All Recruiterflow Reviews

Jen

Staffing and Recruiting, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Recruiterflow tries harder!

Had an **excellent** customer support call with [sensitive content hidden] who came on video with me to troubleshoot a minor issue but also asked about routine ways I was using Rf. He updated my import function so we're able to add candidates more quickly. We also went thru one of my Advanced Searches to see how it could be made better/more accurate. SUPER HELPFUL!

PROS

Recruiterflow works really hard to earn your business. +Product Updates: They solicit feedback on making product better and quickly turnaround product updates. For example, recently introduced new text feature in campaigns. +Customer Support: We speak with a real person, not a bot, every single time. We don't have to file a help ticket or wait for a call back, as I often did with Salesforce. Recruiterflow is a growing company with everyone invested in the success of the product and their clients. They're really interested in problem solving. I hope this never changes!

CONS

I wish they had a pricing option for groups vs. seats. Or lower cost for each additional user.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Intuitive interfaceBuilt-in email automationDirect integration with the other tools we use Everything we need w/o a lot of complexity

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

No easy integration with LinkedInAlso becoming onerous to get the type of support we neededThey were always trying to sell us additional features w/o making time to understand our biz

Trevor

Human Resources, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Great Product for both Recruiting and Agencies alike

I am very happy with my purchase and find it extremely hard to find a replacement.

PROS

As an owner and recruiter, Recruiterflow is amazing to not only recruit with but also develop new client partnerships. It is highly customizable and easy to use allowing me to grow my business as I see fit.

CONS

I would love to see more rapid improvement. While there are monthly updates, I am always excited to see more new features and integrations.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

It was more affordable, but it's custom fields were more intuitive than others.

Reviewed October 2021

What happened ?

See above

PROS

Promoting & Job Posting features see above

CONS

Their support completely sucks. It didn't used to be this way. The software is way too glitchy and they refuse to take accountability for it and they blame the customer. I had such a good start and what i thought rapport with them...well now I see them for what they are. I would strongly advise you to find a more established software. We are already looking for another vendor.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Because Encore is a boat anchor and obsolete

Vince

Review of Recruiter Flow

excellent, the interface is intuitive and I can't recall access issues.

PROS

Ease of use and response time from customer support

CONS

No cons come to mind, as always would like to see new features added to the product

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Ease of use and breadth of product capabilities.

Banking, 1 employee

Wonderful CRM for Small Recruitment Companies

Recruiterflow is a wonderful CRM which has heled transform my business in the last 3 years.

PROS

A very simple and user friendly platform providing all the features that you would expect. Very cost effective in comparison with other CRMs.

CONS

There really isn't anything that I would highlight.

Mel

Reviewed February 2024

A resourceful tool that makes recruiting for recruiters efficient!

Overall, we are very pleased with Recruiterflow and would recommend it for recruiter agencies.

PROS

Aside from the intuitive ease of use, the customer support is top-notch!

CONS

Would like to customize labels in terms we use.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

We found Recruiterflow to be efficient to use and it makes our process much more smooth.

Recruiterflow

PROS

Easy to use and great overview of jobs and candidates.

CONS

Struggled on and off with the setup and LinkedIn integrations

Jonquil

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

An ATS with promising future

PROS

User friendly homepage and bulk uploading resumes from sourcing is a huge plus!

CONS

But difficult to navigate between different candidates at different stages.

Jonathan

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

A great recruiter software especially for candidate management

So far it has been great and delivers on all of our main requirments.

PROS

Our focus is mainly on candidates and assisting them with gathering documents for visas. This is one of the easiest softwares to organise and save documents and then share them when required.

CONS

There is the option to create jobs for employers to track the recruitment stage. It would be great if a similar function was available for candidates so you can track what stage they are in (say Kanban view) before they are ready to send to employers.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

It ticked the majority of our requirements for functionality and was at a good price point.

Rob

Reviewed February 2024

Recruiterflow is an amazing tool.

I could not ask for anything better. The tool is amazing, the customer service is great, it does not cost that much, and if I find bugs or issues, they are willing to fix it right away.

PROS

Recruiterflow is the most intuitive ATS that I have ever used. It's everything you can ask for when running a small staffing agency from an ATS perspective.

CONS

I don't have anything to mention. It's a great tool.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Best tool I've seen on the market for staffing agencies.

Ricky

Reviewed May 2023

RecruiterFlow Has Great Ease of Use

Having my candidates exactly where I want them is amazing. Very easy to work with and customer service has been great!

PROS

The layout and options are great for candidate tracking through the entire recruitment process.

CONS

Not a huge fan of the CRM but I do hardly use it.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Layout, ease of use, and cost.

Dean

Reviewed July 2023

Amazing system

We always found it very time consuming reaching out to candidates and clients and there was only so much we could do manually each day. With Recruiterflow and the campaigns and Recipes it allows us to reach out so much quicker and allows us to work on more roles at once.

PROS

I love Recruiterflow so much, the automation and recipes are amazing and help you to reach out to hundreds of candidates very quickly.

CONS

I can't find any real cons on Recruiterflow.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Recruiterflow did everything we wanted it do and also didnt have hundreds of different tabs which make it very user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

The previous system did not allow any automation and it took to long to complete a process.

Calvin

Reviewed July 2023

Best crm ever. You will want to buy this over the others. Trust.

Amazing experience, I would highly recommend to all.

PROS

So simple and quick to use. Email campaigns, automation and just ease in general makes it a great crm to have. Oh and a great deals pipeline.

CONS

Nothing, I like all. So, I would highly recommend people to get it.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Simple, affordable and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Too much going on which I did not need and poor service.

Tammie

Reviewed April 2021

25 Staffing Veteran Offers ATS Review on Recruiterflow

Fantastic, Customer Service is top notch, having used an ATS's since 96 I utilized many and RF is my recommendation!

PROS

Its easy to use, customization is easy, tags, campaigns for both client and candidate built into software. Can quickly and easily build a pipeline from Linkedin to RF. Was well you can use RF for all your outbound client marketing no need for an additional crm - email marketing software.

CONS

Really out only con is the formatting within the software recognizes google doc formatting as all tech is using G Suite & we use Microsoft so we have to reformat a little.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Best value we seen, ease of use for my team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN service is just far superior than other ats's we demoed.

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Big Biller was too old school, didn't have modern date features such as tags, campaigns etc.

Matt

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Thoroughly recommended

When I first discovered RecruiterFlow and requested my demo the speed of response was a great sign. The customer service I have received during my years of using the system in both training and system development is the only thing that I can say is better than the system itself.

PROS

The power of this complete system will transform your business. It is: - easy to use - great reporting - complete CRM/ATS system all in one - automation and email campaigns - pipeline and candidate visibility tools

CONS

That other businesses can use it and I don’t have this advantage just to myself!

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

Didn’t offer all of the features that RecruiterFlow does

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Simply a better product for my business. The fact that it was cheaper was a bonus!

Courtney

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Solid Tool for Recruiting Agencies

Overall it's been great! The data migration and implementation of the tool was easy and it seems like adoption of the tool has been a huge success.

PROS

I like how easy it is to navigate the tool. Everything is pretty straightforward and the job/candidate profile and pipeline customizability is essential for an agency like ours that have a variety of clients with different needs.I also love the automations!

CONS

The reporting functionality needs some work as it's not as straightforward as the rest of the system, though CS has been really helpful in solving our issues thus far.

Reason for choosing Recruiterflow

The price and the functionality

Reasons for switching to Recruiterflow

Adoption of the tool wasn't great and there wasn't much accountability to use the system over the year that we had it. The switch was made because Recruiterflow was cheaper and had the same functionality, plus a few bells and whistles like the automations, the ability to integrate with more tools, and the more intuitive UI.

Neil