• Pros

• "I like the great look and feel of the design, as well as the many features it has. "

• "It's incredibly easy to use, and because it's a well thought out product, it is flexible enough to most or all of my roadmapping needs."

• "It's really easy to use the software, I didn't even need training, I could figure it all by myself."

• Cons

• "This is good for when I know features will be on the roadmap, but doesn't work as great for me to future plan or plan higher level then break down. "

• "At times it can be a bit slow...when I'm dragging things around quickly it can take a second or two to "catch up"."

• "I would love to see a stripped down mobile view that could be used to reference information on the fly. "

Browse Roadmunk Reviews

William from Viasat

A great product for visual representation of complex timelines

This product is perfect for showing complex timelines with multiple swimlanes, owners, and dependencies. it's also very easy to update thanks to the import export functionality.

Pros

The ability to show a timeline on a display for a presentation and work with it in real time.

Cons

It's difficult to train people on as the database backend isn't what people intuitively understand.

Steven from Ion Group

Superb Roadmap Product - Huge

We are currently publishing our 2020/2021 product roadmaps to the customer base and it was important to be able to use a tool that was effortless , functional and could produce professional looking roadmaps. I have gone through several iterations of the roadmap and RoadMunk cater for such amendments so well. I saved literally weeks worth of time. Overall it is a fantastic product and I will be using for a long time to come. A final note, the customer service and help sections are exceptionally good. You can tell a lot of effort went into the support capabilities of the product and it really shows.

Pros

The software is very easy to use in particular being able to create multiple views using the same data set. This is extremely helpful when trying to create an internal and external view of the roadmap. Secondly, the ability to move items around seamlessly is invaluable. I can switch an item between initiatives, extend the timeline or move it to later in the year in a matter of seconds. I used to use Visio or PPT to do this and I would spend significant time re-drawing and formatting the roadmap. I save so much time with Roadmunk. Finally I really like the presentation of the roadmap, it looks professional and sharp. The ability to republish and send clients and stakeholders a link, is very useful.

Cons

The performance of the application at time can be slow however not to the extent that it would put me off using it. I found the formatting to be a little challenging at first, I needed to copy some of the templates however after I learned how to do that, I was fine.

Jason Taylor from CBT Nuggets

Decent Visual Roadmapping Tool

We wanted a bird's eye view of big picture work and progress thereto. Roadmunk did the job, but at a cost. We ultimately moved away in favor of plug-ins to give us the functionality while retaining the visibility.

Pros

It's very flexible for iterative project management and has a good timeline visualization for a large scope perspective on complex initiatives.

Cons

It's a little pricey . To get the most out of it you need to bring more people into the fold, so the price goes up. But it's not a comprehensive tool for breaking down specific tasks. So if you're in a shop that drives work through Jira tickets, for example, but also need to use Roadmunk for mapping you're in a rough spot- either pay a bunch to have Roadmunk visible to everyone, or pay just enough to have it for product owners, in which case you lose the transparency. Ultimately, we decided to use Atlassian plug-ins to achieve the same goal.

Great at Roadmaps!

I use it for a visual timeline of media releases across several channels. Other than the sluggishness in the UI, which is very frustrating from time to time, I do generally like the product. It isn't very intuitive, but it is pretty much so. The date picker functionality is also frustrating. You have to pick from a calendar and date ranges can be a pain to add. Why can't I type in a date range?

Pros

The additional training and resources were really helpful for a newbie like me.

Cons

It's a bit sluggish when adding items to a roadmap. I sometimes have to click more than once to get the date field to open up in list view, or to even get the blank new item to appear so I can add a new line.

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

The sponsor wanted to keep separate timelines and pull them up in to a master roadmap.

Matt from LifeOmic Inc.

Great for what I need - high-level prioritization and roadmapping

Pros

I like that it is stupid-simple to use, and lets me do high-level prioritization. I needed a tool where I could look globally at all of our epic-level initiatives and move them around as needed to have prioritization and trade-off discussions with leadership.

It was simpler.

Adam from Axcient

Easy to use visualization tool

We needed a way to effectively communicate our product roadmaps internally. After using a number of internal and external tools, we landed on Roadmunk. The 'master roadmap' feature is critical for our teams as it allows us to aggregate component level roadmaps into broader product, product portfolio and company roadmaps. The tool also allows us to easily align roadmap initiatives with company and department OKRs for full visibility and tracking.

Pros

Very easy to start a new roadmap manually or by csv import. Once started, timeline visualizations can be created instantly and configured to view what your audiences deem important.

Cons

It would be nice to see team members activity as they make roadmap updates either via notifications or a history view.

Rich from Oseberg

Industry: Oil & Energy

Roadmunk Rocks

Best customer support from any company I have ever encountered. Their overall Product Management culture is also exemplary. I use Roadmunk not only for their awesome product but as a benchmark every day for our client support and product teams!

Pros

Ability to use Roadmunk as feature prioritization tool (and getting better!) and then automatically create beautiful and functional visualizations from same Item list. Terrific for communal efforts and exec/customer presentations.

Cons

Lack of font support (without having to use markup language) for Item Descriptions... needs better formatting control. Lack of ability to “create JPG etc” of Item list. Need for presentations of product feature list. (CSV export not helpful for this, sorry!)

Joseph from Kiite

Best looking roadmaps in Sales and Board Meetings

The team is very responsive to requests, they're quick to help us get the most out of the tool, and I'm always happy to refer them!

Pros

The export options cover *all* my bases. We embed views of our roadmaps in our board decks, in sales playbooks, and share them during internal meetings. Having all the options they have makes it *super* easy to manage a single roadmap and share different views with different stakeholders.

Cons

I wish it were easier to collect more end-user feedback, as that would help us eliminate other tools in our software stack.

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

The focus on roadmap publishing and updating makes it super easy to keep my stakeholders on the same page. Other tools focused more on collecting user/customer feedback, which we were already good at.

Michael from Datacom

Great look and feel!

We are trying to use it to mark out roadmaps at a high level and feed items that needs to be implemented into JIRA.

Pros

Cons

It is not quite as straight forward as it seems to use at the beginning. Especially when we need to figure out the details of how it should sync with Jira

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

Because of the well done user interface and vast amount of features.

Karen from PicsArt Inc.

A robust roadmapping tool but takes time to get used to

I am still learning the tool but so far it has solved a lot of problems and made my life easier in day to day work.

Pros

So far my favorite feature is the option to have different views for the same roadmap. It's easy to manage your roadmap, make changes and share with other teams and basically anyone who has interest. It makes the roadmap very easy to view and understand, and in the process of creation prioritizing items becomes much easier because of the high-level view. I see an option to integrate Jira which seem extremely useful but I haven't got to it yet.

Cons

It takes time to get used to Roadmunk. The most annoying part is probably it taking time to process changes and sometimes canceling an action because it still didn't load your previous action. In short it is sometimes slow.

Catherine from CBC/Radio-Canada

My two cents about my Roadmunk experience

Roadmunk is a tool that I use to give me an overview of several timelines or key dates that can impact other project. I also create specific visual for timelines and monitoring tasks for different type of projects.

Pros

What I like the most is the way that I can feature the work plan, phases on a timeline or on a swim lane by listing some items. It's also very nice to have the possibility to add sub-items, it makes everything so much clearer.

Cons

What I like the least about the software is when I need to change the features of my timeline or swim lane, I feel that the menu on the left is not that user friendly. Also, my work is full of diversity and even tho I can understand the bonus of not having always to replicate fields while starting a new roadmunk, in my position every map is built for a different project that has a different team, or tasks, so it becomes difficult to create and identify which field is for which roadmunk.

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

I chose Roadmunk for the price and the ease of working with the product (Even tho I said earlier it can be more user friendly, I think it's already great). The final look of the product (timeline or swim lane) was also very important for me, specially if I need to present the process of a project to my boss or a client. But above all, the two main arguments that played in the decision were the security certification for the software and the fact that the company is Canadian.

Lisa from NantHealth

Easy Roadmapping

This tool achieves the ability for my team to be able to quickly update and manage the roadmap and create different views to address questions and needs of our company and clients. I really love this tool and all the options I have.

Pros

I love the ability to create roadmaps and views on the fly. I can update the data easily and create new views that address the needs of my business and help the teams I work with visualize the roadmap in different lenses. It's easy to use and the new sub-topic option is perfect for the types of complex products and feature sets we manage.

Cons

The only thing, which I hope is addressed in a future release, is the ability to view the sub-topics on the timeline view of the roadmaps in sub-lines that are linked instead of the current hover option. When printing and/or sharing, we need the ability to show those items on the timeline view in detail as well.

Marcela from Furukawa Electric Latam

Product Roadmap

Pros

It is customizable and easy to use. We enjoy very much the exports options, like the URL export.

Cons

The date range is always changing. It could be better if we could setup the beginning and end date of all roadmaps by default. For example, the template should be the FY (april to march) and we must show 2 FY in every roadmap. But if a project started in 2015, when we change colors or filters the range gets back to 2015. Also, the reviewer plans should be more acessible.

Great Roadmapping tool that allows for flexibility for our complex organizational reporting

Great customer service, and they continue to make improvements. Researched other road-mapping tools this year and didn't find anything that quite met our needs the way they do.

Pros

The management of ideas and getting them on the roadmap is fairly easy. I am on a product that then combines to other roadmaps for a whole picture for management, so my updates auto combine to their views.

Tom from BigHand

Great piece of kit.

I trialled a number of roadmapping products before eventually selecting Roadmunk, most of the big names. I found that for my needs almost all of the competition were hellishly complicated - I didn't need the strategy/business case definition in there, I don't need a JIRA integration, and I'm not managing hundreds of roadmaps. I was able to very quickly get up and running with Roadmunk and in a very short period of time got to what I needed - a view of the future which I could present to the Board to get sign off on the roadmap. I've since started using it for more than that - i plan in our architectural/platform roadmap, I use it to work out which of my team to assign to products, and so on. It's really powerful. My one qualm with the product is that the bulk of the dev/new features seems (understandably) to go on stuff for large customers, and isn't always relevant for my needs. But as I say, the product as it stands helps me a lot. Noah & the team have been super helpful whenever I've needed anything, too.

Pros

Cons

Can be difficult to use in presentations without a lot of work on the colouring.

Alex from Set Scouter

Best roadmap software ever

Love Roadmunk and their software, they do a great job making it easier for everyone.

Pros

The user experience and onboarding is absolutely brilliant. This is simply the best planning software for small-to-medium technology companies.

Cons

No initial cons to discuss about Roadmunk. They are very receptive to feedback and their customer support is excellent.

Jay from ALSAC

Simplicity & Flexibility

Roadmunk is the easiest and most flexible tool for creating visually compelling roadmaps. I have used them with technical teams, business teams, and executives - each audience needs a slightly different view and Roadmunk makes it easy to tell your story across those audiences.

Pros

The flexibility - being able to pivot into different views without recreating the roadmap is a lifesaver. This allows you to speak to your audience's needs and get buy in. Also, the tool is easy to update and incorporate feedback. Another big plus is shareability - my stakeholders have a link to the roadmap in their inbox before the meeting is over thanks to Roadmunk.

Cons

Roadmunk is the ultimate way to organize and share your roadmaps

The ability to take my roadmaps out of Google Docs, OmniGraffle, or Sketch and turn them into something that I could maintain and share makes everyone happy, especially the teams making decisions based on the roadmap.

Pros

The flexibility! There are so many ways to configure your roadmaps and provide different views of the data for different stakeholders. The ability to combine Roadmunk with Jira has been very helpful for my team. The roadmaps just look great. I received a lot of help from the staff when asking questions and they even offered a training session.

Cons

While it does roadmaps very well, I would more comfortable with a lower price point and potentially different options for user levels. I've been stumped by the user interface a few times and have found that it is NOT infinitely flexible. I think it is deceptively restrictive - it looks like you can do anything, but you can only do a lot. Like many SaaS apps, the sales funnel was very automated and I received an abundance of emails.

Bryan from charterUP

Solid Product, expensive for whole team access

Positive experience, its a solid product. I will continue to use it for my single user but it could definitely be doing more for my organization.

Pros

Easy to create new items Quick changes to timelines Nice visuals for roadmapping CSV Import and Export is nice

Cons

Update more than one row for a start/end time Cost is a big reason we haven't been using it more for investor presentations JIRA integration wasn't seamless when I tried it.

JIRA integration, free trial

Yannick from www.Namaste-Welfare.org

FINALLY! THE roadmap product I have looking for, since years...

Honestly, after decade of Project Management and multiple PM + Gantt charts software, even having tried PowerPoint & Excel "high-level roadmap graphs"... NOTHING ever was really working... gantt have typically bad design... PowerPOint or Excel can create nice design, but there is no data behind it... no automation, no easy update... And when it comes to Product Roadmap... usually same problem, but hopefully some people GOT IT there, and designed NICE LOOKING & "sexy" charts/roadmaps... but too often there are totally disconnected from data and can not be updated easily... just pure design... So, long story short: after months of intensive research, I FINALLY found RoadMunk!! The nirvana for me: I could design & present super SEXY Roadmaps... AND construct them based on data, allowing me to pivot dimensions easily and show subset of the roadmap. Sexy AND Powerful! The unique feature of RoadMunk? The MATRIX view of the data, in addition to the Roadmap view... Fantastic, could not live anymore without it. Honestly, I searched hard... there nothing better there for representing nice-looking and adaptable high-level Roadmaps! Highly recommended

Pros

NICE LOOKING & "sexy" charts/roadmaps AND based on data allows to pivot dimensions easily and to show subset of the roadmap. Unique feature of RoadMunk: the MATRIX view of the data, in addition to the Roadmap view...

Cons

no direct integration with backend data (Excel, google sheet, Jiira)

Brent from WineDirect

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

An easy to use, and flexible roadmapping software.

We have several different roles wanting to know where different projects/initiatives are at. Roadmunk gives the power to the product team to create a view of the roadmap for everyone. From swimlanes to gantt chart style roadmaps - it's great!

Pros

You can create many different "views" of your roadmap tailored for different audiences (C-level, developers, department managers, etc.) so they see what is relevant and important.

Cons

I wish it had a feature intake/request aspect to it, but it doesn't currently.

Raya from Abilis Solutions

Industry: Public Safety

Great software

Overall the experience is very positive, very good and fast feedback from the support, even though I have an issue to get some exact dates (or at least quarters) on when certain features get released.

Pros

Cons

I find the software to be buggy, as well as I find the performance deteriorates when there is a lot of data.

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

Ease of use, attractive price, support

Basic functionality, but gets the job done

Cheaper than some more popular solutions, and gets the job done.

Pros

It's very customizable, and I like how one set of "items" can be broken up into seemingly unlimited views for different use cases.

Cons

The website is VERY slow. We use this as a presentation tool in some roadmap meetings and there is always an awkward delay. I also don't like that it logs me out so often.

Kamil from Survicate

Very cool tool for planning a big pictire

I get a big picture of what is going on in the company, and I can communicate the big picture to our team.

Pros

I like how I can plan my team initiatives and present them easily in different views, different dimensions.

Cons

Some technical stuff, like the fact that it need to reload everytime you make a change. I am also missing dependencies a lot in that.

Mike from Hanover Insurance

Great and Easy to Use Product!

Great experience! Would recommend and have recommended to colleagues.

Pros

This software allows you to very easily track deliverables future and current. I would recommend this product to anyone that manages a large program.

Cons

Two factor authentication should be an easily configured item on this tool to protect the data.

Eric from Planswell

Everyone's on the same page

As our company was growing, a lot of the stuff that had been communicated implicitly wasn't getting shared with the team, and it was harder to become aligned. Using Roadmunk helped everyone on the team to have visibility into our upcoming priorities, and give input on them. It's really helped us to knock down the silos.

Pros

The visibility and shareability are key. For the technical and marketing etc teams to just make their project management software open to the rest of the team sounded great, but it gave zero understanding, as it gets too far into the weeds to be useful. Being able to simply layout the high level course and share it around was a huge asset.

Cons

All the software in this vertical is fairly expensive on a per user basis, but in the end, anything less expensive lacked the individual focus on roadmapping.

Chrystie from Financial Services

Feedback from

Pros

Intuitive Visually pleasing Easy to teach

Cons

Formatting - it is hard to see the label title on your timeline view. I wish there was a way to wrap text so you can see the entire label It also is a little clunky how it lines up on the swimlane view and overlapping tasks are on different lines, but then later tasks can be on a previous line In swimlane view, I wish a label could straddle over a couple of quarters or buckets vs having to select if you want it in the month it is ending or beginning

Thomas from Lemvigh-Muller A/S

Easy to work with

We use it for internal and external communication about our roadmaps. Product Owners use it for planning and forecasting delivery dates.

Pros

Roadmunk is fast, does not require any installation of software and supports nearly everything we need in a roadmapping tool. The UI is easy to understand and requires a minimum of training. I also like how new features keep arriving, many of which cover issues we have had.

Cons

Sometimes navigation between the diffent panes can be confusing

Price. Ease of use.

Thomas from e-Boks

User friendly and easy to create your company´s roadmap

By using Roadmunk we now have a clear and complete roadmap that provides overview and allows us to focus on the critical stuff.

Pros

It is very easy to use, has the features and capabilities that is needed and that you can tailor roadmaps to fit your strategy.

Cons

That you have to pay $5 per month per reviewer. I lack the option to "flag"/visualize features on the roadmap with a risk of delay

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

Functionality, easy to get started and better visual presentation

Stephanie from The Adecco Group

Brilliant road-mapping tool

I had to organise an internal conference with approx. 300 participants. The planning started at the beginning of the year, whilst the conference only took place at the end of the year. The core team for this project consisted of more than ten people, who had to manage over a hundred work streams. Roadmunk was the perfect tool to keep track of all the little details and the overview. The tool was very easy to work with and helped a lot to keep this project on track. I can highly recommend it to anybody who has to plan a project, may it be small or large.

Pros

- Easy to use - Great overview - Customisation - Interlinking of timeline overviews

Cons

- Alerts? - I would need to be able to print the timeline on a A3 format

Justin from Morneau Shepell

Clarity for everyone!

Easy to use and valuable. Like to use it, but it would be nice to see some different templates.

Pros

I love that I can share online versions of my roadmaps, and that they come out looking super organized and clean.

Cons

Not all roadmaps are linear. I'd love to see the ability to build cycles in different structures (maybe similar to smart art)

Filip from Fuel srl

A nice timeline, but not great

Pros

It's not easy to use, seems easy but isn't, a good part is that it looks nice to put it on a business plan or whatever

Cons

Well as said the software is not easy to use, and offer one feature, timeline, oh and also something similar to kanban view but not really kanban

Michelle from Morneau Shepell

Roadmunk review

Enjoy it for creating roadmaps

Pros

Display of timelines and milestones is easy to view and share

Cons

Sometimes takes long to load once you have made updates

Peter from Morgan Stanley

Agile roadmaps on steroids

Benefits realized by using Roadmunk is the ability to speak the same visual language between teams when interacting with roadmaps.

Pros

Crisp views of even the most complex roadmaps with different dimensions to slice by; vibrant color schemes, easily embedding.

Cons

Integration with some other tooling (like custom jira farm or custom wiki software) took more time than anticipated.

Robert from RW Consulting

Solid Roadmapping Tool

The program provides a solid capability to demonstrate a project's roadmap, which I use to show from a feature point of view, a timeline and a milestone view. I can create a URL at the click of a button that users can view without a license. It's an interactive program and I still have much to learn, but in just using the basics, I have found it solid and useful.

Pros

The best feature for Rodmunk is the ability to provide a URL for your roadmap that users can see without having to have a license. This way, others int eh company can follow progress with just clicking on a link which saves on time and I don't have to send email updates.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky at first but has a very quick learning curve. There are many features I have still not learned to use but will with time.

Diego from Qontigo

5 starts for the integration with Jira

Extremely useful reporting views of Jira progress (at project, epic and component level).

Pros

The main use for Roadmunk in my organization is to provide visibility of Epic progress, conflicts and potential risks on the progress of our development intiatives. Integration with Jira has been incredibly useful as we can provide exposure of progress to upper management on very comprehensive way and it provides tools for open discussions. These would have been very difficult using native Jira reporting tools.

Cons

My organization has a complex structure and providing reports or view access to different level of users has been a challenge, but I believe it's based on the nature of our own structure and not a flaw in the platform.

anuj from Bell Canada

A great way to visualize your companies long term strategy

visualize and align the business on a single long term strategic roadmap that involves a lot of crossfuntional project owners

Pros

1. UX is well done 2. customize views

Cons

1. be able to copy and paste timeline items so that I don't need recreate them (especially useful for when I have very similar timeline items that need minor tweaks after copying them).

Ankur from Lulu Software

Simple, easy and a well thought product

Pros

1. Easy to build roadmaps 2. Excellent support team, they get back with answers in almost real time 3. I like the different views

Cons

1. There are some big caching issues, especially while publishing as URL or when trying to create sub-projects 2. Certain things such as Activity feed should be added as standard

Eric from Capital One

Roadmunk Review

Pros

Roadmunk has a very user friendly interface that allows for easy construction of roadmaps. Also it is a great visualization tools to clearly define and set when specific objectives will be completed.

Cons

Conversion to images to display in other formats like Powerpoint isn't as powerful as hoped. The size sometimes is still an issue.

Manu from VISA

Roadmunk review

Pros

- Intuitive interface - Easy to of create and import roadmaps - Multiple ways to collaborate and export roadmaps - Inbuilt notification and activity logs makes it easy to have traceability - Passionate team who is dedicated to making their product better for the customers

Cons

- The visualization elements could be improved - Integration with other tools such as Rally or Salesforce could make Roadmunk tool more deeply connected within larger organizations - Support for IE is much needed

Reasons for Choosing Roadmunk

The primary criteria was the team's flexibility to work with us to make the tool successful within our organization.

Jon from TrackTik

Easy to use and easy to communicate to my stakeholders

Pros

Roadmunk was super easy to use from Day 1. It was easy for me to update my roadmap and make it easily understood to my internal stakeholders. Even better, because it is a web app, I don't have to constantly refresh a PowerPoint that would get lost on someone's drive, or worse -- be shared without my permission. That alone is worth the money. Since a roadmap is a living thing, having it live is way better than trapping it in a presentation.

Cons

Sometimes it was buggy and you'd click and nothing happened. Also, when working on a laptop the fonts were small and it wasn't always easy to edit all the info.

Thomas from HyperOffice

Roadmunk Brings Clarity to Product Management & Development

As an early adopter, we've enjoyed seeing Roadmunk evolve over the past few years and still find ourselves impressed with the elegance, simplicity, and effectiveness of Roadmunk. While using the platform to manage product lifecycles and projects is the heart and soul of it for our use, we also get enormous mileage out of the instant presentation-like views we share with Board Members and third-parties. But the icing on the cake, for sure, is their stellar support and open communication. Roadmunk and its team is truly first-class in all that they do.

Erin from Helton Real Estate Group

Visual Learners - Must Have Tool

We use Roadmunk to keep track of big projects throughout the entire year. I can see what's coming and I know nothing is being dropped or forgotten.

Pros

I love that this tool is great for visual learners. It keeps me on top of big projects and helps me feel in control at work. I quickly glance at my roadmap and know what I need to do for the next 30 days. It's a great tool.

Cons

I would like for it to be easier to add tasks and projects in bulk instead of individually. Also, a lot of projects are reoccurring. I would like an option to select a reoccurring project or event.

Greg from Education Management

Great Planning Tool!

Pros

Roadmunk has helped us by providing a broad landscape view of all of our products, with the ability to drill down and see the details of each project and its scope. We do not regret purchasing Roadmunk and would not have the concise view of our products needed without it!

Cons

No cons to report as far as this planning tool is concerned, we have been happy with the product.

Annette from Adobe

very visual

Pros

Easy to use, easy to visually comprehend the timeline.

Cons

Using the formatting and page filters is a little confusing.

Roadmunk: The Project-Planning tool that's as powerful as the time you put into it.

Positive. We don't use it much at all, but it's a useful tool for project management.

Pros

Roadmunk is useful for visualizing timelines and milestones for just about any project you decide to use it for, though it's probably best-used for IT purposes.

Cons

There can be issues with timeline visualization when going between a spreadsheet with all of your projects, milestones, and dependencies, and translating that to timeline format.

Amelia from Cogent

Flexible enough to be useful

Great interface, flexible, a great way to communicate with stakeholders.

Pros

The flexibility of the software means you can customise it to really suit how you want your roadmap to be, unlike many competitors. The different views of the roadmap is really useful.

Cons

It can take awhile to set up to the way you want it. I learned by using a colleague's templates. It's worth the effort to learn if you use it as your primary roadmap tool.

Alián from Aleph Engineering

Excellent option to visualize the big picture

I'm planning an overall improvement in the recruitment activities for my company, while other business development team members do the same for other fields like customer acquisition, finances, marketing and so on.

Pros

I enjoy the different visualization options, it makes easier to get the whole picture about the plan, goals, etc.

Cons

Was not so easy on the beginning to understand how to create the milestones.

Ashley from Savii

Simple, yet comprehensive roadmapping

Extremely positive - a great solution for providing both detail and high-level views.

Pros

Simple to use, continually adding new functionality. Really great visuals, particularly the "agile-ish" view by category and timeframe

Cons

No major cons - solid software. Would love to see an integration with Azure DevOps.

Michael from ROADMUNK