• Pros

• "Easy to get, simple to use. Good value for money."

• "The level of technical support has been very good, and is relatively intuitive once you use it for some time."

• "Easy to use, do not have to spend a lot of time inputting "

• Cons

• "Support from iSmartRecruit Team is excellent, fast and professional."

• "I did get a little confused about how to send and receive emails but wasn't hard to finally figure it out. Other than that I've had no issues at all with the program! "

• "So far I have not had any problem with the platform. its functions are very simple and practical, it is a very complete and easy to use system "

Browse iSmartRecruit Reviews

Ilze from OC VISION

Awesome support, evolving software

Pros

iSmart has almost all the functionality you need for effective recruitment process. Their support is fantastic, always there for you! iSmart team listens to their client needs and regularly does soft functionality upgrades - in my opinion this is thir greatest advantage. It is very useful, that you can customise processes to your needs, for example, you can create your own client pipeline statuses and set, how candidates are moving through the pipeline. Sync with gmail is really usefull if you use g-suit for business.

Cons

There are not many flaws for this software. If you have legit idea, what is missing, team will discuss it and offer a solution.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied April 2019

Thanks a lot Ilze for this wonderful feedback.

Support and agile development methodology is excellent

If you are switching from Excel or any offline tool like us, I would recommend going with iSmartRecruit because you need lots of support and assistance initially and they are best in this stuff. Additionally, they will take care of your existing data migration also whether it is an excel file or something else.

Pros

We have been using the system for our group of companies for many years. Since we started, we have been getting immediate support and multiple rounds of training which helps always existing and new users to use the system more effectively. Also, about new requirements, they always try to review our requirements very sincerely and apply the necessary changes immediately if it was straightforward.

Cons

Only the cons were UI and I think they did it well last few releases so there is nothing to share as cons.

Lidija from Planaschuliganas

User-friendly CRM

Pros

Easy to get, simple to use. Good value for money.

Cons

some systematic things could be improved

was best price

Ayesha from Swift Momentum

Ismart Review

Ismart is a useful tool in a business such as a Recruitment Agency. It is user friendly and easy to manage once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I like that it is quite easy to use once you get the hang of it and play around on it. or get trained up on it. I like that i can import candidates from Linkedin straight onto Ismart and it populates the linkedin information onto the system.

Cons

There can be improvements made to the system such as fixing small minor errors.. Value input required when adding candidates onto the system.

Markta from SBR Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very well customisable system for a very good pricing

Very good customer support from very beginning. We can always get a training when we ask for it.

Pros

It's customisable - either by our own or through very good customer/technical support. Since we can not use some functions due to our location, we can get rid off some features that we wouldn't use at all and vice versa add some extra that works for us.

Cons

I can't download the plugin for Office 365 on Mac

Youssef from Talent2Africa

Very positive experience

Very positive

Pros

-The customer service is very available -They can customize the software based on your needs

Cons

The matching algorithm between jobs and talent pool could be improved

Reasons for Choosing iSmartRecruit

Because of the agility and availability of the team

General comments

Pros

Cons

The color palate uses a lot of "pastel" colors which makes it hard to see. I would strongly recommend that they adjust this to primary colors which would provide much higher contrast overall. I have found it difficult to see individual lines and boxes clearly, even after making adjustments to my monitors. Just needs to be better!!

CARLOS from HolaStaff

Very useful software for recruit management

We are using it at our Recruitment/Head hunting area and people feel very confortable with it. We have been using it since around one year and we plan to continue doing so.

Pros

That is very visual and friendly. Also that it has several languages options. It also has a lot of videos as tutorials that let you get the most of it.

Cons

So far, we are very happy with it. I can't said up to now any opportunity area and it is periodically updated.

Jurga from Hitcontract

I like it

Overall my experience using this tool is really good.

Pros

It is a tool perfectly made for recruitment agencies. It means you can create clients, jobs and can manipulate with this info from different angles.

Cons

Unfortunately, I did not figure out all the features.

Hristian from JobTiger Ltd.

A very good and affordable product with great support

Pros

Easy to use, once you get familiar with it. Very good package for its price. Support is available and responsive.

Cons

Occasional connection loss and speed issues. Not to extend, however, that can be in the way of operations.

Archana from Systemart, LLC

Impressive, easy to use.

Organization of day to day hiring issues have become way easier.

Pros

This is great Application Tracking system. This is helping me to performtasks in a more organized way. The interview scheduling and follow ups have become way easy now . I can now see the reports of our team performance as well as the individual recruiter's performance. Posting and promoting of jobs. Ease of navigation of the system. Impressive Dashboard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Nothing in general - if I need to say maybe reports could be more customized as per needs. The ATS has technical issues at times while loading. It crashes at times, and certain features don't work at times.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much Archana. Appreciate your time spent with us to improve our solution at a great extent.

Claudia from Talent Search Partners

I LOVE iSmartRecruit Software

I have been using this software since last 2 years and i must say that it is the best software to run my business. It has many time saving and smart features which you love to use. The product has changed a lot over the years based on feedback which is one of the best thing. I strongly recommend any organization looking for an extremely robust and customizable recruitment solution to consider iSmartRecruit.

Pros

Software is capable enough to handle all the minute details about your business. You can centralize all your information and access from anywhere. Strong customization and scale-ability option.

Cons

I don't see anything I can put in Cons, still I would say to add more job board integration if possible.

Steven from Talent Search Partners

Excellent Applicant Tracking System, completely worth it!

iSmartRecruit provides the flexible option with its advanced feature functionalities. It's easy to access the candidates and clients data & to track the information. I'm glad to tell that i can have everything at one place and its much easier to access as well!

Pros

iSmartRecruit provides the flexible option with all its advanced feature functionalities. It's easy to access the candidates and clients data & to track the information.

Cons

It might work best with functionalities to make it more reliable & versatile but i must add that it's obvious to be complex with such an advanced software. Havn't got any major issue!

Fraser from Gold Recruitment Services Inc.

Excellent, easy to use

I reviewed a lot of recruitment packages before settling on Ismart, our last software was so complex none of my team wanted to use it. Ismart was easy to learn and does all what we what it to do and more. The team has been very responsive when questions have come up and could not be happier with the service. Would highly recommend, if you are a firm that prefers talking to clients and candidates and not spending all your time inputting data.

Pros

Easy to use, do not have to spend a lot of time inputting

Cons

We have been happy with it, when we had a problem the team has been able to resolve it quickly.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied March 2017

Hey Fraser, truly appreciate your feedback. We try our best to add new feature and functionalities in system which user can work with very easily. We believe ease of use is highly important aspect and we always stick to it.

Bhavesh from Lavish Ceramics, France

Simple to Use, Powerful, Well Supported and Enhanced

Pros

iSmartRecruit has a great feature set out of the box. The greatest strength, though, is the degree to which you can customize it to meet your business needs and preferences. This is always being improved upon and the support team is extremely helpful in finding ways beyond the obvious to accomplish this, as well. Speaking of the support team, they are the 2nd best thing about this software - very responsive and knowledgeable and always follow-through.

Cons

My biggest issue isn't with iSmartRecruit so much as the fact that along with the overwhelming advantage to cloud-based software comes the obvious downside of being dead in the water if your internet is flaky or when travelling. So that just is what it is and it's a trade-off that is well-worth it for the advantages.

Claudia from Talent Search Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

An easy to use ATS Platform!

I will surely recommend iSmartRecruit to all the staffing and recruiting firms as well as the human resource!

Pros

I like the easy to use features of iSmartRecruit. Client tracker, filter within filter option, reports and analytics are the best features which are completely useful.

Cons

I haven't got any bad experience yet. But still, i think it comes be more flexible with the usage! Support is really helpful all the time I required the assistance

I like it

Overall, I like it. If it would be a little bit cheaper, we would be more than happy.

Pros

Many functions. Making notes is easy and visible.

Cons

The speed: sometimes it is loading a lot. The price: it could be cheaper.

Robert from Lavish Ceramics

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best ATS Software with great inbuilt features!

iSmartRecruit almost provides all the needed features with an advanced feature functionality to make hiring process simple.

Pros

iSmartRecruit advanced features is what i liked the most and is useful to lower my burden of manual hiring and all those paper works.

Cons

I can't figure out any disadvantages as the system is completely robust and ready to use with the easy functionalities of features.

Zuzi from RedFire Consulting Asia (EA: 16S8143)

Outstanding personalised and prompt service and customer support everytime! Top value! Top quality!

Happy consultants!

Pros

Quality is amongst the best, very user friendly, its features and functionality flows align perfectly with recruitment stages, great value for money and top customer support and customisable solutions available in the market today. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing at all! Only positive feedback from my team of consultants who use iSmart daily. The team at iSmart cannot do enough for you as clients. First class.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied June 2018

Thanks a lot Zuzi, we love to work with you and your team. It's our pleasure to server you.

Christina from Express Employment Professionals

Industry: Security and Investigations

Amazing App! Top candidates and easy to use!

Overall i would give this app an A- it is fairly easy to maneuver and I've definitely found the best and most qualified candidates through this app! Completely makes the recruiting process a million times easier!

Pros

How easy it is to install and use! Launched this throughout our company and have had the test run be a huge success and plan to fully install in every office.

Paulo from Talent Search Partners

Easy UI and Best feature set

I am very glad to write a review about iSmartRecruit because the tool has helped us a lot to manage our business. I highly recommend this software and please go with free demo and trial. Good luck!!!

Mohammed from Esteem HR Solutions

Decent UI & Easy to use

An option can be added to mail the candidate when the status changes from applied to submitted to client like sending mail for profile rejected status.

Pros

-Job posting integrated with multiple job boards - All in one place - connected to major social platforms (FB, Linkedin, twitter) - Value for Money - Customizable reports

Cons

Parsing the resume and searching the resume from the internal database can be improved to provide more relevant profiles to the searches.

Richard from RecruitIL

Nice software within the lower cost bracket

Positive, suits our needs- we are a small agency and we don't even use all the functions, so the competetive pricing is good as well

Pros

Customizationis good, we created various columns and can sort and filter accordingly

Cons

Occassionally buggy, just the source code comes up sometimes and you need to refresh it

Gaurav from Upman Placements Pvt. Ltd.

Mostly useful tools

Very good

Pros

Functionality Reports Analytics Auto emailing system

Cons

Speed Data Fetching

December 2015

Joann from Talent Partners, Inc.

December 2015

iSmart Recruit Review

Pros

The product has terrific functionality. We especially like being able to keep track of multiple contacts at a client location - the simplicity of importing resumes, assigning a candidate to multiple job openings, and being able to keep record notes of conversations with both clients and candidates. The vendor is very responsive - very service-oriented and open to incorporating certain features in future releases when/if it makes sense. They focus heavily on helping us understand the product and the best ways to navigate the system.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about this vendor. As for the product, it is feature strong - and as such, there is a learning curve.

Stephanie from Urban Recruits

love the produce and love the team, they are super responsive

Pros

Its user friendly, has all the functions we need for full cycle recruitment and we love the customer support - very attentive and the best service out there

Cons

The UI/UX could be a little nicer and the search function needs improvement. With a little improvement here the system would be 100%

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Carlos from HolaStaff

Very comprehensive tool

iSamartRecruit has a lot of features that nobody have integrated in the market. You have the possibility to mantain, in an easy way, your communication trough social network with your market and not just that, you are able to promote your jobs also trough your social network making them viral and helping you to get the best talent faster than other ways. Also you have the tool to manage your leads and clients from the commercial point of view.

Pros

- Social network integration - Powerful resume pairing system - Chrome and Firefox extension to improve resume import into iSmartRecruit - Automated communication among your team, clients and candidates - Most of features are customizable - Super friendly Dashboard

Cons

Haven't seen a con until this moment

Hitesh from Webz Experts

iSmartRecruit makes my life easy.

Pros

As a startup company, I was looking for solution that could be implemented quickly and easily, also important that the price should be economic for us. iSmartRecruit balance everything for us and we are happy with the software and support delivered so fard. Highly recommend to startup companies.

Amit from ACS

Good software for Staffing Agency

I have been using this system since last 2 years, it is very stable and use friendly. It has all the features which you need to operate your staffing business with the system.

Pros

Most valuable features are key word based search, strong mail management, strong security when you allow access to external users, power calendar and reminder system, marketing campaigns etc. Customization options are very useful to adjust system based on your need.

Cons

We have some french native users hence good if this software available in french along with spanish and english.

Hiral from Avid Placement

May 2016

Achieved business growth with iSmartRecruit

Pros

I am using this product since last 1+ years. This product is very helpful to Manage Team, Manage Recruitment Process, Analyze Company's Growth, Reports, Branding etc. It's user interface is very simple and user friendly. My team easily learn and very quickly start work on it.

Cons

Support from iSmartRecruit Team is excellent, fast and professional.

Taral from OneHop

Excellent Product

I am using iSmartRecruit for my recruitment process. Amazing product and ease of usage. Perfect for small and medium company usage as value for money. Our whole process got smooth for better candidate selection. The search is very powerful and linking with customers is very useful feature. Kudos to team for best service support.

Sarah from Life SciencesPro P L

Ease of use, comprehensive and great customer support

It has help my team in our recruitment process as well in keeping a database

Pros

It is flexible to accommodate to our requirements and very comprehensive. The team is great who is very supportive and always available to assist.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied September 2017

Thanks a lot Sarah. I enjoyed a lot to work with you.

Ismart

Great

Pros

This is great software, easy to use and fab support. Integrates with web, email and social media easily. Highly recommended

Cons

None really, they have customised the bits I didn't like.

Julie from Life SciencesPRO

We are industry specialist recruitment firm and have tried several CRM before subscribing to ISMART.

Customer and candidate tracking, good system, ease of usage and great customer support

Pros

Very flexible, always take feedbacks and improve on product. Innovative features & functionality, this is a value for money product, would recommend to try it.

Carmen from Talent Brand

EASY TO USE AND GOOD INTERFACE

I have been using the software for a month and find it very easy to use and the customer support phenomenal, they really go out of your way to make sure that it is meeting your requirements. They are open to suggestions and accommodating - especially in our environment which is constantly changing. I would recommend this software because of its functionality and outstanding customer service. Great job

Pros

Interface is easy to use

Cons

That I prefer my left screen to be smaller and I can't make that adjustment :-) its a minor

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied April 2017

Hey Carmen, thank you so much for submitting review on Capterra. We will try to do our best for Talent Brand. Feel free to share suggestions if any.

Jayendra from Adroitech

July 2016

Amazing Features & Ease of Use at a very competitive price !

Pros

Technically Robust with Java based development Easy to configure with amazing set of features, certainly in the league of the top ATS systems of the world Very competitive pricing, best in the league Multilingual Support: English & Spanish

Cons

Relatively New in the market but looks promising. They are keep on adding new features in every release & they will be soon in the league of highly rates ATS.

Bhavesh from Lavish Ceramics, France

Simple to Use, Powerful, Well Supported and Enhanced

Pros

Very quick to start with. Decent support over the chat and email. Promotions on job board and social network really helps to get matching profile. No long term contracts. Very good set of features which you never find in other products.

Cons

More detailed API integration could be good option to have better integrate website.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied August 2016

Appreciate your feedback and support provided to enhance the iSmartRecruit.

Kane from It Talentpro

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I loved iSmartRecruit features and functionality.

It is completely user friendly so works can be done easily and saves much time.

Pros

The features are good enough and few of them makes it a step ahead like:- Automation Parse Resume, SMS & Email integration, Multilingual, Candidates management etc.

Cons

Minor improvements needed, In case you are not familiar with ATS systems, takes a while getting use to the platform but its all good as support is great!

Swati from Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Very intuitive and easy to use software.Saves a lot of time!

Pros

It has made our job easy of getting candidates on-board with us.All the things get organised in such a good manner.Keeps track of everything with ease.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied September 2017

Thank you Swati for this review.

Praveen from Adroit People India Pvt Ltd

Good Software to Complete our tasks in a easy way

Pros

The features provided to reduce our Difficult tasks .

Cons

update of the software and need more features .

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will try our best to deliver more features.

robin from daze creations

Good CRM/ATS tool!!

Pros

I like the ease of use with the products and how easy it is to learn new features of the product. Organization with this product is great. Everything is all in one place.

Cons

There is nothing that I didn't like about this software.

Stephanie from Talent Brand

Absolutely everything you need

We have been running this solution for over a month and it has all the user features you could need from a recruitment side through to talent pipelining. After 3 years of researching solutions, I am happy to finally have found a solution that gives you what you need!

Pros

Highly customizable, very easy to use, one platform for all your recruiting activities.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied March 2017

Hey Stepanie, appreciate your feedback. It's truly motivating for us. I will try my best to help your business in possible ways. Thanks.

Alex from Foundamentl IT

Great Software

It was a outstanding experience to use iSmartReruit considering simplicity, usefulness, automation. Various manual processes like spread sheet, career website update, resume management replaced by quick and automated processes. Reports and dashboard holds all the decision and tracking information which always makes your work simple. Recruiter feel relax as now iSmartRecruiter takes care of their schedule, it shoot notifications and alerts as and when it is required. Initially you need to understand the system and you can take advantage of customization to align software with your business processes. All over it's a perfect match for our organisation requirement and I am please to recommend it to new customers!!!

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied May 2016

Hey Alex, thank you for your feedback. We always strive to simplify your work with iSmartRecruit. Keep sharing new ideas!!!

Jayen from HMCTS

Best ATS system

I have used three different ATS system in recent years, I found that the ismartRecruit is the best among all. It has both client and candidate management life cycle in ease of use. Its calendar fracture is very useful and helps you in many ways. Its resume import from different location is useful to saves you the time of manually entering candidate data , prevents the duplication of resumes. Many more fractures help us to recruit right candidate and maintain smooth relation with client. Overall we are very satisfied with this product and I would recommended it.

Amit from iKraft Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Feature rich product - worth to have

It has all the features and functionalities which all the agency and corporate users do require to simplify their businesses. I highly recommend all the agency and corporate users to start with iSmartRecruit. I am sure you will get ROI within 6 months.

Pros

Best keyword based Boolean search, radius search, email integration, interview management, strong candidate management.

Cons

GUI could be improved.

Paul from Impact

Solid recruiting software choice

Pros

iSmartRecruit really streamlines what a recruiter does so it frees up a lot of time to get more out of your recruiting day. The software works without any issues that I have been aware of.

Cons

We all prefer to have pertinent record come up when a outside caller calls in and unfortunately, as far as we are aware that feature is not offered or in the works.

Marketa from SBR Recruiting

Customer service always super helpful, the last update was a huge step ahead!

Pros

All the functions - possibility of candidate creation automatically uaing CV upload, quick search options

Cons

We are still waiting for a plugin for Oulook on Mac to be able to upload candidates directly from the mailbox. But it seems it's not the ISmartRecruit fault

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you so much Marketa, it's really motivating for us and we try to bring plug-in for you if Microsoft co-operate.

January 2016

Harshal from Elsner Technologies pvt ltd

January 2016

Excellent ATS

I have nothing but great things to say about iSmartRecruit and all of their staff. My experience has been pleasant, professional, timely and awesome! It is very easy to map your business process with iSmartRecruit because of various customization hooks they have provided. The product is great - flexible, customizable, easy to use for sure. What makes it even better is that the people behind it are there for their customers. I've had nothing but great experiences from the initial sale contact to finalizing our implementation to follow up and questions. Just a first class organization with people who really care about their customers and want to deliver a top-notch product! Many thanks to iSmartRecruit team, you all ROCK!!!

Amit from Avk Management Srvices Pvt Ltd

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good ATS to track in recruitment

Its so far so good experience using the Ismart recruit.

Pros

Well its pretty simple and easy to understand and use, you can get most of reports on click of the button.

Cons

At times its shows error and once you refresh the page its all start again. Few useful functionalities are missing.

Reasons for Choosing iSmartRecruit

Because of the pricing factor

Jay from Daze Creations

King of ATS Software

I use iSmartRecruit ATS for recruiting and sales purposes. It addresses the issues of tracking candidates, organizing information for both candidates and clients, and assisting with both efficiency and productivity. It is used to track and store documents and important files, as well as to allow the entire organization to have access to information. iSmartRecruit had very strong reports for every process starting with Client/Job Reports, Team Reports, Performance Report, Attendance Reports, Prospect Reports and many more, That's a very big plus point to analyze our company growth.

Response from iKraft Solutions

Replied May 2016

Thank you Jay for the feedback. We keep on adding new features to simplify your work and increase efficiency.