• Pros

• "Great for time management. Allows coaches to have medical info at their fingertips with no paperwork. Easy to use. Great customer service"

• "Reports are very helpful and internal fields are great. I like the emails sent reminding parents and myself about information"

• "Very easy to learn and use. Easy to maneuver in the program. This soft ware program is what we needed to register our athletes."

• Cons

• "No issues with the software program. The only issue I have is I wish FamilyID would bill from July 1st, not from start date of contract. "

• "Some parents have trouble with the pop ups reminding them to pay or bring a physical to the office. It is clear to us, but parents think it is a point they need to stop registering. "

• "It takes little bit of time to transition and train all of our parents and coaches but it is going great so far!"

Browse FamilyID Reviews

Emergency contact information was invaluable!

Pros

I was supervising a football game and late in the game a kid was injured (what looked to be a serious injury). We couldn't find his parents in the stands and they were not answering the emergency contact numbers left with the coaches. I pulled out my cell phone and looked up his information on Family ID. We were able to track down a cell phone number from the Family ID site. We gave the number to the trainers who then talked to the parents of the young man. The family then met the trainers and ambulance at the Hospital.

Cons

I really don't have any cons at this time. We were not able to pay insurance directly in the past but now that we can it has reversed the one con that I had.

Martha from Milton Community Schools (Camp Cunningham)

Milton Community Schools

We used to hold in-person registrations, which not only was inconvenient for families but it also cost us more as we had to pay overtime to our employees. Now families do not have to be in line waiting, they can simply do this from the convenience of their home. We like the attendance feature as well. No more paper attendance! Another feature we love is being able to control who has access to the information/reports.

Pros

How easy is to use it. It also accommodates different needs with a variety of options to be added or removed anytime.

Cons

Not being able to organize reports according to our needs. We handle a very high number of reports and sometimes it is very hard to find them. The search feature is very specific when using the app.

Reasons for Choosing FamilyID

They needed us to have an independent bank account for payment purposes. Under our current form of payment we were not able to do it.

Reasons for Switching to FamilyID

We currently are still linked to Unibank for paying purposes. Unibank does not have the flexibility to add/remove information in real time. We were not able to cap numbers and we could not activate/deactivate without having to contact their agents.

Camille from PYLUSD

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Familyid user

I find that their customer support is extremely helpful and accommodating, however, they can only help so far as what the software program allows them to accomplish.

Pros

This program is easy to use and I understand the appeal for schools to use this program, however, because we process payments and have a need for various financial transactions, this program is not efficient for accounting as it is not an accounting-based program.

Cons

The constant need to find workarounds to make this work for our needs. We process all the finances for various high school sports for the Summer Sports Camps and it doesn't easily work for what we need. While customer support is very good in trying to accommodate us, we find that there are a lot of steps we must take to make it work. We have to factor in scholarships and discounts that the Coach's randomly request as well as processing refunds on occasion where we have to factor in a separate processing fee that we charge. It get's complicated at times with all the variables we have.

Sheena from John Ehret High School

Making Life as an AD Easy

The amount of actual papers I need to keep organized has gone down tremendously. My school have close to 500 athletes and each athlete had 7 pieces of paper in their file. Now I have one file on each sport and that is because I choose to have a hard copy of the athlete's physical, birth certificate, proof of insurance and report card.

Pros

The best thing about FamilyID is that parents can read policies and register athletes quickly. Most of my parents work multiple jobs and they can register their child for athletics while sitting in traffic or on their lunch break. Also the amount of files kept on campus has gone for over 400 down to 13. I am able to share information with the school trainer quickly and easily. In the event of an emergency our trainer has excess to FamilyID and will have the valuable information needed to treat our athletes immediately.

Cons

I would like to get notifications when my families complete registrations or when corrections are made. Also when a new physical is uploaded.

Response from FamilyID

Replied March 2020

Hi Shenna, Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to provide feedback. I am so glad that FamilyID is such a helpful tool for you and for all of the parents of your student-athletes! It sounds like FamilyID is helping you run a more administratively efficient and environmentally friendly sports program. I'm also happy to let you know there is a way for you to receive notifications for new registrations and updated registrations. I'm going to have someone give you a ring to show you just how you can enable these notifications in a jiffy! If you ever have questions our friendly support team is available 7 days/week via email or phone. If you call and don't get a human right away, it just means our support staff are all currently helping other people. If you dial 9 to leave a voicemail we'll always return your call. We reply to 100% of voicemails well within a couple of hours, but usually MUCH faster than that. Have a terrific day! Amy K.

Patti from North Allegheny Athletic Department

Athletic Department Administrative Assistant

We've been using familyid for 3 years for our sports program. We have (3000) athletes playing (33) varsity sports and (50+) middle school sports that need to be track each year. Familyid allows our parents to register on-line, pay the District's required Participation Fee on-line, and up-load a copy of their physical all in the comfort of their home. I'm easily able to track who is actually cleared to tryout for a sport, and the report writing allows me to send a copy of the medical information to our Certified Athletic Trainers so they are aware of any issues that might come up during the season. I'm also able to send reports to our coaches with all of their athletes' contact and emergency information. At the end of each season, I'm able to send a final report to our Administration that highlights the participation and overall revenue for each sport. If you have a number of people participating in anything at your school and you need to easily track information and collect fees, familyid is the way to go. A number of our booster organizations are now using familyid to collect their booster dues. They love it too! The familyid staff is always attentive, helpful and patient with our parents. I highly recommend familyid for your school district or office.

Pros

The report writing; the connection with paypal; the overall ease of manipulating the data to accommodate anyone and for any report.

Cons

Can't think of anything!

Meg from Gilford High School

Made my life so much easier!

Pros

This has made the organization of sport physicals and concussion testing way more organized! I am able to easily identify kids and parents who need to submit their forms in a real time setting. It is user friendly!

Cons

I wish the email was not the account identifier as people change their emails a lot and it makes for multiple accounts for the same student

Response from FamilyID

Replied June 2019

Hi there Meg, Thank you SO much for taking time out of your busy day to provide feedback! It's folks like you who help us improve the platform each and every day! It's always surprising to our Support Team when families create duplicate accounts, and I can imagine that can create headaches on your end. We totally understand that emails change, jobs move, and sometimes people just flat out forget which email address they've used to create an account. For that very reason, we do have functionality that allows anyone with a FamilyID account to update the email address associated with their account in just a few clicks. If a family no longer has access to the email address associated with a FamilyID account, a text message with a 'reset code' can be sent to their mobile number. Please know our team is here 7 days/wk. If any of your families need help resetting an email address just send them our way and we'll help them out! Here to help, Amy Kelley VP Product & Support

Vicki from Hazen High School

payment option on Family ID Why??? Why???

I do not understand why there has to be a payment option of a sports fee on the FamilyID website!! We do not use it and it is very confusing to parents who have already paid on the school website like they are supposed to. It holds up the lines as most kids think they have cleared and parents did not "submit" submit'" through that area and I have to send them away. I know they are "supposed" to read the instructions but I don't understand why it has to be there in the first place. It is NOT one of our options!! I've meant to call you guys about this for 3 years now, thanks for giving me a place to offer my opinion. It's very time consuming to have to send the kids away and start them over again once they get it right. Can you please remove it from our registration page!!

Pros

we don't have to try and read peoples handwriting any longer. It gives the coach everything they need.

Cons

Giving the parents an option to pay for the sports fee on line. WE don't use this feature, it's very confusing to many parents who may have already paid on the school website and they can't figure out why they have to pay again, so they just click out which means they don't complete the registration and when the athlete comes into clear, they can't.

Ron from Richwoods High School

Using FamilyID

FamilyID has been a complete program changing experience for our high school. We have gone from a complete paper and pen process with extensive handbook pages of information, athletic codes, consent to treat forms, codes etc. to a concise all in one on-line experience that our parents have loved. Family ID has helped us maintain,keep, and process all of our athletic records into a safe, secure, efficient process that has made the job easier for our parents, coaches, trainer, athletic secretary and our director. Going paperless and the efficiency and speed of the process has been a fantastic change for our school. We highly recommend FamilyID!

Pros

The ease of use and efficiency of it

Cons

Need to have a time out where parents can save and come back if they cannot complete it all in one sitting.

Response from FamilyID

Replied May 2018

Hi Ron, I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to review FamilyID and provide us with feedback. I think you'll be happy to know that we have added a feature that now allows parents to 'Save and Finish Later'. This means that parents can now save their progress and come back to complete the registration form at a later time if they can't complete it all in one sitting. Feedback from our customers is what helps us better our product and serve the needs of you and the families who participate in your programs. Thank you again for your feedback. If you ever have a question or need help, please contact Support at 1-888-800-5583 ext3. Our Support Desk is available 7 days a week. During peak times you may need to dial 9 to leave a voice mail. We answer 100% of our messages within a couple of hours, but usually much faster. I hope you're having a terrific week! Take care, Amy VP Product Marketing & Support FamilyID

Michele from Berlin High School

Phone call to customer support on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

My personal experience with customer support was stellar and professional. The representative was extremely helpful and took care of my request in a efficient and timely fashion. I cannot say enough how much her help was appreciated!

Pros

I like that fact you can pull from one report and clone it so you don't have to re-invent the wheel! There are many other features I enjoy as well, that make gathering data very simple.

Cons

Don't have any at the moment. I will write a short description when I come across a situation I can see done differently.

A nice online tool that helps with our registrations whether it is in-house events or online webinar

Helps with our events.

Pros

A simple way without needing to code to create and build a registration page. We use it for registrations for our campus events and online webinars. You can customize the forms you need and it is really easy to use. Form fields are plenty and instantly allow you to begin registrations.

Cons

The product can be niche and very specific. Exporting your registrations can take a bit of time to learn how to do.

Response from FamilyID

Replied March 2018

Hi there, Thanks for taking time to submit a review of FamilyID. I'm happy to see you're enjoying FamilyID's intuitive interface and robust offering of form fields. More than a million families use FamilyID to find, sign up and pay for camps, clubs, community programs and extracurricular activities. Most organizations use FamilyID to automate the process of collecting detailed participant information, and to streamline the process of tracking signatures on agreements, policies and waivers. I understand you found the process of exporting data a bit difficult. While FamilyID isn't really intended to manage one-time events or webinars, the Support Team may be able to give you some pointers or best practice suggestions. I'd love to understand more about your specific needs to learn how we can best help you. Feel free to post a reply or contact support by phone 1-888-800-5583 ext 3 or email support@familyid.com. Take care, Amy FamilyID, Inc. VP, Product & Marketing

Sean from Cape Cod XC Running Camp

I wish I had used FamilyID sooner

Working with FamilyID is a great experience and is allowing my camp business to provide a better product to my customers. Also, FamilyID has allowed me more efficiency with my state medical compliance forms.

Pros

FamilyID is highly customizable to fit the needs of your business especially when considering collecting registrations and pushing out important information to families or clients. In addition, to being user-friendly the tech-support for the software is actually real as I get my questions answered from a knowledgeable professional who cares about my success.

Cons

All the options and capabilities of FamilyID seems a bit overwhelming at first, but in my view this is not a negative as it encouraged me to think about my business registration processing in new ways.

Response from FamilyID

Replied February 2020

Sean, Thank you SO much for taking time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and feedback! Our team is here for you 7 days a week. If you ever have a question or need help resolving an issue please don't hesitate to reach out to support@familyid.com or 1-781-205-2800 ext 3. Have a terrific day!

Pam from Cottage Grove High School

LOVE IT! Highly Recommend It

It has been a very positive experience. Our coaches love the live links as they can have approval status and emergency information at a touch of a button on their cell phones. Once an initial account is set up, our parents are able to sign up returning athletes in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Familyid took all our forms and designed a registration for us in the beginning. It is easy to clone a registration, make any changes and have the next registration up and running with very little time spent. They listen to suggestions on improvements to their program and implements them. The internal fields were one of many wonderful improvements. I like how easy it is to send a note by clicking the "notify registrant" option. It has minimized the time it takes to complete the registration process. The report options are limitless.

Cons

It only uses PayPal so it doesn't link with our current student accounting software.

Response from FamilyID

Replied September 2016

Thanks so much, Pam. We are working on additional payment integrations at this very moment. Let us know what payment software your school uses so we can put it on our list.

Chris from Point Pleasant Borough School Distrct

FamilyID review

Pros

Since incorporating FamilyID into our registration process, the program has become a one stop shop for our athletic office staff, coaches, and nursing staff for anything concerning rosters, medical history, emergency information, etc. Signing up for a sport in the Point Pleasant Borough School District has become paperless for the majority of the registration process. Parents appreciate the streamlined approach to registering their son or daughter for his/her sport and are less frustrated with the ever grow amount of forms required to complete. The staff at FamilyID is quick to respond to any questions or concerns our office has. They will provide webinars, conference calls, and/or online trainings regarding anything specific your school needs. All student athlete required Information is accessible in the office, on the field, or at home

Cons

When updating for approval status the upload time can be slow.

Brian from Uxbridge Public Schools

From Sales to Service, FamilyID has been responsive, professional and committed to our district.

Efficiency, productivity, excellent records and ease of registration/data/payment collection.

Pros

Family ID's ease of use, customer support, and ability to meet the varied needs of our school district are most noteworthy. We recently implemented athletic fees/registration, transportation fees/registration, and iPad fees/registrations in a very short window. Kristen at FamilyID and the entire tech support team partnered with us every step of the way. 2,200 registrations/payments were made this year and we could not be more pleased with the product and professionals at FamilyID. Parents were able to resolve registration issues directly with FamilyID in a matter of minutes and and full registration and financial reports are provided to the District in real-time. We were given ample support in setting up registration and payment forms. Life became far easier for all stakeholders with the support of FamilyID!

Denise from Melrose HS

FID review

The customer service is exceptional. They are always available and if I have to leave a message I received a call from them with in a very short time. I need to do reporting to reflect family caps and we worked something out in a very short time. The families seem to be responding to if very well too.

Pros

I find the software user friendly. It follows common sense thinking.

Cons

I would like the searching to be for the entire registrants not just on the current page

Response from FamilyID

Replied February 2019

Hi Denise, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your feedback about FamilyID! I'm so happy to hear that you find the platform intuitive. We work so hard to make sure the system follows common sense thinking! Our "People Search" feature actually will allow you to search for any of your participants, not just the folks showing on your current page. I'm going to have one of our lead support specialists give you a ring to show you just how that works so you can save even more time when looking up the information you need in the system. I hope you have a terrific day! Amy

Paul from Mt Spokane High School

Mt Spokane HS - FamilyID

Our experience with Family ID for our online Athletic Registration and Booster Club events has been amazing from day one. The product has streamlined our registration process and made us more efficient. The customer service is professionally helpful and always timely.

Pros

FamilyID allowed us to get rid of paper registration packets, it merges our information (physicals, payment etc) into one easily accessible online resource that can be readily shared with our coaches and admin. It has been a labor-saving switch that we are thankful to have made.

Cons

None that come to mind and if there were any, the FamilyID folks are quick to take suggestions and make them implementations for system upgrades. They have always been extremely responsive to our needs and quick to implement versions that further assist us with what we do.

Michael from Weddington High School

I have enjoyed implementing FamilyID as our athletic registration system.

Easy to use software that is user friendly on both ends.

Pros

FamilyID is very user-friendly. Our families have used it with ease and have no complaints overall. Customer Support is always available and is always very quick in emailing back. Most importantly, FamilyID always listens to feedback about changes to their platform.

Cons

The site can be slow at times, but that may also be our internet connection. At times, reports may take a while to download and at times, does take a few minutes to note changes. Overall, this has gotten better in the last two years.

Response from FamilyID

Replied September 2017

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and for your great rating! We are happy to be part of the Weddington community. We strive to create an experience that is easy for both schools and families. We also noticed the slower performance during the extremely busy peak days of fall sports registration. We've made some improvements so you and your families should get the same great performance during peak times that you get throughout the year. Take care, Rochelle Founder & CEO

Melissa from Selah Middle School

Cons

Response from FamilyID

Replied September 2017

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're so happy to hear you are making great use of our features and reporting tools! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. As you know from your experience with FamilyID, we are all about ease of use and will take a look at how we can improve our messaging to make sure it¿s as clear as possible. We are also expanding our integrated payment methods, such our recent partnership with MySchoolBucks, for a truly seamless user experience. At the same time, we continue to look for ways to make it more intuitive to link to third party payment platforms for those schools and organizations who do not use MySchoolBucks, Stripe or PayPal. Many thanks, Rochelle Nemrow CEO & Founder

Sarah from the hive at deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum

Useful and user friendly platform, unrivaled support

Pros

It's user friendly for our camp to build and alter as our registration needs change. It's also user friendly for camp registrant families to use. The design is intuitive whether we are building or editing new components, or whether families are creating a profile for the first time. The customer service FamilyID provides is unparalleled. They respond quickly to questions or concerns. If we have a stumper, they follow-up with thoughtful out-of-the-box solutions.

Cons

We wish the confirmation notification upon registration was able to be modified in a more flexible way. There are more personal touches we'd like to add, but haven't yet figured out how to add the personal to the format.

James from North Middlesex Regional School District

September 2016

Great Software, Great People, and very user friendly!

I have used FamilyID in two different athletic departments and it has made the registration process, managing forms, paperwork, and payment much more efficient and streamlined.

Pros

Ease of managing your registration, editing and updating information.

Cons

Hoping the company develops an app for the product. Right now users have to go on the internet, login, and then scroll to find information on a particular person. A user friendly app would streamline the process as the software did with the registration aspect.

Response from FamilyID

Replied September 2016

Thank you, James, for your app suggestion. We are working on it! As always, we would love your feedback regarding what you'd like to see in the app. We will be reaching out to you.

Dave from Lowell Public Schools

Absolutely outstanding! This product is sensational and the people behind it are even better!

It is great. The people are fantastic. Customer service open to the public. Outstanding!!!!

Pros

FamilyID is amazing. Whether you are in a suburban school district or an urban school district it is truly spectacular. Online registration is a breeze. 750 + students per season is not a problem for our coaches, athletic trainers, nurses and staff. It it tremendously rewarding to see our coaches doing what they love doing on the first day, which is TEACHING, instead of handling paperwork! I showed our Director of Data Processing FamilyID and he was amazed with the capacity of the software.

Chad from Miami Public Schools

Made going paperless easy!

Overall we have been very pleased with FamilyID. Everything from the customer service to the use of the software has been great.

Pros

The software is simple to use and made our transition to going paperless for our required student-athlete documents seamless.

Cons

Would like to be able to grant access to head coaches for their specific sport. This is a small thing, overall it's been great.

Response from FamilyID

Replied February 2019

Hi Chad, I'm Amy and I oversee the Product team here at FamilyID. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience using the platform! Feedback from our customers is what helps us improve the experience for everyone. I wanted to let you know there are many different options at your disposal that will allow you to control the information you share with coaches so you know who can see what data and for what period of time. I'm going to share your feedback with your account manager so someone can follow up and make sure you have exactly what you need! I hope you have a terrific rest of your day! Many thanks, Amy

Patricia from Newton South High School

September 2016

Five stars for the service!

I had been using familyId since 2012 at two different institutions. The program is very easy to use, setting up the pages is intuitive with clear steps. The program provides great flexibility to modify information, add documents and you can tailor it to your specific needs. The best part is the costumer support! The families can directly communicate with FamilyID. The interactions are professional, friendly and no question is a silly question!

Pros

Easy to set and flexibility to modify and create your personal page.

Cons

Because our district doesn't allow us to use PayPal for payments the last page is confusing for new families.

Mike from Greater Lawrence Technical School

Great experience - FamilyID is easy to use and very effective for what I am looking to accomplish

Pros

The reason we moved to FamilyID is because the format is user friendly, provides essential information, understands MA high school athletics, and FamilyID has great customer service if situations were to arise.

Cons

Response from FamilyID

Replied May 2018

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide feedback. So glad to hear your experience with FamilyID has been great! We can absolutely work with you on billing terms. Your Account Executive will be reaching out to better understand your request and discuss invoice options with you. Many thanks, Amy VP, Product & Support

Denny from Fruita Monument High School

Why We Love Family ID

When I first heard about on line registrations, we started researching different companies that offered this service. This was done over Christmas break, It was a personal feeling I had about the company, I talked with Rochelle and she sold me on the program. When break was over I showed my Secretary the program, went to the District Athletic Director showed him also and said I would like to look into this. We are a four school District and there was no interest from the other schools. When we were given the OK I said to my Secretary, she was OK with starting in the fall, no we are starting with the Spring Sports. A tall order because we we about 5 weeks out from starting registration. Family ID was great and went above and beyond helping my secretary and myself promote and get the program set to our individual needs. It was so smooth and was a big success. Reasons for it: 1. Everything completed no more going through piles of paperwork. 2. Parents you register on your time not ours. 3. Less complicated in the office. 4. In future less for parents to fill out. It was such a success with our parents the parents of the other school requested they provide this service at their schools. We have done this for several years, and Family ID still provides what ever requests we have had. A great tool that ever athletic office should utilize. We could not imagine going back or doing without this program. You will never find a better program it is the best, and the service or any issues you have will be taken care of immediately. Thank you Rachelle and Company.

Response from FamilyID

Replied September 2016

Thank you, Denny! There's nothing like kudos from the guy who led the charge in his district. I'm hoping we'll see you in Nashville!

David from DAANJ, INC.

Family ID Conference/Event Regsitations

The Family ID team has been very helpful in providing us with guidance and assistance as our on-line registration process has evolved over the last few years.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use for both our organization and our users. We use Family ID for conference registration, vendor registration, membership, and professional development course sign up.

Cons

We have no complaints regarding this software. Anytime an issue comes up they are ready and willing to assist in resolving our concerns.

Renee from Kent School District

The amount of time it saves me is unbelievable!

The amount of time this saves me and out families is more than we could have hoped for.

Pros

Some of the things I like most about Familyid are; the amount of things you can do, to make it everything you want and need at the click of a button. The amount of essential items that we need to have families complete and not miss any is much easier than checking multiple sheets of paper to find something missing. The amount of time it saves our families is wonderful! The support staff is amazing! If the videos or instructions online can't help you, a support staff WILL with just a phone call.

Jacob from Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School

FamilyID Review

Very happy. Whenever we have questions they get answered right away. It has all the features we are looking for in out Athletic Department data management software.

Pros

It allows us to collect more data than we were originally able to, and to share that data with the appropriate parties much easier.

Cons

Having to change the dates of our programs when we clone one for the next school year, instead of the dates for each sport automatically rolling over.

Holly from Paso Robles High School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Excellent Customer Service! User Friendly!

Family ID is a fantastic online system for managing athletic registrations. But what I love,love LOVE the very most is Family ID's Gold Star, Above Average, super duper EXCELLENT customer service. My customer experience is wonderful!

Pros

I appreciate mostly that Family ID has large "buttons" on each page.

Cons

The time that it takes to navigate between pages feels like a "long" time, but that may be due to my own operating system and not specific to Family ID.

Nicole from Prince William County Public Schools

Room for Improvment

Pros

MySchoolBucks is owned by FamilyID. MySchoolBucks has been used by my district and neighboring school districts for many years. As a parent, it is convenient to access my child's lunch account and add to it, as needed.

Cons

As an educator who buys lunch, it is unfortunate that the software solely permits establishing and accessing student lunch accounts.

Response from FamilyID

Replied August 2018

Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking some time to write a review. I am wondering if you may be confusing FamilyID with a different software product. MySchoolBucks is owned by Heartland Payment Systems, which is a Global Payments company. Currently, FamilyID is not being used by Prince William County Public Schools. FamilyID is an online tool used by schools and community providers to offer the convenience of online registration for programs and activities. FamilyID is a privately owned company. Some schools allow parents to pay for programs and activities with their MySchoolBucks account, but that is at the school's discretion. If you have questions about how FamilyID may help your school reduce paperwork and streamline the process of students signing up for programs and activities, I'd be happy to put you in touch with our team who helps schools in your area! Many thanks, Amy VP, Product Marketing & Support 1-888-800-5583

Pat from Millbury High School

Family ID- Gets better with age

Family ID has been a lifesaver for our athletic department here at Millbury High School. We have been involved with the program for many years now and I am routinely impressed with the updates and new features Rochelle and her team have added. They really listen to feedback in order to ensure their platform is the best online registration site around. I have the utmost confidence this program will assist with your registration and decimation process from the very first day of use. It has grown with us and for that I am grateful.

Mike from Erwin High School

FamilyID has made our workload and frustration decrease dramatically.

Pros

The program is easy to use and the help provided is more than adequate. We no longer have to chase kids or coaches down.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is having to have a kid redo the form each season. I wish there was a way to simply copy the previous season to the next.

Response from FamilyID

Replied May 2018

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. I'm thrilled to hear that FamilyID is making your workload and frustration decrease! We work with LOTS of Athletic Directors and know full-well how frustrating it can be to have to chase down paperwork. I also wanted to let you know that once a family completes a registration form, all of their information is saved right in the system. So, when it's time to sign up for another season, the parent's don't need to redo the entire form. They simply select their student-athlete's name from a drop-down and the form autopopulates for them! It takes more parents a matter or minutes (sometimes seconds) to sign their kiddo up for the next season. If you have any other questions or ever need help with the system, please give us a ring at 1-888-800-5583 ext. 3. Our Support Team is available 7 days a week for you & the parents who sign up for your programs. Have a great day! Amy VP Product Marketing & Support FamilyID

William from South Bend John Adams High School

Great product, super representative (Kristen Gill) . Extremely satisfied with my experience.

The Family ID athletic registration program has transformed our athletic office over night, from piles of paper forms to paperless. We are truly working smarter and not harder as the old saying goes. No more losing documents or excuses like " I turn it in". Coaches cannot say they didn't know the athletes forms were not turned in. Many of our liabilities have been reduce and compliance with school corporation policies along with state association and state laws are now completely address. As the athletic director this company and their product has lifted a huge burden off my back. Our athletic department is like many departments which are under staffed and over work. The Family ID has just accomplish and done the work of two or three individuals in the athletic office/school that it took to do all the processing of these student-athletes and coaches. Not to mention the time and money it cost to do this process by hand and with paper forms. If you are looking to work smarter and not harder, save time and money and move your athletic department forward this is the product and company that can help you do it.

David from Ashe County High School

Time Saver

From the start until now, FamilyID has always been super helpful to our school and our users. They check in to see if we are having any issues as well as quick responses when we do have an issue.

Pros

The ability to create multiple types of reports that satisfy various parts of my job that I'm responsible for.

Cons

Honestly, there's not something that I feel is worth mentioning regarding something I dislike about the software. Anytime I had an issue or problem, FamilyID stepped in to help solve my problem with a viable solution.

Reasons for Choosing FamilyID

The fact that FamilyID had forms and guides that were already catered to what I needed made the decision very easy for us. Not to mention that they walked me through setting up my account and always answered any questions that I had.

Jordan from Scarborough athletics.

Athletic Directors Dream

As an AD I came into the job registering over 800 kids a year via paper registrations. Coaches had to have kids fill out there own emergency cards in hopes that everything was accounted for....after moving to FamilyID, not only did it save our department hours of work at the beginning of each season it has helped us maintain much better record keeping and has given us the ability to help our coaches be more organized as well. Through FamilyID our department has also developed a transportation request form for those families wishing to take transportation to or from an event other then riding the bus. I truly believe that FamilyID has changed the way athletic departments run and I would recommend it to any and all athletic departments. FamilyID Is always updating and advancing their software to help better suite the needs of the user and it always willing to answer questions when there is one.

Pros

User friendly Helpful Timesaver Always being updated for he better Willingness to listen

Cons

None

Karen from Orange Lutheran High School

Family ID Review

Overall family ID has been great. One issue we are having this year being our second year using the program is that when families go in to create a profile for the upcoming new school year, they are having trouble understanding where to upload the physical. Therefore if they create a profile and dont have a physical at that moment to upload they come back later and seem to be confused. Then they create an entirely new profile! We are having an issue of multiple profiles per athlete per school year. Is there a way that if a profile is created in the students name for that school year already something blocks or stops them and lets them know they have a profile already? Maybe a notification pops up saying "Profile created for John Smith, if forgot log in info call tech support". This is a small things but those of us on the admin side having to sift through hundreds of profiles as it is, it is harder when an athlete has four for the school year ahead.

Pros

Organized all in one spot.

Cons

creating of multiple profiles per year per athlete creates more work on the admin end.

Response from FamilyID

Replied October 2016

Hi Karen! Thank you for taking the time to write. We are on it! You'll see some new features rolled out in the next couple months to make it easier for parents to upload physicals after they've already completed a registration, as well as preventing families from submitting multiple copies of a registration. Stay tuned! Regards, Rochelle

September 2016

Phyllis from Jr.Tech, Inc.

September 2016

Jr.Tech, Inc. - Educational non-profit is more productive with the Family ID registration tool.

Jr.Tech is a small educational non-profit. We were one of the beta test sites for Family ID. We still use the registration software tool and love the customer service and ease of use. It has streamlined our registration process and provides the report function is fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use. Report tool.

Kyle from Wichita South High School

Get your summers back!

Customer support is top notch and

Pros

This program can be accessed anywhere! I was able to come into the office 75% less than last summer and have not missed a beat. Gone are the days of collecting paper work by my coaches and myself. Our parents and players don't have to resubmit missing or incorrect paper work.

Reasons for Choosing FamilyID

Customer Support and ease of use.

Alyson from The Dalles High School

Amazing people and simplified my job.

Pros

Everything is completely organized and easy to pull up to reference. I love that my coaches get emailed their student athletes. Everyone is very helpful and the site is easy to use.

Jessica from Bowie High School

Great Customer Service

This program was so worth it to me that when my county said they would not pay for me to use it I purchased it out of pocket.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that my county will not allow me to use it.

Using Family ID in a school setting

Our experience with Family ID is that it has saved time for the office and cut workloads and paper sorting to a bare minimum. Puts more responsibility on the students and parents to be more responsible for their part of the submission of school forms. No more chasing paper, for school nurses and secretaries. Everything organized in one spot with easy to retrieve reports at a push of a button when needed. Keeps direct communication open among all the stakeholders, coaches, secretaries, school nurse, athletic director and trainers.

Pros

Family ID makes organizing records for school offices efficient and easy to provide quick response time for information query. Allows the stakeholders to share and file information quickly in one safe location. Keeps all those signature papers and pages that you had to collect and sort in one organized data base that allows for easy reporting out when needed.

Cons

Not sure how to prove that parents are electronically signing documents. This is a slight concern, but ultimately the parents and student athletes responsibility to remain honest with their submissions

Art from Lee Middle and High School

Thank you!

Has simplified the paperwork and encouraged parents to pay on line. Once it is submitted, no looking for cards or medical information.

Pros

Very user friendly site.

Toni from Oregon Athletic Directors Association

Bookkeeper - Statewide Athletic Directors Associaiton

Family ID makes my job so much easier! The amount of support and people who give that support is amazing - especially rep! She answers all my many questions rapidly and is so helpful in suggesting ways to achieve my goals.

Pros

It is so simple to use and does not require a high degree of technical expertise. Many areas are just so logical and easy to understand. I really like the fact that we can use Stripe as a payment option, as that simplifies everything.

Cons

I like everything about it - there is no "least" anything!

Nicole from Somerville High School

FamilyID was a game changer for our athletics registration and screening process.

Pros

There are a lot of great features with the program. Most recently I appreciate the internal fields options that can be transferred from season to season. The staff at Familyid are super friendly and helpful. If I need help figuring something out they are there to help. If I have a suggestion to improve a feature, they listen and take it into consideration.

Cons

The cost of the program although seems high it is still cheaper than photocopying costs.

Meg from Gilford High School

Very user friendly!!!

Really easy once you "get it" I have been able to do lots of work from home!!

Pros

The functionality of this is amazing. This year will be the worst with the learning curve and uploading all the initial information fo the returning athletes. But overral the support has been amazing and they are really quick to fix my mistakes!! I have recommended it to my fellow school nurses to speak with their ADs!

Cons

I would like to be able to color code the cells in the spread sheet -the initial one you get when you click on the links button that shows all the information so they can be quickly identified to my particular needs. The dates in the physical and concussion information column would be great if they could just be typed in 6 digits so they do not revert to 1999 if you make a mistake

Renee from Holt High School

I needed a program very quickly and Jason Henson helped get our program up and running very quickly!

Pros

I love being able to print reports and send information to my coaches easily, quickly, and with the most updated information.

Cons

Some of my parents (users) have indicated trouble loading the program on their smart phone and have had to refresh their web pages frequently. Also, when I make changes on the administrative end, the changes are not instantly available in my reports. I don't have to wait too long, but it's usually a few minutes.

Response from FamilyID

Replied September 2017

Renee, Thank you for your terrific rating! We're happy to hear that FamilyID is working so well for you. We noticed the slower performance during the peak days of fall sports registration. The good news is that we've done a little tweaking and made some improvements so you and your families should get the same great performance during peak times that you get throughout the year. Take care, Rochelle Founder & CEO

Tim from NSCSD

Review of Family ID

Family ID is a awesome program for High School athletics. We have been using for over a year and the school district loves the program.

Pros

It is easy for parents and employees to use.

Cons

Cant say there are any

Jennifer from Glover Middle School

Easy, smooth, helpful and user friendly

Pros

The coaches have access to contact and health information about their players in case of an emergency. We can contact the whole team with one update or just a part of the team if something needs to be corrected. Like t-shirt size or ASB card updates. How little actual paperwork we need to store and go through has gone from a full drawer to one manila folder. Coaches can see who is eligible to participate at anytime. Reports are easy to send to coaches or office staff for enrolling students in schedulers program. From the parent side it is easy to use also, having registered my student for a sport.

Christopher from Baldwinsville Central School District

FamilyID Makes Your Life Easy

"Before using Family ID, our staff was so preoccupied with paperwork and parent complaints. Now, since working with FamilyID there are no strings attached. FamilyID provides us with an easy user friendly way to register for our athletic teams & helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. Our parents and coaches love it as well. It was a great move for us."

Allison from Greater Newburyport Children's Chorus

Family ID is easy to use and moved our program into the digital age!

It allows us to collect registrations and payments online.

Pros

In under an hour I was able to publish our programs. I had no prior experience and the support staff at Family ID was stupendous in training me how to use the software. I love being able to easily access all of the information I need on program participants as well as the ability to share files with my co-directors. I also really like that it is local and help is available almost any time!

Cons

A few of our users who used a MAC and wanted to pay with Paypal had difficulty but the Family ID team is working on that.