All SignalHire Reviews

Vadym

Good for recruiting

I use this software by myselfe and all my team do it too. It includes all necessary tools for recruiting and HR management. Search, ATS, BI and team management. And they say that it's gona be CRM soon on it. As a head of recruitment I can check and manage the workflow of all my team members. I'm sure that this service is good alternative for Linkedin paid services. It costs me only 5k usd a year for all my company users.

Pros

It's cheap and cover all fields of work process.

Cons

Lack of CRM. But support manager says that this feature in development now.

Jamie

June 2022

Easy to use contact information gathering tool at a low cost

My overall experience with SignalHire was positive and helped me be more productive in my sales role. I recommend it to anyone on a tight tech stack budget.

Pros

I used the Chrome extension, so this tool is at the top of my list for ease of use and for finding hard-to-locate emails and numbers. The cost for this service is lower than any of the others I've used.

Cons

There isn't anything I didn't like about this tool. They had a search feature that allowed me to search for people on LinkedIn that were deeper than 3 contacts deep, and I could find people that didn't show up in my normal LinkedIn or Navigator searches.

Reasons for choosing SignalHire

The only other product I didn't use was ZoomInfo because I got what I needed from using LeadIQ and SignalHire together.

Abhishek

Industry: Market Research

December 2022

Helpful tool for Data extraction!

Overall, it has a great database and is very useful for lead generation and email marketing. Its LinkedIn shortcut link within the pop-up is also very handy.

Pros

Easy to use. Gives correct email and contact information. Can be easily integrated with other software like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.

Cons

Expensive and limited credits are provided.

Ganesh

May 2022

Excellent Contac Finder

It provides the search criteria & filter options makes easy to find the targeted contacts

Pros

I am using Signal Hire for a long period it was much very much handy for me to find & reveal the contacts of the prospects. Most case it will deliver the accurate contact information. It is simple & easy to use compared to other tools in the market.

Cons

Sometimes the revealed contacts are not accurate & emails are not highly accurate

Subra

Signal Hire Review

There is a huge potential with Signal Hire however there is a massive imporvement required on customer service and credits maintainance.

Pros

The software has a lot of data that could be useful for a lot of businesses that require a data processor. However, most of the data only has email addresses and 30% of the email are unreachble.

Cons

The software takes a credit even if it does not provide any contact details but only a linked in profile that is not active. Customer service has been disappointing as there has been several occasions where payments has been taken multiple times and I have to spend 20-30 mins to get it resolved each time.

Christian

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid piece of software for sourcing hard to find candidate!

I have been trialing Signalhire and I have to say I have been impressed by the quality of information that can be accessed on profiles. I specifically headhunt top talent in the technology sector and this tool has provided me with some up-to-date information. I have not used the ATS side as we already have a ATS/CRM but it is easy to use and would be a great asset to any recruitment agency that is in startup mode. I like the analytics side of things which enable us to determine how likely a candidate is going to move and the algorithm's used seem pretty good. Overall the product is easy to navigate and would compliment any current ats/crm system you are currently using. After using aggregators such as Connectifier, 3sourcing and Open Web. The customer service has also been very quick to respond and has been very helpful indeed. I would recommend this as a great additional tool to search for the best talent in technology.

Pros

Pros- the interface is easy to use and the candidate profile information is up-to-date.

Cons

There need to be more features for it to be a fully fledged ATS and it would be useful if we could click on multiple contacts for information.

Taylor

Signal Hire Review

If we had a higher need for SignalHire, I would use it daily. It is fun and easy to use and can really change the recruitment space for HR departments that don't have time to spend 8 hours a day writing boolean strings and scouring the internet like a true recruiter.

Pros

Signal Hire is the perfect software for HR professionals who have to recruit, but don't quite have the sourcing skills of a true recruiter. This software does so much of the work for you, it's a perfect solution in certain circumstances.

Cons

Job posting syndication is limited, so sourcing work is about all that you can do that will yield any results. Software does not work particularly well for lower skilled trades positions, so if you have high hiring volume in your plants, don't expect much ROI from this software. Positions for recruitment require a strong digital footprint, as this software mainly scans professional sites (i.e. linkein) effectively.

Sara

Good for search and managing your work.

Excellent software for all sorts of vacancies! I do WW recruiting, my candidates are from various locations. SignalHire cover it! Features that I use the most are: search, ATS, broad database and personal contacts of candidates. Now I am able to reach anyone via mail, phone or social profile. Linkedin doesn’t give me this opportunity. SignalHire price policy is much more loyal than its competitors have. And it’s service is much better for me. I strongly recommend to use this soft or at least give it shot and ask for a demo version.

Pros

Search, DB, ATS, "get contacts"

Amit

Great tool for finding the contact info of contacts.

Pros

Easy to use, pulls social media links of candidates as well. Getting great support from their customer friendly rep..

Cons

Some of the email id's it pulls are of past companies candidates worked with. Else, it is a great tool!

Emily

Industry: Facilities Services

June 2022

We used the free trial

I liked that I could find updated contact information and could get more detailed info that linkedin, didn't like that it felt a bit like a scam with the browser extension pushiness.

Pros

I needed to find email addresses for property managers we had worked with in the past but had moved companies. This program allowed me to search for them and get updated contact info.

Cons

You have to jump through a few hoops - they try to pressure you to install the browser extension which I did not want.

Mihaela

emails

helps me a lot to find out contacts

Pros

SignalHire is the best friend of the Headhunter."

Cons

all the aspect of the product are easy to use and very helpful

Breno

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

SignalHire is the best friend of the Headhunter

I have been a user for years and highly recommend SignalHire. We are able to deliver fast and transparent services to our clients.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service and features that add value to our service.

Cons

The only sad time is when we run over "Contact" credits.

Elienay

Industry: Information Services

February 2022

best results in the segment

I use the software daily, it has been a positive experience almost 90% of the times I have used it.

Pros

easy-to-use interface, and also quick response

Cons

Delay in responding to support, failed to find some data

Great software to access resumes on restricted resume sites

Accessibilty to contact info of hidden resumes/profiles

Pros

Ability to access contact info for candidates searched on LinkedIn. Contact in information email is accessed for about 90% of searched candidates. Out of the remaining 10% about a third have phone contact only.

Cons

Facing some difficulty in linking it Applicant Tracking System system. We are still trying to link Signalhire to our Applicant Tracking System. However the manual copy and paste is working well.

I was an embassador, but have become a bit concerned lately

It was amazing until the recent event described above.

Pros

I love its price-value ratio. Moreover, they have a VERY HIGH % of assertivity.

Cons

I recently discontinued its usage because of the privacy conditions for the chrome extension. I started working for a new company and the cybersecurity team called me out for not realizing that amongst the permissions demanded for the extension use are the access to authentication data such as passwords and Pin numbers. I was like "WHAT?" I immediately stopped using it and now have to spare some time to reach out to their customer service and ask them about that. Nevertheless, it seemed like a break of trust, for real.

Reasons for choosing SignalHire

pricing.

Reasons for switching to SignalHire

Because of the assertivity rate.

Morgan