• Pros

• "We love the overall Family Team like our business is built! Accounting Guest and Housekeeping App Intergrations "

• "It is pretty intuitive and ease to learn, reports are fairly good and the accounting is pretty helpful, housekeeping and maintenance are pretty good too. "

• "This system is so easy to use. I have over 14 company that use this system. The booking process is straight forward and the easiest system to train."

• Cons

• "Like any software--there is a learning curve. But the support staff provides great training and are very responsive."

• "The initial account set up takes a very long time. You have at least a dozen meetings just to get up and running."

• "Would like the ability to track more than one credit card in a folio. Need work on managing groups."

Browse Streamline Reviews

Nathan from Finance

Evolving Industry Requires an Evolving Software

I have been using Streamline for the last 7 years so I have been able to really see the software evolve and improve over time. There is no better vacation rental software out there! When we made the switch to Streamline, within a few months we had to let 2 people go because Streamline took their jobs. The system is so robust and efficient when set up correctly that it can do allow you to grow without bringing on any new staff or it can force you to let people go because their job is now being done for them. From a business perspective, it doesn't get any better than that. Streamline is well worth the money.

Pros

Web base software that is always improving. Monthly updates to improve the current system and they release new features which keep them ahead of other softwares in this industry. StreamTrust (Trust Accounting System) . If you take the time to set up the accounting correctly and the way you need it to be in your system (taxes and fees) This is a powerful accounting system that does everything that you need it to. Their annual summit! They have a great conference each year that allows you to meet the faces behind the names, and ask questions that you may have. Oh and did I mention they are allows coming out with new features which you can learn and master at the conference.

Cons

I think the biggest struggle for every software company is the customer support. Sometimes it can take a while to get some issues fixed. I will say though that it has gotten better over the years.

Sue from Coastal Getaways of SC

Powerful software that make my job easier!

As a long time client of Streamline, we could not be more pleased with the system and the Streamline staff. The system is very powerful and has so many feature that enhance our vacation rental business. We handle 160 vacation homes, cottages, townhomes, and villas at a year round resort. We are able to manage a large volume of business with minimal staffing (3 employees) due to its efficiency. The customer support is responsive and very knowledgeable. It integrates beautifully to our website and with third party vendors. We would definitely recommend the Streamline to manage your vacation rentals.

Pros

Efficiently manages all aspects of the business both on the rental guest end to the back office reporting. Integrates well with third party vendors. Easy to manage inquiries, quotes, bookings, payments, and guest contact before, during and after their visit. On the back end, it is easy to set up documents, run reports, manage the accounting. Maintenance and housekeeping interface work well for our business. Streamline listens to its users' system enhancement suggestions and implements many of its users ideas.

Cons

Customer support went through growing pains as the company has grown, but is now very responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Phones calls are answered quickly and work order tickets are address in appropriate time frames.

Rachael from Tamarack Resort

Constant Battle

Pros

We went with this software because our owners wanted to have their listings on sites such as Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, etc. The manual entry of maintaining the calendars and pricing on these sites was impossible with over 70 listings & hundreds of bookings a month. We also liked the idea of having the owner, housekeeping, & maintenance apps for ease of use. The system would probably be great for small business's getting started in the industry.

Cons

The con of the system is that it has taken us over a year to get our system built causing us to pay for two software's to run simultaneously. We still don't have a completely operating system. Our account manager was changed several times, and the one we have isn't able to help with a lot of our issues so we have to wait for him to get answers from other staff members. We've had several issues that take 2 weeks to months to get solved, and we constantly have to check back to see if they are being attended to. Don't ever pay for a data transfer, because it will mess up your accounting for the year and Streamline is unable or unwilling to help you fix it. Having built & operated multiple systems, I can say that the learning curve is steep and the amount functions the system can provide is extensive. However, you will not get access or training on everything you will need in order to customize the system to fit your needs. We have to ask permission to change any tax, fee, or amenity. This effort takes 2 weeks to get completed. 24 Hour customer service means that you won't get through on the phone to a person with your issues during the hours of 9am to 3pm, and a lot of the time you will not receive a call back that day. The best time to get through to a person is on Saturdays and evenings. If we weren't so heavily invested in this system we would of moved on to something else by now.

Jolene from Galena Reservations, Inc.

Don't waste your time or money on anything else! Streamline was the BEST decision I ever made!

Streamline was the BEST decision I ever made! It has saved me a ton of time and a lot of money because I can take care of everything I need to run a successful Property Management Company in one spot. From accounting to housekeeping to maintenance to third party distribution to paying owners & vendors to owner management to front desk to website creation and security...it's ALL there! The best part of Streamline is the Streamline TEAM! They are unique, driven, intelligent, innovative individuals who have their customers as their TOP priority. This software is not your "out of a box" software, it is forever changing with Property Management trends so I'll never feel that I'm outgrowing this software. I will be forever thankful that I found them! After 7 years, I'm even happier then the day I made the decision to go with them! THANK YOU STREAMLINE!!!

Pros

I can take care of everything I need to run a successful Property Management Company in one spot. Customer Support is the best I've every seen. It's for any size company...not just for the big guy.

Cons

There are no Cons to this system!

Larry from Resortia LLC

Streamline VRS

They are forward thinking and collaborative - and listen to our needs. Customer service has, in the past, been a bit spotty - partially due to their rapid growth. For the past 8-12 months, customer service has been excellent.

Pros

After extensive research of all of the software platforms in the vacation rental industry, we selected StreamlineVRS as it gave us the most flexibility to publish our websites the way we wanted, and for the integration with all of the OTAs and channel distributors. We have 15 active installations, representing more than 8,000 properties across North America - and you can tell that the Streamline system was developed by people who truly know the vacation rental business.

Cons

Due to the complexity of our onboarding (8,000 properties and 100,000+ photographs), the onboarding process didn't go smoothly and was delayed - but once we were up and running, things work very well.

Karen M from Rental Advisor

Vacation Rentals made easier

Streamline has been the best software and has continued to expand it's capabilities. The latest intergrations with major listing sites has created a lot less work for us.

Pros

To manage multiple vacation homes this software has many customizable features. Keeping track of reservations for multiple properties is easy. Create reports for each home. Easy occupancy reports. Create documents to go out with each reservation. Account manager assigned to you for any issues.

Cons

Slow to upload mulitiple photos in gallery. There is no quick way to move properties positions in the tape chart. It would be nice to group properties together quickly.

Nicolette from P.R.O.S. Corporate Housing LLC

Streamline is not just their name but the service they provide as well! No other software compares!

Pros

This software effectively streamlines and automates all of my business processes. The flow of task management is smooth, user-friendly, and intuitive. Everything from inquiries, quotes, reservations, accounting and customer service in one system from start to finish. Unlimited capabilities with customizable documents, triggers, and fields. The housekeeping and maintenance app is easy for our vendors to use and allows us to obtain precise, real time information to better serve our guests. Streamline comes with a lot of functionality and extras for a price well below the competitor.

Cons

Due to the large number of features the Streamline dashboards and menus can be overwhelming but the development team is always willing to inactive functions you will not use and they have made a lot of changes to condense and simplify these areas. Users can also be setup with access only to their areas of work which greatly simplifies the dashboards and menus as well.

Alaina from Sound Sensation Entertainment

Streamline's integrations are a life saver!

Great property management software that includes all functions of your business in one place which makes your team more efficient.

Pros

I like the integrations with third parties and the organization of the software in general. I really like that Streamline is very open to suggestions to improve their software from there users.

Zorka from Myvho.com

Excellent product

Pros

The software is incredible, we tried a couple other Ones and we stayed with this one, overall has been a great experience. Representatives had been the best in it experience in streamline

Cons

It is a little tedious to manage. We are learning daily, software in general are tedious, they need to up their game with the train in the team, not all of them are well aware of things

Tiffany M. from Department of Social Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Streamline handles all aspects of finances and documentation for escrow.

Pros

Streamline is extremely convenient with its ability to batch entire lists of documents to green folders and other programs at one time. It assists me in keeping finances balanced and print all layouts at once.

Cons

The search engine isn't as helpful as I would like. The entire title of a document has to be entered to locate a specific file instead of one word or partial.

Suzanne from Paradise In Hawaii Luxury Homes LP

Amazing software built by great team - with exceptional customer service!

Pros

Streamline continues to develop and add great features to its platform. The team works collaboratively with their customers in the development of these new features. The support team is exceptionally responsive. The software has been instrumental in "streamlining" our operation, and supporting our growth path. There are even more features we are planning to implement when our operations is ready to absorb that will create even more efficiencies. We use streamline on our mac's, iPads, iPhones, and android devices. The web access is makes working anywhere, anytime (or timezone) fast and easy. The mobile apps for housekeeping and work orders are used by our team daily and are robust for any size business. We are early adopters of many of the complex new features of Streamline. The Streamline Summit is a great opportunity to gain industry knowledge, provide product feedback, and get refresher information.

Cons

Easier to use on a larger screen (iPad) than on a mobile (iPhone) due to screen size and amount of information being presented.

Shandry from My Rental Advisor

StreamLine VRS

Very Good, I cannot find a better software at this time.

Pros

I like using this software to manage all my vacation rental company properties. It is somewhat intuitive and somewhat easy to use. I like that they are working to have all the listing sites integrated as well.

Cons

That I can currently at the moment only integrate one listing site as the listing sites do not all manage fees and taxes the same so I cannot have one universal rate to make integration for all sites. I wish that the customer service department was a bit more helpful and useful. Also a better way to train without having to go to a streamline conference that is a little too pricey I sometimes have issues with syncing calendars when I have two home combined together using the parent logic. It sometimes does not block perfectly. I wish I could have a way to customize more for my needs as a company

Michael from Jamaican Treasures

Amazing Depth of Functionality - Great Value

We've looked at numerous solutions in the market and this is the best. It does almost everything you can think of to some degree. The company is led by an amazing man who is passionate about the industry and his solution. You cant go past this solution for a small - medium sized property manager.

Pros

Strong Channel Integration, amazing Depth and Breadth of Functionality, Ease of Use, Good value for money, thriving customer base, software has very few bugs new features are regularly provided (but unannounced!). I am very impressed.

Cons

Support has deteriorated over the last 3 years. Product strategy is unknown to customers but it appear to be focused on Channel Integration / Distribution. It needs to have some balance. The system has some useful reports but in general it is quite difficult to get information out of the system to analyse/summarise for management or operational reporting.

Emily from Premier Property Services

Streamline keeps our Vacation Rental business organized!

Pros

Streamline has a LOT of functions and uses. We don't use all of them, but it seems like every couple of months we are finding something new to implement, and the organization of our business continues to improve. I love the maintenance/ inspection apps especially, as they are so user friendly. The customer service is always on top of responding to replies in a very timely manner, and I'm very pleased with what SL offers.

Cons

With great functionality comes great responsibility. Streamline offers a lot, but there are a lot of frequent glitches and things that only an account rep, from Streamline, can change. This means a lot of back and forth with customer service, which is fine because they are generally quick to respond, but it still creates an unnecessary burden and can be very frustrating at times. The interface isn't as user-friendly as it could be, as well. The house keeping and maintenance apps, though beneficial and easy to use, are crude in design.

Michelle from Midnight Cove II

Last Stop for Reservation Software

My experience with customer service has been exemplary with everyone that I speak with. 99% of the time my issue is resolved in the first phone call. If they can't figure it out, they will submit a ticket and escalate the problem. Response time is normally within 24 hours unless an emergency!

Pros

I love how intuitive the software is all the features that are available. This my 3rd reservation software system I have trained on and I think the last! The company is constantly evolving with the ever changing rental world and keeping us in the loop!

Cons

The reporting area could be improved. One of the things I wish would happen is that the title of the report and the date you ran it would show up. Most reports show up in Excel and must be modified/tailored to my specific needs - this is both good and bad.

Joanne from New England Vacation Rentals

Love this Software and Company!

Our company switched to the Streamline software 3 years ago. We selected them after an indepth review of at least 10 other vacation software companies. We chose them as we loved their innovative approach and their "can do" attitude. 3 years later --we still feel the same. We believe they have an end to end solution with the most responsive support team in the industry. The lead system has empowered us to be more aggressive and accountable with our guest reservations. Streamline continues to add new features--making it one of the most forward looking companies in the vacation rental industry. Joanne Logie-Managing Partner New England Vacation Rentals

Pros

Love the Lead System and the auto docs.

Spencer from Signature Vacation Rentals

The best vacation software I've used

Over the last 14 years I've used four other vacation rental programs, and all of them seemed to be designed by people that had no real idea what Vacation Rental Management entailed. I was an early adopter of Streamline, and I have to say that for the first time ever we finally had a software package with all the tools we needed. Streamline has a lot of powerful tools, that once mastered, can Streamline your daily tasks. After we switched to Streamline we grew our business from 1 office and 4 employees, to 3 offices, in two states, with 13 employees. Thank you Streamline for helping to make this possible with your excellent tools.

Pros

Integration with other sites, email triggers, flexible design allows each individual property to be customized with different settings.

Jordan from Stay Alfred

I've use 5 platforms...and Streamline is the best out there.

Over the last 5 years, Stay Alfred has doubled every year, and we need software that can grow with us. Frustrated after 5 systems failed us, we turned to streamline. If your looking to grow your operation, choosing the right software is critical for success. Streamline made that decision easy. If you want to grow, and not have to hop around various software, make sure they have large clients. When your company gets more sofisticated, you will need in-depth accounting, maintenance, work orders, payments, distribution channel options, and support. I just attended the Streamline Summit. If you don't believe me, just attend. Carlos has built a company culture that cares and striver to be the best, not just take customers money and then turn away.

Pros

Accounting Software speed All inclusive Constant innovation

Cons

UX UI could look more modern On boarding can be complex because of the amount of flexibility it provides APIs need more documentation

Lee from Accommodations in Telluride

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

If you are searching for a Vacation Reservation System, stop looking!

If you are searching for a Vacation Reservation System, stop looking! When you sign up for Streamline products, you are not just signing up for vacation rental software, you are joining a family of highly progressive, forward thinking team members AND a large group of innovative property managers. The Streamline team is responsive and takes care of our requests, at times incorporating them into a new software feature. Be prepared for a ride into your future and try to keep up! The results are well worth it!

Pros

When you purchase Streamline, you are purchasing a whole team of people. If you have any issues, you can find the answers. If they don't have an answer, they will work with you to design one! Very functional.

Tiffany from Real Estate

Horrible Experience - they call it Streamline University for a reason...they expect you to go back to school and get a tech degree ...you are on your own.

Pros

The ability to what I thought grow a small business. More functionality. More options. More buttons.

Cons

What was to take 6 weeks turned easily to 6 months. They expect you to know technical things so if you are not tech savvy or can spend thousands of dollars to hire people to help you, steer clear of this company. They do not have people to support you and will not make you a priority until you break down and throw your hands up. they have a horrible "ticket" system that only serves to fill your inbox and not take care of the situation. In the end you are left to figure things out on your own which is grueling. They expect you to be able to program your system almost completely, no joke. Make sure to clear your schedule and get lots of wine if this is the route you want to go. I was completely happy with my old system however needed a mobile app for owners and guests...however, there is no guest app I have come to find and there also is no app for us to us as the manager. Owners seem to like the app so far. Overpriced for what you get.

Response from The Streamline Staff

Replied November 2018

Hi Tiffany. Thank you so much for your review. We take our client's feedback very seriously and would like the opportunity to address this. We looked into your experience with us and see you had different account managers assigned to you along your training per your request since no one seemed to be a good fit. We want to make everyone's experience great, so we were happy to accommodate. After your training, we offered you additional training by providing you access to our newly launched Streamline University. We have received nothing but great feedback about the University from our clients, so if there is something about it that you would like for us to look into, please let us know. We will have someone reach out to you in the coming days to see how else we can make your experience with Streamline a more positive one. Streamline Staff

Matt from McCall Property Services, LLC dba McCall Outfitter

The best vacation rental software out there!!

I was the regional manager for another vacation rental management company before going out on my own. I spent months researching software platforms and watching demos and felt that Streamline was the best software available. I have now been a Streamline customer for over two years now and can honestly say that Streamline is the best vacation rental software on the market. They are constantly introducing new features and improving the software. If I ever have an issue their customer service department is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. My account manager has always responded to my requests the same day. Streamline might not be the cheapest out there but I believe you get what you pay for.

Pros

Customer Service and support

Michelle from La Jolla Vacation Rentals CA

Streamline is a fantastic company and their software is far superior than any other I have seen.

Pros

The ease of use for sure. Uploading new properties is so simple and integration with many vendors has made the process so simple and streamlined. The customer service is extraordinary. Once you sign up for the software, they are there with you all the way. We love our customer service rep! My rep is our go-to person at streamline and she is so helpful always.

Cons

sometimes they update so fast they don't have time to let us know of the new products they are offering!

LaShonne from RealVoice

Streamline

I love that this system can be used for relaying work orders as well as scheduling, it works as a lead management system, a booking engine, and you can load it with house and unit information as much as you need. The system does it all.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the system. You can do everything including lead management.

Luis from Daystar Properties Management, S. A.

The Great Experience of Property Manage Control

It is a very good, easy to use software that only needs a little tune up to interface Quickbooks of any other accounting software to make it almost perfect.

Pros

Cons

Suport is a little slow answering, accounting should be easer to use. it should have an interface with Quickbooks. Changes to the website are slow too.

Rebecca from Orlando Rent A Villa

Proud Streamline Software Users

In 2015, we were introduced to Streamline Software at an industry event held here in Orlando. The place was packed and we, honestly, stopped for the cool guitar-shaped bottle opener/key chains they had on the table. That's when Brett asked about our software needs, and listened as we replied. We needed a multi-purpose operations software with easy web and mobile access for our owners, guests and support staff to stay informed and efficient. Brett said, "We have that and more! Do a demo!" Who wants to do another software, demo? No one, that's who, but our team was intrigued. We liked what we saw and decided this was the best software available to help us maximize our business. Since joining the Streamline family in October 2015, we have received a tremendous amount of support and never felt that we were on our own through the tedious transition from old software to new. It was helpful to have an involved and proactive account manager with us every step of the way. After attending our second Streamline Summit and almost a year of usage under our belts, we know that we made the right choice for our business. Streamline is the most comprehensive property management software available; you get custom reporting, easy to read dashboards, inventory management, web/mobile apps for everyone, responsive custom websites, and the most amazing technical support. And now a new phone system that integrates with its software and offers owner/guest recognition with pop up info,texting AND chat... minds blown! We are proud to use Streamline Vacation Rental Software!

August 2015

Renata from Shore Dreams Vacation Rentals, LLC

August 2015

Choosing a vacation rental reservation software partner is like choosing a Business Partner. As our company almost doubled in size, our work load also doubled and so did our software partner commissions and website change fees. We were doing all the work and our Other Business Partner was making all the money! When we discovered Streamline and its many "one stop shop" features, it was the Business Partner we were looking for! With a small staff, we were logging into eight different systems to accomplish what we could get done with one click into Streamline and QuickBooks Online. We were able to hire a couple more staff members with the amount of money we were saving by switching to Streamline! The intuitive features are too numerous to list, however some of the cool ones include: the ease of setting up new units; the fun of creating and managing the guest/owner/housekeeping/maintenance documents; the great online Quickbooks interface; the interface with popular listing sites like VRBO, Flipkey and Homeaway; the ability to book and quote from the calendar; the unlimited customizable reports and filters; the customizable unit information fields; the easy work order maintenance area; the all inclusive housekeeping report that is easily changed when a new cleaning company takes over a unit; the amazing WordPress customizable website (change a menu item for FREE!); and on and on... If you are looking to make a switch and you are ready to take the time to customize your reservation software to fit your needs at a very affordable rate, then your Business Partner must be Streamline!

Lewis from SeaStar Vacations

Great product

Streamline is a very powerful program with extraordinary features. The ease of use setting up owners, rentals and cleaning crews is great. The month end reports, accounting reports, vendor payments and for owners is extremely easy to follow.

Pros

Ease of use and setup

Cons

Do not have the function for guests to login and pay on their vacation. We have been promised this function for 2 years

Steve from Resortia Aspen Snowmass

Great vacation rental software package

Pros

Flexible vacation rental software package that is always improving. Could not run our day to day business without this software!

Cons

I took some time to learn all the functionality of the software but once through this learning curve you really realize how comprehensive it is!

Katherine from NSB Realty Team, Inc.

This software is fantastic, it meets our needs and allows for easy growth!

Pros

We love that its a "one stop shop". We can manage every aspect of our business from one place. No more managing reservations, communications, website and accounting in different software packages. Everything is integrated and we can stop duplicating efforts and focus on getting business done! It's obviously an involved process, but the client support is awesome. Our account manager, Marco, is well-versed, and available for questions. He makes the training process both thorough technically, and also fun and easy to understand. This software's tailored process makes us confident about the future of our business and the opportunities ahead. We are thrilled that we chose to go with Streamline!

Cons

Setting it up takes time. We've worked late nights getting the data setup in this software. That being said, it if we want to truly maximize the software and rely on it, it what else could we expect?

Lots to be desired

I've been a user of Streamline for a couple years now and I haven't seen much improvement in the product. Their leadership seems to keep adding more and more features without spending much effort improving their existing features or support.

Pros

Streamline helps manage different parts of a vacation rental business like maintenance, housekeeping, etc.

Cons

It would be great if Streamline could make it easier to connect to other software services (like Slack, Zapier, etc) to make guest data more actionable. The User Interface isn't intuitive, have to spend lots of time to figure things out or calling support to turn on features.

Matthew from Yosemite Vacation Homes

SERIOUSLY THE BEST OUT THERE!!

This software is by far the best we have used! We had used Guesty when we first started our company and ran into accounting nightmares everyday! The first day we started implementing StreamLine VRS has given us comfort in knowing everything is correct. The Accounting/Housekeeping and Guest Apps make this company truly untouchable. If you want the best overall company with amazing behind the scenes like Candace(Our REP), definitely choose StreamLine.

Pros

Cons

Dave! But he is no longer with the company! Sorry Dave!!

Rachel from Alpine Lodge & Suites

If you are a hotel or lodge, look elsewhere now.

All around not a good system for our lodge. We liked that it was all inclusive but our bookings and revenue suffered terribly. Once we moved to another system our bookings immediately picked up within 24 hours. We were promised many things when they sold us the software and non of those promises were actually delivered.

Pros

System is easy to use and all in one place. I liked the ticket program if you have an issue or questions.

Cons

We were told this system was compatible with lodges/hotels and integrated with 3rd party sites and much more but found all of this to be untrue and only worked for individual vacation rental property companies. We had to move because non of this was accurate. Probably a decent system for vacation rental homes but if you have a lodge or hotel look elsewhere for sure! The answer to every question of ours was a no. After this system did nothing that was promised we were told we would get our money for the site build back but that never happened. We moved to a much better company and are so happy we left shortly after trying Streamline.

Toni from Affordable Large Properties

Streamline

Excellent.

Pros

The ease of use and the availability of support when needed.

Cons

Some of the reports that can't be customized. Glitches in the system.

Miranda from Dana Horne Realty

Probably good, we might have just got very unlucky...

We might have just got unlucky because we’ve heard such great things about the program but it’s been terrible for us. Since we came on board a year ago, we’ve had issue after issue. Our account managers keep changing and the program was changed in the middle of us training so we sort of just slipped through the cracks. After a year of data entry, “training”, and failed customer support, we still do not have the accounting started and the program is still not 100% functional for us.

Pros

The amount of features available is awesome. I’m sure it’s efficient as well once you get started or IF you get started.

Cons

Customer support has been tough. Difficult to learn the program/ large learning curve. Account managers and support staff have constantly changed so we have to get new customer support people up to speed every time on where we last left off. We have a short term and a property rental long term management company and I don’t think it can handle this.

Wendy from Haller Vacation Rentals

Good for the price.

Worth it for the money.

Pros

Easy to learn. I like it. Worth it for for the price. Has some better functions than Kigo and LiveRez.

Cons

Have to go to several places to get anything done. A lot of repeats. Have to re enter info several times to make a reservation.

Donna from Blue Ridge Vacation Cabins

Accounting is terrible, support for little things is good but cannot get reconciliation statement

Pros

The owner is great! She will respond whenever we cannot get our rep or accounting to answer questions about why we get different amounts for reports that should yield the same answers? The company has been beta testing on the software which should have been done a long time before 3 years. We have had nothing but trouble but again, she is great.

Cons

They deleted all of our 2017 records!! We cannot reconcile for real estate commission and it has cost me thousands to hire consultants to do this.

July 2014

John from Aloha Coast Realty/Hawaii Holiday Vacation Rentals

July 2014

Does Everything I Can Imagine

For many years, we were a customer of one of the system that got absorbed by HomeAway. For a variety of reasons, we began looking for new options. After testing several (and being disappointed every time), we found Streamline. We are still 'new users' with everything just rolling out, but I have yet to find anything that it won't do that I want it to do. Every meeting and session that we have with Streamline, I have a series of questions - "how can I do X?", "is there a way to do Y?", "can I automate Z?" Nearly every time the answer is "yes, and here's how." On those rare occasions where they don't already have what I want, they have already planned and designed for it. So the worst answer I've had yet was "not right now, but its planned for release in September". I can live with that. ;-) Customer service is fast and responsive and actually helpful. Everyone I've spoken with there has been knowledgeable about not only the software but the industry. These people are the real deal and I'm very happy to be working with them.

Allan from Suntide III

StreamLine works for Suntide III on South Padre Island, Texas

Suntide III has 118 condominiums, 78 of which are available for rent. We had an antiquated collection of computer stuff and an antiquated accounting system all of which was expensive and didn't work well. I found a young company called ResortPro, which is now called StreamLine. They had what I was looking for, one of the best decisions I have made. This company and their software works, as advertised, all of the time. When there are issues, or when I want to update something, we get the support and attention required and right away. It was very easy for all of our owners to start using the StreamLine product. Our management staff and owners can do everything they want to do quickly and easily. I know this to be a fact because I get complements, as if I am responsible for the good work, but most importantly, I don't get any complaints! I shopped a lot of products, decided this was the right company for Suntide III, and have been very happy with that decision for years.

George from Mission Sands

Great all in one software that collaborates with other vendors and companies - always innovating!

I have used 3 other vacation rental softwares in the past and I have currently been with Streamline Software for 2 years. I can say that I will never be switching again! I love the accounting. It's sounds so simple but it works and you don't have to double enter invoice, bills, or owner payments again. I love the automation. The entire guest process is completely, 100% automated. Everything from paying with credit cards online, charge the balance automatically, sending out check in instructions, sending out day after arrival instructions, sending out check out instructions, sending out anniversary emails to book again, etc... We have saved 2-3 full time staff by just using the streamline software. Last but not least is the innovation of streamline... They never stop innovating and keep progressing. There are so many new features that I use today that they did not have even 6 months ago. Thank you Carlos and team!

Jose from Self employed

Very good

Pros

Good interface and good features. Overall great value.

Cons

Missing a lot of features and needs to listen to clients more.

Brandi from Lakeside Resort Properties

Exactly what we've been looking for

After transitioning our software twice in two years I was elated to find Streamline. Utilizing their fully integrated VRBO calendars and Wordpress plugin our online bookings went from 3% with LiveRez to 35-40% depending on the month. This was a huge improvement that went directly to the bottom line. The housekeeping module has helped us manage our repairs and cleaning allowing us to far more visibility into improvements, online inspections, and productivity. The company is small enough that they care about their clients and they truly get building a product their clients need. I rarely wholeheartedly recommend a product but as an entrepreneur I both respect and have confidence they will continue to put clients first with a very robust, customizable product. Brandi Hammon Lakeside Resort Properties

Laura from Sierra Park Villas Rentals, Inc.

I posted a review last week describing some technical issues I was having with Streamline and also about my difficulties getting the customer support I needed to correct the issues. I can now report that I was contacted by an executive in the company who

I had some technical issues and some customer support issues noted in my 1st review that have now been resolved.

Pros

Accounting is good, makes month end statements a breeze and the reports give me easy access to information whenever I need.

Michelle from Meyer Vacation Rentals

Coming on board...

For the last decade that I've been a part of the Meyer team, I have been immensely proud of our innovative culture and commitment to driving the future of the vacation rental industry. Nothing is more frustrating than knowing the strategic objectives you need to implement and feeling as it you are handcuffed by your system from moving forward. In order to fulfill our mission, the tremendous talent and resources our Meyer team boasts has been focused not on forward momentum, but instead the creation of system work-arounds. Today, we are thrilled to have found a true partner in Streamline. We look forward to going LIVE in the next 30 days and for years to come having a partner as engaged and vested in innovation and forward momentum of our industry as we are!

Jim from Park City Rental Properties

Streamline is great

We've been using Streamline vacation software for about 8 years. It's the best thing we ever did for our company and now every system is automated from the sales process to direct deposit payments to home owners. I can't tell you how much this has positively impacted our company related to: savings time, managing guests, optimizing processes, automating systems, and tracking success. Streamline has helped us grow by 42-55% every year for the past 5 years in a row. All this with a self-managing team that is fluid, efficient, and very comfortable using the Streamline system. If you are looking to change software or thinking about buying vacation rental software for the first time, Streamline is the way to go. I highly recommend them to any vacation rental company.

Mike from Lake Erie Vacation Rentals, Inc.

Great product built by a team that understands the vacation rental biz

Online guest reservations; online owner access; ease of remote use

Pros

I cannot limit my "likes" to just one topic - it is worlds ahead of our old product. We've been looking for a product built by those in the industry and are very pleased we found Streamline.

Anthony from LMA GOLF

May 2014

Best Reservation Software On The Market!!!

I have been using Streamline for about 3 years now and it completely makes my business run smoother than it ever has before. My company is Phoenix Scottsdale Golf and we book golf vacation rentals and tee times throughout Arizona. The system that Streamline provides is so user friendly and covers more than I could ever want from a software system. Their user friendly interface is the best in the market for vacation rental software and rivals any of leading software providers.. I tested all of the other software companies before choosing Streamline and sure happy I went with these guys. A must software if you need management solutions for your growing company. Five stars!!!

Hilda from La Paz Vacation Rentals

Industry: Executive Office

Found the best vacation rental reservation system .... Steamline has it all ....

I don't even know where to start, great software, really easy to manage, awesome staff, constantly support with the best customer service. Our clients are impressed on how they can access to their property from any internet device on real time. We see forward to work with Streamline software for many more years

Pros

Access on real time

Fred from GetAway Vacations

May 2014

Great for a growing business

It's been a little over a year since I started with the Streamline Software couldn't be happier that I made the change to them. I run a small vacation rental company and I was looking for software that could make my job a lot easier. Some of the features I like best are the triggered emails, lead management feature and the accounting that integrates with QuickBooks Online. This company is committed to customer service, I know all companies say they are but the proof is when I have a questions or issue they respond quickly. I also like the fact that they are consistently improving the software, I would highly recommend Streamline.

Roberto from Seaside Reservations San Carlos

Modernity by Streamline

We use Streamline since a few years ago, in my rental operations on beach towns in Mexico, this software has brought to my company, modernity, control, satisfaction for our property owners, user-friendliness for tenants, and of course, all this is traduced to a better, stronger and bigger business... Just like any other system, we can also find issues, which they get resolved after we report them to developers, in a timely manner... Me, my staff and my clients, are happy and satisfied using Streamline, and we´ll be using it while we are in business.

Betty from RPR Mexico

Vacation and Rental Software

Our company has been a client of Streamline since 2009. They have always made every effort to support our needs and changes in a timely and professional manner. Of course, I am the type of person that wants it "now" and I truly believe the Streamline group does changes as soon as they can. The staff are polite and professional. Before teaming with Streamline, we had tried other software programs and by far, Streamline is the most user friendly and is as close as a company can be to fulfilling all our requirements.