What are Broadbean users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Broadbean software through verified user reviews

• icon"The applications of system dynamics in this software is very easy. We have learned how to apply system dynamics in school, and it is very easy to learn and implement policies using vensim."
  • icon"Easy and simple integration with existing software."
  • icon"I love the website design and how easily accessible it is. The green and white colors of the web page are very consistent with the logo which I liked to see."
  • icon"Some of the functionality of Indeed.com is lost when accessing through Broadbean (nothing major though)."
  • icon"Most of the time it is a complete waste of my time to go on the site."
  • icon"No auto user provisioning makes it a pain to add users to another system. Manually changing credentials could be a smoother process as well."

Browse all Broadbean Reviews

• Have you used Broadbean and would like to share your experience with others?

Talib

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Broadbean is a great tool which makes my life 100 times easier. A must have!

Broadbean has been a great addition ever since it was implemeted into our systems. It's a tool I use daily and really enjoy using too!

Pros

I love the ability to integrate Broadbean into our current CRM. It was very easy and has been reliable ever since implementation with no downtime at all to get the tool implemented and ready to use

Cons

I don't like the fact that sometimes the notifications for CVs submitted don't come through. This can have a negative impact sometimes but often I check the tool regularly any way so I pick up on these things and catch them before it's too late.

Chad

Best Job Board Aggregator on the Market

Broadbean has been a great partner with us. We love their product and really wish we would be able to utilize their resume search feature within our current ATS. Their Job Posting function which we currently use works without any issues. We very rarely have any issues with Jobs not posting correctly. Overall a great product that does exactly what you need it to do.

Pros

The best ability with this software is the quickness and usability. When I say quickness, I am referring to how fast the tool finds results and uploaded them into the ATS (applicant tracking system). The code they have built is much better than any competitor on the market. Usability is a big plus for this software as well. Their UI is very straight forward and easy to use. They have updated their UI so it does not look old and clunky unlike some of their competitors. Broadbean integrates extremely well into other SaaS solutions in particular Bullhorn ATS. We recently moved away from Bullhorn and now only use Broadbean for a job posting tool (which works very well) and we dearly miss the candidate search functionality.

Cons

Duplicate management is very tough with any resume parser. So many people use so many different styles and formats of resume, catching duplicates becomes very tough. I thought Broadbean could use some enhancement on this front. We are constantly dealing with resume entering our system that are duplicates and causing data integrity issues. If you have a messy database you might consider investing in duplication checks along with a product like Broadbean

Reasons for choosing Broadbean

TextKernal was not available on the Salesforce platform at the time we moved aways from Bullhorn ATS.

Reasons for switching to Broadbean

Daxtra has been very hard to work with. Their product take a very long time to parse resumes into our database. Duplication checking (or profiles failing to insert) is a complete nightmare. We run a very fast-paced business and Daxtra struggles to keep up.

Ari

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

In its basic form it seems to do the job

Pros

The ability to post jobs quickly to the paid boards from Bullhorn. If you want to post quickly to Dice, it is a must have as their is no posting integration that is native to Bullhorn

Cons

The way candidates are brought into the system and some past experience we had with fields being auto populated. it may have been fixed, but we just don't use those fields for data

March 2022

Ease of Job Distribution to all my channels

Pros

I love the ease of the platform and it being able to integrate with my CRM, because of my set up I barely even know that I'm leaving my CRM. Which is great and I stay in one ecosystem not having to jump around.

Cons

It is a bit pricy compared to the other platforms out there.

Lee

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Decent for posting adverts to multiple sources and integrations

Definitely recommend trialing it as a tool. I think it's one of the most widely used in the Agency Staffing / Recruitment industry so reliable and likely it will have the integrations that you need. No doubt that Broadbean is a time saver for posting job adverts to multiple sources - no more copy and pasting, having to remember multiple logins and you can even refresh them quickly. It's also very handy to have a record of all your old positions when you have similar ones that you can reference. Another good feature is that if you have a good integration with your ATS / CRM, then you will be able to track job board sources automatically, have the applicants linked to the position and then use the data to track ROI. Admins can manage users and permissions easily too - including allowing posting to company social networks without needing to share login details.

Pros

No frills tool that does what it says on the tin. You can link it to your ATS / CRM, job boards and social profiles and it will push out all of your postings. Ad responses are then received to your email and tracked centrally.

Cons

I never find much use for the 'CV Portal' feature where you rate the ad responses as prefer to use my email inbox where I can reply to and keep track of all responses in one place. It's also not the most advanced or fully featured tool, but that's not necessarily a bad thing to keep things simple and reliable, instead of unnecessarily complicated.

Dwayne

Saves so much time if you use multiple Job Boards

Overall, it is a good software that will save a lot of time for Recruiters if they are using multiple job boards to post their jobs on.

Pros

If you use more than one Job Board, this software will save you time. First used this in 2015, and the best feature which we used all the time was to post how Job Adverts on Broadbean, and Boradbean will post/advertise you job across all of the Job Boards that you use. Without this you would usually have to go to each Job Board and post your advert which can be extremely time consuming if you are using 3 or more Job Boards which a lot of Recruitment companies do.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about with Broadbean. Occasionally I had problems with the Software freezing on me, but this was not a re-occurring issue. Also, if you do have problems with the Software it can be a nightmare to reach Customer Service.

Great One Stop Sourcing/Posting Tool

Pros

Ease of use is what took our company from Daxtra to Broadbean. The user-friendliness of Broadbean was much better than competitors. Our user found fewer issues with the integration with our ATS. The concept of shortlisting matched out compnay terminolgy as well, which made training much smoother.

Cons

Support can tend to point the finger at the other vendors. Since Broadbean deal with all the job boards, we tend to see that they would alwasy point the finger at the other vendors when there are issues.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Does a job but terrible customer service!

Does a job but there are better systems. Terrible customer service.

Pros

Does what it needs to do. Multipost jobs Search multiple databases at once. Save time Expensive compared to other suppliers

Cons

The customer service is diabolical! Miss-out on some candidates if you don't always search direct. Always getting things wrong. Expensive.

Maya

Broadbean

Overall it is a useful tool with some great features.

Pros

The best feature of broadbean in my opinion is the ability to integrate into CRM. The tool is very reliable and user friendly as well. It is very straightforward to use.

Cons

There are some kinks with duplicate resumes that the tool has not picked up on. Also, sometimes the notifications do not work. The auto populated fields are also wonky sometimes.

Luke

Broadbean Review

Pros

This product allows for the admins to do just about everything on your own. The integration with Salesforce is nice as well.

Cons

Adding the ability for admins to bulk add new users would be a great feature that is lacked now.

Dario

December 2021

Lots of potential

Pros

Powerfully integrates the concept of multi-posting

Cons

Inconsistency with the overall look and feel of the app.

Sydney

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy one-stop shop to access multiple posting & sourcing platforms

Pros

I love how quickly you can post to 10+ sites at once. Overall the site is easy and intuitive for all of our users.

Jit

Great for reach, but looks like the interface was designed in 1990

Overall, this software is very useful and the customers do not see the issues, it is mainly the users that it should be improved for.

Pros

The fact that you can easily reach a number of platforms from one place when posting, meaning that you ultimately spend less time on marketing.

Cons

The interface is very outdated, and it is not very functional and you can achieve the bare minimum. Still works, but could be improved hugely.

Jake

Good asset for staffing

Overall it is easy to work with support and is almost always up and running as a service. Broadbean also has a good amount of integration options for whatever applicant tracking system you are currently using.

Pros

Very good user interface for recruiters to use while searching for candidates and for passive recruiting. Job posting is also very straightforward.

Tamer

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great software!

Pros

The applications of system dynamics in this software is very easy! We have learned how to apply system dynamics in school, and it is very easy to learn and implement policies using vensim.

Cons

The fact that students are unable to fully utilize the benefits of Vensim as we had to use the trial version. It would be better if we have gotten a year or two of trial for the full version and use Vensim to its full capabilities!

Talat

Jobs and Compliance

Great people and organization

Pros

Easy and simple integration with existing software.

Cons

could use a little more functionality, but the company is very receptive to enhance features as a whole or customize

Farah

Industry: Political Organization

BroadBean is Great

Pros

I love the website design and how easily accessible it is. The green and white colors of the web page are very consistent with the logo which I liked to see. As a college student in my last year, it makes finding a job so much easier with its wide network of employers.

Cons

This software could be a bit faster, for it was lagging a lot throughout my user experience. That deterred me from using this product more often. However, if things were a little more user friendly in terms of speediness, I would rely on this website much more.

Blessed Lijo

Vensim - that aids in policy analysis

Helps to think and analyze complex problems with a wider prospective.

Pros

Helps to make effective decisions and scenario analysis

Cons

Slows down the system at certain times of we perform complex tasks

Princess

Hate it

Poor. We are currently looking into something else.

Pros

I absolutely hate this program. It does not implement jobs the way I need it to and I find myself having to individually set up jobs.

Cons

Does not have ease of use features. Most of the time it is a complete waste of my time to go on the site.

Annie

a Beating!

Pros

nothing

Cons

Very slow to implement (3 months) so don't get in a hurry. Also, very very tedious and labor intensive process for getting all the "free" websites setup in advance which you have to do (not broadbean).

4/5 out of 20 reviews