What are Yardi Breeze users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Yardi Breeze software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use and understanding, of the software, reporting, customer service, online help and chat."
  • icon"I like the ease of use the most, it is pretty easy to navigate."
  • icon"There is are many features and benefits included with this solution."
  • icon"Each service reps has a different way of maneuvering the software so it's even more confusing. They'll undone what the last rep did."
  • icon"There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges."
  • icon"Also, use of the ledger is difficult in that receiving a payment causes an issue in the ledger area to increase amounts owed when only the rent is owed."

Browse all Yardi Breeze Reviews

• Have you used Yardi Breeze and would like to share your experience with others?

Jessica

Yardi Breeze Premier is a great starting point

I'm personally on the financial side of the company but have many years in Operations as well. Breeze has been perfect for our growing company. We have been able to efficiently run reports and maintain our properties on a daily basis. Our teams were able to learn the software easily as well.

Pros

Most of us at the company had previously used Yardi Voyager. As our company is still growing, Yardi Breeze Premier was a great point for us to start. There are many similarities to Voyager, so it was very easy to pick up. It had been some time since I had set up a property, but it was extremely easy in Breeze. The Help Center is amazing and videos are extremely helpful as well. Highly recommend!

Cons

There are some items that are not a part of Yardi Breeze that are in Voyager. This did not hinder us from being to complete what we needed, just added a few extra steps. Overall though the cons are extremely minimal.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Most of our corporate team was familiar with Yardi and knew it was our best option.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

We were not receiving the needed reports or ease of use with the previous product. Most of us had used Yardi products in the past and felt it was our best move going forward.

Mitchell

December 2021

Great Prdocut

Very good experience, I would recommend this software to anybody.

Pros

Its easy to use and teach other employees on.

Cons

The turn around time for setting up bank accounts. It took almost 2 months.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Overall we consider this the industry standard.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

I have used Yardi in the past and enjoy it.

Tiffany

User friendly but missing some functionality

Pros

That it is user friendly and that there is customer service readily available on the screen.

Cons

That there is some functionality missing. There were several features with Yardi Genesis 2 that are no longer an option.

Yardi Voyager

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze was more cost efficient

RealPage

Yardi Genesis 2 was being phased out

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Ease of use and speedy customer service were key goals when we set out to develop Breeze, so I'm happy that has been your experience. I understand that Genesis was a very popular platform, and we acknowledge that Breeze is a bit different. If you'd like, I can have a client service expert reach out to show you Breeze Premier, a software upgrade to Breeze that may include those features you're referring to. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Jared

One year using Breeze

Onboarding and setup was pretty simple. Yardi staff was nice to work with and customer service has been very helpful the few times that we've reached out.

Pros

Powerful accounting software. Excellent for commercial properties where CAM's need to be reconciled.

Cons

No mobile app, very basic user interface

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

More suited for commercial property management (we still use Appfolio for our residential portfolio)

Eileen

Yardi Breeze for Commercial Property Management

The program was easy to learn.

Pros

System is easy to learn. There is also the ability for the tenants to pay their rent online and view their account if they sign up for Rent Cafe. That decreases the calls to our office for assistance.

Cons

I would love it if there were an app for our use as well as the ability for the tenants to download an app for Rent Cafe. It's a little clunky to use the program if you're not on a computer or tablet. I would also like the ability to be able to easily customize reports.

Bob

Exhausting and Expensive

Nightmare that we can't wake up from.

Pros

Reports are excellent and the bookkeeping/accounting side have minimal trouble.

Cons

Breeze is everything but a breeze. It has been hands down the most clumsy, clunky system for property management. Everything is a add-on or needs to be enabled. It has been an uphill battle for those that use the software to manage properties. We are nearly one year with this software and can't get tenants from cradle to grave (guest card to move-in) through the system. Want to screen a tenant need to enable that which requires Yardi staff (who took over a week to get it on). Constantly being told - "do the training modules" which end up being different or you hit some enable snag that only Yardi can fix. Want to electronically sign documents (which you would think it would be baked into a PM program) nope, you have to buy an add-on. Want to communicate with tenants? They have to opt-in to your request instead of opt-out like Buildium or AppFolio. Maintenance staff can't use it and no good app for it. Tenants are either perplexed by the system or it requires tech support to get them enabled.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Bob, I'm sorry that this has been your experience. I've alerted our customer success team who will be looking into why the system isn't functioning as it should for you. If we are unable to find you due to the limited information available in your review, please email me and I will escalate accordingly. In the meantime, thank you for the feedback. I hope our team is able to rectify your concerns. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Replied December 2021

Over All Good for Budget

Pros

This software was easy to set-up and use for the most part.

Cons

The biggest issue we have are random issues where saved changes disappear. Also, you must know accounting to use properly.

Teresa

Overall has been a good experience

Pros

Being able to combine statements for multiple properties and have all properties in the software without have to switch in and out of companies.

Cons

The help feature is hard to use, in my opinion. 1099 forms seem difficult and cumbersome.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

ease with real estate and multiple properties

Sotha

Pros

User friendly software, very seamless to navigate through tabs.

Cons

Unable to keep data from other Yardi after the conversion.

Brandy

Pros

The software over all is easy to use. My building managers have been using it for about a year now and it was an easy transformation from Yarid Classic to Yardi Breeze.

Cons

The software needs more updates and ways to be able to customize letters.

Adam

Yardi Breeze

As an accountant, my overall experience has been pretty uneven. When I'm trying to make a journal entry or reconcile a bank account, I find myself wishing my client was using QuickBooks. But when I'm recording an inter-entity transaction or looking at CAM charges, I'm grateful for Yardi. I just hope there is a unit within Yardi that's focused on developing the accounting side of the Breeze software, because overall it really is not up to par with respect to the rest of the industry.

Pros

Easy to list properties online for potential residents to find. Easy to set up online payment for residents. Customer support has been responsive and helpful. Some nice, innovative features on the property management side of the software.

Cons

The accounting side of the software is pretty weak and clunky compared to competitors. There's no way to set up bank feeds, so cash reconciliations are 100% manual. The way banks are paired with GL accounts is convoluted and difficult to set up and understand. You can attach documents to payables and receivables (great!) but not to general journal entries (why not?). There is no way to customize basic financial reports in the way you would in software like QuickBooks. Customer support chat feature doesn't work with my company but other companies' chat features (e.g. Intuit) work just fine. Navigation is clunky - it often takes several clicks to get where you need to go. There is a "Favorites" feature that allows you to create your own list of frequently visited areas in the software, but that in and of itself is pretty clunky and confusing, and I shouldn't have to set up favorites in well-designed software. I've had weird errors here and there that customer service couldn't explain and that were solved using a silly workaround (such as removing a couple of lines from a journal entry and putting them into a separae entry). There is no way to "hard close" your books for a given period, so there is nothing stopping a user from posting transactions into a closed period, so if you're a company that needs to get an audit, don't use Yardi. Overall, the accounting side of this software feels like a beta test - it's pretty good, but it's not quite fully baked.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

It wasn't my call. My predecessor decided that the client would not be able to manage their numerous inter-entity transactions properly in QuickBooks. My opinion is that my predecessor didn't try hard enough, or didn't fully understand what QuickBooks could do. If I had been involved with this client from the beginning, and if I had known more about Yardi's clunky functionality ahead of time, I would have kept them on QuickBooks.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comprehensive feedback and hope you continue to enjoy Breeze's marketing, leasing and property management functionality, as well as our customer support. In the meantime, we're constantly making improvements to our platform. That's one reason we came out with Breeze Premier earlier this year. We'll follow up with you directly, but in short, the accounting functionality you identified is missing is in fact available in Breeze Premier. Attachments to journal entries are available in Breeze and Breeze Premier, and auto-matching for bank reconciliations, custom reporting and the ability to hard close your books are available in Breeze Premier. Our customer service experts would be happy to troubleshoot why live chat is not working for you; it's a great, free feature and we want you to be able to take advantage of it. Hope this helps! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Replied October 2020

Cadie

User Friendly Software for Property Management Needs

Pros

It is genuinely the most user-friendly software I've used. Almost everything is self-explanatory and if you not, the help section will easily guide you. Plus the chat feature is a lifesaver in getting an issue resolved quickly.

Cons

There are some features that could be added, like the ability to add photos to a maintenance request, more specific reports on insurance, more customizable reports in general.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Even with 8 years of Rent Manager experience, I still found Yardi to be more user friendly and efficient. The sophisticated features but the ease of use made it worth using.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

The Genesis software was outdated and Breeze was much easier to navigate.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Cadie, I am genuinely pleased to hear you find Breeze to be user-friendly and self-explanatory! One thing I want to mention is that Breeze does allow you to add photos to maintenance requests. I can have a client support expert reach out to show you how. In the meantime, there are articles in the Help Center that cover maintenance requests or you can use the live chat function to get more information. We're glad to have you as a Yardi client! Thanks for the feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Robert

Expand your business with Yardi Breeze

During this pandemic, going virtual is absolutely essential. We are an essential business and we DID NOT SKIP A BEAT when we went into shelter in place orders. As owner of the property management business I am just incredibly thankful to have finished implementation just 4 months earlier. We really lucked out on the timing.

Pros

The rent collection is most helpful feature. Reports are incredibly easy to send out to owners each month. The accounting system is extremely robust. I was able to get up and running pretty quickly. However I am still learning new features all the time.

Cons

The implementation time was very long, over a year. However, my previous setup was not able to be imported (manual system) so I understand why. Nevertheless, I would not change anything. We are very happy to be in the cloud with Yardi Breeze.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Flexibility with Yardi. Multiple clients had different management requirements.

Flexibility with Yardi

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Robert, You were wise to implement online software before it was essential to do so given shelter-in-place orders. And rent collection certainly helps keep the lights on, so I'm glad Breeze has been helpful in that area. We're always here to help explain any features via live chat. Thanks for the feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Carol

Eagle Summit Properties LLC Yardi Advocacy

I love being able to quickly post all accounting elements. Again, as one gets comfortable with all the functionality, it is so efficient. I also love how being on the cloud, allows one to share the files with CPAs or Lease Administrators etc. I have hardly had to travel to any professional's offices on most accounting issues pertaining my company.

Pros

The Accounting Software for my company has been crucial. There were many parts with which to get acquainted but with the constant assistance of the Chat Widget it was incredibly incremental and learning was continual. It is like anything else one wants to master. Ten thousand dedicated hours will get you to Breeze through Breeze ;-).

Cons

There were a few glitches. I encountered one with the Receivables where I could not see them and had to manually post unable to use the Future Monthly Charges. The team was diligent in solving the issue. It was a bit intimidating to think that the data would be deleted.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

I've knows about Yardi for a long time. I was intimidated to use it. It is hard for me to learn watching videos. I am a kinesthetic learner. The Chat widget allowed me to execute the program guided by the associates and my mind captured the functionality with mor efficiency. I don't know how the other programs tutor their members but Yardi has done a great job with this resource. I have truly benefited from it.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

Quick Books is not set up for the Real Estate Industry. It is mostly for Inventory. My previous accounting firm did a good job adapting QBO for the Real Estate accounting. The problem is that it ended there. QBO does not provide you with the ability to record Lease Terms. Reminders on Rent Escalations. ETC.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Carol, There are so many kinesthetic, "hands-on" learners like you, and we wanted to accommodate everyone's learning style with our videos, Help Center and chat support. I'm happy to hear that our team was able to walk you through the software when necessary. One of the benefits of chat is that we get to hear about little issues quickly and resolve them. Please keep letting us know about your experience and keep enjoying Breeze! Thanks for the great feedback. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

LVPM Review

It is quite a long list, mostly it is about efficiency and reliability which is allowing us to grow and manage the growth without having the usual system problems that go along with that.

Pros

There are three things that stand out, Online Payments with RentCafe is very easy to set up and tenant love it, we have 100% adoption for online payments. The Owner Portal has had much bigger impact that we expected, we several owner who outside the country and in other states, having not a document repository but not having to send tons of emails, the owners can review documents on their schedule and they know where to locate agreements, insurance policies, etc. Lastly, generating monthly could be easier!

Cons

Being a long Yardi Voyager user, not having the ability to export data into Excel for custom reports or special projects is something I would really like to see.

Rent Manager

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

I have a been a Voyager client for many years, when I found Breeze was available and saw the features included, risk was eliminated from the decision.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Paul, It's great that you've been a Yardi user for so many years, and that your owners and tenants are all on board with Breeze. Since you have experience with our Voyager platform, you might be interested in exploring Breeze Premier. It's built on the same system as Breeze but includes more advanced features, such as custom reporting, that you might find of interest. Let me know if you'd like a client support expert to show you around Premier with a quick demo. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Patrice

Yardi Breeze

We love that our tenants are able to pay online, this is so helpful with ones who are behind.

Pros

The transition to Yardi Breeze was so smooth. We were able to start using right away.

Cons

There were some reports that we were used to using that are not in Breeze. Also, having to add all the CAM Charges was a little hassle.

Yardi Voyager

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

We decided to switch because how easy the program was. Also, we love that it is cloud based and everything is real time. We love the fact that we can have as many users as we want. Our biggest reason to switch to Breeze was because our tenants would be able to use the tenant portal to pay online.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Patrice, I'm glad to hear that Breeze is working out for you and your tenants. It sounds like you may have questions about a few features. If you'd like to discuss them, I can have a client service expert reach out to you. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy Breeze! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Erica

Great Software!

My experience with Yardi Breeze has been mostly positive. I do find that when there is an issue that someone doesn't understand it take a long time to get a response. I truly believe that if you utilize your users with experience to explore new patches before launching you could head off a lot of issues. The most recent patch has created some issues that we are still trying to get fixed.

Pros

Yardi Breeze has many different functions and makes running our properties and updating our tenants very easy. The platform is easy to use and also easy to access being completely cloud based.

Cons

There are several areas that could use improvements, just small improvements that would make a big diffrence.

Buildium and Yardi Voyager

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Yardi Breeze was newer and more cost effective, I was also familiar with the Voyager platform.

Property Boulevard

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

Customer service and functionality.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Erica, Thank you for your review! I'm glad Breeze has been easy for you to learn and use, but sorry that your experience hasn't been perfectly seamless. We do our best to patch 99% of issues prior to launch, but that's also why we keep a globally based IT staff on hand to help whenever necessary. Please reach out to us via live chat or call your client support team directly if you are still having issues. We want you fully operational as soon as possible. Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Almost Greatness

Customer service is stellar and helps you thru most problems. Our big complaint is that it was launched thinking about the layman, but it was built from the mindset of an accountant, which defeats the purpose.

Pros

Ease of implementation Customer Service accessibility Cloud system Value Blank Check Writing Custom email/letter forms

Cons

Marketed and launched as a "breeze" but designed to cater to bookkeeper/accounting minded users It was also created originally as a residential platform, but they've improved on that greatly and it works fairly well with commercial. Some tasks could be made to a simpler process but can be quite tricky getting the books to work correctly. Monthly Bank Reconciliation needs a major improvement.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

1) we had a yardi platform and felt it would be the easier transition 2) it had the simple set up that we were seeking while addressing our operating needs. 3) we needed a cloud based software 4) pricing was reasonable

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

We needed a new platform with our growing internal portfolio but we didn't have the staffing in place to operate a full blown management software (which we tried in Genesis). Breeze came out just as we were discussing the need for a layman minded software. Breeze appeared to be that. QuickBooks functions well for the bookkeeping, but had challenges using it for the operational side of real estate. It could have been made to work, but that would have been challenging and extra labor.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Mark, I'm glad to hear our customer services is everything it should be. I know accounting can be a little tricky to learn and navigate at first, especially because we have to balance sophisticated accounting procedures with the desire to produce an easy-to-use interface, and sometimes the nature of the beast is that if we oversimplify, you lose vital functionality. That said, we'd love to know about the ways we can improve. In fact, we're making upgrades, adding features and trying user-friendly improvements all the time! Bank reconciliation should work seamlessly at this point, so if it's not, please let me know what I can do to help, and I'll set you up with the appropriate representative. We hope you continue to enjoy our support. And don't hesitate to reach out with more great suggestions. Best regards, Mark Smith Yardi Breeze Director of Marketing mark.smith@yardi.com

Replied December 2019

Linda

Great for keeping track of tenant receiveables and important lease dates

It's been a good product property management wise - what we had been lacking - but it falls short accounting wise. I wish there was a way to set security protocols for certain users to edit transaction in prior "closed" months. We are one owner and don't have to report to multiple clients - so editing past transactions to have clean books is a must. Reclassifying is a total pain.

Pros

Keeping track of lease dates, tenant receivables, security deposits, etc.

Cons

I really wish this was as easy to use accounting wise as QuickBooks. It really lacks a lot as far as editing transactions, playing bills from multiple accounts, etc. We are one owner with multiple properties and entities - we trade monies back and forth and find it very hard to do with Breeze alone - so many journal entries. We have to post to QB at the end of each month to keep correct records.

Cost.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

We needed something to help bill tenant's rent monthly, keep track of lease dates, security deposits, etc.

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Linda, I'm glad to hear that Breeze's property management system is working well for you. I also appreciate your feedback on accounting. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a client service expert to weigh in on some of your ideas. After learning more about your experience and areas of concern, we may be able to troubleshoot a few items quickly, or else introduce you to Breeze Premier, which has additional accounting functionality that may be of use to you. Thanks again for your thoughtful response. We'll be in touch soon! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Lindsey

Best Software for Commercial Property Management

YARDI is my number one choice and I have used a lot of software

Pros

YARDI is very easy to use and has everything that I need to manage both commercial and residential properties. They were very competitively priced compared to all the other software I looked at but they had many more benefits than others. I love the chat feature for help!

Cons

The tenant rent cafe through residential sometimes has problems setting up new tenants.

Michele

Introduction and decision to use Yardi Breeze for a "out of the box" project

My overall experience was exceptional from the first call with the sales team to our implementation specialist. I would highly recommend Yardi Breeze.

Pros

I found the ability to customize for a project that was not a typical end user for Yardi Breeze. Considering the complexity of our project, our implementation specialist was amazing and made the process a breeze!

Cons

The main downside of the Yardi Breeze was not having the banking integration, but it was my understanding it might become available in future updates.

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

We tried the software for 30 days, the customer service was horrible and the software was not working for what we needed without a lot of work-arounds of which required customer service.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

We needed the ability for financial accounting for multi-entities and property management.

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Michele, It's great to hear that your experience has been exceptional! It sounds like accounting is an important part of the software for you, so I'm glad it stands up to other accounting programs and eliminates the need for them. Thanks for the feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Replied September 2021

Jocelyn

Breeze is so much easier to navigate

The staff are all very friendly and helpful and know the system really well. They know the answers to questions almost all the time or will find the answer and get back to me.

Pros

We converted from Gen2 version to Breeze and it's so much easier to use. Navigating the software is user-friendly and makes sense. It's so easy to scan rent payments on my phone for deposit and much quicker. Love that I can attach invoices to my payables so it's easy to look up later.

Cons

The chat feature on the system isn't actually available very often. Most the times when I click on it, it say it's unavailable and then you have to email. It usually takes a day to get an answer back via email.

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

Yardi wasn't improving Gen2 any longer and the program was hard to use and navigate so we wanted to switch!

Response from Yardi Systems

Hi Jocelyn, It's great to hear the Gen2 to Breeze upgrade went exactly as planned. We have been switching users over for exactly the reasons you state. The live chat service should be available during most working hours, but in the event that it's not, your question will go to email. I'm not sure if it's just bad timing that you're getting the chat less frequently, but we are actively growing our support team to better accommodate everyone who needs assistance. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

Replied September 2021

Cathryn

Breeze Premier Review

We are happy with the software

Pros

Online payments for receiving rent and sending payments

Cons

no open API to integrate other products with Yardi

Reasons for choosing Yardi Breeze

Yardi has the most functions we look for and throughout the past year, Yardi has incorporated lots of our feedbacks and constantly have new features/upgrades

Reasons for switching to Yardi Breeze

We are looking for software with online payments options and tenant portals

All-In-One Leasing Solution for Apartment Management

Overall, our team loved using Yardi. It was the software we used from when we first opened and helped us lease the entire community within the span of 12-14 months. Besides the few cons listed above, the pros definitely outweighs it. I'd suggest giving Yardi a shot if you've never used it before.

Pros

Our team loved using Yardi for our lease up which was about 250 units in total. I loved how user-friendly and easy it was when it came to adding in new prospect information and also sending out marketing information to them via the software. It doesn't take very long and saved me a ton of time when it came to outbound marketing. I also loved how it typically doesn't lag out on me when I'm pulling up current and past resident information. I've worked at a property before where residents would get upset, because I wasn't able to provide them with the information they needed fast enough as the system we had would freeze all the time.

Cons

There are quite a few pop-up notifications that can occur and can be irritating at times when entering in new information. I wish there was a way to disable them or pick which notifications I'd like to pop up. There are certain fields that need to be filled in that are sometimes unnecessary. This can also slow down productivity when trying to provide prospects with the best service possible.

Pamela

Yardi user since the DOS version!`

Overall we are more satisfied than disappointed with the product. I do believe that they are trying to "evolve" as time goes by with users "suggestions". It is my hope that the software engineers are "listening" :o)

Pros

Love the web based options. Owner EFT distributions, email and "owner portal" reporting, tenant statements with the ability to email. This program is functionally similar to Yardi Professional which we used for over 20 years. It was tough to make the switch due to the fact that YP was a workhorse, but having all of the web capabilities to bring us into the "21st Century" was a GREAT move! Especially with the current COVID-19 crisis - we were able to have some of our employees work from home! If we "had" to, we would have been able to totally function remotely.

Cons

I don't like the time it takes for the EFT's to hit our owner's accounts (5 banking days). I also do not like the fact that the company Logo and company information are not provided on the cover page of the monthly report packages. I have made several comments about this (I've had owner "complaints" as there is no contact information on the package for when they supply them to their tax professionals - this is "not" a professional look for our company). Not being able to "toggle" between different screens (which we could do in a very "old" program was a surprise to us!).

n/a

Web based capabilities

Response from Yardi Breeze

Hi Pamela, It's incredible that you've been with us since the beginning. You could probably teach a class on Yardi property management software by now! Also, that's wonderful news about your team using Breeze remotely without a hitch. It's so important to be able to do that right now. We will certainly pass your other notes along to our development team. Your suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for your feedback! Sincerely, Amy Varbel, Director Yardi Breeze amy.varbel@yardi.com

3.95/5 out of 63 reviews