• Pros

• "Pros- the interface is easy to use and the candidate profile information is up-to-date."

• "Easy to use, great customer service and features that add value to our service."

• "It's cheap and cover all fields of work process."

• Cons

• "The only sad time is when we run over "Contact" credits. "

• "Lack of CRM. But support manager says that this feature in development now."

• "There need to be more features for it to be a fully fledged ATS and it would be useful if we could click on multiple contacts for information."

Browse SignalHire Reviews

Vadym from BrainCombinator

Good for recruiting

I use this software by myselfe and all my team do it too. It includes all necessary tools for recruiting and HR management. Search, ATS, BI and team management. And they say that it's gona be CRM soon on it. As a head of recruitment I can check and manage the workflow of all my team members. I'm sure that this service is good alternative for Linkedin paid services. It costs me only 5k usd a year for all my company users.

Pros

It's cheap and cover all fields of work process.

Cons

Lack of CRM. But support manager says that this feature in development now.

Subra from Medico Partners

Signal Hire Review

There is a huge potential with Signal Hire however there is a massive imporvement required on customer service and credits maintainance.

Pros

The software has a lot of data that could be useful for a lot of businesses that require a data processor. However, most of the data only has email addresses and 30% of the email are unreachble.

Cons

The software takes a credit even if it does not provide any contact details but only a linked in profile that is not active. Customer service has been disappointing as there has been several occasions where payments has been taken multiple times and I have to spend 20-30 mins to get it resolved each time.

Breno from Ventura Tec

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

SignalHire is the best friend of the Headhunter

I have been a user for years and highly recommend SignalHire. We are able to deliver fast and transparent services to our clients.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service and features that add value to our service.

Cons

The only sad time is when we run over "Contact" credits.

Taylor from Porter Corp

Signal Hire Review

If we had a higher need for SignalHire, I would use it daily. It is fun and easy to use and can really change the recruitment space for HR departments that don't have time to spend 8 hours a day writing boolean strings and scouring the internet like a true recruiter.

Pros

Signal Hire is the perfect software for HR professionals who have to recruit, but don't quite have the sourcing skills of a true recruiter. This software does so much of the work for you, it's a perfect solution in certain circumstances.

Cons

Job posting syndication is limited, so sourcing work is about all that you can do that will yield any results. Software does not work particularly well for lower skilled trades positions, so if you have high hiring volume in your plants, don't expect much ROI from this software. Positions for recruitment require a strong digital footprint, as this software mainly scans professional sites (i.e. linkein) effectively.

Aimee from Career5

Don't use this product. It will hurt your email credit rating

Poor quality, high price. What a bummer.

Pros

I liked the concept of it. There is just no true follow through with the quality of data you get.

Cons

This product sent back 30% of the emails as "failed delivery". And of 200 emails I sent out- only 5 were opened and 2 people got back. I recruit, and this was just a job opportunity alert. I get WAY better traction on LinkedIn. The damage this will do to your email credit rating makes it not worth it. It will look like you are spamming. Beware. Also when you try to save information into Job Projects once you have created it- it won't save it. Some weird glitch around that.

Tiffanie from Parsons

Signal Hire for Recruiting

I think SignalHire is a good software but I do wish more of the contact information was valid. I've read reviews that 30% of the information is good, that's not very high.

Pros

Signal Hire is fairly easy to use and the support team is there to help you very quickly with questions or demos. I think they give a trial period for you to test the software. It pulls in emails and contacts into to location so you can organize contact and source candidates.

Cons

The emails and phone numbers do not work a lot of the time. Signal Hire also charges a credit just to pull in Linkedin links, which are free information, this is my biggest issue with the product.

Sara

Good for search and managing your work.

Excellent software for all sorts of vacancies! I do WW recruiting, my candidates are from various locations. SignalHire cover it! Features that I use the most are: search, ATS, broad database and personal contacts of candidates. Now I am able to reach anyone via mail, phone or social profile. Linkedin doesnt give me this opportunity. SignalHire price policy is much more loyal than its competitors have. And its service is much better for me. I strongly recommend to use this soft or at least give it shot and ask for a demo version.

Pros

Search, DB, ATS, "get contacts"

Amit from MongoDB, Inc.

Great tool for finding the contact info of contacts.

Pros

Easy to use, pulls social media links of candidates as well. Getting great support from their customer friendly rep..

Cons

Some of the email id's it pulls are of past companies candidates worked with. Else, it is a great tool!

SignalHire an ATS and CRM

SignalHire can be used as an ATS and a CRM along with the ability to post jobs and send those jobs directly to a potential candidate and its sourcing capability has a high contact rate

Pros

This product is excellent for sourcing, ATS and CRM capabilities and features

Cons

This product is hard not to like because it delivers what it advertises but it is not clear if the 5 credits per month are an ongoing feature.

Yegor

My work has become easy

I deal with thousands of candidates from all over the world every day. Finding the right one is always a challenge. Not that long ago I came across SingalHire product. Among its obvious advantages like significant number of candidates with their personal info posted, easy to use search system, there is also a decent price policy that is yet another pleasant suprise. I reccomend you to try this software and make your work life better!

Pros

Price, Search, "Contacts"

Christian from EQ Select

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid piece of software for sourcing hard to find candidate!

I have been trialing Signalhire and I have to say I have been impressed by the quality of information that can be accessed on profiles. I specifically headhunt top talent in the technology sector and this tool has provided me with some up-to-date information. I have not used the ATS side as we already have a ATS/CRM but it is easy to use and would be a great asset to any recruitment agency that is in startup mode. I like the analytics side of things which enable us to determine how likely a candidate is going to move and the algorithm's used seem pretty good. Overall the product is easy to navigate and would compliment any current ats/crm system you are currently using. After using aggregators such as Connectifier, 3sourcing and Open Web. The customer service has also been very quick to respond and has been very helpful indeed. I would recommend this as a great additional tool to search for the best talent in technology.

Cons

Great software to access resumes on restricted resume sites

Accessibilty to contact info of hidden resumes/profiles

Pros

Ability to access contact info for candidates searched on LinkedIn. Contact in information email is accessed for about 90% of searched candidates. Out of the remaining 10% about a third have phone contact only.

Cons

Facing some difficulty in linking it Applicant Tracking System system. We are still trying to link Signalhire to our Applicant Tracking System. However the manual copy and paste is working well.

Sal from CYRIS Executive Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent platform for tracking and sourcing candidates

This is a very powerful platform for tracking and sourcing candidates. Our goal was to find a solution that was easy to navigate, with a simple and clean UI. Their integrated ATS is easy, fast and highly functional and their candidate sourcing tool is a powerhouse. We have been through various platforms, this has been the best. Everything you need to accomplish is on one screen, no need to click-thru 10 screens to finalize a task. This saves us a significant amount of time. The customer support has been phenomenal, very responsive.

Pros

Powerful tool with an easy to master UI

Andree from Microsoft - MileIQ

I love this product. Finding candidate emails has never been easier.

Ability to find candidate emails quickly, interface clean and simple and ease of use.

Pros

Excellent interface and ease of use. The customer support is incredibly responsive. Competitive pricing

Tako from Premiere Ant

Its Awesome

Pros

Its very strong and fast searching feature

Cons

Perfect. No cons at least for me. Just want to use more than 1,000 credits

It is an excellent product!

The best of resumes!

Pros

You get the right resumes on a tap of the button and the contact details are being pulled out from various sources. Way to go. I would like to buy a user account soon.

Cons

It could be little more user-friendly. Front-end user experience needs to be easier. Needs to expand their database.

Breno from Ventura Tec

I definitely recommend SignalHire !!

We have been using SignalHire for the past 6 months and highly recommend the software to all the recruitment community. We are a Specialized Headhunting firm that had previously tried all the mostly used and "big names" ATS unsuccessfully. Team management, reporting, candidate screening and hiring process has been optimized (and speed up) following up on the use of SignalHire.

Madalina from egg

Best Customer Service Experience!

Best Customer Service Experience!

Pros

It gives accurate contact information, both emails and phone number.

Cons

It blocks from time to time and it takes credits even though the search wasn't successful :(

Rikka from Building Gurus

Cool tool, I'm glad I found

I've been using SignalHire for a few months and they are very responsive to my requests and are constantly evolving the platform.

Graham from Iron Sight Executive Search

Very pleasantly surprised

I've been using SignalHire for about a month and have been very pleased so far. The Market Analytics and built-in candidate database is fantastic. The team has been super responsive and helpful as well.

Pros

Very simple to use but powerful tools.

Cons

Minor workflow bugs but it's nothing too bad.

Durga from JK Realty