What are Streamtime users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Streamtime software through verified user reviews

• icon"It has an easy to use interface that very useful when I plan and cost projects. The support and training is responsive and upbeat."
  • icon"Love how it syncs with Xero, love the upgrades, love the support service, love the product."
  • icon"The tech support is amazing. Friendly, fast and helpful."
  • icon"I missed that the upgrade doesn't have the same print job sheet feature. And I miss the stop watch time tracker."
  • icon"I am finding it hard to think of anything negative about Streamtime."
  • icon"We are missing some funcionalities that will come in a while. Gantt charts in the job views with dependencies."

Browse all Streamtime Reviews

• Have you used Streamtime and would like to share your experience with others?

Billie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Everything I need to manage, track and report on workflow.

I really like them as a company. The ethos, the values and the friendly nature of the team. Professionals that enjoy getting the job done.

Pros

Comes from designers. It's simple and easy to use. Can get to it anywhere with an internet connection. The user experience is just right for the industry and the tasks I have to carry out. The team regularly ask for feedback and they listen to it. They then action and adapt the software progressively and are alway improving it. There is always training available and support which is prompt and efficient.

Cons

Originally I didn't like how large the header font was on the jobs and quotes etc. However it actually made me think more simplistically about naming conventions of jobs anyway. Plus they have listened to feedback and changed that now so you have options. Being with the system from the start and having been a long term user of the old Filemaker based system I know the company are simply trying to get it right so they do listen and tweak all the time.

Stephen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

It works very well for an agency

They have been great to deal with, I have confidence that even if a feature is not there or something needs improving they will be working towards it.

Pros

It is made for agencies, covering the core functions requires. The To Dos are genius for setting up your taks for the day and clocking time. The cross linking is very good, they understand the workflow of an agency. We are confident that this software will enable us to grow. We have looked for a long time to find the right project management tool, there are many that are well rated, and they may do one thing well. But none cover all the core functions required for a design or marketing agency, and deliver them in such a simple, friendly way.

Cons

It has no client portal, but as it has an API we are looking to build our own to complete the system. There is also a lack of reporting, but again we have used to API to create our own dashboard - to track team time, holidays and efficiencies.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

We used Active Collabe for a few years which had some good bits its but was holding us back. We also have used Monday - which was incredibly basic. There is absolutely no comparison between Monday and Streamtime. BaseCamp is popular with agencies but is basic and nowhere as good as Streamtime. We also reviewed Workamajig, though this the closest to an Agency system, it is very complex to use, and would require someone dedicated to managing it. In my opinion, this feels way behind Streamtime because of usability. If the system isn't simple it won't get used properly and there will be quality and delivery issues.

Craig

Streamtime is great.

Streamtime is great and we have no hesitation in recommending it to any Architectural Practice.

Pros

Streamtime is a simple to use whole of practice software package that assists and allows us to focus on delivering our Architectural Services.

Cons

I still have to do my timesheets, however Streamtime has made it as simple a process as possible.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

We wanted a software package that focussed on Architectural Services, not just general professional services.

Bianca

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A new level of productivity, self management and visibility from our team

The ability to filter reporting data is fantastic. We couldn't easily calculate profitability and performance levels before, and it's highlighted and helped us improve those things really quickly now that we can see what's going on!

Pros

the ability to set up pre populated project templates, products, and rate cards. This speeds up a lot of our admin tasks associated with setting up projects. Followed by the ease and clarity of the time and expense tracking against the quotes, and the filtering of information so we can report on all the important things we need to know for business profitability and good client experiences.

Cons

It would be great to have the contact details of the project Contact automatically visible in the project vs just their name. then we wouldn't have to copy and paste them into the project or open another tab to view their contact details while working on the project. It would also be great if quotes with our messages automatically got sent to the person who's sending them, and there was a pdf attachment the client could reference at a future date if we edited the quote for any reason.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

roll started to get slow and glitchy, and we couldn't get any valuable reporting on performance and budgets

Jonny

High level tasks that trickle down to employee todos is *brilliant*, better perf though please :)

Cons continued: ... Streamtime. I feel like there must be a middle ground. Perhaps an extension that logs to the To Do? Hell... we'd probably pay for an extension that did that just to get better records from those 2 employees. I can understand sticking to your game plan, but in reality you have a product that goes further than the "lets kill timers" ethos - could be worth backing down on that a bit for the sake of your users. Describe your overall experience with Streamtime - Tracking budget vs time used. Knowing how far under/over at a glace is great (esp via the Priorities board) - Using Priorities to track the overall state of each project (To quote, Quote sent, Ready to start, Design, Dev, Ready to invoice, Invoiced etc). - Letting employees know what they should work on this week.

Pros

Organising employees time with per day to-do lists with hour estimates is *brilliant*. We used to rely on Teamweek - which was excellent for high level project tracking. But now when fleshing out project timelines, it automatically sets up peoples weeks for them. Thats what makes Streamtime killer af. The rest of the features just make *that* feature more and more useful and harder to give up. The integration between all aspects of running our business is *excellent*. Moving away from detailed time keeping via a timer has been great in many ways and for most of the team means they can focus on the work and drag down work as it's done. However, as we're finding the integration with so many more aspects is so good - and some employees can now track time much easier so do a better job - ironically we're starting to care more about time records than ever before because we can actually make business decisions based on them. (More on that below). Priorities was the last missing piece that really made it possible to move off almost all other platforms in favour of this as a central tool. We still use Trello to manage the smaller tasks within a project, we know there are sub tasks but our projects often result in 100s of smaller tasks being made/archived/reassigned so for now we're unable to move to subtasks to do this.

Cons

The performance of the Schedule>To Do view is really problematic but performance on all pages needs work. In particular: - Scrolling sideways often leads to jumps in whole months when I only wanted to see the next/previous week. - When I do scroll to the next week/month it often reloads existing tiles and then takes quite a while (rarely less than 5s - we have 100mb/s down and 40mb/s up so our connection isn't the issue. As someone who spends hours looking at these screen this can be quite irritating. That said it provides a huge amount of benefit so I put up with that slowness - however I know other people in the team don't use it because it's so slow and they don't use the rest of the product enough to realise the slowness is worth it (quoting, schedule>jobs view, reporting, review time logs etc). Lists not being reorderable in priorities is quite a pain. I've resorted to adding 2 temporary lists at the start so that if I ever need to add a new column its a heap less work. I know it's central to your product ethos not to have a timer, and that works really well for most of our staff, but we have 2 people who *want* to use a timer because they personally like to. Not having any timer at all is a bit of a pain and made it **really** ****REALLY**** hard to get them to use the product. We literally ended up looking at alternatives because of this point before I had to make a captains call and so now they use Harvest to track time and then transfer that time into...

Response from Streamtime

This is an awesome review Jonny and the good news we are addressing speed and these things, I'll reach out to you personally and see if you can help with our testing.

Replied March 2019

Elaine

March 2022

Why I love Streamtime

It's a smart, flexible and easy to use and meets our needs perfectly. Beautiful clean design - a real pleasure to use. The ongoing support is excellent and the team are friendly.

Pros

It was easy to integrate into our business processes. Indeed it's fundamental to our business sucess. It's easy to use

Cons

The expenses to PO functionality I don't think it can link to our accounting software - Sage. Not 100% sure about that

Seemed like the best one. Friendly Team

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

Traffic was moving online - so we had to change systems

Taylor

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best time tracking platform I have ever used

Streamtime’s time tracking works the same way my brain works. This is how I have always wanted to log my time. I hope I never have to use anything else.

Pros

Streamtime is hands down the best time tracking experience I have ever had.

Cons

Task management features are a little light.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

Far better user experience. The other services may have many more features, but more features means more time managing the platform. Streamtime has exact feature set and user experience we were looking for.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

We wanted something that was easier to use that allowed us to better manage what our employees are working on while they worked from home.

john

December 2021

Group D Architects

Pros

Streamtime has had a huge impact on our office management. It is incredibly easy to implement and use. we use all the features from quotation to invoicing, "to do" and we're now starting to create reports from jobs to inform future projects.

Cons

It would be good to easily fore cast future revenue, this can be done by setting up filters but can get a little fiddly. It would also be good to have / create more stages (rather than paused, in play, completed) inline with the RIBA Plan of Works. Again this can be done with labels but can get a little fiddly

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

it was more oriented towards the design and construction sector, others appeared to be more generic and required much more set up

Áine

Excellent

Great system, great team. Always get a reply in plain language to any questions or queries. Our team love it. Very easy to train people on how to use."

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service

Cons

I don't find anything lacking in this software- they are always open to feedback and offer suggestions on how to work around issues or create new ways of working with the software

Ranjith

April 2022

Good for tracking

As a team member it helped me in tracking the time spend on each project so that I could keep a track of my weekly hours. Helped in evaluating and improve efficiency

Pros

The ability to get a birds eye view of team utilization across multiple projects

Cons

Lack of customization allowed in terms of creating invoices and quotes

Bulut

Intuitive produce

So simple to navigate. Big spaced-out UI makes it easy to see what I've done for the week.

Pros

Easy to use, I like the drag-drop feature and the option to copy feature.

Cons

I had bookmarked Streamtime and it kept opening on the date I had bookmarked it, so I re-bookmarked it as the log-in page instead of auto sign-in and fixed this issue.

Anya

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Love the one you're with

Streamtime is like big brother tracking time and productivity and I can easily pull billable hours at any time. The tags you can set up and how it manages projects is invaluable for budgeting and tracking. I can basically search a job from 11 years ago and see what I did for that client, what we charged, who worked on in and find the job folder which is archived under the Streamtime number all within 5 minutes.... and we have a cloud archive with over 20,000 jobs in it.

Pros

We have built our business with Streamtime in place for 10 -12 years as our quoting, time management and invoicing platform. Love how it syncs with Xero, love the upgrades, love the support service, love the product. In fact I love the one I'm with so much that although there are lots of products on the market the grass is definitely not greener on the other side. And I love it so much I'm spending time writing this review to share the word.

Cons

Nothing - What's not to love? I will flag that like any system - it's only as good as the information put into the system. We have systems and procedures in place to ensure each step is followed. We even do internal audits to make sure Streamtime is being used correctly.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

It was designed and built by creatives for creatives. If you are in advertising, design, or any creative services I totally recommend this product. I've been in advertising for over 18 years and when we moved from paper job tickets to Streamtime without a doubt I increased my bottom line by 10% and the accountability and attitude of staff to time and expenses changed overnight.

Marcos

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A creative all in one project management tool

Streamtime is a very powerful software hidden in a very intuitive and well/nice design platform. It will help organizing your team before starting your projects, and once they have started you will be able to control your projects to ensure they are on track! Once they are completed you will be able to see job cost reports with profit margins by stages in a very synthesized pdf All data provided by Streamtime is key for the success in your business, we have been looking for many, many softwares during some years and finally we found the one that fits perfectly!

Pros

Customer support is great! It Is very difficult that this type of products adjust perfectly to your company, so knowing there is a team of creative people working behind each day with passion to make it better and to hear your feedback knowing that "we" can/should make it better too is simply great. In a world of constant changes like today this is one of the most valuable things we look for when choosing a software. We also love the capacity of re-thinking the traditional way of doing things in project management softwares, the combination of a powerful time tracking (integrated in a to-do list) + resource scheduling + project management + project financial is perfect to track correctly your projects and to power your team!

Cons

We are missing some funcionalities that will come in a while: Gantt charts in the job views with dependencies The need for splitting much more the privileges for our team in terms of granting access In the schedule view, when looking at the project portfolio, we are missing the capacity of having a bigger picture by days or weeks or months The Dashboard view could be much more powerful Many things we have already talked with them and are on their roadmap (is great having the roadmap webpage! and knowing what is in progress)

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

Streamtime is an on-going software. You have a group of creative design thinking people working each day to make it better. 2 years ago we cross with Streamtime and didn't choose it, two years later we where surprise to see how many updates and improvements it had. So probably in one year it would be even better.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

Spliting softwares is a big mistake in our opinion. We where using two softwares + an accounting one The one that owns the time tracking is the one who has the data and so the one that you will be using correctly. With Streamtime we are joining two in one

Ed

The best software I've ever used

Not only is the software fantastic and looks beautiful - the best looking software I've ever used, I really like the tone of voice they use in the software interaction. Their support is excellent, not only is their knowledge base full of excellent support notes and videos, but when you have a question their team are knowledgable and really helpful. And above all friendly and I always get someone I know responding. Can't fault my experience. They offer regular webinars, updates and blogs/papers to ensure we are getting the most from the system. Would recommend Streamtime to anyone running a marketing/creative agency.

Pros

It's a beautiful piece of software that is very easy and intuitive to use. Once you've got the system set-up with your company's details and that of your clients, which in itself is a breeze, creating and planning jobs is easy. Adding time, expenses and materials is done easily then converting to quotes or invoices is completed without duplication of effort. It saves 90% of my time compared to my old system (Word documents) and I present my company so professionally now. I used Streamtime Classic for 11.5 years, which was a great system in itself but have recently changed to Streamtime in the cloud which is fantastic as it's contemporary, always up to date and I can access it from anywhere on top of all the other benefits.

Cons

Absolutely nothing I would change with Streamtime.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

The sales team came up from London to see us in Cheshire (almost 12 years ago now), they were friendly, knowledgable and not pushy. We really liked Streamtime Classic and it offered everything we needed and made us look really professional while being easy to use. When we moved over to the cloud version they made it so easy - they set-up an account for me as the administrator so everything was done for me, they let me keep my Classic subscription for free as reference and gave me all the support I needed.

Response from Streamtime

Blown away! Thanks for such a great review Ed!

Replied July 2019

Paull

Streamtime contains everything we need to know about our projects, clients and suppliers.

Helps us to keep track of project progress and manage a job from quote through to invoice.

Pros

We have been using Streamtime for a number of years and the cloud-based platform is a vast improvement on previous iterations. It is very straightforward to log in and check the status on individual projects. You can easily add a new stage to a job, revise a quote, then send it off to the client for approval. One thing I really like about that process is having the client `approve a quote by clicking the button (although many of them don't seem to bother!). Support is good, always get a good response from the development team service is a key differentiator for me.

Cons

Generally speaking the system is quite intuitive, but there are some elements of the interface that are not immediately clear the USED / PLANNED figures in the budget section of a quote, for example. That doesn't make sense to me, I think the total should include also include expenses, that would give us a running total that tell you when you've overspent. I haven't managed to output any useful reports as yet, but that might be because I haven't spent much time looking at that area. On the old Filemaker system I used to output reports that would give you a good indication of job performance. There are some nuances that give rise to frustration now and again. There are instances when you think, it would be really useful if I could add a new contact at this point (rather than come out of the job and return to the Contacts area) does that make sense

Response from Streamtime

Thanks for the review Paul, We're looking at how we can improve that data on the job screen to better reflect the used / planned better.

Replied February 2018

August 2016

Streamtime - An emerging benchmark and future king!

From the moment you check out their website, see their innovative approach and understand the direction they're taking their software in, a wave of anticipation will most likely wash over you. Especially if you're looking for a user-friendly project management app with design and user experience at its core and a company behind it who practice true customer-centricity. I say that because not only are they prepared to offer long-term value over short-term gains, I've never met a more hands-on team of people focusing on creating a product that aligns with their vision and also takes into account every last piece of user feedback. There is a genuine excitement about their product internally and that's reflected in their culture and service. Streamtime doesn't compete on volume of features' it falls way short of many out there and for good reason' they don't want to. Streamtime focuses only on the things that make project management simple and nothing else. Starting with the dreaded timesheet' gone are timesheets and timers. Streamtime lets you set up a simple ToDo list of cards (which house your jobs and tasks) and allows you to set and modify the time by simply resizing the card. Drag the card from the ToDo pile to the Done pile and that's it! You're making money. It really couldn't be simpler. Streamtime allows you to do many of the core functions that teams and individuals require without all of the redundant features that most people never use. Quoting, invoicing, integration with the world's best accounting system (Xero) are all well-thought-out additions. Granted, there is still work to be done on the options and functions for invoicing pre-Xero, but all of the must-haves are in the pipeline as we speak. Although the app and it's unique functionality are in its infancy, these guys literally don't stop improving every week. If a simpler, easier way to capture all of those bits of time that fall through the cracks isn't enough, then Streamtime's plans for future data interpretation providing real studio insights on staff and project compatibility is just out of this world. Streamtime is a forward-thinking software company with the balls to chuck the original playbook out of the window and start again from scratch. They had the foresight to work with an award-winning team of design-thinkers who challenge the status quo, and the guts to accept an exciting new direction and build something truly unique for creative agency professionals.

Pros

(1) Simplicity. Easy to pick up and a minimal/clean interface that responds quickly on the mouse and trackpad. Whip those cards into the Done pile as quickly as you can. (2) Quickness from job > job plan > quote // or from job plan > invoice // or a quick task added straight in the ToDo list for all of those 'urgent' jobs clients ask for. The pipeline from creating a job to completion and every interaction in between has been designed with real purpose. (3) Analytics: A rich engine to break down your time, costs, progress etc. Huge amounts in the pipeline too, watch this space. (4) Great for a freelancer, even better for teams. An excellent team schedule feature allows managers to easily manage WIP across a whole team. (5) Plenty more I can't think of off the top of my head. ... Last but not least - Customer service. It's second-to-none across any industry i've worked with or for! Period.

Cons

(1) Still suffers a little bit only at this point in time because it is so new. One or two invoicing features haven't arrived yet but are in the short-term pipeline. You can get around these whilst in Xero for the moment though. Once these bad boys come in... i'll come back here and bump two of the categories up from 4 stars to 5 stars along with the other three categories to give it a perfect score... it's that good... And i've used many good systems over the past decade. It's worth jumping on board now to experience the software as it's certainly made dealing with our WIP much easier.

Response from Streamtime

Thanks for your support Chris!

Replied September 2017

Rachael

Industry: Animation

Great way to manage tasks, time, costs and invoices.

We started 10 years ago using Classic, and now we're using Streamtime online, we're thrilled with how well it works, and how much easier it is to access. Streamtime became a huge part of our company setup, so we depended on it working well. Now it works seamlessly - we haven't come across any software better than it.

Pros

Assigning tasks, monitoring costs, reporting and invoicing. It makes saving your time on daily tasks easy, clear and a good way to reflect if you've been productive.

Cons

The scheduling area - it is currently being developed so hopefully once finished it will mean we don't have to use another platform to schedule out projects.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

The support & the functionality. It was super easy to create projects, assign tasks to our team, report on time/costs and invoice - all on one platform.

Lisette

Always improving

We've managed to vastly improve our studio booking system with this software. The reporting function is super versatile. Overall, always a great experience using!

Pros

The road map is amazing, and the team always listen to feedback on how to improve the software. Plus the design team love to use it!

Cons

It can be a bit buggy at times which slows things down.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

Seemed to do more than the others (invoicing, team management, timesheets, reporting). The others seemed to have more specific specialties and we needed something that did everything.

Slow and desktop based

Rach

Streamtime - a must for solos and teams

Pros

The customer success team are a dream to work with and assist with the setup and ongoings of working with the software. They are always touching base with webinars and deliver them in a friendly and approachable way.

Cons

The only functionality that Streamtime doesn't have (yet) is a way to plug into shared cloud based folders for teams to directly access and communicate with the collateral. They do have a roadmap though that is transparent in what updates are coming up next.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

Streamtime offer a trial that enabled 99% of functionality which have me a much better idea of how to use the software before I invested. As part of this process, the customer success team were always on the other end of a chat or email, ready to answer my questions.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

I needed a way to integrate with Xero and a more strategic way to deal with workload items and progress (and mental load).

Carla

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Makes my working day easier!!

Studio resourcing and availability (or lack of it) is much more visible to us than ever before. Invoicing is very quick, as are estimates and job plans. It works in a way which makes sense and doesn't require hours of training to grasp - love it!.

Pros

We were pretty much able to set this up and get it rolled out throughout the studio on our own - that is because it makes sense and it user-friendly. Having used a very complicated system that required hours of training prior to this, this is a massive breath of fresh air. My day to day work is more organised and scheduling work through the studio is easy and we have great visibility on resourcing for weeks to come.

Cons

The integration with Google Calendar could be a little better but I know the guys are looking into this, they seem to regularly update areas of the site so im confident this will improve.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

It looked easy to use, simple to understand, and the cost is great.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

Because Paprika is awful and very expensive. It feels like it has been put together by someone very techy and it has not been translated into a user-friendly language which makes sense to most people. Its old fashioned and takes forever to do anything. Plus if you don't hit save you lose everything! It doesn't auto-save like ST!!

Todd

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Whoa! I feel good, nana nana nana na!

The user experience is great. The improvement to my project and workflow management is great. The additional educational resources and webinars are great. The support and follow-up comms from the team are great. The decision to switch... was great.

Pros

Not only is it beautiful and a pleasure to use, it has positively and productively changed the way I approach setting up jobs and tracking my progress from end to end. This would be really powerful for studios to run teams and manage larger amounts of projects. They actively take on board feedback and requests for new features and improvements, and share what they're working on via a public roadmap.

Cons

The only disappointment is that I didn't start using it sooner.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

I previously used Trello and then Asana to manage my projects and workflow. Once I saw Streamtime and gave it a try, there was no other option to consider.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

Streamtime is designed by creatives for creatives, and fits better with the expected workflow and project management of a design/creative business or studio. I was also impressed with everything around the product, from the marketing, support and resources, to the general tone of the brand and its people.

Jessica

Design Agency & Streamtime

Pros

Intuitive and very easy to get the hang of, everything is in one place and it looks great too.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike about the software.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

It made so much more sense to us in terms of the layout and the design itself. It wasn't plug-ins based and the support on offer from StreamTime made it an easy choice.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

We were using a very old version of onsite hosted studio manager that was built onto filemaker, moving onto an online digital platform for ease of access when WFH along with enabling us to upgrade operating systems that were being held back by the version of filemaker we were using.

Response from Streamtime

What a wonderful review... thanks for taking the time to write this. - Andy

Replied May 2021

Jay

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A perfect fit for a creative agency

The Streamtime team has been extremely patient throughout our unusually long sales cycle. They have consistently been experts in the functionality of the app, willing to take the time to develop innovative solutions to our (potentially unrealistic) demands. So far, the app has proven to fill the financial and real-time profitability capabilities we did not have in our previous system, improving the time recording process while maintaining high quality resource allocation/management functionality.

Pros

The innovative design and thought process for managing job workflow is unique in a very crowded category. Developed for the Creative environment, it changes the focus of project management from filling out multiple screens and forms to a more modern, user-friendly, intuitive interface. Evolving the time sheet to a To Do list could be evolutionary in the struggle to accurately capture time.

Cons

Too soon to say as we are starting the implementation process but would be nice to have approval/markup & sign off capability for creative internally & with clients.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

Streamtime checked all of the critical boxes, had an innovative approach & design and was competitively priced.

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

Reduce duplication of effort, Increase efficiency & accuracy, Improve communications

Making life easier

Managing projects,. budgets, times, cashflow is so much easier with streamtime. Even my most creative employees find it easy to use.

Pros

I love the software, it's easy, intuitive, colourful (just a nice UX) and all my contractors love it and anyone I show it to loves it. It's easy to scale the business with it, it connects to Xero.... it's brilliant. The phone app is also a huge plus

Cons

No client portal yet. Would love to have an integrated interface for clients.

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

ease if use and the interface

TEODORA

It takes our team to the next leve

Essentially we switched to Streamtime form a different platform in order to be able to better manage time and team allocation over a multitude of projects. So far it has helped, considering that the previous used platform only allowed us to log and track hours worked. We are still learning to use it to the fullest as different team members have different levels of proficiency & willingness to employ it (we've only been using it for 2 months).

Pros

- ease of use ( essential for team to get on board and use it) - functionality - layout design which allows quick overview of project status

Cons

- occasional bugs, however the software is constantly improving

Reasons for choosing Streamtime

- interaction with Streamtime sales person in pre-sales moment - design

Reasons for switching to Streamtime

We needed more team allocation features and planning

Streamtime