• Pros

• "Super easy to use software. I especially love their customer support. They have made more than one custom feature for me and it was finished quickly!"

• "Easy to use and navigate. Was able to print of racer's information. "

• "I love how user friendly it is. It is easy for me to find what I need when I need it. "

• Cons

• "I wish it were a little more clean and looked more up to date. Overall it's great, but I feel like the look could be a bit better. "

• "Certain functions are a little hard to find until you understand what they are doing. Customer support was very helpful in guiding me or helping me with questions."

• "It was a little tricky to navigate the side bar and learn how to use at first, but once I got the hang of it it was easy enough. "

Browse Race Entry Reviews

Gavin from Mercury Events

Great Service

Pros

The staff at Race Entry always provides great service and are always looking for ways to help out.

Cons

I would like it better if the user could upload lists of people rather than having to get their staff to do it for us which creates an extra step.

Response from Race Entry

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review. We actually use to allow event organizers to upload their own participants, but we found that the complication of the feature lead to frustration. Historically it has been faster for us to do this for our customers than to teach all the possible weird file issues that may need to be addressed depending on where your file came from. We just did not want users to be frustrated with how hard it is to upload if it is due to a file issue that might get blamed mistakenly on our software. We would rather us get frustrated by a bad file than our customers. This may be to sweeping of a policy, but we will take your feedback into consideration. Thanks for the review!

Jon from Sheridan House

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the absolute best

I have no complaints, very happy with race entry.

Pros

The purpose of this review is not so much about the software, but it is mostly to give high praise to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his work ethic. I have done a lot of charity races/golf tournaments in my 20 year career, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] by far has been the best in the business! He is knowledgeable, friendly, supportive and he truly cares if my event is a success.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. Over the years, I have made suggestions to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I know he has gone to the developers and implemented some of these changes.

Response from Race Entry

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your words about your rep and the software. We will be sure to pass along your feedback.

Maddie from Krispy Kreme Challenge

Krispy Kreme Challenge RaceEntry

RaceEntry has been an asset for registering participants for our race and our representative has been extremely helpful and supportive.

Pros

Our representative is extremely helpful with setting everything up and answering our questions.

Cons

The platform is slightly difficult to use. Our organization has a large number of members and sometimes it can be difficult to teach everyone how to use the website.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Maddie- I am glad to hear that you have had good customer service from Jared. I would love to know some more of the specifics that made the software difficult to use for your large team. If you have a free moment please drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com or you can reach out to Jared. We always want to improve your experience with us.

Derek from Quench USA, Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Race Entry ease of use

Pros

Race Entry is very easy to use. It is extremely easy to use year over year, I love the fact that i can just copy last years race entry, registration and marketing pages and just update them to this years information. The graphs that they have that show timelines from previous years of when people signed up are very helpful in our e-mail marketing campaigns.

Cons

It was not as intuitive the first year i used it, there were too many options that were not spelled out clearly, but after just a little practice it became very easy to use. I am glad that I had a Sales/Customer Service person who walked me though all the features the first year.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are thinking of making some tutorial videos, but this of course will never replace our stellar customer service team.

Craig from Second Chance Fundraising

Industry: Fund-Raising

Race Entry

Experience has been amazing. In particular customer support has been exceptional from day one, as he even answered a late night text message on the eve of our race.

Pros

It just makes everything about the race so much easier to handle. Being able to use promo codes at various levels is a huge plus for us when working with our sponsorship packages. Being able to copy a race from one year to the next is also very convenient since very few things change for our race.

Cons

Haven’t found any issues. Some of the formatting on the registration page with background colors can look bad sometimes though.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Craig- Thank you for the feedback and the kind review. I would love to know what issues you had with the colors on your form to see if we can help resolve that for you. If you have a moment reach out to your rep, or contact support@raceentry.com

Alex from Sierra Nevada Connections

RaceEntry: Easiest Platform Out There

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an integral part of our team in creating and managing our RaceEntry account, we could not have asked for a better representative!

Pros

RaceEntry is extremely easy to use and maneuver through the system/software.

Cons

I do believe the software could have a cleaner, more modern look to it.

Reasons for Switching to Race Entry

Race Planner was far too complicated and difficult to maneuver.

Response from Race Entry

Replied February 2021

Alex thank you for your thoughts. We are currently working on some pretty big improvements to the site look and feel. I would love to get some of your specific recomendations when you have a free moment. We love customer feedback, and any areas you specifically felt were dated we would love to hear about to make sure that it is part of our updated look we are working on right now.

Erika from The Dog Alliance

Great Platform for Race Directors

Customer service is outstanding.

Pros

I like all of the reporting features and the ability to fundraise.

Cons

There were a few times I needed assistance with changing the race fees. It wasn’t allowing me to do it, or it wasn’t working.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Erika- Thank you for the feedback. I would love to know more about the issues you experienced with the pricing page. We have not had other reports with this page, so if we could get a bit more info we could probably help you troubleshoot the issue. Please contact your account rep, or shoot us an email to: support@raceentry.com so we can help you figure out what may be going on.

Bill from MR Paving and Excavation

Race Entry Customer support is fantastic.

We use Race Entry for a benefit function. We are very satisfied with the results and ability to track our growth.

Pros

Easy to use. Has useful functions. Reasonable cost

Cons

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Bill- Thanks for the great review.

Dave from Prairie Striders Running CLub

Thanks

Been very happy with the website, the prompt payments and particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great customer service.

Pros

Many options, fields. Easy to edit the race description.

Cons

Just a matter of learning what field does what I need it to.

Payment concerns

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to continuing to server you.

Jen from Annual Cantrell Center 5K & Fun Run

Great product. Great customer service.

Stellar customer service. They had an answer for every question I threw at them!

Pros

I like the automation of the features they offer--- it saves time, money, and effort!

Cons

It's all great! I only wish we used RaceEntry sooner!

Reasons for Choosing Race Entry

Though it was more expensive than other alternatives we looked into, the extra features with automation and ease of use make it worth it!

Response from Race Entry

Replied October 2020

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you had good service. We will continue to work hard for you.

Jonathan from Opportunity Village

Software has been exceptionally easy to implement, administer, and user friendly on the front end.

Pros

Our account manager, has been phenomenal in responding to our questions and assisting with any needs that we have with the software. His hospitality and willingness to assist at any time has elevated our experience with Race Entry. The platform is very user friendly on the front end for our participants and we have received very positive feedback in regards to Race Entry in comparison to the previous platform we used. The registration pricing is competitive and the donation fees are good. The software allows us to sale merchandise during the sign-up process which helped increase our overall merchandise sales for the year by 130%

Cons

Changes that can be made to the front end are quite basic; however, they fulfill every need we have and can still be influenced enough to present aesthetically to the customer. We saw our online donations go down when we began to use Race Entry due to a button that allows a participant to move through the donation page quickly without having to scroll through the page.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Jonathan thank you for your review. We use to not have the button at the top of the charitable donation page, but we had races complain that they wanted a quicker way for people to register that did not want to donate. Due to your feedback we have now made it so that you have a setting that you can pick if you want a continue button at the top or not. You can force people to scroll to the bottom as you desired now. Contact Jared and he can give you a quick demo of this.

Patrick from The #2nd Annual Leprechaun Lope 10K, 5K, 2 mile fun run

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Exceptionally great customer service

Superior service. They make it easy for me.

Pros

The fee is lower and the service is way better than Active.com. Emailed questions and requests are addressed immediately.

Cons

I have an idea for a feature: For annual races such as the LL, create standings with course records and division records. I am sure fast runners would like to see their name on top of the list.

Reasons for Choosing Race Entry

see above

Reasons for Switching to Race Entry

They made the $5 donation option required. This resulted in a huge drop in registrations. They did not seem to care.

Response from Race Entry

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the great review, and for the idea. I agree that people would love to see course records. It probably would require event directors to put a little extra effort in adjusting records, because we would only know fastest times for what was uploaded into our system. There may be past race results outside the system. I do like the idea, and we may implement this in the future.

Rebecca from Hiller Aviation Museum

Very happy with the customer service, product reliability, and low cost.

More than a service--a partner for run/walk/race registration.

Pros

Race Entry is a great value. We evaluated a handful of similar services before selecting Race Entry for our 5K/10K, and we're glad we selected Race Entry. The product is fairly easy to navigate and produces data that perfectly meets the needs of our race timer and marketing team. Customization options are good. Most of all, the customer service--almost always a fast reply even during non-business hours--is unparalleled. The price is less than other services as well!

Cons

If anything, it would be nice to customize the backend dashboard or maybe have more fonts to pick from.

Response from Race Entry

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your review. We will consider adding font choices in the future. Currently you can choose which charts/tables are visible on your dashboard, so if that has not been shown to you please let your account manager know and they will be more than happy to get your back end dashboard to look how you want it.

Ian from Goblin Valley Ultra Marathon

Race Entry review

Pros

General ease of use and number of functions. The ability to create a race map (although not really possible for trail runs) is a nice feature

Cons

No option for secondary charges/changes after registration (i.e. letting a participant update their profile or change races if allowed. Sometimes these changes incur a fee and there is no way to let the participant make these changes or pay these fees within the platform. Changes can be made on the backend, but it would be very useful to allow participants to manage this themselves. Perhaps allowing them to set up “profiles” would allow this?

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Ian- Thanks for the review. If I understand correctly you are wanting people to be able to switch between categories and charge the difference in price and possibly add a fee? If this is correct you can set that up in on the transfers page which can be found on your race dashboard. As far as the maps you can actually make maps for trail runs if you turn on the "off road" mode. This will let you draw your map on trails or even over water if you have a triathlon. If these solutions above don't resolve your concerns reach out to us with some more specifics at: support@raceentry.com

Race Entry: First Place for Race Registration

I've used Race Entry for several events now, and have yet to find a better alternative. Highly recommended, if you can find some in-depth tutorials, or someone else who has used it before. Still, their customer service is on point, so any questions you have will be answered one way or another.

Pros

Race Entry allows you to create a racing event and manage the details, including the trail(s), participants, merchandise, and funding. You can also search the results of the race (and others you may be interested in), as can the participants. There is a free demo, and the map creation is free as well. There are also little features that you wouldn't think of immediately, such as the ability to customize the colors on your registration. There's a lot to work with.

Cons

The tutorials could be a bit more intuitive, and there aren't many online that I could find. The tutorials given are simple and easy, but they don't go too in-depth, and you'll have to figure out a lot of the software yourself unless you want to contact customer support (which, thankfully, is really good).

Response from Race Entry

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the great review. We will look to expand our tutorials. Glad to hear your customer service was solid.

Cassie from University Of Utah Alumni Association

I love Race Entry

Our move to Race Entry was the best thing we did for our race. It is clean and functional and is so easy for me to use as an administrator. When I have a question, it is always answered quickly. I highly recommend Race Entry!

Pros

Cons

The registration form can be a little difficult to modify once you've published it

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Cassie- Thank you for the feedback. I would love to know more about what you had trouble editing. Maybe we can assist? Reach out to us at: support@raceentry.com and I am sure we can figure it out for you.

Lisa from Soler's Tees, Inc

Race Entry Review

Since using Race Entry, my race numbers have increased, and the ability to manage large numbers of registrants has gotten easier.

Pros

The ease of use, the stats, the customization.

Cons

The unsubscribe button doesn't seem to work.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Lisa thank you for the kind review. We believe we know what may have caused the issue with the unsubscribe button. I don't know if your rep Jared has shown you the new company mass mailer, but I believe this feature would be a much better fit for you than the race mass mailer. If you need a quick demo reach out to your rep, or drop a line to support@raceentry.com Thanks for your business!

Best customer service

The marketing tools are impressive - the referral system and the fundraising options really help attract participants. Most importantly, the customer service is five star. I think I am a mess to deal with, but Customer service agent is persistent and patient. he is quick to respond and resolve. You can't get that kind of personal attention from other sites.

Pros

This is by far the most attractive system out there. The registration site is bright and attractive as well as being user friendly. The reports are easy to pull us, the options for marketing and fundraising are the best I have seen on the market.

Cons

Can't think of any. I have not found anything I don't like. I am not kidding.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the terrific review.

Jennifer from Youth Violence Prevention Council

Ready for year 2

We have had amazing customer service and they are super responsive to making ongoing improvements for specialized races.

Pros

Pros: #1 Customer Service. It doesn't requite a participant to create a special account or sign up for anything other that your race. Love the year to year trends graph. We can easily see where we stand compared to previous years. Imported all of our data from "another cumbersome platform". Very simple to customize the look even for technologically challenged. Love the ease for participants to check out and register large groups.

Cons

The "check in tool" did not work well for us last year, though we have heard that it is fixed and will work great for our event in May. We wish there was more flexibility on the way teams are set up. We have a non-conventional race.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

You will love the check in feature now. It is vastly better than even a few months ago. Thanks for the good feedback, and I would love to know more about what you needed specifically for teams. Feel free to send us your concern about teams to your account rep, or to: support@raceentry.com

Josh from Salt Lake Open Water

Great System for Event Registration

My overall experience with Race Entry has been great. They have a great product and excellent customer support.

Pros

The online system is easy to use and navigate. There are a variety of tools to help grow registration and I like the year to year revenue and participant comparisons.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints about the system. It works well for our events.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Josh- We are glad to hear you had a great experience. As always let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Angie from Moon Joggers

Great company to work with!

LOVE RACE ENTRY! They take great care of us!

Pros

It's easy to set up events and has great features to help me take better care of our race participants.

Cons

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Angie- Thanks for using Race Entry for all these years. We would love to have some of your specific thought on design. Please get with Jared when you have a minute. We value your feedback. Thanks,

Tabitha from Daggett County

Industry: Government Relations

Useful but couldn't get money back

See pros and cons...

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Was able to print of racer's information.

Cons

There was a racer who paid twice, and we tried to contact you but no one responded and we had to deal with refund including the money you received. I would like to be able to print off a list with the racer's name, age, shirt size, and race so we could highlight check ins.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Tabitha- Sorry you had a troublesome experience with the refunds. In the future if you need to do a refund that can be done easily by going to your view participants page, and then click the name of the runner. On that page there is a refund link right at the top of the page. You can pick the amount to refund. As far as the check in options we have a check in ap, we have a check in page on the site, and you can download and print your participants as you had wanted. It sounds like it may be a good idea for us to set up a quick call to show you how to do a few of the things you had wanted to do. We are happy to help. Fee free to reach out to your rep anytime, or contact us at: support@raceentry.com We want to make sure to help with all your concerns. Thanks for the review.

Sara from IOLBC

Great Online Option for Regsitration

Almost a little too helpful with the set up. I could easily do 99% of it on my own. I just had one minor question. You have done a great job at making a user friendly system so let your users enjoy it! It would be nice if the payments we received from you included a list of the participants those payments cover. We can figure it out fairly easily with the dates but it would save our bookkeeping staff that extra step of looking it up. Overall, a great and wonderfully positive experience.

Pros

It was super easy to use and super easy to set up our race. Lots of features that we have the option to use as our race (hopefully) continues to grow in popularity. Also, it was easy to get in touch with customer support with any questions we had.

Cons

None - it was a huge improvement for us over our previous system.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Sara- Thanks for the very kind review. I think we actually have something that will help you with that request for a report of runners tied to the payment. If you go to the financial table that shows all the individual payments you can see what orders are tied to a given runner by simply clicking on any one of the totals in the total column. If you need further help finding this please drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com We want to make sure to help you find the data you need. Thanks for using Race Entry!

Caleb from Husson University

Walk 4 Warmth

N/a

Pros

It was easy to edit it. The function of the registration page was very successful.

Cons

The complexity of finding log in information from the racers. With our race managers help we were able to figure it out.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Caleb Thanks for the feedback. We actually don't require log in information for the runners. This is one of the things that our research has shown runners prefer. When people go to make changes to their registration this is when a log in would be helpful. Our system has a nice way to handle this. They can simply click, "edit registration" on their confirmation email they got upon registering, or they can make an account. Most runners don't edit their registration, so for the majority of people it is nicer to not have to create an account while signing up for your race. We have seen that the simpler you make your registration path the higher the completion rate is on your registration form. We are very focused on growing your event, and this is why we opted to not require people to make accounts while registering, but allow it to happen when they need to make edits. Thanks for the nice review, and let us know if you run into any further issues.

Jeremiah from Run UV LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I have used many and this is the BEST race registration platform out there!

We were able to sign up thousands of participants and their growth tools helped us to get more runners.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was more TLC to the fundraising pages. They work great, and helped us raise money, but I think they could refine the design a bit on this part of their software.

Derek from Sustainabilityforscholarships

A great product with some bugs

It has been okay. Sometimes it is frustrating when the settings are so rigid and it takes a far amount of time to get it fixed.

Pros

The way the data is collect and easy of registration.

Cons

The lack of flexibility and customization.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Derek- It sounds like you have had a few issues with the software. I would love a chance to learn some more of the specifics, so that we can improve. If you don't mind please send us a note with some of the specifics of what you experienced at: support@raceentry.com

Jamie from Sawmill Brewing Co.

Race review

The race process has been so smooth, and we have loved working with team.

Pros

How easy you can view the Dashboard to check on stats and financials.

Cons

Not as easy to see what kids are registered under parents.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Jaimie- Thanks for the great review. It sounds like you would like to see which children are part of the same order. If this is what was desired you can click on a given parent you are wondering about on the view participants page, and then click the order total at the bottom. The order total hyperlink that shows the amount paid for the order when clicked will take you to a page that shows all other registrations that were part of the same order. This is also where you can process refunds. If this does not resolve your concern please reach out to us to give us a bit more detail of what you are looking for at: support@raceentry.com

Heather from Top of Utah Runners

This has made my life so much easier

This has simplified the registration process and given the participant an opportunity to fix or change their registrations without needing to contact race officials. We have to do very little to get the information we need from participants. It has completely streamlined the whole process.

Pros

It is very intuitive - it is clearly designed by someone who has had frustrations with past platforms.

Cons

Sometimes I have to go looking for features that I feel should be easier to find.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Heather- We would love to know which features were difficult to find. We have seen a couple other reviews with similar feedback. If we can see a common thread of what we have not made easy to find we certainly want to make adjustments. If you have a free moment send us a quick note to support@raceentry.com and thanks for your nice review!

Layne from Pink Series

2nd year with them, and will continue

We grew our participant number, we got better customer service, and there was no cost to use the software.

Pros

The growth tools have helps us increase our numbers for our women's half marathon this last couple years. I also love how easy it is to use. We save a ton of time with their data management tools.

Cons

I wish I could choose fonts on the registration form. The font they have is not bad, but it would be nice to have that flexibility.

Response from Race Entry

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We will look into allowing font choices.

Christian from K2C

Race entry review from large race

Pros

the data analytics options were easy to use and had great tools

Cons

The learning curve can be steep at first

Response from Race Entry

Replied December 2018

Christian- Thanks for the review. If ever you have trouble figuring out any part of our software please reach out to your account manager, or you can contact us support team at: support@raceentry.com Thanks for using Race Entry!

Kendra from University of Notre Dame RecSports

Race Entry review

Pros

There are lots of options and you are able to copy your data over from year to year.

Cons

The cost that it takes to operate it and the fact that there is nothing that perhaps makes you go through everything to make sure you have everything filled out to be successful.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Kendra- Thank you for the nice review. It sounds like you needed a bit more help with the set up of your form. We have many growth tools that might be interesting to you, and I would love to know if there were specific things you felt were lacking during the set up process. If you have some specific, or even if you would like some quick help with your event feel free to reach out to your account rep, or drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com We want to make sure your event is a success, so let us know how we can help.

Anne from Eclipse Multi-Sport

Registration platform

My account rep is VERY responsive to my needs. He has implemented the requests I have had to the platform and helps me when I can't make something right.

Pros

I like the ability to customize the registration page with colors and questions easily. The creation of races from one year to another is seamless. Very nice and only takes a second.

Cons

Adding images to emails is a little unclear if they attach in the confirmation email. While the graphs are nice to have, they are still missing some more in depth data points. The email platform that we send to participants has an antiquated look. Very basic looking. The formatting capabilities are limited in the form.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Anne- Thanks for the feedback. We are actually in the process of adding much more design capabilities to the Email mass mail feature. Thanks for using Race Entry, and thanks for the review.

Penny from Ferndale Band Boosters

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Fantastic Help

What was most amazing was the personal call I received from Race Entry when I first signed up. I was so nervous to be a first time race director and I hardly knew what I was doing. They called shortly after I had signed up and I happened to still be working on setting up my race. They were able to answer my immediate questions and help me feel confident in their services. It was the best customer service I have ever experienced!

Pros

It was fairly intuitive to use and I was able to quickly get my race set up and managed. I loved how easy the links were to set up and share.

Cons

For a first timer, it was a little overwelming because there is so much there and available! I didn't have the time to really learn what I could do with the program to use it most effectively. There is a lot there that doesn't apply neccissarily to a first event but will hopefully be useful for future/repeat events.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Penny thanks for the great review. We try to balance giving a ton of features to help you be successful and keep it simple to use. While this is a tough balance we will continue to peruse it. Thanks for the feedback.

Shawn from Sorensen Roofing and Exteriors

Race Entry

Pros

The customer service is the best. It’s also easy to duplicate our events.

Cons

- not user friendly - needs a face lift that is more 2018 - features to add multiple admins so you don’t have to add in every event. - make the registration options more flashy

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Shawn- Thank you for the feedback. I don't know if you have put all your events into a company yet, but if you create a company in the software you can add a new user to every single race all at the same time. I would love to know what some of your specific thoughts about the design are. If you have a free moment please pass some of this feedback along to your rep, or to the support team at: support@raceentry.com Thanks for your business!

Small Organization Fundraiser Use

Love it! Would 100% use it again.

Pros

It was super helpful with organizing registrations and made keeping track of the registration funds so simple.

Cons

The only thing I would change about the software is to make the interface a bit more customizeable. We wanted to incorporate some student developed design in our portal but weren't able to.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

We would love to know more specifically what you had needed to do with student designs. If it is some art that can be incorporated on your form. When you have a free moment let us know what was desired more specifically and maybe we can help you with it at: support@raceentry.com Thanks for using Race Entry, and let us know how we can help!

Rock Solid Product with Stellar Customer Support

Very quick to respond to needs, and support emails. We have been very pleased to use Race Entry for our needs.

Pros

Race Entry is intuitive. Features are easy to find and work the way you would expect them to work.

Cons

No support for multi language. We are limited in which races we can use with Race Entry because we can only use English.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We have intent to become more international friendly with translation tools. We would love to know which countries your races are in that we should translate for first. If you have a free moment drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com

Leslie from Life Academy Education Foundation

Worth the Money!

Very good. Customer service is excellent.

Pros

Access to wording and ease, ability to add what we wanted such as maps and pictures

Cons

Maybe too many buttons? I was always trying to find the spot that I was trying to get to. Of course, that's probably more user error than the actual software. :-)

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Leslie- Thank you for the feedback. We often try to be too much to too many people. While we can't please everyone we sure try our best at it. I suppose when we add many features it can make it difficult to find the specific ones that you want to use. We try hard to put the most used features in the most prominent locations. I would love to know which items you found hard to be difficult to locate. If you don't mind send us an email with what you have found hard to find, and we will see if it is something we can make more accessible. Email us at: support@raceentry.com

Katie from Nathan Chris Baker Foundation

Race Director

Pros

Easy to use with options for discount codes and adding family Members

Cons

All worked great for us! Only glitch was we found it hard to naviagte runners logging in to change their info.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Katie- Thanks for the feedback! One cool trick with runners editing their info is to have them simply click the "edit registration" button in their confirmation email. No log in needed if they click that button in their confirmation email. I would love to know more about the specific issues experienced while logging in, so that this method can be improved. If you don't mind please send us an email to: support@raceentry.com

Ann from Adventures of a Lumberjack Memorial Fun Run

Great Customer Service

Very positive experience. Organizing my Fun Run had so many details to attend to and Race Entry made the registration process stress free.

Pros

I LOVED that I had one representative assigned to me who I talked to on the phone! I prefer talking over email in order to clarify instructions. She either answered promptly or returned my message in a very timely manner. I had a number of questions along the way and they were answered clearly and correctly.

Cons

My only somewhat negative experience was the fee added to the participants entry fee. I understand that a service needs to be paid for but I actually thought I was going to incur that fee as opposed to the registrant. However, I have not had any negative feedback from the participants so this is minor.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Ann- There is a setting to cover the fee for your participants if this is preferred. Less than 2 percent of our races choose to utilize that setting, but it is available if that is your preference. I think the reason most races choose to pass the fee along is that runners are use to it, so it does not seem to detract from anyone participating, and you end up with more money. If you do want to pay the fee for your participants reach out to your account rep, or send a quick note to support@raceentry.com and we would be happy to set that up for you.

Sam from Springville High School

Easy to use!

Race Entry is really easy to work with and they are able to customize things to fit the needs of the races I host.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to set up. The customer services is great and they can customize to fit my needs.

Cons

Nothing really. Although I wish (and maybe they do this and I haven't looked into it) they did chip timing for events.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Sam- Thank you for your review. You are right that we do not at this time do race timing. We stick to race registration, but we do have a lot of nice tools for timers like online race results, an API into the 3 big race scoring software companies, etc. Thanks for using Race Entry.

Rene from Picture of Health Foundation, Inc

Love this software!

Would use this software again, in a minute!

Pros

Wide audience. Actually worked for me in Atlanta, Ga

Cons

Pricing is the main issue with the software.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the great review. I am not sure if it has been mentioned to you or not, but we pay your credit card fees for you out of our online fee, so about half of the online fee is just covering your credit card fees. We have one of the lowest pricing structures in the industry. The company was created by race organizers and race participants, so we are very sensitive to keeping online fees low to help participation rates high. Thank you for using Race Entry!

Nancy from Mt Shasta Tinman

Race Director's view

My experience with Race Entry has been incredible. Customer support is incredible. They get back to me within an hour with the correct answer that keeps me moving.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up races and tracking data. It is really easy to create a new race from an old one.

Cons

Having the ability to group/alphabetize data would save me some time when I download data.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Nancy- Thank you for the great review. I don't know if your account rep pointed this out to you or not, but you actually can download alphabetically as it sounds like you are wanting. You simply adjust the "sort by" selection which is the second item in the download window. You could choose to sort by any of the data columns that you prefer. If you have trouble finding it please reach out to your rep or to us at: support@raceentry.com

Miki from Nihonmachi Little Friends

Review from Miki

Nothing bad, all great!

Pros

Excellent Customer support! we have been using Race Entry for 3 years and it gets easier every year :) Not to mention, whenever i need help, he is there! So appreciative.

Cons

I wish charity page is separate from race fundraiser.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Miki- If I understand correctly you want the fundraising to be not part of your race. We have considered making the fundraising feature separated, and now hearing that you would like this it reinforces our idea. We would not force a separation, but allow for it. Thanks for the feedback. We will take it back to the dev team.

Steven from ASA< Inc.

Race Entry Review

Pros

Ease of use and options available for a race

Cons

Flexibility not there for non race events

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Steven- Thanks for your kind review. I am not sure if your account rep informed you about our sister site yet, but strideevents.com can handle all events that are not races. The nice thing is it utilizes a single sign on, so you can use your same log in credentials to sing in at Stride Events that you have been using at Race Entry. If you are interested to see a quick demo reach out to your rep, or to our support team at: support@raceentry.com Thanks for your business, and let us know how we can help serve you better!

Simera from San Antonio Eye Bank

Review - Race Entry for 2018 SFS RunWalk

Very happy, Customer support representative "rocks my world"! I've used 4 different race registration sites for various runs I've coordinated, this one is pretty stellar.

Pros

- Ease of team to register - Ease of obtaining information on registrants - Separate hubs with list of teams and teammates information

Cons

- No cons that I can think of, as far as registration site go, I'm happy with it.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Simera- It is great to get a review like this from someone that has used many competitors. Thanks for the kind words, and for using our software.

Megan from City of Rexburg

Great program

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service we receive

Cons

The look of the program. It could look more professional and modern

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Megan- Thanks for the feedback. I would love to have some more specifics if you have a free moment about the design aspects you think we should change. We always want to improve the look and feel of the software. Feel free to reach out to your rep, or the support team with any specific recommendations you may have relating to the design at: support@raceentry.com

Amber from Santa's Wonderland

Innovative, Easy to Use Registration System

Pros

We love the software for their ease of use! It is very innovative and works well with what our company needs it for!

Cons

We wish there was a way to add fees to the registrants accounts after they have purchased.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Amber- That is good feedback. The transfer feature will allow upgrades, but if you are wanting to up sell like merchandise to a completed order you are right that it does not yet connect to the original order. We will take this feedback to our dev team. Thanks for using Race Entry.

Doug from Nathan Chris Baker Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Best friend of a race director

Pros

Reliable app with an intuitive interface and robust out of the box features.

Cons

Would enjoy greater ability to plot year over year registration results with timelines aligned.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Doug- If you go to the stats page you can actually have that exact graph. You can even set it to always be visible on your dashboard. If you would like some help with that please reach out to your rep, or send us a line at: support@raceentry.com Thanks for using Race Entry.

Lee from KOM Fitness LLC

Overall good

Working with my account manager has been fantastic. Great and quick responses!

Pros

It is easy and to create races and edit information about them. I love the map builder.

Cons

Options are hard to find, options are limited for presentation.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Lee thank you for the feedback. Which options did you have trouble finding? We would love to know some more specifics, so that we can improve. If you have a moment please drop us a line at: support@raceentry.com Thanks!

Easy to Use Software

For a small non-profit race like ours, this platform has been the perfect solution.

Pros

The platform is easy to set up, very easy to use, it puts all of your information in one easy-to-access place, and it gives easy access to all of your timing people and other vendors. I wouldn't use anything else!

Cons

The charts and graphs are buggy occasionally and not always intuitive.

Response from Race Entry

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the kind review.