• Pros

• "This software is beautifully designed. And of course I like the Gantt features."

• "I like the versatility and easiness when using this program and managing tasks. "

• "I liked the look and interface of this program."

• Cons

• "TeamGantt works great for simple project managements but it is not very helpful when handling complex projects among different teams. "

• "Hmm... this is a tough one. It is kind of pricey, but it is definitely cutting edge. Also, it does not track if a PM or Manager is on too many overlapping projects. "

• "Not much to mention here but, if you are using this application for large projects, it might be a little complex."

Browse TeamGantt Reviews

Alan from HCL Technologies

An excellent project management tool

Pros

Helps in organizing activities, by the groupings of respective tasks and subtasks. You can also find the dates of commencement and completion of each individual task. The application is very user-friendly, and you will be able to see an overview of various activities and their progress. With the application, we can break down every single activity along with assigning a deadline and hence you can create a good forecast about the time frames required for project completion. You can see who exactly is working on a task. The most attractive feature is that you can share these charts without logging in. You will find tutorials and demos about the use of the application. The one to one chat helps the team to interact and stay updated with the project. A lot of advanced integrations and collaborations are available to meet individual preferences.

Nathan from Dotcom Zambia

TeamGannt - My Recommended Project Management Tool

If you are familiar with the Gannt system this will be easy for you to pick up and start with, setup can be quicker and there are advanced features if you want to get more complex with your projects. TeamGannt is comparable to MS project but is fairly cheaper to access than MS Project. I would say its not for everyone as it has a somewhat steep learning curve and may be better suited to those who have used Gannt charts extensively.

Pros

TeamGannt helps you plan projects using the Gannt system. It is great at organization of tasks and sub tasks and is ideal for project managers who have studied or used the Gannt system. Great use of Gannt Chart techniques - A lot of techniques for building stellar Gannt charts have been integrated well into TeamGannt. For example if you wanted to extend a deadline for a specific task all you would need to do is drag the task across the timeline to move the duration. Task progress is also shown as percentages so you can see how much work has been done on a specific task. Cloud based, real time sync - All tasks and information is saved in the cloud, so you can access it wherever you have internet. This also means any changes are automatically shared across platforms and users. Share Function works even if you do not have an account - TeamGannt has a share feature that allows anyone with the link to see a project or charts without the need to log in. - The UI - The overall user interface is simplified with tutorials and overview videos available to help you set up your first project. You can also customize to your hearts content with multiple options and integrations that you can add and use.

Cons

Moving from other project management apps may be challenging. For example if you export a project and want to import it into TeamGannt using Excel or CSV files directly into a live project, there is clear option to do this right now. The only way is a workaround hack which is really unnecessary in my opinion. If you want to get the most out of this software, you have to pay full price. The free tier may allow for several users but it is very limited in its breadth. So in a sense the price can be a letdown if you just wanted to test and see how the software functions. Maybe not a gripe if you have a lot of memory, but since TeamGannt is cloud based, you may find it challenging to use if you are building a complex project. Since it is browser based, it can be a bit laggy. Maybe having a dedicated app would be more useful but in our case, we found that all you needed to do was to refresh the browser.

Matthew from Blue Medora

TeamGantt offers simple gantt charting but lacks product polish

This tool makes sharing my gantt charts with clients a breeze.

Pros

TeamGantt offers a clean view of the gantt chart and visually is nice to see who is working on what tasks in line with the bar. But really what lead me to purchasing this software, is its sharing capabilities. TeamGantt allows me to share my charts with other users without the need for a login. This combined with the ability to embed it in webpages has been critical for radiating timelines to clients. A common feature in these types of products I generally don't like is the "sync to calendar" feature. However, you can tell TeamGantt spent some time on this feature, and it works surprisingly well.

Cons

Where TeamGantt fall short is in their overall product polish. The user experience and underlaying design is flat out annoying. Something as simple as undoing a date change can take minutes to figure out and may not even be possible if the site didn't record it in its history. Resizing the charts is a pain and you can't even resize the tasks column. The way projects are listed in the left panel is also very difficult to read and navigate. These things can all be summarized in just the UX design. The feature set is robust and I don't think its lacking anything their customers really are asking for, at this point it just needs to be giving some TLC.

Greg from TVH

Industry: Wholesale

Flexible with integration ability

We are using this to assign tasks and to publicly show progress on projects. Key users have accounts and they can't update their progress and regular users are able to use Trello to update things for free. Everyone is able to see status changes and updates for the export to URL option.

Pros

I've been using TG for over a year on all of our projects. It's extremely flexible with how you can setup and track progress for all types of projects. I love the ability to share a public URL that has read only options for users to see real time progress. It also integrates well with Trello. Instead of buying more licenses for TG you can have users move cards in Trello that will update the status in real time within TG.

Cons

The most painful thing for me as a user as well as an admin is the dependencies. One wrong click or drag can change every single task below it. They do have an undo feature, but it's going to show all 50 (for example) of the events as changes. In my opinion it should show the 1 change and all of the 50 causes under it. This was and is my only major complaint.

Reasons for Choosing TeamGantt

In my testing it worked the best while being able to integrate with Trello. It was also more cost effective for the amount of users we have.

Phillip from Tiger Communications Plc

A Highly Polished Project Management Tool

Team Gantt scores very highly in all areas from me. As the head of a software team I schedule our quarterly delivery plans. Being centralised online I can convey where we are in the plan to anyone, anywhere. As a software engineers ourselves we really appreciate the skill that has gone in to making the app look and perform so well. Before we were using MS Project. That was expensive and so overcomplicated. I would recommend all MS Project users that use MS Project in a light to medium capacity to change horses.

Pros

Very easy to use Very friendly sophisticated look to it makes it a joy to use Love the way you can put projects next to one another to quickly see resource and timeline clashes It has great integrated one-to-one chat with TeamGantt support who have answered my few questions promptly and professionally

Cons

I have a use case whereby I may have a long list of tasks to add to my Ganttt chart, drawn from a software development package into excel. It would be great if I could bulk insert tasks. I know I can do this by creating a new temporary project, bulk importing on project create and then dragging them from that project into my project. It is a reasonable workaround but if I could do it directly it would be a cherry atop a very fine cake.

Frank from Martino Flynn

Gantt Charts You Can Use and Edit in Real Time

I look at, try, and use lots of systems to manage projects. Both in terms of meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets. Even when they're working well, Gantt charts can be complicated to deal with. TeamGantt handles them as well as, if not better, than another other application I've used.

Pros

TeamGantt makes it easy to scope out and plan a project, and then to work to that plan. You can rough in each project step as text, then draw in bars on a horizontal calendar, and then punch in estimates for how many hours or days each step will take. You can assign tasks to team members. At any time in the project, it's easy to see at a glance where the project stands.

Cons

In the interest of constructive criticism only, there are some visible 'growing pains' in the TeamGantt UI. The positives far outweigh the negatives, though, and TeamGantt offers great value for the price. Give it a try yourself.

Steve

Awesome bit of kit!

I started using Teamgantt because I wanted to Gantt chart or a project I was running out of Basecamp. What I found was something that now replaces my need for basecamp and is my Go-To tool for all my projects. I even use it to track personal and business goals. I love Teamgannt

Pros

Fully featured, highly intuitive team and individual project management tool. Close to Zero learning curve for the average team member.

Cons

The cons are simply that you will be lost without it once you get to use it and once you experience how easy it is to use, if for some reason you have to use another project management tool, you will constantly wish you could move that project to Teamgantt.

Easy to use project management solution

This allowed our organization to put more structure around project management. Combined with our on-staff PMP we were able to apply better human resource allocation across a seemingly endless array of projects that never finished before new ones were added to the plate. Our management team was able to visualize how over-allocated various people were and thus dialed back on adding ever more projects to the fold.

Pros

Very easy to use and administer. Easy to train other users how to use and set them off on their own projects. Nice dashboard to view one's own projects and project status and to view all resource allocation across the organization. Inline collaboration functionality.

Cons

Typical project management concepts like Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, Late Finish are not available.

good software for grantt charts

use this to draw grant chart. i wanted to present it to my senior management. this supported me so much.

Pros

it simple can manage like excel. simply can create grant chat for my software application. can download as pdf

Cons

it it expensive software and trial period is not enough. other requirements are well enough for me.

Chris from Beer Snacks International

Industry: Food Production

TeamGantt for a Small Business

We use this product for very basic planning. For this type of work we have had no problems. It has a greater interface and is very intuitive.

Pros

Very easy to use. Click and drag, quick customization and editing. Visually appealing and easy to read.

Cons

I wish there was more learning involved with the project management aspect. Myself and the team would benefit greatly from more expert advice and tips that were readily available, or displayed on our pages.

Reasons for Choosing TeamGantt

This had a good free option

Muhammad from Transnet

TeamGantt's online Gantt chart solution to managing the progress of projects

I found the software to be quite useful. It definitely served my purposes and, aside from the minor user interface challenges, i had a positive overall experience with it and would definitely recommend its use to other project managers.

Pros

I used Team Gantt to create a Gantt chart in order to manage an 18 month project and the following are aspects that i liked the most: -It is an online software which saves your schedule to the cloud which makes it conveniently accessible from any location/device with internet connectivity. -It is a simple to use and quick system: users only need to populate the tasks and sub-tasks of their project, including each task's period and deadline, and the software generates the Gantt chart in real time. With the task information already determined, it took me less than 30 minutes to complete the Gantt chart for my entire project. -Changes to the duration or deadlines for each task can be changed by simply dragging and extending the timeline bar for each task. -The color of the timeline bars of each task can be individually changed which can be used, for example, to differentiate critical tasks from standard tasks etc. -The progress of each task can be updated, which is shown as a % completed and visually shown as a darker colored timeline bar on the Gantt chart diagram -All updates to the Gantt chart are shared with all members in real time. -The Gantt charts can also be exported and downloaded in PDF format which is convenient for inclusion in reports.

Cons

The first project is free (which includes 3 users and 5 resources) but it has limited capabilities so you would really need to pay the subscription in order to fully utilize this software. The user interface could still use some tweaking: although the building of the Gantt chart is straight forward enough, looking for specifics options under the drop down menus can become daunting as the option menus are not grouped or laid out in a standard/user friendly format.

Ross from Igniter Media

Simple Yet Powerful

We used TeamGannt to manage our 18-month web development project, and it served all of our needs very well. I would recommend this to any team that's looking to try out gannt-style management, as it's approachable and easy to learn, but will also support all of tasks and complex dependancies.

Pros

At first, TeamGannt seems like a simplistic Gannt system because it's very easy to pick up and start using right away. Once you start setting up your projects, you find that it has highly advanced features and can scale heavily to meet larger requirement sets. Since it lives in the cloud, sharing and collaborating is straight-forward and superior to the bulky, constricted predecessor, Microsoft Project. Simple features like dependancies are handled elegantly, and advanced features like saving off benchmarks (prior states of the chart) for future comparisons are handled just as elegantly.

Cons

There are small issues with usability, which feel largely rooted in the fact that the system runs in a web browser. When adding tasks, you can hit some keys that cause indentions or next-lines when you don't intend to. Sometimes the views will lag slightly behind your changes, and you will need to refresh or jog that view to the right or left to see the changes show up accurately.

Abreana from Zakhem Property Management

This software reads my mind!

We discovered this product when our company was undergoing a large transition (breaking apart an old company, branding an entirely new company, and switching property management software along the way). TeamGantt kept us sane!! It played a critical role in our successful company transition.

Pros

I love the ease of adding items to the chart, assigning people, adding dependencies, color-coding everything, etc. The software almost instinctively knows what I want to do and then provides some easy-to-use button to get it done! Printing the charts is a breeze (very useful to have for team meetings). Individual contributors to the project receive daily update emails reminding them of the tasks that need to be completed. We love the percentage complete tracker at the top of our chart! All-in-all, a wonderful software.

Cons

The free version is barely enough to get you by. You are allowed to have one project and three contributors (who can also make free accounts and access the chart). My company is not purchasing the premium version because our work is not primarily based around Gantt-chart style projects. It would be nice to see other offerings, such as simple to-do list capabilities and other task assignments that don't necessarily involve a timeline.

Judy from Shekinah Fire Ministries

A Pleasure to Work With

TeamGantt is an excellent Project Management Software. The creators are very pleasant and sociable. Their customer service is quick and pleasing. They strive to keep working on their product, fine-tuning it, adding new features and generally expanding. The product itself has excellent Gantt Chart features. It provides a choice of beautiful colors to work with. I love their diamond-shaped milestones which clearly mark out the signposts for your projects. They also enable you to see a mix of projects all at once so you can properly view and reschedule multiple projects. Another great feature is the ability to show a percentage complete progress, a feature often missing in other PM software. TeamGantt also allows you to star priority projects so that you can remember which projects to concentrate on first. Their weekly Calendar is one of my favorites because I can see the milestones and tasks that I have set up for the particular week. All in all, TeamGantt is very satisfactory. As I am using it, I feel pleasure because they have taken the time to design their software the way a designer designs a beautiful home. When I open up the software, there is a good feeling inside. And when I sign off, that feeling goes with me throughout the day. Thank you, TeamGantt.

Pros

This software is beautifully designed. And of course I like the Gantt features.

Cons

At the moment I am writing this, I can't think of any outstandingly negative feature to this software. For sure, nothing is perfect, but they are aware of that.

Setting up projects for growing subscription company

I purchased the plan with unlimited projects which fit the company I work for best as we run multiple projects with multiple timelines. I like that I can view all projects timelines and that tasks assigned to myself or to other team members regardless of which project all are available daily so you can see the action items you personally need to complete that day. The email reminders are also a nice touch of daily tasks. Simplicity of this software and ease of use and teaching others made my decision clear for this one.

Pros

The top quality of this program is that there is no fluff/filler features that a lot of other software's offer. Everything they include is useful and easy to use and teach to other team members. The layout and work flow of things makes its easy for each team member to see what they need to complete daily for each project, what the status of the project is, and ease of editing the project.

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike that is worth a mention. Things I think that could be improved on is the checklists for tasks and assigning certain check list items to certain people. Not just assigning the task to a person.

Brilliant, fast gantt tool with some useful collaboration tools and integration abilities.

Pros

Quick to set up, easy to understand, simple to share and rock-solid base functionality. I'd recommend it without pause. Some users may find the more advanced collaboration and integrations useful, but it's the core web gantt solution which is most attractive.

Cons

Not a properly responsive app, and therefore is tough to use on smaller screens, and impossible on mobile devices. The companion mobile app has no lane view, which is a very bad and difficult to understand choice. More expensive than it should be.

Ashante from Spiel the Beans

Project Management is necessary so you need the right tool

Pros

to all of those who use the MS Office tools, I do to, but please hear me when I say this: the gantt charts are amazing and can be shared, edited and organized by as many collaborators as a customer desires. This tool has been designed with an incredible attention to detail and is extremely intuitive to use. I love that I can easily see projects from a high level perspective, or click again to dive down into the weeds of a specific task. I love that my team and I can easily upload files related to a task, or even start chats pertaining to a project or task. Another favorite feature is that just about every dashboard within this tool can be displayed in multiple ways. This is great for teams because everyone has different preferences when it comes to how information is viewed and best understood.

Fouad from Dubai Points

A real gantt project management tool

Simple, Very easy to use from the get go and real time collaboration and monitoring of tasks makes this tool my preferred PM needs

Pros

I was looking for a free gantt PM tool that is easy to use and share with the team. Checking out dozens of tools, Teamgantt was the only one that fulfilled this need for me

Cons

For its ease of use, the free version doesn't have some advanced features of setting up the resources and the usage with reports that are needed for PMs. Haven't checked the paid version but I assume they have it

Very Detailed Project Management

Pros

TeamGantt offers incredibly detailed project management charts that allow us to track each step in a projects lifespan. It's fantastic for very detail-oriented project managers.

Cons

If you do not know about Gantt charts, it will be a hard learning curve to understand how to use the software. It took our team some time to really understand how to use this tool, but overall we've been very pleased with the amount of detail available.

Ivana from Media Production

TeamGantt for project management

Pros

I like the versatility and easiness when using this program and managing tasks.

Wayyy Better than Excel

We used TeamGantt to help manage and give visibility into the progress of a website relaunch in early 2018.

Pros

The only other tool I've ever used that could create Gantt charts like this was MS Excel, and it's not really fair to compare the two. TeamGantt is a project management tool designed from the ground up with Gantt charts at a center. It's an amazing, visual way to see your entire project laid out with assignments, durations, and dependencies all visible and editable. They also recently executed a little bit of a UI update, which was nice.

Cons

Gantt charts, by nature, are a little cumbersome to maintain. TG makes them about as easy as possibly, but if your team isn't into it (or you don't have PM managing it) it's not going to work for you.

Tabitha from Word of Life

Industry: Music

Team is Organization 101

Team gantt is a perfect tool to keep your projects on a perfect timeline! You can set the due date for the project and work your way backwards so you never miss a step

Pros

You'll never miss a deadline

Cons

It can be overwhelming at furar

Vladimir

May 2016

Nice tool which helped to launch a line of urgent projects where timeline was critical

Very nice cloud app we preferred to the very mature products as JIRA and all the plugins thereof, MS Project etc. Although it is not integrated to JIRA or other issue trackers (which would be so nice, and our project management office was desperately searching for a JIRA plugin to replace that), our team continues to use that because it is easy and understandable with no extra-effort and plans look good, easy to provide an access to the team to and have necessary export options. I'd suggest guys to invest more to the stability of the UI and testing because they don't even aware of the obvious bugs in the front-end or searching for a higher level developers.

Pros

Ease of use, No need to learn and Easy to present plans to the team

Cons

Sometimes unstable or RIA is slow for larger projects, UI has bugs and you need to be searching for workarounds sometimes. And I'd like to have JIRA integration strongly.

Response from TeamGantt

Replied May 2016

We are working on an API that will open up integration possibilities. Also, as of yesterday we made some major infrastructure changes that should speed up performance significantly for larger projects. Let support know if you are still experiencing speed issues.

Eric from Lancaster Bible College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Gantt That's Going Some Where

TeamGantt is a good tool, headed in the right direction, but with a ways to go.

Pros

TeamGantt is a powerful and intuitive Gantt software. The best features are the simple (but not simplistic) user interface and the at-a-glance human resource allocation.

Cons

This product would benefit from more features, integrations, customization options, and easier navigation. After using the tool for several weeks, I still find I forget where certain options are located. The placement, and the singular location, of many options is less than ideal.

Thomas

TeamGantt to the Rescue!

I've used several ineffective tools for project management, so I'm really happy to have found TeamGantt. I manage three global projects directly, and oversee about eight others at any one time. I couldn't be more pleased with this application.

Pros

TeamGantt supports work-task breakdown, task assignment, intra-team communication as well as reporting to stakeholders. It is easy to use, easy to share, and constantly evolving for the better. Managing access is very simple. I can change one aspect of a task with a click or I can open a single page and find all task entry on that one page. I can display my workers at the foot of the page and see availability of each at a glance; making assignment easier. I get daily updates on every project, when teammates leave notes on a task, I have immediate notification (I can read the note).

Cons

All I can think of is that the application doesn't do my job for me :>)

Martin from Renewal by Andersen

I don't know that I'm doing anything to complex with the software (I'm not using features such as the sync to calendar), but from what I've seen thus far it has been a useful tool.

Pros

I like how easy it is to pick up and understand this software- when I first started using it, I was familiar with the idea of gantt charts but had never used software to make one (minus a crude excel version). The software was very easy to pick up and start making charts, and has helped me more effectively manage both big and small projects! It has been really useful to review assignments with my team, and I especially appreciate the ability to assign specific tasks to individuals.

Cons

Before getting the premium version, I tried the free trial for a week to get a feel for how the tool worked and if it would be useful for me. It had enough features for me to understand how a gantt chart worked and see the use case for them, but it was difficult to actually apply/get started with my projects based on the limited features available.

Trevor from Clean Industrial Technologies Inc. / EDC Environmental Group of Companies Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

An powerful tool to get our project reporting and management approach on track.

Excellent reporting capabilities, and up to date project management accountability across the project for all team members.

Pros

Very intuitive options and super easy to use. It was very easy to get others up to speed with using the software - even if they had little or no prior experience with gantt charts or similar project reporting software.

Cons

Actually there was very little not to like, but perhaps the print options could be a bit more flexible, allowing for various reporting views.

Michelle from The Gideons International In Canada

Great way to see projects at a glance.

Pros

It's easy to see the status of a project, and to notify others on how it's going. Our team has used it to communicate with remote staff and found it very helpful. Colours, symbols, and percentages clearly show the progress of a project.

Cons

I wish there was a way to manage the notifications and customize them more. Also, some functions are difficult to customize sometimes I have found there is no "edit" feature at all! So more customizability would be helpful.

Paul from Illuminate Education, Inc.

The last Project Management Tool you will need.

I work as a project manager and need to report every other week to management the status of my various projects. TeamGantt makes this an easy and pleasurable task.

Pros

Makes charting so much easier by allowing dependencies inside of projects. Each line item is collapsible and gives a nice high level view when condensed. Reporting can be shared easily and looks nice as well.

Cons

An individual license is cheap but once you start adding users it can get pretty steep.

Nate

Makes my life easier

I'm a product designer first and foremost but after finding myself as a business owner, I've had to become more of a project manager. I'm always looking for tools that allow me to get back to designing products and Team Gantt helps immensely. The gantt chart basis for the software really simplifies projects for visual learners (if you have eyes that work, you're a visual learner) and helps to communicate to the team what the necessary steps are in the process. I love that anyone can get in there and build out their schedule and assign tasks to different team members. It allows my team to operate autonomously and delegate where necessary.

Tobias from conversion works

Full screen, Full overview, Full control

Teamgantt completely changed our way of organising our teams and projects. No information gets lost or forgotten. One 27 inch display is fully dedicated to only show a fullscreen teamgantt planning overview at all times. We are big fans of Teamgantt!

Pros

- simple, beautiful layout - always synced - easy availability view

Cons

- a desktop app would be a great improvement (for faster input) - a mobile app is also on our wish list

Response from TeamGantt

Replied May 2016

Thanks for the review! I have great news, we have a developer working on a mobile app right now, so it's coming. Next on the list is a desktop app!

Great Project Management Software and Team Visual Tool

Pros

A lot of our Project Management staff using TeamGantt to create visually appealing, organized and dynamic Gantt Charts for internal and external project management. This is a really easy way to see what the whole team is doing all in one visual and see what project progress has been made. This is also a great dashboard that is easily shared and understood by the executive team when our Project Managers need to give project updates to executive management.

Cons

We do not have any gripes about TeamGantt and highly recommend it to all Project Managers.

Graphic way to show project timelines

Showing a great timeline for a project I was proposing. Beautiful, interactive, self explanatory.

Pros

It looks a lot like the timelines businesses have used forever and the view as a Gantt Diagram is great. Managers and people with more than 15 o 20 years in the industry are gonna feel as good and organic using it as millennials.

Cons

I don't like that its sidebar looks too much like asana's I don't know which came first but will love them to differentiate. Also, the free version offers just one project which doesn't gives the client the opportunity to feel they can't live without it.

Dave from Motion165

Has Changed Our Lives

We started using Team Gantt about three months ago after trying a whole lot of different applications on desktop and mobile, and getting frustrated in the process. TeamGantt literally changed our lives. We are not able to collaborate as a team, monitor deliverables and increase our efficiency. The software is a cornerstone of our weekly team meetings. Thanks to all of you who developed / support it!

Pros

Logically designed. Flexible data presentation. Accurate. Extremely fast to learn yet very powerful. Mobile and desktop. Very easy to configure.

Cons

We truthfully don't have any cons to share about Team Gantt. The software rocks.

TeamGantt is fantastic!!

The company I work for uses TeamGantt to help schedule our production departments for each upcoming project, where we are contracted to begin work. We have 8 individual production crews and using TeamGantt helps keep our workflow in realtime, daily. Once updated, we know where our crews are, how much they have completed and how many more days it will take to finish the project. TeamGantt is a great way to keep everything organized efficiently.

Pros

Easy of use, fluid constructs, helpful training videos.

Cons

I have not found any cons as of yet.

Tabitha from WOLC

Industry: Music

Great for looking at goals longterm

Team Gantt was very overwhelming for me at first but it is because it is capable of displaying a lot of information at once. However, the functionality of it is quite exceptional recently. You can now limit the amount of information you see at one time, which makes this the perfect tool for setting and tracking your goals.

Pros

You are able to see week by week, where you are with meeting goals and deadlines.

Cons

As soon as you log in, it was be a lot of information to see at once. You have to set your preferences to not too much at one time.

Jon from EA

September 2015

Simple. Clean. Easy to Use.

VISUAL FIDELITY Best looking gantt chart I have found on the market. UI is clean and simple. Doesn't look blocky like a developer threw it together., which you can generally expect with gantt integrations. FUNCTIONALITY Very easy to use. Simple means of moving groups of tasks and milestones. PERFORMANCE On the desktop, always responded very quickly, and was never an issue with loading. MOBILE Unsatisfactory. I rarely use it, but they don't have an app and must use the web version. They have a mobile web version, but it's only good if you assign out tasks to individuals. I do not take advantage of that feature, so the web version I find disappointing. OVERALL I have been using Team Gantt for about 3 years now for managing project timelines and milestones (teams of 100+). Would definitely recommend this gantt over any project management gantt integration tool I have found (heavy JIRA user), simply for the cleanliness and easy of use.

Powerful Tool, But Overly Technical and Difficult to Navigate

We're tracking everything with TeamGantt. Setup was a bit slow, but we're going to stick with it.

Pros

- easy to create many different tasks, assign these tasks to other users, extend length of time, etc - tutorials are probably the best part of the software and really help us understand how to get started and set up

Cons

- The navigation on the left could use some work, there are redundancies - I want all users to have access to each other's time sheets without having to grant this to each one for each particular job. It's quite a slow process to start up, then faster when you're using - The biggest drawback is that the day of the week row doesn't float as you scroll down the page. This is quite frustrating.

Great tool to whip up a Gantt chart!

Pros

Overall, it's fairly easy to use with a relatively intuitive UI. There are some areas where, as a user, I have to click around a bit in order to figure something out, but generally speaking it's easy to use.

Cons

No full screen view. This is an especially big handicap when we're looking at projects that span many months with day-to-day deliverables.

Philip from University of Missouri in St Louis

Industry: Philanthropy

Great tool to give a bird's eye view of your project!

Pros

TeamGantt provides seamless tools to make sure that you and your team can see the entire Gantt chart and all of your dependencies. Our team appreciates the reminders it can send you about tasks and due dates, and my manager can quickly look at this and see where we are with projects.

Cons

TeamGantt currently doesn't have a mobile app, which means you have to be on your desktop to use this. I wish we had that functionality since many of our team members have to work remotely.

Easy to use!

One of the simplest gantt software I've used and I've used a few. The interface allows for good collaboration across teams. We typically used this to track the progress of our product development across 6 teams distributed and the linking tasks gave a very effective picture of dependencies and the impact of delays

Pros

Simple Easy to collaborate

Cons

Can only be used for tracking longer term project tasks. Cannot be used to plan small activities like the list of tasks for the day. If it had a built in sticky notes system (something like trello) it would be perfect. The comments feature doesn't work so well.

Tony from Extensis

Easy to get started, good alternative to MS Project

We have been using TeamGantt for about a year now and it has helped us organize and keep track of our initiatives. This web product is easy to use and quick to implement. They continue to enhance existing functionality to improve the offering. The Administrator role is simple and adding users is quick. Great value for the money!

Pros

Easy to use, Quick to implement, no training necessary for most functions.

Cons

The printing of reports could be a little easier with options on what to include or not include.

Dean from Palmer and Harvey

It works if you like your tasks presented in Gantt chart form.

Good task management tool for a single team.

Pros

Versatile, inexpensive, good visualization of workload inside the project. Resource management of employees is a plus. Summary of time required for each project next to chart is a plus.

Cons

When you have several projects with a lot of tasks it becomes hard to navigate. Collapsable menus sometimes make me miss a task because it's not displayed on the chart when it's collapsed.

Justin from Lancaster Bible College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

TeamGantt

Pros

TeamGantt has provided a brilliant collaborative project-management tool for my dynamic team. The UI is easy to navigate and attractive, and the simple layout allows for easy assignment of tasks.

Cons

One of the major downsides is the lack of in-app notifications. I'd much prefer not using my email to gather these notifications, as it adds another tool i have to regularly reference to stay current.

Philipp

Best GANTT Chart tool

We're using it to manage the production of websites. It's useful in retaining an overview on what's going on and how busy everyone is. It can be an overkill. If you think of iCal for example, you can litereally drag bars in there and in the montly overview you can get a pretty good idea on when certain projects start and end. If you use TeamGANTT, make sure you're actually gonna use the comments, attachments or any other TeamGANTT specific feature that helps your project. It's also useful if you have a lot of people and you want to make sure you're not overbooking any individual with too much stuff. With the dependencies between tasks its easier to reschedule but I find it hard to decide what will be dependent on what. Often tasks flow into each other.

Pros

Easy to Use Best GANTT Chart tool Excellent Chat Customer Service Great as one big solution for almost everything

Cons

Gets a bit tedious if you use hour estimates Might be an overkill if your project is not too complex

Mladen

Great Piece Of Software

I have been using TeamGantt within the company that I am working in for project planning and progress tracking. The app is great and very easy to use. Even if you haven't used it before, getting started with the app is like a walk in a park.

Pros

Very easy to use. Linkage with Basecamp.

Cons

Sometimes it gets confused when calculating hours per day for individual resource.

August 2015

Joey from Kleber & Associates

August 2015

Game Changer

We use TeamGantt as a project planning tool for our marketing agency. In the past, we fumbled in the dark using emails, Excel, post-it notes, cave paintings - whatever we had handy to keep projects and clients organized. With TeamGantt, we have delivered transparency - a huge relationship builder with our clients. Nothing is left in the dark - it's available in real time so anyone - from our own management to the client - can log in and receive status. TeamGantt is a great company - I've got emails from the founder(s) themselves resolving issues and making sure we were satisfied. They're constantly adding new tools and innovations that make the platform even more useful. My personal favorite is the attachment and notes option - anything that cuts down on email is a bonus for our agency.

Hudson from HarrisLOGIC

May 2016

The Best PM Tool I have ever used.

Team GANTT has literally changed the way we do business. It has allowed us to organize vastly complex projects, condense communication, cut email, and version track working documents. Every client I show it to has bought a subscription!

Pros

Easy to use, great videos and customer service is amazing.

Cons

Need more colors, ipad app and ability to next projects.

Jithin from Make a Difference

September 2015

The best planning tool out there

We use agile within the organisation and hence everyone works in multiple projects at the same time. We work in 23 different cities with over 100 people in each city and it is important for us to ensure everyone knows what the plans for the year is, the activities for the upcoming quarter is and finally what's the progress we have made in each of them relative to the original plan. Teamgantt lets us do all this and after reviewing over 30 such tools we can quite confidently say there is no other tool can do what teamgantt does. Pros 1. Feature rich 2. Easy to use (minimal training required) 3. optimized for collaboration 4. The people who run the show are quite nice and genuinely caring Cons 1. Not easy to add tasks on the fly 2. No mobile app 3. Can get slow at times

Luiz Felipe

May 2016

Simple and Powerful at the same time ! Perfect for every kind of user !

TeamGantt is the perfect cloud App for manage your team tasks and projects, from small team to big teams. It is affordable for everyone also, strongly recommend it !

Pros

Easy of usage, Design and Updates.

Cons

Does not have mobile app with notifications !

Response from TeamGantt

Replied May 2016

A mobile app with notifications is what we are currently working on, it's coming soon! Thanks for the review!