Projectnfinity

Trello alternative - Ora.pm is a great productivity & project management tool

Pros

Great user interface, I love it! There's a free plan to try. Great user on-boarding. Does not restrict the number of projects, tasks, comments, attachments you make/upload. Can import from Trello.

Cons

Currently on beta, expect bugs. Very basic integration at the moment. Are there going to be integrations with existing tools like skype, google calendar, zapier? A bit slow at times, using Firefox.