• Pros

• "The ease of use for us and our customers. Awesome customer service. Options"

• "Very user friendly. fun to use and extremely well organized."

• "It is extremely easy to use and essential for our services. The costumer service is exceptional. "

• Cons

• "This software was a little tricky to get started with as with many new things, but definitely took a few months before feeling really comfortable."

• "System crashed under load one time but my understanding is that this has been rectified"

• "Sometimes, finding things can be tricky. Practice makes perfect"

Browse MyRec.com Reviews

Andrew from Town of Upton Ma

MyRec has been a wonderful program for our department!

Ease of use for myself and the public, lots of customization options, digital sign in and sign out creates a permanant record that can be accessed by all my instructors.

Pros

The software allows for quick and easy creation of simple activities, while still allowing you to really customize activities when it is required. Our old software got so many complaints from our users. With MyRec, the most common thing that I get is that someone forgot a password. We surveyed our customers from our summer program, and on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being the worst) MyRec got all 3-5 and not a single 1 or 2. I highly recommend the software to other departments. Customer service is top notch and has been able to answer all my questions, even if they are complicated and abstract.

Cons

While there are a lot of options to apply discounts to programs or people, there have been a few times where they way I wanted to apply a discount didn't work (ie, a discount for signing up for multiple days of a program). There have been work arounds and customer service has always been great with helping me.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2017

Thanks for the great comments Andrew!

Colleen from Town of Goshen Recreation Department

Best Rec Software!

My overall experience with MyRec.com has been super positive and has been one of the best decisions of my career to do. It did take some convincing of the Board of Finance for the Rec Department to spend the money, but once they realized how great the accounting is, it was a no-brainer. The auditor loves that we use it as well. It means less cash coming through the office and more online accountability of the user. I cannot say good enough things about this product and company!!

Pros

Love the ease of the backend of the website. It's easy for me to see people's accounts, access programs, keep accounting of programs, etc. Plus, it's easy for the users as well! They can register for multiple programs and just pay once. It has made my job less about creating my own accounting sheets and keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't and more about creating fun exciting programs for people to register for! MyRec.com's customer service is awesome too! I had a suggestion for being able to email teams separately and they decided it was a great idea and was able to implement it into the system for everyone!

Cons

Wish I had the ability to change up the website header and colors of the website on my own instead of having to contact the company, but besides that, I have no complaints!

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

MyRec.com is a small company and I was able to talk directly to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when trying to figure out which product to purchase. I was even able to meet the people I was speaking with at the CRPA conference and was given a great demo. They had a great competitive price and I knew I couldn't go wrong! The product speaks for itself!

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2020

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a fantastic review. We are so happy the software is exceeding your needs. It has been a pleasure working for Goshen Rec!

Courtney from Whitpain Township

Great Value

Before MyRec our department was living in the dark ages of carbon copy forms and huge binders alphabetizing participants. MyRec brought us into the 21st century and we haven't looked back.

Pros

MyRec is very easy to use for the administrator and public user. The company consistently makes changes to enhance the experience. The reporting is thorough and accurate. The customer service is stellar. Any issues are very quickly resolved. It's great that customers can log in and see all of their families camps and activities in one spot.

Cons

The only thing I wish was different is the login username requirements for the public side. The #1 call we get from the public is users not being able to log in because they didn't realize that their username isn't necessarily their email address. If they required the username be an email address, this would help with this issue. Otherwise, everything is great.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Best value and ease of use. Great financial and enrollment reporting. Very customizable.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied April 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying the functionality of the software. It has been a pleasure serving you.

Laura from Newport Parks & Recreation

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Allowed us to transition from paper to online!

Pros

We really enjoy running programs through MyRec. It has allowed us to switch from paper to online registrations. The financial reports have been super helpful as well as giving us an easy option to use credit cards. Automated receipts sent to the customers emails have been really convenient too.

Cons

The user side visual appearance tends to add confusion for our customers. They have a hard time finding certain items and we find ourselves walking them through the site a lot. If this was cleaned up a bit and more visually appealing it would be great.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

The overall cost for other products was prohibiting for us. MyRec was most affordable.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied January 2020

Would love to chat about the public facing side- specifically what they are finding difficulty with? Give a call into client services and we will gladly provide any assistance if needed!

Lori from City of Oakwood, Community Center

Great product, easy to use, quick startup!

I just wish I would have found them years earlier. They are so user friendly and it's so easy to build programs and activities. For a fraction of the price of RecTrac.

Pros

MyRec's customer service is AMAZING. They did all the leg work for us to get up and running. Things that needed tweaked they did immediately and we have asked them for some additional services and they are working on them. We used to have RecTrac and even started the migration to the new 3.1 and it was a total nightmare. So glad we found MyRec!!

Cons

This is hard...because it is so great. We have a few membership discounts that can't be done but they are working them out. We also asked them to build a reservation packet for our health center and pool due to covid. That should be done by summer.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

We had started the migration from 10.3 to 3.1 with web capabilities. It was a complete nightmare! Our trainer was probably good at what she did but there needed to be someone between her and the end user. They wanted us to write coding and all kinds of computer things that even our IT guy was scratching his head on. It was just WAY too much work on our part and WAY too much money!!!

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2021

Lori, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you are happy with the software, and are excited to work with you for years to come!

Samantha from East Windsor Parks & Recreation

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User Friendly and Support Team is Fantastic!!

The MyRec.com staff is extremely responsive and always a phone call or email away when we need to troubleshoot a problem or ask a question. When we initially set up our software system they did all the leg work for us and took all of our program information and inputted it into the website for us, making it a seamless transition.

Pros

Provides a user friendly interface for our customers. Program registration is very easy to utilize whether setting up for a one time program or advanced activities such as sports or camps. I also love that we can input our registration forms online through the custom forms feature, and cut down on paperwork in the office.

Cons

There are very few things I don't like about this software. The staff is always looking for feedback on how they can improve the software to better serve their clients and their communities.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

We were looking for a software system that was much more user friendly and one in which we could bring our summer camp registration online.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2020

We are happy to hear you having such a great experience with the software. Thank you so much for your feedback- it has been a pleasure working with East Windsor!

Melanie from Town of Plattsburgh Parks & Recreation

Supports our needs

For the first time, we are able to register folks for programs and reserve/rent facilities all through our website. This has cut down on our phone requests, office visits, etc and helped us be more efficient. Having the platform to accept online payments has been a "giant step" for us.

Pros

It was fairly easy to apply to our needs and to tailor it for all our applications. The support team has been fabulous to work with. They are responsive and willing to find answers and solutions to your issues.

Cons

There seems to be quite the delay when moving from one page to another...not sure if the delay is on our end or MyRec's.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Ease of use and budget friendly.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

We were looking for a program that was more budget friendly for our small municipality and still met our needs moving forward.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Happy you and your clients are finding the software meets your needs. As far as the timing of page loads- definitely check your internet speed- there should not be a delay in loading. Give a call in to client services and we can assist in this if needed.

Donn from Fairbanks North Star Borough Parks and Recreation Department

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

No Software out there is perfect but MyRec keeps trying!!

MyRec has changed our customer experience and provided us more management over our facilities and our revenues. We saw an increase in our Summer reservations and a huge decrease in that traffic in our office. This has allowed our staff to be more active with other projects. As a plus when we have had issues MyRec's customer Service is leaps and bounds above other software I have used. (Active, EZ Facility, RecTrac) I am very happy that I found MyRec so many years ago!

Pros

Their customer service is top notch. Top down they all know their software and can help you find a solution that would make your life simpler. Our clients love online reservations and as a staff we love how easily folks can take care of their reservations, programming, and recreation needs from home. Increased awareness, and less traffic through our offices. Bonus all the way around. The financial reports are also super helpful showing how our income is broken down. Tells the story we need for our assembly.

Cons

There are things that aren't perfectly smooth when trying to make reservations as an admin but it isn't a super pain, just wish it was even easier.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

The cost, The Service, and it fulfilled all of our needs.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

The costs were through the roof and the customer service was lackluster.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

It has been such a pleasure working with you and your team! Thank you.

Kerry from Passaic County Parks & Recreation

Best Recreation Software We Tested

Fantastic. Every interaction I've had with their team has been extremely friendly, professional and helpful. They always answered my questions in less than 24 hours.

Pros

Customer Service was unmatched. Admin interface is easy to learn and use on a daily basis. Customer interface & experience were easy and made sense.

Cons

Setting up a customer account can be confusing for non-tech savvy folks.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

For me it was all about the top customer service. They were friendly, professional and helpful and had very quick response times to my questions.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the great feedback. We try really hard to provide a great experience and are happy to hear that you are enjoying the software!

Carrie from City of St Joseph

MyRec

Pros

The software is very user friendly. The setup for facilities or programs is step by step and if I ever do not understand something, customer service is always willing and able to answer my questions.

Cons

I wish there was a way to download the calendar into my personal calendar (outlook, gmail, etc.) It would be a bit easier to share with the maintenance department or others who may need the information, but not access to the full site.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

We were able to upload our resident addresses and solve our non-resident vs. resident rate differences.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

The previous system was not cloud based and we had not enrolled in the online option. We were looking for something easier to use from an administration and user standpoint.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2019

So glad you're finding the software user friendly. There is a way for maintenance to see the calendar info and not have access to the full site. Please call in to customer service and we'd be happy to show you!

Octavia from Richland County Recreation Commission

MyRec Review

Overall we've had a great experience with MyRec and their associates. Very attentive to their clients needs and willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

MyRec is a user friendly and adaptable recreational software that contains modules which meet the needs of our daily operations as a parks and recreation agency. The functionality and concepts of utilizing the software are easy to understand and orient new employees on especially, with the videos and pdf instructions underneath the Help Files. All of the software support employees were present and offered assistance to any software issues and if there unavailable, would respond back quickly via telephone or email. All of employees would walk you through an issues or problems and either had a solution or, would seek additional information from their team/co-workers. Steadily provide updates and new revisions made within the software on a monthly basis through there web-based newsletter. Automatically archives programs, activities, events and rentals that have occurred on the specific date, time and location. Can retrieve and easily clone previous programs and activities.

Cons

Employees within different tiers (managerial or recreation leader) had either too much or not enough access to features on MyRec. Having to manually block an account that currently holds a balance which still allows the account holder to register for future programs, activities and events. Account holders can create more than one account in the system by placing their name underneath another account (family member or friend) instead of the system automatically linking the account holder to their former or current account. At times we've had issues with adjustment on accounts more specifically when it comes to members receiving pro-rated or full refunds for their purchases. Members not receiving any notification emails after resetting the password to their account.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2020

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled the software is meeting your expectations. We also have some of your concerns in development right now- so keep an eye on those updates!

Lauren from Peterborough Recreation Department

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

MyRec gives the best Recreation Software bang for your buck!

MyRec is a great software product and their customer service is excellent. We know their staff by name. They are always immediately available and have talked us through every question. More than once I have called to say, "I'm stuck and don't even know quite how to put this into words..." and they have figured out where I had trouble and helped me find solutions.

Pros

We carefully considered four products before choosing MyRec, which was the least expensive option. We chose well! MyRec can handle just about everything we need. In the six or seven years we have used it, there have only been one or two times when an issue came up where they did not have a solution. The software is intuitive and very easy to use from Day One, and their excellent customer service helps us immediately whenever we have a question. The other recreation software products we had considered might have had a few more bells and whistles, but truly MyRec has been able to offer everything we really need and we have saved a ton of money over the other products.

Cons

I was looking for a particular financial report a few months ago and they were not able to provide the data I was seeking. Only a couple of times has this happened in the six or seven years we have been using MyRec.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

We chose MyRec largely because it was the least expensive option that allowed us to begin taking credit card transactions. It offered all the basic features we were looking for. We are so glad we did not pick a more expensive product, since MyRec has truly not lacked anything we wanted.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

That product was seriously out of date and no longer supported, and it did not offer the capability of processing credit card transactions.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate you as one of our customers and are so happy the software exceeds your needs.

Kevin from Town of Medfield

MyRec Review

So easy to get to reports needed for presentations, or to have a call with someone to help me navigate to get that report. Any time I've needed help, I have typically been directed to where I need to go with relative ease and patience -- because sometimes I have the same question multiple times or annually!

Pros

By far, the most user friendly software I have used. I have been with other towns and companies and the software has been difficult to navigate, tough on the consumer and often was frustrating. The MyRec software was easy to get setup, easy to navigate and was and is extremely easy for our customers to use and navigate.

Cons

Probably the only thing right now would be the ability to make doing large batch refunds easier. This only popped up because of COVID-19, but the ability to do refunds for an entire class at once vs. doing them individually would be ideal. I have some programs with 60-100 participants and doing individual refunds is time consuming. Other than that, no major complaints.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied May 2020

Glad you and your customers are navigating with ease! Thank you so much for the feedback. We do have a batch refund to issue account credits, but it's too advanced to have multiple types of refunds happening on that many invoices at one time. Hopefully this is an isolated situation.

Nancy from Newton Parks, Recreation and Culture

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Why does it have to be this hard?

The customer service is excellent! They are friendly and knowledgeable.

Pros

Excellent customer service. Always there when I need them!

Cons

Some things could be easier. 1. Simply putting in time for programs can be a problem. I should be able to put in any time I want. Customer service told me to use the arrow button when having problems. It works. But why does it have to be so hard? 2. Editing, I had to do a lot, and I mean a lot of editing yesterday. Why can't I edit all of a person's info on the same page? The address is on one page, the phone number is in a different edit spot. And one more extra "click" to edit an email, even though its on the same page. The editing for programming is also "labor intensive." Having all the editing on one page would be a blessing. 3. I wish I could just delete people, but I can't. Merging is also too many clicks, too labor intensive, and is why I have lots of people to merge but it hasn't happened yet because it is not easy. It would be some much easier and efficient to just delete a person. 4. I don't know why this software, and all others I have used, require that you put in data if you do not have it. I work with seniors and they don't all have emails. I also have a lot of people who sign up for programs but do not give me all of their information. So I supplement it using our office address or a made up birthday, hence the data is not correct, but I'm forced to put something in. When working at the speed of light, you cannot stop and try to call fifty people to find out what their birthday is.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied May 2020

Nancy, we welcome a call to work through your concerns. The time fields work best when entering four digits and a letter (ex. 0930a for 9:30am instead of 930a). Deleting accounts/members would remove any of their financial, registration, etc. records and leave gaps in the system. We require information that is needed for registration, rostering, and notification. Birthday in particular is used for age gating, which applies to adults, especially when senior programs are involved. Please reach out to our client services team at any time for additional training if needed- it is included at no additional cost for any module in the software.

Erika from SACO PARKS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great software to support recreation programming

We originally purchased MyRec as a way to input registration payments and create attendance lists, essentially to streamline our internal processes. In the last 8 years, our use of the system has gone well beyond that. As our programs have grown, this system has allowed us to grow our marketing and communications and consider the best way to offer registrations to customers in a world that is mostly digital.

Pros

What I like best about MyRec is how customizable the features are. The recreation industry is so diverse, not just in the type of programs offered but in the way each department administers them. In our experience using MyRec, we have found ways to adapt the system to accommodate all of our programming and reporting needs. If a particular function does not exist, the programmers at MyRec have been responsive in developing solutions. The programmers all have a good sense of the software needs for this industry and are easy to work with, whether it is helping us to identify a solution ourselves or a resolve an issue for us.

Cons

For all the years we have been utilizing MyRec and the changes that have been made to make it more mobile-friendly, we still receive a fair amount of feedback from the public site that our customers find it difficult to use. A large part of this has to do with memberships, as several of our programs require a membership to exist in the account in order to register. All memberships in our department are entered by the office and not available for public purchase; however the message to purchase a membership on the public side seems to exist as a system default, even if this option is actually not available. Memberships are also challenging for our staff to create if they don't have much experience with this side of the software - it might be more simple if you could create the types and lengths of memberships while you are creating the membership itself. Going back to the public side of the system, it would be nice to be able to customize the navigation tools so they better relate to what we are using them for. Our department often uses news pages as a place for info on large programs and the word "news" does not lend itself as the first place for customers to look. Lastly, it would be great if a "reply to" feature could be added to email blasts. Our staff always include their email in the message for responses but if the customer hits "reply" instead, it goes to the system administrator instead.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review- glad the software is doing what you need and more. As far as the messaging for memberships, and labeling of the public side navigation- there have been updates to allow for the changes you stated. Please call into client services and we can go over them with you.

Jessica from Waterbury Bureau of Recreation

We love MyRec

MyRec.com has literally made our jobs easier and safer. We originally started using this to implement a security and safety measure at our outdoor pools in the summer which serves over 16,000 patrons in a six week period. We are able to take a photo of the patrons and allow or disallow them into our facilities. This feature has dramatically reduced crime at our pools and has made these aquatics facilities safer and more family friendly. We have also used the system to register for all of our programs which has made our lives much easier. Online registration is so much easier than paper and pencil. Also, having the ability to take attendance and digitally sign in and out our participants is wonderful. The entire staff at MyRec is friendly and attentive to our needs. The are also upgrading their product on a daily basis which is fantastic because they are presenting us with options that we didn't even know we needed but will use daily.

Pros

We love the ease of use of this software. Most things can be figured out on your own and if not its a quick phone call and they are there to answer your questions right away. We also love all of the options of reports that can be run for facilities, finance, and activities.

Cons

There is not much that we don't like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

We love the cost of MyRec it is feasible for us to purchase, other options are way too expensive. We had been trying to purchase software for years before we found MyRec and never were approved the funding because other options were too expensive. One of the other things that really sold us on MyRec was the ease of use and the staff. We love that we can call when we have a question and someone is there to answer and help. Everyone on the staff is wonderful and will go to all ends to help us out.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you, thank you- you have been a pleasure to work with!

Lisa from Easton Park & Recreation

Very Happy With MYREC Purchase

This software has helped our department with online registrations, field scheduling and facility scheduling. It allows the residents to see just what is going on from our department. All of the reporting is a great tool for us as well, it's all right there. The online registrations is the biggest plus.

Pros

I enjoy that is is web based so I can use it anywhere not just in the office. The customer service is so friendly and very responsive which is important to us and our residents. The features are what we were looking for for our Park & Rec department. We can do single programs or we can do more elaborate yearly programs. Whenever we have an issue, question or want to see if they can add a feature it is looked into immediately, we love that. MYREC really tries to customize the page to what you need, and every town is different and offers different options, so we appreciate that part. We also love the fact that we can now refund a resident with only having to use MYREC and not have to go to Authorize.net as well.

Cons

There are a few functions that we wished the software did and areaware they are looking into. We would like to send automatic monthly payment reminders to specific programs. We would like to have a credit card scanner in the office, it would make registrations move quicker when we have multiple residents here registering for a program. Some residents have an hard time maneuvering the sight and they do not like the initial set-up process with having to add all members in.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

So glad the software is simplifying your recreation management! Thanks for the requests, and I will send an email regarding the credit card scanner.

Jaimie from City of Bristol

Intelligent, user-friendly software

I love Myrec. It is the best software out there for myrec. They are always working to improve their software and they take customer feedback very seriously. If there is a way for them to improve, they will.

Pros

I love the attention to detail that the software programmers use to make sure that their user base is satisfied. The platform does so many things that other systems just don't do. The ability to customize the program for your own facility needs is ever so important. The platform makes sense and can be used in so many ways for so many applications. The quality is very difficult to compete. The customer service is the absolute best in the industry. Everyone who works for myrec sincerely understands the customer needs and experience.

Cons

I do not like that there is no ability to track and manage private lessons in the system. I also wish there were a way for the platform to be more interactive with users. I wish for staff communication and message board features. A virtual bulletin board and a way to customize the colors of the administrative dashboard. I would love to see pictures and more colors.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2019

It has been a pleasure working with Bristol- glad you are loving the software. Please put your requests into the change request area- and we will bring them to the table.

susan from Town of Kingston Recreation

Kingston Recreation Department

Working with My Rec. has been one of the best decisions that I have made in my 20 year tenure here at the Kingston Recreation Department. As mentioned previously, their professionalism, responsiveness, and overall great product make them an organization that I continue to tell other's about as it allows for enhanced efficiencies and productivity for our Department.

Pros

Our department has been using this software for 6 years. The pros are the ease of use, the exceptional customer service, the support of their staff to listen to questions and create/install new ideas based upon the users requests. They listen to their customers and are constantly creating and improving options based upon their customer's needs. The software provides so much data/information for us as department users which is extremely beneficial when budget planning, and showcasing what we do. The end user, our members/account users also continue to let us know how easy it is to use the software and receive information back from us via e-mail blasts and text blasts. The ease to add/change program and facility information is very important as well.

Cons

No cons about the Software, and this is not really a con... but more of a suggestion as a non-technical person, it would be great to have training's/webinars, etc for new functions when they are added, or just a yearly training/webinar to remind us and showcase all that the software can provide. I know that we probably do not use all of the elements as being only a 2 person department it is hard to stay on top of all the new components.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

We are so happy the Dept of Kingston and it's customers are enjoying the software. It has been our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for passing on the relevance of what we do to your neighbors- we really appreciate it. As far as training videos- you will find that the help files on your mgmt side are being populated with how to videos within each module. Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming!

Chalet from Dover Township

Best choice we've made!

We have seen more building rentals since we have switched to the software. We were using triplicate forms, paper calendars and google calendars in the past. Our process is more streamlined now. We can accept credit cards online which is a convenience for our residents because we cannot accept them in the office. We are also seeing an increase in our registrations for events and programs since we started using MyRec.com. Also, getting everything set up was an easier process than expected. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us a lot and was a very good teacher.

Pros

This software does everything we need it to do. We have streamlined our building/pavilion rentals, programming and registrations into the software. Our community is learning how to use it which has drastically cut down on our phone calls. We are able to devote our time to other important parts of our jobs. The software is like having an employee. That is how much it helped us. I also love how they are constantly adding things and updating the software. They listen to our ideas and try to implement them into the software. Using the software is easy for our residents to understand and our front end staff to use.

Cons

There is a learning curve on the back end items, but the customer service is always available to help you remember how to do something.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Some of the other products had features that we did not need. MyRec.com had the perfect combination of things we needed and there was potential to expand as our programming needs increased. We sat through several demonstrations and MyRec.com was the easiest to understand. We left the demo with a good understanding of what the software could offer and how we could implement it.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Chalet, Thanks for all the kind words. Glad to hear that the software is really working for you and your customers!

Todd from Williston Recreation & Parks

MyRec.com

It has been a positive experience overall. Problems have been address quickly and fixed. The software continues to improve across all modules. The MyRec.com staff attends our State Conference and listens to our concerns and has ways to do things that we need rightthere or they bring it back and see if they can make it work. It has been great!

Pros

It is a great product to get all that you need or don't in one product. You don't have to keep purchasing modules as the dept. grows. It also gives you a website, so you don't have to manage two different sites- a dept site and a registration site. The customer service is great- they have the answers and if they don't they will figure it out and call you back, which is typically in the same day. They also listen to the customer's needs and look to see if they can improve the product to provided what is needed. They hire recreation professionals who have been in the field and understand the customer's needs, because they have been there. This is help to keep improving the product.

Cons

Haven't come across anything that is disliked about this software. It has worked great for our dept.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Less expensive and had the website as part of the product. As a small dept. it made sense to get all modules in one pricing and use what we needed now and be able to turn on others as we grow. Also to have the website attached to the registration site.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Todd, It has been a pleasure to have you as a client. Keep those suggestions coming!

Linda from Windham Parks and Recreation

Director's review of MyRec

I have been involved with My Rec in two communities and have found it to be so relevent to the work that we do here. As MyRec has grown, I have noted that sometimes newer customer support people have not had answers as quickly, and may need to call back with a solution.

Pros

The reports it generates, the ease of learning the basics of it for any staff person has been a key selling point. Many of the functions are very intuitive and I really appreciate the types of reports it will generate.

Cons

Very minimal - often when we have asked for upgrades or improvements, the MyRec staff have accommodated us. We would like to be able to send out emails to residents only, and we don't believe that to be a current option. For the reasons we need to use it, there seems to be a way to make it functional over-all.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

Having used MyRec previously, I was experiencing extreme limitations for another product that was more expensive and to difficult for some of the staff to use. As a smaller department, there were facets of that other product we were never going to use and we were paying more. Additionally, the customer support for that other product was very disappointing, and another one of the key factors that prompted us to switch products.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Also, wanted to let you know you CAN send out emails to residents/ non-residents/ or both via the software. If you need any assistance, please call into client services.

Nicole from Downingtown Area Recreation Consortium "DARC"

Recreational Programming Software Review

Overall my experience has been a good one. I feel that the software is not the easiest to train new staff to use. Also, many of our families struggle to set up there account by themselves. There needs to be a simpler way for them to setup an account. When calling into the help desk everyone has always been very helpful. If they don't' know they answer they find out and call us back.

Pros

The software has a lot to offer a small recreational organization. We enjoy being able to input all our programs into a easy to use site and then it creates the public website for us. The software also offers many different features that we currently use, facilities rentals, program registrations, program attendance sheets, email blasts, important notices, and more.

Cons

As a larger organization we offer more programs than other myrec users and we have a tendency to stumble on more of coding/programming issues. It offers a scheduling software for team supports, but it is not user friendly and/or properly setup. We have gone to using free online software to schedule our team sports and then end up inputting the schedule into the system. I saved us over 8 hours or work. If you are the only one using a feature then your request to fix it goes to the bottom of the requests. The public has a

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2019

So glad to hear you are using many of the features. Please feel free to call into customer support for additional training especially on advanced features- they can be robust, and it is available at no additional cost- even for your new hires. We also have many video/pdf guides available, and they are always being updated. Please let us know where your customers are having trouble so we can look into it and let us know which requests you're waiting for so we can check on them. We do not offer a robust team scheduler but it is something we plan on developing hopefully in the future.

Dan from Wakefield Recreation

Wakefield (MA) Recreation

Overall, great. I feel that MyRec is growing at a fast rate and would like to see things slow down. It doesn't need to have every capacity of a RecTrac.

Pros

I have used MyRec for about 10 years. When I took over the Wakefield Recreation job 7 years ago, it wa sa no-brainer to select MyRec for our needs. Rosters are great, reservations are relatively easy. There aren't a ton of bells and whistles. Perfect for smaller departments.

Cons

I feel like there have been TOO many changes. We are a 2 person dept that can't possibly keep up with every change. Some are good, some are bad! Sometimes more is less and seems MyRec is always implementing something new.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

feedback form similar departments who had also made the switch.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

RecTrac was too much money and too much information. Probably great for a huge municipality with numerous revenue streams but not for smaller Towns.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied April 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We hear you about the rate of updates and appreciate the time you've taken to convey your experience with them. We have a list of intended updates for the year that you can review under Upcoming Changes on your management home page to help you get ahead of what's coming and ask as many questions as you need. We also hope you take advantage of our Live Updates Webinars that happen quarterly. We will be taking the desired rate of updates into account as we proceed in the future so we can all grow together at a pace that allows us to process what's happening.

Jennifer from Hinesburg Recreation Dept.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Efficiency and customer service oriented

MyRec.com has singularly been the BEST addition to this position in 16 years. Additionally, in our district, 3 out of the 4 Rec. Depts. all use MyRec.com so we are able to share information easily amongst the 3 different town departments. That has been incredibly helpful! I love the staff! I love the software! Thanks for everything, MyRec.com

Pros

I LOVE that I can call someone anytime! If I need someone to walk me through a problem or issue, the MyRec.com staff is there! Not only are they there, they are friendly, patient, and most know me fairly well. There is a great deal of empathy as many have worked in this field. Sometimes, they are my only touchstone in a day and it's extremely rewarding to speak to someone and feel heard. The software is extremely user-friendly. It has a million possibilities, but it's also very intuitive for someone who is not always the most tech-savvy like myself!

Cons

As with many un-tech savvy people like myself, I don't always enjoy the changes or upgrades. However, if I am stuck, I can always call someone and they'll walk me through it! After doing it a few times, it becomes more comfortable.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

RecTrack was absolutely cost prohibitive and it seemed extremely complex and not user-friendly.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2020

Alison from Tyngsborough Recreation Department

mixed reviews

Has the bones, I have great difficulty navigating.

Pros

The MyRec software certainly has it's benefits. The registration process for users. reports and scheduling.

Cons

Hard to navigate from one screen to the next. frequently have to click back to a starting point and redo the process completely over, instead of being able to click a link on the page or use a back/return option. Seeking a highlighted option to perhaps get you to where you want to go is at time frustrating. the option of cancelling a program does not exist and refunding registrants is cumbersome. Additionally emailing and entire program require each activity to be addressed separately.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied April 2021

Thank you for bringing your concerns to us. Please contact us regarding your navigation frustrations with specific examples so we may look further into them. We would also like to speak with you regarding program cancellations and what you're looking for beyond activity cancellation. We do encourage refunds to be done by household to preserve the integrity of the transactions and can explain further if you would like. There are also options to email full programs rather than just specific activities that we we would be happy to go over with you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you encounter something you feel could be done more easily in a different way or just if you are wondering how something might be done more efficiently. We appreciate the opportunity to look into suggestions and help guide processes with our knowledge base.

Joey from Town of Crested Butte

CB P&R

MyRec and their team are great. They take feedback well and are always available to help. Like any software, there are many areas for improvement but I believe they're working on it regularly.

Pros

General function, reporting, program building, facility listing, connection to authorize & ability to refund via cc. Contact listing and ability to see/research participants, permit system, POS system.

Cons

Lack of drag and drop scheduling for facilities, password reset function doesn't function well from front end, can't use multiple photos for one facility, some transaction features are not intuitive and leave long investigation/backpedaling if a mistake is made.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Continuity of software, excellent customer service, ability to request changes.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We regret that you've had some difficulties and encourage you to call us to straighten them out now and at any future point. In particular, we could go over what you envision for drag and drop scheduling (have you seen our new quick add feature?) and work with you on specific password reset instances (we know the spam folder or using the wrong email address can sometimes be an issue). Adding multiple photos to a facility is part of our development plan and we've made sure you're on the notification list for that project. We would also like to help regarding transaction features - please call us to go over the details. We are here and always ready to help.

Angela from Hollis Park District

MyRec Review after 1 year

MyRec has been very easy to work with. I appreciate how they took the time to walk us through the process of setting up our programs, the patience of customer service and the willingness to listen to new ideas and continual development of processes to make our work much easier.

Pros

The most significant for our facility is the calendar link. Once a program or rental is entered it does got to the calendar. The online registration was a feature we did not have before. The Customer Service has been wonderful. Anytime I have a question or do not remember how to input a program, they are there to walk me through it. If we discover that we need something different, we can request a change and if it would benefit not just us but other software users they find a way to implement it. MyRec is a great company to work with.

Cons

The email blasts only happen once a day or set up another service with Constant Contact.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

We looked at 2 other software programs and while their programs were similar we believed that MyRec was the best fit for our agency.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

We made the switch due to costs of adding online registration. It was more expensive with the other software we used and with us being a small agency it was not cost effective for us to go forward with them.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words, and always refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job. Glad you are loving the calendar functionality!

Charry from Town of Onondaga

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Our overall experience has been wonderful. The staff is always friendly and able to answer our questions. If they run into trouble they get back to us after consulting others. Even if they are unable to make a change for us they usually give us tips on some way we might make the problem work out.

Pros

It makes our registration process run smoother. It provides us with many uses from one source such as attendance lists, monthly financel reports, ease of registering for the consumer on line,etc....

Cons

We are unable to tweak some parts that would be specific to our department. Only able to have functions that fit a large number of agencies. An example would be dating our attendance sheets when we put in the dates, they shift over the phone column. Also, we have always wanted the ability to add an extra column or two at the end but it will only put in the number of columns that match the dates.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very convincing in his several phone calls over the two years we worked out the details on our end.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

It has been a pleasure having you as a client.

Heather from Radnor Township Recreation Department

Great Program for Municipal Recreation Departments

Overall, we are pleased with MyRec and are continuing to learn how to use the program to best meet the needs of our Department.

Pros

Overall it is fairly easy to use and understand both from the management and public side. We like that we can build the custom forms to capture all the additional requirement for our registrants and that is easily applies to future registrations for the time period in which we designate.

Cons

There are some inconsistencies between features (i.e. between Standard and Advanced program set up) that can be a bit challenging. We've run into some issues with fee adjustments, exporting rosters especially those with custom forms, and a couple other small issues. We wish the 'printable form' version of registration check out included custom forms/questions so that we could have all required registration information on one page.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

TPAR was not meeting our needs and was not very user friendly.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied April 2021

Thank you for bringing your concerns to us. We want to assist in guiding you to the appropriate knowledge base for the items you have listed, so please call into client services so we can gather more information. The registration form at check out does include the customs forms to be filled out, and tracked. Thanks again for taking the time to review.

Jonathan from Old Saybrook Parks & Recreation

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Rock Solid software for Parks and Rec.

I am very pleased with the software. We do our entire day to day program operations through the site. It has made all administrative aspects of programming better.

Pros

simply put, the software does what it is designed to do. It performs many tasks with out being too complicated. There is probably 25-33% of the site that requires a phone call or training to understand how to use. But customer service is top notch and they make the site worth every dollar.

Cons

There are some aspects of the software/site that i think are not sophisticated enough. There are items I think can be improved, i have requested to be improved, but i am told those are to complex or not on the radar to be fixed/added

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad the system is working for you. While we regret that there may be items that we aren't able to incorporate into the system in our efforts to keep our features robust yet easy to use, we greatly appreciate suggestions for improvement and will continue to work to meet your online registration needs.

Deborah from Northampton Township Parks & Rec

My Rec is Our Rec!

The largest benefit we have seen most recently is in our efforts to go "Paperless" in our registrations. Some programs require custom waivers, etc. and now we can design them right through myrec! The ability to add member and participant photos and enable scan card check ins is also something we are just beginning to use!

Pros

The softwareis easy to use and very adaptable. Northampton Township was one of the first to use MyRec. Many other Parks & Rec Departments who, upon referral from our Director, have switched. It works for large and small organizations. As times change and our needs are increased, they are able to adjust the programs to accommodate our requests.

Cons

There is so much there, often we find out the hard way that we have capabilities to accomplish desired tasks without even knowing it! It isn't until we ask for something that we find that it has been there for some time.

More options, less cost

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! So glad you are finding new things to use. Please reach out if you ever need assistance.

Debbie from City of Clifton

Clifton Recreation

Customer Service is what sold us in the beginning and has kept us a client

Pros

Easy to use Inexpensive Easy for the public

Cons

In the beginning it was a bit limited Need a little more options with regards to facility scheduling Need to do a lot of work to put in class info - not sure what need to be done

Price and customer service

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, as we're always looking for ways to improve our functionality. Give a call into client services to review your specific circumstances to see if we can assist.

Jason from Town of Fishkill

Fishkill Recreation Review of MyRec

Overall, MyRec is a great program. Customer service is top notch.

Pros

Customer Service is great. Updates are always being done to improve software. They take customer's suggestions to help update the software, eliminates most of the need for paper registration forms, waivers, etc.

Cons

There are some areas that could be improved/updated. ie. when customers are added to a waiting list, they do not sign the custom disclaimers so we need to track people down when we remove from the WL. Once removed from the WL, they can not sign them digitally anymore. Often times when a program is full, customers try to add themselves to the waiting list. They think they are on the waiting list but didn't complete the process so never get placed on the waiting list.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Customer service. Speaking with representatives from MyRec created a very comfortable transition and sense of security with the program. Virtual tours of the software.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the great feedback. We take pride in our updates and strive to have improvements be beneficial. Please feel free to put in a change request if you haven't already.

Elaine from Town Of Westbrook

Westbrook Recreation

Because we are a small town, with the help of the my rec software I can run the programs, registrations and accounting by myself. Everything takes less time and we are saving a lot of paper and duplication of work.

Pros

The software enables me to keep track of all the members, programs and accounts at the touch of a button. Program subcontractors and members are continually amazed at the excellent service I am able to provide because of the my rec software.

Cons

When we started using the software in 2015 there were a lot of glitches and some of the applications were hard to utilize properly. One of our biggest problems was with printing rosteres in Firefox. We have since fixed a lot of problems by switching to Chrome but it still isn't perfect. Over the years many improvements have been made and 9 times out of 10 customer service is exceptionally responsive.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the kind words- and happy to have you as a client.

Meridith from Town of Bristol Recreation Department

User Friendly MyRec

My experience working with MyRec has been fantastic, the ability to track rosters, send email blasts, and sell activities using a credit card has allowed the Rec programs to grow and expand. The accessibility of the support staff is incredible, knowledgeable, and patient

Pros

The MyRec software is extremely user friendly. Navigating through the management side is well outlined and there are many "short cuts" to get things done quick and conveniently. The ease of switching from management to public side is fantastic. The favorites icon is my "favorite"!

Cons

When I'm uploading a photo to my program page, it sometimes sets in between the sentence. I just need to double check before I move on.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

MyRec is popular and affordable for small local municipalities.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

The program seemed ancient, slow, and timely. There was no interface.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied June 2019

We are glad you are enjoying the software. To help with aligning your program pictures, be sure to use the select a photo from the photo pool link instead of uploading it into the description box. You can upload any of your own photos to the photo pool to use within the site at anytime.

John from Town of Seekonk

Parks and Rec

The customer support is second to none. They are the best when it comes to helping out. The longer we use it the easier it is becoming to use. There are many features that we don't use because we are a smaller department but looking forward to using this system more in the future.

Pros

Consolidates everything into one place. Cuts down on the amount of paper used. Easier accounting.

Cons

Setting up custom programs can be difficult. The information you are looking for isn't always easy to find or not available.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

We went with MyRec because of recommendations from other professionals in the industry. We were looking for more than just a camp management program. I don't think that there is one perfect product out there MyRec is the closest to meeting all our needs.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Glad you are enjoying the software- Be on the lookout, we are working on a simplified advanced activity module.

Todd from Westampton Recreation

No more accepting cash

Pros

Our recreation program registration were always held inhouse and we dealt with a lot of cash transactions. Every year the auditors beat us up for that, so we needed to find a better way to include accepting credit cards. The online registration process helps us tremendously. I used to use excel for rosters, schedules and tracking facilities, this makes the process easier.

Cons

There is nothing not to like, but when there is something that needs to be tweaked, MyRec will help fix the issue.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

We did look at other options and going into the process we had no idea what we were looking for, but after looking at a couple of systems we did choose MyRec and felt it was the best fit for us.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. We are happy to hear everything is going well for you.

Nancy from Northampton Township

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Myrec met my expectations and more!

Myrec has grown as technology has grown. We've been a customer with Myrec since 2007 and have seen tremendous growth in the company which is reflective of the improvements made to the product. I can't say enough about the Myrec team. Each and everyone is attentive, courteous, helpful and most importantly knowledgeable. They make me feel like I am their only customer.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to learn. Customer Service is second to none. Any and all questions and issues are addressed immediately.

Cons

The change in how sponsors are displayed. We need to be able to acknowledge those who support our works with donations and sponsorships without the website visitor searching for them or having to scroll through them.

mostly cost

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the great review- it has been a pleasure working with Northampton Township. Just an FYI- you may want to use our featured sponsors addition to the home page.

Dale from Branford Parks & Recreation Department

My Rec

Overall experience. We are happy that we switched to this software and company. Previously we were with a software company for over 20 years and do not regret the switch.

Pros

My Rec has simplified the registration process as well as processing customers registrations. The ease of the credit card function has been much easier then a previous competitor. Customers as well as office staff have said the ease of on-line registration is much easier to navigate and staff are able to help customers over the phone easier then previous used software. Personally I like the ease of updating what the customer sees on line. Customer support is great and listens to request and trouble shoots within hours of contacting them.

Cons

The only con that I see to date is managing users. We would like to be able to have a few more options for staff access on a limited basis. This was suggested to them and they have been respective and looking into to as a possible solution.

Reasons for Switching to MyRec.com

ease of MyRec software and the price

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

We are thrilled that the software is working for you and your constituents so well. Keep an eye on those updates, and thank you for the suggestions.

Jessie from North Branford Parks, Recreation, and Senior Center

MyRec

Pros

Cons

Looking forward to more feature upgrades and the development of an app would be terrific.

User friendly and cost

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2021

We are happy you are loving the software and the service! As you know we are always evolving, so keep a look out for future updates.

veronica from patterson recreation

MyRec review

The customer service of MyRec is the best! In the beginning we expected the extra support but the CONTINUED support is so appreciated. The staff is so pleasant and always avail themselves. They offer help in a pleasant way and are never condescending. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were especially helpful during the initial set-up and launching of the program but ALL staff member have helped out many times!

Pros

The best feature of the software is the ability to print out current rosters, attendance sheets, etc. The program allows for up-to-the-minute accurate information.

Cons

The point of sales aspect could be improved upon. (I would like to break down the lists of jersey purchases by teams). The email blasts are good however it would be extremely beneficial to be able to go into an activity roster and email specific participants, not ONLY the entire activity. I would love to have more fonts available please!!

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

MyRec got my vote because of the customer support!!

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the kind words. Glad that you are happy with the software and the service. Please use the change requests feature for your requests, and know that you can go in to an activity of registrants, and click on the account (opens in a new tab) to email separately now.

Wendy from Mt. Washington Parks

MyRec.com made my job easier!

The folks at myrec.com are so helpful, understanding, and patient in getting things started. Our entire City has included all rental venues including the new dog park to the myrec.com account which makes reporting, tracking, and disseminating information to city council a simple process.

Pros

Appearance and ease of use for the customer. We were able to select a beautiful and personal visual effect (and I am not easy). The overall abilities for this site in relationship to ability to rent facilities, see availability and pay for venues. Opening a dog park with on line registrations, payments, and uploading immunizations made the process a breeze!

Cons

Learning new software in general to me can be problematic at times but help is a phone call away with the myrec.com folks.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2019

It has been a pleasure working with Mt Washington Parks, and we are so grateful you are loving the software!

Patrick from Upper Moreland Towship

excellent

Pros

the software is easy to use from the Management side. wonderful record keeping, program listings, tickets sales, and rentals. Our staff, which changes from time to time, catches on very quickly to the way the system "thinks".

Cons

The rental section does not have an easy to use fees structure if you rent by the half day or full day. It does have a per hour rate, but we rent three pavilions for half day or full day with resident and non resident fees. And, each pavilion is a different size, resulting in different fee for each.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied December 2018

Thank you for bringing this need to our attention. We have a feature called block fees that can be set up individually on facilities for customizable amounts of time that may help. For example, you can create a full day block and multiple half day blocks. We'd be happy to walk you through this at your convenience.

Tom from Town Of Granby, CT

More than a great software company! There are great people at MyRecDept.com

Having been a MyRecDept.com customer for over 15 years, I have always found the MyRec team to be very responsive to any issues I ever encountered. I really appreciate that now the software is so fully functional that they call us to check in and make sure things are going ok and that we are taking advantage of any new features that they have recently added.

Pros

I really appreciate that MyRecDept.com continuously improves the product, adding new features and streamlining functionality all the time. The MyRecDept.com software gives our organization everything we need for a fraction of the price that we would pay to use some of the more "well known" recreation admin software company's products. Why pay more for fancy bells and whistles that you will never use?

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2017

Thanks Tom for the great review- it has been a pleasure serving you.

JILL from Winthrop Parks and Recreation

My Rec for Recreation Departments

My rec has allowed us to have 90 percent or more of our registrations done online by our customers. It has made our programs easy to access for all users. It allows us to have more flexible office hours and not have to field phone calls and people coming to the door to register.

Pros

This program is very easy to use for our customers and our rec department professionals. They continue to develop new products and improve on existing ones.

Cons

Originally some features of the software were more difficult to use but over the years they have upgraded the system with suggestions from their users and we rarely have any problems with it.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied April 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. So glad the software is working well for you and your customers, and happy to have you as a client!

Nathan from Town of Thetford

Town of Thetford

Pros

My favorite part of this software is the ability to establish programs and get information out to users is fast,easy, and effective. In addition to this feature the Point of Sale (POS) system makes taking in revenue a breeze.

Cons

The outside user struggles with the cart and add on items. These additions can be by passed so users think they have added them and have not. This area often times has to be explained to people using the site several times making it not very user friendly. I would love to see these issues with the system fixed.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the great feedback. Please call into our client services team for this specific customer experience that we can look into once we have the details.

Nathan from Village of Horseheads

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use. The fee structure. Very versatile.

Cons

For the reasons we using the software, we have no issues.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

I have been using MyRec since its development. We made the change from RecWare, now ProActive. RecWare was a good software, however the platform was much too large for the size of department at the time. MyRec was new, and its developmental stages. The initial product was simply online brochure, with roster capability. The software was much simpler to learn and use, as it still is today. The support staff is very knowledgeable and professional.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review- it has been a pleasure serving the Village of Horseheads.

Jeanine from Warrington Township

My Rec is very user friendly, fun to use and extremely well organized.

When I first started to learn MyRec, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] nurtured me through the learning process. I was the lone ranger back in 2011 and still am and they were so helpful and kind and I persevered with their great patience and just love MyRec. WE had a very difficult program to initiate and they came through. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Your staff is wonderful and always so helpful. I never have to wait more than a half day for a response and usually sooner than that. All are the best!

Pros

Very user friendly. fun to use and extremely well organized.

Cons

New disclaimer feature presents some red tape for me.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

No service charge for calling with a question or problem.

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review, it has been a pleasure serving Warrington for all these years!

Laura from New Milford CT Parks and Recreation

Excellent

When ever I need help the staff get back to me quickly. The software itself is always improving!

Pros

User Friendly and excellent customer support

Cons

I wish we could change the layout around to look different than other towns that use the same software. If we could have the access to change our own headers, colors, etc. rather than be charged and ask someone to change our header.

Reasons for Choosing MyRec.com

Response from MyRec.com

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We can work with you to create a banner and color scheme that works for you, which is available at no additional cost every three years. We can also help you to make those changes on your own. Please call our Design Specialist who would be happy to discuss your site design and help determine what method would be best.