What are Property Vista users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Property Vista software through verified user reviews

• icon"All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up."
  • icon"It is really user friendly, easy to work around."
  • icon"Great features and options for efficiencies. The tracking of maintenance requests is great."
  • icon"Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system."
  • icon"I dont like the fact that i am the only person to close a request."
  • icon"The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated."

Browse all Property Vista Reviews

• Have you used Property Vista and would like to share your experience with others?

Easy to Use, Great Support

Using this software has helped with the owners' satisfaction and has helped free up more time for me in the office. Online transactions are up. Assessments are being paid on time. It really brought the community in the 21st century.

Pros

The small details are all covered. For example, I like that you can alter the staff's access levels. It's not black or white, they tend to the areas in between.

Cons

There are glitches which hold up productivity at times. But I'm sure they're working those out and all will be well in future testings.

Marshall

myCommunity is a way for us to ensure accessibility and an open, two-way dialogue with our residents

Pros

The myCOMMUNITY portal has led to an increase in our resident satisfaction. It allows our residents to pay their rent online without having to worry about ordering cheques or having to drop payment off at the site. Our residents can also submit their maintenance requests online which are received by our staff instantly. It allows for a faster turn around and eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing. It also allows for a more effective way to communicate to our residents

Cons

Kate

March 2022

Honest Review and Experience with Property Vista

Pros

Sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a decent job highlighting features we were interested in, but failed to do a deep dive on the full scope of the software. They did agree to provide us with access to a test environment before signing up, however the environment they provided was completely broken, they would not, or could not, provide the correct permissions, and there was no test data populated. After signing up we were shown an example of their working test environment, yet we were never provided access to test beforehand, and this was never addressed or fixed.

Cons

We found the interface to be outdated, clunky, and not user friendly. There is no proper App to go along with the software (other than a few maintenance functions, which are severely lacking), search functions are awful - ultimately into 6 weeks of onboarding and training by the Property Vista trainer, our team collectively decided that this is not a good fit for us. There is also no customer service... at ALL

Well featured but a bit hard to use.

Property Vista is a good company. They have a great product generally.

Pros

Property Vista does a lot of various tasks.

Cons

The software is not intuitively easy for the prospects to use if they have english as a 2nd language.

Adriana

Go Vista

I use vista daily to update any information on tenants payment, lease agreement, purchase requisitions, maintenance request (follow up and close when done). Checking message center daily and answer open tickets

Pros

Vista is easy to navigate and update information on tenants, lease agreements, tickets, purchase requisitions.

Cons

More details needed on Purchase requisitions aspect ( inspection area, service areas). We would request the possibility of not receiving 2 email of system notification when every purchase requisitions are processed.

Eugene

Love Working With This

Pros

When first introduced to this system I was a bit leery of how I would be able to adapt to the system. However, it is very easy to use and actually I enjoy working with it. There are so many features that help me out ie: can track who has paid rent online , work orders, communications , unit inspections. Very multi functional system.

Cons

Can't think of anything; it does everything that I need.

Bo

Best Software I worked so far in my business

Pros

This product is very easy to use, has all the features I need to do my day to day work. All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up. Maintenance requests (eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing), payments, application , units and Dashboard - I just love it and would recommend this software anytime

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this software

Management changed and they brought Property Vista in

Josh

Worst experience ever! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I have used many different Property Management software over the last 6 years. Non have been perfect so with the new company I was willing to give this group a shot as their demo promised a lot that looks good in theory. ERROR. After paying my money on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] it took them a week just to get me access to the system. Once I got access to the system it has taken over a month just to get the basic system up and running. I'm running a company and at no point was I ever told it was going to take months just to get it functioning properly. I have used both Yardi and Buildium and when I signed up in the past with their competitors I was up and running within 1 day of paying for the system and implementation was smooth and simple. Trying to get anything done in Property Vista is like trying to run through a labyrinth. They try to make everything over complicated and try to customize it too much. The main DashBoard is a Joke and does not give you a quick snapshot of everything happening in the system. Entering a new Unit should be as simple as enter owner -> enter building -> enter unit -> enter lease done! But no you have to enter the building then go to another section to enter the unit, then go into the back end to enter the owner then enter the landlord... We live in a fast pase industry where rentals come and go sometimes within a week or 2. Spending 15-20+ hours on training just to getting the system up and running over several weeks/ months while running...

Pros

There are NO PROS for me. This has been the worst software implication I have ever experienced.

Cons

Everything. It takes forever to implement the system. the system is NOT intuitive. there is no logic to how the system flows. It takes a very long time to enter new units. The customer service is the WORST I have ever experienced.

Reasons for choosing Property Vista

The demo made it look like it was going to be much easer and less complicated then the alternatives... FALSE

Reasons for switching to Property Vista

It looked promising... Bad decision.

Elia

Good Property Management software

excellent.

Pros

Good Property management software, saves time. No more dealing with cheques and etransfers. sign your leases electronically and keep track everything you need to manage your property and tenants

Cons

If you have a lot of tenants and properties it will take some effort to get started. but it is worth it and the company helps you onboard.

Alysia

I love that I can do application and payments easily here. When something’s needed of someone it’s easy to communicate what I need to them in one spot.

I would like to see an app for our iPhones that is easy to go in and out of without constant sign in and phone twister.

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to do my own blasts to my properties without having to go to someone at the office level.

Robert

We have information now at our fingertips. It's much easier to know correct details and respond well

Pros

We now have a connection point into our entire resident base. The myCOMMUNITY resident portal has led to a significant increase in our tenant self service, online transactions for both rent and maintenance are way up and we are experiencing dramatic improvements in overall resident satisfaction. I'm not sure how we ever operated in the past without their help. If you're looking for happier residents, these are the guys to talk to.

Cons

Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system. But the help desk is always there and quick to answer.

Alex

Industry: Building Materials

Property management software easy to use

I use it literally everyday, my experience is great . And easy to use . Makes my day easier

Pros

The best part is the ability to use it anywhere . Whenever . And however you need . It works for you and your residents. In both communication and follow ups.

Cons

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers .. would really like to see an official app.

Sundeep

Friendly Easy

A very good software. Use it daiyly for all administrative work.

Pros

Ease of getting tenants info and PO done and maintenance management

Cons

In maintenance, need an option of work in progress. Also don't need the hour optin of giving notices. sometimes the contractor will come same day for inspection & repairs so PV doesn't accept less than 24 hours. Please remove that. Make it a notice to be sent without any barrier for time.

Reasons for switching to Property Vista

Management. But it's very good.

Lemonia

Makes my work easier

Overall working with vista helped me a lot on my administration part of the job. It's very easy to use and I'm also using it as a tenant too and makes it extremely easy to do payments and submit my work orders.

Pros

Pros: everything I need to do is in this program. Makes my work much easier.

Cons

Cons: doesn't have the Blind carbon copy(BCC) for messages makes it harder to send the same message to multiple tenants

Ashly

Very positive. I would change a few things but generally I have had an easy time with staff.

Pros

I enjoy the dashboard and having the info at my fingertips. I like that I can edit my staff’s access levels. Depositing is a breeze.

Cons

The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated. It’s not realistic to expect one off the bat. Wish we didn’t get logged out so quickly.

maria

Vista

Im using vista for the past 2yrs and everything is easy to use

Pros

easy to use easy to choose units and its shows all documents

Cons

sometimes is slow until it open i need to do refresh couple of times

Robert

Great product Great support

Pros

It ties everything together. We'd be lost without Property Vista. Use it every day, all day long.

Grace

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Customer Supports are very supportive and helpful. They provide exceptional customer service

Pros

It is easy to use, it makes my work easier especially in doing bank reconciliation. Easy to search for specific data that I need.The notifications are very useful. It makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and landlord.

Asad

Property Vista is a great tool from the operations and admin perspective

Pros

The tenant/management communication module helps a lot in day to day operations. It has definitely changed the way of interaction and making processes easier.

Cons

The glitches that sometime puts a hold to different items can be annoying. However they are rectified in a timely manner.

Tracy

Property Vista, has a great platform that is very user friendly for all users of my company.

Pros

Property Vista's platform has allowed our operation processes to be more efficient with quality assurance, leasing and communication with our renters.

Cons

I currently have no cons at this time with the Property Vista software.

Nancy

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

The software is easy to search for specific data

Pros

This makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and the landlord. This saves a lot of time on both ends and is easy to use.

Ranjini

Property Vista allows me to easily prepare /run N4, set up PAP and finding property information

Pros

Some great aspects about PV is that ,it is very fast and easy to gather information also has help option that assists with many problems that the user may have ,for example the help button gives us instructions on any tool that may be unfamiliar to the user .overall PV is grate software that is easy to use and is very efficient

Cons

Automatically lock out for inactive

Elena

Easy to use or to get help if extra support needed

Pros

The System's dashboards are making it very easy and fast to find the right information or folder to work in.

Cons

Can't really see any cons for me.

Kris

Property Vista has allowed outstanding efficiences since onboarding 5 years ago

Eugene

Great software adaptable to our needs with great support.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use software. Great features and options for efficiencies. The tracking of maintenance requests is great.

Property Vista