What are Console Cloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Console Cloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"Really well set out and help desk easy to get in touch with if you need help."
  • icon"The integration with our old software was time effective and easy."
  • icon"The integration was very good, the portability is wonderful I can log in on the phone and work anywhere in the world."
  • icon"Issue Entry Notice is a bit of pain, if the software can intergated all forms it will be better."
  • icon"And the mandatory fields need to stop (EVERYTHING has a red asterisk, if the information is not relevant then I don't want to be wasting my time adding it."
  • icon"At the moment it would be the maintenance workflow, hard to sort and review."

Browse all Console Cloud Reviews

• Have you used Console Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Stef

Console Cloud

Pros

Console cloud is an user friendly cloud based program that all my staff members use without issue. I like the fact that I can login outside of the office and get quick answers or complete necessary work like owner disbursements or end of month close, without having to come into the office or contact my administrators to complete duties for me. The team are constantly upgrading and tweaking changes to the system and processes to make things easier and more time efficient. The development team were also very efficient during the times of covid to make adjustments to the program to accommodate no in home routines and whilst others may have had to subscribe to other programs; console created an update allowing tenants to complete virtual inspections directly from the app

Cons

There honestly isn't anything that I like least about the program. Little tweaks here and there I could recommend, but nothing that I would state I don't like.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Wanted a cloud version that could be accessible out side of the office. As well as better features and ease of use

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Stef. We are so glad that you and your staff find Console Cloud user friendly.

Tim

Life is good

The software is excellent and provides great functionality. Easy to use, regular enhancements. And the support is exceptional.

Pros

Mate. It is so intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like. So I can’t answer this

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

Because it suited my business, it fitted by business's practice and was a seamless transition. The support offered for implementation lived up to its promise.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

I wanted a cloud solution to suit my small business. Not having to change my business to suit the software.

Response from Console Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tim. We are so glad to hear that you love Console Cloud as much as we do!

Gemma

Don't purchase this software!

Appalling. Worst customer service I have ever encountered, non-existent technical support, data migration was so poor we had to delete the platform altogether and revert back to the Console Gateway system. Even after that happened Cloud still generated an incorrect invoice run to all our tenants causing chaos and confusion. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SOFTWARE!!

Pros

Within the very brief trial period it appeared the functionality would have advantages over the Gateway system - it didn't. There is nothing I like about this software.

Cons

I don't even know where to start. The migration performed by Console was an absolute mess. We lost much of our data, our trust reflected incorrect balances across our owners and creditor accounts, we lost all our building structure set-ups. Our databases were not functional after the migration and Console support was non-existent. Our "On-boarding Specialist" had very little knowledge, would take hours to return our pleas for assistance and wouldn't even provide a contact phone number. He answered none of our questions and offered no assistance of data entry help to re-enter all the missing tenant charges he assured us would carry over. I asked for management to contact me to escalate our issues but still a week later nobody has contacted me. We ended up having to ask them to delete the platform altogether and revert back to Gateway - which then involved all our own data entry to ensure the transactions performed in Cloud were up to date in our old system. The whole process was an absolute joke, terribly unprofessional, zero support and a complete waste of time.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

We had no choice as we were already using Console Gateway.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Console informed us we had no choice and Gateway would be deactivated. We were given 1 week to test the data migration with no help or feedback to correct the mountain of errors. We were also told the new Console Commercial platform would have increased functionality but did not have access to the platform until the go live date and discovered that none of the improved commercial functions had been developed yet. Absolute joke!!!

Susan

The Best Property Management Software on the Market

I have been part of the Console Cloud experience right from the beginning as one of their beta testing sites. The experience as been absolutely amazing to contribute ideas and suggestions to help them create a program that is truly designed for property management to streamline repetitive tasks, increase efficiency and provide a far better service to our clients. The support from the Cloud team is consistently outstanding.

Pros

The workflows make keeping track of each property at any given point accurately recorded. Cloud has streamlined the repetitive steps of property management by integrating with other software programs which saves an incredible amount of time. It is so user friendly, easy to learn and new features are being regularly released. I couldn't look after my Properties, Landlords and Tenants to such a high standard without Console Cloud backing me up.

Cons

I would love to have the ability to attach a photo of my Landlords and Tenants to their file. This would give a much more personal connection to enhance a more positive experience of our property management style. I do miss having the selection tool bar fixed to the left hand side of the screen for ease of moving from one application to another.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

There didn't appear to be any other platform that was embracing a new way of looking at property management like Console was. Console Cloud was asking what the industry operators wanted and needed instead of telling us what they thought we needed.

Response from Console Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Susan. Were so glad to hear that your experience with Console Cloud has been so positive.

Rebecca

My Console Cloud Experience

Pros

The system is very easy to use with information provided in a logical format, and updates/improvements are happening constantly. I like that as a user, I am able to submit an idea on a forum (Cloud Feedback) where other Property Managers and users can see my suggestion and add comments on how it would also improve their experience. It is great to be able to see others have the same idea or have thought of something that will make my life as a Property Manager easier. The developers are able to see why we are requesting certain things and can how popular a slight change would be. I really feel as the end users, we are being heard.

Cons

Improvements on filtering information would be about it however I'm pretty sure there are plans to improve the requirements here anyway.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

We were having issue when issuing Owner Statements and had to send them out manually every month as we couldn't trust the emails would go out automatically.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your review Rebecca - thanks for participating in our user feedback, and yes a lot of your suggestions are in the works - stay tuned.

Tammy

Why I Chose Console Cloud

If I have had an issue to service is quick to respond and resolve. I love the webinars. They give you an insight to what is coming up, how to use it, and highlights the new features which you don't always have time to discover on your own.

Pros

From a property management view point it covers effectively to day to day functions of a property managers daily roll making it clear and easy to keep on top of the work load which is what I love about it.

Cons

From a business/owner point a view the ease to obtain information on the performance of your business is a little deficient. Having said that since starting to use Console Cloud some 16 months ago it has improved great which is a credit to the team as they have listened to the feed back.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

As a new business I wanted a software that was a one stop shop which I have found. They are continually improving and adjusting to consumers needs. I am not that tech based with my knowledge of software and have used some clunky programs over the years but Console Cloud is pretty easy to use.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your kind words, Tammy. We hope that our new Insights Plus feature will help you obtain better information on, business performance.

Lily

A great decision

Time efficiency by using the workflows. The yardstick survey is also a game changer for us and has lead into a new growth focus period. Overall we are so happy we made the decision to change from gateway to cloud.

Pros

The integration process was easy. Learning the program was easy - we were worried with having to work from home what this would mean for us however it was still a dream! The workflows are a game changer - especially for lease renewals. I love that it is constantly upgraded.

Cons

Rent calculator - however I understand this is in the works so another positive really!

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

We came from Console Gateway so Cloud was an obvious choice to look at. After reading who it was backed by and the constant updates we were confident that whilst there were more popular programs going around at the time that Console Cloud was going to be constantly growing and evolving.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

We made the switch as we were looking to upgrade to a modern program that would allow us to do more 'by doing less'.

Response from Console Australia

WE are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience switching from Gateway to Console Cloud. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lily.

Sarnia

Time Saving and Efficiency

I've come from using Our Property Software which I found to be very clunky. What I enjoy most about Console Cloud is how streamlined it is and how much more efficient it makes my day. I'm looking forward to when the software is fully functioning on my phone in the app.

Pros

I find the automated functions most useful and time saving. Been able to send the documents and forms through the software with a tracing system makes property management stream lined and straightforward. Using Console Cloud eliminates the need for using multiple different software applications.

Cons

There are still some teething issues with the lease renewal system, I still prefer using the old view. Otherwise it's user friendly. I would prefer more report functions when it comes to wanting to search for items such as properties that require a routine inspection. I would like to search and get a result that auto generates a list of properties that haven't had an inspection rather than go through the entire list.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks for your review Sarnia. Great to hear you have found Console Cloud to make you more efficient and streamlined in the things you do. Your feedback is very important to us, thank you.

Kaitlyn

Revolutionary, the real deal tech

Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the business we have today, we successfully rode out the COVID19 business lock down, their software has enabled our office to work remotely, provide assistance, update our clients 24/7 and has helped ensure all staff members use the "right" templated communications.

Pros

Console Cloud has not disappointed our office, the workflow automation, their response to feedback, implementation and the fact you can pick up the phone and get software help is the reason why our office choose Cloud.

Cons

As with all new things, for any person - you always have to allow time to get used to the product, be open minded and allow yourself to give detailed feedback to improve the product

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Kaitlyn. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the agency you have today! Such wonderful feedback.

Kerry

Pros

The Cloud Based system is easy to use without the worry of constant backups. The End of Month run takes minutes only and is very clear to check what you are paying before you click that button.

Cons

There is nothing that I have found to be hard.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks for your review Kerry. Great to hear your EOM process is now super quick with Console Cloud. Your feedback is always very important to us.

Leonie

Our move to Console Cloud.

Happy to see some evolution in the product from Console Gateway which seemed stagnet for quite a few years now

Pros

My favourite features of Console Cloud would be the payments screen, ease in paying invoices like insurance, rates and water and sewerage accounts. Especially the features to pay water account and invoice tenant for consumption in one process. So many time saving features in the software. I also like there is a place where feedback can be added or review other clients feedback and developers are reviewing and tweaking the system constantly.

Cons

At the moment it would be the maintenance workflow, hard to sort and review. Also invoies issued to tenant, I would like to see this and the maintenance screen in the same format as the rent arrears and compliance workflows. The ability to put notes about follow up etc

Response from Console Australia

Thank you so much for your review, Leonie. Your feedback is really important to us.

lorretta

Console Cloud great to use

Staff have been helpful. Our pre- learning sessions were useful and our trainer made us feel so relaxed. It is an easy to operate programme.

Pros

it is very easy to use and understand. Pricing is fair to other competitors . Quick and easy to do end of month. Links in well with Realworks.

Cons

You cant corporate entry notice like gateway.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

It had a lot of programmes that were updated and easier to access.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Our IT technicians informed is it is a cheaper and more compatible programme.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your review Loretta - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find it easy to use. Your feedback is very important to us.

Rachel

Over the Moon

We love Yardstick. This has proven to be an extremely effective tool for our business. Overall Cloud is very easy to use and has terrific features. EOM & EOFY are also simplified.

Pros

The integration with our old software was time effective and easy. I love the ease of use and the advanced features. There are constant upgrades and the users are listened to when it comes to what they want / need.

Cons

I didn't like that there was no rent calculator however it is something now that is being worked on.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the Cloud representative was truly amazing. She knew her product inside out, she eased any doubt / questions we had and made the transition hassle free.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Ease of use, features, support

Response from Console Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review, Rachel. We love that you like our special features like Yardstick.

Kirsty

Keep those updates Coming!

Great, implementation had a few hiccups but Console were very helpful and the system is getting better and better all the time. Support staff online and via phone are very helpful and clear with their instructions when fixing issues or providing advise.

Pros

The continuing improvements. Workflows are so easy to use

Cons

Some improvements are slower to taken on and being able to edit workflows to implement specific tasks personal to our offices processes would be great.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

ease to migrate and could see the potential in the progression of the program.

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Needed to move away from Server based software and wanting to streamline a more paperless system

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Kirsty. Your feedback is really important to us.

Kerrie

Console Cloud ease of use

The portability is the best

Pros

The integration was very good, the portability is wonderful I can log in on the phone and work anywhere in the world. The extra features with the inspection software, the ease for processing invoices the drop and drag features and the storage available within the programme

Cons

not being able to switch from screen to screen (tenant to property to owner) the need to use Realworks software and not have standard RTA forms available

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

The ease of the integration

Ease of use

Response from Console Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kerrie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Suzette

Very Convenient

Console cloud is one of the best programs I have used and does not take long to understand the workings of the program.

Pros

Console cloud is easy to use and saves a lot Of time. Really well set out and help desk easy to get in touch with if you need help.

Cons

There Really is nothing I like the least with this program. I like it all

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much, Suzette - we love it when we hear that Console Cloud is the best program you have used for Property Management.

Lili

Easy to Use

Positive, time saving, innovative.

Pros

Console Cloud is easy to use and is often developing new and exciting features that make the day to day tasks a lot easier - saving a bunch of time!

Cons

Sometimes Console Cloud experiences technical difficulties, which is to be expected.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your review Lili- we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find you are saving time. Your feedback is very important to us.

Neil

Perfect software for my purpose

Since using this system for the past year I am have been very satisfied and impressed

Pros

Ease of use from set up to reports. Can access from anywhere from other computers when away from office.

Cons

To alter any variance of rental rebates (ie Coviv) and to credit back have to use help line who are extremely helpful

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Sold most of rent roll and needed something to use on a less costly basis and Console Cloud fitted the brief ideally. Happy with results!

Response from Console Australia

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Neil. Your feedback is really important to us.

Kerri

Cloud Software

A great experience being able to log in and access away from the office, saving time on routine inspections and having all properties, landlords and tenants accessable.

Pros

Love the ease of use and being in the cloud is always up to date. Migration from Gateway was easy. Console Inspection App makes routine inspections a breeze saving lots of time.

Cons

The statements etc after close of month are a little hard to find.

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

We used Gateway and thought migration to Console Cloud would be seamless. Gateway was good but we needed to go to cloud based software.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks for your review, Kerri. Great to hear your experience moving from Gateway to Console Cloud was easy. Thanks for your feedback, it is always very important to us.

Rebekah

Stream lined and always improving

It is always being tweaked to improve the flow of normally time consuming processes. Appreciate the regular webinars walking through the improvements being made. Trying to figure out a new system on the fly without training has been manageable with a wonderful Console Support department.

Pros

I like the instant overview provided by the dashboard.

Cons

A couple of workflows seem clunky but that may be my lack of training

Reasons for choosing Console Cloud

Because it was cloud based & economical

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rebekah. Your feedback is important to us.

Tracey

I love this software program

I love it. The best program that I have used. Very easy to manoeuvre and always improving.

Pros

Very easy to use and constant updates which improve the system

Cons

I would like the feature added where we can add more than one photo at a time to the Console Inspection program on our desktop computers

Reasons for switching to Console Cloud

Wanted a more modern cloud based program

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your review Tracy - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud. Your feedback is very important to us.

Debbie

Property management just got simpler

Pros

This software have streamlined many of our daily and monthly tasks- rent arrears , routine inspections letters to the tenants and reports to owners, exit reports, maintenance. It is also great for tenants to report any maintenance.

Cons

Love the program but found being able to save emails in the system hard often with the previous system we could have email correspondence taken over once the conversation was resolved / completed - at the moment I could and paste this in notes.

Response from Console Australia

Thanks for your review, Debbie. It's great to hear how Console Cloud has helped streamline your day-to-day.

Replied January 2021

Dot

Everything at Your Fingertips

Cuts my time in half for receipting, payments and inspections

Pros

Easy to use, everything linked, able to access from anywhere

Cons

Tenant inspection link has some terms and conditions which I feel are invasive to people's privacy. No agency or creditor statements able to be printed like owners

Already using Console Gateway

Response from Console Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Dot.

Ann-Marie

Amazing platform, makes tasks easy and time effective

We have been able to cut down the amount of time creating and sending notices to tenants, booking routine inspections and organising maintenance. Love love love that we can do our entry condition inspections, routine inspection and vacate inspections through the Console app, and the mid month and end of month disbursements are now easy as pie!

Pros

I particularly enjoy the workflows for all major aspects of our role in property management. The online support is incredible.

Cons

I feel that there should be a link between updating the rental amount achieved for a property and the let fee amount. We have been caught a couple of times where the rental amount achieved has been higher/lower, as we have realised that this does not reflect a change to this field on the owner file.

Response from Console Australia

Wow - thanks for your great review, Ann-Marie. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying so many parts of the Console Cloud platform (including our workflows!) As always, we really appreciate your feedback.

Tammy

Cruising through the Cloud

Reporting is 100 x better through the Cloud for KPI's and the work flows are great for keeping track of timeframes for vacates and entries. It is have saved us a lot of time by streamlining the processes.

Pros

The easy to use layout and how everything has a trail to follow to completion and that you can have the Cloud open in multiple tabs.

Cons

So far we have not really found a negative

Response from Console Australia

Thanks so much for your review Tammy - love that you are cruising through Cloud and find our workflows and reporting useful for your business. Your feedback is very important to us.

4.48/5 out of 40 reviews