• Pros

• "Is very easy to use, from the beginning. Have all the essencial features and tools to manage my hostel. Even legal and technical Portuguese features. "

• "It just makes it easier to work, combining different channel managers in 1 place, its absolutely amazing! USER FRIENDLY"

• "That it is accurate. I haven't got any double booking. And I can trust the system with the bookings. "

• Cons

• "I started using this software recently so i don't have any cons to report. Its a great software... Indeed a MUST HAVE!"

• "I found it took a while to set up and add in everything and I was a bit sceptical it was going to be intricate to use but this is not the case now."

• "The only thing I think it could improve is to be possible to change a message before is sent. "

Browse RoomRaccoon Reviews

July 2016

S. from Bliss Boutique Hotel

July 2016

We searched a long time for a PMS made for small hotels. Very satisfied with RoomRaccoon

We were searching for a long time to find a PMS and Channel Manager that suit the need of a small hotel.

Pros

When we started looking for a PMS, we still did a lot things by hand or in Excel. This costs us a lot of time and money considering all the mistakes that were made. RoomRaccoon is developed in cooperation by small hotels and they do understand the difference in requirements between a larger and a smaller hotel. It is very flexible and there are no extra costs involved. When I contacted them they set up a fully functional demo for me pre-filled with my rooms, rates and package deals (must have taken them some time :)). This made understanding the system and using is right away was very easy. Important to me is also that I can manage everything myself without having to pay a developer or sign a service contract. There are many features just made for small hotels. The overview of your reservations, for instance, is much bigger and contains more information about the reservation. Further, it offers an integrated channel manager (yes, included in the 95,- Euro) and the commission free booking engine just looks great (on all devices). Now, we do not have to make a single invoice in Excel any longer. It simply is a matter of hitting the print button! What a change... I also like a lot that they take any suggestion to the system very serious. It is still a new system but it is already probably the best out there for a small hotels such as ours.

Cons

The system is still being developed constantly. So far, the house keeping management still needs to be improved. But considering the speed that they work on any suggestion, I am sure that this feature will improve very soon.

Olga from Blue Coast Hostel

Super complete and user friendly software!

First this software automatized all the procedures I used to do manually. Hotel daily tasks and also legal things. Saved me hours of work. Improved my relation with guests not just because I have more time, but also because all the automatic messages in different stages creates a personal contact with them. And also the fact that I can access anywhere including with my phone.

Gordon from Chelford Bed and Breakfast

Easy to use, hard to live without!

Pros

It is incredibly simple to use. The channel management is fantastic and the reservations are comprehensive. The customer support is second to none, one of RoomRaccoon's greatest assets is truly the people who run it. Considering how easy it makes my life as a hotelier and how much time it saves me I would say the software is also incredible value for money. Its drag and drop features, invoice generation, calendar synchronisation and free booking page are all great features. Another bonus is that all of my staff, some of whom are not tech savvy at all, picked up how to use this software in minutes. RoomRaccoon has become indispensable to our business, and I'm a wholly satisfied customer that would highly recommend it to anyone in the industry.

Lindsay from Paris Road Studio Apartments

Have had a good experience with the staff and the setting up of the software.

Pros

I like that the software gives me the the flexibility to have my own full featured accommodation website as well as being able to link to all the bigger service providers. I like the dashboard that accumulates your occupancy statistics and the storage of exiting client that you can immediately recognise someone who have visited before. Its great that Room Racoon has a South African presence together with access to South African Payment Gateway. They also have a useful training articles. I like the concept that the Hotel Management, Booking Engine and Channel Manager are all handled by one piece of software.

Cons

Not as intuitive to use as it could be, but we are new to Hotelier software. The Channel Managers functionality is still limited to availability on some Channels example: AirBnB, also South African Payment Gateway functionality is still limited and restricted in choice to only one provider but Room Racoon is still developing so a work in progress with improvements to come.

Stephanie from Bliss Boutique Hotel

We were looking for an affordable all-in-one solution (PMS, Channel Manager, Booking Engine)

we save so much time and we did not have an overbooking since we use RoomRaccoon which saves a lot of frustration and money

Pros

It is very affordable considering that you truly get all three hotel systems in one combined, yet the support is great! You can always e-mail or call them at any time! It is easy and the features are made for the needs of a small hotel. You really can see that it was developed by hoteliers who understand the business.

Arina from 800@Merton

Why software for a small guesthouse?

I thought I did not need software for a small guesthouse with three rooms only. Wrong! RoomRaccoon helps me to be on top of all my bookings, so I can do the overall management with much more confidence.

Pros

The software is absolutely user-friendly. Together with that is the constant support of such a nature that even a retired person like me can use it easily.

Cons

That the invoice is fixed. I cannot add personal touches to it.

Nadine from da Heim Guesthouse

Good service and an easy-to-use system

Pros

What I like is that is it simple to use, yet very organized and efficient. I am very happy about the 'book now button' as now guests can book directly on our website without enquiring first. Overall the best thing was the quick response and clear answers you get from customer service, thank you!

Lubi from Oostmolenhoeve B&B

It made my administration work very easy.

I don't know yet. I don't know what's in for me;-) I just wanted to help my software supplier, RoomRaccoon.

Pros

Cons

That it cost me a lot of time filling it with the information about my B&B. I also had to translate my text into several languages. It would be nice if the software would also be able to translate the text.

Tom from Familie Hotel Alkmaar

User friendly & no more overbookings

Pros

Its very clear and user-friendly. Before we had a lot of overbookings these things don't happen anymore. A lot of bookings organizations got a partnership with Roomraccoon this gives us the opportunity to work with a lot of company's and get more bookings.

Bruno from Vitorina Corte Guesthouse

Very Simple to use!

Prisca from Van der Valk

Good hotel software for a fair price!

Pros

I think the user-friendliness and accessibility is very good. I now enjoy all kinds of benefits at a low rate per month.