JobDiva Reviews

4.41 / 5 (870)

Our advisors have recommended this product 2 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Excellent design and useful recruitment system i have ever seen. Highly recommended and easy to use. "

• "very fast compared to bullhorn and good features and faster and reliable. I can use it anywhere. Thanks"

• "It is very organized and easy to learn to use. It makes it easy to access any and all information you may need"

• Cons

• "Overall performance is good but BI Reporting Features is very slow sometime"

• "pages and searches dont function properly a few times but they have good customer service who solves fast"

• "Nothing bigger but can be added * in search string as well as search time can be reduced else all good "

Browse JobDiva Reviews

Ailene from W3R Consulting

User friendly ATS!

Pros

JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.

Cons

Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.

Pamela from ConsultNet

What I think could help

Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software. I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

Cons

I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Thank you!

Gurvir from Pyramid Consulting

Goes long way

Overall JobDiva gets the job done, with some of its key features it allows to the best advantage of time and resources put into it. I am a recruiter and I need to know how to better articulate my jobs according the preferences of the candidate, in order to help someone get the job.

Pros

JobDiva provides deep integration for the applicants & things around them, which are of very high importance while speaking to a protective candidate. Having a short training on it important otherwise you are going to miss on some features.

Cons

The least improvised things in JobDiva are the small icons & their uses, I believe JobDiva has to be more interactive + should be more informative on the visual end. I'd love hire some UI/UX developers for you ;) When you try to work on express speeds, it is lags behind in those cases. There are few key elements which need to be improved for the better utilization of it

Beth from DPSS/Nesco Resource

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Pros

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason. 2. Candidate hotlists.

Cons

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function. 2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating. 3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis. 4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account. 5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section. 6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically. 7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Melanie from inSync Staffing

Best CRM tool

Overall my experience is good; I would recommend this product to anyone using a CRM tool; it is very comprehensive and even has functions that I have not yet uncovered, and I am a 5+ year user.

Pros

- My favorite feature is the texting ability called DivaBuzz. Sometimes it is much easier to get candidates to respond via text. -I also love that the tool creates a boolean for you so you don't have to type it manually -Easy to use, new features being added consistently to keep up with changing needs of the staffing industry

Cons

-Sometimes the site is very slow and laggy and has issues loading. The technical support is sometimes helpful in resolving this.

Tanya from Nesco Resource

Great Software!

Initially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.

Pros

This software is very easy to learn and use.

Cons

One thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.

Meredith from ConsultNet

A great product

JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

Cons

I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.

Reasons for Choosing JobDiva

The features JobDiva offers matched with what we were looking for.

Soronia from Nesco Resource

JobDiva Review

It took me a while to understand how to use it, but once I figured out which buttons were for which function it was smooth sailing.

Pros

I love how there are two categories in the "Recents" tab that separates the candidates from the job requisitions. It makes it a lot easier to maneuver the system while avoiding mixing the two.

Cons

I dislike that notes are not automatically visible once you click on the candidate's profile. I don't like having to click a few more times just to see when the candidate was last contacted and to see previous email correspondence between them and my team members.

Brian from Talent Software Services, Inc.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Provide solutions and support for automation of processes.

JobDiva support has always been very responsive.

Pros

JobDiva has a solution for robotic automation of processes that they support in a competent and timely manner.

Cons

Just beginning to integrate forms of AI into the product such as chat bot.

Reasons for Choosing JobDiva

JobDiva offered a proven turnkey solution that didn't required lots of development.

Recruiter Review

I sell staffing solutions and recruit so I utilize both the CRM and ATS side. I utilize all the features daily,

Pros

JobDiva allows you to comment easily and see what other sales people and recruiters have done with both clients and candidates. This software actually works equally well on both the CRM and ATS side.

Cons

I dont like if you enter an event with a client it doesnt show in the notes and you have to enter a note as well. Also it would be helpful if you could run a report to see which clients and candidates had been contacted in the last 30 days and which hadnt.

Baljit from TalentBurst, Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

No product comes even close!!!

JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

Pros

The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

Cons

have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

Shikha from ApTask

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

Pros

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions. JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users. It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same. It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

Cons

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva: 1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance 2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens 3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system 4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

nick from CompNova

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking. Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

Pros

It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Cons

Overpriced for the features it offers. Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database. Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM. Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users! Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed. Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

Varun from ApTask

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

Pros

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills. The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it. It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

Cons

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

Cassie from Nesco Resource

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

Pros

User Friendly interface History - easy access

Cons

I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

David from DIVERSANT

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

"Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools. When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer. In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Pros

Great Job Board Integration. Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

Cons

While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs. Very minimal UI customization available. "Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field. The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

Matt from Jobtracks

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A product of a recruiting love story

To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame. I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Pros

Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

Cons

This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

Madhav from Talent Software Services

Recruitment Must-have

The overall experience has been very positive and it has made me more efficient, but there still are things which need to be improved before it can become a one-stop shop for a recruiter.

Pros

The ability to share notes and saved emails alone on every candidate is tantamount to a conflict management tool in a team set up plus a personal assistant keeping a log of what you need to do and have already done, improving efficiency vastly. The analytics provided insights that I had not even imagined could be useful to me, have changed the way I approach each part of my job. The ability to see all the available resumes is not just a big saving but also a huge efficiency booster. In addition its only improving for example the recently added RTS tool makes sure I don't spend the most important 2 hours of my day on one portal only to realise that the best candidates were on the other one, missing out on them.

Cons

The agent search is not as good as monsters agent search, not even close, so the RTS although efficient will never be a real replacement to portals. Also the ability to grade candidate on their match with the boolean string is absent and we are limited to chronological order, that often means that although you have in front of you the candidates you are most likely to find interested in a new job, they might not be the best match for your requirement.

Sagar from Diverse Lynx

Best all in one ATS with best features

Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Pros

Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

Cons

One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Dee Lane from ConsultNet, LLC

Hooray for Job Diva

Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

Pros

I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

Cons

I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

Maria from SGA

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Very happy.

Pros

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Cons

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

James from Client Technology Solutions

HR All-in-One

When the program works, it works very well. We’ve used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they’re doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We’ve had times where we’ve sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.

Pros

JobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.

Cons

Informing customers of maintenance would be very handy. There’s been more than once where we couldn’t use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.

Becca from WilsonHCG

Amazing ATS!

JobDiva allows recruiters to spend less time auditing and coordinating to ensure that multiple platforms are aligned, and more time just recruiting. It's awesome!

Pros

This ATS is one that other systems should start modeling after. It is easy to use, and allows the ability to search many different job posting boards at once through its "Agent Search" functionality, pulling in candidate info as it does. This prevents the duplication of candidate profiles, which is great. It allows allows for searching and shortlisting, integrating into your email (my company uses Outlook, and it integrates), tracking your candidate notes, and the steps in the process. It's basically a one-stop-shop for all of your ATS needs. I am a big fan of streamlining processes and systems where able, and JobDiva does a great job of this.

Cons

Here's what I'll say: I've yet to run into any ATS that is without its frustrations, JobDiva included. That said, I believe that the cons here are far outweighed by the pros, and are completely tolerable as long as you are aware of them going into usage. JobDiva definitely has some errors when harvesting profiles, and there are pretty consistent updates to work through the problem. However, the updates come without warning and can often include large differences in platform usage without prior notice to users. The interface also needs some work - it's not the most user-friendly I've seen.

Pamela from Mindteck

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company

Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Pros

Full range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.

Cons

Not all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.

Shahid from US Tech Solutions INC

Amazing Recruiting Software

Addition of a section where "offers" can be shown would really make the 4-star feedback a 5-star one! "Offers" and "Starts" are inter-related but the only fine line of difference between the two can be seen if the candidate declines the offer being rolled out, thus, the start cannot be marked. This option would really help in estimating the efforts of every single employee and the reports being pulled would be even more detailed.

Pros

JobDiva is pretty much a one stop solution if you are looking for a well equipped feature-packed ATS. It has all the functions right from job creation, coddling new jobs from the VMSs, marking interviews, on-boarding the candidates and marking starts AND pulling out reports as per requirements, with ease.

Cons

The ATS does perform well and has all the necessary functions, however, a section to show the offers of a specific recruiter should also be included. There is a section where the start of a placed candidate can be marked but when JD is being used for pulling reports, it misses out on the number of actual offers a recruiter might have, considering the events of candidates backing out from the offer.

Joseph from Valintry

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent Recruit to Fill tool.

A "Market to Place" candidate "CRM" function is the missing piece for me. I'd love a (MTP CRM) that's all on one page, in one location and helps me to take the candidate through the entire life-cycle. This would make my job significantly easier. I would also like the ability to manage and edit the contents on this page. This type of Candidate tracking tool would allow me to eliminate the need for Excel and help me take our company, my position & my career to that next level.

Pros

I applaud JobDiva for their want and willingness to adapt and their openness to new ideas and customer feedback. They are quick to make changes to their product and their customer service dept. is easy to interact with. They are VERY prompt as well.

Cons

As a "Market to Place" recruiter, I have come to conclude that JobDiva lacks the functionality I desperately need. The hot-lists are helpful, however I would like and need to much more than the simple functionality this offers.

Stevie from Net2source

My experience with JobDiva

I have been using JobDiva for more than two years now as a recruiter and it surely makes working and finding the best candidates in the market easier. Once we are good with the string searches the features which harvests the newest resumes from the top job portals helps me to find the fresh and the best talent in the market. Also the analytics we receive from job diva are really good as they are detailed and helpful for the documentation and review.

Pros

The job diva feature which is the RTS job search along with the possibility of reaching out to multiple potential candidates at the same time (email merges) is really helpful and helps in expediting the recruitment process along while finding the best talent in the market.

Cons

There is just once thing which can be optimized a little which is sometime the RTS search doesn't catch the education qualification of the candidates which has been entered in the search criteria.

Easy and Convenient

i am using Job diva almost 1+ yrs now, and for me its more convenient as compared to other ATS i used earlier.

Pros

Job Diva has the best and easy UI which makes it popular, because of its UI any new person can also have basic idea how it works just by looking the homepage. almost everything is properly places in specific places with differentiated tabs which makes easy to find your option.

Cons

well there are lots of fake and duplicate candidates in the data, job diva needs to merge or delete duplicate candidates resumes.

Darshan from intelliswift software

JobDiva Review

Over all experience is good also it makes it excellent if the speed is good also i would suggest you to add some more job portalals so that we can stick on to jobDiva alone.

Pros

This is the best software. Also we can find different candidate who have applied in different job portal in this one single application, which makes your job easy. Also we have a lots of option to check everyone's report along with your personal report, and the list of candidates reached and the amount of submission done and the margin of hires.

Cons

All its features are good but the loading time it takes more time. Also if we have oppened 3 different positions in three different tabs then the highlighting portion of resume will be intercanged. In todays world time is money. The main problem which i face is that the loading time is more. Also i have seen that certain times it will not pick relevant profiles the key skills put will be different but the candidates comeing in the list are different.

Vidya from Princeton Information

This is the Best Job Portal

Will definitely recommend, I have used JobDiva in my previous company also and I like it very much and I wish to continue using JobDiva for many more years.

Pros

Email Merge is the main pros along with multiple resumes of the same candidate can be compared, can quickly search through candidate pool. Identifying current and past employees, creating and maintaining database is very easy and effective. Easy to input search string and automatic filling of search, can search candidate with title and selecting recent check box for any skill, its a great recruiting software to work with.

Cons

Not many cons, if any can easily contact the customer care and enter the tickets. The support team is also prompt. It should include a feature called relocate. Suppose if a person is in NYC and if he wants to relocate to Raleigh, NC then there should be a feature where we can mention that candidates who are willing to relocate to Raleigh , NC and should pull resumes all over USA who are willing to relocate to Raleigh.

Andrew from Princeton Information Ltd.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very pleased with features and support

As an IT manager, it has been very easy for me to take advantage of many of their features resulting in efficiencies and cost savings.

Pros

The product is constantly being updated and recent new features eliminate the need to spend on third party products. For example, a new electronic document process which eliminates the need for docusign. This works great in JobDiva and at no cost. Their texting product is offered at a fraction of the cost of third party products. The savings and ease of use add up if you can utilize their financials, CRM, and BI tools. Their support team is fantastic.

Cons

There are occasional brief episodes of slowness. The timesheet and financials aspects are very limited and probably would be a better selling point if they were more robust. The BI tool is good but very slow.

Paul from EDI Staffing

Competitive ATS which can be used to search multiple databases

Pros

A lot of what I like about Job Diva comes in the form of it's integration with other systems. I like how you can search monster, career builder, and other databases as long as you have a license to those databases. Also, the fact that you can add functionality to Job Diva such as texting, batch emailing, and other tools adds to the usability. It is a product that you can get up and running immediately and add to it as required.

Cons

I feel like the software tends to crash far too often. I'm not sure if this is due to the many functionalities we've added to the software or if it's just buggy. Also some of the options are buried deep in menus and could use highlighting. It's not easy to always find what you are looking for in it's reporting functions.

Britto from Aditi Consulting

The best Applicant Tracking System for Staffing Companies (Especially for the VMS/MSP model)

I love their support team. One of the best I work with every day. Everyone of them so talented to take your query and resolve. Always available and always ready to help.

Pros

Packed with features that you need day to day. Has end to end recruiting solution that will help you standardize and drive process efficiency. User friendly and can easily become a personal choice for any user as they start using it. Admin console is so lovely and easy to use.

Cons

There is always need for new features as the industry shapes up. The application can be a little slow.

Reasons for Choosing JobDiva

It was the best among all and the product has evolved perfectly for VMS/MSP staffing companies.

Jourdan from Industrial Staffing Services Inc

JobDiva Review

Very positive - their support team is quite responsive and they're continually evolving the platform to stay up to date with industry trends.

Pros

Reporting out of JobDiva is incredibly intuitive and allows you to effectively manage an organization on a micro or macro organization. The platform is quite user friendly and is easy to have new users learn and master. It provides an all in one solution that is easy to manage and leverage for growth.

Cons

Security permissions are comprehensive, but they're difficult to scale and manage in a single update. Other security parameters need to be addressed to have more granular control. APIs aren't always the easiest to connect other systems to - can take a long time to tie into other vendors.

Wisti from Nesco Resource

Best Tool

Love this tool. Very easy to use. We just need a few fixes with the the candidate UDF's.

Pros

I love the reporting menu and I love the ease of sending out mass emails and texts to current and potential candidates

Cons

Just that the on boarding documents don't read over to the UDF'S

August 2015

Gabe from Technical Recruiting

August 2015

JobDiva is a very good end-to-end Talent Acquisition Solution

Pros

JobDiva provides all aspects for a recruiting company with an easy to use interface. JobDiva makes it easy for the sales team to track all of their clients and contacts, as well as a simple interface to enter a job that will notify recruiters about the status in real time. Recruiters are able to communicate with each other through notes on the candidate's page, along with status of interview and hire status. It also has a candidate qualification option to enter things like work status, open to relocation, comm skills, etc... Provides options to bring in resumes from external job boards into one easy to navigate resume database. It also has everything our admin team needs for onboarding, tracking hours for consultants, and billing. There are so many reports that cover everything from recruiter and sales progress, to resume harvesting, and submittal, interview, and hire information for all of the jobs you enter.

Cons

Some of the scrolling options have more steps than necessary, but it't not a major issue for me.

Christopher from Nesco Resource LLC

JOB DIVA IS AMAZING!!!

It has made my life easier to find the right candidates to place for the right jobs.

Pros

This is by far the best job seeker/search engine software that I have ever used. Filled with an amazing amount of features that help navigate thru the system and overall help you find the best candidates. The candidate database system is easy to use, has all the bells and whistles, and there is NOTHING that you cant do with special features included.

Cons

I dont have a lot of bad things to say about this product. There can be a small amount of glitches that occur every once in a while. Technically, the help and support when an issue arises could be slightly better, however each problem has always BEEN SOLVED OR UPDATED properly in good time.

Anurag from NLB Services

Excellent ATS(Application Tracking System) and VMS for Recruitment

Overall Job Diva is an excellent tool to implement in a recruiting company. but you cannot fully depends on Job diva for you recruitment needs

Pros

Job diva is an excellent tool for recruiters and as well managers to track the performance of recruiters. In job diva we can embedded search portals like Dice, Monster , Carrier Builder . Hence we can see resume of every portal at one place. When it come to reports , Job Diva is just excellent . We can track various details of recruiter activity in Job Diva , such as submissions, interview, starts, notes etc. Hence every easy to track performance of recruiter.

Cons

Filtering of US status is difficult. Also the fetching of new resumes directly for portals may take time , its not instantaneous .

Courtney from Ascent Services Group

Recruiter's Review

Jobdiva has been a great tool to help find qualified candidate nationwide for our positions. Although some locations may be less populated with resumes than other it can easily pull resumes into their system. Adding a new candidate that did not have a profile is a breeze. Although the system does get bogged down when there are a lot of people using it it has been a great tool for me to be successful in my daily agenda.

Pros

Easy to add new candidates, pulls accurately based on mileage and zip code (it is a little far sometimes but its great for the most part), not having to search on career builder or dice or indeed is a huge bonus for me. Lastly I like the feature that allows you to leave notes on the candidates profile.

Cons

- The feature that is supposed to display potential job matches for the candidate is not accurate. It appears to only pull jobs based off of location and not experience. - The texting feature never works for me

Neelam from Intelliswift

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Jobdiva a best tool for recruiting to get ahead from other competitors

Overall its a good tool to use.

Pros

I have been using Jobdiva for more than 2+ years, it very easy to use and the way they have given the perfect segregation of domain in candidate search makes easier for us to find a candidate for particular domain. Recently, they have integrated the Job diva with Sense Messaging. This tools helps a lot to connect candidate with one single text.

Cons

There are some features that is not helping in terms of searching the candidates. We are working with entertainment, Music and media client and we are not able to search a good resume in this large database because the job diva has not provided this segregated domain in resume search.

Richard from INT Technologies

Great Staffing ATS

It's a great system and a great company

Pros

What I like most is the service and response time of the support line. Issues are very minimal but the support line assists us with How-To's and integrating some of our ideas and initiatives with the system. JobDiva in itself is very intuitive and easy to work with. They seem to be adding additional features all the time, many of which are included with your fee unlike their competitors who charge extra.

Cons

It's not horrible or even bad but I wish the sales side of the system was as robust as the ATS side. For example, it would be neat if there was some partnership with Discoverorg or rainking.

November 2015

Christina from Software Resources Inc.

November 2015

Easy to use and helpful support staff.

Pros

The support team at JobDiva is excellent. They are quick to respond and knowledgeable about all the modules when you email them for support. Other products we use separate support by module and often times I feel like I am being passed back and forth to find a solution to an issue or answer to a question. JobDiva frequently updates their site with new processes and helpful changes and they quite often have training webinars to keep everyone informed and trained on these changes.

Cons

I find it difficult to use the Help section on the website. Its hard to pull up the exact topic I am looking for using keywords.

Tony from WestWind Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Love it. Could Not function and search out candidates without it.

I have asked many times to include a 60 and/or a 75 mile radius search option since last year, but was never added. 50 miles is Too Short and 100 miles is Too Far to search candidates distance from client. Cassandra and all your support team are always willing to help with a business personality and a smile. Too many names to mention. Thanks (Divya) for JOB Diva.

Pros

Very helpful software to find all types of IT and Financial candidates and to pinpoint the criteria, as best as possible.

Cons

Customer Support is always quick to try to help, but sometimes cannot locate or fix the issue, which goes on to not be resolved. Trying to resolve why the search is Not highlighting Asset Management, only finds and highlights the word Management.

Melanie from inSync Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to use, can include a texting feature!

Pros

-Ease of sending mass emails (you don't have to create a boolean, JobDiva creates it for you) -The new DivaBuzz feature, which allows you to text candidates/applicants. More and more people prefer to respond by text nowadays so this is a crucial tool. I can receive texts right to my email or use the app to check my texts there as well

Cons

-Sometimes there is a delay in loading or the software runs slow, which can be annoying, but I am sure every software experiences this. When I email the support team, they are usually quick to respond and let me know that they are working on a solution.

One of the best ATS available in the Market.

In one Word "Excellent"

Pros

Everything about JobDiva is perfect for people or folks in the Recruitment industry. I have used job diva for 12-13 while working with 22nd Century technologies inc. It was a great tool from support perspective, apart from storing resume database , resume fetch was "Cherry on the cake". i would highly recommend , all Staffing/Recruitment companies to try JobDiva, you guys wont regret it. Its worth the money.

Cons

The only thing that might not even be Important was "UI" or User Interface of the portal, unlike a few competitor softwares the Outlook was not that glossy or as i can put it was quite basic. again that does not matter until its serving the basic work its supposed to be. rest every thing is to the point.

Good Market reputations & good reviews by existing customers

Vishal from Princeton Information

Hottest Job Board

This is the most advanced Job Board at the moment and I love using it and will recommend it to the others

Pros

One of the most happening Job Board with lot of features. We can maintain entire database of candidates in JobDiva can check saved emails to the candidates. We can search through the candidate history by comparing their old resumes. Email Merges and Creating Hot list requirements.

Cons

Not much cons. Recently the search jobs on main window is not functioning faster, it is taking time, also candidate notes window is not user friendly we cannot increase the size of the window if we want to read through the candidate notes

Tochi from Healthcare organisation

Tested

Pros

Job Diva is human resource (HR) software that is hosted on the cloud computing platform, this tool is excellent in selection process of staff It’s a recruiter software, very easy to monitor and manage talents, organize, analyze performance lead and business dynamics. Job Diva is a user friendly tools that tracks database of all candidates and company profile and also the operations of the organization as a whole. Diva features includes human resource management, recruitment pairing and search, customer relationship management and tracking system. It’s a one stop accounting made easy and email integration.

Cons

High price Options to choose work authorization Availability of Detailed reporting Slow when browsing

Parul from IDC TECHNOLOGIES

Best talent hunt software

it is must try tool.

Pros

I have large database, very flexible with strings, Search relevant profiles, also shows similar profile for what keywords we are using. Give alternative of skills. Its have notes corner, activities which shows where the profile is used for submitting. It has interview tag options. The tool bar is have vast options, you can change availability of the candidate. There is an application icon which show if particular candidate has applied for any job in recent. HARVESTING is best part of it. You can connect it with dice monster cb and lots of portals.

Cons

due to bulk of database it is extensively slow, when you search for particular keywords it shows large number of resume but we can open only one at a time.

Chris from Nesco Resource, LLC

Content Recruiter

Pros

JobDiva is very user-friendly and offers a wide array of tracking and reporting tools that simplify the recruitment process. Routine updates to the system and its features make the experience more enjoyable and beneficial.

Cons

Additional enhancements to the communication and messaging services within JobDiva will greatly enhance the recruiter's user experience and ease of use. Separate tabs on the candidate profile page for both email AND texting conversations would simplify and streamline the content, creating less clutter in the Notes section.

Vikram from Princeton Information

Best Recruiting Portal

Over all its one of the best Job board and I love using it every day, easy to search and track candidates

Pros

Email merges, candidate database where we can save notes, their documents and can compare old resumes from different portals. Candidate applicant list and easy to use with search string.

Cons

We need a another feature where we can search junior level candidates, or less then 5 years experience candidates. Also we search has a 200 mile radius then it will be helpful. We want some one who are willing to relocate to particular location this feature also should be included