• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and helps increase productivity by allowing me time for other tasks."

• "Great sourcing tools combined with candidate tracking. Also, great customer service from the team! Consistently building new features."

• "it is simple and works quickly and has a good structure."

• Cons

• "The search and reporting functionality isn't perfect but is getting better. "

• "Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app."

• "Would like to see more integrations option but I guess the team will sort it out eventually. Few features like offer management is missing."

Browse Recruiterflow Reviews

Vinayak from CoWrks

Great software for collaborative teams

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Pros

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all. We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday. Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

- Price - Support - New features - Friendly UI

Peter from Heyer Expectations

Good Product, know the industry

It was an easy transition, the team feels like they are your friends. Easy to work with. it has an easy way to add data.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use, they understand Recruiting. the Mail system is built in!

Cons

Just some functionality, with Texting, and AI functionality. But they are working on it every day.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

The relationship, and understanding of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the trust he developed. Made it easy.

Ankita from Swiggy

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Pros

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

Cons

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

Viraaj from Headout

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Recruiterflow has been rather turbulent. It took me some getting used to.

Pros

a) I think it's great that its can so easily launch the job on your careers page and remove it. b) Activity logs are super helpful

Cons

I know you guys are a start so here's some constructive feedback:) a) Activity logs delay and don't auto refresh. b) Disqualifying candidates should be easy with template-d communication rather than two steps i.e disqualifying and then writing an email. Tabs are on either ends so it's slightly hard. Check Greenhouse maybe for UI 3) Filtering your job does not auto filter the interview stages there. This means I have to remember which interview stage is mine(Eg: Take home test or Take-home test). I'm choosing from quite a few. 4) Adding recruiters to profiles need some work. Not clear enough to finish in case you don't want to go through the entire stage 5) Need to embed classmarker/other tests into this 6) Can't see invoices 7) Bulk movement of stages 8) A lot of my non recruiterflow emails are getting labelled "recruiterflow" on my headout gmail account and that's a real problem too

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied September 2017

Thanks Viraaj for your feedback and constructive criticism. We are working hard to improve. We are just a few months old and working hard to improve your experience. We have noted your feedback and will work to make your experience better.

Greg from Strategus

Great customer service and a great product!

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Pros

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.

Todd from Todd Baer Associates

Easy, full-featured recruiting software

With Recruiterflow, I've consolidated almost all of the software I use to use to do my job, into one easy to use package. And it seems like they're just getting started. Can't wait to see how the product evolves.

Pros

Recruiterflow has everything you need in a recruiting ats/crm: candidate sourcing and contact info, job pipeline, email campaigns, job board integration, client management and more, all in an attractive and easy to use package.

Cons

Universal search seems to only work with candidates and contacts, but not companies. Also, would be nice to have keyboard shortcuts.

Easier, with more features

Tracy from Summit Search Consultants LLC

Love this ATS!

They are always there to support us, they are open to feedback and have helped customize many features we asked for!

Pros

The ability to automate tedious tasks using recipes and campaigns.

Cons

I'd love to have better data views from an administrator standpoint.

Tara from Summit Search Consultants

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent, user friendly program!

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Pros

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Cons

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Thomas from Patrick International

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RecruiterFlow is the product you should be using

it's been tremendous. you should buy it

Pros

job positng functionality customizeable they uploaded my exisiting database top notch support easy to use designed by people who understand recruiting very affordable

Cons

nothing, it's great I would buy it again in a heartbeat

see above

King from Lennor Metier

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent product and customer service!

We are extremely happy with the product, It is simple and user-friendly. We have a great experience with its support team.

Pros

Recruiterflow is a powerful recruitment platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team provide fantastic customer service.

Cons

it would be great if they could enhance the chrome extension for LinkedIn.

Baker from Alpine Search Partners

Recruiterflow is an Outstanding Recruiting Tool - Customizable, Functional, Affordable

Our experience with Recruiterflow has changed our business for the better. The system provides several key benefits for us, but below are two that come to mind: First, the customizations and process automation features save a tremendous amount of administrative time, allowing us to focus on impactful recruiting activities with clients and candidates. Secondly, the system provides structure as team members move from one project to another, and it gives us an at-a-glance "where are we on X" awareness that helps us set priorities and take impactful action.

Pros

Recruiterflow is an outstanding recruiting tool that provides great customizability, overall functionality, process automation and time-saving features – all at a fantastic price point. The customer support is beyond anything I’ve experienced (personal emails from the founder?) and the tool delivers everything it promises…and perhaps a bit more. Customizability is key for us. Have you used one of the "big systems" and wanted to add your own applicant/candidate stages or other changes to fit your workflow? So, how’d that work out for you? Recruiterflow enables users to add and label whatever stages fit YOUR unique process, and to move candidates seamlessly from one stage to the next. Rather than having to let your team know that the hard-coded status “interview pending” really means “Bob’s reviewing them”, you can literally set up a status labeled “Bob’s Reviewing”, or whatever you like. Yes, you can configure different status settings for each position. That’s not all. The act of moving a candidate from one stage to the next can be configured to trigger a customized action. This is a much bigger deal than it sounds – the impact is huge. Example: Recruiterflow allows us to move unqualified applicants to the “declined” stage at first review, but the system doesn’t send out our (customized, of course) thanks-but-no-thanks email until (3 days, 4 hours, 2 weeks, your call) later. Bottom line, this becomes YOUR recruiting software that fits YOUR process.

Cons

Well, nothing really - it's a great tool, seriously. For credibility's sake, I suppose something must be listed here. Not a con, really, but making the system "yours" does take some investment of time up front. But that investment is paid back many fold when using the system over time. Hey, it's not required - the system is fully operational in the base configuration with virtually no customization, if you prefer. They're working constantly on updates (and send out routine summaries of updated/new features), and I'm looking forward to the addition of in-system SMS messaging in the near future.

Daryle from Maine Cater

This is the only recruitment software you'll ever need!

This is the recruiting software I've been waiting for! I've tried Crelate, Vincere, Breezy HR, Zoho Recruit, Bull Horn, etc, and none of them come even remotely close to how good Recruiter Flow is. RF doesn't flood their software with garbage functions, over-clutter, or complicate anything. It will take you a day or less and you'll be up and running it's that easy. One of the co-founders is always available, and that alone should tell you something - they actually care! The price point is also fantastic and affordable to both small and large firms. It would be great to see these added in the near future; - Partner with a criminal background check company like Checkr! It would be nice to be able to run background checks right within RF. - Allow the option to have a customizable domain for the careers portal. For example; "careers.companyname.com" rather than "recruiterflow.com/companyname/jobs" - Having better location services. Entering "Portland" will just show "Portland, United States" rather than a specific "Portland" location (Portland, OR / Portland ME, etc.) - I believe this is already in the works, but a projected commission/fee forecast would be cool. Lastly, I said it above, but I'll say it again - RF's customer service is what will separate these guys from the competition. They listen and care about their customers. A job well done to you all!

Pros

Quite literally everything. What I love the most is that it's not cluttered with so many unnecessary options. Rep and his team have created a simple, yet elegant recruiting software. The pipeline process is a dream - I can quickly scan through all of my jobs and know where every candidate is in the process without having to open each job individually to review them. Being able to customize pipelines for each job is also very, very helpful! The recipes are amazing and provide full customization for any stage, in any job. Being able to automate our whole recruiting process has saved us countless hours on sending emails back and forth to candidates and clients. Being able to have a record of every interaction I've had with a candidate, from emails, notes, and scorecards is a huge bonus. Anyone from our team can review a profile and know exactly what's going on. FInally, having our own careers site is also AMAZING!

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of their interview scheduling process. When I was testing this function, my whole calendar for that day was sent to a client and candidate for them to review and accept the invite, which is quite a strange thing to allow/be sent. I would've preferred my whole days worth of events were to be kept private when scheduling an interview, especially when I'm not involved in the actual interview process, just the 3rd party scheduling it. It would be great if this was an app! It's pretty hard to navigate through on my phone when I'm on the go. Other than those two minor things, this software is brilliant.

Olivier from RecruitmentLAB

My experience with Recruiterflow

Business problems solved: - low productivity in sourcing - integration with other platforms - features enabling visibility on candidates for our customers Benefits: - gains in time - better customer experience

Pros

Our team has looked at 10+ different ATS SaaS providers. What stood out for us in chosing Recruiterflow are its relevant set of features for sourcing purposes, its UI/UX hence ease of use, the modern and innovative SaaS technology stack and integration possibilities (LI, Zapier, etc) and pricing. It offers our team a tremendous boost in productivity, in doing what needs to be done without endlessly searching through menu's.

Cons

To be honest ... nothing really. The team keeps updating features, improving UX/UI and easy of use. We are big fans !

see above

Ben from Skript Ltd

Best Agency ATS we have been able to find

Pros

After trialling everything we could we chose Recruiterflow and so far it's been great. The reasons we chose RF are: - It's got a great UI, really clean and modern. - It's really easy to use. We had it set up and customised in under an hour and our consultants picked it up in minutes. - It puts CRM front and centre and make's it very easy to build and run email campaigns. - The Linkedin widget is the best I've used. Really quick and easy to capture data. - It doesn't impose any workflows on you. I feel like most other platforms have made assumptions about how recruiters should/want to work but RF has allowed us to keep our own best practice. - Service has been great. They are always available and you're often speaking with one of the founders.

Cons

It's still a work in progress and not all areas of the platform feel fully formed yet but the core parts work better than anything else I tried so it's a happy compromise for us.

Becca from Newance

Great Tool for the Recruiting Lifecycle

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The functionality and integrations/ extensions have a high degree of utility. It houses an all-in-one organized solution for resumes, notes, tasks, and emails. RF is also very customizable which is great if you work on a variety of roles with different stages. Lastly, it allows for collaboration between teammates!

Cons

Nothing much that hasn't already been fixed or is in the mix!

Mark from Canvas Search Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great ATS, Great Service!

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade. I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users. We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Pros

Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all! With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Cons

The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied February 2019

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Bill from William Ross Recruitment

Great Product, Impressed so far

It's been a really good experience so far! I would definitely recommend this product, particularly if you are a recruitment firm because it really is designed well for agency recruiters. Lastly, the customer support is really responsive through their chat feature and they get you answers and feedback quickly. I did not see that as much with a couple of other companies I had trials with. Thumbs up overall!

Pros

I'm a start-up recruitment firm so I was looking for something that was clean, modern, easy to use, with good automation features to save me time. After trying out some different software packages I really came to appreciate Recruiterflow's features. The integrations and extensions work well, you can get up and running really quickly, and it's not overly complicated and "clicky" like some other programs. You can customize a lot of things. I still haven't used all of the automation features so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of that more as I go forward.

Cons

Because I work for a recruitment firm I also like to track sales metrics with clients. Messages left, calls made, emails sent etc. I would like some more easily accessible analytics for my client/prospect touches to more easily track and review at day's/week end. But, they tell me this is coming down the road so that's great! They seem to be constantly adding features which is another positive.

Ann from Jibser

Great product

Great especially the team. If we have any questions they help us and even customise the software for us.

Pros

it all works. Many ATS systems dont do what they promise.

Cons

For what it is it is a great product. Howveer we would like to do more compelx data analytics and marketing automation.

Mike from Z Search Recruiting, Inc.

Recruiterflow Try it you'll like it!

The thing that sold me on the software was the ability to integrate an email messaging system that was automated and integrated with the software.

Pros

Recruiterflow is easy to use and I like that it integrates with LinkedIn. One of the features I like the most is that you can set up drip email campaigns. This allows you to "set it and forget it" for a number of timed emails to go out to candidates or clients. I also like that it integrates with my Gmail account.

Cons

I don't have a specific detail that I like least but when I do send in a suggestion for improvement they do take my suggestion seriously and offer fast feedback letting me know the software already has that feature and where to find it and how to use it. Often they will implement improvements in upgrades to the software. I would like to see more detailed videos and instructions on how to use the software and see all the features defined and how to use.

Super easy to source candidates and automate recruiting

Pros

Recruiterflow has helped us source number of candidates and clients. We are able to automate a number of repetitive tasks and save a lot of time which can be used to generate extra revenue. Their support is unmatched.

Cons

There's not much to hate. The migration from your old CRM takes like 2 weeks but it's still faster than most of the other solutions.

Nolan from Worth Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product, exactly what you need for an agency recruiting firm

Overall I am extremely happy with the product and have no desire to change to a new software.

Pros

Cons

clicking download on linkedin profiles, wish it parsed automatically but a very minor detail

Jonathan from Rocket Talent, Inc

Industry: Market Research

Awesome product and great team!

I love the software and the team behind it. Very efficient! Thank you.

Pros

Recruiterflow plays a critical role in our business and allows us to create a more personal experience. It allows customize settings to best fit the role and needs with drag-and-drop features, easy navigation and very user friendly features.. Great product overall!

Cons

If I can think of one, their team fix it right away.

Aniket from Guarented Rentals

Extremely fast software, slick UI and superb support. The best sourcing tools out there!

We got more and better candidates. Although we did not set out to solve this problem but we have doubled our hiring speed. We were able to organise our entire recruitment process and move fast.

Pros

Recruiterflow addressed our biggest pain. Getting awesome candidates in the door. With their email campaigns and chrome extension our entire team participates in the sourcing. It is extremely simple to use. As a hiring manager, this makes my life extremely easy. We evaluated multiple softwares but recruiterflow just swept us away with their UI. They have incredible support. You can live chat with them whenever you feel stuck somewhere. The best part is it is extremely fast to do things over here. I have never done application review this quickly.

Cons

There are no major cons however, I would really love it if they had a knowledge base where we can troubleshoot on our own. We would also love to see separate pages for prospects in campaign and ones already in the pipeline.

Chanchal from PharmEasy

Recruiterflow has been pretty amazing for us. Streamlines our recruitment process and so easy to get

Pros

Really easy to use. We used recruiterbox earlier but it was over expensive and complicated. We got everyone onboard real quick. Very easy to collect feedback, schedule and reschdule interviews. Pulling out weekly reports is also extremely easy now. I have never used a better applicant tracking system.

Cons

They can definitely use a few more integrations with job boards and technical assessment tools like hackerrank. They tell me its in the works. No complaints otherwise.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied August 2017

Thanks Chanchal for the love. We are continuously working on building more integrations to make your life easier. We will keep you posted on how we build integrations.

Amanda from Newance

Easy to use - always improving!

Great - I've referred others and would pick again if starting over.

Pros

This is easy to use as a recruiter because you're able to click through jobs and candidates in ways that make sense and don't require needless hoping around. Email finder is wonderful! Customer service is highly responsive. All in all, amazing value for the money.

Cons

The search and reporting functionality isn't perfect but is getting better.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Features for the pricepoint.

Tammie from Construction Headhunting

Great Product and Amazing Customer Service

I really love the customer service I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I always feel like I am a priority and my concerns are always taken care of.

Pros

Cons

I havent found anything I would change about the software yet

Keelie from Summit Search Consultants

Industry: Medical Devices

KP review

Pros

The functionality and details of each entry.

Cons

I am not able to work from my phone to look up a candidate

Shamroz from Ztek Consulting Inc

RecruiterFlow --- "Great help for Recruiters"

Best ATS i have ever used with such excellent features. Great work by Your Team.

Pros

This has helped me a lot though i have used Free trial but thanks to people at Recuiterflow they allow everyone to use it free and test it. Great help for keeping a track of all the candidates as well as the best feature i liked the most is the service team chatting live. Having a awesome feedback tracking system.

Cons

I personally like the softwares which attractive so if you guys can Improve your UI. If this point is not taken under consideration then i don't think so there is any issue which should be counted under Cons.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied January 2019

Hey Shamroz, Thanks so much for taking the time out to write about us! We continuously work to improve our UI and make it better. Thanks for your feedback.

Saida from e2y Limited

Excellent Customer Service Experience

Pros

The system is great value for money! The best feature is the email integration, no longer do you have to wonder when your last contact with a candidate was, who spoke to them and what was within that communication. It take the data entry out of it and is amazing especially if you have colleagues who are not too good at adding notes on the system. There are other amazing features, but I wanted to highlight how well the customer services team looks after its client. They take feedback on board and are very agile in their approach to customer satisfaction. Would have applied more stars here if possible.

Cons

There are only 2 features I picked up that could do with improved: candidate search and job approval. And both have already been put on the product map for review/improvement.

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied February 2018

Thanks so much Saida. We are working on candidate search and apporval workflow!

Nieves from e2ycommerce

real agile ATS

Pros

Recruiterflow gives you a clear picture of candidates you have in your talent pool and their stage in the recruitment process. In addition to this, the collaboration between team members is very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

When you publish a position there is not an overview, so you have to refresh the careers page to see how the job post looks like.

Rupali from ixigo.com

One of the best ATS so far. Best for feedback tracking

Pros

Best part of recruiterflow is its feedback tracking system. All the interviewers gets an update on email about a candidate status. Easy to use. Activity log helps to view the actions taken on that candidature. We can track the database at one place. Automatic reminder to interview panel is one plus Customer Support is quite active

Cons

UI can be better than this. It would be great if it can automatically link the URL of a profile in calendar invite Rest, everything is good

Karin from AEC National Recruiters

RESULTS!

While researching various alternatives to the standard 'job board-centric' recruiting services, I came upon RecruiterFlow through LinkedIn. After a brief discussion with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I decided to go for the free trial. With hands-on assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], including lots of emails and calls, we set up several posts on the site. I am thrilled to say that within about 2 weeks of my first post, we had a preliminary interview, follow-up interview and placement! As soon as our trial was over, I signed us up officially. Looking forward to continued success.

Pros

Ease of use--technical support (and hand-holding).

Cons

I wish I could go through the entire posting process at one time, instead of having to go back and add the application info after I created a job post. AND I wish that the system would 'remember' my screening questions so that I didn't need to re-enter them each time.

Reasons for Choosing Recruiterflow

Ease of use; cost and how it fit my needs.

Pushkal from Times Internet

Our recruiting has become so much better now

Eliminated dependency on recruiting agencies and vastly improved candidate quality.

Pros

We have completely eliminated the budget for recruiting agencies and advertising on job boards. Now our inhouse and freelance sourcing team sources great candidates and Recruiterflow helps us engage them with personalization. It has completely changed the way we recruiter.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this software. Maybe, I can use an employee onboarding module. But I can live without that.

Anthony from Howard Lee & Associates

Fantastic ATS, the best out there

Pros

User friendly interface and ease of use makes it really appealing to our sourcers and recruiters, the best among the ATS's I have personally used so far and hats off to their support team incredibly responsive and helpful, highly recommend Recruiterflow to anyone looking for an easy to use ATS with candidate and contact management features, outreach automation, task management and more..

Cons

Nothing..So far has been a great experience..

Pankaj from LocoNav (BT TechLabs Pvt Ltd)

Great product for fast growing companies

Pros

I love the UI of Recruiterflow. It's so much better than all other recruiting softwares in the market. I am also able to automate most of my repetitive tasks using Recipe. Since, it's deeply integrated with my email, all the communication is also tracked automatically.

Cons

While I love Recruiteflow, I would love to see a deeper integration with Zapier and probably the ability to send text messages and place calls directly from the system.

Chetna from Pharmeasy

Easy to use. Great value for money. End to end comprehensive recruitment software.

Pros

I like the ease of use, great UI the most. They make it really easy to collaborate with your team to deliver a great candidate experience and hire faster. We used over complicated expensive software earlier but this was a breath of fresh air.

Cons

They can definitely improve on their scheduling workflow. While calendars are nicely integrated, adding information to a calendar invite is not possible and you have send a separate email for that to interviewers.

Sudhi from InfoBeans Technologies Ltd.

Makes sourcing and outreach really easy

Pros

I love the chrome extension that helps me source candidates directly from LinkedIn and find their contact coordinates with just one click. I can also create email campaigns for the candidates I source. Recruiterflow's email campaigns has helped me source 3x more candidates than I used to earlier!

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about it. However, it can probably use an integration with angelist and other job boards.

Al from Hyde Park Pros

Quality product; quality people!

Pros

I love the LinkedIn extension and most especially... the ability to include the candidates' and hiring managers' pictures into my own recruiting database. I'm a visual person, and I'd much rather look down a list of people's pictures than have to read each person's name. I also really like the "Jobs" feature. Very intuitive and a massive time saver! But best of all are the people at Recruiterflow. They get 'customer service!' They are so responsive! In addition, I foresee constant cutting-edge upgrades to the software in the future because of how smart these guys are!

Cons

I would like a little more color. It's gray and turquoise. I'd like to be able to customize the colors of different sections of the software.

Steffen from reXperts

State of the art all in-one recruitment software, amazing support!

Pros

With this software your are not struggling with complex, clunky workflows anymore. The implementation and customization only took a few days. Recruiterflow enables you to automate every part of the recruiting lifecycle. No more tedious manual data entry and no UI with useless functions, saving you time and money. Full social media and email integration facilitates team collaboration and simplifies external communication to candidates and clients alike
. Recruiterflow comes built with features that enable us to take our recruitment process to another level and focus on our core business. Customer support is amazingly quick and solution oriented!

Cons

It would be great to have an mobile app in the future.

Pratik from PharmEasy

Really great email integration. Drip campaigns really change your conversion rates.

Pros

Best thing about recruiterflow is how it handles emails. I regularly source candidates with its chrome extension and use drip campaigns to reach out to them. Our conversions have been fantastic. It used to take me multiple tools and hours to do what I do with recruiterflow in a couple of minutes! Also, it automatically syncs all the email conversations with the candidate.

Cons

There are no major cons as such. It can probably do better ability to slice and dice data with filters but we do that by taking a CSV export. All the necessary reports come built in

Response from Recruiterflow

Replied August 2017

Thanks a lot Pratik. Appreciate that you like our email campaigns and sourcing capabilities. We are working on providing better filters on reporting. We would keep you and your team updated about the product roadmap.

Hadil from SYNCTIV

Industry: Information Services

Best Customer service ever!

Very positive! also the monthly subscription cost is very low comparing to other ATS systems! Perfect for a starting staffing firm!

Pros

I liked that support team helped me a LOT during the startup phase where I needed a migration from my old system to the new. Also, I got a lot of help syncing my outlook with Recruiterflow. They took the time to really get everything done! They have also monthly updates about the system & new features & are very in favor of new recommendations from the users. Also sending automatic messages (recipes, making campaigns) is like a PRO at Recruiterflow

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the search function, but I'm sure that they will update this soon

Sara from Summit Search Consultants

Very user friendly!

Pros

Very easy friendly to use, makes my job easier and more efficient!

Cons

Initially we had some issues but the Recruiter Flow team quickly reacted and solved all our problems

Jerry from Clutch AI

Best out of the box hiring software I've tried

Faster hires, improved candidate engagement, 1 central location for recruiting candidates for positions across business and tech

Pros

Apart from helping me post directly to job boards like Linkedin, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc. and storing candidates in one central hub, I'm a fan of the Recruiterflow UX that keeps getting better. Unlike most other hiring software, Recruiterflow makes it easy for me to automate my candidate engagement with easy-to-save templated messages that integrate directly with my mailbox to provide a seamlessly interactive experience where all data is logged in the ATS. I used to work for a hiring software company and I decided to move forward with Recruitrflow, as an early stage startup founder, I was able convince my team about how valuable this is and I don't see myself using any other hiring software.

Cons

I'd suggest a few UI changes as well as improved reporting and candidate evaluation. The team has said they'll be coming up with more robust reporting so I look forward to that.

Ankit from Citiustech

Hire multiple people in short time

Pros

1. Quick way to hire quality employees. 2. Easy connect to organization and job seekers 3. Good support and chart system. 4. Great UI on Assessment part. It provides technical tests to assess a candidature. 5. Browser extension thus making a smoother alerts and notifications.

Cons

1. Virtual assistant keeps us awaiting for the result - No on the spot result. 2. Fixed way of hiring for all the technical jobs. 3. Interaction only through chat/video/mobile. Results only through E-mail. 4. Cannot be integrated with other softwares

Extremely easy to use and feature rich ATS

We feel it is a bit expensive but definitely worth the money.

Pros

Recruiterflow is rich with features and extremely easy to use. It helps our team stay focused on the tasks and not miss out on any opportunities. We have been able to decrease our time to hire and streamline our hiring process.

Tracy from Jibser

Good product

In general, I am satisfied with the recruiter flow. It is a great program to work with and I have no complaints

Pros

my colleagues and I can communicate easily. Even after a few days away, I can see exactly what happened to a candidate.

Cons

Can not think of anything i don't like

Excellent ATS for Agencies

Pros

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy using the system was. I am beyond overjoyed that I can automatically post jobs to LinkedIn, Glassdoor and more for free. I keep track of applicants, clients and all correspondence easily. I even get interview reminders from the system. The customer service is truly second to none. Any time I have a need, I just send an email to the rep who set me up and he walks me through what I need to do within hours. Excellent product, will use for as long as I’m in business.

Cons

None so far, I’m satisfied and a lifetime customer

Rhiannon from Capitol Recruiting Group

Industry: Defense & Space

Recruiterflow Rocks!!!!

Pros

Super user friendly! The support team respond almost immediately when I have questions. They also helped me with implementation and ongoing updates.

Cons

limit on how many emails we can send daily

Ricardo Garcia from Wemind

Easy to use - Great support - Great Value for money

Since I've started using Recruiterflow the overall recruitment process efficiency has increased significantly by making the process of sourcing candidates much smoother, and also turning candidate management much easier.

Pros

The layout is really clear and easy to navigate. Search works really well being able to search according to very detailed criteria from the information contained in Recruiterflow ( another pro: can be soaked from most social platforms). Google chrome extension for candidates social sourcing.

Cons

Access via Mobile. Not fully responsive.

Michael from HireEazy

The Best ATS we have used so far..

Amazing experience their support has been the best hands down for any product or service we have ever used..

Pros

We have used various other ATS systems in the past but none even come close to Recruiterflow in terms of ease of use and automation.

Cons

Ease of use and automation, Very easy on the eye UI, texting is just amazing and love their email sequences really fantastic.. Most ATS's that we have used were never able to handle search in a way that recruiters wanted but Recruiterflow is able to search the candidates in the system really well..