What are Guesty users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Guesty software through verified user reviews

• icon"What I like most about this software is its ease of use and its compatibility with our other booking software. It is fast and reliable."
  • icon"They are professionals at what they do, they treat you like family. Great support team (H*d*r is my trusted angel in the sky)."
  • icon"The ease of linking other booking sites and intergrating the booking setup into our own website was fantastic."
  • icon"There is nothing that could have made my experience with Guesty worse."
  • icon"Weekly, and at times, daily catastrophic failures. This company cost me tens of thousands of dollars, run."
  • icon"Only have one strip account connected. Lack of accounting integrations."

Browse all Guesty Reviews

• Have you used Guesty and would like to share your experience with others?

Peter

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy to use and powerfull features

We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Pros

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Cons

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Reasons for switching to Guesty

We got a tour of Guesty and it seemed to be able to handle all our booking needs perfectly. Another great thing about Guesty is their business model. We only pay an agreed upon percentage of all bookings, no other surprise fees. At Wix (booking calendar, website, channel manager), we had already shelled out 6.000 dkk a year, even before a single booking had been completed. We are probably paying the same or more now, but now at least the expenses for Guesty is following the amount of bookings instead. If we decide to reduce bookings for a year (e.g. to take a vacation from giving other people a place to stay for their vacation), the cost also goes down.(even to zero; really flexible pricing!) Guesty also encompasses a lot of fully functional integrations with other booking sites, as well as smart home integrations, that we do not have/use, but they seem to be very smart; giving time limited codes to electronic door locks? That would be neat!

Shanyn

Lack of Customer Service on Major Issues

I am currently looking for a different company and would never recommend them to any property management company. Very disappointed especially for the price.

Pros

I liked the automation services until they stop working.

Cons

You cannot get ahold of anyone when you are having a major issue. They also captured my customers credit card numbers and double charged them when the automation was not set to that. Which obviously is causing huge complaints and bad reviews for my business as the customers are thinking I am double charging them for no reason. Very embarrassing and also detrimental to my integrity.

Reasons for choosing Guesty

The mobile app at the time which turned out to be not as described. On the Guesty Mobile app you cannot add a reservation or make changes to a reservation which proved to be difficult and one of the main issues I went with their program. Lots of unkept promises from Guesty.

More automation capabilities.

Response from Guesty

Hi Shanyn, Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns. We are devastated to hear about this. We would love the opportunity to turn things around for you. Please provide us with your email address and we will reach out ASAP to remedy these concerns. Kindest Regards, The Gusty Customer Success Team

Coburn

Amazing Software!

Pros

Guesty is a large part of our operations. Our entire team uses Guesty on a regular bases. It allows for us to manage all of our listings and reservations in one place. It is very simple to use, and is straight forward to set up. When we have any questions, their support team is very quick to respond and is always there to help!

Cons

There are features of the software that we hope will continue to develop. The majority being additional customization to the financials feature, such as; adding tax to reservations that are not considered taxable; and accepting ACH as a payment method.

Julia

Oversold and very disappointed with customer support

My experience with Guesty is not worth it. Not worth the additional time and effort to fix all their stuff ups. Not worth the money it costs for the onboarding. Not worth the money you will loose in the end from technical issues. Not worth the stress and frustration of not getting any customer service. JUST NOT WORTH IT AT ALL REALLY!!! Oh and before you send me a response to this review Guesty - I have had a number of conversations with your management team and still get nowhere. You say you want to tackle each issue but never really get to the bottom of them. You start with the initial contact or message but then nothing. I don't see why this time would be any different. I'm saddened to have to write this review but unfortunately I don't feel heard even after a year with you!!

Pros

The fact that you can see the guests contact details if they type them into an inquiry.

Cons

Once onboarded you were left to your own devises which was very frustrating. At the onboarding they show you what they want to show you, not necessary what you need to know for YOUR business therefore they just don't listen to your needs. You can't call anyone if you encounter issues, the support team blame the other platforms for the problem and says you need to call the platform. They message you back within 24 hours but haven't really looked at your question. You are then palmed off to someone else in the support team and you have to explain yourself again and again. They over charged on a number of bookings and it is still ongoing to try and get the money back. There are so many technical issues/faults with nightly rates and bookings. When you message them they don't give straight answers, and you are then left to clean up the mess ie double bookings, incorrect rates showing. They wipe their hands of the problems and you are left thousands of dollars out of pocket... I could go on for days!!!

Reasons for choosing Guesty

This time I am researching all of the channel managers and checking all reviews.

Reasons for switching to Guesty

I made the switch because of a great sales pitch. Also lodgify had it's own set of problems but nothing like Guesty!

Jonathan

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Does not work with VRBO integrations - oversold, under delivered software.

The sales agent was a sham. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], their sales agent was knowledgeable but oversold what this software can do with VRBO and existing reservation. Do not believe their software works as well as they describe. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the integration specialist was fantastic. But after integration, the rest of the support team could use some work. They don’t know how to solve problems, rather they just pass the issue back on to your other booking channels. I believe, Guesty is over-priced and immature for integration purposes. It might work if you only use AirBnB, but if that were the case, you don’t need a channel manager software. It might work if you are starting from scratch with multiple channels, but if you are integrating with already existing reservation run, run run away from Guesty.

Pros

The integration with AirBnB is near seamless. But any other channel, be warned, Guesty’s integration software is suspect at best and will likely force several of your pre-paid reservations to to suddenly disappear. It does sync cross-channel calendars, BUT you have to watch as in our case, reservation just start disappearing.

Cons

Once onboarded you are left to the whims of their support team. One support agent will blame VRBO while VRBO blames Guesty, but in the end, you, the property manager/owner will be the one who gets screwed out of thousands of dollars of reservations that just suddenly disappear. And for our case, the $780.00/month is not worth it.

Reasons for choosing Guesty

We believed the sales agent. Fools be us.

Reasons for switching to Guesty

Res Nexus does not do real-time calendar updates, nor does their software actually sync with any channels. They are as bad at writing software as Guesty.

Response from Guesty

Hi Jonathan, We are genuinely saddened to hear of your experience with us. We would love to connect with you ASAP to assist in tackling each of your issues one by one. We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform. Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter. Kindest Regards, The Guesty Customer Success Team

Nathan

Guesty handles most all of our organizational needs

Guesty is a great product. I spent a lot of time researching other PMS systems before deciding on Guesty. Of course, it's not the most cost-effective, but for the price and the capabilities, I believe it is the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team have been great to us and we look forward to growing our business with Guesty.

Pros

We chose Guesty as our PMS for our 5-room mini inn in mid-2019 and have been using it ever since. It's been so helpful in getting our systems organized. The unified inbox keeps all of our communication in one place from our various booking channels. It's also very easy for our 4-person team to use when handling guest communication, scheduling cleanings, and setting pricing rules. The technical support answers most questions very quickly and if you need to get in touch with an account manager by phone they are willing to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manager and is extremely helpful and easy to talk to.

Cons

I think that the accounting and revenue management portion of Guesty could use additional features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our account manager told us that this is a new feature rolling out right now which we are very excited to see. It is an extra fee, but if it's good it could really help out the accounting/bookkeeping side of things for which we now use Quickbooks for.

Reasons for choosing Guesty

It was overall a better product with more options that actually mattered. The price was a bit higher, but the value and performance is exceptional.

Baris

Guesty makes it easy to manage bookings with its exceptional features

Guesty is one of our favourite softwares that provides end to end solution for operational management as well as multiple online reservation channel management. As an extensive solution provider it solves our needs in general however when it comes to details there appears some critical problems which you need to address the customer service.

Pros

Guesty combines the features for operational management features with channel management which makes it a matchless solution for our daily operations since it is hard to manage staff, guests, payments from different softwares. Combining all these at one place, Guesty provides end-to-end solution for all our hotel operations.

Cons

They do not provide live support, instead you need to creat tickets in their support system and wait for their response. This is not suitable for a software which is at the core of operations, actually there are a lot of cases that needs urgent support while the operations are ongoing in our hotels.

Reasons for choosing Guesty

Of these alternatives Guesty was the one that combines channel management with property management in best way.

Reasons for switching to Guesty

We switched to Guesty because Guesty combines multiple channel management along with operational management in a better way then HotelKey.

Scott

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Guesty does the work of many

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Guesty has allowed me to fully automated and manage my vacation rentals. I'm a 1 man show and it has allowed me to be able to send messages to my cleaners, outside vendors, and my guests without any work. I also love the integrations and the ability to manage my rentals better.

Cons

They are still growing so some of the software can be buggy. It can be difficult when you need something done asap

Reasons for choosing Guesty

Pricing was right for the features it offered. And the website was one of the best designed

Reasons for switching to Guesty

I wasn't able to do automated messages and the software was having issues with syncing properly to other OTA's. This had big costs for me.

Emily

great product

We have significantly reduced our handling time on bookings and payments. Our previous booking system did not take auto payments, so this was a huge workload for us prior to going on Guesty. The setup and install process was really well handled and the system itself is very user friendly and easy to use.

Pros

The automatic payments, messaging and responses are all really great functions and work flawlessly. The ease of linking other booking sites and intergrating the booking setup into our own website was fantastic. The functionality and connectivity is extremely well done, and the features continue to improve.

Cons

If you take any manual bookings over the phone (like we do), the system isn't always as flexible as we would like. eg. You can't override any minimum stays setup in the listing when making a booking, even as the manager. So if you wanted to offer something you have to do a bit of extra work in the listings calendar or pricing tool before you are able to put the booking in.

Reasons for choosing Guesty

connectivity to multiple booking sites, ease of use

Fantastic product, exceptional company

I've had a great experience with Guesty - they have a caring, competent team and a fantastic product. I've tried several alternatives, and I am comfortable saying Guesty is the best vacation rental solution available.

Pros

Guesty's software has all the key functionality needed to run a large scale property management business effectively, and then some. They're also always rolling out new features, and they have a fantastic team that consistently goes above and beyond to provide an exceptional customer experience. Their 24/7 customer support is also a key value add, since issues can happen around the clock in this line of business.

Cons

The accounting integration functionality isn't fully built out with Quickbooks yet, although they're in beta and will be rolling out a solution shortly. This was the only issue that I've encountered.

Reasons for switching to Guesty

Lots of bugs, limited functionality, limited support.

Lincoln

Guesty

Overall I am very happy with Guesty.

Pros

Seems to be the most powerful calendar management software I could find. Best feature is their GCS service. Also synchronization to Rentals United as well as the ability to publish listings directly from software into channels like booking.com etc.

Cons

User interface isn't great. Also only way to contact customer service is via email. (They are pretty good with responding)

Reasons for choosing Guesty

After using Tokeet for 6 months I realized how limiting it was compared to Guesty.

Serge

Great software, always evolving but pricing and support is an issue

Very happy with Guesty overall. They are constantly evolving and adding features and the staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Its a struggle though to understand the value proposition or why I would continue paying 3x pricing. Recently bid out a competitor and savings were over $100k with a 200+ unit portfolio. Wishing nothing but the best for them but would like to see more competitive bulk pricing and faster to market solutions. If a small company like Hostaway has Expedia integration and multiple payment processors then why is Guesty still behind?

Pros

Guesty is always adding features. The current feature set is very robust. Integrations with almost every player in the industry. Bugs and upgrades with every new rollout. Great team and best capitalized company in the industry. Eventually should have the most robust feature set in the industry.

Cons

Constant bugs in the calendar. Same day Airbnb reservations do not get auto assigned meaning you need staff constantly watching Guesty OR lose the ability for same day reservations OR risk an unassigned reservations. No solution or even affirmation of this problem. I have been begging support to resolve this and always get stock copy and paste answers. Support is generally lacking. They respond quickly but never dive deep enough into an issue or offer resolution. Pricing is pretty much the highest in the industry even though the feature set is not the best in class. Still no integration with Expedia or second payment processor. If you have over 2% chargebacks then Stripe will kick you off the platform and Guesty has no alternatives integrated. This is a huge problem. A lot of nickel and diming on pricing. They now want an additional $3/unit for "advanced analytics" which is really just basic analytics you would expect from any platform.

Response from Guesty

Hi Serge, Thank you for such a detailed review. We always are looking toward our user's feedback to help Guesty grow. We appreciate that versatile payment processors and a direct connection to Expedia are crucial for some of our clients. Our Product team is currently working towards a goal to be able to provide both of these features. Your Customer Success Manager Jerome will continue to work with you on some of your other issues with Support and Guesty's value proposition. We appreciate your continued partnership and please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. The Guesty Customer Success Team

Jean Michel

Great software, amazing market manager

Happy with the software.

Pros

I've been working with Guesy for a while now. I saw the improvement from the beginning as the little things that used to bug me before are now improved such support. Now it's fast, easy to communicate, and they will follow up on a case. Very professional and friendly support team. The market manager assigned to my account, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is probably the most passionate person I've met in a long time. He knows what he's talking about, loves Guesty, loves the industry. He's not just trying to sell us something or do a 9 to 5 job, he really cares about how Guesty can improves our day to day job and makes everyones happy. If he don't have the answer or don't think something is possible, he will get back with another option. Jean-Michel

Cons

Revenue management needs improvement. I'm not using it because don't do what a regular software would do.

Multi property

Response from Guesty

Hi Jean-Michael, Firstly, we are so thrilled that your experience with our platform and team has been so positive. We are happy to be partnering with Go Florida Condo and are looking forward to a long relationship. Have a lovely week! The Guesty Customer Success Team

Lulu

Great Product! Thank you Guesty!

Guesty allows us to manage our large scale vacation rental property management business with ease. Working with them has been great - they are collaborative, constantly improving their product, and have provided us with great customer service. Our customer service representative is extremely helpful and takes all of our feedback into account. The unified inbox and phone application allow us to work cohesively as a team and all be on the same page. Guesty is always adding new features, offering new integrations, and partnering with different softwares. We appreciate our relationship with Guesty and hope they continue in the right direction.

Pros

The best features that Guesty provides are their automations - auto-messages, auto-replies, and auto-tasks. These automation tools allow us to communicate with guests, housekeepers and owners more effectively. They assist us in running a smooth operation where our guests receive check in information automatically and we never have to worry about guests not having their check in instructions. Additionally we use auto-tasks to provide our housekeepers their daily schedules. Our housekeepers speak Russian so having the phone application available in 20+ languages has been great! The integrations and compatibility with other booking softwares has been essential in allowing us to grow our company rapidly. Our Customer Service Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is attentive and hears out all of our questions and concerns. She openly shares about all upcoming features with us which we truly appreciate!

Cons

We occasionally experience bugs or glitches when using the software however the customer support and development team are usually pretty quick to correct these errors. There are a few features that are lacking including a robust accounting system (which our CSM has notified is in the works), extra functionality to allow our team to stay in Guesty and not have to use alternative programs (ie for chatting with team members) or going to the booking platform directly (esp Airbnb) and a better guest communication system. We currently use GCS however we have not found it to be all that helpful - the agents are constantly archiving messages without providing an appropriate response to the guests which leads to our team members not seeing the messages and not responding to the guests. They also have a very delayed response to messages.

Matt

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

Pros

-Onboarding process was phenomenal and the support did not drop off post-setup like many other software providers I've worked with. -The customer success team have gone beyond just ensuring we're getting the most functionality of Guesty to collaboratively developing Tesseract Rentals scaling strategy for 2019 and 2020 and how we can best use current features, develop streamlined work arounds where needed, and plan for future Guesty features so we don't have to spend time and energy developing our own long-term solutions for something that will shortly be implemented by their team. -Responsive to questions and feature requests: We're a remote team and work extensively within the Guesty app to manage day-to-day operations. When I first tested the software, a mobile calendar feature wasn't available, but the sales associate assured me it was being released shortly. Support team then picked up immediately after implementation to keep up to date on the release timing (it was indeed launched shortly after we went live). I've had several feature requests that have been incorporated into app updates (they release very frequently!). -I love how robust the marketplace of approved third-party software providers is at this point (and it's growing rapidly!). -The Airbnb direct integration is better than any other PMS out there, by far (I've used several others, and forfeitted $5K+ in implementation fees to switch over to Guesty due to this alone).

Cons

All initial bugs that I identified during my process of selecting Guesty have been worked out. We're now in the phase of every feature added on their end being a truly additive and scaling-enable feature. This is the best PMS for short-term rental businesses out there!

Fanny

Complet et Efficace

Je suis très satisfaite, mn account manager Céline est très réactive, Guesty a vraiment pris en compte mes commentaires et a su gérer les problèmes auxquelles j'ai été confronté lors de la mise en place du système.

Pros

Le design du logiciel est assez intuitif, facile d'utilisation et complet. J'apprécie particulièrement les Messages automatiques qui nous font gagner un temps fou, l'application pour smartphone qui permets aux équipes sur le terrain de bien faire leur travail et le Yield management pour gérer mes tarifications très facilement ! Le calendrier et la Inbox sont aussi très complet et permettent très facilement de mettre à jour les informations de chaque réservation.

Cons

Je pense qu'il y a des progrès à faire pour les clients français car le logiciel est au format americain pour les dates par exemple ce qui est un peu gênant quand on fait des rapports d'activité ou autre. Il y a aussi régulièrement des bugs techniques mais les problèmes sont généralement résolus rapidement.

Reasons for switching to Guesty

car les autres n'était pas assez complet et surtout, aucun n'avait la connection API avec airbnb à l'époque

Thomas R

Great PMS software

Guesty is a great tool to manage your properties and all related tasks and administration that comes along with it. In special I would like to mention they have a great support department which will help you in any way possible. In the two years I've worked with Guesty I've always had a dedicated point of contact who I could reach out to. In special I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their support and dedication.

Pros

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier. I've had many calls to talk about my daily practices and challenges and if needed they would help me setting up the settings. Along the go they released some great features to make our processes less time consuming and more efficient.

Cons

From time to time Guesty have had some bugs but they always kept me updated and tried to work on a solution as soon as possible. I think this is part of the process in a market that constantly changes.

Leyla

Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team

Pros

We switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]

Cons

We wish that we had a little more autonomy with some of the programming aspects for automation. That said, the support team and our case manager are always more than willing to help implement everything we ask them to.

Kevin

Best-in-class for category

Overall, great company and product with responsive help, and totally on-it customer success team. Highly recommend the product, but don't use it for only one feature. It's designed for, and has a high ROI for, a company making use of at least several features. Steep learning curve, but totally worth it.

Pros

Feature-richness, including pricing and length-of-stay revenue optimization algorithms creation by ourselves, not an AI bot. We have found our knowledge of local market conditions to be better than that of auto-algorithms. Other features include calendar/pricing synch with the three leading platforms -- booking.com, airbnb, and VRBO/Homeaway -- as well as auto-messaging, auto-reviews, and a few others. Compelling ROI considering time saved, mistakes averted (e.g. no way to forget sending message to upcoming guest), and revenue increases.

Cons

Partly because of its rich feature set, Guesty has a steep learning curve and a fairly complex UI. Some features are occasionally released ahead of maturity, like auto-tasks, and some features are just not intuitive. More expensive than the competition, so ROI is only compelling if you use at least several of the features (ie. not ideal for single-feature usage), but once it's up and running, the ROI is extremely compelling.

Karen

Guesty has streamlined my operations and helped me to keep on top of my daily rental activities

I found it had a pretty big learning curve.The initial training helped get me started but I felt rushed through it and really needed a second training once we got all the data in. I am still finding little areas that I didn't know existed. Their customer service is great. Most questions answered within 24 hours. Sometimes scantly and you have to ask more questions but for the most part they are quick to respond and assist. The software is missing a few features I'd like to see and the integration with VRBO is lacking in capabilities. I am learning ways around it but it is because VRBO limits what Guesty can do and doesn't provide a way to do it in VRBO such as charge for damages through the damage deposit held by VRBO for example.

Pros

That it provides a dashboard that allows me to manage my properties across most of my channels that I advertise on. It's not their fault I cannot bring on Tripadvisor, it is Tripadvisor that prevents it. But with Airbnb, Booking.com and VRBO all merging so that I don't have to maintain my listings and communications on all those different sites is a God send!

Cons

It is missing some features I really need to use, BUT they are very receptive to suggestions and they have implemented many of my requests very quickly! Training was rushed and non-existent once you get your data put in. You can get little blurbs of help through their amazing customer support but it would be good to lose an hour or two on the initial training to allow for a second training after getting all data loaded and the user has time to assess what else they need to know.

Reasons for choosing Guesty

Features, training, support and cost

Too complicated, little support

Doug

Great product, great price

Great customer service

Pros

Lower cost, ease of use, lots of features

Cons

Sometimes hard to reach help center, pet fee charges don't seem to reach the different booking channels

Reasons for choosing Guesty

Lower cost and best service

Reasons for switching to Guesty

better platform at a lower cost

Adam

Guesty review from admin, implementer, and end user

Pros

Guesty does a great job with property management, particularly if you have listings on multiple OTA's and want to be able to capture direct bookings. The auto-messaging that goes out to guests is fantastic. The unified inbox is a great communication tool that includes multiple communication options. We have ~70 vacation rental listings under 3 separate business entities. All of them are managed through the same Guesty Login very easily. There seems to be an endless number of 3rd party integrations including OTA's, Operations, Pricing, etc. Everything is customizable to fit what you need to do.

Cons

The service is on the expensive side, but I did not find others that provide as much functionality and customization. They charge a fee for cancelled bookings which is my largest complaint. When you include this fee along with credit card processing fees, Cancelled Bookings become an amplified issue. Accounting can be an issue. There does not appear to be a report or tool to automatically reconcile real time revenue capture.

Nino

NINO FROM WEHOST

Pros

Using Guesty on everyday basis, assures me every day that this is the platform which is developing and adding new, helpful and useful details to the website each and every day. This website has the best team, which is available to help us for almost 24 hours a day. The platform is useful as well as for communicating with the guests, also for organizing our everyday work, dividing particular jobs in between colleagues and many more. Guesty has planty different functions, which we discover everyday since we began working with its great team!

Cons

A few months ago there were some episodes, where Guesty would stop working for a few minutes, but this happened very rarely and only because the website was going through the newest updates. But after having discussed this issue with our manager and with the customer support, Guesty team has been notifying us about any upcoming technical delays (which has certainly made it all way easier) and also we practically haven't had those moments since then, even though the website has went through sooo many updates.

Jared

Don't wait any longer!

Pros

Do not hesitate in making Guesty a part of your business. This company has allowed us to grow from start-up to a thriving Short-Term Rental Management company in record time. Guesty's development team takes great pride in creating the tools and resources we need to operate at peak performance. The customer service representatives are always available 24hrs a day and make our jobs so much easier. Give this company 6 stars!

Cons

CRM and CSSM features would be nice to have but they are in the pipeline and are coming soon!

Streamline

Best software on the market!

Pros

We have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.

Cons

I would say the thing I like least about Guesty is the price! However, I must say that you very much get what you pay for and although there are undoubtedly cheaper options out there - Guesty can afford to charge more simply because they offer more, in both functionality and reliability. As with any business, if people are willing to pay for it, then the price is right.

4.52/5 out of 162 reviews