Re-Leased Reviews

4.53 / 5 (76) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 8 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Very easy to learn and use and it has places to store all of the information required for quick reference anywhere and at any time."

• "Very easy to use, cloud based so accessible anywhere anytime, visually pleasing and covers everything that I need to manage my portfolio!"

• "By far the most notable part of Re-Leased is the support team. They are always quick to respond and super helpful. The product itself is easy to use and continually updated."

• Cons

• "Its not very easy to get a report that you want and when you do it is not very clear. Re-leased are aware of this and are looking to improve this side of things in due course which will be great. "

• "not quite as intuitive as xero although this in part is due to situations being different on property by property basis. "

• "There's not much I don't like! There are a few tweaks I would make but you can suggest these to the development team who are constantly improving the site and welcome suggestions. "

Browse Re-Leased Reviews

Kathleen from Maven Management Ltd

Game changer!

Pros

Re-Leased is a very accurate and clean software to use. It has saved me 100s of hours chasing invoices, payments and maintenance tracking for my business! But what I like the most is how quick, efficient and amazingly friendly the customer support team is! Big shout out to Kim and Carolyn! All of it can be done from anywhere, so long as you've got an internet connection!

Cons

I'll admit I'm not the most experienced accounts person so the trust accounting part of the software does tend to be a little tedious! But that's more myself not being able to keep up with how efficient it is! But again, whenever I have a question the team answers straight away with the solution!

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied December 2017

Hi Kathleen, Thank you so much for your review! It is fantastic to hear that you can fully rely on Re-Leased for your accounting needs. I will pass your lovely comments onto KIM and Carolyn, I'm sure it will make their day! Thanks Kathleen

Cassandra from Yes Lets Ltd

I love the look and feel of the sofware - right down to the reports generated

Confidence

Pros

Calendar based and cloud based system. Good looking owner statements that are easy to read Owner portal "Idiot -proof" ease of use . Pro-active and approachable trainer and development team

Cons

Would be great if the calendar integrated with outlook calendar . I was let down recently at tribunal by not being able to verify that an email went to a specific tenant email address - I'm relieved that these changes were made on the recent software upgrade. Tenancy letters are printed in a tiny font and not a very professional layout Would be great if documents and letters are linked to property rather than tenancies so that we can also generate owner letters using the merge fields Its good to now have KPI information - but I'd also like a vacancy period information set to each property and then captured for all propeties on the rent -roll. It's very asuring to tell an owner - Ive managed your property for X number of years and we've had a (nomininal ) vacancy average of X number of days ( I had this with Rent Master and was able to tell a customer that over 10 yrs the vacancy period averaged at 3 days over that time!) Its a really good KPI and marketing tool to promote a PM buiness for the entire rent -roll

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the review Cassandra! It's great to hear feedback that our training team are able to provide a top-level service. In regards to your comments on documents and letters; we are looking to develop and build on our communication and document functionality in the near future and we will let you know when this happens! We appreciate your suggestions and will definitely use your feedback.

Laura from Just Develop It

We use this software to help with the management of our property portfolio.

Pros

We are constantly growing so needed a system that linked to xero for invoices and somewhere to store all of the data for the properties that we oversea.

Cons

I don't think it is the easiest software to use in regards to adding data and dates for reminders for annual gas safety's, epcs, inspections etc. I do not think the reports work well from the information we are inputting to the system. This could be user error but we do not get any data on vacent percentages etc. It would be useful to have this data as we currently keep all of our reporting on excel sheets seperate and it would be good to have this all in one place. Again this could be user error but we have not been able to work out how to use it. Maybe we could set up a all to run over this.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Laura, Thank you for your feedback. We have a mass maintenance, inspection and tasks import tool on the way and I will be sure to give you a progress update monthly. Thank you Laura

Wilma from ASM Developments Ltd

Overall a very good system to use.

Pros

I like that it automatically produces Rent Invoices. So no need to worry about missing deadline dates. I like the ability to send arrears letters etc. Good Maintenance Hub and Works Ordering is simple and very effective. Great that you can keep as much information in the Notes and Document folders. This is a vast improvement on our previous system. I like how you can upload documents like photos etc. and store them against the properties.

Cons

The Reports do not quite match those of our previous system. As I was not the originator, the system does not allow me to do certain tasks and this is frustrating. It's a bit fiddly when the start date does not match the rental dates. It automatically selects the start date to create the invoices and we use either 1st to last of month or Scottish Quarter Dates.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied June 2017

Hi Wilma, Thank you for your feedback. I¿m glad you are enjoying the system and taking advantage of the unique property management functions and the unlimited photo and document storage Re-Leased provides. I¿m happy to hear you can completely rely on the automated invoice generation system and maintenance hub for day to day work orders and task management. Whilst Re-Leased provides over 30 instant reports ranging from property, finance, budget, tenant and maintenance, we are always looking to improve and would love to hear your suggestions on how we can optimise our one click analytics. Re-Leased has advanced user permissions which you, as the account owner can control. You can also fully customise your rent dates and frequencies as well as adjust user permissions, so I¿ll be in contact with you directly to guide you through all of this. Thanks again, Doug

Daniel from Pury Hill Ltd

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Excellent value for money and has improved our admin efficiency massively

The ability to automate our invoicing was a big reason as to why we went ahead with this software package. Also to be able to use the cloud storage to store all the property documents and maintenance logs was another major plus for us when deciding on systems.

Pros

The initial setup team were very helpful, understood our needs and requirements via 'data calls' where we would explain how our business works and they would then assist with the implementation of the data. Very easy to find your way around the system, streamlined and effective. The breakdown of sections make it very easy to find specific information and file accordingly. Automatic rent invoices, with the ability to add future rents is very helpful. Invoices can be emailed automatically to tenants as well, reducing the amount of admin workload.

Cons

It is frustrating that you cannot merge multiple properties into a single tenancy. With our park we have large tenants who occupy up to 3 properties on one lease agreement, however the system doesn't allow such a thing and you must create multiple tenancies that do not link to each other.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied August 2017

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product, your feedback is really appreciated. It is great that you find Re-Leased a streamlined and effective tool for your property management operations by taking advantage of its many automated features. Thank you for your suggestion about allowing one tenancy to occupy multiple properties. This would be very useful for clients with similar portfolios to yours also, I have passed these comments over to our development team. Thank you again

janine from Just Flats Sales and Lettings Ltd.

professional, efficient and good extensive training by the staff on how to use it.

The ability to manage our portfolio in an efficient way, in particular the landlord paymetns and statements, lots of our landlords have commented on the way they recieve their statements and how easy they are to read and understand.

Pros

I've worked with 3 software management systems in the past and each of them had their own unique way. I find with Re-leased that it guides you through the day and you cant really make any mistakes (well I can but then that's me and not re-leased) I tells you everything you need to know for the day and what is coming up in the next few days, I partially like the list for the day which comes up on my email each morning. Overall it really works for me. It's really easy to use and if we do need any further help the team in re-leased are just an email away. They are really knowledgeable people and always happy to help with any questions ( even silly ones which generally come from me!)

Cons

I find the banking side confusing but I think this is my ignorance and not re-leased. Apart from this there isn't really nothing I do not like about it.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Janine, Thank you! This feedback is very in-depth and useful for our team. The daily todo list are a great feature once set up. I would also recommend using the Calendar integration to pull these tasks across to your Outlook/Google/Office365 calendar. I will call you to go through this process. Thank you Janine

Gayla from LGG Real Estate, LLC

Although I am still getting to know the app, my initial reaction has been very positive.

I am much better organized!

Pros

Re-Leased communiates well with a popular accounting app, Xero. I think the combination of using Re-Leased and Xero will result in the most efficient tracking of my real estate portfolio details and my accounting data. I have struggled with other apps to find all that I need in one place. Yes, it is true that I am dealing with two different Apps, however, Re-Leased works so seamlessly with Xero there is little to no inefficiency or duplication of effort in working with the two apps. Also, I love Re-Leased's customer service. Everyone that I have spoken with has been friendly, knowledgable, patient, and quite helpful. Finally, I find that Re-Leased is very intuitive in terms of entering data and figuring out how to move around the app. I hope to have an opportunity to more fully review this product once I become familiar with some of its more advanced features. I have a feeling my comments will remain quite positive.

Cons

Some of the property attributes should be available company-wide, and not only in connection with their respective property pages. For example, if I want to view all of the insurance data together for all of my properties, I should be able to do this. The only other thing I can think of is that the U.S. version could be more adaptive to U.S. terminology. Some of the terms do not transfer over in certain of the more detailed databases (such as tracking insurance details). However, this is not the case regarding anything very significant. Bank connectivity, currency, measurements, gps locations, etc. all work very well for my properties, all of which are in the U.S. So far, there is not anything of significance that I do not like.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied June 2017

Hi Gayla, we really appreciate your comments. It¿s fantastic to hear that Re-Leased is simplifying the management of your property and is intuitive to use! We will of course consider your feedback and take it on board to better provide value for our customers, particularly as we expand into the US market. And as you mentioned, our customer service team is always available. Thanks Gayla!

Simon from Wallace Development Compnay Limited

Re-Leased has made a significant improvement to the management of our commercial property portfolio

It really makes the management of the property portfolio easier and more straightforward. Critical dates are no longer missed. It's a great way to store our leases and rental documents in the cloud, securely backed up and accessible anywhere.

Pros

Re-Leased is a sophisticated and intuitive platform that has delivered several benefits to my team and my role as a property manager. Tasks that were once time-consuming and critical dates that were often forgotten are dealt with on Re-Leased. The implementation and support staff are attentive and ready to provide assistance if you are ever in need. It's a great software with a great team behind it.

Cons

There is very little not to like about this software. Improvements are constantly made and it is very intuitive. The reporting side still needs some improvement but this I understand is on its way.

James from Monktondean Investments Limited

Extremely positive.

Time saving. Better organisation. Ability for geographically spread employees to all see what is going on and communicate. Allows us to grow without the need to expand the employment and therefore overhead base.

Pros

The time saving in managing a multi let estate both from the property management side and also in respect of the accounting as a result of Re-Leased having a full integration with XERO. Integrated software which is cloud based is the way forward for any organisation wishing to minimise overhead, staff management issues and drive efficiency going forwards.

Cons

The software is relatively new and still developing and at this stage it doesn't address 100% of our needs but Re-Leased do listen to our requests and have and continue to add to their software and hopefully we will get there soon.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi James, Thank you so much for the review. The feedback you have provided here is phenomenal! It is great to hear Re-Leased is saving you time administratively. Thank you James

Great "out of the box" system for managing property portfolios

Re-Leased has allowed us to bring management of our commercial property portfolio (some residential too) in-house with minimal fuss. We are now able to automate a lot of the tasks that were previously done externally by managing agents, saving us time and money, and the various "hubs" within the system allow for almost effortless control of arrears, maintenance, inspections....the list goes on. A really great bit of kit.

Pros

Re-Leased is very intuitive. If you've used apps before, it is really quite easy to pick up. Of course, there is quite a lot of work to do to get it set up and running correctly, but Re-Leased do a lot of the work for you in-house and some set up work is always going to be required with any system. The team you deal with are all super friendly and easy to get hold of and answers are received fast. Very happy with how the system is now running our portfolio with minimal input day to day from us.

Cons

There are some VERY minor issues but they are more down to how we want the system to work rather than any fault with the system itself. The good thing is, Re-Leased listen to their users so if enough people ask the same question, implementation into a future update is likely.

Lisa from Winner, the Preston Road Women's Centre

Re-leased is easy to use with excellent customer backup if you have any queries.

Streamlining business processes, creating productivity gains in the housing team and reducing time spent with accounting

Pros

I like the ability to be able to search by tenant or by property and I like that you can get to the information you're looking for several different ways. I also like the interoperability with Xero which makes our rent collection and accounting processes much more streamlined. The reporting function is useful but could do with some enhancements to save us time when reporting to the Board The software is intuitive and easy to use - very user friendly. Customer service has also been excellent and very interactive.

Cons

There are two main developments which would improve the software: 1) the ability to interrogate the system in relation to voids on each property and then to report on this in an aggregated way. It would be really useful to know the number of days of voids for each property and to attach a monetary value to this. Equally it would be helpful to be able to collate this information to get a sense of voids across the whole portfolio. 2) The ability to create an easily understood tenant statement which could be distributed to tenants and which separates out payments from housing benefit and payments directly from the tenant. This would also mean separating out payments when they are entered in, which would be helpful in terms of our accounting processes.

Mike from Designerkit Furniture (pty) Ltd t/a National Storage Solutions

Industry: Warehousing

The overall experience with re-leased has been good, from the setup, installation support

Pros

The ease with which I can track tenants. My business is self storage so there is a lot of movement and short leases, and the automatic invoicing is a great help, as well as the ease of adding new tenants and archiving old.

Cons

As I am not integrated with Xero or other accounting software, it would be useful to have more monthly reporting on functions like cash received, EFT's for the month and YTD , occupancy levels , etc

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied July 2017

Hi Michael, Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. I¿m glad to hear that you have taken advantage of the automatic invoicing and simple tenancy functions to cater for your storage company and short let needs. Your comments in regards to reporting on cash received, monthly EFT¿s, YTD and occupancy levels for non Xero users has been passed on to our development team. If you have the time I would love to discuss your suggestions in more detail. Thank you Mike! Doug and the Re-Leased Team

Don from Crockers Property Management

Good product. Constantly developing with great support.

We were able to manage Opex at lot better. We were able to create regular/repeating payments to creditors.

Pros

Matching of payments. Bank Reconciliation. Creditors payments. Month End. Reporting and statements.

Cons

Management Fee setting can be made simpler. Managing Suspense Account - having to create an Income Invoice just to receipt to Suspense.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied January 2018

Hi Don, Thank you for review. I have passed your valuable comments regarding the management fees and the suspense account to our product team. It is great to hear that as a Finance manager you are enjoying the efficient Operating Expense management features the Re-Leased offers. Thank you Don

richard from Accommodation Yes

It is overall good, very helpful with a few downsides.

Rent is sorted well on it. Also have all tenant related documents on it.

Pros

It's integration with Xero is really what makes it so valuable with rent payments and stuff. I would say that it's file storage facility is also very important.

Cons

The rigid user interface, such as when you go through folder and click through things then previous tabs on it. Also you cannot preview files when wanting to open them, I also think there should be an easier way to edit documents than downloading, changing then replacing.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied October 2017

Hi Richard, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your comments on our document storage and editing capabilities. This is something we are looking at.

All encompassing software with great features but missing some small vital ones

Pros

We like the integrations - we wish there were more! Lots of features and functions with good potential Visually nice database Good support system for users - shoutout to Carolyn

Cons

Flexibility is important for us and we're currently using many tools to do what Re-leased should be offering. Open API could help our flexibility with leases. Terminology can be confusing to the individual users. Not a lot of support for building maintenance.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We really appreciate it! We do in fact have API capabilities, I will email you a link with more information. I will contact you directly regarding this. Thank you

katie from Monktondean Investments Limited

Would highly recommend and finding re-leased incredibly useful for our company.

Pros

Having all of our tenant information in one place was incredibly helpful, especially when various company members didn't share an office and needed to have something they could all access from different parts of the country/world. We all needed to see information about our properties and tenants but as this was constantly being updated we needed somewhere where the information could be stored, updated and accessed by us all. Re-leased has enabled us to check what was happening with various properties, check out tenant information and see what action had been or needed to be taken on a daily basis.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to familiarise yourself with everything and load up information. I think once you've put the time in and practised moving around within the software, it starts to become quite logical and much less daunting. Initially you do need someone to talk you through how everything works and then it starts to make sense.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Katie, Thank you for your review. It's fantastic that Re-Leased can work as a communal portal for your company to manage properties and tenancies collectively, regardless of location. Thank you Katie

Jacqui from Crockers

We were looking for a new "user friendly" system.

Pros

Cons

A couple of the functions aren't straight forward e.g. loading new management fees if they differ from property to property.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied February 2018

Thank you Jacqui. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Re-Leased. I will send you some information on management fees and ensure a member of our support team contact you. Thanks again

Emma from Roundhouse Properties

The initial set up was amazing Carolyn Bodisco was so helpful

All property information in one place and the ability to add copies of all the legal document so i can access when i am out and about

Pros

It is great to keep all the property information in one place and feeds into Xero really well. Raising the quarterly invoices is seamless.

Cons

the data from Xero doesn't seem to feed back to Released if a sales invoice needs raising that Released cant deal with. The only main issue with bills is that the invoice reference doesn't feed down to Xero s this has to be manually adjusted

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. I would like to learn more about what invoices cannot be raised in Re-Leased as we have a very thorough accounting system embedded. i will contact you soon to go over these invoices and ensure they come through to Re-Leased.

Craig from Newth Properties Ltd

It is a learning curve to learn all of the features and integration but it is a positive experience

All data in one place and cloud based to access anywhere with download options in csv or pdf formats and we anticipate ability for our company to use this as a tool for more efficiency and to scale up business.

Pros

Visually and functionally great with excellent customer support and capability to offer flexibility to our clients for trust accounting or non trust accounting, commercial or mixed used buildings, variety of owner statement options, reporting and owner portals for our clients to view their property status and more. Im impressed and will look forward to utilising the product to its fullest.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied December 2017

Hi Craig, Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. It is great to hear you use Re-Leased for all stand alone and trust accounting based clients and it fulfils your needs in terms of statements and reporting. It is exciting that you are striving to use Re-Leased to its fullest potential! Keep an eye out for our monthly feature releases to consistently refine and improve your internal practices. As that is what drives our development! Thank you Craig

Geoffrey from Gardner Property Solutions LLC

Wouldn't be here today with a clear mind and less stress without it.

A piece of mind

Pros

Re-leased caters to the property manager to add all the information on a daily basis and able to give the owners detailed and itemized reports on a monthly basis. Reconciling on a monthly basis is also comforting and reassuring.

Cons

The learning curve, given how un-computer savvy I am. Itemized maintenance work orders for individual properties.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied August 2017

Hi Geoffrey, Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate the time you have taken to review Re-Leased. I glad that Re-Leased provides comfort and reassurance in your daily operations. If you would like we can organise a session to go over work orders? I will contact you by email today. Thank you Geoffrey

Property Management in the Cloud

My overall experience with Re-Leased has been very positive. It has allowed my team to grow quickly and efficiently and cut down on time consuming admin tasks.

Pros

Ease of use, available anywhere in the cloud, unlimited users, great customer service and help when needed, unlimited cloud storage

Cons

As an early adopter of this software there were a few kinks early on that didn't quite work the way we wanted them to work, however the team rectified these after we highlighted them

Aysha from First Charterhouse Investments Ltd.

Fabulous!

Improved efficiency. Easy access to information.

Cons

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied August 2017

Hi Aysha, Thank you for review! It is amazing to hear that Re-Leased covers all your property management needs. Thank you for taking advantage of sending suggestions to our development team. They are always keen to hear what clients have to say and to make improvements to Re-Leased accordingly. Than you

Joel from Nutshell Property

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Fantastic product

Easy property management

Pros

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied June 2017

Hi Joel. We are extremely happy to receive glowing feedback about our support team. We pride ourselves on the assistance we provide property managers and users of Re-Leased so we really appreciate your positive comments. Also, it is great to hear that the management of your property is easier!

Arif from First Charterhouse

Easy to use & great customer care/support

Great customer care received from the support team. They always get back to you on your queries quickly and never forget to come back to you if something can't be helped/fixed straight away.

Pros

Very easy to use. Lots of features. Always updating and improving.

Harold from Roundhouse Properties

Released

Pros

the interface with Xero was driving reason for considering and it hasn't disappointed

Cons

Maruti from Andrew Murray & Co.

Very comprehensive, user friendly and quality product which makes eases property management

Easy to manage multiple properties

Pros

User friendly product, can access on tabs and mobile phones Comprehensive product which includes management and finance both Easy to manage multiple properties

Cons

Need to put lots of information about the property which is quiet time consuming, but without doing this product will not be useful.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied December 2017

Hi Maruti, Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you are using Re-Leased on the go! In term of property information input, there is an upload tool to speed up this process that I would be happy to show you. Thank Maruti

Jeanne Bridget from Winner

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy and efficient to use

It helps to organise and remind about repairs Everything is in one system

Pros

I like the fact that everything to do with the property is all on one system from purchase to let, arrears, repairs, invoices.

Cons

I would like to upload emails to outside organisations as I send and receive them instead of having to copy and paste.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Jeanne, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I would like to speak to your further about uploading the emails to outside organisations. We should be able to work out a solution. Thanks Jeanne

Matt from Industrious Property

Very good UI

Pros

Easy to use. Trust accounting is really good. Training and onboarding has been really productive and enjoyable.

Cons

Cost . Inputting big data. The big data drops are hard to use so we end up doing manually. It would be good if there was a standard chart of accounts and tax items for properties where we dont manage accounts, only facilities and leases. Alternatively being able to enter info to leases without having a chart of accounts where we only manage certain aspects of the property/namely when we dont do accounting

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied January 2018

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great that our software is catering to your client accounting needs. In regards to bulk uploading "big data drops", we have recently updated the import tools with error notes to guide you. Our 24/7 support team would also be happy to guide you through the upload processwith you if you would like? Thank you Matt

Iza from Accommodation YES

Lots

Pros

Its super handy to have everything in one easily accessible place. User friendly. Easy to use. So much capability

Cons

That you cant preview files you have to download them then open them.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Iza, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the system.

Gill from Preston Road Womens Centre

Having only worked on released for a short while I have been impressed with its ability to provide t

having used it for 3 months and being new to the organisation and systems the housing system that I work alongside the housing officers with is very large. I am hoping that released will give us all the benefits from an administration and financial point of view that it is able to offer.

Pros

The fact that it has everything to hand to view in a quick and easy manner and retrieve any historical info

Cons

Not sure if I have any criticism at the moment being relatively new to the organisation and systems I am sure that over time as I become more familiar with the software I will probably have questions about the capabilities but at the moment it seems to answer all my requirements.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Gill, Thank you for your comments, I am glad to hear you are enjoying Re-Leased. As you dig deeper into the software please don't hesitate to contact our reactive 24/7 support team with any questions you may have. Thanks Gill

Katherine from Love Uk

Handy tool.

Pros

It lets me organize tasks, great service, tenants information, companies documents, it is fast, it lets me get finance reports.

Cons

Nothing so far, everything is good and handy, it has been a nice experience for all the tools it provides.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Re-Leased, we really appreciate it! It is great that you are taking advantage of the many features Re-Leased has to offer. If any questions arise in the future, please contact me. Thank you

Bianca from Just develop It Ltd

Easy to set up properties and to sync with Xero

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a new tenant and I feel adding the pictures of the properties do really help especially when you have a big portfolio

Cons

Sometimes I find it hard to pull a report that I need to get to see who has paid their rent compared to who hasn't

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Bianca, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. It is great that the images are being used on the JDI account. I will contact you soon in regards tot he reporting. I would like to better understand your reporting needs to best help you extract the information from Re-Leased.

Kirsty from Glanmoor investments ltd

Makes organising tasks much easier

Pros

The interaction between xero account software and the way it stores all relevant dates and generates reports

Cons

That it doesn't remember the last screen that you were on when you go in and out of maintenance task.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied October 2017

Hi Kirsty, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. One of the great features of Re-Leased is that you can stay logged in whilst having multiple tabs open. This way you can remain on one screen, whilst executing many tasks in the background. Thank you Kirsty

Kate from AMS Property

Commercial Property Management and Facilities Management

Pros

It's easy to use, the interface is familiar and it works with Xero

Cons

It doesn't provide an option to give a report on property management fees per tenancy, this would be helpful when doing budgets.

Danielle-Laura from Python Properties

Great system to use. Would 100% recommend to a friend or colleague to use in their business.

Pros

It is user friendly and easy to use. I like that you can do pretty much everything on the one system.

Cons

It would be better if you could search for everyone under the same tenancy and send out emails/ correspondence that way with one button etc.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

HI Danielle, Thank you for your feedback. I like the correspondence button idea and I will pass it onto the development team. Thanks again for taking the time to review our product, we really appreciate it!

Sareena from Winsley's Charity

Great system and easy to use

Pros

It has enabled us to keep tabs on the maintenance of our properties. It also works well with Xero and the after support has been amazing.

Cons

We have been using Re-Leased for 18 months and haven't found anything yet.

Donald from Eskmills Limited

Still find myself falling back on spreadsheets for more bespoke tasks. Like the autobilling into Xe

Cloud based so can access from anywhere, can be a safety net on dates although when so many come through can almost get to the point where we dont actually look at them

Pros

Autobilling, Budget v Actual reporting linked to Xero, ability to store documents grouped by tenant and buildings, Key dates calendar

Cons

Rent reviews in arrears when all our billing is done in advance. Have had issues trying to link through to Scans attached to Xero invoices

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Donald, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. I am currently looking into how we can set up the rent reviews with the support team and will be in touch by tomorrow. Thank you Donald

Jessica from Love UK

So far what I have needed in regards the properties and tenants I could easily find in the system

It's really quick and friendly

Pros

I find it very friendly from the commercial department, all the information is successfully saved and easy to get.

Cons

From the commercial department, the things we do is to look for tenant's and property's information.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you

Harold from Roundhouse Properties

we chose to interface with xero which works well

Pros

it helps is make a minimal number of errors on key lease dates such as expiries, rent reviews and invoicing. human error minimized.

Cons

difficult because our experience has been positive, so strangely not sure what to write in this section.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied November 2017

Hi Harold, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great to hear that you are enjoying Re-Leased and it is helping stick to key dates. Thank you

Carla from Winner Trading Ltd

good, supportive

Pros

i really like the fact that you can save documents to each tenant and to each property. i am able to save documents needed to access easier.

Cons

i least like the fact that if one of your current tenants transfers to one of our properties we are unable to transfer all their current details and have to set up the tenant completely from the start

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Carla, Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear you are taking full advantage of the unlimited document and image storage on Re-Leased. In regards to the tenancy transfer, this is certainly a point I will pass onto our development team. I will contact you with more information soon. In the meantime, there are some tips and tricks to transferring this information. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks Carla!

Jodi from Drogaris Companies

User Friendly Software and great friendly support.

Pros

Very Detail Oriented and Streamlines our business. Getting used to the work orders throughout our organization and the maintenance staff is liking the availability through the internet and receiving info on their phones.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied October 2017

Hi Jodi, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear the maintenance staff are using Re-Leased too! Thank you

Sophie from Towndoor

Easy to use and always great help from Doug at the support team!

Pros

what I like most about the software is that tenants can access documents and view things themselves. it is great for storing all tenant information

Cons

The software is great but could be so much better! You should be able to calander in repairs and cc more than one person in! Also i feel you should be able to upload videos on tenatns portals not just images.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied December 2017

Hi Sophie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I have passed your feedback about video upload capability onto the development team. In regards to being able to calendar in repairs, this is already a feature of Re-Leased through the Outlook/Gmail Calendar integration. I will give you a call to go over how to set up this feature. Thanks again Sophie

Mel from Drogaris Co.

Great software, easy to use!

Pros

Software is very easy to use and understand. Great features. Easy access to it from almost any device.

Cons

Lack or better yet no access to customer support. No access to software from my smartphone or pad.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied October 2017

Hi Mel, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate your feedback and I am glad to here you are using Re-Leased on the move through multiple devices. In regards to customer support, we have 24/7 support available through the Fresh Desk icon in the black bar of your Re-Leased account. You can also email support@re-leased.com with any queries and a member of our international customer success team will address your questions promptly. I will also email you with my direct line. Thank you Mel, have a great day!

Re - leased over view

Commercial property management matters, portfolio management including rent review & new lease negotiations. Data accessesable when out of the office

Pros

Easy to use and data available on iphone & ipad when out of office Support very good

Cons

Cannot calculate interest re late payment

German from Love UK

As a team leader, I got all the reports so far I have required

My company's information is saved and easy to get

Pros

My employees feel comfortable using the software and their work has become easier and the targets are clearer to achieve

Cons

Sometimes we do not find very clear the information about the upcoming vacant rooms because the system does not put the future tenants as occupants. It confuses us a little, but we do it manually.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi German, Thank you for your feedback. There are many ways to schedule notifications and reminders of upcoming term end dates. You can also lad future tenancies on a property or area to automatically start once the current tenant has moved on. I will contact you with more information today. Thank you

Garth from Bayleys

Commercial Property Management Software Review.

I went from strength to strength in my understanding of accountancy and the capabilities of Re-Leased as an accountancy tool.

Pros

Its many features, capabilities and its ongoing development.

Cons

Any limitations in its capabilities that I came across.

Lilly from The Shepps Group, LLC

Re-leased is user friendly, it integrates with Xero and they provide excellent customer support.

Pros

What I like the most is that the software is cloud based and the integration with other accounting software, such as, Xero. Re-leased offers features like, maintenance hub and a calendar, to keep track of what needs done in each property. Customer support is fast to respond and they are willing to schedule training sessions with property managers and admin as needed.

Cons

The price for Re-leased has increased dramatically in the last few years but I believe that it offers a great value.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied October 2017

Hi Lily, Thank you so much for your review. I have made sure to share this feedback with the global support team for encouragement! Thanks Lily

Megan from Vitcorp Limited

Simplicity at its best!

Pros

I have used many Property Management software packages throughout my career and in the short time of using Re-Leased I have to say it comes out tops. It is so easy to work with and obtain the information you need at a touch of a button. It is visually pleasing and has everything you need in order to operate an efficient Property Management service. It has unlimited potential and I am excited about working with Re-Leased going forward.

Cons

I have not come across a negative in all honesty - they have thought about everything.

Jose from Love UK

We have found everything we wanted

We have better organized our tenants' information and some documents we daily used.

Pros

It is very quick to find all the information I store, the system is very friendly, creating properties and tenancies is real easy.

Cons

We as the property give our tenants the option to move from one property to another, in the system I am NOT able to transfer one tenant from one property to another, I need to archive and create a new one with the very same information except for the new property.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Jose, Thank you so much for your feedback. I will contact you with more information regarding a tenancy transfer. Thank you

Rachael from Preston Road Womens Centre

A positive move from previous provider.

Helped organising my weekly tasks

Pros

Rents and repairs are on the same system and its easy to search for properties and tenancies. I like the Maintenance Hub its easy to send contractors all information.

Cons

I would like to be able to upload email conversations. I would have liked some training with a Re-Leased team member present not on video call links.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Replied September 2017

Hi Rachael, I'm glad to hear the Maintenance hub is helping with contractor correspondence. I can see that uploading emails to Re-Leased is a priority for the Preston Road Womens Centre and I will ensure the development team is aware of these comments. Thank you