• Pros

• "I like all the automated stuff that's really great I especially like all the help that I get whenever I have a problem easy to get in touch with anyone on the text site"

• "The cost-effectiveness and 24/7 support is great"

• "I really like the fact that no matter what I ask they always try and accommodate me. They have never said no to any of my requests. Always extremely courteous and patient."

• Cons

• "Program runs a little slow but I partially blame that on we American's being impatient. Also, some features take several steps to get the job done - but the job does get done so I can't complain. "

• "I am missing a few features, however the developers are continually upgrading and improving the system. "

• "There are some TIMEZONE updates that need fixing, but rest assured they are being addressed! It would be nice to have an APP for your phone, but it still comes up, just a little hard to navigate. "

Browse 6Storage Reviews

Chris from Motorway Self Storage

Easy and Efficient, Storage Management Solution

By using 6Storage I now have a up to date view of everything going on in the facility and where all my tenants are at. It's easy to manage payments and keep track of debt levels. Automatic invoicing and late fee application are highlights. The ability to email/sms clients from within the software makes debt management more efficient

Pros

It has streamlined all processes within the business. I like that it is cloud based allowing me access from anywhere. Being a New Zealand based business I am extremly happy with the level of support being provided.

Cons

There is not a lot that I don't like about it. Over the year that I have been using it I have mentioned a couple of items with the support team that would be helpful. They normally include these in the next release 1 to 2 months later

Reasons for Choosing 6Storage

I chose 6Storage for it's features and pricing. They even setup a custom website for me that was integrated into the storage software for online move-ins. Many of the features included in 6Storage would have been extra charges with some of the other options.

Response from 6Storage

Replied August 2019

It's amazing you make the best use of 6Storage. We prioritize new features/enhancements and release it. Currently, we're integrating Quickbooks and you can expect it in the upcoming releases. -Ash

Dag from StorageCo AS

Perfect solution for our needs

6Storage has an incredible customer service - available 24/7 by chat. They keep improving their software with new updates/new functions quite often. They have even implemented a few functions for us that we asked them to include - at no cost. We are looking forward to using 6storage for many years to come.

Pros

Great customer service, easy to use software.

Cons

No support for mobile (at least so far).

Reasons for Choosing 6Storage

One of their founders is Icelandic! And their software was reasonably priced, and had most functions we were looking for, so we ended up with 6Storage and we are happy we made this choice.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2020

Thanks for cheering us Dag! We're continuously improving and we're happy to have someone like you with us.

Elizabeth from Advantage Properties

Overall the program helps us with our basic needs for managing our storage facilities.

Pros

We love the site map feature where we can see all of the units laid out. We like the way you can use the suspended lease feature to keep up with tenants we have blocked out of our units. We also like that chat feature on the website, and always having someone there when we need them is helpful. The move in process is helpful and easy to use. It also is good with calculating how much prorated rent a new move-in needs to pay. We do love the customer service that we have been given.

Cons

There are several changes we would like to see made to better help us manage our storage facilities. In the Statements for each tenant, we would like payments and invoices to be organized by dates instead of "Invoice numbers." The system the way it is now, is extremely difficult not only for our company to follow, but tenants who come in requesting to view their statements have a hard time following it as well. The most recent payment we would like to be at the very top, of the statement, and then everything older is under it. Revenue reports groups the revenue by Buildings and Payment Dates, which is confusing for us when we try to reconcile when we make a deposit. The way it is now, when we pull a deposit, it only gives us the total amounts for each building, it does not specify who those people are that have paid that money. We need a report that shows us individual tenant's payments, something similar to the Daily Payment Report but in a list form that shows who the tenant is, their unit #, and the payment amount made. It doesn't need to show what their rent amount is, we just need to know how much they have paid. Being able to have all of those people on one list, would help us tremendously to reconcile each deposit. We also would like the Revenue Report to show after the Amount column to break the amount paid down into "Rent" and into "Late fees." Instead of us having to figure up from that amount what we keep we would like for that to be included for us.

Gail from Storador S.L.

Industry: Warehousing

Great software and support system

Having used a different system when we first opened the facility, when we found this software on Google used it for 30days on trial, the difference in software was like day and night. Any suggestions made on a support ticket will be incorporated to make your software an individual experience. Nothing is too much trouble for the support team. Extremely happy with this software. Can highly recommend it to others in the self-storage business.

Pros

This software is perfect for a storage facility. The support team do just that, support you with every question or problem that occurs during your working day. Our self storage facility is based in Spain, but support is given 24/7 wherever you are in the world. Friendly helpful advice, everything you require in one programme to run a successful business.

Cons

There are no negatives to mention about this software. The support team will find a solution to any problem you think you have, advice is given by chatting online with a support specialist who is always there to help.

Reasons for Choosing 6Storage

Best software for the price, 24/7 support, everything required in one software programme.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2020

We're glad you find our support team helpful and that you'd highly recommend it to others. Note: Recently we've reduced the trial period to 14 days instead of 30.

Roger from Superior Lighthouse, LLLC

Highly impressed with this software.

I set up 6 Storage for my client who owns the storage rental. I wasn't sure how well it would work for my client but it has worked out well for him. The software has had very miner glitches and the support has made up for them.

Pros

6 Storage is an automated software that allows renters the ability to select the rental unit, set up their own accounts and pay all in one session. It automatically gives them a discount (set by the admin) if they select semi-annually or annually. A lease is created for each renter and requires a signature, which can be signed on the renter's phone. After a tenant moves out, the unit automatically becomes available for rent. The Site Map is clear and easy to see if a unit is available, rented, or pulled out of service. Past due accounts turn red. Invoice, receipt emails are sent automatically making the entire system easy for keeping track of all renters."Pro-Rated" payment on the first month is another great feature that allows the admin to set up all rent due on the first of the month. As an admin working with software companies, it is critical to have support. I have been working in the website business for 20 years and have never had the quality of service that I get from 6 Storage. From the beginning, I was assigned to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my Client Relations Manager. He has been amazing. Every time I have had an issue I just call him and he not only explains how to do what I need done but takes care of it for me. He has made personal calls to me to check up on how things are going and offers suggestions to make things work smoother. I have really appreciated his care and concern for my success as I manage [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the owner of the business.

Cons

6 Storage is still developing the software. It does not currently offer a simple "Refund" button that returns funds to the renter. Refunds can be given in the software but the funds needs to be manually returned either by check or through the payment gateway that is used. 6 Storage is working on that feature. In the U.S., Paypal is the most commonly used payment gateway. 6 Storage does not offer Paypal as of yet. They are working on adding a company that offers multiple gateways. This will be appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing 6Storage

As an admin working with software companies, it is critical to have support. I have been working in the website business for 20 years and have never had the quality of service that I get from 6 Storage.From the beginning, I was assigned to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my Client Relations Manager. He has been amazing. Every time I have had an issue I just call him and he not only explains how to do what I need done but takes care of it for me. He has made personal calls to me to check up on how things are going and offers suggestions to make things work smoother. I have really appreciated his care and concern for my success as I manage [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the owner of the business.None of the other storage rental unit companies offered the level of services and support that 6 Storage provides, especially at the price it was offered at. It truly is a bargain.

Response from 6Storage

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the descriptive comment Roger! Our client relationship manager is the best and he's a jovial person. We wish you luck with your future endeavors.

Paul from Coventry Self Storage

Fantastic Support and Product

We now have the ability to text and email all or selected customers at will. We have a link off our web site that allows customers to check which units we have available and for them to reserve or book online. Our customers can now go onto their own portal and check their details and pay bills. I must say that 6Storage Chat support and backroom support has been superb. I know that we must have been one of the most awkward companies they have taken on but 6Storage continue to answer questions and resolve issues 24/7. I urge anyone , from anywhere and any time to go onto their web site and click on Chat and ask a relevant question. It was this that sealed the deal for me. Other Storage Software programs that I quite liked meant I would have to wait until 4pm UK time to get answers and judging by how many times a day we were asking for help in the early stages I don't think it would have worked. Also the prices for 6Storage are excellent.

Pros

We love the automation. Once a customer is moved in and set up in 6storage the system completely takes over and invoices automatically. I set myself up as a customer on the Auto Pay feature and not only did I receive the automated invoices but then on the correct day I received a text thanking me for paying. It might be a small thing to others but this was a wow moment for me. We are busy trying to get as many of our customers as possible to use Auto Pay feature. We like the dashboard and find using the Site Map to find units and move people in is great. This software has too many great features to list them all. The support team are always there for you and it was this feature that swayed me to use 6Storage over their opposition.

Cons

This software works best when moving new customers in from scratch. It has been hard to try and adapt our long running business full of quirks and strange deals with long standing customers into the structured workings of 6Storage. This is more our fault than 6Storage's. They have bent over backwards to try and resolve issues we have had along the way. I would like to see them have a message box on invoices so that we can add things such as purchase order numbers or additional info. They have said they are working on this for us. We would also like integration with accounts programs such as Xero. They have said they are working on Quickbooks at the moment and Xero soon after.

Reasons for Choosing 6Storage

We chose 6Storage because of the ever present help and support. They had all of the features we wanted except for accounts software integration but they have assured me that will be with us within a couple of months. We are hoping for a link up with Xero after they have integrated with Quickbooks. Price wasn't the major factor but their very affordable price certainly ticked another box for us.

Response from 6Storage

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Paul! I really appreciate your time for giving such a long and honest feedback. Our team is working hard to resolve the issue you were facing and we will constantly keep you posted on the enhancements and integrations that you're looking for during the course of time.

Malek from 800 storage and movers Dubai

Storage Service platform Excellence

The support i received from the developers and team running 6storage is crucial to my experience so far. The team provided me with multiple communication channels suitable to all types of concerns. My overall experience is very pleasant.

Pros

This software includes a comprehensive solution for storage unit categorization and management, client invoicing and accounting , and outbound email and sms notification features. Basically, what i like most about this software is that it reduced my overhead costs by 65%.

Cons

The current lead management feature. However, the developers took my suggestions into consideration and are working on a solution for my issue.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2020

Thank you. I'd passed your comment to the dev team and they celebrated the success with a toast on a Friday night. We listen to our customer's feedback and prioritize tasks based on the product road map. And we're working on the lead management feature.

NEO from COLUMBIA WORLDWIDE MOVERS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great software - most of the features we need are there

Pros

most important for us - first-class customer service win - win situation: they work even exclusively for us to make their system even better for self-storage companies like us. We are extremely satisfied for this! Bravo guys! The system has all the features required by a big self-storage company over 300 units.

Cons

we need a better admin panel template - I m sure that they work on it though

Reasons for Choosing 6Storage

better features, better prices, easy to use solution and better customer service

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your awesome feedback on our customer service Neo! By the way, we're working on the Admin portal. You'll have a refreshed admin portal template by the month of May-June : )

Dimitar from Kiler Storage Ltd.

Good and getting even better.

Pros

Stable software which includes everything you can possibly need for your self storage business. I am using it for more than 8 months and I am satisfied. The customer support is great and every inquiry I have is resolved within a few hours.

Cons

We are using Cyrillic alphabet and it was a little bit hard to adapt and translate everything. Still some features in the invoices are still in English.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Dimitar! We work hard to maintain the stability of the software and to meet expectations. We¿re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. We can translate everything in native language for all documents. Kindly drop in details to support@6storage.com, we will work on it.

Per from IKT24

6Storage - A good self storage software solution

6Storage offers very good customer support that takes your inquiries very seriously. If custom solutions is needed they are not afraid to try to solve your specific require. Overall a safe and good partner in the self storage business

Pros

The program is made specific for use in self storage business, and have most of the features that is needed to run a self storage business with ease. A very good customer portal makes the rental process smooth for the customer, and makes the whole process fully automatic. Good pricing and great support.

Cons

Automatic reminders for mail and SMS lack full customization. No easy way to set up reminders based on triggers.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2020

Thank you! We do our best : ) We're open to unique customizations if it benefits everyone in the storage industry.

Susan from Truck Storage yard

6Storage's customer service - impeccable - always available and willing to assist our needs.

Pros

Automation - invoices sent prior to billing date. Many beneficial features - 6Storage is constantly improving features which make our staff's job easier to keep accurate accounting and effective communication with our tenants. Communication - 6Storage is always available 24/7 and they collaborate with their entire versatile staff to solve our issues within a very reasonable time period and with grace. They are always courteous and patient and they never give up in solving our needs. Alen heads up the sales & tech support team and has been very helpful in educating us on the use of the program including one on one personal tutorials in real time. He cares, understands our needs and proves it by following through with every request and in a timely manner.

Cons

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Susan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Alen is truly a gem to have on our team! We are glad to know that the automation process makes the job easier, also we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We will optimize the speed within 3 seconds, as it has an average of 5 seconds.

Steve from Ponderosa Properties, LLC

Just what I needed

I was not eager to move to a web based software solution and I did not want to pay high setup and monthly support fees. I think 6Storage is VERY affordable and suits my midsize operation well. I am getting traffic and customers who would not have found me before. The credit card solution works fine.

Pros

Far and Away, the support is unequaled. Having been through multiple software conversions, I know there is ALWAYS need for technical support. These folks are incredibly helpful and available to chat on the software screen or in-person 24/7/365. Is software conversion easy? Never!! If someone says it is, run and don't look back. The other thing I get compliments-on, is the website they created for me. It was part of the package I bought and it was worth 2-years fees as far as I am concerned. Check mine out at AAAMetraMiniStorage.com.

Cons

I think I was one of the earlier customers and it has taken me a while to figure out the reports and ask them to customize some functions for5 my needs. They have been good about creating features I have asked for.

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2019

Once again our technical team got recognized by your compliments and it adds more responsibility to continue our quality service. Thanks much for all your compliments and with your help we brought significant enhancements in the report. It's our pleasure to be your extended IT-arm by making your online presence.

Jessica from Business Center

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Functional and affordable

My goal is to automate more payments and tenant correspondence. I would like customers to setup automatic monthly payments, and for invoices and late notices to be automatically sent as needed. I would also like gate access to be integrated and revoked when I tenant is late. 6Storage has helped me reach some of these goals, and we are working together to accomplish them all.

Pros

I love the price and the excellent customer service. The 6storage team is very responsive and thorough. The price is very competitive and the software seems to have much of the same functions as the competitors. The software is adaptable and the team seems happy to help with individual solutions for my specific needs. I still have not integrated with out gate system, but hope to soon.

Cons

I occasionally encounter bugs in the software. Usually minor issues that are resolved quickly, but they can be annoying when I don't have much time. I also found that some of the GUI is not as intuitive as I would have liked. There is more of a learning curve than I expected, but that is likely true for any software. I am only passively managing one facility and 6storage is quite sufficient for that. Some things were not as automated as I had hoped, but the team has helped me with that too.

Response from 6Storage

Replied November 2018

Wow, I was amazed by your brief compliments on our software and thanks much for taking the time to list down your good and bad experiences. We do admit that there's a learning curve involved and that's why we offer exclusive support all the time to help you through that. And as you desire we always do aim to offer much more automation to the system for FREE all the time. You¿re the best, Jessica. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us.

Jessica from All Time Mini Storage LLC

If excellent customer service and low cost are important to you, 6Storage is your answer!

Just purchased my first self storage facility In Dec 2018. I was unsure of what features I needed so I based my research on low cost options. This brought me to 6Storage. For one low monthly fee I could have a feature rich software that included a website, client portal, online payment options, No setup fees and 60 day free demo which is fully functional, no restrictions. I had to give them a try. Within minutes I had completed the setup and was ready to go. As with any software, questions arise or you have trouble finding a particular setting, and instead of having to call a number and wait on hold or go thru a lengthy automated system, I was able to ask my questions via Chat! Anytime I use the chat feature, I receive a live response within seconds. But wait there’s more! I have never received a call from a software company asking for my opinions and what features “I” would like to see added. Only thing I have ever gotten was an emailed request to complete a satisfaction survey. The team at 6 storage has reached out to me twice for my opinions and everything I have asked for, they have made it happen. I’ve been using their system for only 2 months & in that 2 months they have added so many great features, like the SMS feature, and my suggestion of PayPal integration is being implemented in the coming few weeks. If you’re reading this you Must give them a try. Its no cost to try and no CC required for demo. You have nothing to lose but Iots to gain.

Pros

The best customer service I have ever experienced. They truly care about their customers.

Cons

Although this is not a problem, I would have to say that the setup for the 3rd party processing Took longer than expected, which was only about 3 or 4 days.

Response from 6Storage

Replied February 2019

Jessica, thank you for your kind words! Braintree, a division of Paypal is being integrated to the software. And it's amazing you're making full use of the feature rich software. -TP

Paul from 62 Bypass Mini Storage

Industry: Law Enforcement

62Bypass Mini/RV storage 6Storage rocks!

I searched for several weeks for a usable mini storage option and tried several top rated programs. I came across 6STORAGE after almost picking a company I wasn't really happy with. 6Storage gave me a fully working test drive at no cost for 60 days! I didn't even have it two weeks and was ready to purchase. If you are reading this please give this software a try or visit our site and I will be happy to answer questions for you. This software has made my life so much easier! Way to go 6Storage and Thank you for all your help! I'll be a long time customer~! Customer support is the super helpful and has help me with any problems I have had. Thank you!

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate and works great with my current setup. It is easy to add more units as your facility grows! The customer service is A+ there is always someone there to help you and no waiting on hold, just login and start a chat and if they can't answer the question you get a call back very quickly! The report section gives you detail reports about nearly every aspect of your business! Very affordable!

Bob from Willow Dell Store it, Lock it

5 Stars is not enough!

6Storage.com has developed an incredibly useful tool for managing my self storage business. I own multiple locations in Ohio (USA) and my personal solution was failing. 6Storage.com provided a solution to all my issues. Their customer service is the best I have ever encountered. The 6Storage development team is extremely professional, highly motivated, and unbelievably responsive to customer needs! I have stopped paying multiple services (online accounting, electronic documents, SEO, and pay per click) since I started using 6Storage. I am saving money every month by being a 6Storage client! All of those functions that used to be in several different places are now all consolidated in one application that shares information and is being constantly improved. When 6Storage says 24/7 customer support, they mean it. I know that 6Storage is currently seeking out strategic partners to build the best possible business solution for their customers. And, I know that they have succeeded in partnering with multiple industry business to provide remote management and security solutions that have already been integrated into their software! 6Storage is very conscious of what their clients are paying and they are dedicated to delivering the maximum value for that investment. The best part is that 6Storage is committed to earning your business during the free 90 day trial. Full support, full functionality, full solution delivery. It is very easy to recommend 6Storage. In fact, it is very easy to give them my full endorsement. 6Storage makes my business better, and they make my business better for my customers! Please, sign up with them today, before your competition does!

Pros

Customer Service! Simply the best service I have ever encountered. The 6Storage team is outstanding!

Cons

I didn't get it sooner! I lived without their solution since I started in the self storage business, and they have made my business so much better I wish I would have had them from the beginning!

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the extraordinary review Bob! Being a valued customer, you gave us outstanding support, review, suggestions and the complete love towards the product. We would like to convey our Gratitude at this moment. Thanks!

Zelda from M and Z Properties

6storage hands down has the most superior support of any software that I have used!

Tracking tenants, who is in what space... and collections who owes what... which also always consistent posting of monthly rents and late fees.. The support allows me to get answers immediately no matter what time of day or which day I happen to need them. All around we are so thankful that we choose 6storage to be our property management program!!

Pros

The ease of use, and how helpful it is for me in my daily tasks. For our company it has allowed us to get complete organization with our tenants, via tracking, communications, deposits just 100% is truly a blessing to us!! Besides the wonderful user friendly software the support has been unbelievable. They held our hands during set up, and have to continued to graciously help us with ANY questions or concerned that we have. We can not say enough positive words in regards to 6storage.

Cons

The only thing that would work better for us is if a tenants email is originally set up with some type of mistake we do not get a notice of returned email allowing us to correct our mistake and resend until a tenant brings it to our attention. It would be nice if there was some type of failure notice.

Response from 6Storage

Replied November 2018

Thanks much Zelda for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on the software and our team. We are happy to say that we just launched a new feature, where you could track all emails that you send to your tenants. That's right "Email Activity" helps you understand if the mail was delivered, opened, bounced and much more; Hoping this helps you best!

Connie from Compson Storage, LLC - U-Stor-It Self Storage

The experience has been amazing. I was so worried about changing software, I put it off for 2 years.

Less time consumed doing my daily work. Keeping things basic with everything you need to know about your tenants all in one place. Less paper, less ink and no more files, file cabinet and all of that filing. It will eventually make my days run smoother and I hopefully will get close to 98% occupancy. I am also looking forward to generating more income for my owner by having more time to do other things in my office.

Pros

It has been designed for my needs. For a small facility that had become a major pain. It's easy to operate, easy to learn and I can't say enough about the support. They are the best. I have only used 2 types of software in the 25 years of working in this industry, however, I have tried out about a dozen or so demos and nothing compares to 6Storage. I have never felt like I was alone to figure out things on my own. I am very eager to learn it all, but it does feel nice to know if I have an issue, someone is always there. A most help- full guide through this journey of the "internet based" software world. I am eternally grateful. Thank you for your patience, your kindness and your willingness to make my work load easier.

Response from 6Storage

Replied February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Connie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with 6Storage. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Ian from StorageBay

6 Storage

My overall experience has been great with 6 Storage.

Pros

the team is constantly adding features. Support is very responsive and can step you through how to do things when you are stuck. I have found that even the more difficult issues have been resolved within a business day. Support hours are fantastic. It seems there is always someone available in Chat. Fully automated invoicing and credit card charges are great. The system attempts to charge every day until payment is made.

Cons

Initially it lacked gate support - that is now resolved. Would prefer that email (invoices etc) references to 6 storage

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2019

Thanks much for your valuable time in reviewing us and good to hear that you're pretty happy with our 24/7 support, automated invoice & payment system. We always value our customer needs. Brought more integrations and a lot more on our road map.

Kona from North King storage

Review six storage February

I appreciate the fact that anytime I need help with the system it is readily available the tech support is knowledgeable about their software

Pros

Cons

I haven't really found anything that's wrong with the software so far everything seems to be working great

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2019

Kona, With your great support we understood your business requirements that made us to offer a great solution to meet all your needs. Thank you very much for your compliments on our tech support team.

Kelly from Store and Park

Great system

A great system that can easily be adapted to various languages. An easy to use system with many features, and reports. Great customer support.

Pros

Customer support is great. Customisation of the software is easy. The system can be translated into various languages. The system is easy to use, easy to understand. Easy to setup, make changes and edit units. The price for the software is really great.

Phillip from Leblanc

Excellent online support, the best I hav experienced in 20 years of online development, Fair Dinkum.

A simple, low cost and efficient way to manage self storage business operations, with first class online support.

Pros

Comprehensive, very functional and directly fulfills the needs of self storage operators. More feature and system updates all the time. Fast and easy to learn the management, Gold standard going Platinum.

Cons

Too insignificant to bother mentioning.

Response from 6Storage

Replied July 2018

Thanks much Phill for your support for us from the start, It was an awesome experience working with a tech-savvy as yourself. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and believe in having your support for many years to come.

Peter from Barbas Storeandpark GmbH

Great support and scalability

Solves all the problems we have around the management of our two facilities

Pros

The cost-effectiveness and 24/7 support is great

Cons

Integration into EU accounting software is currently under development

Response from 6Storage

Replied August 2019

Thank you Peter.

Garry from Training Services

Excellent Customer support!

Just up and running with the software, but extremely happy that we chose the folks at 6Storage. We are a brand new startup facility (with minimum tech experience) and 6Storage has been a turnkey solution for management software and Website needs.

Pros

- Does everything we need at a fraction of the cost of comparable services. - Ability to capture leads / reservations during the construction phase of Storage facility development - OUTSTANDING sales and customer support!

Cons

- Bit of a learning curve getting set up, but online chat folks are immediately available, and very effective.

Response from 6Storage

Replied November 2018

¿Garry, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate for having given us the opportunity to work with your business and helping to share the word about us. We¿re here for you anytime.¿

Lucia from Toro Properties

6storage

I only used for six months, but is so easy to learn and support was there for me any for any question, they were really professional and so kind when I called them more than one with the same problem, they make a job really easy since I was new on the storage business.

Pros

Easy access and very user friendly, the comments to communicate with other team members, and the fact that I was able to load documents is great.

Cons

Go back keys some times did not work in the way that they supposed to work. ( minimum impact on my day to day tasks)

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the comment, Lucia. It was great having you for those 6 months while you were in charge of the facility. We're also glad the new facility manager is having a good time with us!

Ingela from Merx Storage AB

Merx Storage

I am still learning and cannot say until I am using the software with my customers. I am still in the process of setting it up.

Pros

Everything in one place and the program talks to invoicing. A good overview of the facility.

Cons

A bit slow and some features are missing, such as privet customers pay tax and private customers dont. We have a selection of units only for customers, they should include tax. The other units are all taxfree. The translation is messing things up. I have spent a lot of time with the translation and found a lot of bugs there.

Price

Simon from Bilting Farm Self Storage

Great customer service. Inspire of many demands I make of their support!

Pros

Cons

No cons because when I have issues and ask for change they try and help me!! Was nervous about the pricing initially as the offer seemed too good to be true, so far it is working out really well.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2018

Thank you so much Simon for the Positive feedback about the affordable pricing and customer support. We've always believed in delivering a software that could be customized to the way you run your storage facility. We will continue to satisfy all your unique requirements.

Brian from Lee Law Office PC

For the price this is the best software you can buy to manage storage units. Very impressive.

It simplifies the management of our hundreds of storage units.

Pros

Simplicity of being able to manage our storage units with one software package. The customer support is also second to none.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time as each time I have contact the company about issues with the software they have corrected the issues.

Response from 6Storage

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, Brian! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We've always welcomed open suggestions and thoughts from clients as it's been proved to work out the best for our entire clientele. We¿d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

Chandler from Coccomo Storage, LLC

6storage review

Pros

The support team is extremely helpful. It is easy to use after a learning how to use it and once you understand the programming. Online tutorials are there to walk you through any steps that might challenge you. If you make a mistake, the support team can help you fix it.

Cons

Only downside is it takes a little longer than I would like when it loads from one page to the next, but this really isn't a huge negative.

Response from 6Storage

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your comment. We're working on improving the performance. Our support team is available 24/7 on chat/email/calls and we're glad you find us helpful and reliable.

Baylor from Storage Bay USA

Excellent, and an incredible value. A seamless transition from PayPal that will save us thousands.

Pros

-The software is easy to use, and will be very significant in helping our business grow. some of the most helpful people I have ever encountered. The value really seems too good to be true. The support in creating the website and getting the software setup was second-to-none, and transitioning our payments from paypal (saving us at least 1% on all transactions) was seamless.

Response from 6Storage

Replied February 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback Baylor.We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with 6Storage. Our team is more than happy that 6Storage helped you to save thousands from online transactions.

Vikoriia from Komora

Self storage Komora. Ukraine

Excellent software for starting a business. The support team reacts quickly and adds all the necessary features. For our account, a lot of customization has been done. Thank you 6storage team

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying the software!

Kim from Bertram Parking & Storage

Bertram Parking & Storage Review

We are a small business and we had looked around for a soft ware that would fit our needs and we have found it 6 storage is amazing

Pros

This soft ware is amazing it has helped our business so much

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like its a 5 star soft ware

Response from 6Storage

Replied November 2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving the storage community better each day with an evolving facility management software always!

Mickie from Evergreen Self Storage

More than happy with the software and support team.

Pros

User friendly and fun to learn. Customer support is available on a moment's notice and always addresses any and all of my questions and/or concerns. The team is quick to make all changes I request with complete satisfaction. I would recommend this product 100%.

Response from 6Storage

Replied October 2017

Thanks for leaving a review, Our team here at 6Storage is thrilled to have your feedback, and we¿re proud to have one of the most responsive support team in the industry. As always we thrive in giving out better benefits each day for storage owners.

Kevin from Happy Valley Secure Storage

fantastic, above the top customer service

Pros

functionality, easy to use, hits all aspects of my need for our storage facility. Always an easy fix to any problem I have, There ability to customize the program to fit my needs, just great all around.

Response from 6Storage

Replied October 2017

Thank you so much Kevin for the Positive feedback and above all in particular bringing to light that we focus more in customizing the tool towards your needs. We've always believed in delivering a software that could be customized to the way you run your storage facility.

Allan from Swallowfields Self Storage Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

So glad I've found this, easy to use and great backup, very good value and professional!

Peace of mind, I can now manage my business and let 6Storage take care of most of the admin!

Pros

What I like most about 6Storage is the easy to use design, the support and reasonable cost. Nothing seems to be much trouble when I contact through Live Chat and 6Storage answer within a minute!

Response from 6Storage

Replied February 2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Allan. we're proud to have one of the most responsive support team in the industry. We strive to give out the best to Storage Community .

Lucas from Easy Storage

Easy to use, great value

Pros

The user interface is so easy to use, when there's an issue the customer service is spot on.

Cons

Everything seems to work great for me so far.

Response from 6Storage

Replied August 2019

Thank you Lucas! We are happy to provide 24/7 customer support. - Ash

Tormod from Minilager Kornsilovegen

Industry: Warehousing

Great functionality and best customer service on the planet

Best customer service on the planet. Quick respons 24 hours.

Pros

Easy set up and very little training needed. Complete concept for our business. No additional software needed.

Cons

No cons really! We are using the system 100%.

Response from 6Storage

Replied December 2019

We're glad you're making 100% use of our software. Thank you for the positive response Tormod!

May 2016

Suman from Utah selfstorage

May 2016

Keeps us organized and Great Reporting

Product is easy to use and yet a powerful tool to manage self-storage facility. Manage everything from tenant contact details, payments, invoices, emails and a whole list of other important information, in one place. Overall a great product, would recommend to all self-storage facilities.

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your very enthusiastic review and we are very happy that you are satisfied with our product!

April 2016

Shawn from Haring Self Storage

April 2016

Free self-storage software

6Storage is the easy and complete computer software solution for managing self-storage and mini storage facilities. Quick move ins and move outs, Automatic payments, lead and revenue management, etc

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the great review, Shawn! We would love to work with you and hear any suggestions you might have!

William from Montrose Self Storage

Outstanding

Ease of running my business

Pros

Customer service has been exceptional. It is priced more favorably than the competing products I researched. They have gone above and beyond to connect with 3rd party providers as well.

Response from 6Storage

Replied December 2017

Thank you so much William for the Positive feedback and it shed light on our Product Quality, Customer Support and Pricing Factors. We strive in giving out better benefits each day

Jeff from Mifflin Road Storage

6Storage Review

Very good. I do not regret my decision to use their service.

Pros

Their "on line chat" support is the best I have ever seen by any company.

Cons

Owner portal is not "reactive". It does not work well on my iPhone. But, I understood this when I signed up.

Response from 6Storage

Replied March 2019

Thank you for rating us. We're bringing lot more enhancements including mobile compatibility and I believe this will meet your needs.

Ronald from Self Storage Partners

Good cloud based self storage management software

Very responsive team. Good adaptation to italian self storage market. Available 24/7. Integrates with gate systems.

Response from 6Storage

Replied April 2017

Thanks for mentioning our customer service and technical support with such high regards! We love to support our clients.Thanks.

Candice from CP Self Storage

Excellent Value

I researched several storage programs and 6storage offered the best value

Pros

Customers can view account information and pay online, saving me a lot of busy work.

Cons

So many features, it takes some time to get familiar with all of them. But definitely worth the time.

Response from 6Storage

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your words. It's a pleasure to bring you the best value.

keith from lovers lane self storage

I had a few problems at first but the support team at 6storage corrected those issues both there issues and my issues from not knowing software before i started using but they were great to work with.

Price is great and the support team did everything I asked of them that being said. I am happy in selecting 6storage

Response from 6Storage

Replied February 2018

Thank you so much Keith for that second chance and believing in us that we could turn this around. As we focus more towards offering a software that's tailored towards your needs , We'd need your help too at the Start. Your conversion story has been Inspiring to our whole Team.