• Pros

• "It's intuitive and web-based, with great, responsive support."

• "It's an easy to use, full scale property management software. I love that it's cloud-based. I love that if I have a question and email the team I get a response right away."

• "I like that it is almost intuitive. Easy to maneuver in the different sections."

• Cons

• "Sometimes, it needs to be refreshed; if I'm on too long, it won't save my input."

• "The accounting package doesn't have a place for Payee."

• "I don't want to use support. I just want to use the program"

Browse Property Manager Cloud Reviews

February 2015

Christy from Wright ServicesPM, LLC

February 2015

Customer Service Is Excellent!

Pros

Cons

There's nothing I can think of at this time. I did have to ask how to set up sub accounts, but our rep answered right away

John from JP REAL ESTATE GROUP LLC

Good enough BUT.....

It is ok for now.

Pros

I like that it is almost intuitive. Easy to maneuver in the different sections.

Cons

Since I was just now adding properties and payments it was not that easy to do. It was a little cumbersome. But I figured how to circumvent that. RESPONSE TIME from customer support is not the fastest. I did ask them to upload the DOC TEMPLATES they had in it before I accidentally deleted them somehow and they couldn't or didn't know how or wouldn't.

Muhammad Mehran from Abdulla Abdulaziz alzarooni Est.

Value of Money

Pros

The features Property Management Software has at the offered price is really the value of money. This software enables to bring all parties at 1 Platform, can make no. of user with no additional subscription. I would like to discuss by modules. BUILDINGS: In this module Full portfolio under your management can be added with all of the related information for example what type of property it is (like Residential Building, Commercial Building, Car parking, Land, etc.) how many units it has where it is situated, how many owners for the building. PROPERTIES: In this module, we can add the detail in terms of units to the buildings, Which means 1st we added Buildings in the above mentioned module and here we gives the unit details where it allows to manage it what is under lease and what is vacant. TENANTS: This module allows to keep the record for all of the Tenants, Previous tenants, existing tenants, Applicants and also Tenant screening (paid service) Leases Module: This module enables to maintain leases in terms of active leases expired leases and closed leases PAYMENTS: This module is attached with the accounting function where we can collect the payments and same time the related accounting record get maintained same time. Information can be seen in categories of Balances, Payment history, Ignored Payments, and to record collections (we did not set up online collection part) ACCOUNTING: This module provides limited accounting solution only for the Income and Expenses related accounting, what is missing please refer to the "Cons" part of this review. and also with the features to manage work orders, and documents and to get predesigned reports.

Cons

Data Validation does not exist: System does not restrict to add the same information which already exists, for Instance, Building No. 123 is already in your buildings list and you can repeat the same information and System will not stop to make the duplication. This type of error I have found in almost all of the modules like, Flat no. 405 of building 123 is already under lease and rented to Mr. XYZ and system will not stop to rent out the same unit to other Person, which means wrong information can be added. In short, the system does not detect duplication. 2nd missing thing in data validation when we add Building and give owner name to the building it does not transfer the information to the Property module, For example, I added Building no. 123 in the BUILDINGS module and gave the owner related information. So, I will go the Properties module to give further details for 80 Flats in the Building 123 we need to give same owner name for 80 times while it supposes to auto fill the owner's section. LEASES: This module has no lease Ref. no. feature, which normally organizations give to their every new lease issued. Lease Reference No. feature adds value to record the information. Another problem with lease recording is to mention the payment terms details, for example, one Tenant wants to pay the lease amount in 6 Post dated cheque (PDCs) of agreed different dates, so this module has no mechanism to record such payment terms. In our case, it is normal that the tenant asks for the different dates as we received Post dated cheque (PDCs) so we normally allows that. So, This feature is also not covered by the module. Accounting Module is incomplete module we can not record Liabilities, Assets, and equity related information. Which means you still need accounting software to meet bookkeeping related requirements. If the above issues can be addressed then I believe this software will be the best software for property management.

Damien from Danko Management

June 2013

I want to thank you and your company for the Property Manager Cloud, it is truly what my owners and I needed - which is a software that we can all log on to and view all important documents, information, and updates related to our real estate business. This software system has really given me the opportunity to be extremely organized with my work orders, accounting, tenant info, property details, and a number of other aspects of my business. Property Manager Cloud is really helpful because I travel a lot. With Property Manager Cloud, I can easily update my tenants, owners, and vendors of what is truly happening in real time - just by simply logging in. I have been looking for a system I can access anywhere, and that would allow me to have everything related to my management business all in one place. Thanks again.

Cleon from Owner

June 2013

Property Manager Cloud has enabled me to more effectively manage my rental business while still working a full time job in Medical Sales. I am now prompted when leases are coming due, work orders haven't been completed, or rent is late. It has allowed me to track very efficiently what my property manager is doing, or not doing. This software has saved me a lot of time and money.

Anthony from Rental Housing

Property Manager Cloud review

SCAM

Cons

As stated in Pros......this is a total scam. You HAVE to give Pay Pal information although it is a 60 day "free trial" which I did. After getting into the program we found out it wouldn't work for our needs We chose another program, BUILDIUM, which we love. I tried to call over and over to cancel my pay pal or find out how. Finally I closed my Pay Pal account. Not sure what other option I had.you will not be able to reach anyone to cancel if you choose not to use this software or if you have any type of question. You MIGHT talk to a person live but she knows nothing about software and says someone will call you back but after at least 20 attempts over the last 30 days I have never received a call back.

John from Business owner

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

This program is not logical

To me, it seems you should be able to use a program without a lot of support. That is not the case with most of these software programs and Property Ware in particular. Most of these on line programs have been modified many time so that more people can meet their special needs. What you end up with is a monster that defies logic. I have been here for twelve hours and I have no confidence in what I am doing. That is saying a lot considering at one time I was a General Accounting Manager for a good sized corporation.

Pros

Support is free

Cons

I don't want to use support. I just want to use the program

Renee from hr.sesjaxllc@gmail.com

Property Manager Cloud

The product is easy to access and work through to the end. Thanks!

January 2013

Samatha from Blue Diamond Rentals

January 2013

I really love their program. It is so user friendly! i can't believe I didn't find you a year ago when I started the search for a program to use in my business. I'm thrilled to finally have found intelligent and responsive people to work with too. I've been in property managment a long time and trust me your program is by far the best in the business!

September 2014

Erik Paul from Lessmann Properties, LLC

September 2014

Works well with my ten properties

Pros

It's intuitive and web-based, with great, responsive support.

Cons

The accounting package doesn't have a place for Payee.

Jeffrey from Mr. Landlord.com

June 2013

I've been using the Property Manager Cloud software over the last year. Through the dashboard and other features, it has allowed me to better see at a glance and track the major aspects of my business (cash flow, occupancy, collection, work orders, expiring leases, etc.). Which, in turn, enables me to more effectively run my rental business.

LaDawna from Smith Rent

They take your paypal information and then you are unable to subscribe if you don't want to use it any longer.

SCAM

Cons

It didn't work for us and you absolutely cannot get hold of anyone who has any knowledge of software or how to quit using it meaning they will charge our paypal account. I am not sure how to unsubscribe. You have to subscribe to try it out to see if it will work for your needs. Called probably 20 times and they always say someone will be calling me back and I have never gotten a call back. FRUSTRATING May be a scam!

Vincent from Investus Realty

June 2014

Very user-friendly but room for improvement

Pros

It's very easy to use. The vendor is responsive.

Cons

It lacks real accounting software (general ledger, reconciliation).

Lindsay from Blue Diamond Rentals

June 2014

Still getting used to the new software.

Pros

It's very user-friendly.

May 2016

robert from Robertm

May 2016

Great service.!

Really i'm impressed, i got a great service from "Property Manager Cloud". i would highly recommend these service to anyone. Thank you.