• Pros

• "Very user friendly and easy to use software. Great features and options for efficiencies. The tracking of maintenance requests is great. "

• "I love the fact that I can look at maintenance requests, rental applications, and that I can send out blast building notices to all of my tenants in one simple place"

• "it's super user friendly, and get's things done. It saves a lot of our paperwork, and is easy to oversee. "

• Cons

• "The glitches that sometime puts a hold to different items can be annoying. However they are rectified in a timely manner."

• "There are glitches which hold up productivity at times. But I'm sure they're working those out and all will be well in future testings. "

• "Not intuitive, learning curve required and there are some limitations with functionality unless added in new updates. "

Browse Property Vista Reviews

Easy to Use, Great Support

Using this software has helped with the owners' satisfaction and has helped free up more time for me in the office. Online transactions are up. Assessments are being paid on time. It really brought the community in the 21st century.

Pros

The small details are all covered. For example, I like that you can alter the staff's access levels. It's not black or white, they tend to the areas in between.

Adriana from Sterling Karamar

Go Vista

I use vista daily to update any information on tenants payment, lease agreement, purchase requisitions, maintenance request (follow up and close when done). Checking message center daily and answer open tickets

Pros

Vista is easy to navigate and update information on tenants, lease agreements, tickets, purchase requisitions.

Cons

More details needed on Purchase requisitions aspect ( inspection area, service areas). We would request the possibility of not receiving 2 email of system notification when every purchase requisitions are processed.

Well featured but a bit hard to use.

Property Vista is a good company. They have a great product generally.

Pros

Property Vista does a lot of various tasks.

Cons

The software is not intuitively easy for the prospects to use if they have english as a 2nd language.

Eugene from Percy Zaifman Holdings c/o Sterling Karamar Property Management

Love Working With This

Pros

When first introduced to this system I was a bit leery of how I would be able to adapt to the system. However, it is very easy to use and actually I enjoy working with it. There are so many features that help me out ie: can track who has paid rent online , work orders, communications , unit inspections. Very multi functional system.

Cons

Can't think of anything; it does everything that I need.

Bo from Cogir

Best Software I worked so far in my business

Pros

This product is very easy to use, has all the features I need to do my day to day work. All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up. Maintenance requests (eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing), payments, application , units and Dashboard - I just love it and would recommend this software anytime

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this software

Reasons for Switching to Property Vista

Management changed and they brought Property Vista in

Alex from Greenwin corp

Industry: Building Materials

Property management software easy to use

I use it literally everyday, my experience is great . And easy to use . Makes my day easier

Pros

The best part is the ability to use it anywhere . Whenever . And however you need . It works for you and your residents. In both communication and follow ups.

Cons

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers .. would really like to see an official app.

Elia from Modern City Real Estate

Good Property Management software

excellent.

Pros

Good Property management software, saves time. No more dealing with cheques and etransfers. sign your leases electronically and keep track everything you need to manage your property and tenants

Cons

If you have a lot of tenants and properties it will take some effort to get started. but it is worth it and the company helps you onboard.

Sundeep from Sterling Karamar Property Management

Friendly Easy

A very good software. Use it daiyly for all administrative work.

Pros

Ease of getting tenants info and PO done and maintenance management

Cons

In maintenance, need an option of work in progress. Also don't need the hour optin of giving notices. sometimes the contractor will come same day for inspection & repairs so PV doesn't accept less than 24 hours. Please remove that. Make it a notice to be sent without any barrier for time.

Reasons for Switching to Property Vista

Management. But it's very good.

Lemonia from Sterling Karamar

Makes my work easier

Overall working with vista helped me a lot on my administration part of the job. It's very easy to use and I'm also using it as a tenant too and makes it extremely easy to do payments and submit my work orders.

Pros

Pros: everything I need to do is in this program. Makes my work much easier.

Cons

Cons: doesn't have the Blind carbon copy(BCC) for messages makes it harder to send the same message to multiple tenants

maria from metcap

Vista

Im using vista for the past 2yrs and everything is easy to use

Pros

easy to use easy to choose units and its shows all documents

Cons

sometimes is slow until it open i need to do refresh couple of times

Marshall from Sterling Karamar

myCommunity is a way for us to ensure accessibility and an open, two-way dialogue with our residents

Pros

The myCOMMUNITY portal has led to an increase in our resident satisfaction. It allows our residents to pay their rent online without having to worry about ordering cheques or having to drop payment off at the site. Our residents can also submit their maintenance requests online which are received by our staff instantly. It allows for a faster turn around and eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing. It also allows for a more effective way to communicate to our residents

Robert from Wolverine Property Management

We have information now at our fingertips. It's much easier to know correct details and respond well

Pros

We now have a connection point into our entire resident base. The myCOMMUNITY resident portal has led to a significant increase in our tenant self service, online transactions for both rent and maintenance are way up and we are experiencing dramatic improvements in overall resident satisfaction. I'm not sure how we ever operated in the past without their help. If you're looking for happier residents, these are the guys to talk to.

Cons

Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system. But the help desk is always there and quick to answer.

Alysia from Greenwin INC.

I love that I can do application and payments easily here. When something’s needed of someone it’s easy to communicate what I need to them in one spot.

I would like to see an app for our iPhones that is easy to go in and out of without constant sign in and phone twister.

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to do my own blasts to my properties without having to go to someone at the office level.

Ashly from Greenwin

Very positive. I would change a few things but generally I have had an easy time with staff.

Pros

I enjoy the dashboard and having the info at my fingertips. I like that I can edit my staff’s access levels. Depositing is a breeze.

Cons

The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated. It’s not realistic to expect one off the bat. Wish we didn’t get logged out so quickly.

Grace from DMS

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Customer Supports are very supportive and helpful. They provide exceptional customer service

Pros

It is easy to use, it makes my work easier especially in doing bank reconciliation. Easy to search for specific data that I need.The notifications are very useful. It makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and landlord.

Asad from Sterling Karamar Property Management

Property Vista is a great tool from the operations and admin perspective

Pros

The tenant/management communication module helps a lot in day to day operations. It has definitely changed the way of interaction and making processes easier.

Cons

Nancy from Wilstar Management Ltd.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

The software is easy to search for specific data

Pros

This makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and the landlord. This saves a lot of time on both ends and is easy to use.

Cons

Tracy from Wilstar Management Ltd.

Property Vista, has a great platform that is very user friendly for all users of my company.

Pros

Property Vista's platform has allowed our operation processes to be more efficient with quality assurance, leasing and communication with our renters.

Cons

I currently have no cons at this time with the Property Vista software.

Ranjini from DMS property management

Property Vista allows me to easily prepare /run N4, set up PAP and finding property information

Pros

Some great aspects about PV is that ,it is very fast and easy to gather information also has help option that assists with many problems that the user may have ,for example the help button gives us instructions on any tool that may be unfamiliar to the user .overall PV is grate software that is easy to use and is very efficient

Cons

Automatically lock out for inactive

Robert from Wolverine Property Management

Great product Great support

Pros

It ties everything together. We'd be lost without Property Vista. Use it every day, all day long.

Elena from DMS Property Management

Easy to use or to get help if extra support needed

Pros

The System's dashboards are making it very easy and fast to find the right information or folder to work in.

Cons

Can't really see any cons for me.

Kris from Greenwin Inc.

Property Vista has allowed outstanding efficiences since onboarding 5 years ago

Eugene from Sterling Karamar

Great software adaptable to our needs with great support.

Pros

Tasha from MetCap Living Management Inc.

Great team work in getting the product to meet our unique business needs.

Pros

The Sales and Support team are excellent. The dashboards give our team an quick look at performance. Tenant's feedback is very positive.

Natasha from Cogir

User Friendly!

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

not aware of any needed improvements at this time

Anthony from Sterling Karamar Property Management

User friendly and an asset to any property management company.

Pros

Property Vista is user friendly and is utilized by many of our residents, especially to place maintenance requests.

Peggy from Westdale Properties

Very User Friendly

Pros

This software is very user friendly. It is easy to learn and to maintain. I have used this for almost a year and it like it very much.

Cons

I dont like the fact that i am the only person to close a request. It would be great if my team could close the requests themselves and make notes. It is frustrating that the entire team gets notifications when it goes to one person and that they cant see if a call has been resolved.

Penny from Starlight Investments

I enjoy using property Vista - I am able to generate reports immediately.

Pros

Implementing Property Vista has made a significant different to our business. I have seen huge benefits in using this system. We have reduce our time we spent on analyzing arrears ( as we can generate a report immediately). Tenant maintenance request can be resolve effective and in a timely manner and we are able to have a log! The benefits from the Vista have been pretty remarkable but I'd always like to see more!

Neil from Starlight investments

it was easy, simple and efficient

Colton from Sterling Karamar Property Management

I love property vista. It has everything that I need to do my job efficiently.

Pros

Cons

I currently have no cons at this time with the Property Vista software.

Heather from Starlight Investments

This software has really enhanced our property operations

Pros

The software is easy for tenants to navigate, and has our increased properties financial performance

Donato from Westdale Properties

Very user friendly for all site staff

Pros

All site staff at all of our locations (Ontario and Nova Scotia) find PV very user friendly. They quickly were able to use it with minimal training.

Russell from DMS Property Management

Property Management made easy. Koodos to the creators, keep up the good work.

Pros

Everything is simplified. very easy to understand and work with. I never had to go for a training. tenants love using the portal for day to day communication with management.

Cons

Some tenants can't get access using their email because their email is registered somewhere on the portal and it's not possible to find their existing account, this could be frustrating for tenants and for management

Norma from Wilstar

Easy to use / Love the step by step tutorial

Pros

I LOVE The step by step tutorial. Ask a questions and the arrows shows you where to go what to click to process

Cons

Too many emails.

Daniel from Compten Management Inc

Excellent service, customer support is fast and responsive. UI very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to teach staff how to use the software. Easy to search for specific data (ex. track a specific payment, when it was generated, etc.)

Mike from Golden Equity Properties

A very positive experience from initial sale to implementation to the training.

Pros

The software is well designed and very powerful. It has the ability to change how a business managers its properties.

Mohammad from Metcap Living Mangement

Great product overall. Will only get better with time and tuneups

N.A

Pros

Very user-friendly. Makes it easier for employers and customers to get their needs met. Easy to navigate

Cons

None that I can name at the moment.

Eva from Katalyst Real Estate Corp.

Good program, good support team.

Pros

Information access ease and ability to keep historical data on repairs and maintenance items in one area. Set permissions to each member of staff and assign duties.

Jeffrey from Westdale

Great product. Great team.

Pros

Very functional and user-friendliness. These are all the pros I have for this time regarding the software.

Devika from Katalyst Real Estate Corp.

Takes off the administrative burden of physically entering leases, very helpful customer service

Pros

Ability to automatically collect rent monthly through auto-pay, pulls out rent from tenants bank account.

Cons

Little room for human error. These are all of the cons I have for this time regarding the Property Vista software.

Greg from Starlight Investments

User friendly

Pros

Great residential portal, user friendly for tenants and landlords, maintenance request tracking helpful

karen from metcap living

Industry: Capital Markets

awesome program

love it

Pros

this site is awesome to use and find when looking for anything

Cons

not a thing,everything you need on this program

Tanya from Northview Canadian HY Residential Fund

Impressed

so far so good

Pros

it is really user friendly, easy to work around,

Cons

Don't know all the ins and outs yet to determine

Kristen from GabbaGear

I learned to use this in less than a week.

Pros

what i like most is that its so simple to set uo. follow the instructions and its a breeze. You dont have to be confused either, customer service is very helpful.

Cons

what i like lat is hat it little more difficult to use for duplexs or fourplexs, it a geared toward apartments and such where there are more units.

Jenelle from Own Fort McMurray

Great customer service ever since we started using this system for our properties.

Property Vista is a best-in-class PMS

Pros

PropertyVista was an easy deployment and made the transition from our previous system quite painless.

Cons

Still a little early in feature development. However, it appears they have a clear roadmap and will be there soon