Browse Zoho Sprints Reviews

Sean from Core Software Integrated

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Pros

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Cons

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Most of the features were free and the rest was included with the trial. We used Zoho for other business processes and decided to give it a try.

Adarsh from Vibhaa Technologies India LLP

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Pros

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Cons

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Zoho Projects is meant for Waterfall model of software development. We are now into agile model hence we made the switch.

Nikhil from Dyocense

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

Pros

The reports and dashboard are awesome. Import from JIRA also really helped

Cons

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Less expensive for small teams

Dave from AirProxima

Worst project management software I've ever used

Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Pros

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Cons

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Bundled as part of Zoho One. Good value on the surface, but that was dead wrong.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Made a bad choice, went back as soon as we could undo the carnage Zoho Sprints caused us.

Yesid from Grupo Link

Zoho Sprints

gran herramienta

Pros

Fácil implementación e integración con otras herramientas de Zoho

Cons

asignacion de varios proyectos a usuario de forma masiva

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

la integración con las demás herramientas de la compañía

Jorge Luis from VersiónTI

We are making a company enhancement project as our first Sprints Aproach, and doing it with Sprints it's a great help

Pros

It complies with the Sprint Methodology, so it's easier to implement it to our firsts projects using it, it would be an excellent tool

Cons

As always, every great job, requires a lot of effort, but it's worth it

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

it has a better approach to the sprint methodology instead of adapting something else

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

It was recommended to me so I give it a try

Marco Javier from Enfoque Interactive

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Pros

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Cons

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Simplicity and Price, Love the idea to be Agile and use the SCRUM methodology for all my projects. Also, what I need is task management so this is perfect.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Costs, benefits, features, stability.

Ed from Visual String

Zoho Sprints Does a Great Job Managing Service Projects

We like the simplicity of the interface and the ease in how we can have staff get trained on the tool. If the tool gets in the way of the project, we get rid of it. So far, we're very happy in how easy it was for people to get involved in the tool.

Pros

One of the biggest problems we have is that we have software developers, writers, and graphic designers coming together to support a single project. We've found that Sprints uses an easy format so the tool doesn't become an impediment to managing projects that include multiple disciplines.

Cons

The free version doesn't work for us. We have finite resources and a growing pool of projects, so we use Epics to manage how resources are used across multiple projects and sprints. Not using Epics makes management much more difficult.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Interface, the fact that it follows the Agile methodology, absorbs customer changes faster, and ease of managing resources across many projects.

Uldis from "AGroup SIA"

Industry: Program Development

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

Pros

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Cons

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

We needed platform with finance, project management, sprint management and support system which is well integrated. It seems Zoho provides this

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Jira cloud version is too slow and does not have good integration with project planning tools

Abhisek from Digiserve Marktech Pvt. Ltd.

Best for Small & Agile Teams

Awesome!!

Pros

My requirement was a simple project tracking tool, and Zoho Sprints was the perfect fit. We are a small team, zoho sprint helped us track the task progress effectively, collaborate in the team and helped us increase our overall productivity.

Cons

Could not find anything. it was exactly as per my requirement.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Has more features, cost effective and great support

Jeroen from PX

New to Sprint, liking what Zoho has to offer so far

Very good. excited to use it moving forward.

Pros

Overall summery reports and high level Sprint management

Cons

Backlog could maybe use another screen to report on different types of tasks or other filters in one screen.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Simple addressed he need to organized our projects in Sprints.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Lost overview and too much manual adjustments setting up Sprints.

wendy from Wilde

Great

Really good!

Pros

For sprint based projects, it’s about the simplest software but with robust reporting.

Cons

It would be great to see a timeline feature.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Asana is too expensive and the reporting isn’t robust or detailed.

Because I needed better reporting

Amritha from Boba group limited

One of the best online agile management software

Pros

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Cons

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Jaideep from Glide Invest

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Pros

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie from Consultant

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Pros

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Cons

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

the integration with the CRM and Desk subscriptions.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Could not keep up with the status of each task, plus with using an outside development company, we needed a reliable way to prioritize our stories.

Mohanned from Emagin

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

- We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level - We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Pros

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Cons

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

as said above. Zoho Sprints is a software package that is built specifically for AGILE SDLC, which is what we wanted

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

This product is perfect to tune the SDLC according to agile, it's built to cater such an issue

Walter from Garden State Science and Tech Institute

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Pros

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Cons

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

One of our team members have been using Zoho projects for years and after showing us the Projects-Sprints integration it made it easy for us to change over from Basecamp.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

I liked the Zoho Project-Sprint integration.

Martin from QikFit LLC

Looking for a great project software...and found it

So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Pros

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Cons

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Easy of use, time to setup and well structured system and flow.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

We needed a tool that offered more traceability and accountability. We got more than we were looking for but we know we will need the additional functionality in the future.

Helder from Haizen

Sprint Analysis

It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

Pros

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Cons

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Testing

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Seeking better integration with Gitlab.

Charles from BIB

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Pros

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Cons

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Way easier to learn that Jira. Zoho Sprints did exactly what we wanted - to help manage sprints.

JULIUS from Self Employed

GREAT UI

Only using the trial but looks promising so far

Pros

SIMPLE TO USE MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started. EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Cons

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint No customized reporting

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Possibly, weighing ease of use over feature set. Would like a better tagging feature, prioritization within the epic, would like to see more robust release planning features.

Manu from YoungTechies Systems Pvt Ltd

Zoho sprints is good choice

so far good

Pros

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Cons

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

its Indian and cheap with same features

Sebastián from simpletech

Industry: Information Services

A lot of features

Pros

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

Cons

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Bart from NetYCE

Close to perfect

We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

Pros

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Cons

Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.

Speed, price, capabilities

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC? - Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint? - Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is. Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Pros

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

Cons

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Response from Zoho Sprints

Replied April 2019

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later. 2. User interface that guides through Epics module There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product. 3. List all sprints We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also. 4. Detailed reports Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable. 5. Project level report of all sub-items As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly. 6. Manager not able to see all info in global view The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view. 7. Click through reports We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP. I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience. So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to support@zohosprints.com.

Viswanath from Procureli India Pvt Ltd

Great product at reasonable price

Pros

Most of the necessary features to manage a product or project

Cons

Kanban board is missing which we used earlier

price

Sprint boards and pricing

Anand from Prodancy

Easy to use collaborative sprint tool

I have been using Jira for very long and this tool is really elegant and meets most of my requirements

Pros

Zoho sprint has a simple dashboard interface with many features integrated together.

Cons

No, I am still to try many things on this tool

Cost was a major factor

Yae from Archibus Philippines

Efficient agile project management using Zoho Sprint

Its a best fit for our projects that require an agile approach; simple, easy to use, works for agile teams!

Pros

Its very simple, lots of reporting and viewing style to choose from that makes it easy to review progress or projects

Cons

it takes to getting used to it having used the full Zoho Project where I see the "full picture"

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Im a loyal customer and got used to the simple but powerful features and the interconnectivity of all the Zoho applications

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Our project management approach has changed.

Rick from Barcodes

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Jira alternative

We need to replace Jira which is expensive and bloated. Add ons cost too much. Zoho Sprints is just about a feature-to-feature replacement for Jira.

Pros

* Easy to use * Familiar interface * Feature rich * Quick, intuitive interface * Great reports

Cons

* No kanban board * Settings organization not as easy

Francisco from Dev As Pros

Love at first sight

I was looking for a tool that could replace the simplicity of Trello but providing the robustness of Jira. Trello is so simple and flexible but lacks a lot of project management features. Jira is very complete but past experiences made me not like it that much. Zoho Sprints does that and even more. It is such a well done product that only Jira would compare but, IMHO, Zoho Sprints is way better. I like how one can have a lot of info in one tool without feeling overwhelmed by it. You can hide and show lists, panels, columns, and more, to have the needed context. I didn't use the timesheet but it also very helpful to have an in-app timetracker to keep everything in one place. Nicely done, Zoho team.

Pros

- Sprint planning - Epics boards - Sprint meetings - Image attachment by pasting them - Velocity charts

Cons

- Some image attachments wouldn't produce a thumbnail - For some reason tasks and bugs cannot be move to a sprint from the backlog if they do not belong to a story - Cannot order stories by priority :(

Good first impression

We got up and running very quickly. Currently, we are testing out 2 projects and our team seems to onboard pretty smoothly.

Pros

Zoho sprints seem to cover all needs we have for an agile development process. - Epics - Sprints - Kanban board

Cons

I'm not convinced about the built-in chat yet, but, also haven't tried it much with slack, hangouts, and similar already in use.

Gabriela from Bonostudio

Good Software

Pros

I found the program super good, the organization and the way of ordering everything is good. However, I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Cons

Difficult to use. I find it a bit complicated to understand the difference between task sprints and projects.

Damian from Vantage Software Inc.

Industry: Semiconductors

My experience with Zoho Sprints

Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Pros

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Cons

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Price, ease of use.

Pricey

Sayanth from Enfono technologies Pvt.Ltd

Best Agile project management software

Wonderful.

Pros

I love this software it's both low cost and wonderful, with help of this i can easily manage daily tasks of my staff and monitor their progress. Also time sheet is very helpful for monitoring working time of employees. During work from hoe it's a necessary software for every agile based companies.

Cons

I almost liked every feature. I don't have any cons to list

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

First, I'm also experienced with zoho in my other startup, we are proud subscriber of zoho one. and secondly its low cost and better than every other agile based project management software. thirdly our mails are also hosted in zoho mail and we're planning to purchase other zoho services.

Vishal from PDRL

To the point Agile management

We are using JIRA and I love the UX of Sprints compared to JIRA its simple to use and to the point

Pros

Its user interface and user experience is to the point

Cons

It has all the features of JIRA but at the same time its very easy to use loved it,

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

JIRA is costly and confusing

Manoj from Fegno Technologies

A good project tracking tool that I used.

Pros

The time tracking feature for the tasks helped me effectively tracking my projects.

Cons

Roles generation and privilege allocation is a little bit confusing however and I'm just a beginner with the service its getting better when using it regularly.

Sumiyabat from Tomujin Tech

Perfect for sprint

Pros

I've been leading agile team with three members. As a product owner, I liked the connection between product backlog and sprint board.

Cons

Compared to other project management softwares, the user interface design seemed little dull.

Camilo from CP Organization

Buena herramienta

Muy útil el uso de la herramienta.

Pros

Tiene componentes muy interesantes para el trabajo colaborativo .

Cons

Creo que la cantidad de usuarios iniciales y el precio son un poco elevados.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Porque tiene condicionales muy interesantes.

James from VisionSpring, Inc.

APM Project Duration Planning

It's well designed and easy to use.

Pros

I have evaluated over 30 APM platforms, none of them allowed me to determine a rough order of magnitude for the project duration. Zoho Sprint does, with a little adaptation.

Cons

I wish it would rollup duration times as well as points.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

Syncromatic was home grown APM tool, back in 2004, as there were no good options on the market back then...rather than improving it we decided buy.

Evan from Smart Technologies Software

Zoho Spirints

Pros

I have been using Zoho Sprints for the last year - it helped our team be more organised and stream development. Zoho helped us steamline our development also by focusing on more important aspects rather than last-in let's develop attitude.

Cons

I think the solution needs more reporting and possibly more alerts.

Quick and easy way to coordinate

Pros

My team was charged with developing a new version of the software that we use on a day to day basis and so we not only needed to coordinate with our own internal team members but also external contractors and software developers. Zoho Sprints is fast and great for use on mobile phones (at least, on iPhone). Clean and manageable as well, which is we we kept using it for 2 years.

Cons

It would be nice if the file sharing feature were more robust as it is rather limited. It also take a while to upload/download files from different projects.

Edwin from Altatec de Occidente S.A de C.V.

Good tool

Pros

it's a good devtool, the interface is nice and the user experience is good

Cons

I need to publish the dashboard with my clients and I can´t do that

Venkata Ranga Rao from Ratiocination

ZOHO Experience

It is good

Pros

Ease of Use. Simple yet Powerful. informative and collabarative

Cons

Can have better speed and better Reports

Easy to Use

Jihad from FIS

ZOHO Sprints review

Pros

Project Tracking, Flexibility, Ease to Use,

Cons

Integration with other app, Time tracking

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

More flexible and user friendly

Senthil from Cyces Innovation Labs LLP

Best Agile Project Management Software

Pros

+ Very Clear Product Messaging + Easy Onboarding + No-Nonsense Features + Excellent Support and Customization Help We switched to this from Jira, because the team was new to Agile PM Tool and Jira was a bit heavy to consume.

Cons

+ UX Could be a little better + Features Unlocking in Pricing - Could be better.

Maksim from Uni-Bit Studio inc.

Zoho Sprints review

Pros

Effectiveness and simpleness comparing the competitor.

Cons

We don't like how Sprints integrated in Projects

experience

project management

Pros

its user friendly graphic user interface which help to understand whole project on single screen

Cons

holistic dashboard is not graphical disp

its agile

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Sprints

to understand whole project on single screen

Joel from Lite Organization

Great alternative to Jira

Pros

Zoho's signature product UI/UX that produces ease of usability. Great features and integration with projects

Cons

Can use less strings and more icons. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the ammount of titles, subtitles, comments and notes, for example when opening details on a work item; there is just too much going on

Integration

I use for education experience management.

Pros

A lots of integration with other SaaS and Zoho Products. Mobile available.

Cons

Calendar view Integration Google Calendar

Price and mobility

Matias from One Backstage

It's a grate solution

This is the 3rd Zoho product I'm​ working with and i loving them.

Pros

The best was how easy it was to use. Didn't need any training or videos to start using it. It has what you need to run the projects. Simple and complete

Cons

The bad and good thing is that you have the basics and more that you will require to run many projects. I guess that there are some things that you will have in any other solution that this one doesn't have. to be honest​ I​ didn't​ miss any. It's a great​ solution